[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Penal Regiment /tg/: TROPIC THUNDER EDITION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 604
Thread images: 6

File: Fieldkitinspection.jpg (6KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
Fieldkitinspection.jpg
6KB, 250x187px
Alright you lazy whoreson bastards! On your feet! Scans show an inbound Tau strike force, prepare to take defensive positions!
>>
>>43805235
>wakes up and pushes herself to her feet next to 'Battleaxe'.

They're here already? We might not even be able to get the second Chimera down at this rate.

MY MAD MINUTE IS READY.
>>
>>43805277
I wouldn't worry too much. We'll get fire support from the ship.
>>
I am here fellow human. What do you command me to do in order to repel these honorable Tau scum?
>>
>>43805296
Danger Close Orbital Support, at least if the Gunners screw up we won't be around to regret it.
I'm more worried about the Tau shooting our Valkyries down.
>>
>>43805323
Tell me in exact detail about our plan
>>
>>43805327
At just 3000 feet?

*looks up*

Oh! Looks like it went up to orbit last night. Nevermind. We'll just do this the old fashioned way.

*gets on an entrenched autocannon*
>>
>Clicks as he walks towards the Chimera, hauling behind him a large yet mysteriously empty box.
>>
>>43805382
That was my fault, in a balls to the hull display of Imperial Incompetence I forgot the ship was in-atmo, still, when the enemy has bigger gund than you, you don't want to be in-atmo.

We'll hold the line then, if we must we shall also die standing. It's simply what we do.

>cocks her Bolter.
>inb4 Dolan or Ron with a cock joke and they eat many cannon rounds.

>>43805388
>All of the Chimera's hatches are closed, Alice is standing infront of the rear hatch.

Enginseer! Troops needed your help setting up a gun emplacement on the left flank!
>>
+++INCOMING TRANSMISSION+++
Humans, this is Shas'O'Feir, commander of the Fal'Shia, Fire Caste forces deployed in this sector.

I've beeb tasked to overwhelm ypur recently established landing zone as a reprisal for the murder of innocent Tau Empire civillians and guerilla attacks against our outposts. After a brief scan, it has come to my knowledge that my forces overwhelm yours, and your ship's personnel, ten to one, you can not hope to win in a firefight.

But, by ethereal mandate, I am forced to give you a chance to surrender peacefully and without bloodshed.
Accept and no harm will be done to you, you will be exchanged as hostages to the Imperium or integrated as proud members of the Tau Empire to serve the Greater Good.
Deny, and I will meet you in combat.

AntagAnon reporting for duty.
>>
>>43805429
As we always do... *to loader* we got some high-ex rounds there? We do? Good.

Yeah don't worry about that. If the Navigator pulled it back into space that solves the problem of whether Tau aircraft come to attack it or not.
>>
Also phone fucking my grammar because fucking computer won't connect to captcha service.
>>
>>43805458
We should listen to this wise Shas'O I think he speaks the truth
>>
>>43805458
*fires burst of autocannon fire in direction of sound*

HOW IS IT THAT WE HAVE NOT MADE THOSE LITTLE BLUE SHITS EXTINCT YET?!
>>
>>43805458

>Replies with a series of insults blasted through the Voxcaster in Binary.
>"By the way, mind if I borrow a few of the things your men have inevitably left lying around? I'll return it. Really."
>That was in binary as well.
>>
>>43805429
*"Setting up gun emplacement Ensign."*

>>43805486
*Points out soldier to Gary for base heresy.*
>>
HALLOW!
So, what did you guys do to the blueberries?
>>
>>43805468
>>43805458
>raises a hand to her combead.

Sergeant, Tau Commander is on the Vox, says he wants us to surrender. You're in charge of the Offensive here, what's your word?
>>
Beep boop!

Your favorite servo skull is back! What have I missed?
>>
>>43805504
We has Steam Group Naoh. Also 1D4Chan wikipage updated.
>>
>>43805494
Eh? I can't speak binary, can you day it again in Low Gothic?

>>43805497
"It's appreciated, this isn't going to get any easier."
>>
>>43805517
got a link to the 1d4chan page?
>>
>>43805525
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Campaign:Penal_regiment_designation_/tg/

We're currently at the "Tropical Holydays" saga, which is empty as we've just arrived.
>>
>>43805502
Tell him he's about to take the steel dick of Imperial ordinance right to his head-pussy!

>>43805497
He'll change his mind when the rounds start flying!

>>43805498
Killed them in the most sadistic of warcrime fashion!
>>
>>43805548
Shoot?
>>
>>43805548
Beep boop?
>Flies around the group awaiting orders
>>
>>43805561
Pick the ones that look fancier, shoot them!
>>
>>43805568
Go hide somewhere! You're too useful. Unless you can find a way to add to the fire!
>>
>>43805583
>flies off towards the techpreist and hides behinds his red robes and mechadendrites
>>
>>43805576
KAY! uhhhh Spotter?
QQ bad timing, gotta go
>>
>wakes up locked in a bunker
Oh, my head... I thought we got rid of hangovers...
>>
>>43805544
No mention of a helpfull servo skull, why live
>>
>>43805599
I am locked in a bunker, right?
>>
>several "skitarii" wander aimlessly around the dropzone, occasionally losing a body part before reattaching in
>>
>>43805617
Yes, but perhaps you can break out...
>>
>>43805614
Each added him/her/itself into the character list, feel free to do so.

>Watching through binoculars.

The Gue'la seem to be fortifying their landing zone.
>Sighs and retires binoculars.
Very well then, if it is a fight they want...

Prepare the energy cannons, there's no point in wasting lives trying to pass through machine gun fire against an entrenched position. Keep the hammerhead tanks at the frontline for if they try a counter attack. I want fire teams deployed around those cannons and the Kroot auxiliary sweeping the surrounding areas in case they try to flank or use guerilla tactics against our artillery fire.
>>
I'm on my phone so I'm not gonna bother to spoiler cause I'll screw it up, but I'll be off and on. Consider me Manning turrets and fixing shit.
>>
>>43805548
>>43805458
Aye.

>clambers onto the Chimera and opens the
>raises her voice slightly to be heard.
Commanders hatch to take the Vox set.
"Now you listen here Commander 'Feir', we've heard your offer and while some of these idiots might find it tempting, we're no common rabble. We, are the children of Praetoria, of Catachan, of Vostroya and Valhalla, of Elysia and Cadia, of Armageddon and of Mars. We've fought through the many wars Armageddon, Vraks, Kronus, Lorn V, thirteen of the Traitors Black Crusades not to mention the Horus Heresy, yet still we survive. Quality is more important than Quantity, and you are woefully outclassed.
Die well."

Well I just signed our death warrants. WHATEVER YOLO
>>
>>43805682
Shas'O perhaps we can send in a few squads of drones in order to see what type of weapons and defences they have
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>43805599
>still rubbing his head
How did I get here? The last thing I remember was... oh c'tan dammit.
>purges morphine from his system
That's better. Now let's see about melting this lock.
>>
>>43805691
>Through Vox
It is, indeed, a shame that you decide to waste such brave lives in a desperate defensive attempt.

ARTILLERY! FIRE AT WILL!
>>
>>43805682
*sees line of 3 hammerheads*

You, with the rocket launcher! Target those tanks!
>>
>>43805701
We will not waste potential resources until we cripple them, Shas'vre, once our artillery softens them, we shall.
>>
>>43805717
>the lock was, in fact, not locked. The door swings open easily
>artillery fire shakes the ground
What did Hank do this time?
>>
>>43805729
As you command Shas'O. Should I notify the Ethereal about our advance against the gue'la defences?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>43805682
>>43805721
>>43805722
Aye, Sarge! Targeting the middle one!

*fires rocket*
>>
>>43805735
>looks around, sees wellsley and approaches her
Greetings, miss. Did I miss anything important while I was... indisposed? The fire raining from the sky is new.
>>
>>43805741

>Runs away from the unholy screeching of metal and rocket fuel that used to be the Rocket Launcher.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>43805741
*tube explodes, killing the trooper*

THROOOONEDAMMIT!! Alright loader, pass me that high-ex!

*loads it, fires at hammerhead*

All these natural 1s man...
>>
>>43805739
Affirmative.
>>43805741

Tell them that this will be over soon.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>43805761
>A hammerhead is hit and gets inmovilized by the shot.

>All three Hammerheads answer by shooting their guns to aid the artillery on destroying the trenched defenses.
>>
>>43805770
I will include that in my report shas'O. By the way our Earth Caste technician has to report that your enforcer battlesuit is ready to launch.
>>
>>43805751
>before the ensign can answer, Nyzart turns and begins walking towards the Catachan
Hello Gary. Is there anything I can assist with?
>>
>>43805800
Vox him that I'm on my way. I leave you in charge of the operation until I return.
>>
Rolled 5, 11, 9 = 25 (3d20)

>>43805788
HAHAHAHAHA! KEEP FIRING YOU MILKSOPS! FOCUS ON THOSE TANKS, THEN THE INFANTRY! KILL EM ALL!

extra dice for other guns
>>
>>43805821
What the fuck! How did you get out?! Nevermind, make your metal xeno ass useful and help kill these Tau!
>>
Rolled 2, 14, 7 = 23 (3d20)

>>43805825
>>43805788
DID I SAY STOP FIRING?! KEEP FIRING!
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>43805721
>>43805729
"Well you seem to be a fairly competent Commander at least, shame we couldn't fight against a common enemy....as the Emperor wills it....

I really hope Shas'O Feir survives. He's a good guy. NOT A DAMNED HERETIC LIKE -THOSE- TWO BRBRBRBRBRBRBBRBR

>>43805751
Tau are beginning their offensive, can you get your Skitarii down here?

>The usual pair of Praetorian Valkyries fly into the clearing at perilously low altitude.
>The Troop Transport, slightly ahead stops only long enough to unload six men and a stack of crates before flying back the way it came.
>The Vehicle Carrier doesn't even stop, dropping the Kronus-Pattern Chimera before turning to follow it's fellow.
>The Troopers make a dash for the Chimera amid the shelling and board it quickly, then move it towards the front.

>While this is happening, 'Battleaxe fires it's cannon towards the Tau lines, at a Hammerhead specifically.

Only 1d20 because the Tau lines are still out of Heavy Bolter range
>>
Rolled 10, 6, 12, 2, 6 = 36 (5d20)

>>43805842
Xeno? I know not what you mean anyways, I will be happy to help.
>programs the "skitarii" to begin a defensive firing pattern on the tau vehicles
Wait a second, what do you mean how did I get out? The door was unlocked. I thought you put me in there to sleep off that morphine.

rolling for gauss blasts
>>
>>43805863
Ensign! Take command of the defensive line and get those tanks knocked out! I'm about to go all Sly Marbo on their rearguard!

*takes plenty of detonation charges, extra ammo, attaches silencer to shotgun, disappears into dark thicket*
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>43805863
Of course. They exist to serve, after all.
>begins programming a movement pattern for the warriors.
>>
>>43805897
I guess I'm on a *roll* today, huh?
>the warriors join Gary in sneaking behind enemy lines
>>
>The immovilized hammerheads suffers heavy damage and the other two put themselves before incoming fire and it as its crew gets out and retreats.

XV8-05 Battlesuit, ready.

Status report!
>>
>>43805870

>Walks up to Nyzart and begins speaking in Binary.
>"Hey, do you have a net launcher, or atleast something like a net? I've got a Cameleoline cloak that I...errhm, acquired, and all I need now is a net launcher to...assist in my acquirements. For a Magos. Honest."
>>
Oh boy....
Where the fuck am i now?!! Why is the weather always exoplody in this planet? I thought this was a paradise world.
>>
>>43805910
*rolls eye* They're not gonna help me stay stealthy, but then again, they might provide a diversion. Just gotta keep some distance from them.

And there's their rearguard...

AntagAnon, what is there in the rearguard?
>>
>>43805924
>proffers a small metal tube with a button on it
Here. Point this at any object and it will store it digitally for you until you choose to project it again. It holds up to 1000 pounds, but don't use it on organics. Things get a little messy.
>>
Rolled 12, 4 = 16 (2d20)

Roll for equipment and armor
Why does my gear always disappear when i go to sleep?

God damn it.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>43805952
rolling for space skeleton stealth skills
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

Their fire is centered in our tanks as predicted.

>Over Vox.
Air caste, begin the bombing run and deploy the drones as you strike. Kroot auxililiary, prepare for the charge once the Air Caste finishes bombarding. Fire Warriors you will give the kroot fire support as they engage the enemy in melee. XV-88 Broadside battlesuits take positions over the fallen Hammerhead, cover its crew evacuation. Hammerheads charge forward, XV-8 Battlesuits WITH ME!

>Flies towards the battleline.

Rolling for bombardment from Air Caste Bombing run.

>>43805952
Kroot, vespid and 2 fire warrior squads.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>43805974
Ive got a laspistol with 3 power packs and a combat knife. And i see someone stripped me down to my flak vest and underwear.

Great...

I bet those stiff lipped praetorians did this.

Wait a minute, whats this?

Roll for special item
>>
Rolled 16, 16, 4, 6, 20 - 5 = 57 (5d20 - 5)

>>43805996
> without a degree of thought, the warriors begin firing on the rearguard as soon as they are in range, coincidentally distracting them from Gary
>>
>>43806009
Sweet!! Its a cardboard box!
>>
>>43806016
That's a big distraction.
>>
>>43805954

>Nods, then unfurls the Cameleoline cloak and wraps it around himself before following the path that Gary had taken earlier, his large box carried infront of him.

Yes, I know the box is not invisible and would look like it's just floating in mid-air.
>>
Rolled 29, 37, 100 = 166 (3d100)

>>43805996
Them Necrons are making noise alright, nows the time.

*sets some charges on important looking things, stabs a nervous fire warrior in the back, pulls back into thicket, climbs tree*

Ow... still feeling what that damn Chaos Marine did to my side. Alright now.

*blows charges, rolling for blast size*
>>
>>43806020
Im going serpent eater all of in this place.
Time to see what were up against.
Emperor i hope its Daemonette's. If im gonna die alone behind enemy lines i would like to motorboat some titties.
>>
>>43806065
>Turns around as a massive explosion pushes normal troops to the ground.

>Instantly recognizes what's blown up.
The Second wave XV104 Riptide Battlesuits!

Warriors! Press on the attack!

>Flies towards the blown up stronghold.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>43806052

>Sets down the box a fair distance away from the firing NotSkitarii, before pulling out Nyzart's Digital Deconstructor and lying in wait...
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

*Peers out into a rock*
*spots 3 fire warriors engaging friendlies*
Oh its those Tau blue-tards again.
*stealth mode activate.*
>>
>hails command bridge of the Uncanny Redemption
This is technical priest Nyzart Finniticus requesting monoblade drop, repeat, please send down the monoblade. I can do repairs down here.
>>
>>43806065
Corpsman Jackson Reporting, Sir!!

>>43806093
Why does everything go FUBAR when I sleep in?
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>43806109
*sneakly approached fire warriors from behind grabbing one into a chokehold*
*points lasgun into other warriors*
Freeze fuckers! or his blue dome becomes crimson.

[spoilers]what color are tau's blood again?[/spoiler]
>>
Rolled 2, 15 = 17 (2d20)

>>43806142
*fire warriors engaged dolan, shooting their comrade*
defensive roll and counterattack
>>
Rolled 17, 14, 20, 13, 3 = 67 (5d20)

>>43806142
>the "skitarii" begin firing on the fire warrior squad
>>
File: images-3.jpg (3KB, 110x109px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
3KB, 110x109px
>>43806093
*laughs malevolently*

Hah hah hah... Eat that.

*gets down, skirts destruction to find enemy commander*
>>
Rolled 12, 6, 15, 8, 15 = 56 (5d20)

>>43806123
Well if no one is using it.
*Runs over to the entrenched heavy bolter and begins fireing into the charging Tau*
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>43806163
*Dolan took some minor damage from tau fire. He rolled away and fired his laspistol dropping the heretical xenos on the ground*
Ow, damn it.
*approches bleeding xeno*
YOU! UGLY MEDKIT!
>>
>Lands at the center of a gigantic crater into which the hangar housing the riptides once was.
>Watches all the dead Tau, Kroot and Vespid whose bodies still remain covered by the ashes.
Who did this?
This is not the kind of attacks we've been suffering until now!

>Keeps following the trail of bodies until finding one dead before the explosion, and examines its wounds.

A cut of this size...

Catachan!

>Rises up. Aiming its guns on the surrounding trees and bushes.

SHOW YOURSELF! I KNOW YOU'RE STILL HERE, GUE'LA!
>>
>>43806173
I believe that the shas'o is assaulting *our* lines

>Nyzart's vox crackles to life
"Affirmative, techpriest. Monoblade drop is underway.
>>
Rolled 10, 6, 16, 11, 5, 11, 14 = 73 (7d20)

I'm back, sorry about that. Something minor came up but it's dealt with.

>Both of the Chimera's unload their weapons into the Advancing XV-8's, Autocannons hammering away at the Cockpits while the Heavy Bolters attack the limbs.

So dilema. Kronus-Pattern has 2 HB's and an AC(A Heavy Stubber too but that'll do piss all against XV-8's). Should I really roll seven Dice or just one for each AC and one for each vehicle's HB's, which would be four? If the consensus is four then subtract the last three rolls and only use the first four.
>>
>>43806173

>Disappointedly puts away the Digital Deconstructor as he loots the dead Tau in Gary's wake, tossing them into the box.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>43806188
*the filthy xenos burbles and dies*
Some help you are.
*scrounges for something to treat his wounds.*
>>
>>43806198
oops, messed up those spoilers [/spoilers]
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>43806206
*Dolan found a canister containing a weird blue substance and some bandages.*
I wonder if i should slap this to my plasma burn wounds?
>>
>>43806220
sonovabitch
>>
>>43806197
*grins even bigger, place a charge on a tree trunk, moves back, throws rock close to tree trunk. Prepares a krak grenade*
>>
>>43806227
*Hesitating Dolan threw away the filthy xeno substance into the ground. He shuddered to think what would the praetorians, would accuse of him next if they found out that he rubbed some filthy xenos substance into his glorious human skin. Not kinky*

*he then proceeded to bandage up his right arm.*

Alrighty *picks up tau pulse rifle*
Lets get it on!
>>
Rolled 19, 69 = 88 (2d100)

*Sees XV-8's getting closer*
*Sees HB ammo running low*
Fuck it. I ain't dealing with this.
*Runs through the trenches looking for some sort of heavy weapon*

[spoilers]Rolling to find something big and explodey [/spoilers]
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>43806198
rolling for usefulness of monoblade drop location
>>
>>43806197
>over vox
Shas'O there is a pathfinder team near you vicinity, should I have them dispatch thier recon drone?
>>
>>43806253
>Fires minigun and missiles towards the sound but does not move.

I'm tired of fighting you catachan types! You make for great warriors but you lack discipline.
>Begins burning the surrounding flora with flamethrower as the XV8-05 suit sensor's look for movement.
>>
>>43806264
Damn spoilers
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

*Dolan spots what seems to be a hanger and proceeded to the facility.*

Hmm?
*expecting resistance, dolan was suprised to see enemy corpses littered around*

OH COME ON!! AT LEAST LEAVE SOME FOR ME!!

Guess i'll look around some more.
>>
Rolled 11, 3, 1, 8, 20 = 43 (5d20)

>>43806282
>the "skitarii" fire on the shas'o, attempting to force him into cover
>>
*i put on my robe and wizard hat*
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>43806266
>the monolith falls inside the defensive lines
Now to get this thing running again.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>43806264
Alright. Melta charges. They're no missile launcher but they can work.
*sprints into tree line*

rolling for what I find
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>43806292
Ah great more corpses.

>>43806282
uh-oh! Someones going postal.
I guess i'll go check it out. But im going all sneaky like...
>>
>>43806280
Negative Shas'Vre! This one is mine!

>That last statement sounded as poisonus as a tyrannid neurotoxin.

Sound the retreat, our forces need to regroup. I'll rejoin you once I'm done.

Ca'ncer... if I don't return...

>Reloads missile launchers

If I don't return in an hour, take command, send the invaders back and evacuate the towns nearest to the jungles. That is an order.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>43806294
>The battlesuit tanks all shots, but one manages to hit its syatems and they manage to turn his attention towards the Necrons.

>Fires missiles at Necrons

Rollan for explosiin size and damage
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>43806282
*chuckles to himself because an officer from off world once said the exact same thing to him, gets into a deserted burrow, emerges a distance away, just within throwing range*

I love my job.

>>43806327

*throws krak grenade at battlesuit's back*
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

*Dolan spots a flamboyantly clad blue xeno, firing weapons all flimsy like. Engaging whats seems to be skitarii.*

You're not the only one that gonna tear this place up. *fires unto the tall blue ballerina*
>>
Rolled 4, 7 = 11 (2d20)

>>43806318
*Bursts into a clearing and runs into the enemy commander*
SON OF A FUCK!!

>>43806327
At least your outta missiles
*chucks a melta charge and runs for cover*
first is for effectiveness the of charge the 2nd is for cover
>>
>>43806346
*pulse shot lands into the blue alien, staggering it but it doesn't drop*
Oh come on!
>>
>>43806347
*it bounces off, airbursts*

Dammit!

*low crawls away through underbrush*
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>43806314
Well, I got the movement systems working. Anybody have a nanowrench?
>>
Rolled 7, 13 = 20 (2d20)

>>43806347
>>43806352
>Explosions occurring all around

defensive rolls
>>
>>43806327
As you wish Shas'O I will sound the order for retreat. And may the the greater good guide your actions commander. The rendezvous site will be in section 5/C I will have the Ocra dropship on standby. It will leave in ETA one hour.
>>
Rolled 18, 3 = 21 (2d20)

>>43806352
*The charge sails over him doing no damage*
FUCK!! How'd I miss! I was so close!!

*Hides behind a pile of dead Tau*
Well I better thank Gary for this 'amazing' cover
rolling for shooting with hellgun
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>43806370
Come on you infested blue-waffle die!!
*fires another pulse salvo.*
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>Enables jet boosters
>Spins in the air
>Fires minigun.

I'M GETTING TIRED OF THESE CAT AND MOUSE GAMES!
>>
File: 1429672546237.png (126KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
1429672546237.png
126KB, 500x395px
>>43806346
>three of the warriors are taken down, but soon begin rising to their feet once more
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>43806399
*Ducks for cover.*
Who the fuck is it talking to?
>>
>>43806399

>Continues looting the dead Tau, oblivious to all the gunfire and explosions around him.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>43806405
*Dolan ducks but his stolen enemy weapon was destroyed and so was 3 of his fingers on his left hand*
Oh fuck you!!

*attempts to shoot down flying blueberry with a laspistol*
>>
Rolled 4 + 7 (1d20 + 7)

>>43806399
*hunkers down under tree from fusilade*
>>
Rolled 10, 4, 5, 14 = 33 (4d20)

>>43806346
>The Kronus-Pattern Chimera continues firing at the Tau forces, while the Standard-PatternI have no idea what pattern the generic one actually is vehicle moves from it's position and heads towards Shas'O Feir's position.

Rolling for the Kronus' weapons, including the HS now.
>>
Rolled 2, 12 = 14 (2d20)

>>43806399
*Get's smaller behind cover*
I hate these stupid things

>>43806405
*Dolan lands next to him*
Hey you found Gary's Amazing cover too.

*Starts firing back with hellgun*
>>
>>43806366
>the weapon systems lock up, requiring a manual override
I'll have to plug in to fix this one, don't let me get vaporized while I'm out, would you?
>>
>>43806425
*jet pack explodes and target plumpets into the ground.*
>>
>>43806427
*ricochet hits augmetic arm, scuffs plating*

What if I...

*looks out in time to see Dolan make an amazing shot*
>>
Rolled 6, 11, 2 = 19 (3d20)

>>43806425
>jet booster energy route hit.

>Begins falling down out of control, but lands unscarred given the low height.

There you are catachan!

>Unloads minigun into Dolan's direction
>>
>>43806399
*teleports behind u*
*pulls out the master emerald*

"CHAOS CONTROL"

*time stops for u*
*shoots you with two desert eagles gangsta style*
>>
>Over vox
*sounds of engines in the background*
Shas'O I just spoke with our earth caste team, they said they had a failsafe detonator installed into your suit. If it comes down to it then you know what to do. Good luck sir, and don't keep the Ocra pilots waiting. They are eager to hear your next debriefing.
>>
Rolled 19, 5, 18, 13, 16 = 71 (5d20)

>>43806402
>the warriors continue bathing the battlesuit in gauss-fire
>>
>>43806443
*startled*
OH TERRA!! Don't sneak up on me like that. Wait is gary's here? Did you know if he was the one who took my pants?
>>
>>43806433
we're actually behind all the Tau lines, were the Tau stronghold once was.
>>
>>43806459
At least roll.
>>
Rolled 9, 20 = 29 (2d20)

>>43806457
OH CRAP!!! Emprah save me!

Jumps into cover and returns fire.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>43806457
It offends me that he'd mistake that guy for a Catachan!

*throws another krak grenade*
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>43806443
*a few shots hit it's leg but does nothing too bad*

>>43806466
>>43806457
OH!! FUCK!! DOLAN YOU"VE DONE IT NOW!!!!

*chucks last Melta bomb at the charging commander *
>>
>>43806492
*Enemy fire took out one of dolans augmented legs, but manages to hit the xenos in the chest*
OH CRAP!!! Not again.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>43806498
*grenade fizzles out, about to misfire*

Oh fuck me!

*dives behind rock, grenade explodes*
>>
Rolled 8, 1 = 9 (2d20)

>>43806500
*Runs to new cover*
the emperor protects. the emperor protects. the emperor protects. OWW FUCK HE DIDN'T PROTECT THAT ONE!!!
*falls to the ground behind a tree starts firing the hellgun again*
>>
Rolled 60 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>43806445
>attempts to override the monolith's weapons
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>43806460
>Red lights start beeping inside the suit as it starts suffering critical damage from the hostile fire barriage.

I'm afraid there won't be a next briefing for me, Shas'Vre, tell the Orca pilots to evacuate our forces, I'm taking as many as I can with me.

For the Greather Good.
>Reroutes energy.
ALL SYSTEMS ENERGY TO MAIN WEAPONS!

>Enables self-destruction sequence, but keeps firing as the countdown goes down, Ignoring most of the incoming gunfire.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>43806521
*misses*
Today just isn't my day

*Pulls out heavy flamer*
I am going to kill this dude to death
rolling for a effective flamethrower attack
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>43806518
>>43806457
That was a close one. Alright, let's try something else!

*chucks det-pack at O'Fier*
>>
>>43806508

>Glares in annoyance at the injured Dolan distracting him from his looting, before meandering over, brandishing his medicae mechadentrides.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>43806549
*it lands on ground nearby the enemy*

Damn. Whatever.

*blows it, 17 or more and commander is caught in it*
>>
>>43806543
It's been an honour of serving under your command Shas'O. Your sacrifice for the greater good and the Tau Empire will be remembered.
>>
>>43806544
Yeah! I actually hit something!

>>43806543
*get's pinned behind the tree*
Someone help... please.

>>43806568
Gary the explosions are getting closer to US.
>>
The detective sits in a chair in front of a desk covered in inquisitorial bricabrac. Behind it sits a youngish but slightly plastic-looking woman in inquisitors garb - the result of a botched rejuv treatment.

"So, Acolyte, how is leg?" the woman asks, in a vaugely eastern european accent, clearly an affectation.

"Been better. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the oils and litanies right. Works well enough, though. Wish I had one of my techpriests here to show me - that one you've got is constantly swilling ethanol."

"Thinking of them as yours already, are we?"

"Well, ma'am, when you've been in the shit with them, it's kind of hard not to. Though I do wonder about all the secrecy - they aren't your average penal legion. "

"Well, that is the thing. It is for the best when no one is of expecting you. You are to be apporting in behind the Foe with personal killteam and engaging them in close .. oh dear."

"Inquisitor?"

"It appears someone has beaten us to stab-makings, and now the foe is of fleeing. Nevertheless, prepare yourself for close-quarters." She looks disdainfully at his shock gauntlet, and places a Munitorium-pattern Power Sword on the table.

"It's the Catachan, isn't it? My great grandmother was one of them. I still have nightmares."

"I do not know the exact composition of these men, but you must be of tellings me how you get Necrons to kill for Emperor when we are next meeting."

The detective gets a deer in the headlights look for a minute, then composes himself.

"You didn't know?" she asks.

"N..no."

"Well, then your mission is now changed. I want you to determine who and how Necrons have become of serving Emperor." The inquisitor goes to her bookshelf and places a large book on the table as well. The "BIG BOOK OF NECRONS"

"You have readings to do. Keep the sword, though. It is simply unthinkible one of my proteges should not have proper melee weapon."

"Yes, Inquisitor."
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>The countdown goes down as the armor enters into critical.

Rollan for blast Radious.

Inb4 natural one.
>>
>>43806539
>"weapons systems online."
Beautiful. Now it's time to get to work.
>begins floating towards the heaviest fighting, occasionally atomizing an unlucky fire warrior or kroot
>>
Rolled 17, 12 = 29 (2d20)

>>43806583
*blind fires around the tree with hellgun*
I should have just found a tank and sat in it but noooo I gotta try and be a hero. I hate myself.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>43806583
No kidding!

*fires shotgun at hip joint in battlesuit*
>>
>>43806565
Whos that! Wait!! Get back here you walking pile of tubes! I Neeed assistance!!!
>>
>>43806585
F U N
U
N
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>43806610
*Hits power pack*
anything above 15 cuts all power
>>
>>43806585
[spoilers]Yes, the book does have pictures. Sorry I can't stay and play for now, but i'll be back when I can[/spoiler]
>>
>>43806612
today just isn't your day
>>
>>43806475
I see. This is indeed a problem. This is indeed a problem that will cause more problems. However with the Tau forces retreating it -may- cause less problems that it otherwise might.

>>43806543
>The Chimera, now sporting several new battlescars and a suspiciously Rail-Rifle munition shaped hole in the Commanders hatch rolls up to the group with a somewhat bleeding Alice manning the pintle weapons.
>Seeing the doomed Shas'O, she grabs the transmitter for the Chimera's megaphone.

"Hold fire! Hold Fire!"
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>43806604

Crap!! *Digs like a molerat.*
Jackson get back in here
>>
>>43806612
*shotgun explodes, damaging augmetic arm*

Unbelievable. But I guess I haven't cleaned it in forever...

>>43806604
*hears whine of suit overcharging*

Uh-oh.
*gets behind boulder*
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>43806607
>the monoblade engages a squad of vespids. They cannot hope to penetrate its armor but they move fast enough to give the targeting computer a hard time
>>
*Enters leading a squad of men*
"And that's why men you must always get the right amount of sleep you never know when shenanigans like this will creep up! FIX BAYONETS!"
>>
>>43806664
>>43806667
*Contemplating the silliness of the idea Dolan decided to grab cover in a big boulder next to gary*

Hey gary.
>>
>>43806656
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. The spoiler mang. The spoiler.
>>
>>43806691
*lights lho with exasperated sigh*

*spots something odd about a hundred meters further into forest*
>>
The Tau are retreating and the guardsmen are persuing them away from the landing zone. Just As Planned.

Now, my minions, charge into the position whilst their guns are aimed at the foul xenos, I shall open us a rift back to the warp!

>Word Bearers charge both sides of the conflict as the Sorcerer begins to open the warp rift.

Keep them off me, brothers. I need time to open our way back home
>>
>>43806678
>after a moment of hesitation, most of the insectoids are cut down and the rest flee
>hails wellsley's chimera
Ensign, do you require my assistance? I am standing by to provide support.
>>
>>43806714
That was my kill right?

So uh... Come here often?
>>
>>43806691
*Falls behind the same boulder*
What were you yelling Dolan?
Oh hey Gary
>>
>>43806691

>Grabs Dolan whilst holding his two detached bionic legs, turning on the Medicae Saws and syringes...
>>
Rolled 6, 7, 19 = 32 (3d20)

>>43806722
> the molecular whip lashes out at a group of berserkers
>>
Rolled 88 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>43806742

Forgot to roll.
>>
Rolled 2, 9, 9, 14, 12, 9, 8, 8 = 71 (8d20)

>>43806722
>>43806727
>Both Chimera's start firing everything they have at the Word Bearers troops.
"Nyzart, we've got more of that Sorcerors troops inbound, acquire targeting solutions and get firing! And try and contact the Tau, they'll be as acrewed as we are if we don't get more guns firing on those Heretics!"
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>43806736
>ignores him, walks toward the shape nestled in tangled underbrush
>It's something big, under a large tarp
>yanks stiff, moldy tarp away to reveal...
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>43806745
>Humming pop goes the weasel.
>Crouches down.
>Holds Rocket Launcher.
>Aims at Monolyth.
>Fires
>>
>>43806750
Can you give me rocket knees this time?

>>43806738
Oh i was just telling you to take cover cause that tau was about to explode.
>>
>>43806763
as screwed*
>>
>>43806767
Hey gary be careful there might be bats in there! And get me some trousers!!
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>43806768
A pox on ye, plague marine!
>>
>>43806768
>Rocket launcher explodes between his hands and falls down, his rotten corpse not feeling a thing.
Well. That escalated quickly.
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>43806769
>>43806767
Can one of you see how bad the plasma burn on my back is?
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>43806722

Blooming hell they've gone got them self some sort of hornet shaman, He's nuttier than Nathan the nut who attending nuttingham school for the exceedingly nutty. Gentlemen relieve him of his head!

>50 or below to supress
>>
>>43806769

>Clicks in annoyance, before pulling out two krak missiles, ripping out the warheads and taping them to Dolan's reattached legs.
>>
>>43806767
*...a standard Leman Russ, must have been here at least 20 years, abandoned by its unit for whatever reason, on its turret is painted the name: METAL SLUG*

Ooooh... this is a find.

*hears Berzerkers*
And timely too.

*jumps up on turret to rusty stubber*
>>
>>43806786
Uhh.. I can see the burn, nut much of your back though.

>>43806750
Oh yeah i also lost 3 of my left hand fingers.
>>
>>43806763
Affirmative
>hails the tau second in command
>>
>>43806802
>Gary jumping in the tank wakes up Ron
Damn it, I came here to find some peace and quiet!
>>
>>43806796
Sweet.

>>43806802
HEY GARY!! THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN THERE!!
>>
>>43806805

The roll is presumed to be for general fixery, rather than just focusing on a single bodypart. So yes it involves fixing your hands. Or atleast bandaging them.
>>
File: taupepe.jpg (291KB, 1280x1233px) Image search: [Google]
taupepe.jpg
291KB, 1280x1233px
>>43805235

Yo listen up here's a story
About a little guy that lives in a blue world
And all day and all night and everything he sees
Is just blue like him inside and outside
Blue his house with a blue little window
And a blue devilfish
And everything is blue for him and himself
And everybody around
'Cause he ain't got nobody to listen to

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...

I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the colour of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
Blue are the people here that walk around,
Blue like my devilfish, it's in and outside.
Blue are the words I say and what I think.
Blue are the feelings that live inside me.

I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the colour of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
Blue are the people here that walk around,
Blue like my devilfish, it's in and outside.
Blue are the words I say and what I think.
Blue are the feelings that live inside me.

Inside and outside blue his house
With the blue little window
And a blue devilfish
And everything is blue for him and himself
And everybody around
'Cause he ain't got nobody to listen to

I'm blue (da ba dee da ba die)
>>
>>43806788
Greetings fellow Praetorian Master Race Person!
Just thought I should tell you that combat rolls are d20's and skillish rolls are d100 with both being higher better. Just to help with any confusion.
>>
By the way, Shas'vre wasn't me, so I won't answer the call for him for if he returns.
>>
Rolled 2 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>43806805
Great. I'm going to hide in that tank with Gary and fix my back

*Jumps into the tank and starts putting burn cream and bandages on his back*
>>
Rolled 31 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>43806832
Oh so I should use D100 for medic rolls then

>>43806836
*rolling again*
>>
>>43806836
Hey wait!

>>43806750
Thanks techpriest, i'll get you some mint condition tau drones later. *walks for the tank*
>>
Rolled 14, 4, 9, 14, 19 = 60 (5d20)

>the warriors fire on the charging cultists
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>Continues opening the portal as bullets begin flying around.

Ah! YOU INCOMPETENT IMBECILES! CAN'T YOU EVEN KEEP A GROUP OF GUARDSMEN OUT OF MY SLEEVES?!

>The word bearers start shooting suppressing fire
>>
>>43806851
>>43806836
Well at least it's covered.

>>43806863
>>43806802
So does anyone have formal driving training or should I take a crack at it?
>>
>>43806802
*Looks in amazement*
Holy zombie in the golden throne.
*hugs tanks*
You are the most beautiful thing this galaxy has bothered to shit out.
>>
>>43806884
Let me handle it.

*scurries in the drivers seat*
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>Runs back to Virmanthras' side as the rift begins to form, behaving as a meat shield against the incoming fire.

Home sweet home.

>Tosses plague grenade at the closest group of guardsmen.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>43806900
lets see.

Twist this thing here. Push that.
>>
>>43806883
Advance, my minions!
>the dark portal/eternity gate creaks open
>>
>>43806900
Alright.
*Slides into gunners seat*
Oooo. This is nice
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>43806916
And this!

*kicks dashboard*
>>
>>43806941
Try turning the key
>>
>>43806925
>>43806941
>sitting in the back
I just wanted to take a nap where you people wouldn't find me.

Now you're going to get my napping place blown up.
>>
File: Eversor.jpg (77KB, 610x805px) Image search: [Google]
Eversor.jpg
77KB, 610x805px
>>43806836
>>43806802
*Wakes up in the back of the Leman Russ*
>>
>>43806921
Too slow necron! We're going back home, brothers!

>Begins to be engulfed by the now open warp breach.
>>
Rolled 20, 14, 4, 11, 11 = 60 (5d20)

>>43806883
>>43806913
>Alice and the Commander of the Kronus drop back into their turrets as the Word Bearers increase the volume of their fire, the rest of both vehicles weapons continue to fire away undetered however.
>>
>>43806957
>turns to the Eversor
>silently edges away
>>
>>43806954
Well if you don't want to die then get ready to hand me those shells
>>
>>43806941

>Looks up from his looting yet again at all the awkward clanking noises from the rusted tank, before facepalming and heading over.
>>
>>43806925
>>43806916
>>43806900
>>43806892
>>43806884
ALL RIGHT EASY YOU IDIOTS! Ron, stay in the loaders seat you lazy bastard!

Dolan, try the engine.

And Jackson, traverse and see if the gun still works.

COGBOYS! Get over here and make sure this thing still works! Fix it if it dont!
>>
>>43806951
Oh right. *engine starts* okay.
>>43806954
Oh hi Ron, hey do you know who took my pants?
>>43806957
*Stares blankly in disbelief.*
Shhhh... no sudden movements.
>>
>>43807000
>>43806975
*Breathes heavily*
*Shaking Uncontrollably*
>>
>>43806957
What in the name of-? The hell is an Eversor doing in my tank?! Get out, numbnuts! There's enemies to kill out there!
>>
>>43806964
Mark my words, sorcerer, you'll die by my hand be it on this day, or any in the future!

we ham battle now
>>
>>43806957
You're on the Lascannon. Seem like a good shot.

>>43806957
>>43806975
*Looks between the two of them*
*whispers* Whatever floats your boat.

>>43806991
Yes. SIR!!
*Starts hitting buttons and switches and the turret turns left*
>>
>>43807025
Sarge im actually scared right now.
>>
>>43807000
>>43807024
>>43807038
>back against the wall
You... Were not here when I fell asleep.
>>
>>43807000
Was about to say roll to see of it immediately dies, buy because you got trips, it starts up fine, if coughingly
>>
>>43807055
Don't worry I don't think it's contagious
>>
>>43807059
Ron i think he did things to you.

Bad things.

Check you zipper.
>>
>>43807038
>>43807055
>>43807059
*Stops breathing*
*Mounts Lascannon*
*Still not breathing*
>>
>>43806954
>Guardsman.
>Admitting he was sleeping through a full on battle with both the Tau AND a damned WB Warband.
>Most of his superiors already hate him.

Ron's life expectancy is measured in Nanoseconda at this point.

>>43806957
AND SO IT BEGINS.
>>
>>43807038
>>43807055
Easy... get out. Slowly. Make your dog tags visible.
>>
>>43807024

>Drops into the tank and notices the Eversor foaming at the mouth, looks back at the rusted interior and controls that are practically falling apart, then clicks in annoyance as he prints out a set of basic "Follow Techpriest, Do not kill Guardsmen, Savage xenos, heretics and hostile humans." instructions for the Eversor.
>>
>>43807084
Well that solves that. Lets get rolling!! RON!! HAND ME A HE SHELL!!
>>
>>43807037
>Laughs before crossing the portal completely.
I'm already dreaming on sending you back to your tomb permanently, Necron.

I must confess, I'll miss your empty Bravado once I'm done with you.
>>
>>43807084
Hmmm...

He gets on the hull mounted lascannon?
>>
>>43807112
No he's our gunner. Get your own.
>>
>>43807103
Sarge he's blocking the hatch. If i was wearing pants right now, they would be wet.
>>
>>43807091
Ensign Wellsley is pretty much the only person (barring maybe the Detective) that actually hates Ron

>>43807114
>picks up a shell, and hands it off
>>
>>43807114
Quiet! *slaps him*
>>
>>43807144
Alright, alright. Just relax then.
>>
Sarge.. waiting for your order to rollout.

Were gonna get shredded in here, i just know it.
>>
>>43807132
I found you in the warp once before. I will do it again.
>adds one more sentence before the portal closes
I bet you don't even know what a Blackstone fortress is
>>
>>43807138
yup

>>43807144
Stop pissing your self and start driving

>>43807150
*loads the shell* Were locked and loaded, Gary. Ready to move out on your order
>>
>>43807138
Yup, still not breathing
>>
>>43807184
>>43807144
Stop pissing your self and start driving

>>43807150
*loads the shell* Were locked and loaded, Gary. Ready to move out on your order

>>43807189
*Checks pluse*
No he's alive. let's get going
>>
>>43807084

>Plugs the datachip containing the instructions into the Eversor's neck, before ordering it to climb out and wait in binary.

>>43807184

>Clicks in rage at the gung-ho Corpsman whilst pointing at the rust and equipment that's practically falling apart whilst the engine continues sounding like a tortured cat.
>>
>>43807175
>>43807184
Alright, get us outta here then. He's outside now, though I don't know why in the warp he's sitting on the lascannon
>>
>>43807204
Fuck it! *floors accelerator*

WITNESS!!!

https://youtu.be/5YtGaba6rR4
>>
>>43807212
Relax, cogboy. We'll get it to base, where you can work on it easily.
>>
>>43807216
he's manning the lascannon
>>
Oh! We're leaving so soon? And with no souvenirs?
>Pulls a Necron skull out of the body of a fallen warrior, leaving it in his armor's belt
Hey! Necron! I'm up for a rematch our next encounter! Winner claims the souvenir!
>Jumps into the portal as it closes.
>>
>>43807212
Well since your here start firing the heavy bolter side sponsors
>>
>>43807212
>>43807216
>>43807204
*Climbs towards the top hatch, looks at Dolan and breathes heavily as he passes,your fairly certain he licked his lips beneath his mask too. Once outside just stands motionless on top of the turret*
>>
>>43807236
Where are we going again?
>>
Rolled 2, 7, 7 = 16 (3d20)

>the monolith fires on several cultists
>>43807236
Care to give me a hand, guardsmen?
or a leg
>>
>>43807271
TO KILL THE GREAT ENEMY!!!
>>
>>43807150
Alice hates him, Arthur hates him, Theresia will hate him once she's informed of all his Heresy, Gary will at the very minimum be down with lynching him because the previous three hate him, Absentminded Techpriest hates him(I think) because the Praetorians do, that and Tech Heresy, Dmitry hates him....I think, all the Praetorians hate him(Admittedly NPC's but still, they man the Chimera's). There are others that will simply be inclined to lynch him simply because. scary people with bigger guns say that's he's been a naughty boy.
The Codex Astartes does not support Ron's current course of action.
>>
>>43807295
And where is that?

And the hell is up with you Jackson, so seem to be angry all of a sudden. Did you snort warp dust.
>>
>>43807271
To base, numbskull!
>>43807265
Negative, no hostiles are nearby.
>>43807267
Hmmm... *twisted smile* if he's here for what I think he might be, then I won't stop him.
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>43807267
>>43807265

>Facepalms yet again, before ordering the Eversor to re-man the Lascannon and pulling out a toolbox to try and do some field repairs on the tank.
>>
>>43807336
It's.. it's beautiful...
>>
>>43807335
Oh to the right then. Hold on to your butts.
>>
>>43807302
Dmitry most certainly does NOT hate Ron! They seem to have a pretty good working relationship. As for the Absentminded Techpriest, I'm unaware of any tech-heresy. Gary... I'm not so sure about. But Alice is the only one that's really around that would want Ron dead. Plus, if she really tried, Nyzart would be mad, because he probably has a plan to make Ron into a Necron Pariah.
>>
>>43807316
They killed my wife, those bastards

>>43807336
WOW! you really fixed that tank.
>>
>>43807359
It is a thing of Monstruous Beauty.
>>
>>43807336
WRYYYYYYYY
*Turns around to face the Techpriest*
Sorry you've forced my hand, please do something smart to save everyone lol
>>
>>43807302
[spolier]Laroque is only valuable at this point because he's a blank. But until we run into some eldar, he hasn't been used as such. Personally I'm amused by his antics.
>>
>>43807370
Well at least Dolan seems to get along pretty well with the rest of the regiment, excluding the Praetorians. But dolan will not die untill he surfs that chimera
>>
>>43807336
WELL HOT DAMN COGBOY! Fine work!
>>43807383
Awww hell...
*hand goes to knife*
>>
>>43807370
I think Ron is a pretty cool dude.

>>43807383
If you calm down I'll give you combat drugs. I know you guys love combat drugs
>>
"Are we clear? Anyone got any more contacts?"

>>43807370
Ron has commited Tech Heresy though, all those -copies- of the -Heretical- 'documents' have to come from somewhere and he certainly isn't pulling them from the Warp, given that 's a Pariah. I'll give you Dmitry though now that I think about it, IIRC it was actually Dolan that displeased him. Then again Dmitry hasn't been told of all that Warp stuff.
As for Nyzart.....the Regiment has enough guns to deal with the problem. I mean we just killed a Battlesuit Shas'O and got a Leman Russ.
>>
>>43807383
If you calm down I'll give you combat drugs. I know you guys love combat drugs
>>
>>43807419
Base spotted sarge along with some chaos fucks. ETA 5 minutes.
>>
>>43807391
To be fair, he's just a low level blank, he can barely affect warp-based lifeforms and he's certainly not inmune to psychic powers nor can he cancel them.

Also according to eldar tradition of killing blanks on sight I don't think that's a great idea to use him against them.

Unless Nyzart enhances his blankness somehow
>>
>>43807419
>strolls up to tank, attempting to ignore gunfire around him
Room for a little 'un in the back?
>>
>>43807383
Hands over a imperial guard issued candy bar from boxers. You're not you when your hungry.
>>
>>43807447
Oh boy. No rest for the weary I suppose.
>>
>>43807441
*Stops breathing again and turns to face Jackson, tilting head to the side as if confused*
*pulls one of the gas lines from his mask and forces it towards jackson's face to breath in*
*Nods*
>>
>>43807383

>Turns around and faces the foaming Eversor, before talking at it in Binary.
>"Your basic instructions are to only attack and maul Xenos, Heretics and Traitors. Neither I nor anybody here are Xenos, Heretics or Traitors. Hence, Stand down."

Do keep in mind that Eversors are all about following instructions. Avoid killing everyone.
>>
>>43807436
It's never had the chance to be said, but Ron has always been tracing the pictures (it's a hobby). But Nyzart... You know better than to think we could be him. He'd just call in the Croissants. Even with a Leman Russ, a couple people would die.
>>
>>43807466
We got one free heavy bolter so yes. Pay no mind to the crew.
>>
>>43807486
*beat
>>
>>43807383
>hops out of the monolith, sealing the door
>limps over to the lemon russian
>>
>>43807391
>>43807410
This is perfectly true Gary mah man, but the problem is that we have no way of knowing IC whether Eldar will become a problem or not, whereas the Praetorians DO have perfectly justifiable IC reasons to execute him, along with the guns to do it.
Now like I said I really don't like killing peoples characters, but he's just about out of chances to stop his shit before things get messy.

Also if Dolan sells out Ron he can ride a Chimera.
>>
>>43807485
Yeah I didn't want to kill anyone I just say 100 and thought critical failure (DH style) and what's more of a critical failure than the killing machine behind you
>>
>>43807516

Uhhh.

Not only is higher is better, the roll was for fixing the tank, with nothing to do with the insane Eversor.
>>
>>43807497
>clambers in
Fantastic. Alright, who have we her-
>Eversor Assassin
>freezes, whispers
Is he supposed to be in here?

>shuffles over to the heavy bolter
>>
>>43807466
Alright, hop on back.
>>43807447
*loads stubber*
Don't let em stop ya.
>>
>>43807532
Nine, do you have a spare-
>sees the eversor
Oh, I see that you're busy. Excuse me.
>turns to Gary
So, uh... what's up?
>>
>>43807546
Yes sir!
Also, sarge why is there so many people inside this thing its getting stuffy.

STOP KICKING MY SEAT YOU FUCKS!!
>>
>>43807534
He's cool... I think.
*whispers* Eh I should stop giving people the benefit of the doubt

>>43807546
Orders to fire, sir?
>>
>>43807506
>>43807485
*Appears from the direction of the mountains, pulling a now floating metal box the size of a Leman Russ tank* Heya there, Honored tech-priests! can I be o' help?!
>>
>>43807559
Killing those remaining cultists over there.

*fires stubber*
>>
>>43807516
The higher the rolls are in here, the better.

We also use d20 for combat rolls and d100 for all else
>>
>>43807577
Yeah, open up.
>>
>>43807486
Oh. WELL THEN. That gets rid of the Tech Heresy charge, although given that's tracing mind corrupting Slaaneshi publications I'm not quite sure if there should be a new charge just for that..... He must be a 10/10 artist though to get the colours right on the trace.

"Alright troops, I think we're clear. Take five and get some food inside you."

>Alice climbs out the Chimera's hatch and slides down the side of the hull, apparently bleeding from an arm.
>The Kronus moves up to the group and parks, before performing a sweep.
>>
Increasing speed. Getting into firing range lock and load people.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>43807600
FIRE!!
*rolling for effectiveness*
>>
>>43807578
It appears that we are performing the customary "purging of heretics"! So very exciting. Care to join us?
>>
>>43807606
He can't be corrupted, and once he's done the tracing, they're just pictures. I've never thought about the colouring, though. Probably just uncoloured, now that I do think about it. He ain't an artist, just likes tracing things.
>>
>>43807616
*Matches Breathing to the rate of fire of the lascannon as it opens up on the cultists*
Wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
*War Boner is now visible*
>>
>>43807606
where are the praetorians now exactly?
>>
>>43807622
Miss!! adjusting aim. FIRE TWO!!
*rolling*
>>
>>43807628
Eh? Heretics? Alrighty, Tech-Priest. I'll just put this down an' grab me percussion mallet...
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>43807622
Alright, let's show these bastards!
>fires heavy bolter
>>
>>43807634
That's reminds me, are any of you drawfag to some degree or another? We should definitely get some art of our habbenings
>>
Rolled 19 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>43807652
whoops
>>
>>43807616

>Clicks several times whilst sulking in the depths of the Leman Russ' Engines whilst glaring at the lunatics driving a rust can into a fight.
>>
>>43807678
Fleshbags, amiright? What planet is this, by the way? I like to keep a log of my travels.
>>
>>43807666
Good shot Jackson, that's the last of em.
>>
>>43807666
>>43807660
>>43807652
>>43807639
YEAHH!!! I'll drive us closer, then hit them with a sword!
>>
*hades drill out of fucking nowhere*

*over the vox*

What the shit? Am I late again?
>>
>>43807664
Not I, sadly. It's sort of wish-fulfillment with Ron.

>>43807697
>rolls his eyes
Tanks are best used from a distance, Lim. Do we have to?
>>
Rolled 18, 5 = 23 (2d20)

>>43807666
>>43807652
IT SEEMS THAT ARMOR AIN'T TOO GOOD AT STOPPING A MAIN CANNON!!!
*firing the co-axle while main gun is being loaded*
>>
>>43807707
Depends? Does anyone have a sword?
>>
>>43807707
*Raises Neuro-gauntlet and turns to face Ron, Nodding heavily*
>>
>>43807697
*runs just behind the vehicle* wait fer me!... Gotta say, 'tis sad display of metallurgy rite here at the track guards. Might improve later.
>>
>>43807705
Fraid so, pal. Ya missed the Tau attack. Apparently they had a well hidden forward base here on the island, until I blew it up.
>>
>>43807634
You see that would be all fine and dandy if he wasn't selling them to gullible plebs from the Regiment's Redshirts. And is also like a Space Marine telling Guardsmen to stay out of cover just because the enemy can't kill the Space Marine and -might- not kill the Guardsmen.
There's also the small matter that if Arthur was one of those Teamkilling fucktards from the Commissariat, Ron would be dead many times over by now.

>>43807640
Two fully operational Chimera's next to the Russ, few of Valkyries and some Riflemen in orbit.
>>
>"Lord Virmanthras has abandoned us!"

>"Ouch my spleen!"

>"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!"

>"Fall back and regroup!"
>>
Rolled 11 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>43807732
NEGATIVE!!! JUST RUN THEM OVER!!! NO DEATH IS TOO HORRIBLE FOR THEM!!!!
*main gun firing*
>>
>>43807737
Stay on the hull! Were already packed in here!

Enemy armor spotted, chimeras, hunting pairs!
>>
>>43807732
I have three! Gifts o' Lathes even! They be back there in me smithy!
>>
>>43807740
No problems Gary, you did of good work for imperium!

I only found some structure about three klicks subterra.

Couldn't breach the walls, but It's a big one.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>43807764
RAMMING!!!
>>
>>43807781
*slams into chimera, but only manages to rattle it*
POP THAT CAN!
>>
Rolled 8, 19, 1, 11, 20 = 59 (5d20)

>>43807751
> the "skitarii" fire into the crowd
>>
Rolled 1, 6 = 7 (2d20)

>>43807760
>>43807764
*Knocks the turret off of one*
DIE YOU CHAOS FUCKS!!!
*firing co-axle*

>>43807781
HIT THEM HARD DOLAN
>>
Rolled 3 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>43807801
LOAD AP SHELL RON!!!
*firing main gun*
>>
>>43807796
Throne on Terra, you people! It would have taken one good shot from the main cannon!

>>43807743
I'd assume that if a Pariah TRACES the images, that they'd lose the whole "tainted" quality. Like, if you run a page through a photocopier, the page that comes out is composed of completely different paper and ink. Arthur, on the other hand, is never around Ron, so Ron doesn't even know if Arthur is aware of his... Misadventures into not-Heresy.
>>
>Looks over at all the guns and cannons aimed at him.
You know? Now I wish I fucked off back into the eye of terror instead of giving cover fire.
>>
>>43807836
Screams Wryyyyyyyyyyyyy as loud as possible
>>
>>43807827
Heh, yeah we definitely need to find us a drawfag to create these, and other images
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>43807801
>fires point blank into enemy armour
Emperor damn your souls, heretics!

Dolan, how many more?
>>
*looks around*

Is of warzone here...

Ehh, late for the party, no spoils for me.

Let the others handle it.

*sips Valhallan distilled vodka from the bottle*

Life could be worse.
>>
>>43807781
>>43807796
>>43807801
You know, call me paranoid, but it seems a might suspicious that you ask where the Praetorians are and then immediately say the enemy Chimera's are hunting in pairs. Now I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but should my rampant paranoia be proved correct, you just killed everyone in that tank.

Yes I know the paranoia is ridiculous. But it's never let me down before.
>>
>>43807692
It seems as if Nine has shut down for updates. Can anyone tell me what planet this is? And the galactic coordinates?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>43807827
Ron you need to learn that the emperor blesses those who engages in glorious melee combat.

>>43807836
AHAHAHAHAH!!! GOES ON FULL SPEED!! EAT LEMANS' RUSS YOU CHAOS FUCK!!!
>>
Rolled 16 + 10 (1d20 + 10)

>>43807844
*Joins him in screaming WWRRRYYYYYYYYY*
*Firing AP shell*
DIE YOU CHAOS FUCKS!!! WWWRRRRYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

>>43807863
you said that our chimeras were next to us these are in front of us
>>
>>43807827
He is. The Praetorians on the ground told him. Chimera has a Vox set after all. And since at the very least taking the original IS/WAS Heresy and Ron has repeatedly disobeyed the one order Arthur gave. It won't really matter.
>>
>>43807876

>Begins slowly edging away from the sputtering engine that's now emitting smoke and creating a worrying screeching sound.
>>
CEASE FIRE CEASE FIRE! ALL HOSTILES ELIMINATED! RETURN TO BASE DOLAN, OR ELSE!

>>43807863
I'm sure they got carried away thinking there was enemy armor. We can retconning that easily enough

>>43807863
>>
>>43807903
*Matches Wryyyyyyyy scream to the same pitch the engine is making*
>>
>>43807863
Paranoia is a hit and miss, pay it no mind. Also a pair of Predators might be to much for out rolling soup can.
>>
>>43807876
>clinging to his seat for dear life
We don't seem very blessed right now, so maybe the Emperor is busy blessing some snipers!

>>43807894
It's boosting morale! Maybe Alice should EMBRACE this! Make an original work!
>>
>>43807891
My paranoia is unlimited. Every time I've said "Guys we should kill them, they're gonna screw us", we always get screwed the times they don't listen. Trust no one.
>>
>>43807903
>>43807876
NOW YOU'VE GONE AND BLOWN THE ENGINE YOU SCHMUCK!
>>
>>43807919
*Looks at Ron and mimes a ork sniper and laughs to himself*
>>
>>43807891
YEAH PUNCHED RIGHT THROUGH IT!!!

>>43807903
JUST MAKE IT WORK TECHPRIEST!! THERE ALL GONE!!! YEAH!!!!! Get us back to base please.
>>
>>43807928
Should we get out and push. Also i blame the techpriest for not keeping an eye on it.
>>
*sips some more vodka*

*listens in on the vox chatter*

Hehehe....

Most amusing, da?

Da.

*sips some more vodka*
>>
>>43807928
>Standing an inch away from the Leman Russ.

Don't mind me, I'll just go now.

>Begins edging away.
>>
>>43807939
>taken aback
Well, shit, you have a sense of humour.

>>43807948
>>43807956
Missed one, Lim. Now is the time to run things over.
>>
>>43807924
Does this planet have a name? I need it for my data log and no one seems to know.
>>
>>43807956
*Knocks and waves through the tanks view ports*
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>43807956
NOT SO FAST!
*pulls out knife and activates krak missles strapped into knees*
Rocket knees Attack
>>
Rolled 57 + 5 (1d100 + 5)

>>43807946

>Pushes past the Corpsman as he reaches for the tank controls to shut it off before returning to the engines, tools in hand.

+5 because of previous crit success.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>43807956
NYET!

IDINAHUI CYKA BLYAT!!!

FFFUUUUUUUCCCKKK YYYYOOOOOOUUUU

*drunkenly revs up the Hades Siege Drill*

I AM OF COMING FOR YOU CHAOS SHITFUCK!!!

*Charges towards the last surviving traitor with The melta drill revved up*
>>
>>43807919
Suggest it IC and I'll....debate it. Just don't expect favourable odds.

>Alice climbs back into the Standard-Pattern Chimera and takes up position in the Commanders seat.
>Together both of them start moving towards the base, careful to stay behind the Leman Russ.

>>43807914
Do Pred's even have armour upgrades lore wise or are they strictly APC's with guns?
>>
>>43807956
>>43807981
Oh well now. Hey Eversor! Come out and play with this lost little boy!
>>
>>43808007>>43807956

*Breathing stops again, clambers out the top hatch*
*Stands on turret waving*
>>
>>43808007
> falls over inside the leman russ, unable to stand due to his missing leg
>>
>>43807971
"This is the Planet Gospyria, in the Segmentum Pacificus. Tropical and jungle mostly."
>>
>>43807983
*knife went trough enemy helmet, disorienting the chaos fuck*
guys... little help.
>>
>>43807997
Lore-Wise, Predators are a Rhino pattern adapted for combat into a battletank, so I guess it is, indeed, reinforced.
>>
>>43807987
Well. I be getting the gifts, as the killing is being done quite fine without me. I see two Tech-Priests an' I have three Lathe blades... Who be highest ranking 'ere?
>>
>>43807984

>Returns to the Controls, clicks in annoyance, then smacks the Corpsman in the face with a wrench, pushing him off and taking over the controls, setting the tank to a slow crawl back to base.
>>
>>43807956
>>43807987

*FATALITY*

*Hades Siege drill rams melta-drill first into the surviving traitor marine*

AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KILLSTEAL BITCHES!!!!

>>43808027
*rammed into the heretic*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

FUCKMOTHER! IS DEAD!
>>
>>43808024
Thank you. And the coordinates?
>>
>>43808024
Wait! Do ye know date too?
>>
>>43808039
I think that was a bit of an overkill captain.

So uh.. can we go home now.
>>
>>43808033
How high up does a lathemaster rank? </> captain?
>>
>>43807984
Thank you techpriest you are a good man.

>>43808017
GO GET HIM LITTLE BUDDY DO IT FOR TAERIS!!

>>43808034
OW i'm sorry i really don't like chaos
>>
>>43808057
civilian
>>
>>43808054
Nyet!

No such thing as overkill comrade Dolan

grab vodka, enjoy!

*tosses bottle of vodka to Dolan*
>>
>>43808054
>>43808034
>>43808007
*Sits on turret, scratching a game of noughts and crosses with it's neuro gauntlet onto the tanks paintwork swapping hands with each turn*

Hey left hand won!
>>
"Hey has anyone see our Enginseer around? Not Nine or Nyzart, the one that didn't have a 'designation'."

>>43808029
This would be making most sense comrade.
>>
*tries to go back inside the tank*
Seriously! there is like 10 people in here! The lot of you get out.
>>
>>43808070
Then as far as the Palatine Sister isn't around, I'm the technically highest ranking one, however how it works in practice...That's another story.

>>43808083
The one wich is not always really present da?

No I have not seen him.
>>
>>43808073
Thanks captain. I drive best when im drunk.
>>43808080
HIGH FIVE!
>>
>>43808080

FYI for those who have no idea what it is, Noughts and Crosses is tic-tac-toe.
>>
>>43808098
So do I dolan!

In fact, I'm shitfaced right now!

Not of problem for murdering chaos scum da?
>>
>climbs out of the tank
>>43808097
Oh, hey there Captain.
>>
>>43808087
Yeah, all of you who aren't essential crew, get the fuck out! Sit on the turret or tack guards if you must!
>>
>>43808111
*throws vodka botlle*

THINK FAST FUCKMOTHER!

IS OF REWARD!
>>
>>43808112
Affirmative.
I still need to know the coords, or at least the subsector we're in.
>>
>>43808112

>Clicks as he points towards the patchwork keeping the engine from exploding as the tank continues crawling on at a pathetic five miles an hour as he sits at the controls.
>>
>>43808097
Yeah, hope she shows up today, and not just because that's what Gary wants...
>>
>>43808097
Ye there! Captin! Will yer accept the gift of the Lathes? As far as me lil' eyes can spy, yer the boss 'round 'ere.
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>43808123
>reaches out to catch it
>>
>>43808108
DA! *swigs bottle* now let see how much of this i can drink before i start seeing beetles.

>>43808112
Hows the engine? I have currently no sense of direction. And my locomotive skills are dropping. Lets drive!
>>
>>43808112
Where is headed next Gary?

I'm too pissed to make decisions on my own.

>>43808137
It would be nice yeah

>>43808138
Is of drink?
>>
>>43808140
>>43808123
>catches the bottle, spins it around in his hand, and takes a deep pull
Damn, that burns. Good stuff, where'd you get it?
>>
>>43808136
Work on it from the outside!

Actually, I tell ya what, we're on base anyway. EVERYONE OUT RIGHT NOW, LET THE COGBOY WORK
>>
>>43808149
If you are pussy, not much, if you are true soldier of imperioum, very much.

>>43808151
Valhallan secrets.

*cough*I make it*cough*
>>
>>43808153
*Puts on a tie, and some shades (No one knows where he found them) and act's like a bouncer pushing everyone away from the Tech Priest*
>>
>>43808050
"I know a rough date, I can give you an exact one in a minute."

Consensus: We 42nd Millenium now or still 41st?
>>
>>43808167
You like the tank? I found it when I was looking for a place to lie down, then everyone else found it.

>>43808173
M42 allows more creative freedom, so that's my vote.
>>
>>43808167
Give me a break captain. I just took down a tau commander in my underwear, got my legs blown of again and i think i just lost a quarter of my blood today. Not space to contain alcohol.
>>
>>43808150
Nah. Finest o' our metalwork, sword. I'm s'posed to hand 'em out to local leaders as a reward fer indirectly takin' part in Viam Gravitationis' experiments. Mechanicum first.
>>
>>43808188
speaking of more creative freedom, would the imperium be losing its shit because necron flyers appeared and destroyed navy assets near Cadia? Also, I vote for M42.
>>
>>43808188
Nice finding!

I found large structure about 3 klicks subterra.

Didn't breach the walls, need to find some kind of entry...

>>43808189
Break a leg there Dolan? *chuckles* I'm sorry comrade, I had to.
>>
>>43808188
M43***
>>
Greetings soldiers. How is the situation? It seems rather quite for the moment.
>>
>>43808209
Might want to check that out, then. Could be something good, maybe even some old supplies.
>>
>>43808202
Ah...

*thinks for a moment*

Sure!

>>43808215
Is of alright Kriegsman!

How are you today?
>>
>>43808228
I need heavy breaching charges, and underground detonations is very risky.

Need much explosives, just in case.

Meltas should do the best work...

Yes, I'm going to blow my way trough a potential titan or something similiar
>>
Virmanthras sat on the control room, only Vilus and him were present, overseeing a galactic map.

"We left many men behind, mylord." Said Vilus as he approached, handing him a cup of amasec. "Many of our brothers are... displeased."

"A neccessary sacrifice, Vilus, no war is won without them, no gods are feed without them." He took a sip of amasec. "They've just feed my future ascension, a worthy cause to die for."

After checking that the doors were closed and no one else was in the room, Vilus left the Amasec bottle in the table and a C'tan Phase sword began forming over his wirst. Slowly approaching Virmanthras.

The sword disappeared as sonn as Vilus' heard the doors opening behind him, various Word Bearer chaos lords, sorcerers and Dark Apostles entering the room.

"Now, my friend." Virmanthras didn't even turn to face Vilus "Leave us, there are matters we must discuss."
>>
>>43808209
Hehe. *swigs again* no don't sweat it captain. You should have seen that shot though, flying fuck went down like a brick.

You know i dont think i should even be drinking right now.
>>
>>43808173
... We never decided the point of time... Unless warp-fuckery, post 810 m41 minimum, as Gibbers had a solid point of time in backstory (Vervilix disaster aka Mara landing massacre)
>>
>>43808246
A structure? Tell me now, what are the exact coordinates of this world.
> there is concern in his voice
>>
>>43808229
I'm okay, Captain.
Do you think the enemy hides in the subterran base?
>>
>>43808246
*sigh, flops down near Dragovich, begins fixing augmetic arm*

Need a drink. Tell me, Captain, what did you find burrowing under the sea?
>>
>>43808250
Man you'd think Virmanthras' would've lost favor from the chaos god after losing to a bunch of guardsman more than once.
>>
>>43808229
I'll go fetch me forge... *waddles off and returns pulling the now floating metal bawx* gotta make sure it be cooled down...
>>
>>43808295
Kill or be Killed. All feeds the chaos gods in the end. Purposedly sacrificing his men to escape is still a success, even if a phyrric one.
>>
Rolled 16, 48, 1 + 5 = 70 (3d100 + 5)

>>43808153

>Clicks in appreciation, before turning off the tank, calling out to Nyzart in binary, and heading towards the engine.

Going for full repairs here.
>>
>>43808258
Trust me, I think like that every time before first drink of day. Then wake up next day not remembering anything, is of no problem.

>>43808279
Three klicks down.
*sneers*
Seemed imperial...

Not of heretic or XENO...origin...

>>43808282
Might be, or might be manufactorum of sorts from age of strife. Don't ask how I know, i had a thing with a sister of this one order once...ANYWAYYY...

>>43808283
*passes vodka bottle*

Structure, although was deep enough to be underground

Seemed pre-imperium.

Don't know for sure.

Should check it out someday.

>>43808320
riiight...
>>
>>43808188
I agree, just wanted to consult you guys first incase we get the Legal Team from Hell brought down on us for the henious crime of advancing the plot.

>>43808050
>>43808173
Millenium 42, Year 259, Month 11 by the Terran Calendar. I can't get any more specific than that, don't know if the Warp has shifted us back or forward or not.
>>
>>43808333
Pre-Imperium? You mean, like Dark Age?
>>
Rolled 95, 100, 8 = 203 (3d100)

>>43808326

>Looks over the mess of the engine, before clicking and ripping out the patchwork repairs to start all over again.
>>
>>43808333
No, the galactic coordinates. I need to know. It's... very important.
>>
ehh dang it im sleeping on the tank now, somebody else grab the stick. And also.
WHO AMONG YOU FUCKERS TOOK MY PANTS?!
>>
>>43808333
*Goes in and returns with three steaming metal blades*
>one shaped like a cavalry sabre
>second like a longsword
>third like a rapier
Well, they be cool enough now. Tech-Priests. Captin. Choose yer blade.
>>
>>43808403
You don't happen to have any bladestaffs, do you?
>>
>>43808368
Where everybody else is!

You know where our base is Da?

Then dig three clicks down!

SIMPLE!

>>43808365
How of you know?

>>43808403
*chooses the rapier like one*
>>
>>43808365
Shhh Ron, hush. If the tech-priests hears you they'll have a techno-boner. And they'll act crazy.
>>
>>43808427
*Nods in agreement*
>>
Rolled 86, 57, 45, 58, 95 + 5 = 346 (5d100 + 5)

>>43808366

>Clicks in approval of his engine repairs, though lamenting that he ran out of bolts and had to glue the engine's armor plating back on. Oh, well, as long as nobody shoots it with a rocket launcher, it should be fine.
>Begins work on the rest of the tank.

First one for the controls, second is the main cannon, third is for the wheels, fourth for the manned weapons and finally fifth is for the platings. Of course, not all of them are broken, it's more of a check-up and making sure they still click right.
>>
>>43808403
Gimme a saber please.
>>
>>43808416
Handles be made fer yer hands, and yer hands only. The shaft can be made long enough 'ta turn one o' 'em into spear that can slash too, if ye want so.
>>
>>43808425
The. Coordinates. Relative. To. Other. Celestial. Bodies.
>>
>>43808425
>>43808427
>lowers his voice
Right, right. But... Back home, the Techpriests said that Dark Age things were always really powerful. Shouldn't me try to find some?
>>
>>43808451
*Gestures he wants his skull mask to have a smile rather than gritted teeth*
*Gives thumbs up*
>>
So was anyone injured in that battle? Please don't tell me I was the only one
>>
>>43808445
Climb up ranks first da?

>>43808454
Fuck if I know, ask someone who knows?

GARY? WELSSLEY? SOMEONE? ANYONE?

WHERE THE SHIT ARE WE?

>>43808459
First need to breach trough wall.
>>
>>43808333
Alright. Welp, we need to find and destroy the Tau's main base. Just gotta find out where it's located. Guess we can have the ship scan the continent for it, since I blew up everything in that forward base.

Not especially interested in going down where you went, Captain.
>>
>once again climbs out of the Commander's hatch and slides doen the side of the hull, this time falling to a seated position against the sideskirt and pulls out a Medkit.

Well, we made it another day. I wonder if my sanity'll keep up.....

>The Kronus is patrolling the base perimeter.
>>
>>43808459
Nicking dar-age tech is considered tech-heresy if your not permitted.
Ron you and i are already in hot water. I think we should lay low on this.
>>
>>43808476
I'll go alone then, just need melta charges to for extra punch to break trough

>>43808471
I have a terrible hangover...
>>
>>43808474
Don't rightly know where this is, I ain't no navigator
>>
>>43808445
Well... If the tech priest at the engine over there declines, although 'tis frowned upon 'ta turn down Lathe blades. Take a skilled smith 'ta make one. An' around twelve standard gravitational forces, looped with point three standard gravitations, not 'ta speak of heat.
>>
>>43808496
Like Hell you're going alone, I want in. Sir.
>>
>>43808474
*grumbles*yes sir.
>>
>>43808454
>pulls a dataslate from her beltkit and offers it to Nyzart with a wince.

Here knock yourself out. Just take it quickly. Adrenaline is wearing off and the wound is starting to hurt.
>>
>Enters his quarters.
>Shuts door.
>The body of Plague Champion Vilus lies on his bed
>Morphs into a Callidus Assassin.
>Grabs the Necron Warrior head.
>Tries to transmit a signal back to its owner by carefully sticking the C'tan Phase Sword into the Necron Warrior's eye sockets.
>>
>>43808489
Wellsey! How are you daughter of preatoria?

Want to fhelp me in looting?

>>43808497
No biggie, less for the techpriest, more for me.

>>43808515
Grab as many melta charges and you're in!

>>43808520
Join me! And you can get promoted in no-time! Also maybe awesome new legs!
>>
>>43808469
Hmm... Yer want some silver inlaid steel or some real Lathe alloy fer it?
>>
>>43808496
Shouldn't we take care of the Tau first, though?
>>
>>43808438

>Clicks in approval, before putting away his tools and returning to the group and pointing at the fixed-up Leman Russ that looks almost new! Well, if you ignore the slight rust. And the glued-on engine armor. And one of the wheels in the tracks being slightly bent to an awkward angle. Okay, maybe not almost brand new.

>>43808532

>Clicks and waves his Medicae Mechadentrides.
>>
>>43808545
*Shrugs, points at you, then gestures to head (you decide), then gives a thumbs up*
>>
>>43808547
Didn't they buggered off already?
>>
>>43808542
Got it.
>runs off to get charges
>>
>>43808512
>>43808520

Don't give the blade to that moron, he'll probably try and trade it for contraband. Save it for our third Enginseer. He's still off fortifying the Forward Positions.
>>
>>43808547
You can handle that, I can handle this, and everybody wins!

Especially if is Dark age titan... or something similiar
>>
>>43808542
Sir, did you get a look at this structure? Did it look Imperial or Xenos?
>>
>>43808566
*mumbles* Good boy...da, very good.

Maybe no need to blow arrange accident...

Maybe...Maybe...
>>
The detective continues reading the annotated text, already formulating a plan, when a serf comes in with a message.

"Alright, alright. Let me see it."

He reads the document and winces.

This was all he needed. Tau Without and Necrons Within were bad enough, but now Chaos was on the scene. Detective Greely hated Chaos more than anything.

"Need to stay focused on the mission" he told himself. He wrote a list and gave it to the serf. "Alright, kid, tell the inquisitor that this is what i'm going to need to find out what we need to know. Shouldn't be too hard to get."

The serf took off.

"This will be the easy part. The hard part's going to be deciding what to do.. all sorts of possibilities."

still busy for the moment
>>
>>43808532
Ah, thank you.
>looks at the information in the data slate
Oh. Oh my. This far east? How could- unless... this is bad.

>>43808534
>receives a signal
H-hello?
>>
>>43808542
I will gladly help you loot, and breach this structure.

>>43808547
I'm pretty sure there running for the hills.

>>43808549
Great job buddy. Sorry about before I kinda took some combat stims in the tank.
>>
>>43808547
I'm going to hunt some Tau with you.
>>
>>43808570
A sword is for whacking thins Ensign. I'll never pawn it off.

Also did you and your lackeys stripped me naked and left me behind enemy lines?
>>
>>43808579
Imperial more, just less skulls everywhere, and no imperial insignia

>>43808593
EXCELLENT! Grab as much melta charges as you can carry on your person!
>>
>>43808571
Naw naw, I ain't gonna attack their main base without backup, so fine, I'll come with ya.
>>
>>43808549
Hey! Honored Tech-Priest! Ye want yer gift o' Lathes?! Best of lathe alloys, survives contact with power weapon, requires no power source!
>>
>>43808616
Maybe first attack base? then loot?

Would be good idea da?
>>
>>43808612
>returns with a bag full of melta charges
Got them, sir! Oh, man, I can't wait to find something really fuckin' cool down there. Maybe there's an STC... Or we could find an entire Dark Age museum! I can't wait!
>>
>>43808617

>Nods and clicks several times.
>>
>>43808612
Venturing through a subterranean Imperator Titan sounds pretty badass.
>>
>>43808561
Hmm... I say functionality. Lathe Alloys it be! I'll start on it soon.
>>
>>43808592
>She looks confused for a second as the Necron head turns on, unsure if it is able to transmit.
I don't know if this did really work but I need to speak with... whathever is in charge of you, Xeno, the one posing as a tech priest.
>>
>>43808612
Roger.

>>43808616
Hey Gary do you have a spare shotgun? I don't like the idea of CQB without one.
>>
>>43808542
I can't really complain, I'm alive aren't I?

>>43808549
>waves Nine off and gestures to her Medkit.

I appreciate the offer but I don't want to pull you away from your work on the tank, this doesn't even warrant a Medic.
>>
>>43808592
Hi Nyzart. What do you want?
>>
>>43808632
Well yeah, that's what I was saying. Butcher the Tau, then go dig for whatever it is you found.
>>
>>43808645
>switches to silent audio transmission
I am in command. What do you want?
>>
>>43808656
Did someone say medic?
>>
>>43808648
Got none since my old one just blew up on me. Ask the Quartermaster.
>>
>>43808635
Good boy!

>>43808642
Yes, it does.

>>43808656
Good good, now to repeat, want to join me in adventure?

>>43808662
Good idea Da! *sips more vodka from yet another tactical bottle*
>>
>>43808644
*Claps and Thumbs up*
>>43808681
*Gestures to stop talking by cutting hand across throat*
>>
>>43808688
Alright I'll try to grab you one as well
>>
>>43808682

>Clicks several times and waves his medicae mechadentride, before pulling out an old looking shotgun that may or may not have been stolen and presenting it to the Corpsman.
>>
>>43808639
So, there be this cavalry sabre an' longsword. I think the green-shiny tech-priest would like longsword, but 'e dinnae say which he wants yet, so choice be yours. I can always modify 'em to each one's liking.
>>
>>43808697
I meant that I'm transmitting my voice but only through the vox. No one in my immediate vicinity can hear me.
>>
Can anyone give me some pants!

>>43808597
Quartermaster do you have any spare uniforms?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>43808602
Course you wouldn't. And even if we -did- touch you, all we'd touch you with are Bolt Shells.....

>blinks, apparently looks flabbergasted.

Did you just call my fellow Praetorians lackeys?!
You know what, I'll flip a coin.

>pulls a throne from one of her pockets and flips it.

Heads.

Heads is one, tails is two. Tails is good for Dolan. Heads is bad.
>>
>>43808722
Can you make like... a scythe?
>>
>>43808722

>Points to the sabre.
>>
>>43808745
*grins like an idiot*
Thats a really erogenous thing to say Ensign. Also the emperor protects.
>>
>>43808721
Thank you, techpriest. I wish all of you guys were this nice.
By the way it seems some of the needles on you mechadentride are a little old.

>>43808745
May I ask what the beef between you and Dolan is? I get the feeling you don't like him.
>>
>>43808693
I might, do you think you'd need both Chimera's? Someone has to make sure the area is clear after all.

>>43808745
>catches the coin and reveals it.

Huh, you got lucky. Now get out of our sight. You've soured my otherwise agreeable mood.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>The detective staggers into camp, stinking of Amasec.

Boy, did I get it from the boss! Destroying a vital research lab! But it's all better now! Where's the Ensign, I got something she needs to see..

Anyone who is human can roll against my roll to see that The detective is nowhere near as drunk as he is acting.
>>
>>43808782
>>43808745
>>43808787
*Stands behind Dolan, patting him on the shoulder (I've got your back bro)*
>>
>>43808728
Of course. They have maybe some holes or so, but they will do the job.

>>43808707
Hack, Assault or Auxiliary version?
>>
>>43808681
I don't know if you know nothing about my... culture, but I'm an assassin, I was infiltrating the ship in order to assassinate the Sorcerer by the time you jumped in and sent half of it and my whole operation to oblivion.

The sorcerer is almost ready to become a daemon. He sacrificed almost all his men today, I murdered and posed as his right hand man shortly after we entered the portal.

He's going to make his move against you again soon, you've clearly got him in his bad side, and I know of your grudge against him.

I can't just murder him, not while he's surrounded by these many word bearers. But now that I can take the identity of his right hand man undisturbed, I can make a daring approach. I want you to make a distraction next time you meet, keep him from backing away into a portal and keep his bodyguards away from him. So I can make my move and end him once and for all.

We will be in contact, Xeno.
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>43808803
>looks over
What the Warp is he doing?
>>
>>43808787
From what I've heard, Ensign Wellsley accuses Dolan of possessing... how to put it... 'heretical material', and refusing to destroy it when ordered to.
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>43808803
It's on

Hmph...

>>43808800
Naw, I take the drill, it has enough space for small expedition force.
>>
>>43808767
Okay. I'll make yer a fitting handle today... Fer each blade.
>>43808753
Hmm... Will be heavy, thick or thin. Made with gravitation simulated from Lathe system, danger is there be too much mass if I'm not careful. Lets do it! I need some measurements first, though...
>>43808697
Yers too.
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>43808803
Detective are you ill?
>>
>>43808807
Shes really scary sometimes. Gotta need to update my hiding spots, do you know any?

>>43808787
Long story. It involves heretical documents, the monoblade and the lost of my legs.
>>
Shit, have to go, Do svidanya
>>
>>43808818
Oh thank the emprah! it was getting chilly.
>>
>>43808803

aw, shit.

>>43808821
>>43808836
>>43808855

"I'm fine! Never been *hic* better! Take me to the Ensign, this is very important!"
>>
>>43808867
*Covers eyes then shrugs and points at the drilling machine*
>>
>>43808803

>Looks quizzically at the Detective, wondering why he would allow himself to get this drunk

I'm assuming heavily mechanized Techpriests don't exactly fall in the "Human" category.
>>
>>43808888
>not buying it for a second
You don't have to be a detective to tell you're faking it. What's so important that you have to pretend to stumble around like a drunk teenager?
>>
>>43808818
the best for bashing for Gary and an assault one for me.

>>43808824
What kind of heretical material?

>>43808803
What's going on? Is this about me? Oh god they found me.
>>
>>43808824
I would've gotten at least 500 space monies from that book.
>>
>>43808782
Oh look. Just like that, my patience seems to have run out. Start moving rapidly.

>reloads her Bolter.

>>43808787
Gee.....you think? I can't possibly imagine why none of us would like a damned Heretic that has Warp Damned images of me that only exist because....get this, 'people imagined them'. I also can't possibly imagine why we're not allowed to him or the other one. But apparently one is important and -that- one is too stupid.

>climbs up the side of the Chimera and drops back into the Commanders seat.
>seems to be muttering to herself.

Warp damned Penal Regiment. You can only push a Praetorian so far before they snap but noooooo, it's okay nobody takes them seriously......

You lot! Move your arses before I have you all shot for cowardice!
Sergeant! If your tank is still busted pick either Battleaxe or Crusader and mount up!

Also, new thread? We might not get all this Tau slamming and Base raiding done in one.
>>
>>43808891
Thats a pretty unstable hiding place. But if an evesor recommends it, must be good.
>>
>>43808895

That depends on your life experiences, or if you're into ethanol

>>43808910

Ah-ah-ah! That is.. a secret! Ensign! ENSIGN!! Where's that blasted ensign!?
>>
>>43808916
>looks around shiftily to see if the Ensign is listening
Let's just say it was featuring her, and of quite a Slaaneshi nature.
>>
>>43808916
*shouts over*
That'll be the Assault pattern!
>>
>>43808952

>Flings a wrench at the Ensign in annoyance for ignoring the fact that he has already fixed the tank.
>>
>>43808952
>>43808956
*Mounts on Dolan's back and points to advance!*
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>43808952
stealth mode activate!
*pulls out cardboard box*
>>
>>43808930
*Whispers* Dolan You gotta help me hide from him.

>>43808975
>>43808952
Wait. Dolan was this book full of images of her? Is that why she's pissed at you??
>>
>>43808969
>looks over quizzically
Anyways, lathemaster, I'd be glad to give you my measurements for such a beautiful weapon. What do you need?
>>
>>43808952
not allowed to execute him or the other one*

>>43808888
>Alice is in an incredibly foul mood, obvious even from where Greely is standing.

You have intelligence for me Detective?

>The Kronus-Pattern Chimera, 'Crusader', has ceased it's patrol and rejoined the Formation, facing inwards.
>>
>>43809009
>looks over, realizes they are talking about the book he found, and immediately leaves
>>
>>43808820
I'll be waiting.
>>
>>43809009
That's one way to put. I swear i only saw 3 pictures. I quickly realized the monetary value and decided to sell it for funds. Also see my legs? They used to be awesome non-metallic legs, she blew them off. And about the hiding thing you're on your own ive got my hands full as it is.

Im napping in the tank.
>>
>>43809034
*Runs over to the Ensign pleading to hide in the chimera*
Alice please let me hide from the detective. He can't findddd... *sees the detective and freezes* aw fuck
>>
>>43808952
Cogboy will be just about done.

Holy shit were past 500 posts and only on page 7. Let's let all this settle a bit, then I'll make a new thread once we hit page 10
>>
>>43809009
>nods
I wouldn't talk about it right now, if you value your brain matter. Ensign's in a shitty mood.

>>43808888
nice quads btw
>>
>>43809100
She has other moods?
>>
You know, plotting both the victory AND the assassination of my character feels awkward.

Also, if the assassination attempt does succeed I guess I'll have my first ever Imperial sided consistent character ever.
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>43809034

..sorta.

>Leans into her conspiratorially, and whispers to her in high gothic, suddenly dropping his drunk pretenses

Only listen to this if something happens to me. Otherwise, destroy it without listening to it.

>passes her a vox recording and declares out loud in low gothic

"I heard they found a sexytime book of you! :snickers: dont worry, everyone's got skeletons in their closet. Speaking of which.."

>The detective begins staggering towards Nyzart

BUDDY! I got a story you wouldn't believe!

>Throws his arm drunkenly around nyzart

Opposed roll to notice what i'm trying to pull

I am the great mighty poo, and i'm planting a tau-made listening bug on you

So one time on monovia-6, there was this dark eldar sex-trafficking ring we were busting up. And they'd gotten ahold of the commisar's daughter! But whats really unbelievable is that :supresses laughter: they were more interested in having their way with her dolly!!
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>43809202
Oh, that's... uh... what?
RIP
>>
Rolled 34 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>43809202

>Leans in closer to listen to the Detective.

Roll is for noticing something is going on. -15 because casual observation.
>>
>>43809085
Excellent. The sooner we're away from these idiots the better.

Someone who's character is A. A Veteran and B. Not biased due to being the people causing the anger please roll a d100 or something. Also helps if they actually know more Praetorians than just Arthur and Alice.
>>
>>43809254

Erhm, not sure how - turned into +
>>
>>43809238

Just thought you might find that amusing. Anyway, I need to go lie down while the world stops spinning.

>staggers off

If only I rolled that good in dangerous situations
>>
>>43809202
He's not here for me? thank the Emperor.
*pulls out necklace with a small red stone on the end and rubs it between his fingers*
*whispers* They didn't find you. I can't believe they din't find you. I don't know what I'd do without you.
>>
>>43809304
Inb4 Excuse for me to start banging Eldar at your door
>>
>>43809261
*drinks Lictor whiskey*
You wanna talk about anything, Alice?
>>
>>43809321
God, that sounds dirty minded, let me rephrase:
To start having Eldar bang at your door
>>
>>43809328

>Picks up his thrown wrench, before following Gary with a bottle of coolant in one hand.
>>
>>43809350
What, is the tank fixed?
>>
>>43809339
That's not really much better.
>>
>>43809321
I've been dropping hints about Eldar for a bit now.

>>43809328
You got any more of that? I need a drink to calm myself.
>>
>>43809202
>accepts the Vox Recorder, her expression briefly changing to a neutral, if serious one, coupled with a nod before switching back to the current murderous scowl.

You.....the book is Heretical but the only people who seem to care are us!

Almost done it.

Sergeant Gary, be a mate and clear out your tank. Please.
>>
>>43809371
Khorne Damn it!
Is there any other word to say "bang at a door" that doesn't sound dirty?
>>
>>43809368

>Facepalms and points at the tank he already fixed sometime ago.
>>
>>43808592
Ensign? We need to talk.
>>
>>43809378
Heh! If you think you can handle shit thats been distilled with the guts and fluids of a Lictor, be my guest...
*passes the flask*
>>
>>43809392
Oh, right, thanks for the good work, you've saved a fine machine.

>>43809379
Aye aye, Ensign, right away. I'm serious though, talk to me when you're ready.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>43809403
Can't be much worse than Ork Brandy
*Takes a gulp*
*rolling for how well it's handled*
>>
>>43809368
Tank's been fixed for a while now, sergeant. I think the Enginseer is upset at the lack of recognition for his work, as shown by the tools he's been lobbing at everyone.

>>43809390
The way things are looking, probably not. Knocking perhaps?
>>
*Just stands around staring at everyone and waving every so often*
>>
>>43809455
>>43809403
It's not bad. You should try some big mek brew

>>43809474
He did a great job!! Love that guy.

Gotta run out for a bit i'll be back in a bit
>>
>>43809474
I just thanked him though.

>>43809484
You still able to talk? Why were you in that tank? And what's your mission?
>>
>>43809522
*Makes a gun sign to head, then looks rounds and shrugs his shoulders as if he can't find his target*
>>
Rolled 8 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

*goes to the very box-like mobile smithy* I'll be makin' the handles an' preparing the things that will be made from scratch. I'll leave the grav-generators powered so ye can tow me if we move out. with that, I'm off to sleep... Rollan for handle quality now, though. Bonus for experience at weaponcraft
>>
>>43809398
Aye. Take five men.

>Alice climbs out of the cupola and drops over the side of Battleaxe, followed by the crew who make automatically take up ready stances.

I assume this is an important, private conversation? Very well.

gestures for Nyzart to take the lead.

>>43809453
I think I'll take you up on that offer soon.....
>>
>>43809561
*cough*legendary steel*cough*better than power weapons*cough*
>>
>>43809538
So who was it you were after?
>>
>>43809561
Darn. No good. Shoulda studied this "wood" more... Seems 'ta break before it bends. more attempts next session
>>
>staggers into his tent.

>quits the act and puts the listening device in his ear.
>>
>>43809568

>Pulls out a portable paper shredder that looks recently cobbled together and stands behind Nyzart, ready to spring into action.
>>
>>43809568
I, ah... I don't believe that it's an imperial or, indeed a human relic that the valhallan has discovered.
>>
>>43809591
*Just makes a whooshing portal like sounds and jumps forwards and then points to self*
>>
>>43809608
What? Aw, man... I was finally going to see something straight out of the stories they told us as kids...
>>
>>43809620
Damn, looks like my character is becoming popular in the officio assassinorum.
>>
>>43809586
who ever said better? It's pretty much unbreakable, but not too much better than a best quality monosword otherwise, and it's just the handles he screwed up.
>>
>>43809620
Hmmmm... you were after that Sorceror? Vinturamawhatshisname? Makes sense...
>>
>>43809608
whoops, dropped my trip
>>
>>43809662
*Nods then pulls out a vox caster and presses play*

Virmanthras!
>>
>>43809699
Heh, you might as well stick with us then. He seems interested in our outfit for whatever reason...
>>
>>43809730
*Thumbs up then pats Gary's face*
>>
>>43809608
>>43809605
I'm listening. But why inform me? Surely Sergeant Gary or Captain Dragovich would be better?
>>
>>43809742
*pats him back*
Awwww... you're so sweet...
>>
>>43809746
The captain seems to have passed out, and the catachan doesn't seem to trust me for some reason. Either way, I think we should get off world as soon as possible.
>>
>>43809771
*Thumbs up and moon walks away*
>>43809781
*Just stands behind breathing heavily*
>>
>>43809781
*overhears*
Really? And why might that be?
>>
>>43809781
Eh? What's so lethal that we need to up and leave the planet immediately? I need specifics, if we try and abandon the planet without clearing it with Sub-Sector HQ, we'll be lit up.

I mean you haven't steered us wrong so I'm trusting you, but we -need- a solid reason first.
>>
>>43809871
It... there's a -strong possibility- that it's a tomb world.
>>
>>43809900
And just what makes you say that?
>>
>>43809900
>>43809837
>goes pale, raises a hand to pause the conversation

A moment please Nyzart.

>grabs Gary's shoulder and turns him away from Nyzart.
>"You know, even if you don't trust him, if he has proof or at the very least actionable intel, I think we should listen. We will get destroyed if it wakes up."
>>
>>43809942
The awakening of tomb world's fits a spiral pattern through this segmentum. A pattern that points to this world's as the next where a tomb will awaken.
roll to see through my bluff
>>
>>43809998
Forgot to add >inb4 Tomb World starts waking up right now.
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>43810018
>>
>>43809998
We'll listen, but act on our own terms. Keep an eye on him, don't give him a chance to backstab us.
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>43810037
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>43810018
*eye narrows*
>>
>>43810039
*uses past experience to make a back stabbing gesture*
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>43810018

..hmm
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>43810037
Indeed it would be an unfortunate situation to be locked in combat between Tau and Necron forces.
>>
*Whistles to self*
>>
Bloody hell, almost 600 at Page 9. Shall we new thread now or wait for a few mins?
>>
>>43810352
Oh, whoops. Page 10 now. We must.....COMMENCE PHASE 2!
>>
>>43810352
let's keep going for a bit, I can tell that shit is about to fly.
>>
>>43810352
New thread
>>
>>43810352
Yep, may as well. Hope we're archiving these....
>>
>>43810368
I'd say start new thread then resume our covno there. Don't want to accidentally in the middle of an explosion.
>>
>>43810390
right. New thread then.
>>
>>43810390
Someone else start TROPIC THUNDER PART 2, my file is duplicate.
>>
600 posts!
>>
>>43810449
I'll see if my copy of the image is a duplicate.
>>
>>>43810601
>>
>>43810587
Scratch that, I gotta go for abut half an hour
Thread posts: 604
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.