[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best cursed item for trolling "that guy"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (69KB, 925x326px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
69KB, 925x326px
What's the best cursed item for trolling "that guy"?
>>
>>44000387
Depends on the nature of the That Guyism.
>>
>>44000387
An item that fuses to the hand that picked it up (so say a sword that permanently fuses to that arm, making it end in just a sword) that switches his highest stat with his lowest stat
>>
>>44000387

If you have a That Guy, why do you want to troll him rather than kick him out?
>>
>>44000394
Constantly pulling convenient items out of his ass steals from players and goes on about his k/d ratio.
>>
>>44000400
I need him to want to leave, he's related to the DM and shoe horned himself into our games.
>>
>>44000442
If you aren't the GM how are you going to create a cursed item to give him?
>>
>>44000398
I was thinking a magical item that berates him with nightmares and horrific hallucinations until his character commits suicide.
>>
>>44000533
The gm wants rid of him too but is too much of a pussy to do something.
>>
>>44000442

You need to grow a spine. Really, you don't let asshole fucking wedge their way into your shit. He's already proved he's an asshole, not interested in being a team-player, you have precedence to kick him out for being a cunt. If the DM is on his side, get the DM to realize he's a shit person.

He's not going to leave unless you force the issue. You can try and passive-aggressive him with game-mechanics, but he'll just bitch at you and make you out to be the bad guy or somehow not fucking get it. What makes you think you can solve an out-of-game problem with a real life shitty person with in-game mechanics?

Look, shitty people don't change if they can get what they want by being shits. They can just club people with their shitty behavior and get what they want. And it's not even the game he wants to play, he's doing this because he wants attention, to fuck with people because he's too shitty a person to related to them in a healthy way.

You want to kick him out, have some conviction, some spine, and give no quarter because you're not just going to conveniently convince a piece of shit not to be a piece of shit if you continue to allow him to be a piece of shit in your presence.
>>
>>44000387
Is this a teenaged group?
>>
>>44000414
An item that randomly (or so he thinks) emits a loud siren wail.
In reality, you do it a few times when you feel like it to get him off the scent, but also whenever he starts stealing shit.
>>
>>44000565
Then you don't deserve a good group.
>>
>>44000593
I'm well aware of that he needs to go forcibly and that in game mechanics are not enough to get rid of him, however it's not enough to kick him out I need to destroy him figuratively as well the little shit needs to be erased from our game.
>>
>>44000617
We're all 20-somethings with the gm's nethew who's 14 that was forced into our group by the gm's mother she thinks it's a "little kiddy game".
>>
>>44000656
What a fucking drama queen. Passive-aggressively harassing someone is not as grand as you seem to think it is.
>>
>>44000656
It'll just ruin the game, which is what you're supposedly trying to salvage.

Negative attention is still attention, and it just makes everyone involved look like a fucking faggot. If your GM isn't even willing to discuss the guy's issue in private with him, you're just proving yourselves to be the most cringey and pathetic type of dorks. Too cowardly to even assert yourselves in a fucking elf game.
>>
>>44000695
>20-somethings
>can't do something because it would upset mother

Does your GM still wet the bed? Torture small animals?

Also, the kid is 14, of course he's a miserable little fag. Maybe you should just shrug it off and ignore him when he's a cunt.
>I fart in the mayor's face!
>No you don't. Next turn.
>>
>>44000656

You're missing the point. Destroying him figuratively is... nothing to him. He just likes disrupting your group, feeding off the attention he gets. If you try and harass him in-game, it won't destroy him, it'll give him excuse to bitch louder, disrupting the game more, giving him more attention.

Look, these people don't play by the rules. They don't feel shame, they don't they don't know when they aren't welcome, they don't give a fuck what little measures they take to curb their shitty behavior. The game they're playing is... Not a game. It doesn't have an end goal, the goal is to keep feeding. As long as he can keep bitching and disrupting and fucking with you, he's being fed, if he stops fighting, he's lost. He will stop at nothing to keep from losing. The only way to stop it is to cut him out.

>>44000695

Tell her he's not welcome because he doesn't play nice, and that he won't pay nice, and that he's been given chances to but he's not done so. He's out, he's not welcome, if he's there, no one is enjoying themselves. That is how it is, and otherwise is how it is not.
>>
>>44000656
This post kind of makes me believe that there isn't just one That Guy in your group.
>>
>>44001583

Seconded. OP is just as bad in his quest to "shame" and "destroy" That Guy's character, as if he's out for some kind of petty social vengeance.

You can't shame the shameless, you can't destroy the character of someone with no character at all. It's a purely juvenile response, to try and "make him pay" for his misdeeds. In doing so, he's making himself to be just as shitty a person.

Sometimes, the most simple measures are the most effective. If the desired result is to remove the problem, then kick out the problem player. If the desired result is to try some stupid bullshit that will only exacerbate the problem and serve as some kind of mastrubatory vengeance fantasy, OP's right on the money.
>>
>>44000387
Helm of opposite alignment.
>>
>>44000400

ITT: I'm a passive aggressive shit with a shit GM and a shit group. Validate me!

If a player sucks, kick him. Plain and simple.
>>
>>44001865
Are you implying that LG and CN are not the alignments of 9/10 that guys?
>>
>>44000387
He's a problem child 14 with a history of acting out?

Methamphetamine sounds like the best cursed item to me.
>>
>>44001935

Suppose it depends on what kind of shitty player you have in your group. We don't exactly have stats on any of this shit, but the That Guys i've encountered near universally play CE and CN, even specifying that they play that way in games that don't have an alignment chart, as if it grant legitimacy and excuse to being a shitty player.
>>
>>44000387
An item that demands a costly and ridiculous sacrifice, and the next day grants a specific but very significant boon as requested when the sacrifice is made. Just alter the situation a bit so his preparation is wasted. Not all of the time, but frequently enough.
>>
a magic sword known to grow or shrink in size depending on dick size of the holder.

make it really, really small when his character picks it up.
>>
>>44000545
that requires him to voluntarily roleplay. a good cursed item for That Guy hits him in the stats.
>>
>>44000695
>a 20-something GM being forced to do something by his mom
jesus does he still live at home too? you're playing in his parent's basement, aren't you.

anyway just create a pretty beneficial item that gives the holder a very specific and deadly weakness that can't be exploited by anyone besides your next boss. also the item cannot be dropped, only stolen. have one of your other PCs steal it from an NPC and let nature take its course.

to add further hilarity, have the other PCs take turns stealing it from him and each other, and give them MASSIVE bonuses when they use it in battle. finally leave it with him right before you face the boss when he thinks it'll be his turn to enjoy the bonuses. also, the massive amount of bonus/damage it gives its owner is directly proportional to the number of deaths he has caused in his past.

I personally don't think you should screw him using the game though, he'll probably shit on tabletops (figuratively) for the rest of his life.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.