[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dropfleet Commander Kickstarter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 375
Thread images: 46

File: image.jpg (138KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 680x453px
Let's keep this going everyone! Are you /hype/ yet?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hawkwargames/dropfleet-commander

Got my pledge in for Commodore.
>>
Yes!

Waiting until June for release is going to be tough.
>>
>>43852716
As long as it doesn't get delayed too much. If it ships in June I'll be happy as many KS go WAY beyond their due date.
>>
Moscow-chan is the best spaceship girl.

I'm trying to decide if I should bump my Captain's pledge up to Commodore at the last minute for some extra ships.
>>
So, how do we do the Bolt-ons? Pleaged to captain and want to add some stuff to it.
>>
>>43853643

I believe at the end of the KS you will get a link to a survey. Here you add in your bolt ons.
>>
>>43853643
At the end of the campaign Hawk will send you a survey at which you can change your final pledge amount (but not your pledge level, and you can't go below it) and what bolt-ons you want. It's good to set your pledge to what you want before hand, though.
>>
>>43852605
>OP doesn't have pertinent info
OP pls.

Dropfleet Commander is a space wargame set in orbital environments developed by Hawk Wargames, who are also the developers of the tactical wargame, Dropzone Commander. Dropfleet Commander is a 1:15000 scale game, with models ranging from 70 to 200 mm; see videos below for an example of play.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLDc-iWib48
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5xe3f5hyGg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3e_RNSSST0
>>
>>43854232
My friends did not give me a glowing review of Dropzone. Whats different on this version?
>>
>>43854232
>Whats different on this version?
It's an entirely different game, with an entirely different set of rules (which we know nothing about, except for what's in those videos)
>>
>>43854350
Whoops, meant to reply to >>43854318
>>
Update #24
Stretch goals reached:
>Digital art download pack
>Deluxe rule book

Two more Q&A sessions:
Q&A session 3: Saturday 28th November, 5.30 – 6.30pm (GMT) – This will be run on the comments section of update #25.

Q&A session 4: Sunday 29th November, 11.30am – 12.30pm (GMT) – This will be run on the comments section of update #26.
>>
So I was curious how many people/money was needed for frigate madness and it comes out really cleanly. 3000 people pledging at commodore level + the 100 hitting the admiral level equals 500k.

I am sure I am not the first one to figure this out but I did find it strange having the number of backers being a stretch goal.
>>
File: alitastring.jpg (64KB, 706x738px) Image search: [Google]
alitastring.jpg
64KB, 706x738px
So, PHRtalk.

Eventually there will be battleships and non-kickstaster battlecruisers. What kind of loadouts would you guys like to see?

Personally I'm hope for a battlecruiser with medium broadsides and two torpedoes on the prow.
>>
For those that have watched the gameplay videos: how does it compare to other spaceship games such as Armada or BFG?
>>
>>43854318
What were their criticisms?
>>
>>43856011
It's basically BFG but better, as far as I can tell.
>>
>>43856011
From what I've seen of Armada, DFC uses an entirely different damage and range system.

In short, in DFC, there are only to-hit rolls, and armor rolls; the system is roll-over, and the roll required to beat a to-hit roll is dependent on ship stats as well as which atmospheric layer the target ship is in, as well as any other pertinent modifiers.

Rolling two or more over the target roll counts as a critical hit, which means the defender doesn't get to make an armor save for that hit (for example, rolling a 5 or 6 on a to-hit of 3 would be a critical)

All weapons have a set damage value, and any unsaved hits do that much damage; there is no Damage Rating or Critical Rating, but ships do roll on the critical table (once per turn I think, or it might be every time they take damage) if they are or are brought below half their maximum health.

Range isn't based upon range bands, but instead upon two values; the attacking ship's sensor value, and the defending ship's signature value.

Signatures are comprised of two parts; that ship's natural signature based on size (3 inches for a frigate, 6 for a cruiser, etc) and any [energy] spikes present on that ship caused by undertaking actions such as "thrusters full" or "weapons free" (6 inches for a minor spike, 12 inches for a major spike)

So, for example, if a ship with a sensor value of six is targeting a ship with a natural signature of six and a minor spike, the attacking ship's weapons can attack that ship if it's within eighteen inches. The only exception to this are close-action weaponry (CAW), which can only be fired at ships within sensor range.
>>
>>43856011
Well, I'm still watching them at the moment but I can say a few things:

1. These guys are so awkward it's untrue
2. It kind of resembles BFG in that a lot of the special crap ships can do resembles the special orders in BFG
3. Dropping and raising a layer is basically a turn.

I think I may prefer Firestorm Armada in terms of rules desu, but we'll see when I actually get hold of the rules.
>>
>>43856448
>These guys are so awkward its untrue
what does this statement mean I do not understand what you are attempting to say
>>
>>43856448
Dropping and raising can be done every turn so long as you move.

You can also do everything else you can usually do, there'll just be modifiers for interacting with stuff not on the same level of you.
>>
>>43856601
Well, he either means that either the interviewer, or interviewee has no personal charisma, or the two people have no interpersonal chemistry and so it's clear that they'd rather not be talking to each other.

I watched the video like a week and a half ago, but don't know any other fleet games so can't comment on how it compares. I'm a backer, and gotta say it looks good to me.
>>
>>43856742
I thought it was every time you could turn rather than every time you moved, it's also looking like layers will apply distance penalties to represent being further apart.

>>43856805
Both the first and the second, they really should have got two charismatic people who both knew the game to play it.
>>
>>43856931
If your talking about the Beast of War demo thing which is posted on the kickstarter, the Hawk guy there who was playing does know how to play the game, as hes Dave's like right hand guy as far as play-testing. I think any awkwardness about the rules comes from them not being completely finalized at the point that demo was shot rather than any incompetence on the part of the players
>>
>>43856931
Beasts of War has viewership and Hawk is six people plus Andy Chambers collaborating for dropfleet. Four of the six don't know much about games. That leaves Andy, the director, and their events coordinator guy who is who they used. This stuff, conventions, and tournaments are his whole job and loyalty to employees is really important for Hawk at this point.

Honestly I think the main problem is that the Beasts of War guy didn't read the rules they presumably sent him.
>>
>>43857008
>>43857039
Yeah it was mainly the Beasts of War guy not interacting properly with the Hawk guy and the fact that the Hawk guy is starting to sound pissed off.

I have to say though, I do like the way the rules sound and the fact that there's a very delicate part of your fleet you have to protect.
>>
>>43857089
Honestly that Beasts of war guy is a little hard to take at times, hes too enthusiastic, and I cant tell if its an act or if hes really just that spastic all the time. Unfortunately he comes off a bit to authentically nerdy all the time, which is both good and bad
>>
>>43857089
I'm not getting this so far? About what time in what video does the spaghetti drop?
>>
>>43857690
It's not a sudden thing
>>
So the difference between commander and captain backer level is just 1x battleship.... For an extra 50 Great British Bongs....??
>>
>>43857972
Never mind. Didn't read properly. You get 2x two player starter sets

Question : how many ships do you need for a decent game?
>>
>>43858005
No idea, but they said that 3x cruisers and 4x frigates is enough for a "small skirmish" (I think), so I would pen that amount at around an equivalent 500-1000 points in 40k terms. For a proper 2000+ battle, I'd expect to see at least 6 cruisers, 6-8 frigates, and a few battlecruisers or battleships. (considering how the command group card deck is set to go up to 'F', meaning 6 command groups)
>>
>>43858063
Thanks m8

Theme aside, what's the draw to this game, any cool mechanics? Is it fun?

I used to play 40k but now typically stick to board games, space hulk, Kingdom death, etc etc
>>
>>43858005
Standard Game size is approximately 0-2 Battleships/Battlecruisers/Dreadnoughts 6-8 Cruisers and 8-12 Frigates

Numbers vary depending on what you take more of
>>
>>43858120
Beautiful ships fighting in the upper stratosphere.
>>
>>43858120
>Theme aside, what's the draw to this game, any cool mechanics?
It's designed by Andy Chambers, and the rules look excellent. The atmospheric layers and the scanner+signature mechanics make it seem very much like a "submarines in space" style of game, rather than "WW2 battleships in space".

>Is it fun
No idea, it's not released yet. The kickstarter is for Hawk to manufacture the master molds for the plastic models, and everything will start shipping in June.
>>
>>43858120
Mostly just that Dropzone has great implementation, great support, and really doesn't have power inflation.

We're expecting the same from dropfleet. The concept is really good, but we don't have the rules yet
>>
>>43858120
The draw would be a space game based in the same universe as their ground game (Dropzone Commander) + what >>43858180 said with an interesting rules set which seems different from other space based wargames

as to whether its fun, well I and everyone ive gotten to play has found DZC to be a lot of fun. Compared with 40k which you have already played DZC tends to be faster paced, with a lot more focus on manuvering and securing objectives. Kill em all and gun line play do not really work, although such situations can still occur they are not the norm. The expectation is that the space game will feel similiar so I would expect a game which requires lots of decisions during its duration, a heavy focus on accomplishing specific objectives, and lots of movement with very tactical decisions on what to fire and when and at what. Should also have fairly streamlined (read fast) play with good depth but not an unnecessary amount of special rules. It may not achieve this but that is what I would expect after playing DZC
>>
>>43858132
>>43858147
>>43858180
Final noob question. Multiplayer or two only?
>>
>>43858358
Dropzone is primarily designed for two players, but some scenarios for more players are presented in the books.

Dropfleet will likely be the same.
>>
Thanks for answering my questions all.
>>
>>43858358
Any game can be made multiplayer with a few house rules. I've played many 3 player games of 40k.
>>
>>43858358
Primarily 2 player, but there may be MP rules included. The problem with MP is the fact that the game is based on a "alternate activation system", which I'll explain below.

Basically, all your ships are part of command groups, and each command group has a command value (which is the sum of the command values of the ships that make it up)

In each turn, players do not have a set order; rather, they take a stack of cards labeled to be their command groups (let's call them A, B, and C), and order them as to which order they want to command their fleet.

They then place the stack face down, and each player flips up the top card of their stack simultaneously; whichever command group has the lesser command value goes first, and players dice off if they're equal.

After that command group goes, the other player's command group was flipped goes, and then they flip over the next cards and do it all over again. After all cards have been flipped, the turn is over, and players restack their cards in a new order.

So while this can certainly work with MP, there are obvious disadvantages with it; imagine a game with four players. Alex has the first activation, followed by Bob, Charlie, and Dave, but then after they all flip their cards again, it ends up being Bob, Dave, Charlie, and Alex.

As you can see, Alex went for six activations before being able to do his stuff (and keep in mind, this is still a single turn), while in a 2 player game he would only have to wait a maximum of two activations.

Also, has Hawk given official terms on game phases? If not, I propose the following.
Activation: A single command group being played.
Turn: All activations from a card flip.
Round: All turns from a stack.
>>
>>43858459
40k was always a multiplayer game...?
>>
We just hit 420k!
All we need to do is maintain 16k per day, and we'll hit 500k.
>>
Hmm... So captain gets you 2x starter sets, so you get two decent sized ucm and scourge fleets.

But if you go commodore, you only get three starter sets, so will have one gimped fleet.

What gives?
>>
>>43858778
Wrong;
Captain gets you 2x UCM fleets, and 2x Scourge fleets, and the Atlantis BC

Commodore gets you 1x UCM fleet, 1x Scourge fleet, 2x fleets in any combination you want (UCM, Scourge, PHR, Shaltari), the Atlantis BC, and 3x BC in any combination (Avalon, Basilisk, Leonidas, and Adamant)
>>
>>43858778
Commodore opens up the ability to get Shaltari and PHR stuff, so if you actually want either of those two fleets that's the way to do it.

Though you still get a 2 player starter set and 2 starter fleets so you're actually getting 4 starter fleets which is the same.
>>
>>43858744
Blaze it.
>>
>>43858778
Wait didn't explain that correctly

Captain: 2x 2 player starter sets (2x ucm, 2x scourge)

Commodore: 1x 2 player starter sets and 2x faction stater sets

Oh so I guess it's the same. But if you were to choose another race you'd be gimped
>>
>>43858514
>>43858514
This is a cool system. Do you think they might add characters like captains and admirals to add buffs? I could see an admiral giving -3 to command point size or whatever. If so, this game could completely replace Star Trek Attack Wing for me.
>>
>>43858865
Not necessarily, since you can spread equally out across the four factions with the Commodore.

However, do keep in mind at this point that all backers are getting one free cruiser sprue per faction, and all high tier backers are getting one free 4x frigate sprue per faction. If we hit 500k, everyone will get an additional 4x frigate sprue per faction.
>>
>>43858897
>Do you think they might add characters like captains and admirals to add buffs?
Oh definitely, iirc they did the same thing for DZC.

The one thing I do not know yet, and what I really want to know, is how command groups have to be organized, and whether they can take not only multiple ship variants, but multiple ship types.

For example, in DZC, battle groups are formed of squads which all have to be of the same unit, and battle groups can only be of certain types and thus can only take certain types of squads in certain amounts.
>>
>>43858919
Can you explain a bit further?
>>
>>43859005
The starter sets normally come with one frigate sprue (4x frigates each) and three cruiser sprues (1x cruiser each).

We have since passed stretch goals (pre 300k I think) that have unlocked (for all backers) a total of four cruiser sprues, one per faction (so now everyone is getting at least one cruiser per faction)

We have also passed a stretch goal for which all high-rank backers (Captain, Commodore, and Admiral) get four frigate sprues, one per faction (16x frigates total, 4x per faction) for free.

If we hit 500k, ALL backers (including high-rank) will get an additional four frigate sprues, one per faction (16x frigates total, 4x per faction) for free.

So basically, if we hit 500k, non high-tier backers will be getting 4x frigates and 1x cruiser for free per faction (bringing their fleets to 8x frigates and 4x cruisers), while high-tier backers will be getting 8x frigates and 1x cruiser (bringing their fleets to 12x frigates and 4x cruisers)
>>
>>43858960
>For example, in DZC, battle groups are formed of squads which all have to be of the same unit, and battle groups can only be of certain types and thus can only take certain types of squads in certain amounts.

In case anyone is concerned, this is a good thing. It means variety in units. No Eldar jetbike swarms.
>>
>>43859112
This; Even though I don't personally play DZC, I've looked at the rules (which I would very much appreciate if someone uploaded the PDF), and armies not only have a minimum/maximum requirement of battlegroups for game size, but they also require certain minimum/maximum amounts of TYPES of battlegroups.

In turn, battlegroups of a given type require certain minimum/maximum amounts of types of squads; for example, you can't not take any armor squads in an armor battlegroup; likewise, you can't take a whole fuckload of infantry in your support battlegroup.
>>
>>43858960
My guess is that it would be limited by something, although I'm not totally sure as to what. They may have a list of battle group types determined by special actions ships can take and have the arranged like that, so that you can mix and match the combat ships but have your troop carriers or bombardment ships in different groups. Personally, I'd like to be able to have smaller ships mixed in with the battle groups of my larger ships to give them support and cover, but it's not a deal breaker if I have to split them up.
>>
>>43859163
Just to expand on the battlegroups and how it works for DZC There are 6 kinds of battlegroup in DZC, an HQ battlegroup, a Standard Battlegroup, an Infantry Battlegroup, a Heavy battlegroup, a Scout Battlegroup, and an Air Wing Battlegroup.

The game system has three classifications for points values Skirmish 500-999, Clash 1000-1999, and Battle 2000 +

At skirmish level you can only have a total of 5 battlegroups in your army, and you must have a standard and infantry battlegroup. At Clash level you must have an HQ, a standard, and an Infantry battlegroup and can have 6 total battlegroups. At Battle you can have 7, and require the same ones as Clash

Within each battle group you can have a number of squads, usually 2 at skirmish, 3 at clash, and 4 at battle. Each battle group has a different number of slots and they differ slightly per race, so for instance the UCM standard battle group can have 1-2 standard squad choices and 0-1 support choices at skirmish for a total of 2, clash is also the same, at battle level this battlegroup can have 0-1 command, 1-2 standard, and 0-2 support with 3 max.

Each choice is then a squad and can have a transport option

I would expect a very similiar system for DFC

Also DFC will feature Commanders, as DZC did, they generally dont give a explicit bonus to the battlegroup stats wise, special characters excepted. What DZC commanders allow is access to a command card deck (magic cards) which you can play during a turn to affect various things, each faction had a different set of cards with some common pool ones. You also add your Commanders command value to your dice roll for determining initiative (who goes first) each turn. I would expect commanders in DFC will provide some bonus to command value of their feet group for turn order + allowing command cards as well in some form.
>>
>>43853435
I would do the same but I need to save my Dosh for Xmas gifts and shit.
I already pledged $130. I plan on getting the sexy radar map and the launch assets. I'm wondering if I should just forgo that stuff and get a battlecruiser instead.
>>
>>43859163
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/k4929sbslvcne/Dropzone_Commander
>>
>>43862035
Units in neither book have experimental rules for free on Hawk's website
>>
>>43862035
Based fucking anon.
>>
>>43861583
Upgrade pledge to commodore. Look at all the shit you get.
>>
Are these things magnetizable? So you can switch which types of cruiser you bring to a battle etc?
>>
>>43864591
I hope so. DZC minis were pretty good in that regard.
>>
>>43864591
Its pretty common to do that in DZC
>>
>>43864467
Isn't everything?
>>
>>43862035
>folder not found
RIP
>>
You know, I was 100% UCM at first, but these PHR ships are starting to get to me - I love me some broadsides, and the lines of the ships themselves are immensely attractive.

And look at this battlecruiser. Look at it.
>>
>>43864467
I would if I could but I'm almost flat broke at the moment and I still need to buy Xmas gifts.
>>
>>43864924
>Not thinking the Avalon is the tightest shit yet
I mean, look at the size of that beam!
>>
File: 1359335522994.jpg (166KB, 602x468px) Image search: [Google]
1359335522994.jpg
166KB, 602x468px
>>43865020
Yeah, I know, it's gorgeous. But all that dakka on the Leonidas is drawing me in like an Ork in a gun store.

Seriously eyeing that Commodore level now, but I just bought a gun...my moneys...
>>
>>43865098
Sell the gun anon; what's more important, real, hand held guns? Or fictional, giant space guns?
>>
So I just watched the weapons free video...

I'm a little put off. Why do ships have to move forwards... Why are the weapon ranges tiny like 6"... Why is flying straight toward each other and firing all your weapons a viable tactic... Why does it seem like a cluster fuck of ships in a tiny radius...
>>
Have they mentioned how Fighters and Bombers work yet?

>>43865098
I know that feel anon, though I'm all about >>43865020's giant wave motion gun.
>>
>>43865426
>...
>...
>...
Stop that.

>Why do ships have to move forwards
Because inertia is a thing in space, and there's no air to slow you down.

>Why are the weapon ranges tiny like 6"
Except that they aren't and weapon ranges will often vary depending on the scanner radius of the attacker and the signature of the target. If you actually watched the video, you would have seen that a cruiser targeting another cruiser without a spike would have a range of 12"

>Why is flying straight toward each other and firing all your weapons a viable tactic
It won't be all the time since weapons free gives your ship a major spike, increasing its signature size by 12", and allowing many more ships to shoot at it.

>Why does it seem like a cluster fuck of ships in a tiny radius
Because it was a demo game played with a small amount of ships on a board where all the objectives were right next to each other.
>>
>>43865488
Uh, have future humans not developed the concept of thrusters on the front of the ship pointing backwards
>>
>>43865447
>Have they mentioned how Fighters and Bombers work yet?
As far as we know, they have been confirmed to act as mobile CAWs.

In the case of fighters, it's presumed that they can shoot down bombers and torpedos in transit, or they can "attach" to larger ships and boost their PD value.

In the case of bombers, they travel to an enemy ship where they then make a CAW roll, before returning to their mothership (possibly?) or making another attack run.

In the case of torpedos, they're basically the same thing as bombers, except that they die when they attack.
>>
>>43865512
And what, temporarily reducing their relative movement to net 0, making them a perfect target for enemy guns?
>>
>>43865426
Without having actually read the rules.

>Why do ships have to move forwards
Because turning off your engines doesnt make you stop moving in space. But more likely the answer is that it makes you have to use the special order to hold station, so you cant sit somewhere and snipe with mega guns.

>Why are the weapon ranges tiny like 6"
Weapon ranges are actually infinite. However what is needed to attack is scan and signature. This is like submarine fighting rather than warships. So running silent makes you fuck hard to find unless they are right on top of you while going for maximum dakka or speed is going to light you up to everything on the board.

>Why is flying straight toward each other and firing all your weapons a viable tactic
Its a demo for starters. If there were other ships around the board, they wouldnt be in danger of firing at you normally if you go weapons free. It is a tactical decision that will either work or fuck you depending on how the game goes.

>Why does it seem like a cluster fuck of ships in a tiny radius
Again, its a demo with the only objectives in the middle of the board.

All of this shit is clearly stated in the videos as well, step it up sempai
>>
>>43865545
As opposed to moving forward uncontrollably possibly into uncertain death, yeah...
>>
>>43865562
>But more likely the answer is that it makes you have to use the special order to hold station, so you cant sit somewhere and snipe with mega guns

Not the anon I'm replying to, but another thing to note about this is the rather special nature of special orders.

You see, a when a special order is issued to a command group, all ships in that group must either use that special order, or use standard orders. You can't tell one ship to weapons free, another to full thrust ahead, and the rest to go silent running.

So you have to make the choice when making special orders on what you sacrifice when doing so.
>>
>>43865426
Forgot to add

>...

The punctuation you are looking for is called the question mark, it looks like this "?".
>>
>>43865609
>...
S T O P

>As opposed to moving forward uncontrollably possibly into uncertain death
When you're going sanic fast in space, a quick jink up or down changes your predicted vector a lot more than jinking around when you're sitting still.

Also, another thing you have to keep in mind is that battles are played out in ORBIT, and in rather low orbit to boot. Staying still means you're either falling towards the planet, or you're expending a huge amount of energy keeping yourself aloft.
>>
File: 635254059843.gif (1MB, 245x152px) Image search: [Google]
635254059843.gif
1MB, 245x152px
>>43865188
That is a compelling argument, and I am seriously considering it. On the plus side I've got time till the end of the kickstarter, so I guessss I could always just work for a paycheck. But that would be silly.
>>
I did it.

....Here hoping I can find friends that will actually play it.

>NoHopeForMan.jpg
>>
File: 1446811834753.png (165KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
1446811834753.png
165KB, 500x442px
>>43852605
>that Commodore pledge

Hawk Wargames, please. Don't do this to my wallet.
>>
>>43865426
Did you not actually listen to anything the two dudes were saying?
>>
>>43865545
And killing their orbital velocity, thus relying entirely on thrusters to keep this city sized ship not crashing into the planet.
>>
I'm not bad at painting but get the feeling to make these ships looks at good as OP, it would be very fucking difficult.

any insights /tg/?
>>
>>43868713

Honestly, spaceships aren't that hard depending on what colours you're going for.
I have some Dindrenzi at home, and all I did with them was a Black undercoat and then drybrush green over that and pick out the details. Looks fine.

There's the Hawk video about painting Shaltari by undercoating in yellow and applying repeated coats of red inkwash until you get the effect you want as well, but that seems really ink heavy.

I might give it a go for my Scourge though. It's not like that Purple Ink was going to get used for anything else.
>>
>>43868814
I think Shaltari will be the race I avoid... I don't like the ship designs at all.

I;ll undercoat with my airbrush, and blend scourge with it too....

Probably wont be too bad. But the ships in all the marketing pictures are _perfect_
>>
>>43868847
Yeah there seems like there's not a lot of love for the Shaltari. For my self I'm liking in this order:
>UCM
>PHR
>Scourge
>Shaltari

It's a shame because Shaltari are my favorite aesthetic in DZC.
>>
>>43869397
Reverse the PHR and UCM and you have my order.

>>43868713
Spaceships are actually much easier to paint than humanoids or things that emulate life. Often you just need a but if drybrushing and washing to make an otherwise mediocre job look pretty good.
>>
>>43852605
>No prepainted option

Not at all
>>
>>43869397

I am actually surprised. I figured the most popular would be the Shaltari and the UCM. UCM has some solid "classic" ship designs. The Shaltari are most unique and the aesthetic fits the ground style IMO.
>>
>>43869504
They just look a bit busy yet uninspired to me.

Is airbrushing appropriate for space ship minis like these? I have never airbrushed but I'm thinking I might start for these.
>>
>>43869534

Honestly at this scale I think airbrushing to much is over rated. Everything is too small and you don't save much time with it not get too great of a difference in quality.

The best thing an AB would help with is preshading then some layers for highlights. However, it is not worth buying an airbrush set-up and learning how to do it. You will be probably near the same results with a dry brush and highlight.
>>
>>43869575
>>43869575
Interesting, thank you. Aren't some of the bigger ships pretty large? The battlecruisers and such? It's nice to know I might not need it, I'm still thinking of getting one for 40shit anyways, but I thought this might be an extra motivator.
>>
>>43869677

I think the biggest ships are about the size of a Terminator.

Airbrushes only really come into their own with large models like vehicles or monsters in 40k size. Too many people put too much OSL stuff on tiny models that end up just looking messy. You can use them for a smaller 28mm infantry mini (which I think will be comparable size to a battleship), but unless you are a wizard with the brush you can accomplish with traditional methods much easier. The whole point of the AB really is to make things quicker.

If you do play 40k AB I would actually grab one. They are great for doing quick base coats and highlights on things that are mostly one color like space marines. And I will never go back to painting vehicles by hand. The AB just makes them look so much better and its way quicker. What you do is preshade them do colors of primer. LIke if you take a space marine, hid the bottom black and he top light grey. Then light cost the base color on there and its is an instant highlight. It really saves a lot of steps and looks pretty great.

To translate that to drop fleet. I will probably do the exact same thing for my stuff. Preshade and Base Coat with AB. Then dry brush and edge highlight as necessary. Followed by detail work with brush.
>>
>>43869818
no the cruisers are probably closer to bike/jetbike size going by the stands, BB and BC will be larger, Id say they are on par size wise with BFG models
>>
>>43870084

Well I was going by what I saw in the video compared to other things on the table. I could be way off :)
>>
>>43869818
>I think the biggest ships are about the size of a Terminator.
Not at all, the UCM frigates are around 78 mm long, and Hawk said the larger game-ships (so not show pieces like the 2-up Beijing) will be, at max, around 200 mm.
>>
File: Is this bitch nigga serious.png (298KB, 509x413px) Image search: [Google]
Is this bitch nigga serious.png
298KB, 509x413px
>>43869457
>this guy again
I have to say, I admire your dedication.
>>
>>43870174
<3
>>
Okay since there is some confusion about sizes let me break it down. I am using UCM for measurements.

Frigate
65mm or ~2.5in

Cruiser
107mm or ~ 4.2in

Battlecruiser
128mm or ~5.0in

Battleship(extrapolating from the 2UP version)
142mm or ~5.5in
>>
>>43865020
Think of all of the Lines that baby will suck in
>>
>>43869818
Thanks, very informative post. Is there a getting started guide to airbrushes out there? I've read conflicting things on forums. Perhaps I'll move my question to P&M.
>>
>>43865512
They actually can stop. It's called station keeping.
>>
>>43865545
This is really dumb. If they're moving then your relative motion isn't zero. Also, relative motion for one is always the same as relative movement for the other.
>>
>>43865644
>When you're going sanic fast in space, a quick jink up or down changes your predicted vector a lot more than jinking around when you're sitting still.

RIP public schools
>>
>>43870293
Regardless, see >>43865644 and >>43868564

This game is played in orbit, and "net 0 relative movement" means you're either falling towards fiery, atmospheric death or you're expending all the energy that would have been propelling you forward instead to keep you in orbit.
>>
Goddamn this shit looks cool. I want to get into this game but I'm so worried no one in my area is going to have it.
>>
>>43870309
>hurr anon doesn't know shit about orbital mechanics
I don't think they ever taught this shit at all in public school, nigger.
>>
>>43870319
If you get the bigger tiers, like Captain or Commodore, you'll have enough ships to demo it to friends and potential players.
>>
>>43870336
This. I backed Commodore so I can play with my friends. We will probably do 2v2 and FFA.
>>
>>43870336
Good idea. Might as well support it and try and get it in this new store in my town that isn't doing too well.
>>
>>43870246

Well the two best suggestions I can give is use Vallejo paints (because eye dropper bottles) and get a gravity fed brush. The reason is it is much easier to use. The eye dropers are easier to measure in enough paint and the gravity fed part alloys you to to use just a tiny amount to paint. Other than that look on you tube. There are plenty of vids.
>>
Q&A for update #25 is in about 45 minutes, get you're questions ready.
>>
>>43870420

Also we hit 425.
>>
Here are the renders of the cruise liner, it looks pretty tight.
>>
>>43870864
>>
>>43870326
>addition is orbital mechanics
>>
>>43870893
>Vectors are just addition
>>
File: 1424223305406.png (204KB, 415x280px) Image search: [Google]
1424223305406.png
204KB, 415x280px
>>43870864
From this angle it looks like something from bad dragon. Nice.
>>
>>43870944
Why do you think it's called the Princess
>>
>>43870906
In this case? Yes. [6,-3,2]+[1,0,-1]=[7,-3,1]
>>
File: fifth3.jpg (143KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
fifth3.jpg
143KB, 600x400px
>>43870954
>sensiblechuckle.gif

But in all seriousness, I like it. Reminds me of fhloston paradise
>>
File: 1231231512312.jpg (24KB, 257x271px) Image search: [Google]
1231231512312.jpg
24KB, 257x271px
>>43870864
Huh, I see it and immediately think "PHR Strategic EW/Strategic Vessel." I like it.

Just pledged Commodore. My wallet hates me, but its been a dick lately so he can piss off.
>>
>>43871260
There is too much strategic there. Whoops.
>>
>>43870944

Yeah, I saw that and thought the same thing.
>>
>>43871260
See I plan on using it as a resistance vessel. Give it a light blue undercoat and then cover it in bright graffiti writing reading things like "We are not infected" "humans here help us" and the like and make it a victory objective that floats about the map super slowly.

Maybe add in some little extra stuff, like if you're the only faction with a troop in the ship, you can have the ship fire its Jerry-rigged close action weapons.

>A cruise liner has launched from the planet's surface. It is filled with human survivors from the planet, but as it attempted to flee it suffered damage to its engines. It is now drifting in orbit and will be passing through your sector. Board it and repair the engines and see that it escapes.
for UCM

>Humans have launched a ship. We damaged its engines as it fled, and it is now crippled. Find it and capture its crew. They must not escape.
for Scourge
>>
File: 1430407442456.gif (1MB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
1430407442456.gif
1MB, 480x361px
>>43872065
That's a bitchin' idea, I just might have to steal that.
>>
>>43872967
Man that must smell awful.

>>43872065
It could also maybe pass as some kind of civilian/ambassador PHR ship.
>>
>>43869818
>>43869575
'no'

The main benefit is not speed. That's a bonus. The main benefit is a perfectly smooth thin base coat unobtainable by normal brush. For something inorganic like a spaceship, the airbrush is highly recommended, to get near the quality of OP, it is necessary.
>>
>>43874554

The average painter probably isn't going to approach the OP level. Multiple thin coats with a standard brush is going to do the job just as well as a beginner with a starter airbrush.

However, those with the minis are supposed to be much bigger than I thought. So it might not be a bad investment after all.
>>
>>43875668
Factually incorrect, it takes about 5 mins training to preform a pefect air brush base coat with the shittiest of airbrushes. Real brushes do not come close.
>>
>>43875799
What airbrush would you reccomend for someone who has never used one before, and would rather not spend a lot of money on one? Would I have to buy special paints to use with it?
>>
You guys think we've got a chance at hitting the frigate bonanza?
>>
>>43876645
Quick check seems to yield e g Iwata Revolution, about .3 for needle size, compressor with tank? I have no idea how good that is though.
>>
>>43877694
I hear iwata is the best, however, I bought generic Chinese iwata clone for like $30 and it works pretty well
>>
>>43878704
It came with .2, .3, .5 needle as well so good value.
>>
>>43878704
That's without the pump, right?
>>
When does the kickstarter end? When is Hawk planning on delivering these models?
>>
>>43880371
December 3rd I think.

They're aiming to deliver in June.
>>
We've hit 430k!
>>
>>43881730

B... Blaze it?
>>
>>43881916
Het.
>>
>>43877433
Maybe if we get 300 more people interested and they go for commodore level. And then that last day push every kickstarter gets.
>>
Favorable mentions

>>43873733
>>
>>43877433
I sure hope so. There's usually a lot of people that withhold their pledge until the very last minute. KS has a button you can push to be reminded at the end of the campaign and a lot of people use that.

On the flip side, a lot of people back to see how the campaign develops and then reneg at the last minute. I have seen grumblings on forums that people don't think the KS is a good enough deal from retail.

We just have to hope there's a lot of spenders in the former group.
>>
>>43884217
how much is commodore going to be retail vs KS
>>
>>43879830
You still need an air compressor yeah.

I also got a generic chinese air compressor, with tank - all good reviews online (search google for AS186 and you'll see what one I have).
>>
>>43884317
It's all conjecture right now since Hawk hasn't released any retail numbers yet. Some users who were more familiar with their products conjectured it was about 10-20% savings, but the free rewards do significantly increase the savings.

Right now it's all guesswork though.
>>
>>43884317
If you do not care about free stuff the answer is always wait until actual release.

Distributors always make down product around 15 to 25. I wouldn't expect this game to do get discounted further unless of course you are in England/UK.

Kickstarter is nearly always for the free stuff you get, since it doesn't cost the mfgers all that much except for future sales.
>>
what are peoples commodore strategies...

Are you choosing one starter set of all 4 races?

2 starter sets from two races to make two decent navies?

or some other combination?
>>
>>43887036
I didn't think we had a choice. It says you get 1 UCM and 1 Scourge fleet plus the various bonus fleets.
>>
>>43887248
you get to select the other 2 starter sets

So you could double up and get 2 decent sized UCM and Scourge navies

Or 1 of each.

Or 2, 1, 1.

etc etc
>>
>>43887036
I'm gonna get 1 of each for the variety. Honestly I don't get to play games that much, so it's going to be used by me and a guest, not with other established DFC players.
>>
>>43870174
>I know he wants prepainted he should look at another hobby.
>>
File: 1418563682731.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1418563682731.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>43865426

Seriously, do they not cover listening comprehension at scholl anymore?
>>
One question.

In BFG, one of my favorite parts was fighters, bombers and assault boats. Because who doesn't love the idea of a Return of the Jedi space battle, small ships flying around the big ones?

Second, ramming and boarding actions. Just the idea is so damn cool.

Any word on if either of those elements will be found in this game? Because if so, I'm pretty excited.
>>
>>43888744
Fighters and bombers? Yes.

Assault boats and boarding? Lolidk.
>>
>>43888744
You could just adapt the rules from BFG to it, or just play BFG.
>>
>>43870864
Goddamnit, why do companies always make the civvie ships look way cooler than any of the actual in-game ships? I swear, every fucking game.
>>
File: civilian_vessels.jpg (36KB, 580x350px) Image search: [Google]
civilian_vessels.jpg
36KB, 580x350px
>>43891629
I think the only exception is Firestorm Armada. The civvie ships in that are meh compared to the other ships.
>>
>>43891629
Because guns require more structure than is aesthetically pleasing.

Civvies can look as cool as they please...even if they kinda look like a bad dragon toy
>>
>>43889307
'No'

The rules are either there or not, no adapting shit.
>>
We've hit 440k!
>>
>>43888793
why does it look like fighters and bombers and the big missle minitures are bolt ons??

Don't these come with the game???
>>
Hmm... we really need to reach 500k to get great value for money. Less than that, its a bit touch and go.
>>
>>43893768
Uh, no? It's already a great value.
>>
>>43893657
The starter sets come with tokens to represent launch assets, the plastic model assets are bolt on.
>>
>>43893844
'no'
>>43893849
Ah ok, thanks.

What starter sets you all getting?
>>
>>43894013
Commodore w/ PHR and Shaltari starter fleets, and the Basilisk, Leonidas, and Adamant.
Plus Avalon
Plus 2-up Beijing
>>
>>43894059
Not worried that you'll only be able to play small skirmish games?
>>
>>43894013
Torn still. I have a huge hard-on for the PHR, but part of me wants to get one of each (at Commodore level), so I can do demo games with all the fleets.
However, the allure of having a ton of PHR cruisers is overpowering. But for battlecruisers, all but the Scourge - their ships just do nothing for me.
Speaking of PHR, do they have a prefix for the ships, ala USS, etc? I must know how to properly name the Anon's Folly.
>>
>>43894013
Lieutenant plus bolt-ons
>>
>>43894186
Hmm it is tough...

I'd like to have all the races, but feel games with only 1 starter set per side are pretty small scale, and will lack variety/tactics etc.

Gonna focus on UCM/PHR/Scourge myself - not a fan of the orange dildos
>>
>>43894171
You can buy more stuff
>>
>>43894171
Nah son, if we hit 500k I'll have 12 frigates, 4 cruisers, and a battle cruiser per faction; more than enough for some medium sized games.
>>
>>43894318
Well dont forget most folks are going to be getting an extra cruiser and frigate sprue of each faction (thanks to the milestone rewards), so you'll have slightly larger games than if you'd just bought a starter somewhere. Should offer a bit more variety with 4 cruisers and 8 frigates per side.
>>
>>43894361
>>43894380
Good point.
>>
>>43894013
UCM and PHR. I figure I can just sell the default Scourge fleet for cheap to a friend or just give it a simple paint job and use it for demo games to shill the game at my local store. I personally don't really like their play style or ship design (at least for the frigates, their cruisers look great) while the PHR and UCM both look amazing.

I'll split the cruisers, 1 UCM 2 PHR, plus the UCM atlantis model.

I'm at commodore now, but I was also considering upping my pledge to get some bolt-ons, namely the station, some map packs, and the launch asset models, but I'm still torn on that.
>>
>>43894186
I think this was asked before at some point but do we know how the ships themselves are named in cannon yet? Not just the hull class names but how the factions actually name the individual ships themselves?
>>
>>43894708
Speaking of bolt-ons, do we add those now, or after the 3rd? I'm not seeing how to do so now, but I am mildly retarded, so I could be missing it.
>>
>>43894186
GRF? Grand Republic Fleet?

>>43894758
I'm going with an assload of names that mean or imply "You can't fucking stop this." Resilience, Indefatigable, Adamant, Resolute, Dauntless, Invictus, Determined, Tenacious, etc. For cruisers, anyway.
>>
you know what, fuck it. I was considering going lieutenant + second starter bolt on, but I managed to not spend much over Black Friday and I want more ships.

Commodore it is baby
>>
so what's going to be in the two player box, besides the fleets obviously?

Maps? Launch assets?
>>
>>43895146
Maps, rulebook, accessories (tokens for cities and such).

At this point, I think it's three maps - regular, radar, and Eden Prime.
>>
>>43895246

Sweet.

Should I go for double PHR battlecruisers or will that probably be redundant?

Looking like my UCM fleet is going to be a bit top heavy with a Beijing, Atlantis and another BC anyway
>>
File: 1414547137299.jpg (16KB, 608x360px) Image search: [Google]
1414547137299.jpg
16KB, 608x360px
>>43894945
I think I'm gonna go the Halo route - their ships names are fantastic. I don't care how wonky they sound on a cybernetic race.
>Euclid's Anvil
>Doorknocker
>In Amber Clad
>First to Fight
>Say My Name
>Unto The Breach
>>
>>43894945
For UCM I was planning on generals and commanders for the smaller ships and major Earth landmarks for the battleships. Patton, Hannibal, Vesuvius, Ulysses, ect.

For the PHR I was planning on getting a little more silly like a mix between the naming conventions of the Covenant, the Culture, and the Commonwealth from Andromeda. Presumption of Guilt, With a Big Stick, Toll of Attrition, Unwelcome Sight, ect.
>>
People talking about race plays styles.... Can anyone write up a tldr of each of them?
>>
File: starfish-in-water-wallpaper.jpg (897KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
starfish-in-water-wallpaper.jpg
897KB, 1920x1200px
>>43895936
As far as I know, its
>UCM
All rounders
>PHR
Slow, heavy armor and broadsides
>Scourge
Fast and powerful at close range
>Shaltari
Ships that turn on a dime. Also teleportation or some shit.
>>
>>43895936
Scourge: should be 2fast2furious up in your face

UCM: not to good at anything, have lots of utility ships

PHR: All of the guns, give them a full broadside

Shaltari: stealth standoff fixed mount guns with option to put up shields, also trickery
>>
Can anyone with knowledge of the Drop* universe clue me in on the nature of each of the factions? I've gathered that the UCM is sort of a post-dystopian human government,and that the PHR are some kind of rebel cyborg faction, but what the hell are the Scourge and Shaltari?
>>
>>43896110
I'm willing to bet that the PHR are slow but have excellent turning and sensitive sensors. They seem to like being able to pick everyone off from miles away, if DZC is any indication.
>>
>>43896227
Okay, so, human factions first.

The UCM are a post-invasion civilization. Essentially, a long while after humanity united and spread out through the stars, they encountered this weird white sphere thing. Eventually it vanished, but not before broadcasting a warning to all human territories to GTFO off Earth and the cushy Cradle Worlds before it's too late. Some people believed, some people didn't. Turns out it was being truthful, and a year later, the Scourge show up out of nowhere, sweep through humanity's minimalist armies easily, and start enacting a mass slaughter. Around 5% of humanity escapes to the distant, rugged industrial worlds on the outer rim of human territory, and they build a new society with the sole purpose of returning one day to smackdown the Scourge. This is the UCM. They're essentially a military near-dictatorship single obsessed with retaking their old worlds.

The PHR are the people that believed the sphere. They were told by it to assemble at certain coordinates, and did. The human government at the time tried to stop them, resulting in a short exchange of fire before their ships were mysteriously modified to make FTL jumps without destination nodes, and they peaced out. It seems that since then they've become a small but incredibly advanced posthuman nation where everyone gets nanites as a rite of passage into adulthood. They appeared right before the UCM launched its reconquest of their old worlds to warn them that they're not ready, but the UCM has hundreds of years of propaganda vilifying their ancestors, so that just made them even more super ready. They're advised by the white sphere and seem to have a lot more knowledge of the Scourge and how to fight them than the UCM.
>>
Have we seen phr frigates yet?
>>
>>43896440
Aliums:

The Shaltari are small but extremely warlike aliens that have mastered immortality through cloning and mind-transplanting. They have an extremely old and vast civilization split into tribes, many of which often fight one another. During humanity's infancy as a spacefaring race, they appeared to provide them with coordinates to easily habitable worlds, expecting that in return humanity would help them fight an enemy tribe. Humans turned them down, and, surprisingly, they didn't seem butthurt about it - I think the implication is they looked at human history and assumed humanity would be well up for some krumpin', and it was more of an invitation than an attempt at manipulation.

The Scourge are neuro-parasites that need a fleshy host to experience any kind of true sensation or strength. They invade worlds and take their populations as hosts, a process that apparently leaves the victims alive, aware, and in extreme agony for the hundreds of years the Scourge will be puppeting them. This is the fate of 90% of humanity. Eventually, the stress they put on their hosts begins to kill them, first making them jerky and uncoordinated, then causing them to need huge amounts of fluids, then finally destroying their nervous system entirely. As such, they need to constantly be moving on to find new host species.
>>
>>43896635
Additional note on the Scourge:

Scourge need to be given hosts shortly after birth, or they can never integrate with one. Those that miss out are integrated into their war machines, finding power in metal and servos. It's possible that even Scourge ships are huge prosthetics for Scourge that did not get a fleshy host.

Not much is known about their culture, if they have one, or their command structure. They appear to communicate telepathically. Currently they're cloning human bodies en masse to keep their numbers up, but the process apparently produces hundreds of unusable deformed shells for every usable clone, so they're also sending thousands of tiny probe ships off in search of their next victim species.
>>
>>43896503
Nope.
>>
A little under twenty thousand a day and we can be swimming in frigates.

If it were physically possible to raise my pledge level higher, I might actually have done it, just for the extra push.
>>
>>43897163

Pledge on a second account
>>
>>43897163
wait, do you already have all the bolt ons as well as the highest pledge level? Jesus dude.
>>
>>43897487
Commodore + boltons.

All the Admiral spots are gone.
>>
>>43897743
You can take bolt on multiple times, I think.
>>
>>43895302
>Beijing
Anon, the Beijing from the KS is a 2-up show piece, not a game piece.
>>
>>43896248
PHR confirmed for not slowest in DFC. Quite necessary for optimal use of broadsides. Good game design.
>>
>>43896440
UCM is a republic with little to no division between military and government. Not a dictatorship, though this plan of governance seems risky.
>>
>>43898759
>though this plan of governance seems risky.

>2XXX
>letting non-military plebs have a say in things
U C M
C
M
>>
>>43898274

Isn't it coming with a base too? No reason it can't be used
>>
File: motokowtf.png (9KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
motokowtf.png
9KB, 500x250px
>>43899061
>2XXX
>letting non-NANITES plebs have a say in things
P H R
H
R
>>
>>43899061
>>43899230
>2XXX
>letting hosts have a say
S C O U R G E
C
O
U
R
G
E
>>
>>43899230
>implying the PHR aren't the bastard child of Eldar and Necron in the Dropverse
S H I T T E R S
>>
>>43899061
>>43899230
>>43899636
>2XXX
>not being an honarabu warrior space hedgehog
S H A L T A R I
H
A
L
T
A
R
I
>>
File: SANAKAN.png (254KB, 936x1504px) Image search: [Google]
SANAKAN.png
254KB, 936x1504px
>>43899641
>all mysterious dudes are Eldar
>all robots are Necrons

What's wrong, can't into nanites?
>>
>>43899768
>nantes
Robo-semen*
>>
File: 1441666719355.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1441666719355.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>43899670
Space Hedgehog? Color me intrigued!!
>>
>>43898759
Best way to think of them is WWII America/Britain everything is for the War effort, everyone is doing their part

>>43896440
Also stop making the PHR sound like they are super awesome, they have basically infiltrated all levels of the UCM government and doing all kinds of shady stuff, they waited till the last minute to show up and tell the UCM not to attack without really giving an elaboration on why or how. They also appear to have expected to have this message fail, and have been mucking about during the reconquest doing inconsistent operations
>>
File: raidendeal.gif (3MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
raidendeal.gif
3MB, 300x169px
>>43899791
Whatever b.r.u.h. how's that limited mortal lifespan working out for you dude, you good there?

Hey, looks like that reconquest thingy has stalled, better get on that shit or you'll be dead before you ever see it end. Not gonna say PHR was right or anything but PHR was right all glory to the white sphere.
>>
>>43899918
have fun ignoring the fact that you abandoned humanity to the Scourge, PHR cultist? Those nanites or the 'white sphere' you take up the ass daily can't disguise the fact you sold out your own race to become a robot.
>>
>>43899893
I don't think that post is really saying the PHR are super awesome (though, for real, all the factions in this game are pretty neat. We need a bit more perspective for some of them, just to flesh them out a bit, but they've got good foundations).

It's true that they clearly know more about the Scourge than the UCM. They have that weird AI tennis ball feeding them info, and they clearly have some big convoluted plan. On the other hand, they're also pretty clearly quite ruthless, and possibly consider the long game goal of killing the Scourge more important than the UCM's survival or victory.
>>
File: DZC_christmas.jpg (487KB, 2048x1574px) Image search: [Google]
DZC_christmas.jpg
487KB, 2048x1574px
>>43899807
they dont look exactly like actual hedgehogs, they instead resemble the typical alien "grey" only they are covered in spines which become more translucent as they age

pic related the one in the Santa hat is a Shaltari
>>
File: Sanakan16.jpg (99KB, 750x1129px) Image search: [Google]
Sanakan16.jpg
99KB, 750x1129px
>>43899985
>pictured: triumphant glorious PHR valkyrie
>in hand: pig disgusting primitive UCM trooper

Nobody got sold out bro, some folks just didn't appreciate how ballin' The Warning really was. If everyone had left, everything would've been fine, and all mankind would have cyborg utopia. Not like an extra 2% of humans would've made a difference when the Scourge came to shiv everyone, there'd just be more hosts.

But hey that thing those horrible dust planets you live on? That's clearly working for you, so, you go gal.
>>
>>43900042
it was more the way that guy described them made them seem like squeaky clean cybernetic saviors who are just trying to help, when they are actually some sort of sinister organization with a nefarious plan and are going to accomplish it at any cost
>>
>>43900154
Are the PHR post-human space Jews?
>>
>>43900196
no they feel like they might have a more nazi bent, we dont know enough about them, but they seem like they are more about becoming superior, and consider themselves so (basically closer to space aryan master race)
>>
>>43900196
Space Illuminati.

With spess marines apparently. Goddamn the guy in >>43900108
is hueg, I never realized PHR troops were so massive.
>>
>>43900231
>Implying the Nazi's weren't Jewish

Literally nothing wrong with being one of G-d's chosen btw desu senpai.
>>
>>43900146

>But hey that thing those horrible dust planets you live on? That's clearly working for you, so, you go gal.

That is correct. These dry dusty incredibly mineral rich planets are working just fine in enabling us to turn a poorly habitated set of outer rim colonies into an industrial juggernaut capable of taking on an impossibly ancient alien menace of horrific malevolence.

What have you done in the last 100 years. Other than take dump on our achievements and decide install a toaster where your kidneys used to be?

No seriously, NavInt want to know.
>>
>>43900235
Well, I think that's more because he's the only one standing up.
>>
>>43900196
I dunno, they seem to be more about some huge plan than just keeping to themselves and staying safe. Their society seems bent toward some final goal, possibly the end of the Scourge, possibly something else.

Though they definitely consider themselves pretty awesome for being the ones to enact this whatever it is plan, almost to a chosen people extent.
>>
>>43900108
I am incredibly surprised at how warlikw they are considering their diminutive size.
>>
>>43900235
well he is standing while everyone else is sitting.
That christmas image makes me laugh every time I see it. The UCM guy hugging his cards, probably ignored by Mr. Resistance and sulking while PHRman is giving a ton of useless but inspirational advice while the scourge guy just double checks what his gate's drop range is.
>>
>>43900108
God, that pic looks so fucking cosy.
>>
>>43900308
Bro, have you never met a manlet in real life? The fuckers are incredibly angry due to their entire life being an textbook case of inferiority complex, which is also the reason why so many of them are swole as fuark.

The Shaltari are an immortal race of spiky manlets, meaning they've had centuries to reflect on their horrid existence; no wonder they like krumpin.
>>
>>43900308

It's also a little odd that if the tribes are all that warlike that they all have exactly the same technology and vehicles.

It kind of smacks that at some point there was only one big tribe and then it splintered into the little ones we've got today.

I'd be interested to know if there's been any real advances techwise for the Shaltari recently or if they're beginning to stagnate.
>>
File: cyborgracer.jpg (523KB, 874x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cyborgracer.jpg
523KB, 874x1200px
>>43900294
I'd kinda like to know too.

Unfortunately the plot hasn't gotten that far yet.

So we'll just have to assume that we've cured all diseases and built Super Coruscant but also with some Yavin because trees are alright too. I think this is a safe assumption.

I bet we have balling cyborg racing babes too.
>>
>>43900434

Maybe Dropfleet will tell us some more. Last time I checked there's still a lot about the setting we don't know about.

>Scourge
>What's with the randomly launched scouts?
>How did they know to find earth and the core worlds?

>UCM/Resistance
>What next for the reconquest?

>PHR
>Just what have they been doing all this time?
>What's the Tennis Ball's endgame?

>Shaltari
>Pretty much all racial history
>Why did that one tribe pretty much fuck over Shaltari - Human relations, was it really an accident?
>>
>>43900580
I've been wondering about how the Resistance are going to integrate with the UCM. Dollars to donuts, the UCM is going to immediately try to conscript the resistance into coming with them to fight the scourge on other planets, probably using UCM tech, and a lot of resistance bands will balk.
>>
File: leonidus sama.jpg (1MB, 2500x2315px) Image search: [Google]
leonidus sama.jpg
1MB, 2500x2315px
>>
>>43900879
im too lazy to draw all the guns
>>
>>43900879
>only 4 medium cannons and 8 light cannons per half side
0/10 at least you tried
Fucking noice job m8
>>
>>43900879
Bueno.
>>
>>43896110
I wouldn't be surprised if Shaltari put heavy enphisis on fighters and bombers due to their respect for martial skills. Pic somewhat related.
>>
>>43900382
I chalk it up to a possible technological platau as in they have advanced as far as they are able (for now at least), sort of like humanity in Legend of the Galactic Heroes.
>>
>>43900382
My guess is that if they were still in their prime they wouldn't need to be going full imperialism, since they would likely be getting better returns by investing in upgrading and research better infrastructure. They are likely just past their peak.
>>
>>43900879
Nice! My only complaint would be that I imagine PHR ladies being much more smug and arrogant then she looks.
Did you also do Moscow-Chan?
>>
>>43901348
ye im the on weebing the place up
I was going to make her smugger but ill save that for if I ever do achilles class

anyway next up is scourge
>>
>>43901348
I like her expression.

She looks secure in her superiority.
>>
>>43901430
aw man, really excited to see you do that one. Got any preliminary plans?
>>
File: 1303084882567.png (10KB, 386x378px) Image search: [Google]
1303084882567.png
10KB, 386x378px
>>43900879
I am a fan of this.
>>
>>43896110

So, like what they are on the ground, then. I was hoping we could see something novel and new in how their space forces functioned in contrast to their ground forces, but it seems they just cut their overall military strategy out of whole cloth.
>>
>>43903180
Actually, the PHR are different in that they're suppose to be better all around than any other faction, but will have less ships (but a greater proportion of cruisers), and won't have access to any tricks like the Shaltari.

Basically, the UCM losing the cruiser is part of battle, the PHR losing a cruiser is reason enough to #panic.
>>
>>43903314
Yea the PHR follow the theme of always outnumbered, never outgunned. Probably a better balanced version of necrons from BFG.
>>
>>43903314
also, the Shaltari have more of a jousting style from the looks of it since all their guns have a narrow forward arc. Means that inevitably you'll get really close to the enemy, where orders for shields up will be very important.
>>
>>43900879
Why are her eyebrows floating through her hair?
>>
>>43903659
Anime.
>>
>>43899985
>abandoned

Everyone was invited to come with what would later become the PHR
>>
>>43903659
Because >>43903668

Not the artist but bangs are hard to draw in anime style because hair is sort of see through, sort of not.
And anime is very much bold and stylized. It's hard to find the happy medium.
>>
>>43900294
>habitated
UCM school system at work
>>
>>43900879
At least spell the name right
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 503x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 503x650px
>>43900879
Excellent.
>>
>>43852605
Fuck. Kicktraq is predicting 486K.... we're about 14k short...

So close. We need to up our bids.
>>
File: avatar-ship.jpg (58KB, 630x340px) Image search: [Google]
58KB, 630x340px
>>43901072
Ayy
>>
>>43906370
Not that anon, but I saw his picture and never bothered to open it because i just thought 'artwork of the titan from eve'...

didn't realise it was some plagiarism.
>>
>>43906370
fleshlight?
>>
>>43901072

Come to think of it, we haven't actually seen a Shaltari Carrier yet.

Maybe they just teleport them in from Void Gates? Perhaps the Mothership does double duty as a carrier?
>>
>>43906533
I kinda assumed the motherships of both factions had fighter/bomber capabilities.

I'm thinking the Shaltari mothership might be more well-armed in general, though, as it's really important to their game. They don't have strike carriers - all their eggs are in the mothership basket. It has to be pretty tough.
>>
Does anyone know how many complete ships you can build out of the frigate sprue? One? Two? Four?
>>
File: leonidas sama.jpg (2MB, 3000x2778px) Image search: [Google]
leonidas sama.jpg
2MB, 3000x2778px
>>43903860
woops
>>
File: 1437259099341.png (96KB, 214x221px) Image search: [Google]
1437259099341.png
96KB, 214x221px
>>43906370
>Amarr
>>
>>43906410
>Kadesh mothership
>plagiarism
Anon, please.

>>43907352
four frigates per sprue.
>>
File: KadeshiMothership.jpg (104KB, 1067x593px) Image search: [Google]
KadeshiMothership.jpg
104KB, 1067x593px
>>43906410
>didn't realize it was some plagiarism.
U wot m8? The Kadeshi are from Homeworld which predates Eve by four years.
>>
>>43906410
>plagiarism
>Kadeshi
get educated senpai
christ
you missed out
>>
>>43906410
You got it twisted, mate. EVE is full of plagiarism.
>>
Does anyone else feel like the Leonidas is less 'special' than the other battlecruisers?

The others look like they have unique or upsized weaponry.
>>
>>43908036
who says it doesnt have any, it just appears not to, also not the only battle cruiser, the atlantis is also just all of the guns
>>
>>43908036
>>43908088
we dont know the stats on a full broadside salvo yet, for all we know it will have more firepower from just 1 side than other ships have in total

Im also guessing PHR battleships all have 2 sets of broadsides and a large gun, judging that the "battleship caliber weapons" that are on the battlecruiser is the broadside, I think PHR broadsides are better than most large guns
>>
>>43908036
>>43908132
also judging by its namesake it could get more armour/better shields allowing it to hold the line better.
>>
>>43908194
I dont know if anyone but the shaltari will have shields, I mean there is some precedent to PHR having them albeit in limited form in the ground situation
>>
>>43908805

Might be what the Leonidas brings to the table then.
>>
>>43908898
so were thinking the Leonidas is a space Zeus, I can dig it
>>
>>43908036
>The others look like they have unique or upsized weaponry.
No, just the Avalon
>>
>>43907358
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaTmNxQ_FM0 shaltari stuff
>>
File: 820.jpg (25KB, 550x336px) Image search: [Google]
820.jpg
25KB, 550x336px
>>43909703
Damn that Ajax is pretty.
>>
>>43909011
Could be space Hades. Nanomachine hives that automatically close action anything that gets within a certain range.
>>
I wonder if PHR frigates will be 1 broadside slot, so half the cruiser shots but only light option and be a little larger than other faction frigates
>>
>>43909870
I think they may not even have broadsides. Seems impractical for smaller vessels.

I'm imagining them looking like smooth, sheer white versions of the Normandy, with rail guns or burn throughs, respectively.
>>
>>43909853
Nanomachines in space? Wouldn't fast moving dust be just as effective?
>>
>>43909703
I wonder if they will do PHR or UCM next?
I'd like to see what the giant ass gun on the Avalon can do.

>>43910601
They have that in Traveller, they are called sandcasters. They spray a cloud of fine crystals around the ship to help scatter lasers.
>>
>>43910601
Maybe. Though, nanomachines could be directed remotely, and could continue to do damage once they've insinuated themselves into enemy ships.
>>
>>43910601
The hades can also heal friends with its nano machines,
so if the Leonidas has them its should be able to heal as well.
>>
>>43910680
They really wouldn't be able to maneuver, and are unlikely to survive impact
>>
>>43910917
Well, maneuvering in space is pretty easy to explain away with any kind of hypertech.

Impact survival is harder. Though a sufficiently small infiltrator that works by slipping between atoms, disintegrating objects in the process, could do it. Giving something that small self-propulsion would be some pretty incredible tech, though.
>>
>>43910714
God that is going to be such a pain in the ass.
>>
>>43911063
If the Leonidas even has them.

It could just be maximum broadsides. Or there could be something on the front.

I find it pretty unlikely that it'll be just broadsides, though. ALL the cruisers have something else, with the exception of the light cruiser. It seems weird for a battlecruiser to be missing a weapon slot that cruisers and heavy cruisers have.
>>
>>43911141
To be fair, It nearly has four full broadsides per side (missing only four light cannons per side), while everything else only has two.
>>
>>43911063
I dunno man the hades is fairly easily destroyed with the right set of squads, if your opponent leaves it too exposed

Things that will make a hades operator tighten his sphincter:

-9 Hunters come around a corner
-A brick of Gladius come into range
-UCM is fielding large numbers of aircraft + a ferrum
-Resistance Helicopters
-A pair of wild Caiman appear
-A pair of Ocelots are stalking you
>>
>>43911014
Between atoms? They're not femtobots, and they certainly can't catalyze reactions faster than the speed of sound in the medium. In fact the number is much lower, but that's an upper bound I know off-hand.
>>
File: PHR_Medusa_1024x1024.jpg (97KB, 960x643px) Image search: [Google]
PHR_Medusa_1024x1024.jpg
97KB, 960x643px
>>43911946
>>43911014
You have to remember that "nano" bots in DZC are about as big as they are in pic related.
>>
>>43912078
That can't be the case for all of them.

Apparently PHR citizens graduate into adulthood by getting an injection of nanomachines that bonds to their physiology and provides their first enhancement, as well as making it possible to integrate further augmentations.

So smaller nanomachines must exist.
>>
>>43912078
That's a cloud of nanobots and familiars. The big ones are familiars.

Still, nanobots are going to consists of at least tens of thousands of atoms, and more realistically are similar in size to a bacterium or even a eukaryotic cell.
>>
>>43908088
The Atlantis has hangar bays.
>>
>>43912563
True, but they're the same bays as the San Francisco, and the Atlantis has the same guns as the Moscow. The Leonidas has almost twice the broadside of PHR heavy cruisers.
>>
>>43911661
Don't forget every gunship with the arguable exception of the Thunderbird.
>>
>>43912611
>and the Atlantis has the same guns as the Moscow.
Actually, not so. If I'm right, I believe that weapons are not seperated into individual weapons themselves, but rather into banks.

For the UCM, their cruiser banks would be separated into ventral, dorsal, starboard, and port, and can fire all weapons in that bank as a normal action, while firing all banks requires "weapons free".

So the Moscow, at most, could fire two heavy rails with standard orders; the Atlantis could be able to fire all four.
>>
>>43912611
Technically, the Atlantis can fire double the number of heavy railguns without going weapons free, as they're all on the same bay. So, practically, it has a lot more firepower. It can also train ALL its weapons on a target, rather than just half of them, as the Leonidas can.

Then there's the hangars increasing its utility and close action capability.

The Atlantis looks really versatile and powerful.
>>
What do you guys think the frontal guns on the Orion/Perseus/Icarus are?

Railguns? Heavy railguns? Something else?
>>
File: homeworldfighters2.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
homeworldfighters2.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
I wonder if we are gonna get dedicated carriers.
I do love me some space fighter combat.
>>
>>43912933
Already in. The Scourge have the Hydra, the PHR have the Bellerophon, and the UCM have the Seattle.

The Hydra and Bellerophon seem way more dedicated than the Seattle.
>>
>>43912808
I don't think the rules you're describing are confirmed.
>>
>>43912891
I'm thinking railguns
>>
>>43913053
>Belerophon
>more dedicated

It has TWO megalasers!
>>
>>43913364
I would say that they're the only interpretation to make sense; if they're not correct, then the only difference between a Moscow and an Atlantis is that the latter has hangars, which doesn't explain away why all four heavy railguns are in the ventral bank.

Also, we hit 450k! get hype!
>>
>>43913413
for the PHR that is dedicated, i mean come on man every ship should minimally have two mega-lasers if your PHR
>>
>>43913413
It also looks to have four hangar bays to the Seattle's two.
>>
Is it me or does the Orpheus look amazing?

Compared to the other troopships it seems insanely well armed. It's basically an Ajax with troop deploying capabilities.
>>
someone drop 50k on the kickstarter so we can all be swimming in frigates.
>>
What's this "deluse resin cluster pack"?
>>
What's on the opposite sides of the double-sided maps?
>>
So, frigate sprues can make four ships. I'm guessing cruiser sprues can make one each?
>>
>>43914021
The same map w/ weather and clouds, I think.

>>43914049
Yeah.
>>
>>43913909
I still have hope.

We have a chance at a final spurt when people are reminded of the kickstarter in the last 24 hours.
>>
>>43914093
If we make 500k, I'll be spurting as well
>>
>>43913972
the "cities" on the surface are represented by clusters which comprise multiple objectives, and this would presumably be a series of resin models for use to represent these, instead of using cardboard tokens
>>
>>43914276
For 30 britbux? They had better look like futuristic arcologies or something
>>
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hawkwargames/dropfleet-commander/posts/1430595

PHR frigate.

I fucking KNEW they'd have at least one with a burn-through.
>>
>>43914093
https://www.kicktraq.com/projects/hawkwargames/dropfleet-commander/#chart-exp-projection
>>
File: PHR_frigate.jpg (58KB, 639x360px) Image search: [Google]
PHR_frigate.jpg
58KB, 639x360px
>>43914445
well you dont know how many they are going to give you or how detailed they look, Id expect theyd all look slightly dilapidated in other news
>>
>>43914504
Holy shit.
>>
>>43914522
>That frigate
Oh god my dick.

so if the cruisers are named after heroes in greek mythology, are the frigates named after villains/stupid mortals?
>>
>>43914522
Where did you find this?
>>
>>43914522

So, it looks like the Frigate pack a cruiser grade prow weapon?

>>43914565
>are the frigates named after villains/stupid mortals?

Or possible just female characters from Greek myths.
Yes, I will admit there is a fair bit of overlap with your two ideas. I don't think Pandora is really a villain though.

>>43914596

Update today
>>
>>43914565
Fingers crossed for Erinyes/Dirae class frigates.

Or any of the three named ones.
>>
>>43914610
>So, it looks like the Frigate pack a cruiser grade prow weapon?

TORPEDO FRIGATE HYPE
>>
File: phr cruiser achilles.jpg (65KB, 639x321px) Image search: [Google]
phr cruiser achilles.jpg
65KB, 639x321px
HECTOOOOR!!
>>
>>43914522
>UCM frigates
>entirely different systems from cruisers, only shared weapons are tri-barreled light railguns

>Scourge frigates
>same deal, except plasma

>PHR frigates
>share prow weapons with PHR cruisers

>Shaltari frigates
>basically miniaturized cruisers with only one dildo
>>
File: PHR cruiser hector.jpg (59KB, 639x306px) Image search: [Google]
PHR cruiser hector.jpg
59KB, 639x306px
>>43914694
ACHILLEEEES!!
>>
Do we know if the starter sets are customizable or if you can only build the loadouts pictured?
>>
>And if we hit £500k every pledge level backer will receive a Frigate Sprue for each faction in our Frigate Bonanza, (along with the flight stands for these 16 models).

They seriously don't give you the bases?
>>
>>43914694
Now here's what I don't get; the Achilles is a heavy cruiser, and yet only has one prow weapon.

We can see that the heavy cruiser ventral armor/mounting is comprised of two parts, a stalk, and a sliding prong.

What possible benefit could there be to only having one prow weapon, with the prong slid up? Maybe something to do with those sensors on the stalk?
>>
>>43914777
>They seriously don't give you the bases?
Those are the flight stands, anon. Every ship comes with it's own base (the rotary dial ones), the bolt on is only for if you want extras.
>>
>>43914761
starter sets are customizable as there is only one cruiser sprue and one frigate sprue for each faction, and those sprues allow you to make all variations. You are however unlikely to want to deviate significantly from the pictured ships as you will likely need X of certain varients for a list IE you cant avoid taking motherships/strike cruisers its just a matter of how many
>>
Damnit.... the PHR frigates look amazing.

Why the fuck do the scourge frigates look SO SHIT. I really wanted to build a large UCM and Scourge navy to save money with a commodore pledge...
>>
>>43914790
I'm guessing that torpedoes are fuckoff monsters that can do way more damage than burn-throughs generally will with a single shot.
>>
>>43914817
Oh ok thought they were just going to give the plastic sticks.

I got the feeling they didn't want to reach 500k
>>
>>43914610
>females
>villains/stupid mortals
Is there really a difference in Greek mythology?
>>
>>43914522

Oh god I couldn't tell if the frigate was supposed to be flying towards or away from the camera until I looked really close
>>
>>43914790
Torpedoes are heavy
>>
>>43914951
Just as planned
>>
>>43914872
>>43914966
Still, the possibility is still there for two torpedoes to be mounted. I wonder if there actually is a benefit to having only one prow weapon on a heavy cruisers; perhaps a larger sensor range?
>>
>>43914921

...not that I can think of?

I'm trying to think of one woman in Greek myth who doesn't either go completely stupid over the hero or has a raging hissy fit over perceived slights.
That last one's mostly goddesses.

Wait, what about Atlanta?
>>
>>43914998
Most likely, two torpedoes will not be a legal build, as they are too awesome when fired two at a time.

Hawk have stated that can to massive damage to capital ships with one salvo.
>>
>>43915042
>Fire two torpedoes at giant Scourge oppression dreadnought
01010011 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100011 00100000 01100011 01101111 01100011 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01110100 01110101 01110000 01101001 01100100 00100000 01101010 01100101 01101100 01101100 01111001 01100110 01101001 01110011 01101000 00100000 01111000 01100001 01111000 01100001 01111000 01100001 01111000 01100001 01111000 01100001 00101001 00101001 00101001 00101001
>>
>>43914921
>>43914998
Antigone wasn't a villain or stupid. Just unlucky and incredibly loyal.

Medusa, in the original version of her tale rather than the Roman retelling, wasn't a villain. She actually kept to herself, and was considered blessed rather than curse, her ability to turn men to stone through sheer terror being a boon from Athena to prevent further rape. Women being alright in Greek stories and then being reinterpreted into literal monsters in Roman retelling is a continual thing with Greek stories.

The Romans just REALLY hated women.
>>
>>43914522
>that frigate
>those looks tho
>that burnthrough

Muh dik
>>
>>43915097
>The Romans just REALLY hated women.
R O M A
O
M
A

Also, I don't know which faction is more suitable for a Roman color scheme (non-metallic gold, royal purple, and maroon); PHR or UCM?
>>
>>43915097
Ironic as women had a lot more social capability in Rome
>>
>>43915031
Alecto, Tisiphone and Megaera were seen as agents of justice.

Thetis was alright.

Nausicaa demonstrates aptitude by assisting Odysseus on his journey, pragmatism by deciding to settle for a man like him rather than roping him into a marriage he cannot keep to, and virtue by deciding that she would rather help him return home to his wife than have him for herself.

Speaking of Odysseus' wife, Penelope is extremely clever in redirecting marriage attempts for years on end, and is considered a paragon of loyalty and virtue by most Greek sources.
>>
>>43915193
Kinda.

It sort of follows, though. There were a lot of Romans who disagreed with the idea of women having such capability, and the fact that they did incensed them. The fact that women could conceivably be to disruptive to them made Roman men more likely to be misogynistic in demeanor.
>>
>>43914522

Okay if PHR frigates are all about having fore guns and cruisers are broadsides, I'll be really happy
>>
>>43915718
I want one with the swivelling railguns
>>
File: UCM-Colonial-Legionnaire.jpg (46KB, 574x960px) Image search: [Google]
UCM-Colonial-Legionnaire.jpg
46KB, 574x960px
>>43915151
UCM

ROMA VICTOR

Abandonist apologists go home.
>>
>>43916134
The fuck is the sight on that gun?
>>
File: UCM-Praetorian.jpg (86KB, 742x960px) Image search: [Google]
UCM-Praetorian.jpg
86KB, 742x960px
>>43916200
>Needing iron sights
>3423 AUC
How pleb can you get?

Seriously though, that's probably round count or some other kind of tactical information. Aiming and sight is handled through a HUD on the soldier's visor.
>>
>>43916455
Actually I was more concerned about the optics not having a front end
>>
>>43916455
Also, backup iron sights would be a good idea
>>
File: MFW FUCKING XENOS.png (63KB, 419x427px) Image search: [Google]
MFW FUCKING XENOS.png
63KB, 419x427px
>>43916455
God damn, why is that mask so fucking goofy.
>>
File: MFW FUHKEN ZEENOSE.png (74KB, 418x427px) Image search: [Google]
MFW FUHKEN ZEENOSE.png
74KB, 418x427px
>>43916515
>>
>>43915221
>Megaera

Doesn't she murder her entire family on tenous promises from Iason? Who then turns around and swaps her for a better (less psychotic) woman ASAP?

That doesn't strike me as being that smart.
Thread posts: 375
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.