[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would an evil lair run by Barbie look like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 19

What would an evil lair run by Barbie look like?
>>
File: disaster-barbie_1.jpg (51KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
disaster-barbie_1.jpg
51KB, 800x600px
Scaled-up dollhouse (also known as a house) riddled with traps.
>>
It would be pink and have a Jacuzzi.
It would also be between 50% and 90% a walk-in closet.

In a dark corner, all by herself, a little girl who's a bit chubby will be crying.
>>
Plastic husbands handsome men standing around unmoving, in silly clothes, always smiling weird fake smile. They eyes are begging you to end their torment and seems always follow you.
>>
>>43771989
Pink
>>
>>43771989
It would be made of plastic.
Everything would be fantastic.
It would be defined by imagination
Life would be her creation.
>>
>>43771989
Victoria's Secret, with extra robotic guards
>>
Lotta pink, for starters.
All the uniforms and equipment will be fashionable, distinct, and ergonomic for comfortability.
Massive walk-in closets with plenty of uniforms and equipment for everyone.
Group therapy and discussion sessions to keep self-esteem and morale up, along with regularly occurring pool parties and socials.
>>
Like a dozen misplaced hotwheels cars and a gundam from that time your brother was made to play with you.
>>
>>43771989

What people forget about Barbie is that she's got a CV like some ennui riddled immortal who has over the centuries perfected every possible skill in an attempt to satiate her boredom, like this is a partial list of her careers according to Wikipedia:
Art teacher
Dance teacher
Elementary teacher
Football Coach
Gymnastics Coach
Sign language teacher
Spanish language teacher
Special Education Teacher
Student teacher
Swim teacher
Dentist
Doctor
Nurse
Surgeon
Veterinarian
Paratrooper
United States Army officer (1989, Desert Storm 1992)
United States Air Force jet pilot (1990)
United States Marine Corps officer (1991)
United States Navy petty office QM1 (1991)
Ambassador for world peace (1986)
Chancellor (I can be... Chancellor 2013), (available only in Germany)
United States President (2000)
Presidential candidate (Barbie for President 1992, 2004, 2008 & 2012)
UNICEF Summit diplomat (1990)
Firefighter (1995)
Life guard (Baywatch 1994)
Police officer (1993)
Canadian Mountie (2005) (available only in Canada)
Architect (2011)
Astronaut (1965, 1985, 25th Apollo 1994)
Paleontologist (1997)
SeaWorld trainer (I can be... SeaWorld Trainer 2009)
Pilot (1990)
Flight Attendant (American Airlines 1973-75, Flight Time 1989)
NASCAR driver (1998, I can be... Race Car Driver 2009)
Stewardess (American Airlines 1961-64, Pan Am 1966)
Artist
Ballerina (1961–present)
Designer (2008)
Fashion Model (1959–present)
Hair Dresser (2008)
Make-up artist
Movie actress
Olympic Gymnast
Pet stylist (I can be... Pet Stylist 2008)
Photographer
Pop singer
TV chef (I can be... TV chef, 2008)
Business executive (1960, 1978, Day to Night 1985, 1999)
Waitress (Barbie Princess Charm School, 2011)
American Beauty pageant girl (1973, 1978, 1991)
Cat burglar (Barbie by Christian Louboutin)[2]
Ocean Treasure Explorer (2013)
Street Rapper (1992)
McDonald's cashier (1983)
News anchor (I can be... News Anchor 2010)
Princess (1990s-present)
SCUBA diver (1994)

I vote for BRIGHT PINK MOON-BASE
>>
>>43772539
>What people forget about Barbie is that she's got a CV like some ennui riddled immortal who has over the centuries perfected every possible skill in an attempt to satiate her boredom

I've never been happy with that concept as an explanation for why there are so many Barbie jobs. The real reason is, of course, to sell toys, but I feel like it also provides a good example to young girls that you can be anything you want. Barbie can be anything, and so can you.
>>
>>43772539
Barbie has dozens of clones who are highly skilled in their field of expertise, but only barbie prime has access to their collective knowledge.
>>
>>43772612
Or Barbie is a hivemind. One that, for now, is content with moulding the minds of young girls in her image.

Also, this topic counts as a fucking magical realm for me...
>>
File: 1442814252400.jpg (125KB, 800x1356px) Image search: [Google]
1442814252400.jpg
125KB, 800x1356px
>>43772612
So she's Akumetsu?
>>
>>43772403
>Life would be her creation
Creepy
>>
That one Barbie song. You know the one.
Whichever the physical structure her lair ends up being, that song plays constantly, slowly (or immediately) eroding the sanity of anyone who dared venture in. Traps and the like end up being redundant, as the intruder finds himself caught in himself, his mind riddled by the song.

You are now hearing the song in question. YOU WERE IN BARBIE'S LAIR ALL ALONG.
>>
>>43772034
>Implying fatties and non 10/10 aren't shoot in the back of the head
>>
>>43773309

This is what happened to Skipper.
>>
>>43773439

Otter-Mode or Death!
>>
>>43772640
Into mind control anon?
>>
>>43772640
>One that, for now, is content with moulding the minds of young girls in her image.

Dude, how do you think she got to be a hivemind?

There is no 'for now'. That is how she propagates. She has established her way of life as an unrealistic standard of beauty and lifestyle, which makes the thralls come to her. She doesn't need to hunt new bodies for the collective, all she has to do is put up advertisements.
>>
>>43772739
I don't mind, it's kinda catchy.

Waaaaaaaait.
>>
>For such an opulant mansion it's pretty far out into the sticks. The only road leading into the mountain being an old access road when that part of the mountain used to belong to a long since abandoned lumber yard

>Everything is as perfect as you would expect it to be. Crystal chandilers, perfectly arranged furniture. The foyer alone is bigger then most people's houses and could probably be converted into one if desired. No doubt the hired help probably lives out of this wing of the house.

>As you venture around it's very well lit and every area of the house seems devoted to various fields of study meaning it's owner is an extensive academic or at least plays it up as one.

>In every room are figures, life sized and surprisingly realistic in various cloths and posed in various forms of activity. However you noticed one seems to be quivering and you suspect it's probably the wind until you notice a streak of make up running down it's face...

>You examine it and, to oyour horror, the eyes turn and look at you with a mournful and frightened look in them as more tears well up. That's when you hear the click clack of heels and turn to see a woman of emaculate figure and dress

>"Oh dear, I spent ages on her eye shadow, I knew I must of forgot to seperate the nerves in her eyes"
>>
>>43772539
>United States Marine Corps officer (1991)
I would let her drill my ass like the maggot I am.
>>
File: sakamoto.gif (174KB, 488x269px) Image search: [Google]
sakamoto.gif
174KB, 488x269px
>>43775544
I want to get off Barbie's Wild Ride.
>>
>>43774518
Okay, so wait.

What you're saying is any of us here, or anyone we know, could already be infected and not even know it?
>>
>>43775580
>maggot
I think you misspelled something there friend
>>
>>43771989
I think there was a game about this.
>>
>>43775544
Creepy.

I like it. Want more somehow.
>>
File: DND1SQD.jpg (137KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
DND1SQD.jpg
137KB, 792x612px
Y'all managed to turn Barbie into some Eldritch monster, or someone that would make Hannibal nervous. Never change, /tg/.
>>
File: machine gun Barbie.jpg (107KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
machine gun Barbie.jpg
107KB, 640x480px
>>43777873
This isn't even Barbie's final form.
>>
File: BarbieLDFullSize (21).jpg (340KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BarbieLDFullSize (21).jpg
340KB, 1600x1200px
How does Ken figure in?
>>
>>43775544
> The owner of the house was kind enough to provide with some tea and snacks.
> Everythong in the perfect order - there is full china set, on which lies a perfectly cut triangle sandwiches and kettle full of tea.
> The kettle pour into your cup only hot air
> When you get yourself a sandwich, you notice they are entirely made from plastic.
> The owner of the house watching you and your actions, with perfect smile and judging your every movement.
> She is expecting you to do something.
>>
>>43778183
Mass produced Stepford Husbands with bizarre combat capabilities.
>>
>>43778183
The halls of perfect men. They. Are all perfect, in every way - handsome, smart, silent and unmoving without Her order. Basically, a golems.
>>
Now I really want an Evil Overlord Crime Boss Barbie.

Supervillain (I can be... Supervillain) when?
>>
>>43778269
You mean like Merkel except good looking?
>>
>>43772539
>>43772580
>>43772612
>>43772640
>>43774518
All of you are wrong. Life in the Dreamhouse is canon. She gets the skills from the outfits - she only knows how to do vet stuff when she wears the vet uniforms.
Clearly she's stealing the souls of professionals and sealing them and their skills and expertise into clothing that best represent them.
>>
File: barbie.jpg (121KB, 849x460px) Image search: [Google]
barbie.jpg
121KB, 849x460px
>not just watching B:LitD
This shit is way better than it should be. Glad it didn't turn into the new MLP.
>>
>>43779780

There is no true Barbie, The Barbie is simply whoever steps up to wear the outfits
>>
>>43779997
Congratulations, you have been chosen as a new Barbie candidate. You must fight all the other candidates, in the Dreamhouse, with the tools available therein. The last one standing will be the new Chosen One.
>>
>>43779833
...Those expressions are oddly hilarious.
>>
>>43780110
>>43779997

See, now I'm picturing a Hunger Games-esque tournament as to who shall become the new Barbie, with the promise of fame and fortune (not to mention the skills of a thousand damned souls trapped in eternal torment inside their former uniforms) except that there's a sting in the tail: the winner literally becomes Barbie, their old personality consumed as the gestalt being known as Barbie takes over, complete with blonde hair, nigh on impossible proportions and valley girl accent. The truth is probably partially known, but only as rumour; some of the contestants try to stop anyone from becoming Barbie or use the power for good, others are thrown in as candidates unwillingly, either due to political reasons (it's a remarkably useful way to get rid of dissenters or political rivals) or due to being convicts or people no longer useful to society (either they die or fill a role that their society needs due to Barbie being the ultimate jack of all trades).
>>
File: barbie 4.jpg (96KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
barbie 4.jpg
96KB, 960x540px
>>43780248
Pictured: best girl
>>
File: barbie3.jpg (106KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
barbie3.jpg
106KB, 960x540px
>>43780363
>>
File: barbie2.jpg (150KB, 864x486px) Image search: [Google]
barbie2.jpg
150KB, 864x486px
>>43780380
>>
File: barbie1.jpg (97KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
barbie1.jpg
97KB, 960x540px
>>43780400
aaaand that's it
>>
File: 000000.jpg (105KB, 1113x623px) Image search: [Google]
000000.jpg
105KB, 1113x623px
>>43771989
>>
>>43771989
Evil Barbie dogma:
Everything no beautiful must be destroyed. Everything more beautiful or even threatening to be more beautiful must be destroyed.
>>
>>43780304
The problem is that you CAN'T manipulate Barbie, because she represents the ideals of a metric fuckton of girls both young and not all over the world.
But, of course, Barbie can manipulate all those girls. As they shape her, she shapes them. Whoever manages to become the Barbie and not be lost in the maelstrom of trapped souls will effectively have an army at his/her command.
>>
>>43779780
Well, time to write some Barbie/FFX-2 crossover fanfic
>>
>>43775544
>cloths
>must of
The errors are rob the potency of the text.
>>
>meanwhile on /tg/: People watch a barbie cartoon, think it's good, and use it for ideas in a horror campaign
Okay
>>
>>43780684
Judge for yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7KMCIU8A7M
>>
>>43772539
>ennui riddled immortal
I'm under the impression she's an actor and every job she's held is just a new role.
>>
>>43781149
But that's the BORING explanation.
>>
So, a Barbie archetype for Unknown armies then?

Could be the center of a campaign.
>>
>>43781298
Doesn't UA already have the Personamancer?
>>
>>43781298
...continue
>>
>>43781149
>>43781298

The movie is for humans of the future, who while much surpassing us technologically have not managed to quell our need for entertainment and attachment to the past. Barbie is a specially engineered plastic entertainment life form created so that humanity might experience the past directly without harming their own history, and therein barbie and ken must perform every possible "interesting" thing there is for a human to do.

The kicker? Barbie has gone rouge, her accumulated knowledge and experience both unlocking her mind and providing her with all the tools to use the butterfly effect to initiate whatever series of events puts her in total control of our future. And with the help of your new found sponsor, ken, it's up to you to save the future.
>>
>>43781367
It's been a while since I've gone through the book and forgot about them. That works.
>>
>>43781433
>Barbie has gone rouge
I swear you did that shit on purpose
>>
>>43781520
I thought it worked better than code rouge.
>>
>>43773309
No you misunderstand, they're made into plastic.

It's fantastic!
>>
>>43773439
>>43773309
Barbie strikes me as a caring, compassionate, iif a bit ditzy, sort.
Looking after friends and family and loving them deeply.

They will conform to her standards though. wether they want to or not.
>>
Goddammit /tg/, I don't want this. Stop making me want this.
>>
There was a setting, done by /tg/ ages ago, where every toy in a particular condemned landfill was brought to life, and struggled to form civilizations inside the wasteful pit.

I remember only two factions cleanly: The accepting and benevolent Lego men, whose city would cheerfully host stuffed toy and action figure alike, but whose punishments would melt other toys into soft plastic that they would forge into the bricks that built the walls of their magnificent fortified city... and Barbie.

Singular. THE barbie. She had apparently tapped into some really potent Ju-Ju because every other barbie in the entire dump was fair game as far as she was concerned. She was implausibly old, a 1950's original Barbie with the black and white striped bathing suit in immaculate condition... but she kept her youth and beauty by harvesting the plastic of those who came after her. Every other barbie, ken, and skipper who she found would be reduced to plastic slag and either used to build her dream house, or applied to herself as "skin cream" too ward off the effects of time and deterioration. She wasn't alone, of course. she kept horribly mangled off-model not-barbies as a kind of cannon fodder, for hunting other toys when she needed them.

She was less "big Bad" more "Lady of Pain". Don't cross her, don't get anywhere near her... don't have anything she wants... or your name is on the hit list.
>>
>>43783130
Don't want what? Life in the Dreamhouse is a good TV show, healthy for little girls, and entertaining enough for their fathers to not want to shoot themselves.

And psycho Barbie is best Barbie.
>>
>>43783261
I don't to be getting a boner from this thread is what I don't want.
Some of these suggestions are tugging dangerously on the borders of my magical realm.
>>
>>43772539
You forgot Privately Chartered Secret Agent who also has a magical translucent chameleon suite.

And before you ask, yes, I did play that vidya game. It was for my sister, but she always has me play her games for her.
>>
>>43783312
>yet another femdomfag
Smh desu senpai
is there nobody on /tg/ that wants to bend them over, not be bent over
>>
File: SavageGuy.jpg (53KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
SavageGuy.jpg
53KB, 550x412px
>>43779780
>Clearly she's stealing the souls of professionals and sealing them and their skills and expertise into clothing that best represent them.
Do you not?
>>
>>43783228
...I want this.
>>
>>43780518
the fact that a man can become the next barbie is spooky
>>
>>43783361
I think I remember that game

the hacking minigames were pretty fun if I recall correctly
>>
>>43780518

Oh yeah, that's the point I was getting at: some people WANT to use the power of Barbie for their own ends, but don't know the full truth about what being a Barbie entails; the idea that it's like a sword you can wield is erroneous (albeit one probably maintained a fair bit by the political elite that organises the tournament to make sure there's plenty of willing candidates).

The idea that formed in my head last night was that there was an original Barbie once, who started this whole thing. She was, at least at 1st, a fairly stereotypical rich valley girl: blonde, ditzy, living off her daddy's money and frankly a bit of a bitch. However, she also had ambition, and every career she saw, she wanted to be a master of. Unfortunately, she was too flighty to actually stick with one career long enough to master it, her ambition pulled her this way and that, and demanded that she master them all rather than stick with one. Thus, with daddy's money and a good old bit of Mad Science, she sought a way to become an instant master of any given skill. Eventually, her investment bore fruit, albeit at a terrible cost: the scientists she hired found a way to harvest the soul of a person, complete with all the skills they had in life. To most this would be abhorrent, but to Barbie this seemed to spur her on further, and thus experimentation with these souls began in earnest.
>>
>>43783461
I want both.
>>
>>43787366

At first they tried simply adding the harvested souls to Barbie's own; this worked for a while, granting her the skills of the soul in question, but not unlike a transplanted organ, these souls were soon rejected, and the skills lost with it. It was only when Barbie paraded around in the lab one day in surgical scrubs and a doctor's coat that they hit upon the idea of binding the souls to objects, rather than Barbie herself. This worked like a charm, allowing Barbie to have the skills of a given profession without any decay or loss of ability; better still, they could add multiple souls to one item to refine the skill even further, so that Barbie could become a true master. It was, perhaps, unfortunate for those scientists then that they were so focused on their creation and the scientific possibilities that they didn't consider the possibility of a double cross; once they had finished, Barbie harvested their souls too and stuck them in a lab coat.

With a process that would allow her to become an instant master of any skill, her long work began to fulfil her ambitions. With some professions she simply went straight to the top, seducing or manipulating those at the height of their careers until they suffered a "tragic accident" and joined Barbie's collection; with others she climbed the ranks, stealing the souls of her rivals to add to her own abilities. By the time anyone became aware of her rise, it was almost impossible to stop her, after all how could you take on a master doctor/pilot/firefighter/martial artist/hacker with the debating skills of 100 lawyers? Eventually, even her family got added to her collection, her father's business acumen being added to a suit, and her mother's housekeeping skills being added to an apron (though at least she granted them the dignity to wait until they were on their deathbeds before harvesting their souls). In the end, the only thing that seemed able to stop her would be time itself.
>>
>>43787447
... continue
>>
>>43780684
It's better than Clarence and SU, t b q h
>>
>>43772006
>party gets transported into a cursed doll house

>Rooms keep changing, new corridors appear, no doors leading outside.

>windows only show a weird , pink-glowing void.
>>
>>43787447

Barbie was, after all, only mortal, and her long work had kept any heirs out of the picture. Her ambition forbade it as well; she wasn't going to risk letting any children from undoing all her hard work! Thus, with age slowly creeping up on her, she returned to the lab to find a way to cheat death. With the souls of dozens of harvested scientists at her command, and no ethical restriction to stop her, she quickly whittled down the possibilities. She started with trying to maintain her body as long as possible, however even that hit its limits, as her body would eventually give out. Mechanical options were eliminated too, due to issues with her soulbound uniforms. Eventually the only solution left was almost an inverse of the process that started this: instead of binding souls to objects, she would instead bind her soul to a new host, destroying their soul in the process. Finding a new host was almost pathetically easy: by this point she had become an icon for young girls to aspire to, so there were millions of potential candidates. When Barbie announced a contest to become her heir, it very nearly caused riots in the streets as thousands of girls and women in every city in the world scrambled to enter. The 1st such contest was nothing like the competition it would become, being more akin to a Miss World competition at the time. Eventually, however, Barbie had her heir, and her 1st attempt at pseudo-immortality succeeded. The young girl, willing to do "anything" to become like Barbie, was almost too perfect a host, even down to looking like Barbie (albeit via some rather intense surgeries) and not suspecting a thing up until Barbie's soul entered her body and consumed her.
>>
>>43787539
I love it
>>
>>43772403
You're saying she's a robotic engineer neet who surrounded herself with androids of her own making?
>>
>>43772689
Needs an edit.
>>
>>43787539
This is neat, anon.

We demand more.
>>
>>43787539

With a new, young body, Barbie began her rise to power: she could fill any given niche her society needed. Medical crisis? Doctor Barbie is here! Military action is required? General Barbie can help! The latest political leader has just been impeached due to scandalous accusations involving underage sheep? Presidential Barbie is willing to take the reigns! Eventually, Barbie would worm her way into all facets of society, and she had one goal in mind: maintain the process that would extend her life and keep the line of Barbie "heirs" progressing. However, as time wore on and the list of heirs grew, it became clear that Barbie's immortality wasn't perfect: each soul she consumed wasn't destroyed entirely, and a small fragment of each one was left behind. Thanks to her advanced understanding of the process that sustained her, she did at least have a degree of control over these shards, and would in time learn to choose which aspects of her consumed souls would survive in these shards, creating a gestalt entity known only as Barbie. This entity was, in essence, the most notable characteristics of the original Barbie amplified to enormous degrees: her ambition, her drive to become a master of all skills, and her desire for immortality and to maintain her own existence, but lacking the other elements of human nature that the original Barbie may have had. Eventually, even the original Barbie was absorbed into the gestalt, her personality so warped by what she had become that the two become one and the same. It was at this point that her political and social stardom started to fade; without any desire beyond expanding her collection and maintaining her own existence, she released her grip on the reigns of society. However, her legacy had a lasting impact: her skill set was vital to the smooth running of society, and she was still idolised by millions of girls and women. Thus a new society arose in her wake, one hell bent on keeping Barbie around as a tool.
>>
>>43771989
Well firstly it's a hot-pink glamour-fortress with a view to kill.
So many fucking robotic murder-dolls showing off all of her old fashion choices.
The jacuzzi-pool has a secret compartment containing sharks.

Plus a small horde of tormented, enslaved men who've all had plastic surgery to look like that one guy who broke her heart.
>>
>>43787620
holy shit this is amazing writefagotry.
>>
>>43787620

The contests that Barbie had started to find an heir were expanded; although the truth of how the Barbie "lineage" was still a closely guarded secret, only fully known to Barbie, it became obvious that heirs were needed, if just to keep Barbie happy and compliant with those in charge. In exchange for heirs, Barbie would swoop in in times of crisis, effortlessly solving any issue that may befall them. Unfortunately for the leaders of this new society, this presented a new issue: Barbie was seen as a hero, and the people often wondered why she wasn't in charge, and if she had the inclination, she could clearly take over. This forced the rulers of this new society to try and quell any idea that Barbie could rule, turning to oppressive means to do so. A strange side effect of this is that Barbie became symbolic of all things to all people: to the state she was a symbol of the establishment, being on their leash and called in when they need her (although the truth was she fixed any crisis she wanted to); to the people she was almost a patron saint or superhero, swooping in to save the day from the latest crisis. The contest to find Barbie's heirs became a focal point of all this; by this point the state was determined to find the best heir for Barbie, and thus the contest had become far crueler and more arduous. The last man standing rule, originally in place to prevent a contest from having no winners at all, became the de facto way of deciding the winner of the contest, with contestants and rulers alike turning the whole thing into one part beauty contest, one part blood sport. This new, bloodier contest would become a useful tool for all involved: entrants seeking to overthrow the state would enter to try to become Barbie to start a revolution; captured dissidents and criminals would be thrown in to eliminate their burden on society, political rivals would be thrown in to remove them, and some are still entering because they just want to be like Barbie.
>>
>>43787729

And that's it. The Barbie Games, the Miss Barbie competition, a ritualistic sacrifice to the being known as Barbie, whatever you want to call it, that's how it came to be.

(In my mind, at least. Inspiration does weird things at 1am.)
>>
>>43787754
bravo anon bravo its a fucking classic.
>>
>>43787754
I hope you don't mind if I cap this? It's fucking gold.
>>
>>43787961
Not him but do it and post the pic.
>>
File: 1440787376493.png (891KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
1440787376493.png
891KB, 960x638px
>>43787991
I'm shit at editing these down, but will do the best I can - meanwhile here's the whole thread if someone else wants to do the key bits:

http://imgur.com/Q4cAuWr

No bully pls but how do I git gud at doing this kind of thing?
>>
>>43787961

Go for it, I'd love to see my work survive this thread.
>>
>>43788228
Bugger, imgur can't cope with that hi-res either. Gonna have to do this the long way.

>>43788244
Thanks, anon - honestly loved the writefaggotry.
>>
>>43783228
Is that from Discarded? Man, i loved that setting
...i wish it was finished and not abandoned though.
>>
File: tg gestalt barbie edit.png (2MB, 4016x4934px) Image search: [Google]
tg gestalt barbie edit.png
2MB, 4016x4934px
>>43788267
>>43788244
>>43787991
Forgive my crude editing skills please - here's the whole thread for anyone who wants it/can edit it better than I did.
>>
>>43788499
welp good work for what you have done anon

this was some of the best writefagotry I have seen in a while and its important its recorded
>>
File: tg gestalt barbie edit.png (2MB, 4016x4934px) Image search: [Google]
tg gestalt barbie edit.png
2MB, 4016x4934px
>>43788499
>>43788521
Thanks - disregard the previous version, didn't check it properly and some of it got cut off
>>
>>43772539
>Street Rapper
I'd pay to see that. "Straight outta Beverly Hills"
>>
>>43778218
and voiced by Michael Keaton.
>>
>>43779997
Barbie Corps?
Do they fight the Green Lanterns?
>>
>>43788553
Excellent...thank you!

Hopefully this will inspire some crazy campaigns.

>>43789080
Wasn't that during the 90's when MC Hammer was a Friend of Barbie?

Also, I wonder what writefag thinks about Friends of Barbie.
>>
>>43789294
The pink lanterns, known for savagely attacking people's choice in fashion, banishing them from social gatherings, and making new fashion accessories from the corpses of their enemies. With makeup of blood, jewelry of bone, and clothing of skin, these bloodthirsty harpies plague the galaxy.

Their leader, Barbie, has the blackest heart of them all. Using eldritch powers to rip the souls from all that would oppose her, she has ascended to the status of a demigod, which she retains by using the souls of young children who have been tricked into thinking she was harmless.

Should she be left unchecked, she would surely doom the universe to endless bloodshed and fashion shows, but she is kept in line by valiant heroes and rom-coms
>>
This thread is platinum. I'm stealing everything
>>
>>43771989
What would the actual lair look like though?
>>
>>43791407
Tell me - when passing through the store, have you ever seen the Dream House?

Then you have already seen the lair.
>>
>>43788228
> That guy, in the corner, with the laptop, and 4chan on display you shooped in.
>>
File: Tunnel of horror.gif (2MB, 202x175px) Image search: [Google]
Tunnel of horror.gif
2MB, 202x175px
>The Barbie is an eldritch abomination, a collection of thousands of souls that is used by an oppressive government to dispose of female dissenters and idealists that could threaten the status quo. Every girl who thinks they could use the Barbie powers to right all wrongs and bring balance to the world ends up just another screaming soul in the gestalt that was once a morally and ethically bankrupt monster that now only cares to add skillsets to its abilities.

Jesus Christ that's horrifying. Good job, /tg/
>>
>>43794565

As the guy who did the writing, I thank you. Like I said, 1am inspiration is a weird thing.
>>
>>43795013
Your welcome.

Someone needs to add this to the 1d4chan writefag section.
>>
>>43795013
I'm not thanking you, you prick - I'm going to have bloody nightmares about Barbie now
>>
>>43795395

>bloody nightmares about barbie

Oh yes, Menstruating barbie is the worst.
>>
>>43790539
I have liked every idea put forward in this thread

this is probably my second favourite though
>>
>>43772739
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A&ab_channel=AquaVEVO
This song?
Also i'm from Denmark and i always get proud as fuck when someone mentions Barbie Girl.
>>
>>43803249
>Danish
>Proud of Barbie Girl
>Not Kierkegaard
>Not Hans Christian Andersen
>Not more modern shit like Broen and Borgen
>Not centuries of interesting history and culture
>Not the vastly superior song 'Doctor Jones'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1jPUB7gRyg

Fucking shit opinion you got there, son.
>>
>>43803661
i am also proud of those things my friend. I am just proud of the cultural impact of Barbie Girl. i always preferred Doctor Jones and My oh My
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG0AvwM_QAI&ab_channel=AquaVEVO

>forgetting H.C. Orsted
>>
>>43803682
ooh and Niels "i drink beer for free because im a scientist" Bohr
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.