[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cross over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

The last tabletop you played and the last vidya, combined

Pic very unrelated
>>
>>43911723
40k and Star Trek Online
>>
Vagante and Android: Infiltration
Roguelike action-platformer + press-your-luck heist game. I think it's already been done.
>>
>>43911723
Pathfinder Fallout 4
>>
>>43911723
Battletech and Tetris
>>
dark heresy undertale? it's just a bunch of acolytes doing a genocide run together.
>>
>>43911723
>GURPS Fallout 4

Works for me.
>>
Only War and Starcraft 2

Everything looks exactly the same?
>>
How many of these threads do we need a day?

Half the content of this board seems to be just 'everyone make a low-effort post which nobody else gives a fuck about, nobody read what anyone else writes, no discussion' shitposts.
>>
>>43911723
Pathfinder Reign of Winter campaign
+
Shadowrun: Dragonfall

Not bad
>>
>>43911723
DnD 5e. Smite.

I'm pretty sure this kind of thing occurs every other week in canon.
>>
File: BT_Howdoipurge.png (248KB, 254x600px) Image search: [Google]
BT_Howdoipurge.png
248KB, 254x600px
>>43911859
*PURGE
>>
SWTOR and Star Wars Saga edition.
Well thats boring.
>>
>>43911825
Pathfinder has stats for xeno morphs and cybernetics, it's basically shadowrun from the other side, so this would work
>>
>>43911859
Genocide plus a particularly cool headed khorne daemon feeding off of your hatred and power the whole time till the very end
>>
>>43911906
It's fun to just toss out ideas and see what sticks
>>
>>43911723
Pathfinder. Diablo 3. So the world goes slightly more to shit?
>>
Starcraft 40k, protoss show the eldar how to be a broad tier older race, zerg and nids just eat eachother and become one, terrains end up fitting into the imperium just fine
>>
>>43911825
Same as this person.
So something in Numeria?
>>
>>43911723
Uhhhh Shadowrun and Evolve?

Easy. Runners being hired by Aztecha to clear out some mega fauna before construction can begin.
>>
3.5 and Legacy of Kain: Defiance

Shit is about to get brutal.
>>
>>43911723
Blade & Sould and Star Wars
>>
GURPS + Pokemon Omega Ruby

So just GURPS?
>>
Star Wars Age of Rebellion and Risk of Rain

So... lots of killing and advantage can be used to do shit like launch missiles at foes
>>
Shadowrun and... Shadowrun Returns.

I should probably play more vidya.
>>
File: 1413945401644.png (37KB, 277x213px) Image search: [Google]
1413945401644.png
37KB, 277x213px
>>43911723
Don't Rest Your Head and E.Y.E.

There aren't enough drugs in the entire world for this
>>
File: Fap Angel Maid.png (457KB, 733x1309px) Image search: [Google]
Fap Angel Maid.png
457KB, 733x1309px
>Last table top: MaidRPG
>Last vidya: Metal Gear

Wait. Our MaidRPG campaign already takes place on Mother Base. It's Operator Maids do Operating Maid things with suffering.

Nothing. Changes.
>>
>Disgaea 5
>Exalted 2.5

We Infernals, now?
>>
>>43911723
Warhammer Quest and Warhammer Quest.
>okay.jpg
>>
>>43912086
The Mana Wastes more like. That place is where guns are made is is literally a post magical fallout wasteland
>>
>>43911723
>Uncharted and Star Wars SAGA.

Indiana Jones... IN SPACE!
>>
Monopoly, Team Fortress 2.
All money is now hats.
>>
>>43911723
Paranoia and Tropico 5

So Friend Computer is now Friend ¡EL PRESIDENTE!
>>
>>43911723
Go Fish and Tetris

I got nothin'.
>>
>Shadowrun 5e
>Dark Souls

The horrors have broken through to our universe but the dictate of some ancient universal laws cause this to happen in cycles. Some metahumans gained godlike abilities and others have been "cursed" with unlife which is pretty sweet till you go insane from repeated death...
>>
>>43912561
... But that's already the case.
The TF2 economy uses scrap metal as the global trade currency, but it's value is based on craft hats.
The standard for trading for more valuable hats has always been Bills and Buds because of their limited number and artificial scarcity

The TF2 economy is literally driven by Hats and it's absolutely magical and autistic.
>>
Pathfinder and NWN2...
>>
>>43911723
Vampire the Masquerade
+
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V Generation

Sounds great.
>>
Destiny &Anima
Meh,could be worse
>>
>Mass Effect
>Shadowrun

Let it begin
>>
>>43911723

>Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
>Call of Cthulhu

This could work pretty well, I think, at least from the perspective of writing a campaign.
>>
>Catastrophe
>Saints Row 4

well this is already anime as fuck

>>43912624
bro I dunno if you haven't looked into this recently, but scrap metal has been goddamn worthless for years

the de facto currency is crate keys which cost actual real-life money
>>
>>43911723
Dungeon World and Monster Hunter.
Worth a try, but it probably wouldn't work.
>>
My own horror/ 1920's monster hunter game and MSGV
>>
Pokemon and World of Tanks

To some, Pokemon are pets. Others use them as ARMORED FIRE SUPPORT PLATFORMS.
>>
>>43911723
Engine Heart and Warframe.

MOA and Osprey slice of life comedy.

Sound good?
>>
3.5 and Everquest. So the everquest tabletop I guess.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.