[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Numenera "Into the Night"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Have been trying to get this PDF for a while, does anybody have it? Thanks!
>>
>>43972871
Me too.
>>
>>43972871
Yes, I have it.
It's legit and has my name on it, sorry.
>>
>>43974216
At least tell us whether it's very good or just more of the same.
>>
>>43974622
It's probably the best Numenera setting book.

It's all the Bruce Cordell.
>>
>>43974705
Cont.
It's got some new monsters which is what it does best, and it starts off the book by explaining the mystery of the Beanstalk from the corebook, along with some possible adventure hooks once you discover the mystery.

Most of it is loose, but it's still more methodical than a typical Numenera book.
>>
>>43974791
>mystery of the Beanstalk
It's not much of a mystery.
>>
>>43972871
>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Numenera+Into+the+Night+pdf
>>
>>43976955
That actually worked, thanks.

http://www.gboxes.com/vgey26zs1kec
>>
>>43974622
Not for the meek.
The Moon only looks boring until you read the "oh by the way" stuff near the end of the chapter. Then the Moon is terrifying.
>>
>>43977676
It's often worth a shot even for really new material.
>>
Probably my favorite addition to Numenera so far. Would upload my copy if it didn't have my name and email on it. If you're into Numenera it's way worth downloading a copy though. Probably helps that Cordell was involved and not just Monte, I actually like The Strange a lot more than Numenera.
>>
I'm surprised there's no Jupiter or other gas giant mentioned.
>>
>>43978051
What are you referring to exactly ? Did I miss something really good?
>>
>>43979243
I'm curious as well.
>>
File: 05a1bdfd4f0dc9422a3effad03fb44c8.jpg (708KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
05a1bdfd4f0dc9422a3effad03fb44c8.jpg
708KB, 1920x1200px
>>43972871
Do people use the Ninth World as their setting or homebrew something else?

I found the core book setting to be kind of underwhelming (though good in some parts).
>>
>>43979790
>>43979243
As a Ref, the entire time thing is dangerous, while the Deep Citadel, Polar Fortresses, and especially the Empty Embassies are chilling in ways I find it hard to quantify.
>>
>>43981366
Homebrew, the system is really good, but I'd wager more people go Star Wars than Numenera.
>>
>>43981366
I actually appreciate the setting for one of its design decisions. The Steadfast, while large enough to get a lot of play in, ENDS at the mountains and along resource and/or hostile borderlands. Civilization is spotty beyond that in a proper Weird Tales way, unlike the inexplicably popular Forgotten Realms, which has no exploration frontiers of note.

Beyond the known Beyond of the Ninth World is a whole lot of utterly unknown. The next real bastion of civilization is not even aware of the Steadfast, and is incredibly far away.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.