[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40k General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 391
Thread images: 72

File: 40kgeneral.jpg (717KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
40kgeneral.jpg
717KB, 1024x768px
>Rules databases
https://mega.co.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
https://kat.cr/warhammer-40k-pdf-library-t9575373.html

>FAQs
http://www.blacklibrary.com/faqs-and-errata.html

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef_V6.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

Glory to Steve Blum edition
>>
>>43834975
I'm looking to get into 40k, what do you recommend as a starter?
>>
>>43835009
Which army do you like the look and or fluff of?
>>
File: Why so much health.png (2MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Why so much health.png
2MB, 1280x1024px
>>43834975
I wonder why Cyrus couldn't have just climbed over the fence instead of blowing it up. Hairgel could have chopped it down with his axe. Why does this guardsman have so much health?
>>
>>43835042
Looking at chaos marines
>>
>>43835054
Welcome to Chaos Rising. Wait till you see Ulkair
>>
>>43835062
Okay, they are weak in the competitive scene but in a casual environment they can still work fine. My advice is always start small with the army you like the most. What part of chaos do you have your eye on?
>>
File: This will never return.png (2MB, 1271x1725px) Image search: [Google]
This will never return.png
2MB, 1271x1725px
>>43835062
Bad time to be a spikey marine.
>>
>>43835009
pick what faction you like best
then 2 troops and an HQ
>>
>>43835095
Jesus, how are harlequin eldar?
>>
>>43835009

Prepare your wallet.
>>
codex space marine says "sergeant may take items from the melee weapons and/or ranged weapons lists"

Bolter and Bolt pistol are free, chainsword is free, can I have all three?

I'm used to codex CSM where it says things like "exchange" or "take"

Which clearly gives us things like Chosen who can have melee weapon, pistol and bolter (like the DV chosen who have bolters strapped to the backpack/powerpack)
>>
>>43835078
I just got to minimize causalities on my side for that. That'll stop his more murder fuel through death slightly. Can't cripple enemies and you can't cripple daemons. If you could, Draigo should be breaking everything in the Warp's kneecaps.
>>43835114
They're good for allies but shouldn't be a standalone army.
>>
File: IronHandsCyborg.jpg (90KB, 662x879px) Image search: [Google]
IronHandsCyborg.jpg
90KB, 662x879px
1821/1850 List

Iron Hands
-Combined Arms Detachment

Combined Arms Detachment 1091
---
Smashfucker 255
-The Gorgon's Chain, Power Fist, Lightning Claw, Artificer Armor, Space Marine Bike

Techmarine 90
Space Marine Bike

5x Command Squad 200
Space Marine Bikes, 4x Meltagun, 2x Stormshield, Apothecary

3x Bike Squad 93
-2x Grav-gun 30

3x Bike Squad 93
-2x Grav-gun 30

Space Marine Fire Raptor Gunship 225
-2x Twin-Linked Auto Cannons

Space Marine Sicaran Battle Tank 135

Nemesis Strike Force Formation 730
---
Grey Knight Librarian 125
Mastery Level 3

5x Grey Knight Terminator Squad 155

Grey Knight Nemesis Dreadknight 225
Heavy Incinerator, Heavy Psycannon, Nemesis Greatsword, Personal Teleporter

Grey Knight Nemesis Dreadknight 225
Heavy Incinerator, Heavy Psycannon, Nemesis Greatsword, Personal Teleporter

Thoughts on this list? How do you think it would fair in a competitive meta? I have 29 points left to spend, which gives me some options. I can cut the Storm Shields to put Lascannons back on my Sicaran, I can give my Librarian Domina Liber Daemonica, I can give out a psycannon to my terminators, I can give my techmarine a servo harness, give my Librarian a cuirass /GK termy an incinerator and finally every option lets me give one terminator a fancy pair of falchions for 4 points.
>>
>>43835062
If you're brand new to the miniatures hobby, get a basic box of troops (either chaos marines or cultists, though cultists will be more useful in the long run if you care about being competitive). Cut them out and put them together and paint them. If you still want to play warhammer after that, do the same thing again and get an HQ model like a chaos lord or sorcerer or something.

Find a buddy or a community of people to play with. Tell them you're just starting out and want to play small games to learn the rules. You should be able to get the mini rulebook from Dark Vengeance pretty cheap on eBay. Dark Vengeance itself isn't a bad idea for new players, particularly if you like chaos, though some of the Dark Angels models, namely the characters, bikes and terminators, won't be useful to you without some serious conversion work, which completely new hobbyists aren't really up to doing.
>>
>>43835185
Thank you, I'll do that
>>
What is the Dark Crusade and the Kuarva Conflict?
>>
>>43835009
>>43835062
Ok, DV isn't "horrible"

You get the rulebook for 40k, 10 marines, 3 bikers, 5 terminators to throw in the trash, 6 chosen, a librarian, azrael (you can't use him) and a fancy doohicky space marine guy.

The helbrute is bad, but you're new he's fine, you can field him, you may even like him.

You can eve make him (arguably) better by gluing straws or cylindrical plastercard to his multi-melta and bam, autocannon.

Now, the spikey marines in dark vengeance mostly look fancy, there are a few who are stock fine (they're just holding boltguns but look fancy) but most of them will require some conversion work.

If you buy one box of chaos tacticals you'll get enough bitz to convert up your chosen into fancy aspiring champions or whatever.

Cultists are good, so you'll love those.

If you don't have a chaos god already consider nurgle, the upside is those bikers you have are great as nurgle bikers and if you paint all your marines green they're really good.

>>43835185
Of course like this guy said there's no need to jump right in...
>>
>>43835062
>>43835185
>>43835204
Look at eBay for the Dark Vengeance Cultists. You can get 10 of them for pretty fucking cheap. Don't EVER buy anything for the price listed on the GW site, you can always find a better deal if you look hard enough.
>>
>>43835211

See:

Dawn of War: Dark Crusade.
Dawn of War: Soulstorm.
>>
>>43835228
or you can be a reasonable human being, walk into a hobby store near you, look a man in the eye and pay his bills (or his boss's bills) by buying from him, supporting local small business, and helping your economy
>>
>>43835211
Stories of DoW1 Dark Crusade and Soulstorm expansions. The former is pretty good, fleshes out Thule's character and generally a fun play. The latter is... No.
>>
Araghast is the most fun boss fight from the series anon from previous thread. Have fun.

Also, how effective is a Salamanders drop pod flamer/melta suicide squad?
>>
>>43835233
Maybe he means on an average day a loyal guardsman wouldn't shoot at a marine.
>>43835240
Whatever happened to the Tau commander from the Dark Crusade? What is he up to now?
>>43835244
>Araghast is the most fun boss fight from the series anon from previous thread. Have fun.
Because of his cultist/batteries?
>>
>>43835156
I think this looks fun but in a competitive meta you should probably drop the GK stuff entirely for more bike bodies. You might also want to think about taking at least a small allied detachment of White Scars to stick a biker chaplain with Hunter's Eye in your command squad. Rerolls to hit for Smashfucker, another 4++ to tank hits in melee, and he gives you Hit & Run to get out of combat with things that aren't nice to be around.
>>
>>43835238
I guess my suggestion is more for the teenage/early 20s crowd. If you've already bought your first house and are done paying off your student loans then by all means pay full price at your local store. I'm just letting him know that there are cheaper alternatives to get into the hobby.
>>
>>43835078
Ulkair is shit, especially on Primarch Difficulty. I tried to kill him on the highest difficulty for the achievement, but I was also a dumbass that made Avitus the traitor(Because I wanted to follow Canon).

So without any source of reasonable levels of DPS, and using the INVINCIBLE HAIRGEL CHEESE with non-stop micromanaging cyrus to make sure my one source of medkits doesn't get ass-raped by adds, and the wizard killing said adds, the boss took over 4 hours of hairgel punching it.

Also, my internet cut out roughly 10 minutes before I killed the fucker, meaning that because of BULLSHIT. The achievement was invalidated for that run.

Fuck ulkaire, and fuck every one of his ilk. I will never find another boss more hateable than that guy.
>>
>>43835268
Kais fled, alive but disgraced. He's still kicking around somewhere but doing what we have no idea.
>>
>>43835273

I think the Grey Knights could be okay, honestly. Dread Knights are really good, and give the list 3 insane CC units. They make killing shit like Wraith Knights, Imperial Knights and Riptides much easier.

Do you think I should make them White Scars, cut Smashfucker, add Khan or a Hunter's Eye Librarian and another bike squad or two? Maybe that's the best option.
>>
>>43835156
You have 30 points left over, might as well for Shits and Giggles give some more GUBBINZ to good old Smashfucker. Like for example a Teleport Homer, Digital Weapons, and swap his power fist for a Thunder Hammer(He's not the real smashfucker until he has his hammer)
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 636x865px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 636x865px
Does anyone here have experience with a 10th Company Marine army of all Scouts?

I would like to field several Scout Squads with sniper rifles, boltguns, close-combat weapons, and take several Scout Bikes and Land Speeder Storms.

Which HQ and chapter tactics (or codex) would you suggest with such an army? Also does the 10th Company have access to vehicles from the chapter armoury lore-wise?
>>
What would be the best way to buff the leman russ?
>>
tg how would you feel if the next space marine codex features a section dedicated to CSM and all the 3+ armour codices get rolled into one.

You pick a la chapter tactics "Loyalist" or "Traitor"

Then you pick chapter tactics being locked into the options of loyalist or traitor, allowing you access to Emperor's Children, Thousand Suns, World Eaters, and more...
>>
>>43835377
Give them the profile of Leman Russ.
>>
File: Wet dream denial.png (1MB, 1280x872px) Image search: [Google]
Wet dream denial.png
1MB, 1280x872px
I'll go with doubt. I see that water on the side, and now I'm thinking about the planet's time in the Warp. The oceans are probably filled with daemons and mutated wildlife waging war on each other, or frozen and waging psychic war against each other within the ice. Ulkiar like snowmen hunting the snowy wastes for fresh victims. Mutant polar bear things looking for a meal. And probably settlements trying to just see their torment over with and praying to the Emperor for the light of day to appear in the sky. Could make a good campaign for Dark Heresy or a survival video game. Thoughts on that idea?
>>43835329
I actually want to see him in the next Dawn of War.
>>
>>43835360
Either Ultramarines or Raptors are a great choice for Scout armies. Ultramarines makes your scouts more reliable units, but Raptors tactics match really well with scout armies.

In order to make a 10th company viable, you have to seriously consider giving every squad access to Melta Bombs, Camo Cloaks, and combat squad EVERYTHING. It's a tried and true tactic to have just a shit ton of MSU starting literally everywhere on the board to overwhelm your opponents, and hold every objective at the start of the game so you can start getting sweet sweet victory points quickly.
>>
>>43835355
Yeah, that'd be a good compromise too.
>>
>>43835142
It also says right in the armory that you have to replace the boltgun, pistol, or melee weapon. Price doesn't factor in. You have to give up something to get something unless it's like the storm shield where it says you can just take it.
>>
>>43835418
I actually once put my Dark Heresy group on a space hulk that re-entered the Warp while they were still inside. Ended up playing out very similar to what you're describing, only with less praying and more daemonic hide-and-seek. I went full horrormode for that episode without even really trying. The players both loved it and straight up called me a cunt for legit freaking them out.

To expand on Kais, by the way, he was headed back to T'au to bury that Ethereal. He was probably demoted for the loss... Maybe, but for some reason I want to say Tau only go up and not down. Don't know where the fuck I'm getting that from, but anyway. Actually a good thing since he'd probably be some scrub in a generic Crisis now rather than the snowflakey and forever-Shadowsun XV22.
>>
So I'm going to build my Betrayal at Calth terminators as counts-as "Void Claws" because I really can't find another use for them, and came up with this 1850 list to play sometime in December. I'd say the atmosphere at my LGS is semi-competitive and I'm not really trying to win at all costs, but what are your thoughts on the Void Claws and how they synergize with the rest of the army?

-Grey Knights -

+HQ+

Librarian, ML 3, Stormbolter, - 140 pts
Librarian, ML 3, Stormbolter, - 140 pts

+Troops+

5 x Terminator squad, 4 Halberds, 1 Hammer, 1 Psycannon - 203 pts
+Heavy Support+

Nemesis Dreadknight, Heavy Incinerator, Heavy Psycannon, Hammer, Personal Teleporter - 220 pts
Nemesis Dreadknight, Heavy Incinerator, Heavy Psycannon, Hammer, Personal Teleporter - 220 pts
-Wolf Guard Void Claws Formation-

5 x Terminators with Wolf Claws - 240 pts

-Oathsworn Detachment-

Imperial Knight Crusader, Battlecannon, Meltagun, Stormspear Rocket Pod - 475 pts

1841/1850
>>
>>43835268
>Because of his cultist/batteries?
That, his fireball of death, and when he goes batshit insane like when you take out 70-80% of his health. I really wish someone could mod it so he fights that way the whole time.
>>
>>43835384
I'd feel pissed at having to pay for a codex that would cost more than the rulebook.
>>
>>43835553
But, if it included SoB I'd shut my mouth and buy it. Because that's all I want at this point.
>>
>>43835570
>3+/MEQ codex
>Still no SoB because not MEQ
>>
>>43835054
Why do else, when you blow it up? - old combat engineer axiom
>>
Anyone have a copy of the 40k Assassin comics?
>>
>>43835151
Causalities. Getting a bit.. What ever that falls into, I don't know really...
>>
>>43835522
Hope you'll face tau and eldars.
>>
>>43835631
Wait why? Because a horde army would rape me or because tau and eldars would rape me? I mostly like my low model count army because I can fit it all in one box and it's easy to bring to the gamestore/set it up, definitely not tournament worthy.
>>
>>43835228
> laughing_HH_elitist.jpg
Better not even look at FW prices then.
>>
>>43835588
Why you gotta be like that? I know I'm sitting on an army that'll take an act of god to be updated. But I can dream my bittersweet dreams.
>>
>>43835671
Oh definitely. I've come to terms with the fact that I didn't study the right major at university to ever have a full 30k army haha.
>>
>>43835671
Don't lie, you would buy FW at a discount if you could, but you can't because FW is more anal about third party retailers than even the standard GW sets. No, recasters don't count.
>>
>>43835588

MEQ means S4 T4. SoB and FW occupy this weird middle ground between MEQ and GEQ due to their T3 3+ and T3 4+. Inquisition with power armor or TDA has similar categorization problems.
>>
>>43835705

inb4 chinafags

I'm one of the few people with more money than sense so I build custom marines out of eBay bits. It ends up being more expensive per marine than FW but cheaper than buying entire FW kits just to use a couple arms or shoulder plates.
>>
>>43835705
I don't like resin so given the choice between GW and FW at the same price I'd still pick GW
>>
>>43835715
Inquisition have to buy their power armor though. If they don't, they're literal GEQ with the option for a 3+. SoB has nothing but.

>>43835696
Because an Eldar faggot in my group has decided he's now a Sisters player and constantly bitches about their lack of updates despite having jumped on that bandwagon only about a month ago. He's already convinced a Daemons player to jump ship with him. Fags need to be put in their place.
>>
>>43835517
>daemonic hide-and-seek
That's the worse hide and seek.
>Actually a good thing since he'd probably be some scrub in a generic Crisis now rather than the snowflakey and forever-Shadowsun XV22.
He's probably over the dead Ethereal. The past is the past. You can't change that without something bad happening because of that.
>>43835531
When the boss gets low on health, he gets stronger usually with the boss music getting more intense. Vidya game 101.
>>43835593
I won't argue with that.
>>
>>43835522

Why Void Claws? Seems low impact. You could shave some wargear, maybe the librarian and make room for a Skyhammer Formation. Would give you some much needed firepower.

Hopefully you get some better advice than mine, I am just getting back into the game.
>>
>>43835886
Eh it's mostly because I was trying to find a way to make those badass plastic Cataphractii from the BaC set useful, and I think the best way I can use them with my GK army is to put lightning claws on all the dudes and run them as Void Claws. It helps that they kinda fit the GK theme of turn one deep strike along with giving reserve rerolls.
>>
>>43835588
>>43835715
>Kauyon Ending
>Space Marines, Ad Mech, IG AND SoB go towards to fuck Tau :D

>Mont'ka book
>Space Marines, Ad Mech and IG mentioned
>SoB AWOL

WHAT THE FUCK GW?

Imperial Armour 14 is out soon too and the fucking cunts won't update SoB.
>>
>>43835377
As is mentioned pretty much every time we talk about the Russ, give them back some version of Lumbering Behemoth.
>>
>>43835593
I just hate it when I the most important part of the sentence...
>>
File: Recently upgraded Jonah.png (2MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Recently upgraded Jonah.png
2MB, 1280x1024px
Any advice on which of the tomes I should give to Jonah?
>>
>>43835705
Of course I would. But I can't get my mkIII's elsewhere RELIABLY.
Don't want to throw my cash blindly towards China. At least that kind of sums...
>>
>>43836295
Any of the Force Dome/Force Barriers are mad useful.
>>
>>43836396
I got Obsidian raven and tome of time. I should probably swap out the raven.
>>
>>43836418
Honestly you can also just do whatever you want with him. He's the most versatile guy in the group, and your tomes determine what role he plays in your party. I just take Wrath for moments when he needs to bring the hammer down, and get the Force Dome/Barriers and the heal stuff along with obviously Conduit to make him an amazing support guy who never dies and heals himself and everyone else.
>>
File: assassin comic.jpg (5MB, 2432x6350px) Image search: [Google]
assassin comic.jpg
5MB, 2432x6350px
>>43835598
i got you battle brother

>>43835988
Well berserk finally got off the boat so maybe there's hope for SoB after all
>>
File: sm30.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
sm30.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>43836470
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Why can't they be updated? Why did they get mentioned in Kauyon but didn't appear in Mont'ka.
>>
>>43835988
They aren't AWOL. The sisters just have their priority straight. They are protecting the shrine worlds in that area.

Mon'tka covers only the battle on Agrellan.
>>
>>43836496
Be strong brother. Be strong for the Emperor.
>>
>>43836496
>>43835988
The SoB are genuinely one of the coolest things GW has ever made, and I am not even saying this because they are a buncha sexy cuties underneath that armor (which is just the cherry on the cake.)

I'll never understand GW's insistence on neglecting the Sisters of Battle and Dark Eldar while both probably have the best looking miniatures GW has done for 40k.
>>
>>43836538
>best looking miniatures
>not giant flying robots with big guns
Nope.
>>
>>43836538

I'm not sure. I'd likely pick up SOB if they were not metal models.

I like the idea of holy paladins who are not actually supersoldiers but humans with faith.

It's why I liked the Priests of Sigmar and am less a fan of the Sigmarines.

(That and hey, I've got plenty of Ministorum Priests from my Guard army to use if I ever pick up SOB)
>>
I'm making a jump pack assault squad from some of my BaC marines plus extra bits. How should I outfit it? 2 flamers, 2 chain swords, and a power fist? Or is the fist too expensive and I should give the sergeant a power sword?
>>
File: sob59.jpg (88KB, 591x1108px) Image search: [Google]
sob59.jpg
88KB, 591x1108px
>>43836526
So, what you're saying is, there is going to be c massive Dark Eldar style update for them and a campaign book where they win?

>>43836529
B-but is it the Emperor's will for us not to be updated, Sist.... I mean Brother?

>>43836538
When they were released, they were 'state of the art', as in, they were the best looking miniatures that they had ever done. Obviously they didn't sell. But absence makes the heart grow fonder, and there are people in GW who obviously still like them, or they wouldn't have appeared in Shield of Baal doing cool shit, or Siege of Vraks (thou that is old, but updated) or even get mentioned in Kauyon.

I dunno, are they scared of SJW saying they're misogynistic or power fantasys or whatever bullshit they come up with, Ms Male is the newest one... REEEE.
>>
File: toxicrene.jpg (35KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
toxicrene.jpg
35KB, 600x620px
>>43836496
they're an old army mostly forgotten and no one has either put forth a good demand to do their book or come up with new miniatures unlike say nids or orks. there's also this feeling of... idk generic? i know that space marines are the posterboy of 40k but sisters feel like they hit that 40k feeling a bit better for some reason

>dude, what if we make up a new nid monster
>bro, excellent idea. how about tentacles and exposed brain?
>ohh and add barbs to the ends of the tentacles
>yes, now get over the the rules department so we can sell this monster to the masses
>cool. how about sisters? we haven't done anything for them lately
>meh, they bore me but sure. how about faith guns?
>too marine like
>okay just give them a quick release so we can make more marines
>>
>>43836469
Dome is very useful. I'm now dealing with the spikey boyz.
>>
File: 1353926891958.jpg (175KB, 900x1254px) Image search: [Google]
1353926891958.jpg
175KB, 900x1254px
>>43836566
>>43836538
SoB are like 15 years old, they are all metal, they're the most expensive models GW sell (which is saying something), they're ugly man-faces (why GW can't make Canonesses look older and grizzled why the Battle Sisters young and pure, would be great to show how tough war is) and you can't even pose them due to them basically being solid. It doesn't help that doing metal models always sucked anus.
>>
File: monsterbigkits.jpg (2MB, 680x7335px) Image search: [Google]
monsterbigkits.jpg
2MB, 680x7335px
>>43836586
There is loads of shit you can do. If fucking Raging Heroes can make bank on Not!SoB, then why can't GW see the demand?

They didn't show the War Beast of Faith cause we didn't make the goal, but they said maybe at another date.

War Pulpit, giant Cathedrals, organ-gun tanks (instead of missile launchers) and lots of other shit.
>>
>>43836579
>So, what you're saying is, there is going to be c massive Dark Eldar style update for them and a campaign book where they win?

No.

I am just saying that they won't feature in the Mont'ka book because they won't fight on the center stage world.

The sisters will defend the shrine worlds that the Tau are attacking. They wouldn't care about toxic hellhole that is Agrellan.
>>
>>43836622
Props to them for picking up the slack and all, but I never really liked their designs for the not!sisters.
>>
>>43836658
Yeah I got that, but will thsi defence of shrine worlds mean that GW will do an update for them?

I mean, why mention them if they don't get anything?
>>
>>43836695
Because they like to see us get a little bit of hope, then rip it away to teach us that hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
>>
>>43836695
No.

At best it will be mentioned in the timeline section of new sister codex (that will never come).
>>
File: not sisters.jpg (4MB, 1374x6041px) Image search: [Google]
not sisters.jpg
4MB, 1374x6041px
>>43836689
I might get some of the fantasy versions too.

I love their latex nuns and stuff. Not lewd enough for me in terms of Repentia, but I can always make them via the Mantis models. Since they're all ball-jointed interchangeable.
>>
>>43836562
Tau round out my top 3 along with the Sisters and Dark Eldar.

>>43836566
When it comes to AoS I am waiting on Priests of Sigmar Paladin types army/units and the Tzeentch equivalent of Khorne Bloodbound so I know how you feel. Why the hate for the metal models though? Only been doing the miniature wargaming part of Warhammer for 3 months now so I have never experienced metal models before.

>>43836579
No appearance in Mont'Ka though with no new update as of now in terms of their coming soon shit either. What do? Btw if you're the guy who also posted the previous SoB pic, can you...please upload your whole folder on Mega please?

>>43836568
Don't do flamers if you gonna do the rest.

Jump pack, chainswords, eviscerator, power weapon for Sargent if you wanna close combat

or

Drop pod and two flamers if you wanna rock the shit out of any non-heavy non-TEQ infantry.

>>43836592
You gonna be spamming the shit out of Dome come Araghast, Eliphas, Traitor (IF the right guy turns traitor otherwise it's easy who turns traitor will be up to you), and Ulkair.

>>43836595
I personally dig the manly grizzled faces because it is a symbol of what Warhammer used to be (manly and metal as fuck as opposed to grimdark 24/7.) Seriously, give 1st edition (Rogue Trader) a read and tell me that's not fitting of that stylish feel in that book. The badass parody style is what makes 40k original not the muh grimdark.
>>
File: sob61.jpg (145KB, 600x815px) Image search: [Google]
sob61.jpg
145KB, 600x815px
>>43836709
>>43836717
T-t-that's OK... I n-never w-w-anted a c-codex anyway.... I.... I just wanted to... to purge for... for the Emperor....

Why w-won't they j-just pull t-t-the trigger, anons?

Why? Why do they torment us so?
>>
>>43836729
Don't get me wrong, I like them just not as replacements for my SoB. They actually remind me of Bayonetta.
>>
I played 40k a number of years ago when I was around 13. I distinctly remember playing around right when 5th edition came out, but I eventually lost interest and sold my figures to buy a PS3. (surprised the guy wanted to buy those, they were painted terribly and in overall bad condition)

Now this was about 7 years ago.

Recently I've become somewhat interested in it again, considering picking up one of those Dark Vengeance kits. However I've noticed a few things; 1. the prices seem to have gone up, I remember when codices were $20-$30 and owned a bunch of them just cause I loved reading them and were relatively cheap. 2. I've heard GW has gone done the shitter in recent years especially as far as making the hobby accessible, limiting online sales and 3rd party B&Ms. The nearest GW for me is about 20-30 minutes away.

In your honest opinions, is it even worth getting into the hobby anymore considering the economic and time investments needed?
>>
File: Eliphas dance.gif (103KB, 315x500px) Image search: [Google]
Eliphas dance.gif
103KB, 315x500px
>>43836739
>You gonna be spamming the shit out of Dome come Araghast, Eliphas, Traitor (IF the right guy turns traitor otherwise it's easy who turns traitor will be up to you), and Ulkair.
Oh I can't wait/
>>43836750
>Why? Why do they torment us so?
Because of the of the symbol of the Sisters. It's French and it can't be copyrighted.
>>
>>43836739
Previous pic? I've been posting all the SoB pics. I have like 79 or so. Feel free to download them from.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1251zrwne8ooxqt/AACNDVET0Ur7k4BbW5fAT2_Wa?dl=0

I've also got all my Rule 34 porn and other various 40k shit in there. All the SoB are labelled... or should be labelled. Non-rule 34 start with sob[number] so are in order.
>>
>>43836750
Money. At this point I think the only thing that will get us new Sisters is for GW to have an almost guaranteed profit. And a noticeable one. Other than that I just don't see Sisters ever getting more than a token update like the online only one at best.
>>
File: freebies 1.jpg (865KB, 680x2361px) Image search: [Google]
freebies 1.jpg
865KB, 680x2361px
>>43836752
I was going to use Knights of the Chalice as Crusaders in a Warband. Angel Troopers as Death Cult Assassins (wings represent the ++ save they got... but maybe it's too heretical) if it's too heretical, I could use the Daughters of the Orphanage Troopers as them. Just not the girl holding a child, obviously.

See Sister Ardyanna? She's going to be my Canoness.
>>
>>43836761
If you enjoy it as a hobby first, game second then yes. If it's more a social thing between friends or just generally decent people then yes. If it's to have a balanced competitive game then hell no. The game has so many holes they put in a bit in the rulebook to settle potential disputes with a dice roll.
>>
>>43836762
Bollocks.Fleur-de-lis is different to theirs.

>>43836785
Likely. But since they don't do market research, they'll never know! They keep going that cause 15 year old, fully metal, incredibly expensive, shit codex related models aren't selling is proof they're not worth it.

Need a Kickstarter to raise £500k to buy £500k worth of SoB. To make them do it. Bastarrrrds.

Also, I was right when the IG book sold out that an update was coming. So it's a good way to tell if updates are coming.

As for SoB, I was HOPING, what would happen is, they're defending shrine worlds, then Chaos comes and attacks and the two link together. Chaos vs SoB would be ace.
>>
>>43835224
Termintors pretty useless? Just getting back into things with a space marine army and an astra militarum army.
>>
>>43836762
If you ever feel like wanting to make things easy, granted the Chaos Wargear isn't as good as the absolute best Pure Wargear, the Chaos gifts are ridiculous when your characters get Chaosy enough. Recommend that for a second playthrough though one of the Pure endings is the canon one and is a more fun engaging challenge especially on higher difficulties.

>>43836774
Thank you and happy Thanksgiving my nigga!

>>43836799
Where are these miniatures you're posting from?

>>43836825
>Kickstarter
Why not instead of a Kickstarter, a petition? You think if we can get around 100,000 or more signatures they would listen?

>>43836846
Termies are overrated. I have a squad in my 30k Imperial Fists army cuz IF Terminators all decked out with TH/SS look cool otherwise in the Elites slot use Sternguard Vets for ranged Honor Guard for assault/melee.
>>
>>43836739
So flamers on an assault squad with jump packs is a big no-no?
>>
>>43836862
>If you ever feel like wanting to make things easy, granted the Chaos Wargear isn't as good as the absolute best Pure Wargear, the Chaos gifts are ridiculous when your characters get Chaosy enough. Recommend that for a second playthrough though one of the Pure endings is the canon one and is a more fun engaging challenge especially on higher difficulties.
Gotcha, Anon. I'm on the level after Eliphas shows up for the first time. So many cultist blobs. That's how you Chaos right? By sending wave after wave of depraved, deluded, mutated slaves who have been beaten, tricked, raped into service of the Dark Gods to only exist as disposable human(if you can call them human anymore) shields right?
>>
>>43836862
> petition
I doubt that'll work, and probably not at only 100k. To get sisters off the ground they would need to justify new sculpts, molds, packaging, writing, etc. That's going to require a huge call for sisters aimed at GW, but I don't think they have enough fans for it to be reasonable for the shareholders.
>>
>>43836846
terminators are very slow, are very bad at shooting things, and everything else under the sun can shoot them to death.

They're bad, source me, I have a deathwing army of like 40 terminators, just try and sell them to your friends or something, I guess you could use them in casual fun games, but don't collect forty of the bastards like I did.
>>
File: lust elves.jpg (184KB, 639x724px) Image search: [Google]
lust elves.jpg
184KB, 639x724px
>>43836862
1. You're welcome. Enjoy that. I need to add more to it, but it should have most on there.

2. The miniatures are from a company called Raging Heroes. They did a Kickstarter few years ago for female models, which got really popular (including fully nude not!daemons, but they don't have a vulva 'slit' modelled, only tits) and they thought "Hey, we make more money from cheesecake than normal shit" so they did a second kickstarter of Not!SoB, Not!DarkEldar and Not!SlaaneshiDaemons. Then also did Fantasy versions for Not!SoB and Not!DarkEldar. Just like GW. What you see is the art/renders they've done, they're working on the models themselves now.

3. I doubt GW would give a fuck. They don't seem to care. I just wish they'd come out and say "We're not going to update them, ever. So stop waiting."
>>
>>43836900
This guy speaks the truth. A random guy at my LGS just fucking GAVE ME 10 DW terminators, 5 DW terminator command squad, 5 DW knights, and a bonus Dark Vengeance tactical squad simply because he wanted nothing to do with Deathwing anymore.
>>
File: lust.jpg (2MB, 615x6822px) Image search: [Google]
lust.jpg
2MB, 615x6822px
>>43836931
>>43836862
Sorry, wrong pic.

>>43836897
Which sucks. I don't know why they don't put a bullet in their head and fucking end it.
>>
>>43836939
Because they still have product sitting in warehouses. Might as well sell it off first before axing it and moving on. It would cost them to collect it all up and dispose of the leftover models, so might as well slowly sell them off.
>>
>>43836865
See usually the idea when you're running guys with flamers or meltas is that you want them to reach the enemy as soon as possible to they can start using those weapons as they are ranged weapons but with piss poor range (unlike other ranged weapons that you can use from way back). Jump packs on melee makes sense cuz you tryna charge. No charging with flamers/meltas. So usually the quickest way to hit the enemy is through drop pods. Not only that, jump pack flamer squads aren't as effective at weeding out shit from cover either.

>>43836893
Not just human shields, friend. Suicide bombers, too (very effective way to use them in multiplayer have them charge at the enemy and blow a cultist up while the rest melee the enemy.)

>>43836897
Damn. There's a part of me that really REALLY wants to splurge on Sisters stuff. But idk, is their treatment of the Sisters their own meta way of portraying grimdark hopelessness? Also what the fuck does GW know about decision making? Unlike comic book publishers who smartly uncanonize/retcon badly written shit by awful authors, GW actually let Matt Ward get away with stuff.

>>43836931
>>43836939
Interesting. Will check out. Hitting my Dark Eldar/Sisters of Battle/Chaos itches real nice so far.
>>
>>43835238
Nah ill pass, he's a fat shit who cancelled warhammer Wednesday for yet another magic night, replaced half the warhammer wall with foamfight and marked up all GW products because now he doesn't get enough sales to qualify as a official retailer.

40 miles is hardly local, He can rot.
>>
r8 my chapter master, I've got a little bannery-doo for the top of the backpack but I have to paint that seperate, well, I want to paint that seperate, because this is my waifu-marine
>>
File: void elves.jpg (2MB, 680x6382px) Image search: [Google]
void elves.jpg
2MB, 680x6382px
>>43836954
They melt unwanted stock down and sell it.. So they wouldn't.

Bah. It isn't going to happen..... Why don't they just tell us it isn't going to happen due to lack of profit concern.

>>43836970
Those are Not!Slaanesh Daemons. But they can be used for Dark Eldar. These are Not!Dark Eldar.
>>
>>43836970
That's my plan if I ever win a big lottery. Just by all the sisters stuff and demand more.
>>
File: raging heroes heroes.jpg (2MB, 604x8192px) Image search: [Google]
raging heroes heroes.jpg
2MB, 604x8192px
>>43837015
>>43836970
Here are the heroes for these 3 factions.They have done other stuff for other armies a lot earlier (they even have little kids as snipers in some models) and a few Orks and IG stuff here and there.

But these are the three major updates. I suspect more will come.
>>
>>43836970
I was more thinking of using the double flamers and jump pack and deep striking them near an objective to camp. I know it isn't optimal but I'm trying to run my list without pods because I already have rhinos from wayyy back in the day and don't feel like buying any drop pods.
>>
>>43836761
See
>>43836803
This.
Hobby first
Social activity second
Pick up game never.

Pick up opponent are either other newbies or people too toxic for a proper gaming group.
>>
File: sci-fi raging heroes heroes.jpg (2MB, 619x8192px) Image search: [Google]
sci-fi raging heroes heroes.jpg
2MB, 619x8192px
>>43837036
>>43836970
And these are the sci-fi heroes, which are similar.
>>
File: a.webm (3MB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
a.webm
3MB, 405x720px
>>43836996
didn't even webm, I goofed it, went to recompile it, connection error, some days it is hard to praise the omnissiah, recompiling a webm
>>
>>43837061
Is that chainsword representing the teeth of terra? Looks pretty neat, where'd you get the shield?
>>
>>43837061
That's a big sword.
>>
>>43837080
Yeah that's a teeth of terra, I figure it's got the stats of a relic blade but clearly is a chainsword of some kind, so I made a huge chainsword using modern and retro patterns of a chainsword

Shield is a Warrior of Chaos shield that I had laying around, filed down, marked up with spare bitz I had lying around and the handle comes from the chainsword I took the teeth off to extend the teeth down the back.

>>43837084
+2 str, ap3, concussive, rampage

It needs to be big, so the orks are scared.

Reminder that Inquisitors will have giant teeth surgically implanted into their jaw to prevent weak orks from trying to fight them.
>>
File: Onwards to the next battle.png (614KB, 1280x712px) Image search: [Google]
Onwards to the next battle.png
614KB, 1280x712px
>>43836970
>Not just human shields, friend. Suicide bombers, too (very effective way to use them in multiplayer have them charge at the enemy and blow a cultist up while the rest melee the enemy.)
They can be bomb and shield. Use any bits that remain as a snack. It's the least those filthy cultists can do for you after you wasted time to turn them into bombs.
>>
>>43837103
>not responding with the meme "4 u"

And yeah, Teeth of Terra is pretty boss. It's better than Seths isn't it? Not surprising, all of BA's HQ's are shit bar Astaroth and he's only good if you take the mandatory 3 DC units. Dante is good, but expensive.

Seth is cool thou.
>>
>>43837015
>>43837036
>>43837059
I wanna get these and convert them into AoS/40k stuff. My armies will look the most beautiful!

>>43837019
I have reduced my smoking to one pack a day. Now this is more or less no different from winning the lottery chance wise, but IF I quit entirely, get my promotion, and save up for a year it's possible...my SoB and Death Korps dreams!

>>43837061
Damn how you do that sword bruh. What glorious Chapter is gonna be the owner of such a glorious sword using Chapter Master?

>>43837113
Damn your progression posts are really making me wanna do a DoW2 run myself it's been four years.
>>
>>43837140
>What glorious Chapter is gonna be the owner of such a glorious sword using Chapter Master?

Emperor's Swords
>>
>>43837151
I made the sword with hobby knives, a self healing cutting mat, and patience.

Good night lads, emperor be with you and what not
>>
>>43837151
>>43837159
Perfect chapter name, too. G'night.
>>
>>43837140
>Damn your progression posts are really making me wanna do a DoW2 run myself it's been four years.
Go for it, Anon.
>>
If you have an HQ unit tournament battle thing, which HQ would come out on top? Like 1v1 style fights. Abaddon? Be'Lakor? Psyker Master Level 3 Nurgle Daemon Prince with Warp Forged Armor, The Black Mace, and Wings? If it doesn't make things too one-sided, Lords of War who can become HQs (like Samus and Cor'Bax) are also allowed.
>>
>>43837185
>>43837140
I too want to do another DoW2 run. I THINK I did. I think I finished it. I planned to do DoW Chaos. But I didn't. I just want to have fun gathering loot and using Chaos shit.

I've done all campaigns in Retribution and some of them multiple times on harder difficulty than normal.

Original DoW2 let you farm missions before the final one to get good loot, but only a few things carry over to Chaos Rising.

Also, it sucks making Avitus the bad guy. Is it possible to make him bad while doing all the "Save the Guardsmen" optional objectives? I only want Avitus to go up (thou canon states that Thaddeus and Hairgel got medium corruption, Tarkus got little corruption, Cyrus got none and the Librarian died(?) at start of Retribution so he must have gotten no corruption. Don't think the Dread could get corrupted either.

As for AoS/40k stuff... Are you Carnac?
>>
>>43837238
>Are you Carnac?
Anon, carnac is no hobbyist nor player.
>>
>>43837185
I would start now if I didn't have to leave for the airport in an hour. Once I am back from the trip definitely.

>>43837238
Who the fuck is Carnac?

And Avitus is the canon traitor
>>
>>43837238
>and the Librarian died(?)
Jonah died fighting Kyras with Gab.
>As for AoS/40k stuff... Are you Carnac?
>mfw
Anon, I'd kill myself if I was him. I'm not even formatting like him. Why would you think I'm him?
>>
>>43837263
Right. I thought so. I asked because you're using a lot of "!" and he does too. Plus you type like him. Hence why I asked.

Who you playing in AoS? Dark Elves? (or whatever they become, they might just be Elves now). I play Seraphon and my army has 3 Slann and 60 Saurus Guard (Temple Guard) so 2 more Eternity Wardens and I can run 3 Eternal Starhosts which are insane. +1 to saves and weapons become D3 instead of 1 if you stand still. Seraphon can be exploited to hell and back by WAACfags.

I wanted to do a Dark Elf army so bad, but I want a few old Dark Elf Executioners, you know, the OOP ones. But I can't find any. Might have to resort to Ebay. I have a Morathi and Malekith models too..

Anyway, 40k.
>>
>>43837276
>I would start now if I didn't have to leave for the airport in an hour. Once I am back from the trip definitely.
Well have a great trip.
>Who the fuck is Carnac?
Imagine ND but with less fetish related things, but still cancerous. Here's a picture on explaining him.
>>
>>43836579
>I dunno, are they scared of SJW saying they're misogynistic or power fantasys or whatever bullshit they come up with

GW's attitude towards SJWs can more or less be summed up by this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBGWtVOKTkM

GW no attention to Facebook and disallow all comments on their Youtube videos. They have only just recently figured out that social media exists, and their use of it is minimal at best. They have no official forums, no way for people to communicate with them directly over the internet save for email.

They don't listen to their actual paying customers. The chances of them paying the slightest bit of attention to a bunch of drama-addicts on social media is approximately 0. 40K has more than enough stuff as is to get the SJWs riled up but you can't manufacture outrage when the company doesn't say squat to you. Thus proving that the best way to deal with their shit is just to ignore it.

The most likely reason Sisters haven't gotten a proper update is that it would require an entire rework of the whole line. That's a major project, and the last time GW did that was with Adeptus Mechanicus, and they only did that after 30K sales overwhelmingly proved that it was popular enough to be a guaranteed hit. GW has been quite conservative for a while but they are getting slightly more adventurous of late; even admitting to possibly bringing back specialist games. That's the best sign for Sisters fans that they might see some light at the tunnel end.
>>
File: Augusta_zps51a5a733.jpg (205KB, 930x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Augusta_zps51a5a733.jpg
205KB, 930x1024px
>>43836729
Never have I wanted Canoness' to be able to take Terminator Armour
>>
>>43836729

>Knight Sisters

I didn't know how much I wanted this until I saw it.
>>
>>43837276
Carnac is pic related. Except add to the fact he loves Tau as they're FOTM. Hates Imperium. He originally was pro-Necron, then pro-Chaos, then pro-Tau and in AoS he's pro-Chaos. He doesn't play the game, he just talks on /tg/ and he pisses people off as he takes stuff from BL novels or codex, that may be 8 words long and then make grandiose claims. For example, in the Ragna Blackmane novel, one of the Wolf Lords says the surface has been lost, followed by a description that the cities of Cadia are burning. To Carnac that means that Cadia is destroyed, Abaddon is now heading to Terra and the Imperium will fall. Despite other sources saying otherwise, which he then goes "it's old fluff and new trumps old".

Anyway, let's forget about it.

>>43837277
See >>43837289 it's the punctuation, it's rarely seen the "!" unironically and Carnac uses it all the time.
>>
>>43837291
Kek. I love how my post is used to explain who he is now. See >>43837324 for more details.

>>43837296
I know, right? I mean, I don't like her head or the implication she is fat, but it'd be two fingers up to SJW who will complain about the lewd models by going "Well we've got a larger woman as a leader who isn't a cute nubile young girl, so fuck you!".

Raging Heroes have also just announced some unique Black Friday models, they're basically female werewolves, they have tits out, but are werewolves.

Also, I know another company that does great models.
>>
>>43837324
>Anyway, let's forget about it.
This. Don't mention the cancer unless you want to summon it. It might be sleeping right now, and I'd prefer not to make sacrifices to Sotek right now to remove the cancer.
>>
>>43837324
>>43837291
>>43837276
Oh. Carnac also brags about how he supports the game. Which he does. But he does it cancerously (wow this is a word apparently, according to my dictionary plugin)

He buys physicals of every new release. Literally every new release.

Which is excessive, fine, it's his money.

He then also buys the digital version.

Of.
The.
Same.
Book.

He buys both to "support the hobby" and before anybody questions this (which people did at the time) he even posted receipts.
>>
Damn I would love one of these to be my 30k Word Bearers Bloodthirster.

>>43837291
>>43837342
Damn what a shitter.

>Well have a great trip.
Thank you!
>>
File: render.jpg (45KB, 639x716px) Image search: [Google]
render.jpg
45KB, 639x716px
>>43837314
I know, right? Shame there is no way to run them as actual sisters. I'm going to run them as Crusaders for a Warband, as I said. They have Power Armour (or is it Carapace with Power Armour upgrade?) and a Storm Shield by default. So they'll easily fit that.

As for Death Cult Assassins I dunno. I like the Daughters of the Crucible, I don't think they could fit as Command Squads for SoB. So I suppose they could be the DCA if I gave them melee weapons. This is their renders thou. Dunno how I could change it.
>>
>>43837354
>he even posted receipts.
When did he do that?
>>43837362
>Damn what a shitter.
Imagine dealing with a daemon. That's him. Post pictures of lizards and rocks to ward him off.
>Thank you!
You're welcome.
>>
>>43837296
>Never have I wanted more, for Canoness' to be able to take Terminator armour

Check yourself before you rek yourself.
>>
>>43837362
Since we're talking about alt models. I also follow this group:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jeremyglen/creature-caster-first-wave/description

I'm linking this as it has all the pictures. I am not advertising it. Besides, don't think you can buy them anyway.
>>
>>43837386
Few weeks ago. Was in AoS thread, I think. Somebody asked for a scanned version of something (I personally don't like people begging for scans of anything, thou I did scan the Temptus Scion book for /tg/ when nobody did after like a week, I still don't like it...) and he went "hur dur support Swigmar" and somebody called him a faggot or something. Then he posted receipts from his GW account and some from the actual invoice you get in the box.
>>
>>43837415
Huh. Well I'm going to look up that thread now.
>>
File: female tech priest.jpg (90KB, 418x600px) Image search: [Google]
female tech priest.jpg
90KB, 418x600px
As I said Raging Heroes doing some unique models for Black Friday, here is one I want for an Ad Mech army.

There isn't really anything else. There is a few robots, a Dreadknight-esqe with a woman in the baby holder and the titty werewolves.

This thou would be a great Magos. And since Imperial Armour 14 should be out soon, we'll get the Arch Magos rules for 40k, I hope. So she'd fit that as well.
>>
>>43835009
11 Eversor Assassins
>>
File: dreadknight female.jpg (85KB, 419x600px) Image search: [Google]
dreadknight female.jpg
85KB, 419x600px
>>43837426
>mfw I imagined it all

Well, I don't think I did. I'm sure it happened. Try looking for "support Swigmar" or something like that. Best I can come up with to get a hit.

Don't think this can proxy as anything. Maybe a Mech robot. Thanatar?

God I want to make a Ad Mech army so much just for the Thanatar. GW even helped me, when I bought the Ad Mech codex (I got Limited Edition of both Skittari and Mech) I got a free Magos Domino or whatever. £21 free model
>>
First SM list, be gentle. Was going to stick the Chapter Master in one GK squad and the Lib in the other.

Red Scorpions

-HQ-

Chapter Master, Terminator Armor, Chainfist, Combi-Melta, 180 pts

-Troops-

5 x Tactical Marines, Veteran Sergeant, Combi-Plasma, Plasma Gun, Rhino, 140 pts
5 x Tactical Marines, Veteran Sergeant, Combi-Plasma, Plasma Gun, Rhino, 140 pts

-Fast Attack-

5 x Assault Squad, 2 Flamers, Power Sword on Sergeant, Jump Packs, 110 pts

-Heavy Support-

6 x Devastators, 4 Missile Launchers, Armorium Cherub, 149 pts

Grey Knights

-HQ-

Librarian, ML 3, Combi-Melta, - 145 pts

-Troops-

-Heavy Support-

>>
>>43837444
I found a post in an older thread but can't find the right thread where he did it. Oh well time to stop talking about him.
>>
>>43835268
Maybe he is the tau commander from last stand
>>
>>43837588
That's one thing I don't get. Why is there a Tau in Last Stand when Tau have nothing to do with DoW 2?
>>
>>43837464
If you are the same guy I was discussing the jump pack flames thing, keep that only if you going for fluffy as you said earlier. Veteran Sargents are a waste get dozen blades for rhinos instead. Who's the Chapter master going with? You better have a way to get him in close with the enemy for combo-melts shenanigans. Also pointless to have 6 guys in devastate squad. GK parts good; hard to mess them up.
>>
>>43837594
Popular demand.

Also, SEGA now owns IP for Dawn of War and 40k. They released a new map for DoW1 and new map for DoW2... They also released an expensive £1.32 "extreme blood" DLC for DoW2, which makes lots of blood when you kill, ala blood packs in Total War.

Which some believe means it's marketing/testing for whether doing DoW3 is going to be worth it. As they can see how many people play the game after the new map and how many buy the DLC.

I suspect DoW3 will be announced at E3 next year.

Speaking of vidya....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbvY_fij9E8
>>
>>43837372

If you painted the skin as a bodyglove, they're perfect for Death Cult Assassins. If you wanted to leave it as skin, could work as an Inquisitor too, though there's damn near nothing that can't conceivably work as an Inquisitor.
>>
>>43834975
>Fucking chickens and knights and whatnots are added to the OP
>Still using the old FAQ link with outdated FAQs
Sometimes I wonder why I'm even here.
http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata
>>
>>43837617
DoW3 Will suck super hard. After what happened to gaming you can only expect the absolute worst.

I felt DoW2 was already dumbed down. But DoW3 will be absolute trash. There is no hope.
>>
>>43837613
Took out the Vet Sergeants, added dozer blades, took out an ablative devastator, still feel like doing jump packs instead of a drop pod but I'm sure you're right the pod would be better...just really don't want to buy one. The Chapter Master is deep striking with one GK squad, because ITC format confers turn one deep strike to any IC that joins a NSF unit. He'll deep strike turn one and use the combi-melta and/or orbital bombardment (still not too sure how orbital bombardment works)
>>
>>43837671
DoW2 was dumbed down? Not really, they just changed it. I liked it. I liked both.

What I hope for in DoW3 is a combination.

Imagine this.

Dawn of War 1's base building and campaign map.

Dawn of War 2's heroes, RPG levelling system and loot gathering.

Each 'hero' for the race acts as a 'piece' to move on the campaign map, just like you did in DoW1 Soulstorm + Dark Crusade.

So you place, say, Space Marine Captain on a tile and you go into battle with just the Captain and you start building your base like DoW1. You also do all the other stuff like prebuying buildings to place at start of map.

Or, you place all of your heroes (let's say 6) onto one tile and jump in and you can curbstomp shit.

XP for finishing the mission is then shared between the guys. So if you just use one hero, he gets more XP at the end. But the XP gained from killing is the same.

As for gear, each battle completion will result in a bit of gear, like in DoW2.

Perhaps you can send people off to find gear, by spending your points you gain on it.

Plus make relic objectives in the game give you extra gear if you capture them during the map and win.

>>43837666
chicken is a meme and the Knight and scions were added on my requests (I've been saying this for month sif not years, check archive) and it finally got done one day.

As for the links, I didn't do them!
>>
>>43837733
oh and the gear you get is usable for the characters you send in. So if you send in a Captain, you'll get an item he can use. If you send in a Assault Guy as well, you might get an assault weapon.

So if you send in multiple units, you might get gear for a hero that doesn't really need it.
>>
>>43837733
>>43837671
DoW2 wasn't dumbed down. It was a BL fluffer's dream. Everything had fluff level power except they didn't fight in millions. What I would like to see is a combination of Total War and Dawn of War 2, but have the numbers be much higher than Total War. Closest to fluff, closest to tabletop.
>>
>>43837733
All I really want is huge battles. DoW gives you that and there is always this apocalypse mod. I dont dislike DoW2 but the Hero stuff felt so moba like. The one thing that gives the game a 40K feel is huge casualties on every side. It just felt too damn small.

And even though the multiplayer of Soulstorm is far from balanced I personally found it alot more fun than the one in DoW2.

But thats not even why im pessimistic. Its just the state of gaming. I cant expect anything good to come out of it anymore. It will be a cashgrab bait developed with no love and no shits given like every other game coming out now
>>
>>43837905
But huge battle os Epic, Not 40k turf.
>>
>>43837733
Fuck bases, fuck spawning, fuck resources.

Pre-battle budget and pre-defined reserves please.
>>
>>43837905
It can be done. Essentially you're describing warcraft 3 which had a full RTS with character leveling and development.
>>
>>43835988
SoBs crossed Fenris 'airspace' on the way to Agrellan. You know what happened...
>>
>>43838031
Will they be putin their place?
>>
Mont'Ka is some next-level Tau wank
>Pask gets killed by 2 non-descript Hammerheads
>3/4 Assassins get denied by Tau throwing themselves in the way
>Darkstrider kills a Vindicare
>The Eight survive a bio-meltdown that blew up the science facility
>Shadowsun's "intuition" saves her from the Callidus
>random Pathfinder throws himself in the way of the Callidus
>the Imperials never had a hope of victory
>They had to use some crazy new missile to ignite Agrellan and the rest of the Daemocles Gulf, cutting off the Tau from the rest of the Galaxy
>>
File: Loyalist World Eaters.gif (210KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Loyalist World Eaters.gif
210KB, 500x500px
>>43838127
>Pask gets killed by 2 non-descript Hammerheads
WHAT?
>>
>>43838127
>After 6 editions of Imperialwank they dare to give spotlight for some other faction
>Imperium didn't even lose anything of note but it's still too much for these kids
I hope you encounter lots of riptides and stormsurges in the future :)
>>
>>43838127
Does at least one of the Tau named characters die?
>>
>>43838196
Aun'Va
>>
>>43837920
I was thinking about these pictures with these super huge battles going on. I know what you mean but a video game doesnt have to resemble the tabletop. They should do both somehow to please everyone. But they will fuck it up and please no one
>>
>>43838183
>Imperials flawless victory-ing in 6 previous editions

Where, please, show me where Imperials have EVER beaten a foe so bad they had to obliterate an entire region of space to deny them.
>>
looking to start trying my hand at some conversion work for a diorama piece with a FW kit
looked at Duncans vid on how to use FW kits and was really usefull, however i do know for a fact that GW hobbying tools are hideously overcosted.
So just wanted to ask, what would people consider to be the best value uk site for that kinda thing?
cheers.
>>
>>43838183
This is bait.

Most Imperium victories are pyrrhic at best. Armageddon, the Heresy, Ultramar, the 13th Black Crusade all ended with the Imperium kind of just holding on.

There's the occasional glorious victory like the Macharian Crusades but usually it's just a heap of losses or sorta-wins.
>>
Is there a space wolf list that isn't entirely made of wolves-riding-wolves?

I want to do drop pods but cant seem to figure out the best way to run them. Currently I'm thinking 3 10man triple melta GH squads in pods with void claws, a dread in pod and a rune priest. But where to I stick the priest? He cant fit in the pod, cant go with the claws. What else should I take? I don't want the flier. Are Long fangs still good?
>>
>>43838203

Called it. Least relevant to the current fluff. Does nothing really to change the course of the war (Council elects new one). A lot of Tau players probably don't even know who he is.

>>43838239

>Armageddon

That's still going. Ghaz left because the whole planet was perpetually at war and he has a galactic WAAAAGH to unite.

>13th Black Crusade

Last info we have on that is that Cadia is over-run, save for a few pockets of resistance. Imperium's not really holding on there.
>>
>>43838246
Run Salamanders they are GOAT for drop pod assaults
>>
>>43838220
I don't know, they like conquered the whole galaxy with their bunch of mary sues and plot armor.
>>43838239
Then why make such a ruckus about yet another loss?
>"We couldn't take these 6 planets from the xenos right away! It's not like we have gorillion more planets elsewhere.
>>
What do chaos marines do on their downtime? Gym and sauna?
>>
>>43838279
Khorne: Shed blood for the lulz, yell at the wall if there's no blood to shed
Tzeench: Scream JUST AS PLANNED at the wall
Nurgle: Give everything a cuddle, including the wall
Slannesh: Fuck like rabbits, create glory hole warp portals in the walls
>>
>>43838279
Talk about how shit the Emperor was, tell stories from how they met Horus, chase down the civilians who live on their ships to sacrifice them to the gods or just torture them for fun, combat practice
>>
>>43838303
Sounds about right.
>>
>>43838274
>The Great Crusade
Let me tell you about something called the Horus Heresy
>>
>>43838334
Where do they restock toilet paper? Or do they use bidets?
>>
>>43838343
They have to ask the gods for demonic toilet paper, every time they take a dump you have to roll a dice and on the roll of a 1 you take a wound.
>>
>>43838357
Slannesh takes all the shit for...reasons
>>
>>43838343
pretty sure Nurgle favors the Unwiped
canon warband when?
>>
im starting a Harlequin list. I want to add some Dark Eldar as allies. What should i take ? It seem i need Armour of Misery for LD based crazy stuff. So should i take that with a cc Archon or put it on an Haemunculus ? Also... anti tank weaposn... Scourges or True Born with Blasters ? need some advice here people
>>
File: 1448353808186.png (81KB, 918x616px) Image search: [Google]
1448353808186.png
81KB, 918x616px
>>43838127
>>
>>43838271
You mean Star Phantoms.
>>
>>43838279
Bartering their posessions away for Krokodil until their brain and musle tissue rots away.

Only explanation as to how chosen with 10.000 years of constant fighting, looting and mutations have inferior wargear and combat skills compsres to sub milennial loyalist captains and characters.
>>
>>43836622
I think their designs kind of suck ass and clash with the general 40k feel.

Just my opinion.
>>
>>43836695
They were one of the big players in shield of Baal exterminatus and they didn't get anything.
>>
>>43836729
Eeehhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>43838439
If you aim for a LD debuff deathstar, don't take Armour of Misery on the Haemonculus if you want to stick him in a Troupe (or basically anything except coven units) he doesn't have fleet, so he slows the unit down, and his buff only affects DE, so it's no use with quins.

For cc prowess take the Armour on a succubus, to get the most out of the LD shenanigans, take an Archon and give him the Phantasm grenade launcher

For anti-tank I just love my haywire scourges - they strip HP far more reliably and don't care about enemy AV. The blasters are less specialised, of course, so you can fry terminators or whatever, which the Scourge have a hart time to do.
>>
File: 1436748151332.gif (2MB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1436748151332.gif
2MB, 500x269px
>>43838127
>>Pask gets killed by 2 non-descript Hammerheads
>>
>>43838700
Just like peasants killed kings with crossbows
>pottery
>>
>>43838127
>They had to use some crazy new missile to ignite Agrellan and the rest of the Daemocles Gulf, cutting off the Tau from the rest of the Galaxy
What? Is there a giant sphere of FUCK YOU surrounding the Tau empire now or what does this even mean. Go into more detail.
>>
>>43838274
The Great Crusade you mean?

Let me ask you something: why even play the hobby if you so clearly hate the setting and central events in it?

Also, the fucking Horus Heresy was a thing.
>>
Has Mont'ka been leaked (pdf or whatever)?
>>
>>43838127

>New Exterminatus Missile.

Who? The Tau or the Imperium?

Also...

>Cutting off the Tau from the rest of the Galaxy

Really GW? Status Quo is God, I guess...
>>
>>43838758
>Exterminatus missile

Who do you think?
>>
>>43838744
No, When its leaked you can be sure there'll be at lest three thread's about it constanly for a week or so and links to it in every five posts in any thread even remotely 40k related.
>>
>>43838763

The Imperium never builds anything new. It's against its nature.
>>
>>43838768
Yes it does. It's rare but it happens.

And why would the expansionist Tau build a missile that cut themselves off from the rest of the Galaxy?
>>
>>43835095
Because, you know, those are at all overpowered in today's environment.
>>
File: Pulse_accelerator_drone.jpg (25KB, 276x374px) Image search: [Google]
Pulse_accelerator_drone.jpg
25KB, 276x374px
>Ignite Agrellan and the rest of the Daemocles Gulf, cutting off the Tau from the rest of the Galaxy

So the Imperium now can't touch the Tau? The Tau has terraforming tech and robots, so its not a great loss in terms of resources. More time to research better FTL devices I guess...
>>
>>43838758
Does that mean that the Tau will never be seen again in tabletop games?
Does that also mean that they just basically froze the Tau fluff to death?
>>
>>43836954
Yeah, because they totally sold off squats and Slann right?

If they were going to axe sisters, they would have done it already. Just like Slaanesh. No fanfare, no last hurrah, just a lot of 404.
>>
>>43838824
Wishful thinking.
>>
>>43838824
>>43838820
Yeah it was such a great success when Tau was cut off from the rest of the galaxy last time.
Tau will miss out on:
>Sauthek dynasty vs Ultramar
>Tyranid hive fleets coming from the east
>13th black crusade

Tau was basically shielded from all the shit in the near future.
>>
Why do I get the feeling that this missile will never be mentioned again when it could be useful vs Abaddon, the Tyranids, Necrons and so on?
>>
When facing shooting armies as daemonettes, what unit should I use to absorb the fire so my other units can get in? Should I move them all up at the same time so my opponent has too many targets at the cost of potentially losing some of the weaker ones, or should I let one tough guy in to absorb the fire, then move up my other units so the fragile ones don't suffer too many casualties but the assault will last longer because I'll have to spend a turn getting them in.
>>
>>43838866
Because it's just a plot device so that Tau can sit in circles and fanwank at how the Imperials needed to cheat to win, and the Imperials can sit in circles and fanwank about blowing the shit out of the Tau. Killing Pask with some gay ass weeaboo tanks is not okay, motherfucker kills Gargants and Titans with Lemons
>>
File: 1448396824456.gif (5MB, 432x250px) Image search: [Google]
1448396824456.gif
5MB, 432x250px
>>43838127

>they already completely forgot about the Farsight turning into a monster storythread
>>
File: The_Divine_Right.jpg (485KB, 2627x972px) Image search: [Google]
The_Divine_Right.jpg
485KB, 2627x972px
>There are probably thousands of dead ships floating in the Daemocles Gulf waiting to be studied by the Tau.

Good! You will regret this act soon enough.
>>
>>43838888
A bit of both really. Deepstrike in some stuff and let it sit there getting murdered while your quite speedy daemonettes get up the board. That or just deepstrike nearly everything in and overwhelm the opponent.

Maybe look into nurgley stuff as well to tank some shots. I know you almost certainly want to mono-slaneesh but just think of it as another god in the war that's going on around that you're using as a meatshield.
>>
>>43838921
Apart from structurl weakness, what use could it possibly have for the Tau?
>>
>>43837905
>>43837891
>>43837954

Total War won't work.

Ever played Wargame by Eugene Systems? That would be amazing. Red Dragon/AirLandBattle would work brilliantly.
>>
>>43838888
I was going to say plague drones or something but then I saw mono Slaanesh.

Slaanesh doesn't really tank anything. Try using a distraction carnifex type of thing to draw fire. An outflanking bunch of seekers with a herald casting invisibility ups the threat level like nothing else.
>>
>>43838970

A better understanding of Mankind's top technologies and weapons, specially FTL. Also finding weaknesses in designs that have not changed in thousands of years is a big plus.
>>
File: Problem.jpg (138KB, 573x592px) Image search: [Google]
Problem.jpg
138KB, 573x592px
>>43838892
>Killing Pask with some gay ass weeaboo tanks is not okay, motherfucker kills Gargants and Titans with Lemons.
>>
>>43838700
I kind of expected Pask to die since the WD mentions him and Longstrike having a rivalry and implying one of them will die, and Tau are already losing one named character with a model in the book. However, I excepted him to die in a tank-duel against Longstrike.

>>43838824
Seems like weird chose as it makes Tau even less relevant to the fluff (they already only influence things on a relatively small area in the fringes of Ultima Segmentum).
It wouldn't cut them off from the rest of the galaxy alltogether, though. The Damocels Gulf is located directly between the Tau Empire and the Imperium, but it doesn't curround the entire Tau Empire. So they could go around the Damocles Gulf, but it would massively increase the travel distance and wouldn't fit their strategy of expansing their empire in concentric spheres.
They've done somethig like that before, though. the Tau invasion into Jerich Reach in the Deathwatch RPG was done as an experiment to see if they could take and hold area not directly bordering their existing spheres of expansion. Interestingly the DW fluff also mentions Tau ships are bothered considerably less by warp storms and the like than their Imperial equivalents, due to them just briefly skimming on the "surface" of the Warp (as it were). That's what allowed them to invade Jerich Reach, by going through an area of unstable warp conditions that was impassable to Imperial ships. So the Imperium's attempt to make the Damocles Gulf unnavigateable to Tau might not necessarily work.
>>
>>43839001
Mate, I don't think even the people who make the ships know what the structural weaknesses are.Every Imperial ships is a gigantic hodgepodge of cathedrals and guns, the only weakness they have is bigger ships made of more guns. Or faggy Eldar ships that 'nothing personnel' everyone to death.
>>
>>43838938
What nurgle unit? Beasts are too expensive and I can't convert and plaguebearers are slow.
Are nurglings good meatshied? They're adorable models
>>
>>43838127

I think I will wait until I get my hands on Mont'ka. I need some proffs.
>>
>>43838177
Leman Russ vs Hammerhead isn't a fair fight 2bh
>>
>>43839025
Yeah, LOTS of fucking Lemons. I think they lost like 100 full armoured companies taking down a Traitor Legio, not just Pask spinning his turret around one-shotting Titans. Having the best tank ace in the Imperium get smoked by some standard ass tanks because "This is the Tau book where Tau do stuff" is some lame shit. He is the ONLY non-situational HQ the IG have and now he is fluff-dead.
Not even going to start on Tau getting all those BS 'Look out sir's against Assassins.
>>
>>43835988
They all got offed before they made planetfall
>>
>>43838270
>A lot of Tau players probably don't even know who he is.
You fucking what? He's the supreme Leader! He played a decicive roll in litterally all empire wide decions and was loved by everyone.
The only people who didn't give a shit were the players.
Sorry about Pask though he was a cool dude
>>
File: nowarp.jpg (358KB, 519x1348px) Image search: [Google]
nowarp.jpg
358KB, 519x1348px
>>43838921
Next edition: Tau psykers
>>
>>43839153
Although what you are saying has absolutely nothing to do with what you posted, I'm going to comment on that image anyway as it interests me.

Is the implication here that the Tau scouts were destroyed by higher ups, more than likely the Ethereals?
>>
>>43839201
Tau destroyed by warp data
>>
>>43839201

They could have been exiled to N'dras. For science.
>>
>>43838127
>tau lose boring space pope and make all their look out sirs
>IG lose their coolest character to a couple of chumps

There will be oceans of salt, and they will be totally justified
>>
>>43838274
>I don't know, they like conquered the whole galaxy with their bunch of mary sues and plot armor.
>plot armour
You mean that thing where literally all the main characters bar 4-5 traitor captains died?
>>
>>43838127
So assassins can kill a Primarch but they can't even kill a fucking blue goat dwarf
>>
>>43839030

>I kind of expected Pask to die since the WD mentions him and Longstrike having a rivalry and implying one of them will die, and Tau are already losing one named character with a model in the book. However, I excepted him to die in a tank-duel against Longstrike.

That would have been pretty cool. Both of them destroy the rest of the support the other has, goes down to the line but Longstrike's hammerhead makes it out smoking and blackened and barely functioning.
>>
>>43838127

Another flawless victory thanks to the wise leadership of the High Lord of Terra.
>>
>>43839281
actually doesn't aun'va have a special rule against ap1 weapons? i think he ignores it
>>
>>43839321

Yes, it's impossible to kill Aun'va with an ap1 weapon. The best weapons against him are weapons with AP-.
>>
>>43839281
Tbh the only reason M'shen was able to kill the Night Haunter was because he let her. He had been aware of her all along but wanted her to kill him in order to prove his point. Plus he might have been ashamed of the monster he had become and had a deathwish.
>>
>>43839338
so, throw more guardsmen at him? sounds good.
>>
>>43839281

The only primarch actually assassinated was Konrad Curze, and he let it happen.
>>
>>43839047
Or Necron light frigates that can one shot anything.
>>
File: Paradox of Duality.png (329KB, 542x523px) Image search: [Google]
Paradox of Duality.png
329KB, 542x523px
>>43839321
>>
File: 1447198127642.jpg (70KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
1447198127642.jpg
70KB, 300x444px
>>43835062
Wait until they update the dex. Dont spend any money. Play the games instead.
>>
File: embarrassing.png (473KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
embarrassing.png
473KB, 600x706px
>Tau getting jerked off this hard
>The Imperium has weapons to blow away the entire Damocles Gulf, but can't stop the Tau for some reason

Is this the last leg of 40k? I haven't seen pandering this hard in a long, long time. Makes me think they're just getting desperate now or something. Because, sure, there's fanwank, but at this rate GW may as well tell their employees to give Tau players free blowjobs under the table when playing if this is how they want to do it. Un fucking believable. And Tau players STILL cry about it somehow.
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 600x800px
Hey guys help me make my mind up.

For my next army I'm caught between to lovers. On one hand I want to play Chaos Daemons for the lovely models, the absolutely brutal melee (some of the best and most numerous in the entire game) and the huge amount of psykers.

On the other hand, I want to play Raven Guard. This is because I love their look as well, the Kauyon formations are rad as hell and fit how they play in fluff, and I like the idea of operator marines.

I love the fluff of both.

I am at a loss when it comes to both.

How can I make my mind up /tg/?
>>
>>43839491
Try to commune with the birds and the daemons of hell. Whoever gives you an answer first is who you side with.
>>
File: chaos_tau.png (724KB, 784x1872px) Image search: [Google]
chaos_tau.png
724KB, 784x1872px
>>43839153
>Next edition: Chaos Tau

FTFY
>>
>>43839491

Flip a coin and post the results.
>>
>>43839511
>Chaos updates to become competitive again
>Wreaks the Tau as a bonus
I would fucking cream my panties if it happened.
>>
File: fountain of doubt.jpg (312KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
fountain of doubt.jpg
312KB, 760x596px
>>43839486
>guy posts 8 unfounded claims
>everyone shits themselves in salt
you need to relax
>>
>>43839528
LONDOM
>>
File: piranhas.jpg (475KB, 1534x1061px) Image search: [Google]
piranhas.jpg
475KB, 1534x1061px
>>43839486
>Hurr hurr, why do the Tau exist they're not a threat
>Hurr hurr, why are the Tau beating the Imperium it's all bullshit
>>
>>43839536
Wait what
>>
>>43839536
Wat
>>
Do orks ever show up in the new tau books? They were fighting them long before the Imperium decided to take the spot light.
>>
Plane at Florida now bouta actually head out of country. This plane ride shit needs to end already I wanna paint some Crimson Fists and Dark Eldar. Btw I found someone on bartertown for my 40k Chaos shit (cuz we 30k Word Bearers and 30k Thousand Sons when they come out for the true CSM fix). Is the site reliable?

>>43839491
Ravenguard unless you make a dedicated Tzeentch psyker daemon army. For troops take horror squads in 11 guys each to maximize getting the most warp charges and powers possible overall.
>>
>>43839627
Not to my knowledge, no.
>>
>>43839627
They've always been the Tau's background opponents or early nemesis-es
>>
>>43839583

The issue is that the Tau aren't written as a species capable of beating the Imperium. The Imperium has tech to wipe out the gulf and block it off. Yet they can't use these same weapons to tear up every single Tau planet if they wanted to? Or against other factions?

That and they're tiny. And they're not mobile like craftworlds or some of the other minor xenos empires that the Imperium can't track down and keep a hold on. Everyone knows where exactly they are. And you can tell by the excuses that the GW writers are doing two things.

1. Coming up with the most hilarious excuses as to why the Imperium can't crush such a tiny empire.
2. Jerking them off so hard in fluff that even I get a second hand erection from how hard they're getting jerked. I've never seen a company whore itself out as hard as GW has with the Tau fanbase.
>>
>>43839630
Why do people insist that /tg/ isn't WAAC and at the same time give out advice like this?
>>
>>43839624
>>43839597
Welcome to 4chan. Look up 4chan LONDON meme you'll know what's up. Also hum Earthmover to me, anon.
>>
>>43839661
Cuz running 11 horrors isn't WAAC just a nice easy simple way to run troops? For true WAAC I would've told him to run an allied CSM Detachment for Ahriman. Now THAT's cheesy.
>>
>>43839662
Ah now I get it. It's a /fit/ meme.

Apparently you believe this poster is female and you want to meet up for sex correct?
>>
>>43839676
Not me but that anon yeah I guess. Me I usually keep the babes and 40k far away from eachother.
>>
>>43839662

We're not on /fit/ and don't give a shit if a poster is a girl. This isn't /fit/ or some other shitty board. So, it's not that nobody understood it. You're just acting like a meme spouting fag.
>>
File: Call to arms.jpg (64KB, 800x427px) Image search: [Google]
Call to arms.jpg
64KB, 800x427px
>>43839647
The reason the tau can fight the Imperium is because the Imperium is never fighting the same military twice. After the Damolces cruade the Tau revamped their Entire flotilla so they could go ship to ship with the Imperium. Even in the few month gap between Agrellan and Perfectia the Tau developed: mobile fortifications for countering the White scars, and a new battlesuit that can go toe to toe with fucking knights.
And the imperium doesn't kill fucking planets willy-nilly, stop believing this you insipid ditz. They're not going to burn the worlds of the Gulf when they could send twelve billion guardsman to their death retaking it.

The real question is why don't they just bypass the entire Tau empire and assault T'au directly (probably a bad idea, actually), or go after their interior sept worlds, or attack half a dozen planets simultaneously and split the Fire Caste onto a dozen fronts. They have the means of doing that so they shouldn't be attacking the Tau on their frontier where Shadowsun can accumulate all her forces.
>>
>>43839686
Nigga everyone on 4chan knows and does London. Here I am being helpful, but here you are just being a piece of shit.
>>
File: 1444168666268.jpg (56KB, 247x567px) Image search: [Google]
1444168666268.jpg
56KB, 247x567px
>>43839675
>>
>>43839704

Not everyone does it, no. You're just being a fag hence why people going "what?". If you want to enjoy epic memes I suggest 9gag or /r/4chan. Or, email Hiro all about the internet meme industry so you can be a part of it.
>>
>>43839694
This makes me wonder why they haven't used their planet busting exterminatus shit on Medrengard either.
>>
>>43839718
You're making a bigger deal about something than it has to be. Thus, here I am being helpful letting others no, here you're being a degenerate piece of shit not doing anything useful nor helpful. Cry about memes elsewhere.
>>
So I'm thinking of mechanized guard lists, and here's one that came to me.

HQ
Command Squad w/ 4 meltaguns
Paskisher w/ relic plating & 2 battle tanks (all with dozer blades)

Troops
2 Veteran Squads (sergeants get bolters) with 3 meltaguns & chimera w/ dozer blade

Fast Attack
Vendetta

Heavy Support
2 wyverns

This is pretty plain, but it ends up at exactly 1250 points, Thoughts? This is the first time I've built a list with an emphasis on unit count than on unit quality.
>>
>>43839694

>They're not going to burn the worlds of the Gulf when they could send twelve billion guardsman to their death retaking it.

Yet that's exactly what they did.
>>
>>43839725
You can't just say exterminatus to all the Imperium's problems, anon.
>>
>>43839734
*know my phone is in international space
>>
File: what the fuck.jpg (138KB, 970x582px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.jpg
138KB, 970x582px
>>43839734

Stop being a newfag.
>>
>>43839744
Not even planets full of nothing but Chaos, that too doing fucked up shit (what Honsou was doing in the third Ultramarines book that's some evil messed up shit.)
>>
Anyone know if Ogryns or ratlings got anything cool in the new Mon'ka book?

Did penal legion or marbo return?

Am i just dreaming too hard
>>
>>43839647

>They wasted superweapon, probably one use only, vs the Tau.

It is not wonder that the Imperium keep losing in every front. In any case, knowing 4chan, I don't trust the last leaks without a more solid evidence.
>>
>>43839764
Has nothing to do with being a newfag now you're just pulling shit out of your ass, and idk why you would even do that when you can shit the shit out of your ass.

>>43839778
Did Penal Legion ever have specific rules?
>>
>>43839766
How would they get there?
>>
>>43839805
How Ventris and Pasanius got there.
>>
>>43839766
i doubt the dark gods would allow you to just blow up planets in the eye of terror all willy nilly. not to mention actual hard data on the eye of terror is not to be trusted. planets can easily just do what they want in hell

>>43839778
less of a mention then sisters anon, canadian footmen or bust

>>43839736
looks like a typical guard list, it'll do you well

>>43839799
>penal legion
they looked... terrible but at least 1 anon on here liked them so maybe they actually okay
>>
File: 4maEOsQ.jpg (166KB, 1694x439px) Image search: [Google]
4maEOsQ.jpg
166KB, 1694x439px
>43839778
>>
>>43839812
Put the fleet into a deamon freight train?
>>
>>43839638
You think with all their resources pooled into stopping the Imperial advance the orks don't blind side them with their stolen rail guns.
>>
File: just do it.jpg (97KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
just do it.jpg
97KB, 1920x1080px
>>43839799

>randomly spouts a meme because someone says they'd cream their panties, a joke even guys use

>LONDON MEME GUYS I USED A MEME MEME PLS MEME WITH ME MEME IM NOT A NEWFAG MEME MEME IVE BEEN HERE FOREVER MEME MEME I LOVE MEMES.

That's cool, bro. You keep on being a newfag, but fuck off with the gay meme shit. This is /tg/, not fucking /s4s/. Pic related, it's the just do it meme man.
>>
>>43839847
Holy shit curb your autism. That dude at least told me what the meme was, your just shitposting now.
>>
>>43839843
Those aren't loud or explody enough for orks
>>
>>43839864
Sorry *you're
>>
>>43839694
>Send a suicide expedition, whose only mission is to nuke T'au with exterminatus-tier weaponry
>T'au gets blown up
>Massive interstellar Tau Sudoku, or Tau just going full kamikaze, crashing against the nearest Imperium planet
>Wipe what's left of the Tau
>???
>PROFIT
>>
>>43839883
>PROFIT
not for GW
>>
If the GW's writers had more skill, they would make more use of the Tau's unseen benefactors that have protected them (Ethereals, Warp Storms...) and allowed their rise to power.
>>
>>43839891
They'd come up with shit like the Farsight Enclave turning to Chaos, making a whole new faction.

>PREORDER THE BRAND NEW FALLEN ENCLAVE ASSAULT KIT TODAY! Only $350!
>>
>>43839919
The Tau have no unseen benefactors. It's all just luck.
>>
>>43836595

>Having SoB be waifu bait shows how tough war is

That's the opposite effect it'd have. SoB sould ALWAYS be grizzled as fuck. You faggots are almost as bad as the Blueberry fucks that keep insisting Tau women are all anime waifu.
>>
>>43839946

Yeah, I'm sure the Ethereals and the mysterious lights that come with them are just a funny coincidence. It is also clear that the Etherals are fully aware of Chaos.
>>
>>43839935

But they're making cash hand over fist right now by appealing to weebs with the Tau. Hence why they're being jerked off so hard in fluff and being made into nigh unstoppable rape units on the tabletop. Once the cash flow dries up, they'll get nerfed into the ground and some other codex will be made OP as fuck.
>>
>>43839968
>being made into nigh unstoppable rape units on the tabletop.
Their non-formation releases have been pretty tame
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 552x539px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 552x539px
Does someone have the actual page where Pask gets ganked? RIP my favorite Guard HQ :(
>>
>>43839827
I so hope they will Faq that you can sub in Yarrick in there with the one character Ogryn. It would be awesome.
>>
>>43839968

A reminder: The Imperium is doomed thanks to many threats and internal struggles. The only reason is still around is because of the stagnant "plot/setting".
>>
DoW 2 Anon here. Just woke up a odd 20 minutes ago, and let me get it straight. Passk is dead, and the Imperium used a new type of Exterminatus on the least important race in the galaxy?
>mfw
I demand blood and vengeance in a non-Chaos way.
>>
File: Hello darkness my old friend.gif (2MB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
Hello darkness my old friend.gif
2MB, 400x250px
Hold up, have the Tau won the Damocles Gulf-War, or is all this speculation?
>>
File: 1292875474355.jpg (13KB, 208x199px) Image search: [Google]
1292875474355.jpg
13KB, 208x199px
>>43838127

You know I'm curious.
Do the Tau even suffer any kind of significant loss from this whole Damocles Gulf thing?

Like fuck even on the ground level of battles it's just constant "And then the Tau outsmart and outmaneuver the dumb and slow Imperial forces" repeat ad nauseam.

I haven't read the entire thing yet but the amount of time the term "strategic genius" or some such has been applied to Shadowsun in it puts the shittiest of Creedmemes to shame.

The other campaign type books GW put out at the very least had some back and forth going on until the Imperials manage to etch out some serious Pyrrhic victories like with Sanctus Reach or Baal.
Here it's just a setback that'll very obviously be circumvented by "Tau progress"â„¢.

Damn I'm salty.
Shit, they could have at the very least had The Seven die off in a heroic last stand like their namesake or something.
>>
>>43840203
>Shit, they could have at the very least had The Seven die off in a heroic last stand like their namesake or something.

Isn't it The Eight?
>>
>>43840232
Yeah it is but one of them is Farsight.
>>
>>43840203
I agree.

People seem to forget there are super competent generals and leaders on the Inperiums side as well. Not everyone is "hurr throw bodies at it."

I actually like Tau, but this shit makes me despise them the way I despised Ward's wank.
>>
>>43840232
They won't kill Farsight
>>
>>43840245
>>43840250
Oh, I didn't know that Farsight was a member.
>>
>>43840203
>Expecting anybody at GW knowing what Seven Samurai is
>>
>>43840232
>he's never heard of 7 samurai

1954 japanese movie
A samurai answers a village's request for protection after he falls on hard times. The town needs protection from bandits, so the samurai gathers six others to help him teach the people how to defend themselves, and the villagers provide the soldiers with food. A giant battle occurs when 40 bandits attack the village.

it's more of a fan nickname then a reference since the 7 function more like Outer heaven
>>
>>43840203
>Do the Tau even suffer any kind of significant loss from this whole Damocles Gulf thing?

Voltaris? Shadowsun nearly died there?
>>
File: It's a war fan.jpg (306KB, 764x1000px) Image search: [Google]
It's a war fan.jpg
306KB, 764x1000px
>>43840297
Seven Samurai is actually one of my favorite movies, I just thought the bunch of Tau dudes were called the Eight. Then I found out it's 7+Farsight.
>>
>>43840314
So no then.

Nearly is not a setback.
>>
>>43840314
>Shadowsun nearly died there?
Excuse me, a named character was in danger, how will the Tau ever recover?
>>
File: Knight_Commander_Pask.jpg (254KB, 858x1121px) Image search: [Google]
Knight_Commander_Pask.jpg
254KB, 858x1121px
>>43840248

Apparently GW didn't forget because they killed one of them off in it.

Of course the actual book hasn't come out yet so there is the slime hope that he makes it out of this.
#PrayforPask

Ah who am I kidding.
He's dead Jim.
>>
File: 1446234068962.jpg (144KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1446234068962.jpg
144KB, 752x1063px
>>43836470
>>43836496
>>43836579
So seriously question what would you add to SoB to make them the latest FoTM faction? What characters, new units, rules, and formations would you create to get people really interested in collecting an SoB army?
BTW, what's /tg/'s opinion on the way DE's 'power from pain' works from what turn it is in game? I think it does make it simpler to keep track of but the big flaw is that most of the army would be dead by the time all the buffs started to really get rolling. So you really have to build your army a certain way to take advantage pf it. Of course, this hamstrings the crap out of your army builds.
>>
>>43840327
Shadowsun got outsmarted and gravely injured. They lost a lot of men on the planet.

It is a setback.
>>
File: tumblr_nxyj2xfsv21ropl5eo1_540.jpg (73KB, 540x423px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxyj2xfsv21ropl5eo1_540.jpg
73KB, 540x423px
>>43840326

I don't think it's a coincidence. Even their tabletop pics show a Last Stand scenario with them defending a Tidewall.
>>
File: 1448430548578.jpg (530KB, 1590x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1448430548578.jpg
530KB, 1590x1080px
>>43840326
yup, it's a good film

there was also some talk or mention on here how this would be a perfect moment for farsight to go 'nuclear' since it would tie into his prophecy of becoming a monster

>>43840377
power from pain works a little better since now everyone benefits

as for sisters? i'm not sure. a decent plastic multi kit, faith rules for decurion bonus, some angelic not-daemon-of-the-emperor units, possibly terminator armor, adamatium will, 5++/4++ against daemons/chaos since they're so pure of heart or something to hurt chaos, possibly some jetbikes (the church has more money then Drake or Kanye West), and more numbers in the fluff like 60% more then marines

oh and sisters of silence squad like the seer council
>>
>>43840203
>Do the Tau even suffer any kind of significant loss from this whole Damocles Gulf thing?
It seems likely that Aun'Va will die, so it's a pretty big thing, since he's the supreme leader of all the empire
>>
>>43840377
New Plastic Model Line.

Customizable Saints

Reduce Cost of Repentias and make them troops with the ability to charge after running.

Incorporate Acts of Faith into the Psychic Phase. Allowing them to use Faith to Deny the Witch. Each unit generates faith which can be used to buff a unit or deny the Witch.

Formation that takes a saint and a unit of Seraphim, forces them to stay together and start in reserves and allows them to assault from deepstrike.

That'd be a good start. Personally I would collect a Sisters army if the models weren't the old pewter or Raging heroes had actually released their space nuns line.
>>
>>43840474
Aun'shi is next in line. They will be alright.
>>
>>43840367
>Died far away fighting a tiny Xenos empire while Cadia is being burned to the ground by the largest Chaos invasion since the HH

What a chump.
>>
>>43840503
And that Ravenguard captain is next in line, and I'm sure there's some named tank commander. The imperium will be fine.
>>
>>43835062
If you convert the Dark Angels in Dark Vengeance, you will have a pretty cheap army. 3 Chaosbikers themselves cost 30 bucks and the models are old and have no extras included except an additional head. Just cut off the wings from the Ravenwing bikes and you have a priceless replacement with Plasma guns.
Space Marines can be painted in your favorite Chaos color scheme and the Termies as well. I personally don't like the elephant style CSM Termies and CSM loot SM for parts, so thats alright fluffwise.

By using the SM als troops you can build a Helcult formation with the Cultists and the Helbrute, which makes both units stronger at no additional drawbacks.

I would not buy the CSM dex now, download it from the archive. When you are ready building everything up, there is hopefully a new dex.

Or you buy the Betrayal at Calth box and choose a Horus Heresy Legion working for Chaos. Or field them as CSM. You have many, many options with the BaC box.
>>
File: Ethereal Nat'ti Gayns.jpg (71KB, 404x596px) Image search: [Google]
Ethereal Nat'ti Gayns.jpg
71KB, 404x596px
>>43840474

Yeah okay that's pretty big.

Though as >>43840503 said this might be a good thing for the Tau in the end.
Ethereal Nat'ti Gayns will probably make sweeping reforms to the Tau combat doctrine and we'll get WS3 Fire Warriors by the end of next year.
>>
File: Mansudae_Grand_Monument_08.jpg (2MB, 3366x2513px) Image search: [Google]
Mansudae_Grand_Monument_08.jpg
2MB, 3366x2513px
>>43840474

They have Engram AI, so I guess they can simulate his persona until they have chosen a successor.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (35KB, 350x466px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
35KB, 350x466px
>Imperial fans
>Whining about 'power wank'

I am fucking dying here. I don't even particularly like Tau, but this is great.
>>
>>43839883

>Send a suicide expedition

The very first line is wrong. Imperium just doesn't have the resources. At this point in time they are having their shit pushed in by the 13th Black Crusade. That the Imperium are even sending anyone to fight Tau is the only part of this fluff I find dubious.
>>
>>43840661
More accurately the Imperium doesn't consider fleets to be expendable resources, ships are valuable
>>
>>43840618
I'm an Imperial fan but I'm not whining. There is some wankery but it's not all wankery. At least the Imperium isn't using black magic like the tidewall.
>>
File: Walther WA-2000 000.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Walther WA-2000 000.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
What's the Imperial version of this?
>>
File: 1440440064242.jpg (141KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1440440064242.jpg
141KB, 500x500px
>>43835988

This t b h. F a m

I'm writing a complaint letter to White Dwarf about this bait and switch, bet they don't even dare print it
>>
>>43840715
lasgun
>>
>>43840450
>>43840487
Relatively good ideas but how about this Sisters on Combat bikes.
And keep faith point abilities but add like an inverse list of the KDK one where units/characters getting wiped on both sides makes shit on the list happen. I'm not sure how many choices there should be. Does the God-Emperor or IoM have a holy number associated with them?
>>
>>43840757
>>
>>43840757
>Does the God-Emperor or IoM have a holy number associated with them?
None. Maybe one. One Golden Path, one way to salvation.
>>43840777
That's Khorne.
>>
>>43840793
Precisely
>>
File: 1000772_1280x720.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1000772_1280x720.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>>43840757
battle nuns aren't mad max enough to get bikes, then again marines aren't either but they jump packs work well for them. maybe a pope mobile which functions as a mobile faith center
>>
>>43840757
Not sure if that would work.

Sister Bikes would be a good addition though.
>>
File: The Worst Heretic Smell.png (285KB, 1122x600px) Image search: [Google]
The Worst Heretic Smell.png
285KB, 1122x600px
>>43840807
>mfw
>>
>>43835156

I just woke up, bumping my list for critique.
>>
>>43840880

thread's autosaging bruv
>>
>>43840450
I personally think the new pfp sucks as the game is basically over by the time any of the good powers come along.

But that's just me.
>>
>>43840904

I'll repost when the thread dies, maybe someone who is watching has something insightful to say. I post on dakka and get nothing.
>>
>>43840203
Based on what I've heard, the whole thing ultimately ends up technically in an Impreial victory. A pyrrhic victory, but when has the Imperium had any other kind?
They don't get Agrellan bakc, but they do deny the planet from the Tau and stop (or at least massively slow down) the 3rd sphere expansion by making the Damocles Gulf impassable. Plus they kill Aun'va, the supreme leader of the Tau, which is a massive blow to Tau morale.
If they can't travel through the Damocles Gulf again, any worlds they've claimed on the other side would be cut off from rest of the Tau Empire, leaving the Tau mostly in the same position they were in after the original Damocles Gulf Crusade (where they lost any worlds they had conquered beyond the Gulf during the 2nd sphere expansion).

The end result is that most of the gains the Tau have made during the 3rd sphere expansion are negated and they won't be a threat for the Imperium for a long time (since they now have to go all the way around the Gulf if they want to invade the Imperium again). That's a pretty massive setback for the Tau.
>>
>>43840982
>making the Damocles Gulf impassable
how the fuck do you make space impassable?
>>
File: 14167491153930.jpg (313KB, 618x700px) Image search: [Google]
14167491153930.jpg
313KB, 618x700px
>>43840757
>Does the God-Emperor or IoM have a holy number associated with them?
Yes, like his best son and legion, the Thirteen. Baneblades have 12 track links representing High Lords and 13th with aquila representing Emps himself.
>>
>>43837430
Ordered.
Starting Ad Mech as well with the GW bundles so I might run this as my Tech Priest Dominus
Not really feeling the scythe attachments so I'll replace them with a proper power axe head and a volkite blaster/eradication ray
>>
>>43841079
You know Roboute didn't have an awfully high opinion of the Emperor, right?
>>
>>43840377
Build-a-Saint where you can customize all the gear and abilities of a Living Saint
Better models of the other types of SoB, the current Sister Diologus is fucking terrible
Zeolots carrying around the coffin of a Saint ala Bretonnia
Order Tactics ala SM Chapter Tactics
>>
>>43841068
Damocles Gulf is an area of highly unstable warp currents, making warp travel throught it very difficult.
I don't know what exactly the Imperial missiles thing did since I don't have the book yet, but I would presume it was some kind of DAoT warptech that made the already dangerous and umpredictable warp turbulence of the Damocles Gulf turn into a full-blown warp storm, making passage through it impossible.
>>
>>43841117
Also make Living Saints basically be sanctic daemon princes.
>>
Does anybody know if Vindicators or Predators are worth it for CSM? I'm thinking of expanding my Chaos army to be more mechanized, add some longer range shooting.
>>
>>43836595
>SoB are like 15 years old
I like my women like I like my models...
>>
>>43841106
He said he was great leader but terrible father Bobby loved Euten and Konor more.
>>
>>43841106
Emps still loved him and had a high opinion on Roboute.
>>
>>43841200
This is true.

>>43841211
Yes but Roboute never really forgave him for using his legion as a tool to shame Lorgar. He respected him as leader of the Imperium but he didn't respect him as a father.
>>
hows this for 1850
double FOC because i want 5 heavy support choices

keeper, lv 2, 2 greater gifts 235
hellflayer 60
hellflayer 60
10 daemonettes with champ 95
10 daemonettes 90
Daemon prince, slaanesh, wings, armor, greater, lv2 285
burning chariot 100
burning chariot 100

keeper, lv 2, 2 greater gifts 235
10 daemonettes 90
10 daemonettes 90
Daemon prince, slaanesh, wings, armor, greater, lv2 285
skullcannon 125

>>43841158
>santic daemon
i wonder if grey knights have any thoughts on this. would their anti daemon powers or presence work on living saints? would they just scoff at their purity and just say it's a form of sorcery using worship? i'm defining sorcery as untrained psychic acts by the way
>>
>>43841243
>Yes but Roboute never really forgave him for using his legion as a tool to shame Lorgar. He respected him as leader of the Imperium but he didn't respect him as a father.
True but Emps was hoping that his kids saw him more as a boss than father.
>>
>>43841328
>i wonder if grey knights have any thoughts on this. would their anti daemon powers or presence work on living saints?
In game terms, GK powers don't work on Living Saints, though I think they do work on the Avatar of Khaine (it's just no one ever takes him)
>>
>>43841328
>double FOC
That's not a thing in 7th, anon.
>>
>>43841344
Is that FC using a jump pack? I never use a jump pack, the Battle Standard just seems like such a better option.
>>
>>43841387
They do. He is just kind of meh compared to other greater daemons.

Great buffs though. And cool resistance to fire stuff.
>>
>>43841408
That's Thaddeus. Hairgel isn't in the picture. I am using the helmet upgrade but the one with the helmet and pack is Diomedes.
>>
>>43841162
No, this is the worst part of current sob fanwankety.
I take badass normals and myths, thank you.
>>
>>43841608
What are you talking about?
>>
>>43841633
I accidentally misquoted. 4chan really isn't made for mobile.
The other anon was talking about living saints as good guy demons.
>>
>>43841608
sorry bro, but you got bretonnian syndrome. it's an incurable condition with some nifty benefits. maybe you shouldn't have been praying so hard over the past 10,000 years.

>>43841402
well i play daemons so i don't have an assortment of formations. i could drop something to just use 1 Foc but i wanna use this stuff all at once. as far as i know it's still legal to do so, but out dated
>>
>>43841776
Not that Anon, but he is only technically correct.
In 7th, you can have any number of detachments in a battleforged army. One of the available detachments is a Combined Arms Detachment (the 2Troops 1 HQ, etc.) so while "double FOC at 2k+ pts" isn't a thing anymore, you can still just take two Combined Arms Detachments.
>>
>>43841842
alright, good to know. guess the list is good to play then
>>
>>43841675
Ah right.

Living saints are NOT badass normals. They have wings, can shoot fire from their swords, butcher marines and COME BACK FROM THE DEAD. In fluff they lead crusades personally and are feared by the forces of Chaos everywhere.

Problem is, their stats blow. Give them a daemon prince statline and we're gold.
>>
>>43842129
Actually Saint Celestine statline IS deamonprince-like. WS7, BS7, I7, A5... thats way above normal humans.
>>
>>43841129

The thing is, this will backfire because the Tau ships are less affected by Warp Storms than the Imperium. It's a no man's land that only benefits the Tau.
>>
Have any lists with assault elements done well at a tournament recently?
>>
>>43842177
With strength and toughness three with no eternal warrior.

Not a daemon prince then.
>>
>>43842424
Nor does she cost ~300pts. Saint Celestine is one of the best special characters in the game and major force-multiplier into any blob or deathstar.
>>
>>43842129
>>43842177
>>43842424
>>43842484

Yeah bro Celestine is fine.
All she really needs is Eternal Warrior but that's about it.

Sisters are solid mid-tier the only problem is model acquisition.
They get no love from GW but they are in a better boat rule-wise than other dexes that get yearly releases.
>>
>>43842609
Anyone else disapointed that the Tau barely hurt the imperium in Mont'ka?
>>
Anyone have the rules for that Battlegroup Hammerblow for IG?
Thread posts: 391
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.