[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it with girls and Tyranids? Every female 40k fan I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 51

File: uncensored version pls.jpg (578KB, 474x2171px) Image search: [Google]
uncensored version pls.jpg
578KB, 474x2171px
What is it with girls and Tyranids? Every female 40k fan I've ever met has had a thing for them. Myself included.
>>
>>43939632
Giant throbbing monster cocks that ejaculate flesh eating worms at their enemies.
>>
Dinosaurs are awesome. As are space bugs.
>>
>>43939632
If you're looking for art of that you should check the /d/ thread.
>>
Tentacles.
>>
>>43939796
Link?
>>
>>43939674
>>43939796
>>43939821
all this
>>
>>43939632
No female models except eldar and shit-tier near squatted sisters, so big throbbing genital insects it is.
>>
They sympathize with the pitiless all consuming hungerer that destroys all to meet only it's own ends, as well as the hive mentality and complete lack of individuality. Or maybe they like tentacles.
>>
>>43939632
Tyranids have the best looking models
>>
>>43939632
Girls tend to have a thing for nature and animals. Tyranids are technically those things.
>>
>>43941003
If you're being technical than so are Daemons, Eldar and most every army besides maybe Necrons.
>>
>>43939632
I'm a dude with long hair and I like nids, close enough right.
>>
File: ummmm.jpg (23KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ummmm.jpg
23KB, 200x200px
>>43941218
p-pics of your minis/army please
>>
I would suspect because they're not hyper masculine future soldiers, or fetishy nuns with guns.
>>
>>43941550
They're disorganized and unpaited or WIP, it's been forever since I've played and I don't have enough motivation/time/space to do painting atm. I've got more in boxes but these are most of what I've got assembled. Enjoy this photo from my shitty flip phone.
>>
>>43939632
Wait a moment, with 'have a thing' you mean 'like them as an army' or >>43940514 this pic?

If you mean the former, I suppose that's because they're a rather cool army with an interesting design that isn't drip testosterone from every edgy pauldron, and also all the arguments for the next point still stand for this.

If you mean the latter ... well, a great many girls are into monsters, at least when it comes to 'nerdy' girls. Expecially if we're talking about Gigerian alien monsters. I mean, I personally draw Gigerian monsters, often in scenes with girls, and most of the support and encouragement I've received came from girls (including the occasional 'I wonder how would it be like to kissand next time I asked she said 'fuck' instead one of your creatures'.Why is that? ...I'm still not sure. I'm going to put to investigate that for my graduation thesis in the next months, so perhaps I'll be able to give you a better answer by then.
>>
>>43941742
Cause they look like penises
>>
As an extremely feminine/androgynous pansexual male who is also into Tyranids, I am also... curious.
>>
File: Cutenids.gif (186KB, 713x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cutenids.gif
186KB, 713x800px
>>43941663
>all those orphanids

;_;
>>
>>43939632
Can confirm, am girl and the only thing I care about from 40k is the 'nids.
It's the creature design for me, I love monsters.
>>
Monsters are dope, don't care about bald eunuch warrior monks of the blue or spiky variety.
>>
>>43941973
This, bald gun-monks are the most insanely boring part of the setting, followed only by elf wankery. Give me terminator skeletons, monster bugs and prussian guard with laser rifles any day.
>>
File: Dark-Eldar-Haemonculi-Coven.png (796KB, 1248x702px) Image search: [Google]
Dark-Eldar-Haemonculi-Coven.png
796KB, 1248x702px
>>43942006
I don't like the Craftworld Eldar, but the DEldar and specifically the Haemonculus covens are probably my favorite faction after the Necrons.
>>
>>girls relating to and liking something that has no pity or remorse, that's only objective purpose in life is to replicate and destroy everything it touches but not necessarily in that order. That has no aility to reason or think beyond its person needs and lacks an empathy for it's fellow creatures. that when it walks into a room it has to be the center of attention to everything in its vicinity or a shit ton of people are going to die. That makes loud screechy incoherent scream noises that can make any normal human wish to blow his brains out with just that.
i don't get it either

meet some that like tau but more that like the nid's
>>
>>43939632
I've seen a fairly sizable number like the DEldar as well.
>>
>I'm a gurl teehee
Fuck off
>>
>>43942111
The only female friend I have that plays Warhammer is into Tau as well. But she's a hardcore weeaboo so...
>>
>>43942167
Why are you talking about yourself so harshly anon?
>>
>>43942069
Deldar lack the elf wankery aspect, i merely find their whole BDSM schtick kinda overdone. Still a much better faction than any variety of muhreens.
>>
>>43942364
The BDSM really only applies to a few units (which all suck now anyway) I have over 3k of DE and not a single perv unit (well, I guess I have a Lilith but I never use her)
>>
File: DE_Haemonculus.png (3MB, 968x1414px) Image search: [Google]
DE_Haemonculus.png
3MB, 968x1414px
>>43942364
I like them because of how few fucks they seem to give. Also wracks are swole as fuck.

I think that Marines require certain things to be done right, and even then won't appeal to everyone. I hate the "knight" space marine chapters, the DA, the BA, the SWs, and BT but I'm rather fond of ones like the Carcharodons and Iron Hands because they're cold unfeeling murder machines that I imagine space marines to be.
>>
>>43942364

The only BDSM units are like the Wyches.

The Sybarites and Haemonculi units are two other flavors of cruelty.
>>
>>43942385
You're good people. Honestly, the only people I've met who play deldar are sweaty neckbeards who are the types to want to exhaustively detail how often the Archon rapes unwilling slaves before any game, and then throw tantrums when they don't even know the rules and get tabled against nids or guard, so I'm heavily biased.
>>43942402
Marines which are overly cheesy in the over-the-top chivalric hamminess sense, not the cheesey cheese sense don't fit their own setting, i feel. The biggest problem is that the fluff is never consistent, so every author has their own idea about them, and the most interesting ones are the less-optimistic ones
>>
>>43942437
Thanks anon, I try.

My Archon is actually a female kabalite warrior I kitbashed with an incubus head. I like to imagine she's more about decadence and prestige than rape. What I like about the Dark Eldar is how disconnected they really are from the ordeals of the other factions, they care more about trolling the other Archons than about the fate of a Universe they barely consider themselves to be a part of.
>>
>>43939632
They are both biological monstrosities.
>>
>>43942646
more like 'bio-illogical', amirite guys?
>>
File: EEEEEEy christ.jpg (21KB, 300x230px) Image search: [Google]
EEEEEEy christ.jpg
21KB, 300x230px
>>43942678
>>
That or chaos daemons, or Deldar.

As for reasons, nids are animals, chicks love animals.

Chicks also love magic and BDSM which explains the other two.
>>
Women always go for organic looking armies. if they aren't doing nids, they would be doing chaos, never thousand sons.
>>
>>43942739
Chaos Daemons have lots of animal motifs, and Dark Eldar have beast tamers.

It all comes back to animals, in the end.
>>
>>43941742
i look forward to it anon
>>
>ending your post with what amounts to "Im a grill btw"
>>
>>43943633
Yes, as if it matters or cemented her statements.
>>
Because they, like women, are a boring hive mind.
>>
well to through a wrench in the machine and to make my self look like an ass. I am a guy who likes hunting and working out at the gym but i love playing Nids.Could this be a case of us overthinking it and it just is a correlation but not causation.
>>
>>43945262
>Using an anecdotal example of one dude in a discussion of trends
This is not enough to prove or disprove a theory.
>>
>>43945361
>Where do you think you are?

Are you expecting stats?
>>
>>43945361
ok her you go since you can't really think. Nids are a decently popular army in a hobby primarily for men so they are sold to a lot of men. Most of the shit here is anecdotal. Do you want a five page essay then quote Freud
>>
>>43945262
>through a wrench
>through

pls
>>
File: Limitless Lust.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Limitless Lust.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>43939632
Because we like the thought of being pounded in every hole with phallic objects. Or at least I do.
>You will never be gangbanged by three guys at once.
>Life is suffering.
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 1000x800px
>>43939632
Femanons also like Skaven, Tomb Kings, and Dark Elves/Eldar.

I knew a girl who played Savage Orcs exclusively because "they have cute butts".
>>
>>43939632
>What is it with girls and Tyranids? Every female 40k fan I've ever met has had a thing for them
They're cute. Also the most nature-y, in-control faction.
>>
>>43946027
If you are a girl... hot
If you are a guy... also kinda hot
>>
>>43939632
Do you, by any chance, also play BFG?
>>
>>43940008
nope, Zelda is separate fetish
>>
File: image.jpg (629KB, 2885x1807px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
629KB, 2885x1807px
>>43939632
>>
> /tg/ misogynistic assholes

Seriously, forget all the hate. Except in the few fetish cases if everyone in this thread is saying the truth (which I doubt) most of the time its as follows:

Without knowing any fluff, girls see the armies, which are basically different kinds of screaming men, screaming men-robots and screaming men elfs, screaming green men and screaming demonic men, and bugs. And when you look at the bugs after watching a lot of anime and not the Alien movies, they are kinda cute. And that's it (generally and in my experience).
>>
>>43939632
I noticed that too. Tyranids and Chaos seem to be more popular.

I wonder which faction do females prefer in Fantasy? I haven't personally met any girls who play FB (I have met very few FB players in general) but I would imagine thast Lizardmen are up there, perhaps Wood Elves or Dark Elves?
>>
File: 1448474950594.jpg (14KB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
1448474950594.jpg
14KB, 320x272px
>>43939632

>its the tentacles bro
>bitches love tentacles
>>
>>43945422
>Nids are a decently popular army in a hobby primarily for men so they are sold to a lot of men.

Nobody is even implying that nid players are mostly women. Just that most women players prefer nids. Maybe you should leave logic and snarky comments to thers and go back to "working out at the gym."
>>
>>43946627
I remember two girls that played WH, one played Wood Elves without elves, just with tree spirits and some forest animals and mythological things as count-as the elves she was forced to use (some wolves and centaurs). But his boyfriend painted her army.

And the other one fielded a slaneeshi warriors of chaos army, painted really well and went on to sculpt miniatures (some of them for FW). So cool.
>>
>>43946627
Skaven seems to be by far the most popular fantasy race.
>>
>>43946617
Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

Thought the assumption that Necrons are male is kinda unfair. Knowing the characters you can tell they're male, but they're suppose to modeled off skeletons, so they should be largely non gendered looking. Especially because in fluff at least half of all necron warriors would be women.
>>
>>43946694
Interesting. Skaven are moderately gross and are kind of funny. I collect them BECAUSE they are gross but not too gross like Nurgle and suicidal like MTG goblins. Also Splinter rules.
>>
>>43939632
Most other factions have little in the way of women characters, Space Marines are forbidden by fluff from being female and the one women-only faction (SoB) have weird fetishy stuff like the Repentia and pretty much nothing in the way of support from GW. Tyranids are inhuman enough that there's no disconnect.
>>
>>43943587
Thank you, have some alien stuff for now
>>
>>43939632
They don't have any really prominent and unique individuals, they don't use the same tech as the majority of the setting, and there's not a whole bible of lore about the imperium, primarchs and heresy to learn, and you can paint them any way you like.

They're the perfect army for someone who doesn't really want to go full autist on getting into the lore and setting, and they're not the most common army so you get to feel a bit special and not be compared to the 10 guys who play space marines and have done so for the last 5 years.

They're perfect for gamergirlz
>>
>>43947243
Most of the reasons why tyranids have been stated as the perfect army for girls in this thread apply perfectly to me as well.
I'm a dude.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 640x284px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 640x284px
>>43946617
But HR Giger is really popular among women.
So point is at least partially invalid.
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 800x708px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 800x708px
>>43946792
Chicks love ratmen.

I wonder if it would appeal or repulse them for GW to release a Skaven female model.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 640x609px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 640x609px
>>43947165
Holy shit this artist is awesome. Thanks for leading me to them.
>>
>>43947365
You're welcome and thank you,
it's me, and also >>43941742
>>
File: 1409706704753s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1409706704753s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>43946661
>>
I prefer Zergs, but that's because I never got into 40k.

Zergs are really cool though. Them huge armies
>>
>>43939632
>Borrowed female friend's spare Nid army because I hadn't scraped enough money together to fill out my Ork army since she had gotten me into 40k
>Get wrecked by people who actually know how to play
>Some 6/10 girl stops me afterwards and offers to give me some tips on how to play Nids, since I didn't seem to have any clue what I was doing
>spaghettipockets.jpg
>"Uhh, I don't plan on playing Nids for very long, this is just a friend's army."
>She looks disappointed.
>"Thanks for offering though. I didn't think that there'd be anyone who'd offer to help me since my friend said that 40k players tend to act like assholes towards her."
>She looks irritated
>Don't realize why until I returned the nids to my friend.
>>
>>43947729
You fucked up, boy.
>>
>>43942006
>>43941973
>lolsorandumb gimmicks are the only way to make things interesting

Women.

Guess this is why females rarely enjoy things like working on cars, guns, military stuff, etc too. Not pink and neon gamer grrrl flashy flash enough.
>>
>>43947729
>not ditching orks and swapping to Tyranids to have 6/10 waifu who also plays 40k with you

YOUZ DID DA ROIGHT FING

DA BOSS IZ PROUD
>>
Fucking genestealers I swear
>>
>>43947340
Both probably.they are basically just huge bloated breeding factory like termite queens right?
>>
>>43939632
>Every female 40k fan I've ever met
Here are the code words people. He has never met any females.
>>
>>43946267
>kinda
>>
>>43939674
Thanks for the new fetish
>>
>>43947165
>is dat some claymore?
>>
>>43951058
Well, if you had been here for a longer time, you might realize OP is copypasted word for word from an older thread.
>>
>>43939632
Girls who like typically boy stuff like Warhammer are a little strange by girl standards in many respects. There are many boys who, if magicked into a girl, would lose their interest in guns, war and strategy games. Think of those boys who *wouldn't* lose interest and imagine their girl form. It's probably your typical lady nid player.

Nids are a) animalian b) without any metal technology c) very largely unmacho (how many girl nid armies prominently feature Hive Tyrants, Genestealers or even Warriors? Now how many feature Tervigons, that big ragglfraggle mouth thing, hordes of rippers and Gaunts etc.). It's very odd by the norms of all of GW's range. Biology is the central theme of Nids, there's loads of weird reproduction and digestion shit that's crucial to the Tyranid warpath (if you can even call it that, Tyranids are just being Nids, so there's another key distinction from the macho norm), leadership is passive and automatic without direct orders. Et cetera.

The only conclusion one can draw is that one or more of the above factors - and I'd argue for all of them - resonate with the female character, especially the sort of unusual women who'd pursue Warhammer at all.
>>
So, the better question is: Why can girls only play girls or things they can imagine as girls, and nothing male? Men can play female characters both with and without sexual interest, why can't the type of girl interested in nerdy hobbies?
>>
>>43946230
That's why I like savage orcs, and I am no grill.
>>
>>43951563
>women are galactic planet cancer
>>
>>43946617
Don't you have any more Feminist Frequency videos to watch?
>>
>>43947289
. . . and?
>>
>>43951058
>female
>40K
>fan
These are common english. You'd have to have one hell of an explanation for how they're "code".
>>
>>43951795

He probably meant key words.
>>
>>43951888
I've seen people with stances like his use the term codewords consistently. There's reason to believe that was his intent.
>>
>>43950832
Pretty much, a bit of fluff implies that they're only like that cause of the shitload of warpstone they get exposed to but the males don't know or care about how they'd look if one grew up unmutated
>>
>>43946617
Do you think, if they knew about the fluff, they would pick Orks? They're not too testerone-y despite the muscles, and there's a lot of focus on bright colors and creativity.
>>
>>43952161

Orks are on the list of "common girl armies". They're not at the top though. Daemons and Tyranids and maybe CWE/DE seem to be at the top. SoB and Orks are on the bottom. Girls don't seem to play the others unless I forgot some.
>>
>>43951654
I've seen a girl play a male character with zero sexual interest. Also, I've never seen a guy play a straight female character with sexual interest, ever.
>>
>>43953007
I have.
It was a gay guy though.
>>
>>43953007
It's a temptation you have to learn to avoid early or get shunned by your peers for being an utter faggot .
>>
>>43953177
Anon, if you have to "avoid the temptation" to play a gay character, I think you need to take a deeper look into your sexuality.
>>
>>43953453
Oh, I didn't mean faggot literally. I meant in a sort of 'dick who brings fetishes to the game table' sense. Even if it's just 'slutty chick who hits on everything.'
>>
>>43946027
>>You will never be gangbanged by three guys at once.
If you really wanted that you could have that tonight. Get three of your dude friends to fuck you. Its literally as simple as asking all three "Hey, do you guys want to gangbang me and use me as a fuck puppet?"

>>43939632
I love the Tyranids because I like Aliens. Didn't mean Xenomorphs, but I like them too. A chittering, every shifting horde of endless biological monstrosities that turns vibrant planets into dead rocks floating in space is cool.

Plus, I love the Zerg and Kerrigan Queen of Blades was my first vidja crush.
>>
>>43953734
Fantasy and reality are not always the same thing.

Lots of girls masturbate about the idea of being murdered, raped, eaten, ect., but most are not down for it to really happen.
>>
>>43956173
That's called a self-protection instinct, good on them.
>>
LONDON?
O
N
D
O
N
?
>>
>>43956173
Then its a fantasy and they don't really want it to happen.

I understand the line, but if you say you want something that is easily attainable and don't get it, then you're being false.
>>
>>43956825
>There is no conspiracy to make tradition games politically correct.
Nobody said there was.
>>
>>43956825
>There is no conspiracy to make tradition games politically correct.

Right. Just like no pressure at all is exerted on video game developers, film makers, or authors/publishers.

Oh, wait. Yes there is.
>>
>>43956878
>>43956939
Don't reply to bait guys. Come on.

Report and move on.
>>
>>43956961
Yeah I just saw the same post in another thread. It seemed just relevant enough to be legit in this one but it's obvious now.
>>
File: 1428199209383.gif (99KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
1428199209383.gif
99KB, 500x267px
>>43956981
It's okay, anon. Everyone has difficulty fighting the Great Devourer.
>>
>>43957034
>fighting the Great Devourer.
That's what we're doing? Shit, I've been sabotaging planetary defense batteries for months now.

The Living Gods have already given me more than the Corpse Emperor ever has.
>>
>>43957076
Oh shit, you're working for old Uncle Four Arms too? Duuude! I had no idea.
>>
>be male
>enjoy nids
>no 40k girls to admire my army

Life is drab.
>>
File: 1431509262104.jpg (383KB, 1280x934px) Image search: [Google]
1431509262104.jpg
383KB, 1280x934px
>>43960991
This hobby will never be a good excuse to meet women, as popular as it's become and how much I wish some cute girl would want to ally with my army.

Paint your models brightly and banish that drabness away with your own hand.
>>
>>43942385

In a way I disagree, the DE derive sustenance from pain so that means a good number of them do have a sadistic aspect to them.

>>43942437

It's kind of funny that people associate DE with rape since it's said they pretty much view humans as cattle, combined with their arrogance I couldn't see it being a thing for a lot of Archons, then again I think a lot of /tg/ is too vanilla to really have a decent idea of what DE sexual enjoyment would be like.

>>43946627

The manager at my local GW is female and is apparently painting up Lizardmen, at least a Carnosaur and Bastiladon.
>>
>>43961746
>It's kind of funny that people associate DE with rape since it's said they pretty much view humans as cattle, combined with their arrogance I couldn't see it being a thing for a lot of Archons
I sort of agree, except that human history is littered with various nobility (whether by birth, rank, wealth, or whatever measure) loudly proclaiming the poor/foreigners/slaves/vanquished enemies/etc. to be beasts or worse, but it never ever seemed to stop them from literally fucking them whenever the opportunity presented.

Mind you, human arrogance pales in comparison to the superiority that properly-portrayed Eldar have for mon-keigh, so maybe you're right.

Dark Eldar rape is "proper" rape anyway; the purpose is not physical enjoyment but to hurt and humiliate the subject, and it doesn't really work out as well on anything lesser than at least other (Dark) Eldar because there's no context to their humiliation without having any kind of social worth to begin with, and they're much more efficient at inflicting mere physical pain in other ways.
>>
>>43961900
>"proper" rape
>to hurt and humiliate the subject
Lol
>>
>>43951654
Have you ever known a man who exclusively played women and nonhumans who resembled women who wasn't doing it for fetishistic reasons? If not, then why are you expecting something different from women?
>>
>>43962823
I have seen men do that and you're puttings words in my mouth just to accuse me.
I don't expect women to not play for fetishy reasons, i wonder why they can't seem to do that for either fetish or non fetish reasons.
>>
>>43962823
Where did he mention exclusivity?
>>
>>43951654
At what point did someone imply that women need to play with the marked set of toys?
OP asked why nids and DEldar are so popular among women, and that has been my experience as well.
Although for what it's worth, I have supposed that the answer to that is because they are not based on military norms, something I wager a lot of women don't understand or gravitate to as intrinsically as most guys.
I mean, space marines are a great example. At the tournament I used to run, the women would dismiss space marines of any stripe as "Boring", whereas the guys that played them found the elements of military/monastic fraternity, self sacrifice and personal excellence appealing in general.
>>
>>43963007
While I've seen a lot of men who play female characters, the only ones who I've seen do it exclusively are those who have fetishistic reasons for doing so. I acknowledge that there are ones who don't, but they're pretty rare. In my experience, women tend to be the same - they'll play male characters, but I've only seen one play male characters exclusively, and they were all pretty much sex fantasies.

The problem with W40K is that it's a huge investment - buying figures, assembling them, and painting them. So if that's the case, most people - especially those getting into the hobby - aren't going to bother to do that with multiple armies. So if you build a male army, then you're going to be playing male characters for the rest of the foreseeable future. That's a lot more commitment than "why don't you play a male character sometimes?"
>>
>>43939632
Most armies are male-centered, the Nids are genderless
>>
>>43946770
>so they should be largely non gendered looking
Except all their special characters are expressly masculine looking
>>
>>43951654
>Men can play female characters both with and without sexual interest
This board proves you wrong
>>
File: Gay_flag.svg.png (444B, 190x117px) Image search: [Google]
Gay_flag.svg.png
444B, 190x117px
>best friend comes out as bisexual
>"yeah no offence but I had my suspicions"
>"what gave it away?"
>"you've played nids since forever"
>"wut"
>>
>>43939632
Because the armies in 40k look like this:
>Dudes with tanks and robots
>Bigger, uglier dudes with tanks and robots
>Even more ugly big spikey dudes with tanks and robots
>Elf dudes with hovertanks and robots
>Goth elf dudes with hovertanks and robots
>Green dudes with ghetto tanks and robots
>Dead dudes with hovertanks and are also robots
>Chinese blue dudes with hovertanks and robots
>HOLY SHIT FUCKING MONSTERS AND THERE'S SO MANY DIFFERENT KINDS AND THEY ALL HAVE ALL THESE WEIRD FIDDLY BITS
>>
>>43963474
Sounds like the question is less "why do women play 'Nids?" and "why doesn't everyone play 'Nids?"
>>
>>43946267
>Guy
>three holes
You wanna fuck him in the Nose or ear?

>>43947558
>1409706704753s
>s
>s
>s

>>43963466
Please tell me this really happened like that
>>
>>43963914
>Please tell me this really happened like that

Basically. Then we talked about how rad the DE update looked.
>>
>>43963914
Skin pocket.
>>
>>43939632
My guess is that it appeals to womens maternal instincts. Basically, many women tend to treat their pets like their babies (far more than men do in my experience) and since Tyranids are basically a horde of animals, they make them their miniature pets. So in short, they see themselves as the brood mothers of their Tyranid swarm if you will.
>>
>>43942167
You fuck off bro. We like girls.

Nerdy girls who can give head and then play dnd after are tops.
>>
File: queen-of-blades-cosplay.jpg (163KB, 1260x630px) Image search: [Google]
queen-of-blades-cosplay.jpg
163KB, 1260x630px
>>43964967
Queen of Blades? Queen of Blades!
>>
>>43964423
Coming out that you're bixesual? Do people even do it? Why?
>>
>>43965860
I really miss the times when Kerrigan was a monstrous hybrid abomination and not a powerwalking high-heel slut or a giant, naked sunlady.
>>
>>43965879
Usually not, unless they are complete attention whores I guess. Unlike homos or lesbians, most bisexual people don't make it the point of their entire life to be The Turbogaylord and make a "lifestyle" out of their sexual preference. They just fuck both dudes and chicks.
>>
>>43966155
spoiler ...
>>
>>43964967
In a nutshell absolutely. It was woman that domesticated animal - by means of literally treating them like lifelong children and babies - and not men.
>>
>>43966182
Shouldn't have hit that spoiler tag if you didn't wanna get spoiled breh
>>
>>43963474

This argument kinda falls apart seeing as Eldar of all flavours are equal opportunity ass kickers.
>>
>>43966199
>Hold on while I talk out my ass for a moment
>>
>>43966231
Legacy of the Void is a complete and total disappointment and I'm saying that as someone that enjoyed WoL and HotS for their shitton of flaws.
>>
>>43966249
So you're fine with >>43964967 but disagree with >>43966199?
>>
>>43939632
My buddy's girlfriend loves the Zerg, and mains Cho'gath in LoL, so I know that I can destroy her financially by introducing her to Warhammer and 'nids.
>>
>>43940514
Ok, where can I find this uncensored? I know you nerds have it. Don't hold out on me.
>>
>>43967265
Look at the filename, sir. Anyone who's anyone can instantly tell, by that filename, what site the image was found on, and can use the tags represented in that filename to find the artwork. And if nothing else, the name of the artist is also in the tags. I know you can find it, anon!
>>
>>43967402
Ah, thank you for pointing out that I am an idiot. May the die favor you always.
>>
>>43967265
Google it you dumb nigger
>>
>>43966231
90% of the time Spoiler tags aren't actually hiding text spoiling something desu. I personally always say before the spoilertag that there's spoiling text in there.
>>
>>43967477
And may your reverse-image searching lead you to many useful links.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 667x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 667x667px
>>43946617
>>
File: the.quickest.way.jpg (49KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
the.quickest.way.jpg
49KB, 800x449px
Call me romantic, but I've collected a decent sized Nid army for the day I meet that special someone.
>>
>>43946617
>girls pick a faction based on how cute they are

Who's the mysoginist?
>>
>>43970628
>give her the army
>she criticizes the colorscheme and the units you chose, pointing out how using a certain strategy with more low-cost units would be more effective than what you chose
>>
>>43971084
I did the same for my Dark Eldar :/
>>
>>43966563
Your whore mouth; shut it or definistrate thyself.
>>
>>43971155
In all honesty, if she knew that much about the game it would just give me a boner.
>>
>>43971206
>definistrate thyself.
You want him to thrown himself out a window?
>>
File: Laughing plants.png (368KB, 464x700px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing plants.png
368KB, 464x700px
>>43963474
>WEIRD FIDDLY BITS

I laughed at that way more than I should've.
>>
>>43940514
Holy shit, a sister that actually looks fuckable!
>>
>>43971212
It's a weird sort of boner, since there's nothing inherently sexual about it and there's no way you could ever describe it to anyone else.

But it's hot to imagine a girl coming up to me and saying that I shouldn't use the Monster Slayer of Caliban, it's far too pricey for it's random and not-effective stats, and I shouldn't sink that many points into a melee weapon for the commander of a fairly shooty army anyway.
>>
>>43963429
Why would you give a robot tits?
>>
>>43971307
Not that eloquent fellow, but yeah, that's what that means.
>>
>>43972293
Why wouldn't you give a robot tits?
>>
>>43972652
>Those aren't fuel tanks.
>>
>>43963429
no, they look like skeletons
>>
File: dr-who-etheric_beam_locators.png (79KB, 188x351px) Image search: [Google]
dr-who-etheric_beam_locators.png
79KB, 188x351px
>>43972293
They're not "tits," they're etheric beam locators!
>>
OP here.

I regret ever making this thread.
>>
>>43963429
I'm just going to leave this here...

You're welcome, /tg/
>>
You nerds are bitter as fuck about woman. Get a life and get laid, since a bad attitude towards woman only helps you if A. You're gay so you don't need a female partner, or B. You intend to remain lonely, a virgin, or both.
>>
>>43973081
One can be alone without being lonely.
>>
>>43939632
Because bug swarms have a Queen.
>>
>>43973081
White knighting will not get you laid any better.
>>
>>43973127
Whose whole purpose is to sit on their ass, get fat and push out babies.
>>
>>43966594
Baseless conjecture is never fine. In my experience men are far better pet owners than women therefore it would be obvious to me that men were the first to domesticate animals. Basically women are biologically incapable of feeling anything for anyone besides themselves so women always neglect their pets and torture them.
>>
>>43946027
ayy bby u wan sum fuk
>>
I started playing tabletop games when I was like eleven so all of the monsters and creatures in them definitely helped shape my sexuality.

Reading tons of science fiction and fantasy as a kid I accepted the idea of interspecies romance pretty easily and never saw a problem with it as long as both parties were consenting adults of their species.

I never had a thing for tyranids because I don't play 40k but I do love intelligent arthropod-like monsters.
>>
>>43939632
>I play Eldar.
>My friends jokes about Eldars being gay.
>I tell them "Fuck you guys, they got the elf swag."
>Random woman walks into LGS.
>"Oh! I LOVE Eldars! They are so colorful and pretty!"
>My Eldars are Purple, bright Pink and bright Blue.

Straight in the pride...
>>
>>43973259
The plural of Eldar is Eldar
>>
Eventually, a tyranid-ravaged galaxy would sort of settle into a balance as tyrannids evolve into various subspecies and form an ecosystem descended from tyranids, right? Eventual stabilization as they have to start feeding on each other if they run out of galaxies?
>>
File: Spoilers.jpg (95KB, 296x344px) Image search: [Google]
Spoilers.jpg
95KB, 296x344px
>>43973259
Shoulda gone Samhain, bro. Always go Samhain.
>>
>>43973279
Shit, really? I had no fucking clue!
>>
>>43973239
>Baseless
>conjecture
That's where you're wrong.

>In my experience
You're using anecdote, I'm not.

>men are far better pet owners than women
Define "better". Disciplinary, absolutely, men can keep animals in line with firmness and consistency beyond most women. Niceness, absolutely not, almost all women pamper their animals while a sizeable proportion of men are very rough and almost all engage in some form of torment, whether as experimentation or just normal aggression.

Regardless, man's first instinct towards animal is to kill it. Long before men softened themselves to small animals, women did.

>Basically women are biologically incapable of feeling anything for anyone besides themselves so women always neglect their pets and torture them.
Get laid.
>>
>>43939632
Between 'Nids and having anything in common with guys who're in the hobby, they choose the lesser of uglies.
>>
>>43973296

I imagine that the end game of 40k is the necrons, still metal, having a really fucking gnarly lawn that they have to continuously trim with automatic weapons.
>>
>>43973296
The Hive Mind wants to keep the Nids around forever just as it has since the beginning of time. If it hasn't did what you said before it probably won't stop.
>>
>>43965563
>after
>not while
>>
>>43972843
I'm enjoying the read so far. I haven't gotten to read something from a Necron perspective, so there's some pretty interesting stuff in here. Especially using hand motions to convey emotion.
>>
>>43946617
>women don't like screaming
Tell that to ur mum m8
>>
File: 1404163635012.jpg (531KB, 893x1257px) Image search: [Google]
1404163635012.jpg
531KB, 893x1257px
>>43973304
You mean Samm-Hain, mon'keigh.
>>
>>43946617
>orks
>men
Stop misgendering them. Orks reproduce asexually.
>>
>>43975078
If orks have no gender, why do they call themselves Boyz?
>>
>>43975023
...I want a nerdy girl that I can eat out while she's playing dnd though
Preferably we me playing a healslut for her PC
>>
http://rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/368/1631/20130079
>>
>>43975094
That's their culture, you can't judge them for that
Besides, it's historical fact that the Boyz is in fact the origin of the English "boys", so by using it, you're appropriating ork kulta
>>
>>43975107
>immediately turns into femdom shit
Why do I even fucking bother with you people
>>
>>43974533
What about Orks?
>>
>>43946617
>Eldar consist of more woman than men
>Greenskins have no gender and no sexual desire whatsoever.
>Space marines only have very rare cases where they reporudce.
>there's a whole faction of only females who distrust males
Boy, I don't even play this fucking game beyond watching my friends sometimes and I know more about it than you.
Kill yourself. And fuck you if this is bait.
>>
File: exfuckingcuseme.jpg (13KB, 172x120px) Image search: [Google]
exfuckingcuseme.jpg
13KB, 172x120px
>>43947340
>BIG OLE RAT MUTANT DICK
who did this
>>
>>43975232
Like he said, really fucking gnarly lawn.
>>
>>43975216
Femdom best though
>>
>>43975243

Dude, he flat out said 'Without knowing the fluff'.

What you said is true, but actually just take a moment to look at the miniatures.

Sisters of Battle are a decent point - but they're not exactly prominent in the miniatures department.
>>
>>43975107
I get what you're going for, but D&D is a pretty social activity. Wanting to do something like that with people around is a little creepy.
>>
>>43975746
Ideal fantasy would be for an all girl group and play their subby little healslut both in and out of character
>>
File: 1243682705.png (125KB, 292x289px) Image search: [Google]
1243682705.png
125KB, 292x289px
>>43975888
>>
>>43975888
You don't really want that. Trust me.
I know.
>>
>>43975981
Wait a minute.
Healslut vorefag, is that you?
>>
File: Eye_for_an_eye.jpg (82KB, 1000x1059px) Image search: [Google]
Eye_for_an_eye.jpg
82KB, 1000x1059px
>>43975692
That's true - the Sisters models are all metal and not as fun or easily workable as all the fiddly bits of the Tyranids. Most of the Guards are Cadian, and their various other uniforms and variations are all metal anyway, so that's no fun since they're harder to mess with. I wouldn't dare cut up a Vostroyan to make them a Lost and Damned one, and they're harder to get in numbers.

>>43975888
At that point you might as well consign your soul to Slaanesh and play a more dominant role with your fantasy.

>use a Heal check on a girl, grope her tits or finger her
>they do a Heal check on you, crawl under the table and give you a blowjob
>one girl's character gets badly wounded in a fight, so you actually use a healing spell
>bend her over against the table and take her, pressing her chest against her half-orc fighter's character sheet as she tries to stifle her moans to stay in character
>"alright anon you made her cum twice so add a +2 to your roll. I'll throw in an extra +1 if you come over here and fuck me."
>diplomacy checks and performance checks turn into flirting and strip teases
>grapple checks are acted out, often with heads being pressed against chests or between legs
>one particularly sweet and cute girl will just sit on your lap throughout the whole game
>everyone makes an effort to carry on the game as normal despite the constant lewdness or someone fucking

And I hate myself for even writing that. Let's go back to Tyranids.
>>
>>43976035
Shit, I've been found out! I must flee!
But heed my warning:
Playing with domme girls is NOT as fun as you think!
>>
>>43975911
Getting a bit bloggy but I actually like serving my partner. Just lying back and letting the dom do all the work isn't as fun as learning what she likes, reading her mood, and knowing what she'll want ahead of time and being a good little servant as you make her feel good

Being a good sub doesn't mean you just sit there until told what to do

>>43975981
>I know.
Go on...

>>43976222
>At that point you might as well consign your soul to Slaanesh and play a more dominant role with your fantasy.
Hot, but I like girls that take control
>>
>>43976281
Now I really want to know what went on
>>
>>43975981
>>43976035
>>43976281
...Tyraeteus?
If that's you did you ever storytime what happened with your group?
>>
File: Sorcerer1977.webm (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Sorcerer1977.webm
3MB, 720x405px
>>43976222
Who the fuck greentxt and spoilers at the same time?
>>
>>43976281
It IS you! I'm still waiting on the end of your story, asshole.
>>
>>43976354
>>43976379
>>43976442
I didn't do the storytime because I never got to do what I wanted. It's kind of mess now. For me, at least; everyone else is having fun still. I'll give a proper storytime tomorrow if the thread is still up. I'm tired and have to go to bed now.
>>
>>43976505
Well shit, sounds like something bad happened in real life, whatever it was, my condolences, hope it wasn't anything too terrible
>>
>>43976552
Eh, complicated. Mostly stemming from me being too shy. I'm sure I'm being overdramatic, I'll elaborate later.
>>
>>43976587
Oh, well then, like I said in that thread a few months back, if you don't feel up to it or feel like you're forcing it, back off, don't want to be weird about this after all
I was hoping to hear about your success though, glad to hear it wasn't you getting kicked out of the group or something like that
Eitherway, good night
>>
>>43976587
I fink I may have gone to college with you...

Fedora? Is that you? How's your sister? Still as hot as ever?
>>
>>43976652
>Fedora
Not me. Top hats were always more of my thing, and I'm still in college, anyhow.

>>43976639
Thanks for understanding, it's not that writing is awkward (I'm an anonymous poster on 4chan, what's there to be worried about?), it's just that I'm tired.
>>
>>43951740
No, they're all unreleased.
>>
File: 1449114221050.jpg (3MB, 2352x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1449114221050.jpg
3MB, 2352x1600px
>>43976404
I didn't want to derail the thread too bad, but I also couldn't leave well enough alone.
>>
>>43975025
Here, have another.
Not as great, but still, there's some narration from the Necron point of view.
>>
>>43963474
Dont forget
> Hot chicks with Flame throwers and flamethrowerers
>>
>>43963474

If you're a faggot, maybe. Might explain why the retarded minority who hate space marines complain about them all the time while the 99% of normal people get why they are cool.

Of course these same stupid faggots and women will gush over Captain America and Iron Man movies who are LITERALLY THE SAME THING AS SPACE MARINES.
>>
>>43976697
That was the dude's nickname actually. Before the whole Fedora meme.
>>
>>43961900

For me it comes down to the fact that the DE view themselves so superior that they would seemingly be lowering themselves in the process by committing such an act.

While I'm inclined to believe that some would get a thrill out of it, you do make a good point that the relative worth of a human in their eyes might not make it worth all that much, if anything.

>>43962532

It really is about the power rush.
>>
File: London.jpg (832KB, 2885x1807px) Image search: [Google]
London.jpg
832KB, 2885x1807px
>>43939632
>>
>>43940514
Who hurt you, anon?
>>
>>43946363
Underrated post.
>>
>>43973151
Speak for yourself, friendo
>>
>>43975216
>Not wanting to be held down and fucked ragged by a qt 3.14, wrapped in her thick strong thighs as she uses your body for her own satisfaction, leaving you utterly spent.

Confirmed for poor taste.
>>
>>43978204
>And then passed on to the next girl at the table after being told her ladyknight needs healing now healslut
>>
Dear Lord we started discussing Tyranids and now we're here with people fantasizing about being some girl's toy.
>>
File: Standard tg Thread Progression.png (209KB, 794x679px) Image search: [Google]
Standard tg Thread Progression.png
209KB, 794x679px
>>43979396
What did you expect, this is /tg/.
>>
>>43979396
Pffft, you knew what this was.

/tg/'s been naught but /d/-lite for some time now.

Get with the times, maaaaaaan. or lady
>>
File: orc ass.jpg (195KB, 615x1470px) Image search: [Google]
orc ass.jpg
195KB, 615x1470px
>>43946230
>I knew a girl who played Savage Orcs exclusively because "they have cute butts".

Orcs hate butts. The more you know.
>>
>>43979554
What's life like on the moon, far away from human life?
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 495x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 495x512px
>>43973296
I guess they are already fighting with another.
Since there are more hive fleets, they should be like ant colonies.
If there is a nid that isnt from the same fleet/colony, it might get eaten.
But it could be that the hiveminds just discuss diplomatically like gentlemens that everyone has it turf.
>>
>>43977165
>>43963321
>>
>>43976996
Not that Anon, but I sort of like the False Necrons better than the actual Crons. Why do they know fear? You're immortal killbots. Act like it.
>>
>>43977287
No, sadomasochism is about powerplay, and then only from the dom. It's a security play from the sub's point of view. Neither of which has anything to do with rape, or "proper rape" to use your language.
>>
>>43972293
Anrakyr and other sentient Necrons recognized the femininity of the female Necrons characters instantaneously. Necrodermis tits confirmed.

>>43972843
Don't forget "Lords of Boris".

>>43980453
False Necrons are programmed with the personality and memories of long dead Necrontyr.

Real Necrons are animated with the unliving essence of long dead Necrontyr.

Both should be capable of fear.
>>
>>43979414
Wait how do you wield a falcon in each hand?
>>
>>43939632
Well the nids are ichor dripping monstrosities in a multitude of unearthly shapes. So pretty much the same things as most men. One could call it training or inurement for future experiences.
>>
>>43981046
Tie ropes around them and use them as transport nodules-slash-flails. Sometimes simultaneously.
>>
>>43980642
Well, we don't have any art, so we don't actually know if there are living metal tits. They might all be skeletons anyway, even if they still maintain their old genders. And there wouldn't be any fleshy desires anyway.

It might be something to do with titles? I know where male Necron Overlords are called Phaerons, there's at least one Phaerakh.
>>
File: 1430956272302.jpg (434KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1430956272302.jpg
434KB, 1680x1050px
>>43976996
I should have thanked you for this properly last night, anon. Good thing the thread survived.

>>43980453
I find the False Necrons rather comforting. I was worried they'd be like some sort of primitive robot, with only a basic semblance of life, but they seem very much like what they must have been like in life. And they might have been immune to the Flayer Virus, so I'm hoping they might have been saved.
>>
>>43980642
So False Necrons are double-soulless?
>>
>>43963914
You've got two arms, don't you?
>>
File: cut-vs-uncut.webm (3MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
cut-vs-uncut.webm
3MB, 450x253px
>>43963914
Good day, sir, have you heard of docking?
>>
File: weird.jpg (110KB, 572x601px) Image search: [Google]
weird.jpg
110KB, 572x601px
This thread has gone to some weird places.
>>
>>43984624
Are those the same species? Why isn't the grey one fighting back? Is it ill?
>>
File: lolicron.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lolicron.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
>>43939632

Femanon here. I play Necrons myself. Almost 6000 points so far

:)
>>
File: Cupcake-Cron.jpg (54KB, 698x778px) Image search: [Google]
Cupcake-Cron.jpg
54KB, 698x778px
>>43985362
You, I like you.
>>
>>43984914
I'm not even surprised to be honest
>>
>>43939632
My fiancee thinks Nids are quote: "Meh"

She does collect Chaos Demons, CSM, and Necrons. This annoys me seeing as I have Codex Marines and Imperial Guard.
>>
>>43985069
Numbing secretions so the grey one can't fight back while it is being eaten alive.
>>
>>43986915
Come on, that just means you can solve your marriage disputes on the battlefield.
>>
>>43981664
I felt bad when the Cryptek became a Flayed One. Anrakyr is a jerk.
>>
I knew a girl who was way into Orks after seeing me play my army 5-6 years ago. I get the feeling that she may have been into me... I still see her in passing at the local hobby shop
>>
>>43979414
not
>a monk wielding a fist in each hand
>>
File: TG does it again.png (249KB, 1866x630px) Image search: [Google]
TG does it again.png
249KB, 1866x630px
>>43979414
/tg/ threads tend to go one of two ways
>>
>>43977938
I'm memeing senpai
>>
>>43939632
Hey, yes I responded to your post because you're a female 40k'er, tis a fine thing to see. I'm not like the rest of the guys on here, I'm more likely to be in the kitchen if anything XD Anyway plz respond.
>>
>>43939632
I'm a trap and I like Tyranids too.

>>43946694
Skaven too.
>>
>>43989808
>>
>>43977093
>hot
>>
>>43989455
Does anyone have that screencap of that one fa/tg/uy explaining the science behind horse anuses?
>>
>>43987073
Right, but they are different species, right? In any case jesus christ how thread-appropriate.
>>
>>43946027
You cute?

Also ask your mates to fuck you. Unless you are a guy, they might not be up for that.
>>
>>43947340
That thing has a trumpet cock.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 251x251px
>>43973239
What the fuck with this post.
>>
>>43952161
Probably, they are not as serious as other armies and the guys tend to take the game more seriously that the gals, in my experience again.
>>
>>43971084
Thats not being mysoginistic, dude, is just basic marketing trends or whatever you want to call it. Cute sells, and it sells more to girls than guys. That happens. Is not a rule for every specific case, but is a general trend.
>>
>>43975078
>>43975243

Dudes. What >>43975692 said. Relax.

I didn't mention the sisters because I haven't seen anyone showing them as a faction to a newbie, at least not in the store, so they usually cannot get picked.
>>
>>43951740
I'm glad I don't even know what the fuck is that.
>>
File: ork-danglies.jpg (56KB, 515x337px) Image search: [Google]
ork-danglies.jpg
56KB, 515x337px
>>43975078
I guess they have asexual danglies too.
>>
>>43956439
I dont get this, and I have been seeing things like it lately. Help?
>>
>>43989866
Shitty net right now but just google it. It's one of the first results.
>>
File: tg, Horse Anus Experts.png (593KB, 2378x1492px) Image search: [Google]
tg, Horse Anus Experts.png
593KB, 2378x1492px
>>43991234
Ah found it. Standard /tg/ stuff.
>>
>>43990814
That's so you can hear him coming.
>>
>>43980605

I wasn't the Anon who used the term "proper rape".

If rape isn't about power, what is it then?
>>
>>43991125
A disease, both literal and metaphorical
>>
>>43991560
Reproduction.
>>
>>43974747
But adaptation and stabilization allows smarter hives to survive where the stupid hives starve
>>
>>43951563
>There are many boys who, if magicked into a girl, would lose their interest in guns, war and strategy games.
I find that hard to believe.
>>
Is that anon from yesterday gonna come back?
I want to hear what happened
>>
>>43988248
To be fair, it's an incurable disease. It's more dickish on that C'tan's part.
>>
>>43989455
Of course, that screencap doesn't take into account that not too many posts later, people were talking about waifu shadowgirls.
>>
>>43993972
Still doesn't mean Anrakyr's less of a jerk.
>>
>>43994071
It's an interesting look at how being the one guy with independence and authority - without having to serve another - makes a person kind of dickish. The Cryptek was so used to a world of order that she probably never even thought of fighting back against Anrakyr.
>>
>>43940514

This.
>>
>>43993844
Bump
>>
>>43981673
Yeah.

They creep even the true Necrons.
>>
>>43981664
False Necrons are noted to be more stiff and robotic than the Necrons. They never been living in the first place.

>And they might have been immune to the Flayer Virus

Not even the Tomb Sypders were immune. The False Necrons should not be.
>>
>>43941781
Would you fuck a goat?
No?
Then you're just a bisexual you retarded tumblrid special snowflake.
>>
>>43973151
not who you were arguing with but, good attitude =/= white knighting
>>
>>43997959
What the hell was so good about anon's attitude?
>>
>>43992092
Justify.
>>
>>43963321
I'm not really sure it's fair to refer to commanding a army composed entirely of men "playing as male characters". I mean, you're commanding them, but apart from 'Nids arguably, you're not actually them.

Besides, even assuming a woman wouldn't want to "be playing male characters for the rest of the foreseeable future", why are Tyranids a better option? Under this frame of reference, surely playing a bunch of men is closer to playing a bunch of women than playing a bunch of alien spider bug monster bodies controlled by a vast and alien intelligence.

Unless you're implying that women are a bunch of alien spider bug monster bodies controlled by a vast and alien intelligence, of course.
>>
>>43981631
>there's at least one Phaerakh.

Two Phareakhs. The leader of the Dynasty in "SOB: Devourer" is a Phaerakh.

The leader of the Maynarkh Dynasty is also a Phaerakh with the nickname "Mother of Oblivion".
>>
>>43992092
>I find that hard to believe.
I do not. I can easily imagine how one would drop most of his old hobbies and interest now that their top priority is craving thick throbbing dicks just like in my chinese cartoons.
>>
Tyranids allow for a variation in painting and customising than space marine where deviation is heresey.
>>
>>43952161
This girl I hang out with doesn't know anything about WH40K except the orks, and she thinks they're great.
>>
>>43971307
>>43972318
Pardon my precursor to French, but I'm fairly certain "defEnestration" is the word you're looking for. "Definistration" would be, loosely, to eject someone from the edge or border of something ("fines" is border or boundary, "fenestra" is window)
>>
I don't know... Though my favorite faction is Orkz (more for the post-apoc DIY aesthetic and literally giving no fucks), 'Nids come in close second. Though, it's more about the vast, incomprehensible intellects controlling hordes of drones than anything else, backed up by the mutation aspect (which is like my non-sexual fetish) and the fact that "Swarm Lord" and "Hive Tyrant" are just really freaking cool names.

Though, to be completely fair, I'm bisexual, so penises may have something to do with it anyway.

To be even more fair, I don't play 40K and just like the lore no bully pls
>>
>>43946609

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>43998829
Most editions refer to the lead HQ or warlord of the army as being the player's representative on the pitch.

Whoever it is that is IRL giving orders to the men in a Guard army is almost certainly not a man and is definitely a man for space marines.

>why are Tyranids a better option?
There's a hell of a lot of maternal stuff about Nid leadership, plus a host of other factors. Browse up the thread for more details.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (77KB, 540x709px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
77KB, 540x709px
>>43984624
>BBC2
>>
>>43989966
The grey one is a large earthworm while the redone is a leech.
>>
>>43991335
Reminds me of the thread on feces logistics in 40k.
>>
>>43939632
Fem friend likes Tyranids because "they are the only reasonable creatures in this fucked-up universe so they MUST to devour all the things to make galaxy nice and clean". She also liked old mindless-skeleton Necrons for the same reason.
>>
>>43981139
Literally, actually fuck off to reddit you total fucking loser.
>>
>>43999455
Oooh shit. That also explains why the Leech could move so quick compared to the earthworm, a diet of meat will do that to you.
>>
File: sock.jpg (34KB, 435x604px) Image search: [Google]
sock.jpg
34KB, 435x604px
>>43989837
>>
>>43998829
A female friend of mine used to play Magic. She played this Sliver deck, and she treated every summoned creature like it was a pet. It was like she was building a zoo every time we played. Here Swamp deck was the same deal, creature heavy and she didn't like to sacrifice anything.

There may be the same kind of element with Girls who collect Nids. They're not building an army, they're building a menagerie.
>>
>>43998856
>Maynarkh Dynasty is also a Phaerakh
Source?
>>
>>43997950
Not that person but there's a difference between pansexual and bisexual. I'm pan. A bi person is not going to be okay with having sex with a transgendered or hermaphoditic individual. I am. If a person is hot, they're hot. Their gender and their genitals don't matter to someone's who's pan, whereas they do for someone who is bi does care.
>>
>>43998814
>>43998863
I'm not interested in traditional games because I'm a boy. I'm not saying I'd act exactly the same. I'd wear dresses in public, flirt with guys, probably buy makeup. But I'd still have the same interests.
>>
>>44000220
>A bi person is not going to be okay with having sex with a transgendered or hermaphoditic individual.
Oh fuck off. You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>44000057
Heh. Why does a fleshlight need to be so stretchy in any case?

>>44000254
>I'm not interested in traditional games because I'm a boy.
There's a very high likelihood that you're wrong. We can assess this by asking a few simple questions about your family:
1) Do any of your brothers, cousins, dad and uncles etc. show an interest in tabletop gaming and related hobbies? For each one that does, state how similar they are to you.
2) Do any of your female relatives also show an interest in this sort of media?

If the answer to these two questions are "Many, who I'd describe as similar to me" and "Yes", then there is some genuine credibility to the claim that you would like Warhammer if you replaced your Y chromosome with a similar X. If on the other hand you answer "Not really or only a few and very slightly" and "No", then it is highly likely that you only like Warhammer because of your gender.

>I'd wear dresses in public, flirt with guys, probably buy makeup.
Ask yourself how prominent these typical female behaviours are among those who collect and follow Warhammer.
>>
>>44000841
Traditional games aren't genetic and any comparison to people raised as women is flawed.

>Ask yourself how prominent these typical female behaviours are among those who collect and follow Warhammer.
You mean among women who collect and follow Warhammer.
>>
File: Killer Fleshlights.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Killer Fleshlights.webm
3MB, 900x506px
>>44000841
>Why does a fleshlight need to be so stretchy in any case?
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.