[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/ Creates a Setting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: train.png (484KB, 804x368px) Image search: [Google]
train.png
484KB, 804x368px
ITT: We build a setting, one post at a time. I've seen these turn out great, and I've seen these turn out terribly: let's see where this on lands!

First we have to decide: Fantasy, Modern, Sci-Fi, or something else?

Pic not necessarily related.
>>
>>43821982
Oldschool weird fiction, man. Let's go full conan with magical aliens..
>>
The setting is a shopping mall in Midwestern USA
>>
>>43822011
Okay.

I want to add in body horror: All technology/magic is about manipulating piles of flesh and shaping them.

Is that weird enough?
>>
There is no white human males in whole setting. Not a single one.
>>
>>43821982

Whereever this goes, there's an ashy wasteland that's filled with tree-sized arms, complete with hands. It's very crowded, and the arms are occasionally very aggressive.
>>
>>43822133
>>43822140
White human males long ago went extinct, but their flesh is still cultivated for magical purposes.
>>
File: 13913228189_7b098184c6_b.jpg (224KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
13913228189_7b098184c6_b.jpg
224KB, 1024x682px
The mall security is separtated into 2 camps constantly a t war. The National Security Forces Union and the Republican Officers Association. The NSFU is led by an authoritarian First Officer. under his leadership the NSFU became a disciplined fighting force and was able to retake the Vegetables&Fruits sections of the mall. The ROA is led by a council of high ranking officers that have some petty squabbles between them. They rely on a highly effective Special Enforcement Operation Fores to regularly raid the NSFU sections, thus allowing them to have enough supplies of all sorts.
A legend present on both sides states that the never-ending strife will end only when a blue haired girl will finally force the air-vents and show a way out to the mall people. however the fact that no one has seen a blue haired girl for as long as they van remember gives little credibility to the prophecy.
>>
>>43822395
from time to time, someone goes to the air-vents and got away from the mall. They only find a dead rats, dust, bird droppings and other unfortunate souls, trapped forever in vents and lurking inside for flesh to sate their hunger.
>>
>>43822395
>>43822450
The setting takes place in the year 2078 when one year after the un-veiling of The Mall which located roughly where the pacific ocean used to be located 40% of the world's population at anytime will be shopping there
It was hit by a meteorite and had its remains scattered across the globe
>>
>>43822679
The Meteorite causes rapid, uncontrolled mutations on flesh.
Then someone got crazy enough to try manipulating it.
That is how, aside from the Mall, the entire world is made of flesh.
>>
>>43823419
most of the flesh resembles ferrets
>>
>bump
>>
What are you all smoking?
>>
>>43797956
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.