[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buying mtg online.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2015-11-28-11-44-22.png (231KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-28-11-44-22.png
231KB, 720x1280px
So I watched Tolarian community colleges commander "is it worth it"

And he showed on amazon that you can buy these decks for as low as $20. ($30 average)

So I went onto amazon, looked up the decks, and saw pic related.

Can someone explain to me how this shit works? Is it a Canadian only thing? There are hundreds of sellers charging 100+ per deck. It seems like one big joke that the whole internet is in on.

Are these people just preying on old moms and dads who don't know any better?

Where do you guys buy your cheap sealed product from?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-28-11-50-49.png (247KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-28-11-50-49.png
247KB, 720x1280px
Seriously, my brain fucking hurts.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-28-11-54-53.png (373KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-28-11-54-53.png
373KB, 720x1280px
I'm not even trying
I typed in mtg and this is what comes up.
>>
File: america_stronk.png (329KB, 1418x523px) Image search: [Google]
america_stronk.png
329KB, 1418x523px
>>43870989
>Tolarian community colleges
Is that the YouTube faggot?
>>
>>43871052
Yea, its a YouTube channel.
He's the least worst mtg tuber, which dosent say much. He puts in the work to let you know if something is worth buying though.

The fuck though. I expect it to be more in Canada, you know like 25% more cause of the dollar... Wtf
>>
>>43871090
I thought he was. Heard him mentioned here before, never positive.

Anyways, try searching off of your phone and on a desktop or such.

I can't speak for Amazon, but I know for a fact YouTube mobile app excludes certain results from their searches. A search for a song on my phone won't give me the same exact video I was listening to on my desktop. Of course, YouTube has reasons for wanting to do this, such as redirecting people to ad-riddled VEVO pages. No idea why Amazon would want to do the same, but it's worth trying.

That or your economy literally died overnight.
>>
http://www.facetofacegames.com/catalog/magic_sealed_product-commander_sealed_product/commander_2015_redwhite_deck__wade_into_battle_ships_nov_13/712563

http://www.gamekeeperonline.com/catalog/magic_products-commander_decks/commander_2015_wade_into_battle_redwhite/305103

?
>>
>>43870989
I have no idea what the people who run those shops are thinking. I was searching for a foil Demystify with the RoE art and found some for about 50 cents and then one going for $27 plus $5 shipping. The same guy was selling Madden 2015 for PS3 for over a hundred dollars. My guess is they line the package with drugs or something.
>>
It's $24.99 USD here for Black Friday. No idea how much that is in Canuckistan bucks.

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/218255
>>
>>43870989
The problem is, its Amazon.ca, which is god awful for any kind of TCG. Your best bet with the crappy Loonie is to try Face to Face. God speed fellow Canadian, God speed.
>>
>>43871170
In my opinion he shines when doing reviews but I hate everything else on his channel.
>>
>>43875563
this, everything besides the reviews is filled with cringe
>>
>>43871090
>He's the least worst mtg tuber
Who's the worst? mtg headquarters?
>>
>>43870989
>And he showed on amazon that you can buy these decks for as low as $20.

He was talking about the older sets of Commander. The 2015 set is the latest one.
>>
>>43876093
MTG Lion
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.