[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your Latest character as a lost primarch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1382391263567.jpg (733KB, 1212x740px) Image search: [Google]
1382391263567.jpg
733KB, 1212x740px
Okay, so say the emperor for some reason known only to himself and his glorious mane of hair, decided to make a 21st primarch in secret for some mysterious reason, maybe he just liked the number or something.

Now say that this one was flung so far from terra he just gave the poor bastard up for dead, or just never got around to finding him.

Now say the inquisition or ministorum found Big E's private diary, and were shocked to discover there was another, hopefully untouched, uncorrupted and unmolested primarch out there somewhere in the stars.

And so they launch a most holy search for the lost son of the emperor.

And then we cut to whatever your most recent character was, doing what they do as the sky is filled with an imperial fleet as they're suddenly surrounded and worshiped by various strange people in odd garb, who tell them they're a son or daughter of the god emperor.

How would they react to this and what would they do?

ITT: your last character is a 21st primarch, what do
>>
My most recent character was an Arch Master of Time and Fate who was on the verge of Ascension at Gnosis 10.

So just Magnus 2.0 I guess.
>>
>>43920024

I dident read the fluff, was he suposed to be jesus at one point in time? I know he was suposed to be alot of leaders over the years.
>>
>>43920024
Omegon
>>
File: WarforgedwithMaul.jpg (30KB, 369x423px) Image search: [Google]
WarforgedwithMaul.jpg
30KB, 369x423px
My latest character is a warfarged barbarian who believes he's an Orc.

Maybe his maker is the primarch? I mean, the guy is creating hundreds of warfarged and planting them all around the kingdom as sleeper agents for the destruction of kender everywhere.
>>
>>43921210
The maker sounds like a primarch
>>
File: RIP AND TEAR.png (103KB, 283x244px) Image search: [Google]
RIP AND TEAR.png
103KB, 283x244px
My character is a Frenzied Berserker, so I don't see things ending well. Khorne will probably be pretty happy though.
>>
>>43920024
Well... they're going to be very confused. And also, are probably going to be quickly assassinated by someone. They're decent people and are about to be dragged into a setting where that decency is a liability.

They'll try to enact some actual reforms... and make a few too many enemies from them.
>>
>>43920024
I've had this happen with at least one character during a massive Crossover style RPG. Everything you need to know about him can be summed up in two scenes.

Trying to fist-fight a Necron horde, and subsequently declaring to the Sisters of Battle that 'God Loves Fanservice'.
>>
>>43921258
Yeah, I'm going to take this time to share my warfarged's first meeting with his maker.

"But, sir...Father...what is my purpose?"

"Why, my boy, it is to live. You are here the same reason I am. To experience life! To thrive! To grow and continue to learn about the world! And to bring about the destruction of the Kender menace."

"Excuse me?"

"I am so proud of how much you've grown!"
>>
>>43920024
A kobold ranger living his life as a scout, hunter and occasionally selling clan surplus to the human village is rather surprised when a great temple clad in gold and shining glass defends from the heavens and a giant golden human tells him he's his son. The eggshell fragment, his clan and all his childhood was fake. That's actually a genepod fragment or something.
I doubt word gets out that a Primarch turned into a small scaly lizardthing and he becomes a small greasy stain on the Emperor's bootheel before ever assuming command of a Legion.
>>
>>43920024
My latest character is a 13 year old girl with functionally infinite strength, because there's nothing that weighs 25,000 tons, that is also tough enough she won't just stick her hands through it. She can jump thousands of feet and fast enough to nearly break the sound barrier. If she makes shorter hops, she can literally pick her spot exactly. She's also immune to pretty much any gun below .50cal and agile enough to avoid most other weapons.
>>
>>43921517
...and? What's the reaction? Both parties.
>>
>>43921573
Abject horror. She doesn't fit in the setting.
>>
>>43921627
I imagine the sisters of battle would be at least happy if no one else is
>>
>>43921640
My character would be horrified by the behavior of the Empire. Even back then. Either they changed things or she wasn't joining up.
>>
Well, my latest character is a chaotic neutral Tiefling magus who has a demon possessed sword. Between the fiendish ancestry and the clearly heretical weapon, I'm guessing the Imperial forces would probably just kill him on sight and pretend like the whole thing never happened.
>>
>>43920024
Adoptive heir to a pseudo-Mongolian nation of mercenaries.
>"You know, when they said I had royal lineage, this isn't exactly what I expected."
Admittedly, he fits the bill at least partially, though he's not superhuman- yet.
>>
>>43921517
Pippi Longstocking?
>>
>>43922230
No. She's going to one day be a not!Superman, but for now, she's just basically Mr. Incredible, if Mr. Incredible were a 13-year old girl.
>>
>>43920147
he was most likely jesus would explain the whole resurrection thing
>>
Well, we're playing L5R right now, so my Mantis Archer would likely: 1) invite them to tea, 2) allow no discussion before then, 3) upon finding out, consult various high-ranking clan persons, 4) as well as any ancestors, in an attempt to balance duty to the clan, but also to the apparent "new" clan.

It would explain how he's a godly shot, and the fight against the Shadowlands.
Funny, because he's like, 4-foot nothing, and probably 120lbs soaking wet
>>
>>43920024
>latest character is a Edgemonkey Face in shadowrun

Firstly, this explains his luck.
Secondly he'd probably be REALLY pissed that some oddly dressed fucks ruined whatever con he was running for his latest job, and considering the setting he probably had to help them shoot their way out of the situation.

Then once every thing is explained he probably needs to sit down and just...process it all. One does not go from clever twat to most important person in the system with just a smile and a nod.

In time he'd try to fit the 6th world into the Imperium, the technology divide might be an issue. Though not as big of an issue as magic, which may or may not be warp influenced considering how the Manasphere works. If it isn't then there's an advantage to be gained there somewhere.
Well in any case Aztechnology isn't long for this world. That's been a Grudge he's been unable to act on for the longest time and dropping a chapters worth of Bolter fire on that megacorp would be most satisfying.
>>
Last character was a D&D paladin. Lawful good and all that. I think all parties would be pleased. After all, a crusade is a crusade.It's fun no mater what you're crusading against.
>>
>>43923516
The emperor left him in the wash a bit too long
>>
>>43920024
I play a hive outcast untouchable. Pretty good reason in itself why Big E didn't bother with him even if he figured out hwere he was.
>>
>French Canadian Trapper

Explorer,Hunter,Diplomat and Business guy.

Likes to hunt, magnificent beard. Good with languages.

Shit, this might be the worst or best Primarch.
>>
>>43921210
>abominable intelligence
Filthy heretic
>>
>>43921517
>There's nothing that weighs 25,000 tons
Do you even navy?
Nimitz-class carriers are over 100,000 tons.
Smaller ships are still pretty damn heavy. Cruisers are in the 10,000 ton range. Within you carrying capacity, true, but heavy enough to make throwing or swinging difficult.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.