[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #601: Sorrow Neverending Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 373
Thread images: 58

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>IRC
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>Last Thread
>>43864450
>>
So whoever did Eva

'Verified Accolades' is awesome.
>>
I would like to spend a post to thank this thread for making me discover and appreciate a lot of different entertaining products that i would have otherwise missed
>>
So a question how big are the ships in FTL? I've got a one-man craft I've been meaning to scale up but I made the mistake of importing It into Gear up So now I don't understand how it works anymore. Also are you just stuck with that one ship or can you use other ships? and do you have to import any ships you use?
>>
I'm pretty sure this has already been answered but what was the stance on trying to save Ciel in MMZ again?
>>
File: PARTYTIME.jpg (109KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
PARTYTIME.jpg
109KB, 600x600px
>>43873688
This. Honestly, after some trawling on the wiki if her admittedly vaguely set out feats and the fact that she could've apparently solo'd the BBEGs is any indication we appear to have drastically underestimated her.

We mean, at this point? We were NOT a universe. It was like, 10 or so jumps after Light of Terra; we were more like a mobile genius loci with extra fire and tentacles than anything.

>>43873656
In all fairness, we weren't any kind of god that would matter in a contest of Dragon Slave-offs at this point. Okami godhood-more like kamihood really, definitely not on par with dragon slave spamming. Smite...hybridhood, and Darkhallow ascension. Viking descent from Loki, which isn't necessarily as helpful as you might imagine in a straight-up energy beam-off.

Not that we're helpless, mind you-but this Luna does appear to present a legitimate challenge. At this point The One Power, our Blazblue Mage status and our Alpha psyker prowess honestly stood out as being notable in terms of personal power we could access on short notice.

And given she's going to be pissed at us killing her sister-it's safe to say she's not going to mess around like Lina when she comes for our head. All things considered how it actually goes down depends on whether she can get around Madoka/Bayonetta/Quicksilver Style/mega-buffed Time Alter-strength timestops.

>>43874764
Sorry, we might be missing something-is there any reason you can't do that laid down in the notes? One perk does say she goes missing but surely there's nothing physically preventing you from going off to rescue her.
>>
File: Kestrel - Dock - FTL.png (4MB, 2400x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Kestrel - Dock - FTL.png
4MB, 2400x1500px
>>43874702
>how big are the ships in FTL?
All the pilotable ships are only a few meters long. The Kestrel is probably around the size of the Millennium Falcon if I had to give a comparison.
>>
>>43874873
so importing my motorcycle wouldn't help my primal pack leader self Fit on it again? Dang it.
>>
Jumpers, who have you podded throughout your journey?
>>
>>43875072
I ended up in Digimon Tamers and my Mystery Dungeon partner successfully won over a Digimon and got a Digimon partner. He couldn't bear to part with his Gotsumon buddy, so I had to pod it.

I'm surrounded by monsters, and they want more monsters. Send help.
>>
>>43875072
>pods
>implying
>>
>>43875072
I mainly pod people who I want to party with or who my companions fall in love with And want to share their lives with so far it's,Tiny Tina, Tyrion Lannister,Pamela "Pam" Poovey, And Saitama,I did pod Dr. Mendel Craven For the duration of all of a jump Because he asked me to move him to a universe with fewer giant monsters and dropped him off in inficon.
>>
File: antispiralsmile.jpg (13KB, 236x200px) Image search: [Google]
antispiralsmile.jpg
13KB, 236x200px
>>43875072
Jibril from NGNL, and Odin from Viking Saga-not one of the oddball JRPG Odins or Othinius, the actual Norse god. Because inalienable right to violence and midlife crisis after Ragnarok, respectively.

There've been plenty of people we've podded temporarily. Kora hang out with us just long enough to finish her crash course in Being The Goddamn Avatar, then went home. We used to have a good cop/bad cop thing going with Ammy from Okami, but she got homesick.

Qilby decided to start a new life as a member o the Justice League in DC since he wouldn't get bored with all the easily accessible multiverses, some 20 or so jumps after Wakfu. Lucifer and Mazikeen just wanted to escape their creator, and opened another nightclub in Type-Moon.
>>
File: Companions.jpg (57KB, 205x654px) Image search: [Google]
Companions.jpg
57KB, 205x654px
>>43875072
I'm 34 jumps in right now, here is my companion list.
Poddies are Carol Danvers, Kara Zor-el and Mao, I used to have the two Asgardian warriors in them that i picked up on MCU (one of my first jumps) but then i ended up exploiting a little bit the blue feather thing, copying it only once tho.

The others are legit acquired through cp companions, and yes i know, i'm not good at naming things.

It's also worth mentioning that some of them where originally males that i turned female with the Unholy heights perk
>>
To the guy suggesting that I edit the House rolls in Harry Potter to a d8 - what did you mean?

It already says to roll a d8.
>>
>>43875336
>i'm not good at naming things.
>Terra - Torterra
I don't know what you're talking about m8 that's brilliant. In any case, you're at least better than me. I don't even give them any.
>>
>>43875359
Out of curiosity, why are Potion Prodigy and Potion Supplies (or whatever they're called) attached to different backgrounds? I'd have expected that Potion Supplies get their discount with the same background, by taking Potion Prodigy in the first place, or... actually, yeah. Curious how that decision was made.
>>
File: antispiralhuman1.png (60KB, 704x478px) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman1.png
60KB, 704x478px
>>43875336
Hey, don't sell yourself short-we called our blaziken Blaize and our gardevoir Gar. That is honestly goddamn genius by our pokemon naming standards.
>>
>>43875359
And why you so evil in the skyrim scenarios. only having one for destroying the dark brotherhood. it just ain't right!
>>
>>43875506
A lot of the jump wasn't really structured around the identities.

Potion Reagents going to Half-Blood is a nod to Snape and Natural Potioneer going to Muggle-Born is a nod to Lily.
>>
>>43875697
Fun to know! Thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 500x500px
>>43875072
My wife from Pokemon and, ahem, "Her Majesty Elsa the First, Queen of Arendelle, Lady of the Frost, She of the Eternal Winter, Protector of the Newfallen Snow ect"

The third slot is pretty variable depending on how I'm feeling. Currently, that slot is held by pic related, but I might swap her out for Yukari once the GuP jump is released.
>>
>>43875867
>Majesty Elsa the First, Queen of Arendelle, Lady of the Frost, She of the Eternal Winter, Protector of the Newfallen Snow ect"
You know the titles just made me think of a question

Bring Elsa to Song of Ice and Fire. What happens?

Or Narnia.
>>
>>43874848

There's some things I thought might be worth mentioning concerning Slayers.

Unless I'm misremembering Lina actually had no clue just how destructive the giga slave is until sometime around the Hellmaster (whatever his name is) arc. Which consisted of Hellmaster going 'How do get her to cast her spell so the worlds might end?'

She also needs a super magical artifact to even be able to use the spell such as either the sword of light(which her group loses if I remember correctly), or her demon blood talismans(which were given to her by Xellos a.ka. another servant of Ruby Eye a.k.a. a being of hate that exists to destroy the world).

Also spells that draw upon the Lord of Nightmares power can be made to not have the 'Lord of Nightmares might possess you and possibly unmake things if it feels like it' effect, and the original was incomplete.

Considering how rarely Lina uses that spell(about four times) it probably wouldn't be that difficult to convince her to just add in the safety precautions that Ragna Blade has.

Essentially while Lina is something of a jerk she'd actually be a lot less of a threat if it wasn't for the entities that exist to destroy creation having an interest in her, presumably with the intent of using her to cause it.

The entities that try this have a tendency to end up dead and/or otherwise have their corporeal forms destroyed if their not named Xellos.

Basically if you want to remove the problem of Lina it might be more efficient to just use her as bait against the things that want her to be a problem, and then just take away the keys to her 'summon whimsical God in ki blast form' button.

Also I just remembered something I think you might find important. The giga slave while dangerous is one of the few things left that can actually cause significant harm to Ruby Eye (don't remember how to spell his name) and some of his direct minions do to how mazoku work. Meanwhile Ruby Eye is split into seven pieces.
>>
>>43876276
Plenty of people have moved over to additive returns because it makes more logical sense and doesn't involve a bunch of pointless and difficult to determine math.
>>
Do we still treat diminishing returns as canon? Will there ever be an Ant Man update for the Marvel Cinematic Universe Jump? How dangerous is Ace Attorney if it's a first Jump? How can I get a harem without mind control?
>>
>>43876320
>>43876314
>>
>>43876326
Fantastic. That will make things much easier. While I'm asking questions, what are some ways to no sell Lovecraftian madness and reverse entropy?
>>
>>43876381
Immunity to madness perk.

Magic to create matter from nothing.
>>
>>43876320
Ant Man won't be added to the current MCU jump because Red doesn't want to upset the people who hate updates. Also, now that someone else has imaged it it would require both of them to update it. Part of the reason also might have been because it was getting pretty crowded.

I think the current plan is that if Jumpchain is still going once a few new movies have come out there'll be a second MCU jump.
>>
>>43876320
Dont care. Dont Know. A litle less than the real world. Rosario and Vampire harem perk as well the one from Negima (which is more like having a fate to attract people who are skilled of your preferred gender and you would get along with more or less). Ah Tohno gland from Tsukihime might help you too.
>>
>>43876416
Where do I get either of those?
>>
>>43876381
>>43876443

Ghostbusters,evo and something I forget have Sanity protection,Invader Zim And ar tonelico Have free energy
>>
>>43876443
Dunno

Most places with magic.
>>
>>43876425
>second MCU jump
That makes sense considering the jump ends in 2019 and there may be a few movies coming out in the MCU universe after that date.
>>
>>43876470
Tonelico really is a one-stop shop jump.
>>
>>43876511
Singing is for hosers.
>>
>>43876320
Only if you want to. Once Phase 2 finishes. Perfectly survivable if you don't stack drawbacks or go full retard. Don't stack appearance perks and don't stack charisma perks.

Watch out for the wording on the charisma perk you do get. If it says people bend to your will, do not get it. Only take it if it's implied to be an actual skill.

Don't remember the exact wording, so they might trigger red flags, but Kara no Kyoukai, Tsukihime and Fate have harem stuff.

>>43876443
Lovecraft probably has something.

If you like living dangerously, you can take MC-KUN/MC-CHAN in Naruto and keep the plot on rails so as to allow Kaguya's rebirth. Doing so gives you the Six Paths Sage Mode to stay competitive.

Six Paths Sage Mode lets you do some serious shit, but more importantly, you can use the Creation of All Things technique. Which is literally creating stuff from nothing, including life.
>>
>>43876511
Eh no not really.
Its magic and science are simply worth learning.
>>
>>43876243
>Also spells that draw upon the Lord of Nightmares power can be made to not have the 'Lord of Nightmares might possess you and possibly unmake things if it feels like it' effect, and the original was incomplete
Isn't she the creator goddess of the Slayer universe? If she finds someone summoing her power, she's going to investigate, and i doubt any jumper could stop her

.>>43875336
What program is that?
>>
>>43876601
>If she finds someone summoing her power,
Nah, Ragna Blade draws from her without getting her attention. Giga Slave basically summons her though.
>>
How likely is a person to lose themselves to the Beast in the Bloodborne jump?

I do have calm spirit from Mother and the steel yourself from the jump itself, so i think that barring me going full retard or trying to mess with the beast....it should be fine right?
>>
>>43876507
Speaking off, does anyone know the timeliness involved in the MCU itself? Last time I looked I just found release schedules.
>>
>>43875336
That's OneNote, right?
>>
>>43876601

The Slayers universe 'formed' from her. She's technically omnipotent in the sense that 'all power' comes from her, but she's also not directly able to access the world most of the time.

There is however an exception.Spells in Slayers work by invoking and drawing upon the power of spiritual forces.

However unlike most entities you might call upon for magical power the Lord of Nightmare power and mind are inseparable. I think the quote was something like "My Mind is my Power, my Power is my Mind".

Essentially it's impossible to use a spell that calls upon the Lord of Nightmares without drawing it into the world.

You can however summon a fragment instead of the full thing. For example Ragna Blade's incantation starts with 'Oh fragment of the Lord of Nightmares', which is somehow enough to keep it from summoning the full thing.

I'm not quite sure how that works, but it apparently does.
>>
>>43876575
>Doing so gives you the Six Paths Sage Mode to stay competitive.
Wow. Didn't even realize that was a thing. Time to decide if shounen levels of power are worth the two years of taking over Sakura's role.
>>
File: ipXtr3J.jpg (561KB, 2495x1561px) Image search: [Google]
ipXtr3J.jpg
561KB, 2495x1561px
>>43876734
It's a fucking mess, I know.
>>
>>43876780
Two years? It's ten years of being Sakura. Of course, you would be better and more relevant than she is, but still.
>>
>>43876780

Remember the safest option is to go with Sasuke if you don't get him to stay in the villiage. You need to stay with one of them to keep them from dying, but Jiraiya has Naruto leave the village, and might not invite you along.

Thought you might want to consider that.
>>
>>43876769
Oh, ok, a source i found said something like that. Thanks Anon.
>>
>>43876243
Thanks for the tips!

Also, after what happened last thread I'd like to make something clear: ASA the Jumper has become sufficiently alienated from myself as a person that his opinions on things like murder are absolutely not meant to represent mine IRL. Any sentence starting with "we" /and/ posted under the picture of an anti-spiral/Darling are the rantings of a control freak with PTSD, and mental dissonance from trying to be a Jumper and a being of Stasis at the same time

This-huh. We confess, Lina does not strike us as a particularly tacful or refined spellcaster. We truly hope you're right about that, if only for our own experiments in Slayers magic. If she is truly restrained enough to agree to this course of action, our concerns would be assuaged.

The operative word here is: If.

To that end, I would like to emphasise that acting like a complete dick at times is meant to be his in-character behavior, not something I support as his writer. Because he's a maddened, paranoid hivemind, I take the assumption he's sociopathically ruthless when it comes to things that trigger him

Frankly, Lina Inverse does not strike us as a very responsible individual, nor one we can trust to stake the welfare of the world upon. That said, there is wisdom in sealing her powers with sorcery stoppers and using her as bait/a hostage-but we do not trust her to act wisely left to her own devices given her track record.

It is not in our nature to allow the risk of Spiral recklessness to threaten the world. Provided she were still alive at the end of all this, are you truly confidant she would not continue to blow things up on a whim, or be tempted to unshackle her spells for more power?

As for the Ruby Eye-the Anathema perk from Smite explicitly allows us to tear through supernatural defences.

>>43876800
Dang. That looks pretty.
>>
>>43876800
........Huh so we start at 2008 and the movies have large time gaps between them, is that really the damn timeline in universe?

Oh hey....i found an interesting timeline, as in details as to when certain events happened.

http://www.tiki-toki.com/timeline/entry/5395/A-Marvel-Cinematic-Universe-Timeline
>>
>>43876979
I find it absolutely ridiculous that so many posters in this thread expect us as jumpers to only make actions we would have in real life and for us to not change over the eons of jumping.
>>
File: AntispiralNOOOO.png (286KB, 688x556px) Image search: [Google]
AntispiralNOOOO.png
286KB, 688x556px
>>43876979
On an unrelated note: I'm too tired for my own good

>>43876684
You should be good with both of those, yeah. The player character hunter makes it through alright, just think like a Souls PC.
>>
>>43876824
To clarify, I meant two years of basically doing what she does for Kaguya to come out. I don't trust the plot to stay the course if I start doing something like beating Zabuza or getting Kakashi some therapy. After Kaguya comes out, I should be free to do whatever as long as Naruto and Sasuke survive.

>>43876834
Jiraiya's a massive pervert, isn't he? I can exploit that. Promise him a few peeks in a shapeshifted form or trips to brothels as long as he lets me come along.
>>
>>43876601
>>43876755
Just Microsoft word navigation panel, I find it pretty comfortable to jump through stuff
>>
>>43876998
Dude that timeline is baller as fuck.
>>
>>43877055
Huh. Really?
>>
>>43877041
He's a pervert but not that much of an idiot. He is one of the sannin for a reason.
>>
>>43876800
If that's right, then the MCU does need one last update, because it says we begin in 2009 just when Stark has broken out of his imprisonment by the ten rings. If that's the case then we'd be there all the way up to the Infinity War, when as far as I can tell it ends after Age of Ultron but before Ant-Man.

Wait, isn't this just the years the moves came out? Are they meant to take place in the year they came out, or is it different?
>>
File: Archer smug.png (269KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Archer smug.png
269KB, 1920x1080px
>>43875644
>Gar
>>
>>43877126
I couldn't find a better method to sort shit out really, suggestions are welcomed
>>43875468
>>43875644
can't tell if sarcastic, anyway most of them just sit on the cosmic space all the time so naming is not really an issue, I will sort it out at the end of the chain
>>
>>43875644
>blaziken Blaize and our gardevoir Gar
Shit man I named my Alakazam Alice and my Metagros Mera, and I'm still ashamed of those names.
>>
>>43877388
>>43877055
View -> Show -> Navigation Pane
>>
>>43877366
>Alakazam Alice

She's got a moustache baby.
>>
>>43877333
Been simply using Google Drive, really. It provides easy-ish sorting, synchronizes through platforms and saves in the cloud. Nothing to moan about in several years by now.
>>
>>43877041
You might want to get Death of the Author from Princess Bride and/or the Drop-In capstone from MCU, just to be sure.

Either way, there are multiple conspiracies and puppetmasters working to bring Kaguya back, even if most of them don't even realize it.
>>
>>43875336
>i'm not good at naming things
I'm no better, I named my Espeon(my only companion) Bob.
>>
File: Alice.jpg (33KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Alice.jpg
33KB, 512x512px
>>43877462
It was the best Human-form I could find, so I decided they were a girl.
>>
File: Cherrytree.png (30KB, 965x662px) Image search: [Google]
Cherrytree.png
30KB, 965x662px
>>43877333
As that one Anon above said, OneNote is an option. Personally, i'd recomend Cherrytree.
>>
File: image.png (410KB, 641x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
410KB, 641x1280px
>>43877532
>>
>>43877681
That's an Arcanine.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 540x960px
>>43877702
Yes it is.
And this is a Lapras
>>
>>43877702
You're an Arcanine.
>>
>>43877681
>>43877728
Those are nice, but I had decided on an Abra as my Starter Pokemon long before there was such a thing as Human forms.
Mostly because it's my favorite Pokemon Evolutionary Line.
>>
>>43877740
I'm a Feraligatr.
>>
>>43877728
Can anybody provide me with a Torchik or Blaziken?
>>
>>43877757
Fair enough, there certainly ain't nothing wrong with that.

I just felt like posting a random image from my collection.
>>
>>43877812
https://www.google.com/search?q=Gijinka+Blaziken&biw=1600&bih=791&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjD8PTssbTJAhXJYyYKHSYgAMAQ_AUIBigB

Just search Gijinka and the name of the pokemans
>>
>>43877835
Thanks Justice
>>
File: bagons gonna bag.jpg (135KB, 1111x719px) Image search: [Google]
bagons gonna bag.jpg
135KB, 1111x719px
All this pokemon talk has got me thinking.

What's your starter? Is it the same as in your first run?

Mine is now a Bagon as I rolled Hoenn in my most recent run and you can get one for 50 CP. Previously I went for Squirtle as this wasn't an option but is also a fine choice.
>>
What's a good first jump? Like one with little risk
>>
File: 1439975002885.jpg (458KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
1439975002885.jpg
458KB, 850x600px
>>43877928
Always Pokemon
>>
File: image.jpg (523KB, 1024x1482px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
523KB, 1024x1482px
>>43877812
>>43877835
For the record, I prefer the Gijinkadex Tumblr. It's much easier than sorting through all the "browse more like X" images that aren't really relevant.

>>43877910
First build I went with Squirtle, as that is/was my first ever Pokemon back in Pokemon Blue.
But for this run through, I went with Cyndaquil, mainly because Quilava is my favorite mon of all time.
>>
>>43877910
>First
I only have one and will only ever have one.

It's my Growlithe. She was expensive, but Arcanine is one of my favorites, and I don't like any of Sinnoh's (where I ended up) native pokemon.

>>43877928
Pokemon.
>>
>>43877910
Like I said, Abra. I'm still on my first run since I'm still having fun with it.

>>43877973
Fair enough.
>>
>>43877928
If you don't like Pokemon, The Sims 3 is fairly nice.

If you're actually keeping the whole entertainer thing in mind instead of just ignoring it for your own fun, Hellsing is actually pretty damn good as long as you're fine with being a horrible man-eating monstrosity.
>>
>>43868785
Ohhh. Well. Um. Can we also a +0cp version that just gives us the 1995 movie?
>mfw still tempted to take the +100cp and add my own ham to the cheddar

>>43869656
>McGonagall: "Jumper, Anon!"
>Anon walks up to the chair and is seated. Sorting Hat goes on head.
>Hat immediately realises something is horribly, horribly sideways.
>Anon in the Hat's head: Bet you're used to this being the other way around.
>Hat is so startled it hiccups. Dumbledore's brows rise.
>Anon: You look a bit worn, do you want any renovations done?
>Hat: What?
>Anon: I rolled a 2, so apparently you're putting me in Slytherin.
>Hat: What?
>Anon: Best not to think about it too much, I guess. Look, just say, Slytherin.
>Hat, with increasing panic, "... Slytherin. Get me off its head, get me off this head!"

>If I'm taking Prophecy, I'm going to milk it.
>>
File: mcutimeline.jpg (174KB, 1600x311px) Image search: [Google]
mcutimeline.jpg
174KB, 1600x311px
>>43876800
This one is easier to read.
>>
File: JC.png (277KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JC.png
277KB, 1920x1080px
>>43877537
it seems that pretty much do the same stuff i do with word, nevertheless i'll give it a try
>>
>>43877910
I went for Chimchar, since Infernape is my favourite of them all.

Fun fact: I rolled for its gender. I rolled female
Another fun fact: Afterwords, after having spent many a decade with my starter by my side, bonding with her, training with her, taking her far past her limits as a Pokemon, and generally spending a lot of time with her, I discovered in one jump that any non-human companions of mine would gain a human form.
Yeah. It kinda got awkward. For me, not for her.
>>
File: eevee.jpg (36KB, 242x299px) Image search: [Google]
eevee.jpg
36KB, 242x299px
>>43877910
I generally default to Eevee as my starter.
>>
>>43877910
Squirtle masterrace
>>
File: Blaze.gif (92KB, 493x595px) Image search: [Google]
Blaze.gif
92KB, 493x595px
>>43877973
Eh, I found one I like.
>>
>>43876979

>This-huh. We confess, Lina does not strike us as a particularly tacful or refined spellcaster. We truly hope you're right about that, if only for our own experiments in Slayers magic. If she is truly restrained enough to agree to this course of action, our concerns would be assuaged.

Note that all of her casting of the giga slave basically fall into two categories.

1. The time she invented the spell at a young age
2. A last resort after everything else has failed against things that want to destroy the world.

Also remember Lina isn't an idiot. Mostly since you don't get to be skilled at a magic system that requires that much memorization as one.

Her claim to being a sorcery genius is not an exaggeration.

>Frankly, Lina Inverse does not strike us as a very responsible individual, nor one we can trust to stake the welfare of the world upon.

To be honest she really isn't. She is however greedy, likes food a lot, and spends her time adventuring for fun and profit(mostly profit).

Basically she's smart enough to know that capitalism is useless if the world ends.

> Provided she were still alive at the end of all this, are you truly confidant she would not continue to blow things up on a whim,

Assuming you manage to get rid of most of the other threats a significant portion of her more destructive spells won't work anymore.

Meanwhile the things she blows up tend to be bandits and other similar stuff.

>or be tempted to unshackle her spells for more power?

She'll probably try to learn more magic, but like I mentioned she literally only used the giga slave four times in her life. Note that she had her reputation by the time she was 14.

That's a remarkable amount of restraint compared to what would be expected.

Although if your worried you might be able to convince her to focus on trying to restore some of the lost more neutral branches of magic instead.

Basically tldr - Don't expect her to be wise, expect her to be profit seeking.
>>
What perks can I use to get a 100% conversion rate for random people I fultonned without y'know actually mindraping them?

Because dammit I might as well go all in for Big Boss copycat.
>>
>>43877928
I like Rosario+Vampire for the survivability/plot armor perk right off the bat along with a good intelligence perk and other utility perks
>>
>>43877963

the thumbnail made me think that thing between her legs was a giant eyeball.
>>
>>43878226
Redwall has two capstones for differnt backgrounds. One makes you a paragon of small town virtue, another gives you a vicious and feared warlord's reputation.

Worm's Drop-In perks get a lot of talk, but actually the Hero capstones are /incredibly/ potent winning friends and influencing people without any actual unnatural mental influence.

And if you're not a fan of aggressive befriending, there's Talk no Jutsu from Naruto for a more levelheaded diplomantic angle.
>>
>>43876834
>You need to stay with one of them to keep them from dying
Damn. My original plan was to stay in the village during the timeskip and have my own storyline, though "PLOT" would mean I'd have faced an amount of danger and difficulty equivalent to what I'd have faced if I tagged along. I just thought that it would have made for a better story and led to a dramatic reunion. Is that plan a no-go?

What makes one route safer than the other? What exactly happens on each route? What's a rough approximation of what I'd have to deal with from each option?
>>
>>43878350
If it's not UMI, the Hero capstone is straddling the line, a foot planted firmly on either side, daring you to say something.
>>
>>43878475
Naruto has to go through training shenanigans with Jiraiya, although if you go with him it seems like it would be more dangerous than canon. Sasuke is training with Orochimaru, only his is possibly dangerous already and would only get more dangerous if you stay with him.
>>
>>43877910
Absol was my starter in my very 1st chain. I think the only reason I picked him was because he was my most favorite Pokemon from my favorite region.

After that I started using Zoroark, another one of my favorites, as my starter because of it's incredible illusion abilities.

Now I've decided to just use Charizard since It doesn't cost anything and It's the only actual starter pokemon I really enjoy.
>>
>>43878271
To say nothing of what going Vampire gets you, and you aren't forced into being a people-eating monster either, they're not even undead. And their powers are usable in all your forms post-jump as an added bonus.
>>
>>43878475
>>43878552
Other than training, the worst from Jiraya would also be him trying to perv on women. Orochimaru would probably try to stick needles and shit in you.
>>
>>43878475

Note the following

>You will have to go through all the plot right next to Naruto or Sasuke, your choice, though of course you can change the canon outcomes. Either way, their success or failure depends on you and you will be forever trapped in this world should they fail. If either die, success become impossible. As a bonus their plot armor is degraded to the choice you can purchase here. You will only need to help the one you side with while they are separate; the other will have the full force of his canon plot armor to rely upon while they are apart.

Basically if you side with Sasuke than Naruto gets his plot armor, and you just have to keep Sasuke alive while he's being manipulated by a mad scientist that needs him to stay alive for now.

However if you side with Naruto than you have to hope you can get allowed on the three year training trip which in canon only included him and Jiraiya(the person doing the training).

There's no guarantee that you will be able to end up on the training trip, and do staying on the leaf village side your technically required to not even try to follow if you can't convince them.

Basically if you can't avert Sasuke leaving tagging along ironically has less risks.
>>
Name: Diamond Page.
Drop-in: Free

-Perks-
Dark Binding (-200CP)
Inspiring (-100CP)
Alucard's Embrace (-600CP)
Unwavering (-100CP)
Unassuming (Free)

-Items-
Hellsing Arms "Jackal" (-600CP)
Hellsing Arms .454 Casull Auto (-200CP)

-Drawbacks-
Heaven or Hell (+400CP)

Oh Boy, this jump. Things stared off swimmingly, I had been dropped off somewhere in the UK judging by the Union Jack waving on that mast.

Then motherfucking Alucard showed up. After a few minutes of discussion, he bit me, which really shouldn't have been possible considerig i'm a Logia.

Cont,
>>
ParanoidAnon here.

At what point and how did AntiSpiral Anon become a Universe?

And a question. If you take the origins that have you have history in the world, is it basically equivalent of the "You" in origin simply being "you" without the jumper powers or memories until the point where your jump starts, which is when they kick in? Is that about right?

Also, Antispiral Anon, was there time, before you became what you are now and were at a more comprehensible level of power, where you just decided to forgo planning due to lack of threat towards you due to jump and just fucked around? Alternatively, where you just went into fights yourself with no planning beforehand beyond the minimum?
>>
Also, Mind you, in my first jump, Pokemon, my plan was to slap the shit out of Pikachu for doing what he does.

HE SHOULD BE LEVEL 100 OR SOME BULLSHIT BY NOW. He shouldn't lose to starters of new regions, before evolving, just being given recently to trainers.

HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE MENTAL BLOCKS! HE IS NOT SUPERMAN OR ZARAKi Kenpa...chi...

Holy fuck, that is the reason. Pikachu is like Zaraki Kenpachi. He wants the thrill of the fight, but going at full power would just make it completely no fun so he subconsciously put mental blocks on himself, the way Kenpachi did after his first fight against Unohana in the past. He wants to make the fights last longer. The issue is, Pikachu's mental blocks are quite strong.

Holy shit Pikachu is a Blood Knight essentially, if we go by TV Tropes. Hell, the reason he might not want to give his all in the league tournaments or such could even be due to not being able to go past these blocks properly in such scenarios, or even simply because he is afraid of Ash being content with victory and stopping his travelling.

Pikachu is fuckin smart and bloodthirsty.
>>
File: 1413168762089.png (17KB, 627x526px) Image search: [Google]
1413168762089.png
17KB, 627x526px
>>43879305
>you didn't realize this till now
>he doesn't know that most pokemon live for the thrill of combat

Most pokemon canonically get so jelly that trained pokemon get to fight awesome battles and become OP. That wild pokemon attack to see if you're worthy of training them. Many are super tsundere.
>>
>>43879071
Somewhere after...it was either Ravenloft or Tsukihime, due to realizing that not matter how powerful he was, as long as he remained human there would always be a bigger fish to ruin everyone's happyness. Or something like that I'm not him I can't look inside his head and point out exact reasons.

Something along the lines of Conjoined-Conjuring a permanent pocket-plane spell and a Reality Marble after turning his soul into his body. Might have been after NGE, might have been before. I know he performed excruciating physical and spiritual surgery to gain an Angel-like body before that jump came out.

I know for a fact he has or had a pastebin detailing the actual composition of his new body and the Yozi-like anthropomorphization of his many abilities, but I'm not sure it went into detail of the actual process.

I'm not sure why I'm responding when the being itself will probably pop in and answer at some point.

Also don't say your name when you put it in your actual name field, it makes you look like a big ol' dummy dum-dum.
>>
Posting my latest jump if anyone's interested.

>[Jump #28] Underworld:
>1200CP
------------------

>Location
1402, Rise of the Lycans-(Rolled)

>Origin
Drop In-(Free)

>Age & Gender
1.23-(Rolled)
2.Male-(No Change)
------------------Total:(0cp)

>Skills & Abilities
1.Hunter-(Free)
2.Social Manipulator-(100cp)
3.Anti-Monster Weaponry-(100cp)
4.Immortal-(300cp)
5.Genetic Assimilation-(400cp)
------------------Total:(900cp)

>Items & Equipment
1.Safe House-(300cp)
------------------Total:(300cp)

>Drawbacks
Blackmailed-(+200cp)

>Future
Move-On
------------------

>Personal Journal
Werewolves! Intelligent, humanoid werewolves created via a mutated genetic virus! It's incredible, I don't think there are any other settings were I can take advantage of my shaping magic to reverse engineer Lycanthropy! The whole, “vampires have enslaved everyone and set themselves up as the immortal rulers of society” thing will be a bit of an issue but I'm sure the lycans would enjoy someone with actual magic on their side.

>Events
1.I found a group of lycans that trusted me to help them after I revealed that I was a sorcerer. I told them I would be able to give werewolves the ability to shift back into human form.
2.After I found the genes that allowed the lycans to transform I captured a few werewolves and spent some time adapting the genes into them. I finally succeeded in giving them the ability to transform just after the start of the lycan rebellion. [1d100, Rolled: 46] My success even drew the attention of Lucian, the leader of the lycans.
3.Unfortunately a lycan spy revealed who I was and what I was doing to the vampires so they sent soldiers to attack us. Fortunately we only suffered light casualties so we were able to launch a counter attack immediately. [1d100, Rolled: 98]
>>
>>43879466
4.While the lycans were attacking the vampires I captured Viktor (The vampire elder.) then used the Animus to read his memories and discover where he was hiding William. (The original werewolf.) After learning the location of the first werewolf's prison I killed Viktor then went off to meet William.
5.Thanks to my magic I was able to keep William pacified while I studied him. Eventually I was able to copy his werewolf genes and use them to create a special mutagen, however before that I attempted to give him the ability to shift back into his human form but I failed. [1d100, Rolled: 48]
6.Near the end of the jump I finally perfected a mutagen that would grant Lycanthropy and immortality. Because it was developed from a combination of modifed lycan, werewolf, and werewolf progenitor genes, anyone who gained lycanthophy from the mutagen would end up as strong as the 1st Werewolf but remain completely in control of themselves.
7.After ensuring the Lycan Mutagen was safe I used it on my companions and myself to give us Werewolf forms.
8.The rest of my time here was spent helping the lycans and hunting down the individual who had so much information on me. It turned out My blackmailer was a vampire spymaster who commanded a large number of lycan loyalists. She was responsible for numerous setbacks suffered by the lycans during the war and it took me nearly ten years to defeat her. Most surprising of all, the vampire turned out to be JumpChan in disguise the whole time! She explained that she had been feeling even more board than usual, mainly because of how uninteresting I was in Unsounded, and that she thought I could use a real challenge for once. At the time I was mad at her for causing me and my allies such unnecessary grief, but shortly afterward I realized that I actually appreciated the challenge.
>>
>>43879305
I miss fat Pikachu
>>
File: Dissidia Jump.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Dissidia Jump.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Courtesy post. Think with this I've somehow done half of the existing Final Fantasies now. Dissidia is a bit quirky, I used the scenario here to trial a new type of storyboard model. Might use it in future storyboards, kinda works, kinda doesn't.

Not much to say, it's a pretty small jump, nothing to fancy in it. Standard questions, complaints and so forth as you wish.
>>
>>43879546
Oh neat, I didn't even know you were working on this. Let me give this a read-through, then I'll comment. Though I do find it kind of funny that you'd say "it's a pretty small jump, nothing too fancy" for a document 84 pages long, and have that be (comparatively) correct. Never change, dirge_.
>>
>>43876979
>>43878199

Also since I ran out of room but this hasn't been replied to yet, there's something else I thought might be worth mentioning.

While normally trusting someone like Lina with the welfare of the world would be a horrible idea, her world really doesn't have much else to keep it safe.

Of the 'four worlds' that make up the Slayers cosmos the forces of preservation are doing horribly in the known worlds.

The shinzoku (the beings meant to protect the world) of Lina's world are mostly dead or otherwise useless, their servants are either endangered or useless, and the vessel of their leaders power would rather make Lina do things while being a maid. Meanwhile it's best plan for defeating it's rival was 'trap it in a few reincarnating human souls and hope that purifies it over time'.

Meanwhile in the other known world the local top shinzoku ended up deciding to team up with the local top mazoku to destroy all worlds.

Unless the other two worlds are doing significantly better than the two that showed up Lina is actually one of the most significant forces on the side of the world not ending.

If this sounds kind of terrifying, that's because it is.

Meanwhile the forces of destruction managed to block out the power of their enemies in a significant area, killed or rendered them otherwise useless, had one of the major forces of preservation join their side, and meanwhile one of the major beings of destruction now has to be destroyed multiple times do to how it was sealed.

While Lina's methods are questionable she's doing a lot more against the mazoku in a quarter of a decade than the beings that are supposed to be stopping them managed to do since the world began.

Essentially if you let her live a sufficiently restricted Lina means you don't have to replace the cosmos entire security system immediately.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 286x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 286x750px
>>43878046
If JJ is after DD, how come you don't see news about the explosions, or Kingpin? I get she's dealing a lot with her own problems. Also they never even mention AoU, in JJ at least not so far. I would put JJ before DD. The events of DD shook Hell's Kitchen.
>>
>>43879634
Biggest jump is 269 pages, 97.5k words. This is just 84 pages at 31.6k. It's all relative.
>>
>>43879755
No, I get it, that's what I'm saying I like. It's endearing to see how much effort you put into making quality jumps.
>>
Jumpers, how many luck perks have you taken? Are you just amazingly lucky at cards? Do assassins sneaking up on you get struck by lightning on a clear day just after stepping in a puddle? Or have you taken so many luck perks that the quantum foam of the universe visibly shimmers with uncertainty in your mere presence?
>>
>>43878822

Continued

I woke up about 10 minutes later feeling stronger then ever and Alucard was nowhere to be seen. I decided to GTFO before he or his master turned their attention my way again.

About two months later I was in SA eating this scumbag police chief. After I finished, I began the customary reviewing of the soul's memories and came across the most interesting memories of him dealing with someone who called himself The Dandy Man and who claimed to be able to make him a vampire.

Cont.
>>
>>43879460
Sleep Deprivation makes you a dum dum

Here's a fun little thing. In the Arceus movie, Pikachu managed to hurt or at least stop or affect significantly Arceus. THE GOD of pokemon. True, it was due to its lack of electric plate making him not invulnerable to it, but you gotta consider the fact that in the ancient past, the only way it worked was when Arceus was shocked by an ARMY of powerful electric pokemon and then followed up with other attacks he lacked immunity to, before finally being covered in molten steel. And that required it to be a surprise attack.

Pikachu attacked him head on and his eletric attack, one attack, did stuff.
>>
>>43880044
And yet it gets its ass kicked whenever they enter a new region.
>>
>>43878226
Well, depends on your definition of mind rape.

Personally I take the Aggregate Impact Psychotherapy from Generic Magical Girl to punch people into friendship, no fultoning required.
>>
So anyone explain how does having an Origin perk work? You existed in the world apparently, it was simply without memories of jumps or the powers and your jump started counting from when you have them... that it?

>>43880072
Didn't I just say it's because of its Kenpachi-like mental blocks? Pikachu wants a strong fight and Ash is simply too stupid to notice this odd nerfing of his Pikachu. By showing himself to be weak at the start of the region, Pikachu makes Ash think the pokemon there are more powerful than they actually are, and thus he can start over time show more power he actually has.
>>
>>43880103
>You existed in the world apparently, it was simply without memories of jumps or the powers and your jump started counting from when you have them
That's pretty much how I've been interpreting it, though in the end it's up to you.
>>
>>43879957

Considering I only knew of two living vampires in Hellsing, this obviously wasn't kosher. Cue me hunting this guys associates down until I had the Dandy Mans location. Boy, he sure was surprised when the roof of his house was blown away by a concentrated lightning strike.

After that, it was short order to eat him and read his memories. I was a little shocked that he was a Nazi and that they were still around almost 50 years later, but I had seen crazier shit in One Piece. I shortly returned to England and signed up with the Hellsing Organization. At the end of the year, the Nazi's attacked.

Cont.
>>
In the normal Marvel/DC jumps, who ended up being your personal Rogues Gallery? Did you spawn any quirky villains/heroes by accident?
>>
>>43879546
Simply delightful. Although, the fact that the purification destroys the souls in question is jarring, even if understandable... Regardless. A query:

When I buy a Summon Stone, I choose a single candidate to inhabit it, correct? As in, paying 100 CP will net me not an Elemental Host stone, but a Shiva stone?
>>
>>43880297
Same question for the Job Cards, incidentally.
>>
File: 1442714770372.gif (4MB, 200x183px) Image search: [Google]
1442714770372.gif
4MB, 200x183px
>>43879546
"Oh sweet, Dirge posted something he's working on-"

"OH SHIT DISSIDIA"
>>
>>43880297
Yes. You pick an option for both Summon Stones and Job Cards, and it sets as the permanent one for reuse purposes.
>>
>>43880227
Turns out naming yourself Justice Lord leads to a number of "misunderstandings" with the League.

Though to be fair, i chose that name for that reason

It doesn't help that I spent half my time hitting on female Villains.
>>
>>43880227
I was actually part of Batman's rogues gallery, faffed about and did my own thing in Marvel, and in MCU I was the head of my own version of SHIELD 'cause I took that drawback that made me stay until Hydra was destroyed.
>>
>>43879720
That product was produced pre JJ, so JJ's placement in it is assumed. Having said that, I don't disagree with what you're saying.
>>
>>43880169
They had been attacking earlier, of course. The attack on the manor, Alucard's and Seras's trip to the hospital with the ghouls, etc. But this was their attack in earnest.

Neo-nazis rose up throughout the America's, rioting in Russia, and Germany itself went batshit. We were fortifying the mansion and Sir Penwood's compound when the blimps showed up and began bombarding London.

I sent Rayquaza to handle those fuckers. I was going to handle the troops on the ground myself.
I counted twenty dead Nazi Vampires by my hand before i looked behind me and saw what looked like a wave of blood and human figures rushing down the street.

Cont.
>>
>>43880227
In Marvel I was more or less a fixer, and put my ability to shapeshift other people to good use. Between that power and a few other things, I was able to craft new identities from the ground up.

So I was always on everyone's shit list, good and bad, but nobody would out and out move against me because I worked with both sides. My shop was neutral ground: no fighting allowed.

DC I was a street level hero working for the JL, so I shared rogue's galleries with batman, green arrow, and the like. I was flirty with some of the cosmic heroines, peeg and zatanna, but we never worked together; I wasn't on their level yet.
>>
File: Eagle_sheds_a_tear.jpg (84KB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
Eagle_sheds_a_tear.jpg
84KB, 625x352px
What are some worlds you guys made better?

Since Fallout was after MGS, I dumped Motherbase in the Chesapeake Bay. After that it was basically go out "recruit" people, loot anything that isn't bolted down (then come back for everything that is), break down worthless junk and use that to make useful things at Motherbase, arm soldiers and then go out. Rinse and repeat. Highlights include:
>Gained the support of East Coast Brotherhood of Steel by being able to fix and field Liberty Prime. Death to all communists!
>Fixing Rivet City so it becomes an actual aircraft carrier.
>Stealing all of the Outcast's things, especially their power armor.
>Kidnapping Institute scientists and leaving behind crash test dummies.
>Inspiring the Enclave to mass defect due to our sheer 'Muricaness. The eagles helped.
>>
File: sir.png (219KB, 400x290px) Image search: [Google]
sir.png
219KB, 400x290px
>>43880655
My american brother.
>>
I wisely decided to take to the rooftops and followed the wave. Eventually, it came to a stop in a large square plaza, where two figures stood. One was Alexander Anderson and the other was Alucard.

I let them duel, and after they were finished, stepped up to the plate to challenge Alucard. I did owe him for biting me at the beginning after all.

Limiting myself to the strength i had before i before i became a vampire, the fight was longer and more dangerous then almost any I had had before. Eventually, in the middle of a field of rubble, I stood over the body of Alucard, my sword at his throat, his pistol aimed at my heart.

I collapsed onto the ground, eyes staring at the smokey sky free of Blimps. Shortly afterwards, i teleported outside of the city, leaving a letter lying on the ground. The next nine 9 years i spent wandering the world.

Finally, a day before the jump ended, i traveled back to London, which had healed magnificently. I found Alucard sitting on a bench in a park in his girl-form. He knew what i was going to ask. "I accept."
>>
File: vlcsnap-99917.jpg (90KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-99917.jpg
90KB, 704x396px
>>43880227
Well, in Marvel, I was prettymuch a vagrant superhobo trying to avoid notice, and never stayed in one place very long.
I actually hung out in the sewers with the rejected mutants and abandoned buildings a few times.
Nobody really wants to come after the sewer hobo. That's just kindof sad.

In DC I mostly just worked at Wayne Tech under the guise of a normal researcher, because, again, not huge into superheroing.
Batman knew. He was always pretty cool about it.
But I got kidnapped by his gallery a couple times, because I kept being the best at research.
It usually ended rather poorly and anticlimactically for them.
Even when I didn't just automatically escape, the total lack of danger to my part just tended to screw up their plans until Batman came along.
He had less of a sense of humor about that.

> "Why are you going along with this?"
> "I felt bad for Harley."
>>
>>43881143
That's surprisingly cheesy of you, YA. I love cheesy shit, nice job
>>
>>43881153
>> "Why are you going along with this?"
>> "I felt bad for Harley."
I can see this happening, and I legit read that in Kevin Conroy's Batman voice.
>>
>>43880394
What is the defined destruction of Hydra? Even after the destruction of SHIELD because of the Hydra infestation in Winter Soldier Hydra still existed afterwards.
>>
>>43881426
What do you think, guy?
Complete. Global. Eradication.
>>
>>43881448
So if I set on my ass and do nothing about HYDRA while I fuck about with other matters I could stay in the MCU for 73 years? Fuck yeah.
>>
>>43881522
The longer you wait the harder its going to be to get rid of them.
>>
>>43881535
Well, not if you just keep them pruned back to a manageable size.
>>
>>43881535
If you wait for the right moment in the story it's as easy as a few controlled explosions. Maybe a nuke.
>>
>>43881535
Bruh it's easy. Become the head of hydra and dope all your boys on a "super soldier serum" that is laced with explosive material that you can detonate whenever you want.
>>
>>43881561
>>43881571
Have you watched Agents of SHIELD? It both states and implies that HYDRA is a lot more connected and spread out than what you see in Winter Soldier.
>>
Regarding the Savescumming perk from Generic Dungeon Crawl, once we get our Planeswalker Spark are any of the limits changed or is the use limit just switched to once every 10 years?
>>
>>43881658
"Pruning them back" was more referring to cutting out most of the organisation, leaving some survivors you keep an eye on to stop them from spreading too far. It's sustainable time farming with cultists.
>>
>>43878271
>Rosario+Vampire

Huh.
>Alucard (+300) Well it seems you start a bit later than you would otherwise. You start during the second year that Moka and Tsukune are at Youkai Academy. The good news is that you missed a lot of dangerous events unfortunately you are just in time for the awakening of Alucard. Fairy Tale an anti human organization has managed to awaken Alucard a Kaiju sized, eldritch abomination looking Vampire who is bent on destroying the human world. The enemies you will face now are much, much powerful and more than willing to use lethal force. Good Luck.

Doesn't that pretty much just describe exactly what happens in the setting anyway? Alucard awakens, he is a kaiju sized eldritch abomination, the enemies all become much more powerful, and they go straight for lethal force? So we're basically getting +300 for missing out on the rom-com half of the series before it goes shonen? Or does that NOT happen if we don't take the drawback?
>>
File: let-them-fight.jpg (18KB, 477x265px) Image search: [Google]
let-them-fight.jpg
18KB, 477x265px
>>43882320
>>Rosario+Vampire
>Hellsing

>Alucard vs. Alucard
>>
>>43882411
>>Alucard vs. Alucard
So. . . who would win?
>>
>>43882516
Belmont
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPfsbGR1Foo
>>
>>43882516
Gonzo, both anime were done by Gonzo. Gonzo wins.
>>
>>43882411
>>43882548
>all dat fanservice
The fans, anon. The fans would win.
>>
>>43882320

My guess is that the 300 points are for losing the chance to attempt to stop it early.

That or Alucard and it's minions get a power boost.
>>
File: oh-no-otter.jpg (25KB, 297x296px) Image search: [Google]
oh-no-otter.jpg
25KB, 297x296px
>>43875072
>Jibril the Flugel
>Karasuba the Sekirei
>Akitsu the Sekirei
>The Choir of Righteous Fury

Man, My podded companions are all full of crazy. Really, really full of crazy.

All of them joined up semi-accidentally too.

Jibril joined up because I gave her the chance to escape Tet's world and fight again. She said she was never letting me out of her sight. Ever.

Karasuba, well, I just wanted to fight her to test myself as a swordsman, and mid way through the fight, she started Reacting to me. I didn't notice, (I was trying hard not to die) so when she wrapped her remaining arm around my head and planted a kiss on me, I was understandably shocked.

Akitsu I saved from her abusive scientist handler. For a while she was convinced she was too "broken" for a proper Winging to happen, but after a while I convinced her to try. I was cycling every kind of magic and Ki type powers I had through my body in an effort to "beat" the block, and it worked!

As for the Choir? Honestly, they're probably the ones I'm the most uncomfortable with. They're also the newest additions, so I haven't' quite managed to get them integrated and their issues worked out.

As for how they feel about each other? The Choir's obsession is awkward to me, but Jibril and Karasuba find the whole thing to be hilarious. Akitsu is totally OK with them though, but she's super protective of me to a hilarious degree, so 4 more people devoted to keeping me alive is something she's totally behind. I didn't really know how bad the Choir's infatuation was with me until the Hair Locket incident. When that came to light, well, pic related
>>
Any news on the Undertale jump?
>>
>>43883111
None so far. Also not counting all those who want to create the jump here.
>>
>>43883025
Excellent taste, brother.

Yandere is best dere.
>>
>>43883132
That's not how you spell Kuudere
>>
>>43883126
Has the anon who "claimed" it shown any proof that they're even working on it?
>>
>>43883132
what would it look like if a yandere had someone else yandere for her?
>>43883230
there was a pastebin
>>
>>43883230
No clue he seemed to disappeared.
>>
>>43883230
Who let the Turian Ambassador in here?
>>
>>43883270

And why doesn't it have the decency to wait until after first contact?
>>
>>43883245
It would be the world's truest, most loving and healthy relationship.

... Or they would collapse into a singularity of love and murder as soon as they met another living being.

New headcanon: that's how the Predator Entity came to be.
>>
>>43880655
Hmmm.

Well, in the James Cameron's Avatar jump, I basically fixed earth's everything while ignoring the blue catpeople. That was nice.

I've a habit of inoculating humanity against the spanish flu in the jumps that occur before that time period - Sabaton and Bioshock Infinite both got thier booster shots. I plan to return later to see how history developed differently in both timelines.

In Strike Witches, I went full logarithmic expansion on the Neuroi, and gave the world a stern glare once the alien menance was defeated to make sure they didn't do anything stupid.

Fallout was a fairly early jump for me, so most of my 'helping' involved killing raiders and paling it up with House when able.

I also prevented the destruction of the Colonies in Battlestar Galactica fairly easily. Pity; I would have liked to have smacked Starbuck around a bit, but while I can be petty, I'm not THAT petty.

I maaaaaaay or may not have genocided the Grimm in RWBY. Depends on how my research into killing them all via magic worked out - accidental collateral damage when dealing with planet-wide spells is just a big no-no and not something you want to fumble on.

I have fond memories of the Negi jump. I got to troll Fate horribly with the line "Please. I'm not your typical shounen hero. I terraformed Mars 35 minutes ago."

Good times.
>>
>>43883421
Hard Mode: Yandere #1 is not interested in Yandere #2
>>
File: okuued_2_0_by_guuchama-d7l80km.jpg (181KB, 1024x939px) Image search: [Google]
okuued_2_0_by_guuchama-d7l80km.jpg
181KB, 1024x939px
>>43883245
>>43883421
> two yanderes are yandere for each other
> their obsessions for each other neatly counteracts each other's violent tendencies
> nobody can tell they're yandere
> everyone just thinks they're one of those obnoxiously cute devoted couples
> anyone who tries to horn in on one side or the other mysteriously vanishes and is never heard from again
>>
>>43879546
If you buy Surpassing Boundaries, do your pawns retains skills after death, or not? The fluffed version seems to imply they do, but the simplified version at the bottom says they don't.

Also, pawns get physically stronger as they fight, correct? Do they lose this growth upon death, and if so is there any way to avoid this loss apart from not dieing?
>>
>>43883586
Wording was unclear - what the simplified was intended to say was that even if you didn't take the perk, your pawns could be taught skills, just that they won't remember them past death.

Pawns return to "base" parameters with death - you can take stuff like unifying order to up the base parameter. Other than that, you're going to have to keep those pawns alive. Train'em up well?
>>
>>43883551
Complicated Mode: Yandere #1 is interested in Senpai who is interested in Generic Girl who also has Yandere #2 interested in her.
>>
>>43883551
>>43883705
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUOe_hLg7Bo
>>
>>43883551
>Dead sempai
>Desperate confession
>Murder-suicide

>>43883705
See above, skip step two.
>>
File: Zoroark.jpg (491KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Zoroark.jpg
491KB, 800x1000px
>>43877910
Zoroark was my starter due to the sheer utility of it's Illusionary abilities. Plus, at the start of my chain I was a stealthy, lighthearted thief, and a Zoroark synergized really well with that. I picked up a Gardevoir for point-to-pooint teleportation, and a Porygon Z for defeating automated defenses/hacking.
>>
>>43883245
>there was a pastebin
That was one of the several other people who were working on it before they found out that someone else had claimed it.
>>
Is it just me or have we had a recent uptick in our number of conspiracies and conspiracy weirdos?
>>
File: Legendary Grudge Match 01.png (996KB, 900x2700px) Image search: [Google]
Legendary Grudge Match 01.png
996KB, 900x2700px
>>43880476
>Rayquaza

Well now, how you got a legendary to follow you on your first jump is a story I'd much rather read about. How did you do it?
>>
>>43884161
Just because they're paranoid, doesn't mean I'm not after them.
>>
>>43884263
Oh? And just how do you plan on. . . sniffing them out?
>>
>>43884320
Probably with his tongue.
>>
>>43884178
I'm betting Master Ball.
>>
>>43884344
kinky
>>
>>43884161
Probably just disinfo.

Nothing to see here. Please report for your weekly reeducation refresher, citizen.
>>
>>43884320
Don't you think there was a reason that Voldemort allied with werewolves?
>>
>>43884500
because he was a closet furry?
>>
>>43884544
He turned into a snakeman and had a creepily close relationship with his pet python. I don't think there was anything "closet" about it.
>>
>>43884544
See >>43884586, he had a thing for snakes, not wolves. They're just there to cover his weakness. Or take the heat off of him, maybe.

The nineties were a different time.
>>
>>43884586
>>43884609
So you're saying he's Wizard!Orochimaru
>>
>>43884641
Without any excuses about science, just wanting to rule the world.
>>
What jumps let you swap genders for free? I turned female in Bayonetta to be an Umbra Witch (for free, that seems to be how it works), and wondered if there are any jumps with a free switch back to being a man.
>>
>>43884720
You could go to Bayonetta and be a Lumen Sage!

...Wait, shit.
>>
>>43884720
Platoon makes you a man for free, so you don't stand out. World War and all that.
>>
>>43884720

Dragon's Crown has gender specific background that cause you to have that gender by default unless you pay to not have it.
>>
>>43884720
That is how it works.
Most Free Gender Changes switch to you female for free sadly.
I had to pay to remain male in Bayonetta and Soul Eater, because I wanted to be a Witch.
>>
>>43884751
I chuckled at that. Good work anon, quite amusing.

>>43884815
>>43884837
Thanks. Looks like I'll be doing one of those two jumps next. Thanks.

>>43884886
Good to know I had it right. Thanks.
>>
File: Akitsu.jpg (35KB, 339x625px) Image search: [Google]
Akitsu.jpg
35KB, 339x625px
>>43883132
Honestly? Only the Choir might sort-of qualify as Yandere.

Jibril didn't really love me at the beginning, she just swore herself to me in a knightly way because of what I'd given her. She gets along great with Karasuba (who loves to fight just as much as she does) and Akitsu (who loves reading just as much as she does).

Karasuba, as a Sekirei, is hard-wired to be totally fine with harems, but more importantly, she loves to fight with and beside Jibril. Their vacations together are things of terrible beauty. Karasuba likes Akitsu too, partly because she is part of her Flock, and partly because Akitsu has a violently pragmatic way of fighting that Karasuba wholeheartedly approves of.

Akitsu seems like a textbook Yandere on the surface, in that she never leaves my side and is violently protective of me, but that's due to the abuses she suffered under MBI's care. She was convinced she was a filthy, broken creature unworthy of ever being loved, and I showed her that she was wrong. I healed her heart, and as a result she does all she can to make sure I am happy and healthy in her own quiet way. One of the ways she does this is by trying to set me up with/ induct people into our "Flock". To a Sekirei, the larger the Flock, the better protected an Ashikabi will be, so when any attractive person with a decent measure of talent, skill, or power shows an interest in me, she takes it upon herself to set us up and/or to eventually induct them into the Flock (aka harem).

This has lead to some fairly embarrassing situations, but she refuses to stop. She's gotten a lot more tactful about how she goes about it, but it has been no less mortifying when it happens. Naturally, Jibril and Karasuba find her shenanigans absolutely hilarious. I'm terrified about what she's going to do when we get to Worm, I'm already resigned to the fact that she'll proposition Mrs. Milita, Alexandria, and Faultline, but I'm really scared she'll go for Contessa and Ziz too.
>>
On the topic of swapping genders (and isn't it strange that that's fairly normal around here), the Twilight perk Really Nice Chest gives you visually appealing musculature or great breasts. If you're female there and pick the latter, what happens if you later swap to male? Does it swap to the former effect or do you... Well, does it retain the latter effect?
>>
>>43884720
Rosario+Vampire.
>>
>>43884974
The perk, as written, does not actually mention gender at all. So if you choose great breasts? You will have great breasts. Since it's supposed to be a perk and not a drawback, I suppose you could interpret it as giving your male form a "ripped" upper chest area (although that could still look rather odd if the rest of you doesn't match).
>>
What would Portamancy with Raw Power do in Shadow Ops? Allow you make portals to alternate worlds or something? Summon entire armies?
>>
>>43885213
Bigger, faster, quicker, longer. Open a portal big enough to drive an oil tanker through, open multiple small portals to use them like dimensional blades, keep a portal between dimensions open long enough to move an entire army, etc.
>>
Anyone know of a perk for changing size on a whim? Preferably something innate rather than a spell, but I'll take what ya give me. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>43885350
There are two perks in the DC jump, one for shrinking and one for growing.
>>
>>43885350
I think there's one in Touhou that does big. Don't remember if it does small though.
>>
>>43884720
Most of dirge's final fantasies let you choose your gender for free. Life Finds A Way from Jurassic Park lets you switch back and forth willy nilly.
>>
>>43885398
>>43885421
The hammer doesn't mention any such restriction in the jump, so it might work. I'll need to check the wiki.
And as useful as they are, 600 per perk seems a bit much. Maybe if I shift some perks around.

Shrinking is all I'm looking at right now, but picking them both up would probably be a good idea.

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.
>>
>Toriko
>Your appetite is literally your soul
>The afterlife is full of appetites
>This universe is literally food all the way down
>MFW
>>
So, in the song of ice and fire scenarios, the rewards were generally things that helped you across all Jumps. For the Harry Potter jump, when "All was well"'s reward says

>Your spouse and any children you have become companions to join you in further adventures should you choose them to be

I presume that's about the HP characters, but does it include ALL future spouses and offspring?
>>
>>43886224
The HP characters
>>
>>43884720
Gears of War
>>
>>43886224
Offspring, at least, are sort of covered by the 'if you want to' rule that let's them come along if you think it's better that way. Spouses on the other hand need to be purchased (wow that comes across bad out of context), podded, or Blue Feather'ed.
>>
File: antispiralfrustrated.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
antispiralfrustrated.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
>>43879682
>tfw

,,,wow. Wow, this place is boned.

Right, okay. Okay, memo: Construct battle moon for virtual lifeform mass production.

Memo 2: Instead of a bullet, Lina is going to be corrupted until she damn well agrees with the restrictions. Then she gets a nanoswarm, a weapon forged from that traitor shinzoku and an equ. Dark Matter suit.

>>43879071
>At what point

284 jumps since the beginning.

>how

http://pastebin.com/duAnfz3X

>forgo planning

Oh yeah, loads of times! Wakfu was just a big ol' adventure, we weren't nearly capable of competing with the bigshots in Marvel/DC so we just dicked around and in Shadowrun we couldn't be arsed to do all that espionage nonsense so we holed up in a nice house and acquired a harem of shadowrunners

Look, it was a different time back when we were still baryonic. Things change. Point is-even now, there's plenty of times where the world ain't in enough immediate danger that we sometimes just take it easy for a while.

As a general rule, we don't go into a fight without a plan though. We're not a shounen protagonist, and we didn't pick up MGR-era CQC in jump 10 just to squander it by attacking things powerful enough to actually fight back head on.

>>43879305
>Pikachu is Zaraki Kenpachi
>not Blaziken

>>43880227
Oh, some low level no-names you probably wouldn't recognise. Met the Flash once. Also because we were a run-of-the-mill genius living in Latveria at the time we got benefits for participating in the Reed Richards Can Go Eat Shit Expo; it had another name and was ostensibly about using superscience to solve world problems or something, but let's face it-that was what it was really about.
>>
Welp. I've got a problem.

See, I've got no reprogramming abilities and I've taken it upon myself to turn a compliant, ahem, "mechanical consort" into a competent and strong-willed fighter, and I gotta do it without going into her code at all.

Any ideas, /jc/?
>>
>>43886770
Armsmaster get out of here and go back to Bet.
>>
>>43886789
But Armsmaster can code. It's probably Plankton.

>>43886770
Mega Man jumps, and companion import?
>>
>>43886770
Haven't looked at them myself but I think someone fairly recently mentioned using Megaman to do something like that. There might be an import or something?
>>
>>43886797
>>43886806
>imports to Mega Man

I suppose that would be the easiest way.

Were I to do it hardmode (i.e. no imports), how many options would I lose and how many would I still have?
>>
>>43886824
1. Go to Megaman X
2. Get her to enlist in the Maverick Hunters
3. Persuade her to work her way up the ranks/combat ratings, and purchase/receive upgrades as a result
4. ???
5. Profit
>>
>>43886765
You might not want to do much to Lina, there is a fairly good chance that she is one of the humans that has a part of Ruby Eye Shabranigdu sealed within them. Screw around with her too much and she might explode into Shabranigdu.
>>
>>43875072
I podded Kahlua Shuzen from Rosario + Vampire because she suffered such a pitiful death in the story. I wanted to give her a chance at a better life and she wound up settling down with another of my companions in the Slice of life jump and staying there.
Then I podded a Cursed Child from black bullet who I adopted. I had chosen drop in but saved her from a small mob and she sort of adopted me.
>>
What would be the best way of making sure people can't even find my nanobots? I want to be able to hand them out to people to help them, but don't want to risk them being stolen by someone else. Essentially I'll be disguising it as a blessing and need a way to ensure they won't be found in the people I'm giving them to.
>>
>>43887082
Key them to specific genetics.
>>
>>43887082
Well, by their very nature, they're running around in someone's blood stream. So they're going to get found out if someone who knows how to look gets a look at them.

So the easiest thing to do would be to only use them in worlds where people don't know what nanobots are.
However, if that's too limiting, you could try giving them a program limitation that causes them to self-destruct if the blood flow becomes inert or drops below a certain threshhold. This will not completely stop the possibility, but will make it much more complicated, because it would mean they'd self destruct soon after leaving the body, and any blood samples would need to have both a certain amount of blood and stay in constant motion.
... so basically you can imagine some guy whipping a ketchup bottle full of blood back and forth the whole way back to base camp like he's trying to give it the world's worst handjob and you'd have an idea of the kind of hoops they'd have to jump through to get that.
>>
>>43887137
I'm more worried about people who can either control technology in some way, or are smart enough to reverse engineer some of their functions.

I've actually got them password protected with the Jurassic Park perk You Didn't Say The Magic Word, which should stop any mundane means of accessing them, not sure if it'd extend to technopathy. The wording indicates it might, but I'd still like to make sure particularly smart beings can't just study a sample to find out how they work.

I want something like the Fidelius Charm from Harry Potter, but casting it on every single nanobot would be... extremely difficult, and time consuming.

>>43887148
That's what I've been thinking, but making them impossible to find in some way would be really useful, since it wouldn't cut such useful tools from my repertoire in sci-fi or superhero worlds.

Actually, I just had an idea. I'm sure there are perks that let you hide things incredibly well. Is there one that makes things almost impossible to find? Maybe I could stack a few of them and 'hide' them in people's bloodstreams... A bit meta perhaps, but if it works it works.
>>
How dangerous is Maoyuu Hero and Demon King?

Is the Military Inferiority drawback just saying your enemies are twice as numerous and far better equipped than whatever army you belong to in jump? Like if you're a Demon King then the human armies are more numerous and better armed? Or does it count you and your companions and whatever you do so you can't fight it by giving your army better weapons?
>>
>>43887183
Ok, I don't think I have any perks that would help me hide them like that.

Does anyone know of perks that let you hide things really well?

Any other ideas, such as a spell other than the Fidelius that could make them hard to find?
>>
>>43884178
What Mal said. It took me a few years to track the other two down, but i had already known where Rayquaza rested, so it was a simple matter of waiting for him to show up and bonking him on the head with the ball during the battle.
>>
File: image.png (724KB, 1600x1020px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
724KB, 1600x1020px
>>43887349
Hope it was the master ball. Also he's constantly flying, and is at an atmosphere that would rip your lungs to shreds. Even if you did find his tower he doesn't always stay there.
>>
File: _lsh29uKhB81qkki6ro1_.png (85KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
_lsh29uKhB81qkki6ro1_.png
85KB, 500x281px
>>43887262
There are perks to hide secret bases and perks to hide things on your person, but I don't think there are any perks to hide things in a general way. Or at least I don't know of any.

You could maybe add cloaking mechanisms to the nanobots, but you'd probably need more than one or two per bot to get the coverage you seem to be going for. And I'm not sure how far you can fanwank adding functions and additional gizmos to those things.
At the least, I would think it would require stacking miniaturization perks from 007, Sim Ant, and Worm.
Maybe try technologizing some spells with Maoyuu's Crimson Saint.

I honestly don't think there's a "surefire" way to do what you're looking for, and it's mostly going to rely on fanwanks.
It might be easier to do something like in MGS4 and install monitoring devices so that you can self-destruct that shit yourself if anyone gets their hands on it.
>>
>>43887406
Twas. Yeah, i know he's constantly flying. I doubt he spends all his time in the atmosphere, otherwise, why would there be legends about him, or why would the Draconids specifically construct the tower for him?
>>
File: sheep friends.png (277KB, 620x900px) Image search: [Google]
sheep friends.png
277KB, 620x900px
>>43877910
Mareep forever.
>>
>>43887435
Ok then. Thanks for the ideas.

I don't suppose you know a way to prevent technopathy from working on a machine? I'll settle for self-destructing them if I have to, but don't want them to just be taken over and have the self-destruct deactivated by someone who controls machines with their mind.
>>
File: tumblr_npxxbwCb8c1s8r1a7o1_500.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npxxbwCb8c1s8r1a7o1_500.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>43887671
> I don't suppose you know a way to prevent technopathy from working on a machine?
Not really. Though to be honest I'm more in the business of using technopathy than blocking it. Having schematics for gizmos to block that kind of stuff just laying around my warehouse would be... weird.
Though if it's any consolation, technopaths are pretty rare in any setting. You're not going to be running into them a whole lot.
You could possibly invest in some sentient spells from Geneforge, and set them up so they'll go after anyone that starts manipulating the tech with their mind, but other than that I have no idea.
After that, I guess just try to stay on top of what settings have that particular type of control power.
Sorry I can't offer more than that.
>>
>>43887233
So long as you don't go crazy with the drawbacks, it should be safe enough to take as an early jump.
>>
>>43887721
That's true enough I suppose. I'll have a look at those Geneforge spells. Thanks.
>>
Would using Dark Binding on monsters and vicious animals corrupt you like innocent souls do?
>>
>>43888341
Actual monsters like a demonic dog? likely not, though Alucard has one. Vicious animals? I think it might.
>>
>>43886224
The character (not characters - JK Rowling has a pathological need to pair people, not write Tenshi Solutions) you marry and all kids you two have can come along. That's it.
>>
>>43888341
This game up when the jump was written. Animals don't count as good or evil and thus don't harm you to eat.
>>
>>43888385
So things like the monsters you fight in videogames that kill anyone who approaches and sometimes attack settlements should be fine?

Just don't go attacking horses or bears and expect to be fine.

That sound right?
>>
>>43888538
>>43888537
>>
>>43888537
Oh. Cool.disregard >>43888538 then. Thanks for that.
>>
>>43888544
It was posted two seconds before mine. I appreciate trying to help but in that case I had already responded before that answer showed up.
>>
>>43888555
Some people don't see comments made right before their posts. I've seen it happen often enough. No reason to get so offended when someone points out a post to you just in case. All it's doing is encouraging people not to help you in the future.
>>
Say does anyone know which plasma weapons are stronger than others? Currently I'm leaning towards
40K>XCOM>Mega Man>Star Wars
>>
>>43888654

>>40K

That's not so much a plasma weapon as a star in a bubble that you can open and close anon
>>
>>43888654
Well XCOM weapons aren't as likely to overheat and blow you up.
>>
>>43888579
I did say I appreciated the intent. I can see what you mean though, and I suppose if people do miss then then it's fine.
>>
>>43888654
My best guess:

>Power
40k>MM>SW>XCOM

>Stability
MM>SW>XCOM>40k
>>
so supreme Commander question: would RTFM Tell you enough information to Allow you to bootstrap up to that level of technology?

Also light of Terra question Babylon you mentioned that The Necron Tomb Spyder Could build anything from Dawn of war, does that include The forbidden archive and if so does That allow me to receive the benefits of the various research projects and items contained therein?
>>
>>43888753
>>43888654
Where would Supreme Commander and Skynet plasma go?
>>
>>43888914
I'd put SC on par with 40k, and Skynet below XCom.
>>
>>43888654
Also you're forgetting super robot wars ,Halo And gundam.
>>
>>43888936
He seems to be focusing on personal-scale plasma weapons, though, so SRW and Gundam wouldn't be applicable. Those settings only have mecha-scale plasma weaponry, appropriately enough. Halo tech is worth investigating, though.
>>
>>43888883
The RTFM doesn't seem like it would be any different from the training we would give to tank crews.
The knowledge needed to keep it running and use it well, but you wouldn't know every single piece or how exactly the technology works.

>>43888926
I'd have put Skynet at least on par with Xcom.
The standard pulse rifle has a high rate of fire and can shoot through humans with ease. The slightly heavier variant can blow up vehicles with just a couple shots.

What makes this impressive to me, is these were all built by Skynet to deal with unarmored humans. I think the possibilities of Skynet plasma guns is still waiting to be unlocked.
>>
>>43889020
So if import a robot with AI is a Command unit in supreme Commander how much of the AI Would remain?
>>
>>43889068
...Why would the AI disappear?
>>
>>43889134
Because of the controls that were installed in it? Wouldn't it "Brain" be replaced with the Control pod?
>>
Is it worth taking Grand Wheel in Drakengard?
>>
>>43889156
the ACU import doesn't downgrade. If there's AI onboard before it gets an upgrade, the AI will get integrated into the new systems too.
>>
So... I've been looking into creating a personal Sanctum to increase my powers. So far I've got Planet Spirit stuff from Captain Planet, Fisher King and This Is My Swamp from King Arthur and Shrek, Territory Creation from Fate, Place of Power from Master of Magic... and I Am The Fortress from same for portability.

What other perks could help me make the best sanctum ever?

Also, Captain Planet question, assuming you go Planet Spirit, take Metal, Electricity, Fuel, and Curiosity as your elements... could you use a (part of an) artificial Planet as your Biome?
>>
File: image.jpg (570KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
570KB, 1024x768px
>>43888984
Halo plasma weapons are pretty weak. However in lore it often takes just one hit of a plasma pistol or rifle would burn a hole in unshielded person. However the plasma weapons are shitty versions of the Forerunner weapons. The Forerunner weapons are solid light of much more power.
>>
>>43889313
Oddly enough, I've compiled a similar list for my jumper;

Loving Earth from Anno 2070 for general passive improvements; Blessing of the Goddess from harvest Moon for upkeep via sprites. Verdant from Populous for even more land repair/healthiness, Sanctuary from Van Helsing for passive healing, Landbridge/Flattern/Erode from Populous are useful for general terraforming. Gaia Boon from Age of Mythology, as who doesn't like forests? Forbidden from Shadow of Colossus to make people GTFO. Jiggle Physics from Dead or Alive to make everything look pretty. Right to Rule from Mount and Blade... honestly, I'm really uncertain if this carries over to other jumps. If so, it's really, really powerful and perfect for assuming control of various locations. Natural Nature from Okami for general reality alteration, Restoration from Supernatural to fix stuff, and Words have Power from Viking Jump for even more general reality alteration.

Mind, the above is less utilized to have a set 'sanctum' and more to assume direct control over various regions as my Jumper wishes, but I'm sure the above might have some uses for you.
>>
File: AntiSpiralWP.jpg (131KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
AntiSpiralWP.jpg
131KB, 1920x1200px
>>43879546
Drawbacks: Hapless Puppet, Under the Wyrm’s Eyes, A Rival for All of Time, Brink of Delusion (1800)

Scenarios: S1A/S1B, S2 (2500)

Wanderer of Cycles, Age 17

Recognition of Repetition (Free)
Crystals of Power (2300)
Inspiring Bravery (2000)
Spirit Purification: Cursed Mockery (1200)
Manikin Maker (800)
Order of Emptiness (500)
Bedlam’s Crown (200)
Manikin or Man? Man: Cloud of Darkness (0).
-Resilient Will (350)
-Those Who Struggle (300)
-Those Who Fight (200)
-Cooperation (100)
-Neighbourhood of Magic: Dream’s End (0)
EX Form: Aura Counter (18), Bravery Eater (16), Extension of the Self: Chaosbringer (11), Power Surge: Magical Prowess (10), Final Cycle (0)

>Scenario

How many people does Jump-Chan even employ? We mean, it makes even for a being of her power multiversal restructuring is complicated enough to warrant some hired help but…what is the nature of said help? Time Lords? Q Continuum? Sourcerors? nWoD Archmages? E8-10 Twilight Exalts? Can’t seem to get a clear read on these people, whoever they are.

This one’s…Threnos. Threnos the Sane Titan, perhaps?

Oh neat, parasite universes. Haven’t seen those in a while. Yes. Most curious, and this is definitely a job worth helping out. What with the inherent fragility of these planes, it’s lucky we already have an imaginary component.

>S1A: Journey Through The Decade
>World B

Assuming direct control. We will direct this personally, and our companions will attend World A.

(Cont'd)

>>43886915
We're a pretty good exorcist at this point, actually. While we're busy sealing all her spells we might as well extract and seal that bit of Ruby into ourself with the Magic Monocle.

>>43889313
Empathic Environment from God of War, Worldwalker from Dresden Files and Thaumaturgical Fous: Bounded Fields or Territory Creation from Fate.

Also, Golden Sky Stories has a great "synthesis item" that gives you a spiritual sanctum if you're a Henge.
>>
File: AntiSpiral231232.jpg (54KB, 600x836px) Image search: [Google]
AntiSpiral231232.jpg
54KB, 600x836px
>>43889465
>S1A: Journey Through The Decade
>World B

Assuming direct control. We will direct this personally, and our companions will attend World A.

>Option B: Siding with Cosmos

Our pitch to Cosmos is simple: With the power of the Mark of the Rift and our own Eliacube, we’ll physically yank open a portal to World A. A demonstration on the spot is in order. What does our plan have to offer? It can literally happen RIGHT NOW and doesn’t take any souls to fuel!

With the Cloud of Darkness won over thanks to our mutual interest in restoring peace to the Void’s disruptions, we shall unleash a ten thousand strong battalion of seraphs, cherubim and ophanim to neutralise the other warriors of Chaos. Kefka and Exdeath are definitely getting a taste of Angelic steel-the others get to live with a few soul-bruises.

As for Chaos-we shall soulgaze him.

>Not Alone

One Path to Victory-well, Cid in this case-and a quick demonstration of portal powers, coming right up. And thanks to our experience with Diver alchemy, we can whip up a physical body without mucking around with mannikins.

And after that-really, the hardest part will be snapping Chaos out of his coma, then recalibrating the Shadow Amplifier to widen the existing portal a tad.

>Gate to the Rift

We might’ve had less time to prep the evacuation if we had to, say, go on some sort of fetch quest for scattered bits of portal all over the place. But nope. Just gotta stroll on outta here.

Oh look, it’s Shinryu. And boy, look how fast he’s flying. Whoops, there goes Cosmos! Whoops, there goes Cid! Looks like your snacks are all safe and-hey waiit, where’d you go?

GODSDAMMIT CHAOS
>>
File: antispirals.jpg (16KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
antispirals.jpg
16KB, 640x360px
>>43889489
Time to remember the basics of astral CQC. Get in close, parry, sweep-blast with Anti-Demon Wavelength-strength Soul Menace. Avoid haymaker, discombobulate, finish with Stand suplex. As wyrm emerges, apply Knowledge of Respect and Harmony, deny attempts to adjust tactics-exorcise dragon with one punch.

Normally, we would leave Chaos to die but as we’re intending to research the true nature of constructing powerful mannikins, we suppose we can spare a little holy energy. ANd now-it’s time to reunite with our imaginary component.

>S1B: Stay the Ride Alive
>World A
>Reform

Releasing control. Fortunately, Malefor has some experience with interuniversal portals so-he gets the job of finding out how to fix this.

>S1B-2: Find Your Way

In the meantime, we would very much like to know precisely how Cosmos and Chaos were designed, so while Elodie takes the helm of Onrac-we intend to invisibly look up the blueprints for them, along with those for the Void Technology. Radio Noise and the Red Queen will help chunk the workload due to our limited influence.

Elodie’s proposal to Onrac will likely involve some demonstrations of her Noble Phantasm and Malefor’s expertise. The Path informs us the higher-ups will inevitably move against us though-which is why Elodie will be simultaneously tasked with constructing an EX NP-enhanced Dimensional Breach Controller to start preparing contingency plans for that big ol’ cosmic sphincter.

>Distant Worlds

The bad news: The portal formed anyway.

The good news: It didn’t last long after Elodie re-recalibrated her gadget.

The better news: Our real manifestation has just opened a portal with team B en route, and we are once again capable of affecting the materium.
>>
>>43889505
>Liberi Fatales

One AoE Empyreal Edict coming right up! Suddenly a lot of silly buggers in daft robes are going to feel very, very alone.

Shinryu is proving quite annoying, even after being snout-punted right back into the Void. It’s like No Luka, No! as he keeps running away into the Void to avoid a certain kill, except instead of eating our cereal he’s ripping open portals. With our companions running interference we should have no problem in closing the breaches.

At least all these Summoners and Mannikins lying around will make good components for the first batch of Mannikin-Endbringer creation experiments.

Speaking of which, we have a proposition for Cosmos.

>S2: Until the Last Day

We have time to spare. With the collected crystals from several Final Fantasy worlds, the elemental hybridisation of Dark Matter from FF9 into Gem Science to create a pseudo-hatchery and the Temple of Thoughtisation of golden thread Mantra and Eradia, we can greatly reinforce and empower Cosmos by integrating more powerful crystals into her body. Using personal Bounded Fields a la Time Alter to exponentially increase dimensional layering we should hopefully yield at least some tangible results for future research into mannikendbringer cultivation. Also, totally giving her a Stand.

No Chaos, no Stand for you. You tried to blow up the world.

Stop looking at us like that.

Bad Chaos, go sit in the corner of shame.

Unfortunately, Shinryu’s broken through anyway and is hiding in a spiral(!) full of monsters. Alright, everyone stand back: This is going to take a spatial distortion, a golf club, a good eye for trajectory calculation and a very carefully calibrated application of rotational energy.

Poof. No more whirlpool. All aboard the AT-Field bathysphere.

And-oh boy, another spiral. Alright, gotta AT-Field the water out of the way first. These shots aren’t easy to make.
>>
File: Anti+Spiral.jpg (12KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Anti+Spiral.jpg
12KB, 500x281px
>>43889514
>Final Resolve

Can’t see for shit. GPS isn’t working. Surrounded by magitech killer automatons. Cosmic fire solves all these problems handily, on top of melting through the walls because damned if we’re going to actually navigate this smokehouse. With companions and temporary party members covering the rear, of course.

>you’re walking through a massive-

We set down boundary fields and portals in order to warp space such that we don’t have to put up with this nonsense, and keep walking in a straight line. Perhaps Cid and the Clouds of Darkness…es? (this is going to be super confusing isn’t it) can up with something to hurry things along.

>Canto Mortis

Path to Victory says to open a portal HERE, deploy the other portals we’ve been using to charge a Phir Sesque ray of hyperaccelerated solar energy THERE, and connecting in 3…2…1

We love the smell of Hamon in the morning.

>God in Fire (literally)

So Shinryu seems a little miffed about his mook barbeque, most of his boss stage being melted and his barrier shattering like cheap glass before he’d even had time to transform.

He lunges, we launch a swathe of Warp blades, he’s pinned to the ground and tries to open a-NO, SHINRYU, NO! No respawn camping for you. No, for causing this mess you’re getting forged into the Double Deity Rodin style.

Now, we…just have to figure out how to leave. Let’s see. Perhaps if we overclocked a reverse engineered Elsewhere Coil with Warp energy, and channeled it into an Eternity Gate lined with some black moon crystals we can use the ensuing conceptual inversion of the immaterium to-

>FZZZZHWAP

…oh hai Threnos. Sorry about the chair.

Egg of the Voidwyrm (0). This is going to make a great pet for one of the Clouds…and we’re probably going to be asked to clone it.

>FIN
>>
>>43887406
This is unrelated to the content of the post, I just wanted to say that picture is everything I could ever want.
>>
File: image.jpg (318KB, 1200x852px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
318KB, 1200x852px
>>43889647
>>
File: 1446359203271.jpg (48KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
1446359203271.jpg
48KB, 800x452px
So /jc/, I might have a small issue: I just started a new semi-random chain and rolled NGNL as jump 3, and obviously podded Jibril. Can I get some suggestions for jump 4? Someplace she can enjoy herself without being sudden death for my very low powered Jumper(first 2 jumps are Pokemon/PMD).
>>
>>43890723
Minecraft, perhaps? There are some nasty beasties out there, but you should be safe if you land in one of the regular areas.

Or head to Mahou Sensei Negima, and stay on Earth while she goes to Mars
>>
>>43890723
Civilization? Have her run around and nuke your enemies as cavemen. Easy peasy, lots of gore.
>>
>>43890723
Why do so many people pod Jibril? What's so great about her, aside from her epic magical might?
>>
>>43890752
>Presently surprised to see Jibril pop up one day.
>"What was Mars like?"
>She looks that one smile she has for moments like these
>Did her eye just twitch?
>"Red"
>>
>>43890843
Cute, lewd, loves books and learning, loves killing and battle, would glue herself to you in a heartbeat if she learned of your interdimensional jumping because of how unhappy she is in her home universe.
>>
>>43890723
>Low powered
>Pokemon/PMD
Anon, do you not know the cray-cray shit regular Pokemon are capable of?
>>
File: 1446363147548.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446363147548.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
>>43890752
Both decent choices, though I don't either all that well.

>>43890782
I'd rather not jump Civ quite so early.

Hmm, how about KOTOR? An entire galaxy to explore, lots of war and assholes that need exploding, to say nothing of the libraries a civilization that old and large would have.
>>
>>43891057
Let's put it this way: There's a guy in the magic world of Negima called the Lifemaker, who created it. He could potentially kill Jibril. If nothing else, it'd be one helluva wakeup call.
>>
>>43891052
Never played the games or watched much of the Mongolian shadow-puppetry. I'm mostly going off the wiki and what I've picked up here off old threads. And the Pokedex entries are generally accepted to be mostly bullshit/massive exaggerations.

>>43891197
I should get around to reading that eventually. Is it any good?
>>
File: 0f2.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
0f2.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>43891057
> Jibril takes over some random sith/jedi library.
> It is large/important enough that they keep sending forces to reclaim it.
> Cue Benny Hill Music.
>>
>>43891264
Author got told to write a harem manga and he just wanted to write a shounen. So he wrote a harem manga then slowly creeped into shounen anyways and the pace picked up so they swapped places and the shounen was first and harem was backseat to that. So if you like shounen then you'll like it. If you don't like shounen as a genre then maybe not.

Personally? I like it. The characters can get pretty over the top towards the latter half. See Jack Rakan. So for jumpers, why didn't you pod or companion Jack Rakan?
>>
>>43891264
>And the Pokedex entries are generally accepted to be mostly bullshit/massive exaggerations.

Even with that being true, every one of them is still capable of firing off powerful laser beams at a moment's notice.
>>
>>43891264
Even in the show, Pokemons are bullshit. Tyranitar is basically Godzilla. Charizard is a fire breathing dragon. Tentacruel are giant psychic squids.

>The Pokedex entries are generally accepted to be mostly bullshit/exaggerations.
By who?
>>
>>43891388
No pod man.
Oh i also haven't jumped there yet.
>>
>>43891531
Most people like to point to Slugma not igniting the atmosphere despite being as hot as a star.

I feel like it's an extremist point of view, myself. I prefer to judge each entry in a balanced fashion as to how much is true.
>>
>>43891531
>By who?
Probably anyone that doesn't want to die everytime they throw out an 18,000 degree Fahrenheit Magcargo.
>>
File: Jibril thinks of war.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jibril thinks of war.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>43891388
Hmm, I'll add it to the list then, though I'm currently reading Worm so it'll be a while before I get to it.
>>
File: ash is ripped as fuck.jpg (109KB, 500x922px) Image search: [Google]
ash is ripped as fuck.jpg
109KB, 500x922px
>>43891465
To be fair, the humans in Pokemon are orders of magnitude stronger than base ones. That or everyone is just fucking ripped all the time.
>>
>>43891729
that, or its a fucking childrens cartoon

also, is there a reason no one added the new HP update to the drive?
>>
>>43891777
>implying children don't deserve to see a perfect world, filled with those that have achieved epic gains
>>
>>43891560
>Being hot as a star
>Vast majority of Pokedex quotes say its only as hot as lava
>>
>>43891848
Alpha Sapphire quote
>Magcargo's body temperature is approximately 18,000 degrees Fahrenheit. Water is vaporized on contact. If this Pokémon is caught in the rain, the raindrops instantly turn into steam, cloaking the area in a thick fog.

>18,000 degrees Fahrenheit
>The sun's surface is only 10,000 degrees F.
>>
>>43891986
Again.

>Vast majority of Pokedex quotes say its only as hot as lava
>>
>>43891986
It actually says that in a lot of the pokedex entries as well. It's not like they put it in once ages ago, noticed how stupid it was and then amended it in later versions.

Says it in Sapphire, Diamond, Pearl, Black, White, Black 2, White 2 and Alpha Sapphire.
>>
>>43892062
Right, but you have to make a choice because of that entry. Namely, are all of them correct, or are some of them wrong? If the former, it's as hot as the sun. If the later, then it could apply to other Pokemon too.
>>
>>43892062
see
>>43892070
>>
Let's also not forget the Flying pokémon Lugia who causes a 40-day-long storm every time it flaps it's wings.

... You know. The Flying-type that flies by FLAPPING IT'S WINGS.
Every flap is 40 days of storms.
>>
>>43892123
in their defense, Lugia IS a legendary pokemon, so there really hasn't been much of a chance to study it.
>>
>>43892123
>Entei
>Every time it barks a volcano erupts.
>but at the same time, a new one is born every time a volcano erupts.
>>
>>43892123
Doesn't it sleep a lot or something? Also, it might be a glider, riding on the storm it makes with that one flap.
>>
>>43892070
Pokemon Y
>Its body is as hot as lava and is always billowing. Flames will occasionally burst from its shell.

Omega Ruby
>This Pokémon returns to its original size by dipping itself in magma.
>>
>>43891729
No, that's just Ash.

He's kind of a badass when he's not being a brain dead fucking retard.
>>
>>43892170
Might normally be the case, but the movie 2000 showed that it flaps about as often as a regular bird.

... Oh god the weather in Pokémon is fuuuucked.

>>43892214
>two examples to the contrary
>vs 8
>>
>>43892214
Yeah that sure is a great 'vast majority' you've got there.
>>
>>43892244
Real talk, that movie is still one of my favorite movies of all time.
>>
>>43892163
Exponentei
>>
>>43892214
>>43892080
>>
>>43892163
Catsplosion 2: Entei Boogaloo.
>>
>>43892219
>Rangers
>Humans once went to war against Pokemon and other humans
>People who fight against Pokemon in dojo's.

>>43892248
Crystal
>Its body is as hot as lava and is always billowing.

Ruby
>This Pokémon returns to its original size by dipping itself in magma.

Emerald
>Tens of thousands of years spent living in volcanic craters have turned Magcargo's bodies into magma.

>>43892080
It could be a typo.
>>
>>43892404
>A typo
>Propagated across several games
>Even on the god damn TCG
>>
>>43892404
Nobody is disputing that Magcargo is made of magma, we're pointing out that it says it's a ridiculous temperature a lot more times than it says they're as hot as lava (twice against nine times - they actually missed out Platinum before).

Obviously magma isn't hotter than the Sun but in terms of direct references to the temperature of a Magcargo there's a lot more references to them being hotter than the Sun than them not being so in pokedex entries.
>>
>>43889561
I liked that chair man. I liked that chair.
>>
is there any perks besides Life Finds a Way that would allow two chicks to have a babby?
>>
>>43892743
Just use science to fuse two eggs, little weirdo.
>>
>>43892743
sufficient genetic engineering perks ought to let you make it happen by hand.
>>
>>43892743
look up what Merlin did to Arturia in the Type-Moon verse.

There you go, crazy.
>>
>>43892431
Man, i don't know, an error in communication between the localization team and and whoever writes the fucking Pokedex entries seems likelier then it being as hot as the sun.

If it was a type, that would put its actual temperature at 1,800 , which is well with the ranges of lava on Earth
>>
>>43892841
typo*
>>
>>43892841
What you're missing is that nobody is arguing the pokedex is correct. They're arguing that some entries are incorrect based on that example.
>>
>>43892862
I don't even remember what we were originally arguing about.
>>
>>43891729
Ash used Intelligence & Wisdom as dump stats. Seriously he's pretty retarded.

I would say:
Strength 16 (Ash is stronk)
Dexterity 8 (Ash is clumsy)
Constitution 18 (Ash takes hits like a champ)
Intelligence 8 (Below average, but not retarded I R ASH KETCHUP)
Wisdom 3 (Everything goes over his head)
Charisma 18 (Despite being brain dead, and oblivious the dude makes friends everywhere. He even turned his opponents into friends. Even Team Rocket likes the guy)
>>
>>43892938
If anyone took Wis as a dumb stat it would be "I will hit on every remotely attractive female despite being repeatedly cockblocked by Misty and/or one of my Pokemon" Brock.
>>
>>43892920
Well you said something that was objectively wrong (that the vast majority of Magcargo pokedex entries say that Magcargo is not 18000 degrees F) and then you responded to everybody that pointed this out with a series of irrelevant statements.

When people pointed that out you said that you don't remember what people were originally arguing about.
>>
>>43893028
I mean before this Magcargo fuckery.
>>
>>43892999
Well I think Ash doesn't even know Misty is female.
>>
/jc/, Could i survive the All Hope is Lost drawback from Drakengard?

Current Abilities
- Rumble-Rumble Fruit
- Haki
- Conquerors Haki
- Alucards Embrace
- Dark Binding
>>
>>43893866
No.
>>
>>43893866
You'd be pretty much fucked.
>>
>>43893866
How comfortable are you being constantly attacked by giant space babies? Because if the answer isn't "I do that all the time", you are not prepared.
>>
>>43893866
Surviving top tier drawbacks requires a build that has both bredth and depth of power. What you're showing me isn't anything like that.
>>
>>43893866
There are less painful manners of committing suicide.
>>
>>43893866
Fuck no.

Unless you ate up, like, a billion people with the Binding. Or someone really overpowered.

Even with both, I'm leaning towards just no.
>>
Well, thats a resounding No. Hmm, how else to get the +300 points i need.
>>
>>43894035
Lose some weight, tubby. You can eat everything at the table for every meal.
>>
>>43894066
Ugh.

>*can't eat everything

Fucking autocorrect.
>>
>>43894087
>Fucking autocorrect.
I know right?
>>
File: 1244091812428.png (153KB, 303x300px) Image search: [Google]
1244091812428.png
153KB, 303x300px
>>43894035
Yakuzanon pls don't take that drawback. Drakenguard is set in a DYING high fantasy setting. Unless you can somehow fend off an entire dimension of eldritch abomination shaped like giant babies by yourself [because literally nothing in the setting alive at that point can stand a chance of fending it off].

Drakenguard is one of the more dangerous settings.

Maybe you should watch the ending that drawback is based off of to get a proper feel for exactly how fucked you are if you choose that drawback.
>>
>>43893866
No, full-stop.

You either need to be a an older experienced Jumper, or have extensive specialized knowledge in sealing/warding of some sort.
>>
>>43894217
>Maybe you should watch the ending that drawback is based off of
link?
>>
>>43894253
I think theres a let's play on the archive with the cutscene on it.
>>
>>43893866
You're surprisingly low-powered.
>>
>>43893866
Everyone else pretty answered this spot on, I just wanted to chime in: One Piece a shit.
>>
Huh.

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.
>>
>>43894298
This is my fourth Jump, and i didn't get anything the really powerful perks from Pokemon.
>>
>>43894341
Oh yeah, they're finally allowing Gnomes hunters.

Maybe now Manyfist can lighten up on WoW and stop being a stickler.

Alliance and Horde a shit, neutrality always an option, yet evidently not in Fist's eyes.
>>
>>43894253
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybKp_Zck6-g

It's a weird ass setting man. If you really want to save it or survive that drawback do what this >>43894221 anon said.
>>
>>43894383
I mean, you could potentially create black holes if you took the Psychic power, but yeah, I wasn't expecting you to be so fresh.
>>
>>43894394
wut
>>
>>43894429
I wanted Mechanic and Technician so i could reverse engineer Pacifistas from my next jump.
>>
File: 1448659409399.png (270KB, 683x625px) Image search: [Google]
1448659409399.png
270KB, 683x625px
>>43894478
exactly

>>43894393
I still don't understand what manyfist was thinking by placing that restriction in the first place. It's not 'lore friendly' as it's mostly videogame based restrictions. None based on in setting lore at all.
>>
>>43894393
Wait, I haven't jumped WoW yet, but-

>Neutral isn't an option

... We've got how many neutral factions that say 'fuck ya'll there are more important things' than the Alliance and the Horde's little bickerfest?
>>
>>43894393
>>43894535
So there are more factions in WoW that Alliance and Horde? I played alittle WoW, but never dug into the lore at all. Playing it, I got the idea that the world was pretty polarized: ally or horde.
>>
>>43894653
http://www.wowhead.com/factions#0+2+1

A lot more than just Alliance and Horde.

And a lot of questing you do involves working with said neutral factions once you get past your allied territories.
There's little to no polarization at all.
>>
>>43894707
Thing is, aren't they technically mostly sub-factions and civilian organizations? A human doesn't have to fight directly for the Alliance's armies to belong the Alliance, because their government does. You're not going to find any humans among the Horde.
>>
>>43894809
And yet you'll find orcs and humans fighting alongside in the Lower City, and all races are allowed within the Argent Crusade, the Cenarion Circle (and all related sub-factions) accept druids of all races, and accept the aid of literally everyone, there is the Steamwheedle Cartel that literally controls a healthy portion of the world's trade.

The same argument can be made (the sub-factions and civilian organizations) for the Alliance and Horde central factions, like the various orcish clans in the Horde or the Wildhammers, the Explorer's League, and the Vanguard for the Alliance.

Fact of the matter is - the world is more than the squabble between Alliance and Horde, and the jump does jack shit to communicate that.
>>
>>43894871
Plus, there've been numerous moments where Alliance and Horde have allied with one another, so really the 'war' between the two is more a case of two monkeys throwing their shit at each other, and then throwing it at anyone that tries to interrupt.
>>
>>43894871
>>43895018
The number of significant organizations without any ties to either side is rather slim. They're the minority populations. There's not a lot to justify, let alone necessitate, a 'neutral' option for your sake.
>>
>>43895046
I'd say the amount of Alliance and Horde heroes that default to 'neutral' because of Metzen's shoddy story-telling is more than reason enough. Or are we contractually bound and trapped in the faction our race is stuck in?

There doesn't even need to be a Neutral option - just say that you aren't bound to the faction your race is a majority part of, and lighten up on the Companion import saying 'No your companions have to be the same faction as you.'
>>
Man it really doesn't matter.

A jumper is a jumper and i ignore fists wanking in that jump, i simply say yes i start as a 'member' if i desire to do so.

But otherwise i am free to be a traitor or double agent or just like the fucking monkey wanking factions alone to die like the shitty bastards that they are.

Also ignore any other bullshit he wrote and i think makes no sense.
Simple shit.
>>
>>43895167
Does it matter what faction you belong to on paper? Unless there's some cosmic force that restricts and compells you to act in a certain manner, can't you just take whichever faction the jump allows and then do you own thing during the jump?
>>
>>43895201
I think that anon is upset because there is literally no Drop-in option. You have to pick a faction and deal with the shit you get just from being a part of them.

But yeah you could walk away and be deemed a deserter/traitor.
>>
>>43895201
From the way the jump reads, you pretty much are restricted to one or the other, and the Companion Import further compounds that.
>>
>>43895201
You could, but anon doesn't like doing anything for themselves.
>>
>>43892743
In a similar vein to Life Finds a Way, Do Something to Your Hair from Saints Row.
>>
What's your favorite spell, Jumpers?
Thread posts: 373
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.