[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #594: Ring-a-Ding-Ding! Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 406
Thread images: 34

File: 1442013359136.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1442013359136.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>IRC
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>Last Thread
>>43756825
>>
File: bomb jump.gif (2MB, 449x266px) Image search: [Google]
bomb jump.gif
2MB, 449x266px
>>43771621
So how am I supposed to do gif related?
>>
>>43771666
Cartoon physics from Worm will do it.
>>
>>43771666
Judging by your post number, sell your soul to satan in exchange for that powerful ability
>>
Would there be some way to find Worm’s Dimensional Breach Controller in-jump?
600CP is steep.
>>
>>43771779
No. There's only one technology-based dimensional portal, and it only leads to one specific alternate universe. You might be able to get a Tinker to make a Dimensional Breach Controller of the same level of versatility as the one you can buy, but there's nothing like it to start with in the jump.
>>
>>43771779
It's not VITAL that you get it, you know. There are other ways to cross dimensions. One in Asuras Cryin', for example. Personally, I just use my Eliatrope powers to tear open portals to other dimensions.
>>
>>43771779
Might be cheaper if you buy it for a companion. Imports get 300 CP per 100 CP you spend on them, so spending 200 CP gets you a companion who's incredibly loyal, has a power on the chart (and all of them are winners, really), and you can buy the gizmo for them, too.
>>
Does anybody have any suggestions as to the stuff I could do if I take martial arts as my mighty skill in one punch?
>>
>>43771666
Go to Team Fortress 2.
>>
>>43771939
That seems like the *least* useful skill you could get for Mighty Skill, considering that picking anything else would still let you fight people with it if you could scrape together a borderline logical explanation for it.

Why not go about it the other way around, and pick another skill to be uber at, that also has martial applications?

>>43771691
Assuming you don't take the relevant Drawbacks, could you prevent Golden Morning by just killing the right people as soon as you poof into the setting?
>>
>>43771939
Closer to Bang and Garou rather than an actual martial artist. You still have martial arts basics from it though, so that is a plus in taking it over other mighty skills.
>>
>>43772018

That depends on two things.

1. If you have a way to kill Zion
2. If the theory that Zion will eventually do it anyway is right or not.

You can however delay it until it's no longer your problem
>>
>>43772174
Well, delaying it successfully means that time in that Jump only restarts when I come back post-Spark, so that's a shoo-in.

I'm also considering the feasibility of using magic against Zion. I'm the guy who's always in favour of using the Skull of Corruption, but absolute magic effects should also be able to lock him down permanently.

Maybe the curse that Nagi Springfield used on Evangeline McDowell?
>>
Hah.
Everyone is tryong to kill the bastard, am i the only person who simply killed S9 and had the brat tell me if anyone is gonna set Zion off earlier?
>>
>>43772250
Tis probably the simplest way to do it, yes, but therein lies the problem.
>>
>>43772174
Is it me, or is all the obsession about Zion a bit of a backhanded compliment? I mean, hardly any other opponents get this much hubbub-in a way it's acknowledging that for all the strength a Jumper can attain, Zion is still a formidable foe no matter how far you've come.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 452x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 452x600px
We gonna have FO4 update to the Fallout Jump or a new FO Jump?
>>
>>43772526
Seeing as it takes place 10 years after the current fallout jump, a new one would be ideal.
>>
>>43772510
Of course he's a worthy foe. He's a planet sized mass of shards with billions of super powers.

He's a Jumper.

We were in multiplayer all along.
>>
File: kaguya.gif (225KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
kaguya.gif
225KB, 500x281px
How am I supposed to dodge this?
>>
>>43772572
Absolute darkness field.
>>
>>43772510
I think he's a little overplayed, to be honest —part of the reason seems to be that many Jumpers love tech- and science-related solutions, which, in that setting, have very little effect on Zion. So plans to kill him tend to involve huge and elaborate setups.

If you approach the problem in an out-of-context fashion, using abilities to which he has no counter, I don't see him as that much of a huge threat.

I'm of the opinion that a sufficiently-advanced spellcaster or psychic could at least handily trap him. D&D Force Cage should do the trick, given that it's no-save and explicitly prevents dimensional travel. Using mind-altering effects to trap him in a solipsistic Lotus-Eater state should do it too.

After which you can just hit him with something like Mystic Eyes of Death Perception or something.
>>
>>43772200
So, the thing about scion is the he is, at the beginning of his rampage at least, not all that bright. Fuck, the guy locks up anytime he gets hit by something new/unexpected. If you have something like Sting out of worm and an ability that gives unpredictability, then you can just wail on him for a year until he runs out of energy. That said if he decides to do something, like, fight back, then you may be in trouble.
>>
>>43772572
Go immaterial
>>
>>43772601
Those are banned anon.

I use Ragna Blade on these guys, though. Eats right through 'em.
>>
>>43772663
You mean barred as in 'the force-cage is composed of bars', or as in banned? If the latter... why?

If the former, the spell description reads: "This powerful spell brings into being an immobile, invisible cubical prison composed of either bars of force or solid walls of force (your choice)."

'Solid walls of force' sounds like a good bet. All that's needed is a way of extending the spell or regularly re-casting it.
>>
>>43772691
MOEDP are banned.
>>
>>43772691
I think he's talking about the Eyes. People aren't too fond of them after the back-and-forth from the jumpmaker.
>>
the gamer jump in the drive, where was that posted originally? cause the guy who made it included his email in the jump, which is stupid.
>>
>>43772694
>>43772706

By common thread consensus? Huh.

Still, the earlier solutions stand. Keep him in a permanent force-cage, and he's stuck. The only problem there is that the force-cage doesn't permit attacking him.

Mind-locking him and then just attacking him unitl he runs out of biomass would work, though. The problem is that Worm doesn't have any explicit mind-affecting effects —not a problem for a Jumper who hasn't sealed away all their earlier powers.
>>
>>43772720
It was never posted here.
>>
>>43772720
In't that still WiP there was a big kerfluffle about being OP when it was brought up
>>
>>43772720
There is one that is being made on SB, but the one on the drive does not appear to same so I have no idea.
>>
>>43772720
SB is at it again

I mean holy shit you can get any other CYOA for 300 CP. There's no way this guy isn't trying to get a rise out of the thread.
>>
>>43772928
Oddly enough, it doesn't seem to be the SB one in the drive. So, it's definitely a troll.
>>
>>43772720
Wow, this looks like someone mad a CYOA and then tried to convert it into a jump last moment but couldn't be bothered to make too many changes.
>>43772765
>>43772928
Can confirm it's not from the guy who was working on it on SB, that one at least makes a pass at balance and is still being worked on.
>>43772729
Here's a paste, it's a text file for some daft reason http://pastebin.com/wRQMZ30p
>>
>>43772928
>>43772983
So it's a non-SB jump made by an idjit.
>>
So a quick question about Worm: theoretically if you could pick two powers, would Imaginary Form and Soft Physics synergize in any way? How do you think they would interact (if at all)?
>>
>>43772765

SB is fagging out about how the 4chans holds them to higher standards and it isn't fair.

It's not that I don't like them, because I don't really care - but they seem to have a bit of a complex about us.
>>
>>43773068
They're held to the same standards but they can't handle it. Regardless, it's not them this time apparently.
>>
>>43773068
And we don't have a complex about them?

I can't be the only one getting tired of people bitching about SB. Just ignore them for fuck's sake. Stay the course.
>>
>>43772601
Does Zion actually have any defenses against magic? Could I just cast some arcane binding or paralysis spell on him after getting 100 jumps worth of magical power boosts.
>>
>>43773339
Nope. He's like Superman, his weakness is that he has no special resistance to magic.
>>
>>43773339

Well, he'd have the defenses that any creature has, along with being an unsuitable target for most spells - he probably mimics a human brain in his avatar, but that's not going to affect his true mass.
>>
>>43773105
I'd just like to point out that 4chan isn't the one that bans people from behavior associated with another website.
>>
>>43773371
yeah, that is his big thing. he just ISN'T THERE. and not only is he not there, but he sealed off the dimensions that he is in... somehow. that isn't really explained anywhere, but its the bit of plot armor that he has to keep him from being killed until the end.
>>
>>43773477
He probably just has it locked out from known entity cross-dimensional powers. Using something magical especially, but any method he doesn't understand, has a good chance of being able to break in.
>>
>>43773364
>>43773371
Alright, I thanks. I'll just go back to my original strategy of ignoring everything that goes on in that setting.
>>
>>43773497
wait, so scry and die may actually be a strategy for dealing with Scion?
>>
>>43773019
Seems so.
>>
>>43773650
Reading it, it seems like he put an email in so he could get feedback without dealing with us, conveniently forgetting that this place also decides what goes on the drive.
>>
>>43773648

Maybe. I seem to recall a Breach Planar Defences spell in DnD somewhere, that *might* let you enter his closed dimension if you find it.

Once you're there, I'm sure he has defence measures (as that's his real body, so he just stops puppeting his avatar), but you could drop a Nova Bomb or twenty and bugger off.

>>43773620

Sufficiently Bullshit Magic may just kill him dead, I don't know. You could it him with a thousand simultaneous Soulfire, Thousand Master, Eye of Set, etc etc, Avada Kedavra's and see what happens.

Grab a major demon from Pact and set it loose on his ass. A couple thwacks from the Skull of Corruption might do the trick.

If you had Sufficient Mantra (via Doors to a couple of other worlds) you could slap him around pretty easily.
>>
File: AntiSpiral231232.jpg (54KB, 600x836px) Image search: [Google]
AntiSpiral231232.jpg
54KB, 600x836px
>>43773917
Hey, glad to catch you here Mir. I've been talking to Wukong about whether Enlightenment would affect the Noble Eightfold Path to any degree, and he's informed me it wouldn't because they're ultimately different things with similar aesthetics. To that end are there any spiritual practices you'd say would have synergy with it before accounting for Temple of Thought? So far I'm mainly thinking of using the Aspect of Chakravartin perk tree and Mantra Focii from Asura's Wrath coupled with Temple of Thought to give it a boost.
>>
>>43774005
Ha, Wukong sounds like he's scared of the combo so he's pretending it's not there.
>>
>>43772572
Don't let Zetsu wake her up
There, dodged
>>
>>43774071
>Not wanting to fight the strongest opponents.
>>
>>43774071
But then you won't get your Rikudou powers with MC-KUN.
>>
>>43774005

I keep forgetting to trip...

Hm. Not too sure. If it helps, IIRC, my "logic" behind it (not guaranteed to have anything to do with actual Buddhism) was that it was something like "a singular realisation that everything is fundamentally one, and thus there is a part of [unstoppable force] that is you and a part of [immortal object] that is you, thereby they are not truly unstoppable or immortal to one who has this focused awareness".

Despite it being a nominally Buddhist ability, it might be a bit more Taoist - Taoist Alchemy may be benefited by it, as that involves purification and alignment with the Tao/cosmos, which this does in a purer sense than an Aspect would. That said, I have only superficial knowledge of the two so...

I don't think it would let you kill a Hourai Immortal mind you, as their immortality is completely separated from the universe.

What's Enlightenment from?
>>
What the fuck is a SB
>>
>>43774442
Simultaneous Bongo.

It's a perk from the Big Bongo Beats jump.
>>
>>43774442
Sparrow Balls

>>43774071
Eh the bastard teleports around with ease if memory serves.
>>
>>43774442

Spacebattles, and SV is Sufficient Velocity.

They're okay. Lots of sci-fi/fantasy talk, versus stuff, fanfiction and some pretty great quest threads.

They have CYOA threads of their own that occasionally produce some jumps as well.
>>
File: antispiraltinysmile.jpg (21KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
antispiraltinysmile.jpg
21KB, 300x415px
>>43774429
Interesting to hear, thanks.

Hmm-sounds like it might benefit more from Empathic Environment coupled with Titan's Blood to entrench one's connection to the universe by attuning the environment with Trigram knowledge and manipulation. Don't get me wrong-I was pretty sure it wouldn't have such a direct offensive capability. Killing a Hourai Immortal, I imagine, would take something with far more direct control over the flow of life energy. Like say-the Double Deity. Or the Thorn Forged to Kill Kings. Or both.

Enlightenment is from Journey to the West, and is the Drop-In capstone.
>>
File: ASA's day job.png (432KB, 1078x729px) Image search: [Google]
ASA's day job.png
432KB, 1078x729px
>>43774576
Hey ASA. I saw this image earlier and it made me think of you.
>>
File: Antispiralstartled.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Antispiralstartled.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>43774648
>After human civilization is accidentally destroyed by time-traveling crimefighters intent on undoing history's tragic deaths, it's up to a charismatic stuntman and his young companion to go back and painstakingly re-murder every single victim to set things right

That is, word for word, the story of one of our adventures in Axe Cop. Except the words "Space Cop" should replace "charismatic stuntman".
>>
>>43772572
Doesn't it require line of sight? Just be inside when it happens.
>>
>>43774768
Nope. It penetrates matter. The only thing that can block it is techniques enhanced by the power of the Sage of Six Paths.The best bet is actually to be around Sasuke, his Susanoo will be enhanced by the Sage's power and therefore you can hide in its shadow until the main stage of the technique tapers off.
>>
>>43774844
Alternatively, invest in a Forcewall on your Warehouse.

Nobody said you had to play fair with her.
>>
>>43775267
Not like anyone would want to play fair against her.
>>
>>43775267
>>43775301

Is hiding in a pocket dimension really not playing fair when your opponent also uses pocket dimensions?
>>
File: insignia.jpg (34KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
insignia.jpg
34KB, 255x255px
>>43771621
And now, for something completely different.

Jump 20: Okami
>Starting Location
Rolled 4: Sei-an City
>Background
Alias: Jeindo
Sex: Female
Drop-In
>Skills & Abilities
Calligraphy--expert with kanji, speed and accuracy
Space Invader--agelessness; strength, speed, durability buff, but holy power bypasses it.
Picture Perfect--flawless beauty, lots of folks suddenly chivalrous
Godhood--build up protective magical shields of badassery that can absorb attacks. Also, leaves and cherry blossoms appear from nowhere when an attack hits.
Foxy Babe--become the fluffy tail. Gain multi-tailed kitsune alt-form. Look like a recently-murdered religioius figure.
>Items
Sake--bottomless jug of sake brewed by Kushi of Kamiki Village
Rosary--divine instrument, "string" of beads. Can be used as either a whip or fired like bullets, either machine-gun or shotgun. small fire nature.
>Drawbacks
McGuffin Container--for duration of Jump or until it's removed, very important and powerful evil artefact embedded in stomach. Maddening pain, emits a cloud of miasma and attracts demons and heroes alike.
>>
>>43775522
Too much fluff for one post.

I AM THE FLUFFY TAIL!! Start out this one by hiding in a corner for the first year, complaining the whole time about the sacred artefact stuck in mah belleh, stay near Sei-an City, but not too near, so that I can see when Ammy gets rid of the stank cloud the Emperor was putting out, which means she has the magic shrinky hammer. Bribe or other method to get Ammy to remove it, then in gratitude go along and help to deal with the rest of Yami and Oni Island and such. For shiny new Fluffy Tail alt-form, is classic fox-girl--human, but with ears and tail(s)--plus a strip of fur along spine. It mixed with the arctic fox bit from a few Jumps ago so that I'm an arctic fox kitsune. The only real thing that comes from that is that my fur and hair in this form are brown in spring and summer, and white in fall and winter. Also, working off the legend that kitsune have a tail for every century they live, which puts me at having two tails--having been alive for almost 220 years.
>>
>>43775547
why'd you kill that guy tho
>>
What would be best way to get genetic samples from Superman so that I can inject myself with Kryptonian DNA?
>>
>>43775572
I didn't. Drop-In means that I just happened to have appeared at the same time that someone else brutally murdered a religious figure that I just happen to look like.

Yeah, the townsfolk didn't believe me either.
>>
>>43775614
A very convincing Lois cosplay.
>>
>>43775453
Is hiding in the chaotic quantum shell outside the local multiverse considered cheating? Because that's pretty much my go to solution for most 'fuck this' type problems.
>>
>>43775614
Ask?
>>
>>43775614
Buy one off Luther, or Batman, or something.
>>
>>43775453
It's only unfair insofaras it comes from outside the world in question. It's "unfair" in the same way that using Harry Potter magic is "unfair", even though, really, they have far more bullshit things available.
The way I see it, Kaguya doesn't believe in playing fair, so you might as well even the score.

>>43772572
Didn't really come up for me. As the premiere ninja of Hidden Rain and Konan's beloved apprentice, I knew where Pain was located, which meant that when he died, I was able to take his eyes for myself, thereby preventing Obito from using them to summon the bunny.
I even left a note just for him.
He was so pissed.

I think I might actually be the only jumper who managed to get the Rinnegan that way.
I mean, it was just sitting there.

Then again I guess not many jumpers would want to put up with being part of Hidden Rain.
I rolled poorly on location and it kindof drastically impacted my jump.
>>
>>43775614
Well, supergirl was cloned in DCAU because Star Labs stole her DNA while under the knife. Seems pretty silly, as she bleeds on her own once a month anyway.

So, the simplest way to get Kryptonian DNA is stealing Supergirl's tampons, I guess. I'm going to go lay down and figure out why my brain felt the need to tell me this.
>>
>>43775614
Be a legitimate scientist
Tell him you're working on a cure for cancer using Kryptonian DNA or something.
Emphasise how you're not under the employ of Lex Luthor

>>43772572
Also I just realised that deliberately or not, ASA might've hit on an actual way. With mantra buffing the Noble Eightfold Path and the power of action command buttons you might well be able to dodge it, or disrupt her focus enough that it misfires.
>>
>>43775670
Batman is unlikely to sell. Luthor might, though. Especially if you spin it correctly.
>>
>>43775614
Surprise drug test at the Daily Planet.
>>
>>43775706
Do Kryptonians menstruate? Is that canon?
>>
>>43775764
I somehow doubt it ever came up.
>>
>>43775723
can you get DNA from urine?

Anyway. This thing.
Jump 21: Career Model
>Background
Alias: Jane Doe
Drop-In
>Starting Location
Rolled 6: Sydney
>Perks
Jet Set Schedule--always appear well-rested, never suffer jet lag, sleep when and whereever need to. Still require four hours sleep.
Bikini Bod--fit, impressive physique. Clothes always look tailored and flattering, with no wardrobe malfunctions unless they'd enhance appearance.
Hand Model x4--particularly beautiful single feature (teeth, hair/fur, eyes, feet)
Touch of Glam--immune to hazards from appearance such as clothes and long hair getting snagged, gain radiant beauty. Pay to have perk apply to companions as well.
Strut Your Stuff--perfect posture, innate sense of bodily aesthetics, natural grace.
>Gear
Room of Shoes--at sleep, closet has perfect accessories for any outfit. No precious metals or gems.
Designer Model--ironclad, fair contract with designer, ensures work.
>Companions
Emmy
Drop-In
Jet Set Schedule--always appear well-rested, never suffer jet lag, sleep when and whereever need to. Still require eight hours sleep.
Bikini Bod--fit, impressive physique. Clothes always look tailored and flattering, with no wardrobe malfunctions unless they'd enhance appearance.

Remember those fluffy tails from last Jump? Now they're even fluffier and easier to take care of. Start out with my contract only being for small town businesses that can't afford world-famous models, and my rates being cheap because no one knows I existed before arriving. After a while, name grows and get offers from bigger companies, but make it clear that I prefer the small town mom and pop shops. Mostly just chill out, aside from the stress of job. It's not like there's any giant monsters or evil armies of doom to deal with.
>>
>>43775711
>Tell him you're working on a cure for cancer using Kryptonian DNA or something.
So step one is proclaim a cure to cancer is in Kryptonian DNA.
Step two is actually curing cancer. Whether through using the DNA or just curing it through super science through other jumps.
Step three is ???
Step four is profit.

I got that right?
>>
>>43775614
Dow what I did;

1.Go to DCAU for the DC jump.
2.Wait for the Justice Lords to show up.
3.Convince Justice Lord Superman to let you take a sample of his DNA so you can [Insert fake explanation for how this would help them here.]
4.Erase their memories after obtaining the DNA sample.
5.Let everything else continue as normal and don't tell anyone you have his DNA.

Alternatively you could just steal the sample of Supergirl's DNA that CADMUS uses to create Galatea.

Or, if you've already been to Animorphs, just use the Morphing tech on Superman whenever you shake his hand.
>>
>>43775780
Pretty much.

Careful not to accidentally unleash an army of Super Kryptonian Cancer Criminals during step 3, though. That'll just make Superman think you're one of the bad scientists.
>>
>>43775819
Why exactly would Justice Lord Superman be more willing to give you his DNA than regular Superman? If anything I'd see him as being less willing to do it.
>>
File: urine trouble.png (4KB, 530x64px) Image search: [Google]
urine trouble.png
4KB, 530x64px
>>43775779
>can you get DNA from urine?
Apparently.

>>43775780
Step 3 is having a supervillain use your cancer cure to create super-cancer.
>>
>>43775872
I just figured it'd be easier to convince him that you could make a Superman in every universe you visit.
>>
>>43775819
>use the Morphing tech on Superman whenever you shake his hand.
>Expecting Superman not to notice he was out for five seconds.

Wait, does morphing tech make you forget that??
>>
>>43775922
animals being acquired go into a "Morphing Trance" that leaves them docile during the procedure. For sapients, they end up kinda spacy for a bit.
>>
>>43775874
Step 4 is the Justice League coming to kick your ass because they think you're in league with Darkseid, because only Darkseid would be sick enough to come up with Super Cancer AND have it infiltrate the Make a Wish foudnation.
>>
File: luckyEP5_9.jpg (10KB, 314x177px) Image search: [Google]
luckyEP5_9.jpg
10KB, 314x177px
>>43775922
There's a drawback in Animorphs that causes you to lose the pacification effect when taking DNA.
If you're worried that people will actually notice they spaced out for a bit (mostly a problem in superhero/shonen stuff where some hyperaware people might mistake that for trying to mess with their brain), just take that drawback and keep it with you through the chain.
S'what I did.
>>
>>43775922
Never mind then, I forgot that was one of the drawbacks to using it.

>>43775950
Yeah, I feel like that would trigger Superman's, "Somebody's trying to fuck with me" sense.
>>
>>43776014
Doesn't it take like a minute to acquire something? It'd be pretty weird to hold on to someone's hand for that long without arousing suspicion.
>>
>>43775950
Yeah, know that bit, but do people forget what goes on before/during the trance?
>>
>>43775614
Kryptonians are very vulnerable to mind control, just saying.
>>
>>43776051
I figured it was more like they just stop paying attention to what's going around them until the trance fades. So they're more, "Wait, what? What was I doing?" and move on.

Next build!
Jump 22: Courage the Cowardly Dog
>Location
Rolled 7: Choose Nowhere Cinema
>Origins
Drop-In
>Special Abilities
Whittle Wonder--natural skill for trimming reindeer horns (and other stuff, too)
Power Scream--unleash a terrified scream that cracks apart practically anything.
Cook Off!--increased cooking talent
Naughty--unleash a deeply-unsettling smile that terrifies people
Spirit of the Harvest Moon--increased garden yields
Kool Kat--perfect control over any temper. Anger won't interfere with thoughts
>Complications
Birds Always Make Fun of You--jackass birds follow me around
Ya Fool!--man, fuck this guy. He'll make good target practice

Vacation Jump. Mostly work as the projection operator at the Cinema, rock out with Gypsy Dog, and kill Ya Fool! Guy. Occasionally visit the Baggeses, claiming to be a third cousin, twice removed. Likely have to deal with some weirdness now and again, but shouldn't be too hard to handle. Nice relaxing ten years.
>>
>>43775614
IIRC he donated a strand of his hair to a museum.
>>
>>43776104
That was only in Superman IV. We don't talk about Superman IV. Or III. Or II outside of the Richard Donner cut.
>>
>>43775614
Seduce him.
>>
>>43776095
Wait a sec. I think i have the book where Ax acquires their forms somewhere.
>>
>>43776159
Back.

They seemed to realize and remember what was going on, though that might just be a result of them being Morphers themselves.
>>
>>43776159
book 4, page 146 of the original publication.

Cassie (the narrator) says that she felt herself "getting spacey. Not sleepy, exactly, but sort of like [she] was in a trance." She did realize what he was doing, but she also has knowledge of how morphing works. it could slip past Superman.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 284x177px
>>43776045
It takes a few seconds. You can play it off as an overly friendly or clingy handshake, and it's little weird, but it's no weirdy than your usual quirky weirdness.
Or you could slap a hand on his shoulder (that just barely touches his bare neck) in friendly camaraderie, or if you're a foxy lady you could always do the Tamaranian thing and kiss a guy out of nowhere.

It's not really an issue for me, since I also took Acquisitive Gaze, which allows me to just stare at people within about thirty feet, and that takes about ten seconds to work.
But there are ways to work around it.
>>
>>43776150
It's a nice detail that actually fits Superman's character. Take it or leave it, I think it's neat.
>>
>>43776285
Beat you to the punch dude.
>>
>>43776391
by maybe three seconds. Anyway, the point is made. And as Konatanon pointed out in >>43776305
there are several perks in Animorphs that make acquiring Superman easier.

Yay more builds!
Jump 23: Minecraft
>Background
Builder
Sex: Male
>Biome
Rolled 7: Savannah Village
>Perks
Crafting Table--build crafting table, allows Minecraft-style crafting with anything. May need multiple stages for complicated items, or multiblock structures
Multiplayer Server--imports Companions, all have same perks and items as me
Inventory of Steve--gain 4x9 inventory screen, items stack in hammer space. Any item in bottom row can be summoned to hand at a thought. View as a mental image.
Buildcraft--gain Buildcraft items and rules: oil, engines, automation and such
Railcraft--gain Railcraft items and rules: boilers, rails, steam engines and such
Industrialcraft--gain Industrialcraft items and rules: gennies, machines, cables and such
>Items
Bonus Chest--chest with set of Wooden Tools, Apples, Breads, Torches
Compact Solar Array--cubic solar array, one meter on a side, provides steady power enough for a small town
Endless Bag of Redstone--small bag with full stack of redstone. Refills weekly
>Drawback
Chunk Loading--for duration of Jump, time stops in unobserved areas

So I've never played Hardcore mode (which is what this is), but I figure I've got enough stuff from previous Jumps to help. Earthbending is especially helpful when erecting structures or clearing out areas, even if everything is still stuck in blocks. The mobs are fairly easy to deal with so long as I don't go after the End. Mostly spent it building up a hugeass fort with lots of goodies above and below ground, including some neat fabrication lines and a brewing laboratory.
>>
>>43772572
Seduce it. Problem solved.
>>
Is there a perk to scan and copy tech?

Feel like i've herd mention of one before.

Ha, captcha trying to be tricky with sideways dump trucks.
>>
>>43776473
>Seduce it.
Wait, that attack or Kaguya? ...or both?
>>
>>43776473
>waifuing the moonbunny

Do not listen to this anon, he knows not of what he speaks.
>>
I guess what I could do is put Superman under Imperius Curse from Harry Potter. Take cheek swabs, and release him after.
>>
>>43775779
Urine contains a good amount of cells lost from your kidneys, bladder, and urethra.
>>
>>43776563
>seduce the attack
You know, if you took that one Man of Myths or whatever it was called perk from the Civilization jump, you could actually do that.

I'm pretty sure there's legends of people seducing arrows so that none will strike them or something along those lines. I just can't think of any.
>>
>>43776574
Imperius can be resisted by willpower. Pretty sure any protagonist without willpower specifically stated to be a weakness of theirs has good willpower. And this is Superman of all people.
>>
>>43776572
Well anon, she has two sons. SOMEONE had to charm their way into her bed at some point.
>>
>>43776613
An energy attack aimed straight for you, though? With what, seconds to react?

"HEYNICETOMEETYOUIMANONYOU'REACUTEENERGYATTACKWANNAGOONA-aacckck"
>>
>>43776550
iji
>>
>>43776668
She was a princess at one point. Pretty sure she had consorts or something.
>>
>>43776677
That's why they made a myth about it. Speed dating at its finest.
>>
>>43776613
I would love it if that were a thing. Much funny, though I suspect in this case >>43776677
would be the result.

Anyway. Here's a thing.
Jump 24: Pacific Rim
>Location
Rolled 1: Hong Kong
>Identity
Experimental Human/Kaiju Hybrid--shift between human and Kaiju form. Kaiju form has rough gray skin, blue bioluminescent markings, tail, Category III Size. Blood is now cobalt blue and highly toxic. Hive mind constantly knocking on brain door during jump.
>Skills and Abilities
Behavioral Studies--innate knowledge of non-sentient aliens and monsters
>Items & Gear
Kaiju Medkit--5 rolls of gauze that absorb Kaiju blood, with instructions on how to make more
>Kaiju Adaptations
Might--strength buff
Speed--speed buff
Toughness--durability buff
Bladed Appendage--huge ax-blade on head
Extra Limbs--second pair of smaller, more precise/delicate arms
Multiple Tails--three tails, each with a spike at the tip
Atomic Breath--Godzilla fire breath. Woot.
Iron Skin--biometallic skin/carapace. Protects everything but eyes.

I'm not really sure what I'm doing here. Don't remember the movie too well, but I think that I end up working with the Jaegers to take the fight to the Kaiju. Near the beginning, the connection with the Kaiju hive mind acts as a sort of early warning system, but a half-dozen ambushes and they learned to block things they don't want to send. It didn't make them any less annoying with the constant mind whispering, though. In any case, blood is now cobalt blue and of variable toxicity for all my forms, which leads to hijinks when folks think I'm asphyxiating whenever I blush.

Captcha, astroturf is not grass.
>>
>>43776691

Speaking of Iji. How does the identity stuff for that jump work?
>>
>>43776701
Not all princesses are big on the whole consort business. Especially not fantasy, idealized ones.

Point is, even if it was just some consort, they attracted her enough to end up in that position.
>>
>>43772572
Open a portal to your warehouse beneath your feet and activate the barrier.

It's great for combat! Especially if your opponent keeps launching nukes or pulling cheap shots.

>>43776677
Nah, more like

>Poses Sexually
>Energy Attack pauses in confusion
>Shake your hips just right
>The Energy Attack gets flustered
>Wink and give a come hither gesture
>The Energy Attack dives onto you
>Fun Stuff happens
>9 Months Later you find an elemental of whatever the Energy Attack was on your doorstep
>>
>>43776729
>Hybrid

I'm going to assume this was a combination of A) AoT reference and B) not wanting to force "KILL ALL HUMANS" while still letting the Jumper do Kaiju things?
>>
>>43776800
Dunno what AoT is, but the Hybrid is a background you can pick. It's in the Jump.
>>
>>43776833
Attack on Titan, a manga/anime. One of the characters in that can transform into a giant monster.

Anon above is commenting that the hybrid background was inspired by AoT since no hybrids appear in Pacific Rim.
>>
>>43776833
I know, I'm wondering about the motivation behind having it as a Background.

It's not a thing that's canon to the movie.

Also, AoT = Attack on Titan, which is an ow the edge anime that got compared to Pacific Rim a lot because the MC's last name is Jaeger.
>>
>>43776800
>>43776876
It's not all that different from just giving you a Kaiju background. But the thing is, back then, alt-forms were a less understood concept. A lot of the things taken for granted now were not so last year. Plus, there was a general stigma against providing non-sapient backgrounds because how would that work, right? So, this.
>>
>>43776876
>spoiler
It's not that bad, anon. One deserving of being called that would be Akame ga Kill. A jump for that setting probably needs the "all your mental trauma is gone and everything is fine" freebie more than Worm.
>>
File: Laughing Vikings.jpg (47KB, 563x347px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Vikings.jpg
47KB, 563x347px
>>43776950
>it's not that bad
>>
>>43776868
>>43776876
I'm going to take away from this that I can turn into a thirty-story monster with Godzilla breath in a flash of fire, but keep an eye out if Wakfuanon decides to change it.

in the meantime, go from fighting giant monsters alongside giant robots (which require two pilots for some silly reason) to fighting off the Zombie Apocalypse.

Jump 25: High School of the Dead
>Origin
The Expert
>Perks
Sign Language--perfect comprehension and understanding of any sign language, gestures, or even charades. Own signing is understood by intended recipients.
Dental--perfect teeth, able to easily bite through bone. If a tooth is lost, a new one will grow within an hour.
>Gear
In Case Of...--fire ax, always sharp, never breaks.
Silk Everything--closet full of tailored, flattering clothes made from super-strong, durable, damage-resistant Darwin's Spider Silk.
I'm Feeling Lucky!--pocket encyclopedia. Think about a subject and open, has complete entry on subject. Accuracy, relevance, and detail is equivalent to "I'm Feeling Lucky!" on Google.
>Complications
Damned Sexy--everyone's hot to look at. Even Them. Why did I pick this? There had to have been a better drawback than this.
>>
>>43776950
>Akame ga Kill
If that ever gets made into a jump there should be a drawback/challenge where none of your companions can respawn.
>>
>>43776927
Makes sense to me.
>>
>>43777016
Too much badass acrobatic archer girl in a red duster for one post.

con't
So random kid shows up in school and leads a party out of there with zero losses. Awesome. Then she kills one of the teachers--the jackass with the pinstripe suit that was being a super-creep to the underaged girls--and declares herself leader. Not as awesome. This is one of those where I do my usual thing of trying to keep non-universe powers quiet, unless they can be easily explained away, but that very quickly could change. Primary weapon is my folding bow of badass and refilling quiver to quietly take Them out. I give the position of leader up to spikey-haired guy pretty quickly and change my official job title to "Live bait and distraction expert." Meaning that I'm always the one running off to attract Their attention and let the others escape before meeting up with them, miraculously unhurt. Only know the anime, so that might make things interesting. Also, push them to at least have an idea for long-term, mostly to move to a rural area with a low population density where we can set up a farm.
>>
>>43777017
Oh! And they all die horrible deaths. Like getting eaten by a giant dog-weapon.
>>
>>43776950
Having watched AoT recently I agree it's not bad. "Bad" implies it does anything outstanding enough to be worthy of relentless mockery like Mahouka. It's just anticlimatic, overacted and cliched where pacing is all over the place and aesops are delivered in the most hamfisted way possible. It's mediocrity incarnate. It's like if a 14 year old tried to plaguirise Berserk while keeping it PG-13.
>>
>>43776014
Really? When I asked about that in thread people said I couldn't keep it since I was benefiting from it. At least, I'm pretty sure it was in thread.
>>
>>43777216
That's never been a rule.
>>
>>43777229
>>43777216
Right. It's not a rule. People just get assblasted about things like that.

It's your chain. If it's fun for you, keep it. I just wouldn't post about it here.
>>
>>43777100
I was mainly just referring to the edginess. IIRC, in Akame ga Kill, the nobles are corrupt to a ridiculous degree and torture everyone in increasingly dark ways. At one point, I believe three girls were chased and raped by dogs, one survived and lost the fingers after getting sick. She got revenge then killed herself.
>>
>>43777229
>>43777261
Ok, cool. Thanks for clearing that up. Guess I got unlucky and only annoying people saw my question.
>>
>>43777263
Oh no, my bad-I thought you were takling about AoT.

I haven't watched Akame ga Kill, and at this point I'm torn between not watching and watching out of morbid curiosity.
>>
>>43777216
If that were the case nobody would be able to keep any of the +0 drawbacks around the place.
>>
>>43777263
*Sigh*

Yet another setting for me to either nuke or conquer when I get there.

So many Vortexes need casting, so little time.
>>
>>43777263
Would it be a good idea to completely destroy the nobility then?
>>
>>43777424
When is there ever a situation where you shouldn't kill people that make dogs rape people to death?
>>
>>43777399
This.

Landing in Jack's closet is most assuredly a boon for anyone.
>>
>>43777424
Pretty much. Good thing is that the power level of the verse isn't particularly high except for a few outliers; one of the enemies you'd likely face can stop time.
>>
>>43777569

You have to remember something. Red made the Stargate jump.

Clearly she expected the drawback part being having to explain to help repair Jacks house after you cause a comedic amount of damage to the closet and a large part of the house do to being to huge.
>>
>>43776748
Pretty simply, Anomaly is drop in, and all backgrounds include you having been dead/nearly dead like Iji was when they filled her with nanomachines. As for if you replace Iji in the story, I'm not sure.
>>
>>43777789

It's mostly that the jump lacks the usual location and age roll stuff. Not even just pick whatever, or it's irrelevant, but completely missing.
>>
>>43776950
>>43777017
>>43777067
I'm working on Akame ga Kill right now, and sure, I'll throw in an all your mental trauma is gone at the end freebie, you pansy. As for companions not respawning, I'm not sure, I have a number of drawbacks written up already, but if I feel like it later I might add that, or modify "Christmas Gifts!" to include it.
>>
>>43777900
The intent is probably that you start where Iji does, in hte only known surviving location on Earth.
>>
>>43777907
Question. What makes you think a zoophile setting is okay when lewd is banned?
>>
>>43777938
It's not shown, and literally everyone involved dies, killed by the main characters, or in the case of the girls suicides. If you want to complain about something it should be the graphic depictions of torture.
>>
>>43777938
Are you the guy that made a huge one man protest when the gantz jump was being talked?
>>
>>43777938
I feel like we've had this argument, and the answer was the same then as it is now: Same reason we have Berserk and ASOIAF jumps even though there's loads of rape in both, because the focus ain't on the fetish unlike say, CoC.

Seriously. Like, it's uncanny.
>>
>>43777985
That's because it is the same guy.

You'll note he never targets Saint's Row.
>>
>>43777985
>>43777979

We have had this argument and it is that same guy.

Just ignore him and we'll be fine.
>>
>>43777907
>Mental Trauma is gone
What a great way to do the complete opposite of the setting. Don't be a bitch like Worm and take the pussy way out. the characters in the show had to deal with their trauma, make the jumper do the same.
>>
>>43777985
I don't know what CoC is, but I have to assume that it is Clash of Clans
>>
>>43777938
Then Dragon Age should be removed because some women are raped until they become bloated mindbroken monsters who constantly birth new monsters, so it's a lewd jump.

Just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>43778014
You know what?

Your ignorance is bliss. Sure, let's go with that.
>>
>>43778014
Call of Cthulhu or Champions of Corruption
>>
>>43778014
Corruption of Champions. It's a fetishistic text-based RPG. It's shit
>>
>>43777967
It's still part of the story and background. It's not acceptable.
>>43777985
If you want to campaign for those to be removed, then be my guest. I wouldn't oppose.
>>
File: 0401.jpg (59KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
0401.jpg
59KB, 704x396px
>>43777216
It's generally considered poor form to keep around a drawback that would explicitely benefit you in later jumps.
And if you try to do something like use a fanfic drawback from Naruto to go to a fanfic version of Bleach or whatever, you will generally get shit for it.

But that particular drawback doesn't benefit you in any way, unless you specifically just don't want to make people sleepy. It's just straight up removing a function and can't really be abused.

I dunno. I think it's a problem with degrees. People will make arguments to or from, but I think as long as you're not a min/maxing dick about it it's fine.

Besides, if I couldn't keep ANY drawbacks, I wouldn't have half my companions.
And I've grown rather attached to Excalibur. He's endearing. Kind of.
>>
>>43778009
>Don't be a bitch like Worm and take the pussy way out.

Way to insult another jump-maker who wasn't even involved until now, jackass.
>>
>>43778057
Yes. Yes it is. And if it's not clear to you the vast majority of people agree.

I certainly don't. I want you to either pull your head out of your ass, or take your bait somewhere else.

40 fuckin' K, m8. Light of Terra features the Dark Eldar, who have done far worse in "the story and background". And yet, they're still pretty damn good jumps.

Stop being a pussy/troll and get off your high horse.
>>
>>43778009
I don't really care one way or another. Though thinking about it, it would make some of the drawbacks much easier to accept seeing as you would get a free removal of the trauma they cause...
>>
>>43778057
Bestiality exists in the real world. Does that mean that any jump set in an alternate version of this world is unacceptable?
>>
>>43778105
There is a lewd ban. Just because pack of zoophiles keep trying to force their fetish in does not make it acceptable.

>>43778115
I wasn't aware the real world had a plot, dogfucker.
>>
File: beating.jpg (56KB, 500x423px) Image search: [Google]
beating.jpg
56KB, 500x423px
>>43778057
>if there is literally any weird sex related shit in a jump's background it should be removed
>>
>>43778060
>And I've grown rather attached to Excalibur. He's endearing. Kind of.
Probably one of the few times Jump-chan has looked at a jumper and asked "what the fuck are they doing?"
>>
>>43778124
Oh, yeah, the real world totally has a plot. If you didn't know that then you're probably a background character. I'm sorry you had to find out this way.
>>
>>43778057
I guess we'll have too get rid of the Zgears of War jump too, since they have baby factories.

Oh, and Platoon must go since rape was a big deal in WWII

Ditto Halo since, well, Brutes
>>
>>43778129
this, but unironically. All jumps remain, but the weird sex stuff gone. Also torture. have fun in Commorragh!
>>
>>43778153
Does the plot at any time focus on these?
>>
Guys, you are being baited worse than the Bait of Babylon, or when Tera/Bancho posts.

He does this to get responses.
>>
>>43778170
How's the fishing today?
>>
>>43778170
Yes in the case of Platoon and Halo
>>
>>43778179
I know. I want him to respond to me, in return. It's very codependent, definitely not healthy.
>>
Oh no the ruse has been discovered, time to dump metal gear images.
>>
>>43778124
You did say story and background, anon. And fine, let's go with "any jump with a plot".

Or hell, let's go with Saints Row. Or James Bond. Or Fate/Extra.

But what's the point? I've seen this song and dance before: You throw a hissy fit, other people tell you you're wrong, you act like everyone shares the specific fetish you're railing against because you can't tell the difference between when a setting is defined by a fetish and when it just happens to contain adult content.

And ultimately, you end up in the minority and are ignored.
>>
>>43778170
What about the Dark Eldar jump because that exists in the city and more so should that be gone as well?
>>
>>43778219
What?

No seriously, why metal gear images of all things?

I'm missing an in-joke, aren't I.
>>
File: excalibur.png (65KB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
excalibur.png
65KB, 500x558px
>>43778060
>>43778145
> And I've grown rather attached to Excalibur. He's endearing. Kind of.

FOOL!
>>
>>43778258
Dark Eldar as basically a race that will use animals, soul torturing, rape anything that causes pain they can use on their prisoners as far as I've read on them.
>>
>>43778258
Have you even watched Akame ga Kill? You seem to know enough about the Deldar to know how heavily detailed their deeds are, is it really so hard to believe some shounen anime might be just as restrained? To be clear I haven't either but I find it easy to presume it's nowhere near as bad as you're making out.
>>
>>43778295
I wouldn't call torture sexual in an innate way. Rest of it is implications only that I understand.
>>43778305
Meant in their books.
>>43778297
From my experiences with anime? No. When this sort of thing comes up, it's either explicit to be that much more edgy, or because it's the creator's sick fetish.
>>
File: OhShit.gif (2MB, 200x174px) Image search: [Google]
OhShit.gif
2MB, 200x174px
>>43778215
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW
>>
>>43778283
>tfw fool=baka
>tfw Excalibur is a tsundere
>>
Okay, the metal gear guy seems to have shown up. Everyone just remember to report and ignore, no need to respond.

>>43778324
Agree to disagree then, I can see why you'd take that view (fookin' OniAi) but in general I find it more prudent to even take a quick wiki walk than just jump straight to conclusions without any evidence.
>>
File: Pony Knight.jpg (67KB, 479x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pony Knight.jpg
67KB, 479x600px
LET'S TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE!

What kind of mount does your Jumper Ride?
>>
>>43778402
Hey, how powerful is Excalibur anyway? Swords called Excalibur tend to be pretty damn powerful in anime, is he all talk or is there actually a reason people attempted his tasks?
>>
>>43778407
To be honest, I mostly just wanted more context so I wouldn't have to google... that. In this case it is apparently only references in the background, which makes me ill, but it's not explicit like Gantz was. Everything else is me being too stubborn to ignore bad arguments and back down in the face of them.
>>
>>43778429

My legs are the best ride, I find.
>>
File: the memes jack.jpg (88KB, 770x730px) Image search: [Google]
the memes jack.jpg
88KB, 770x730px
>>43778429
>>
File: senpai.png (68KB, 850x420px) Image search: [Google]
senpai.png
68KB, 850x420px
Alright jumpers, let's change to something more serious and academic.

What's you MLG PRO jump build?
>>
>>43778429
Arcanine in her pokeform if I ever have to have a mount. Giant flaming dog-tiger > Horse

Yes, jokes are made.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 750x362px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 750x362px
>>43778429
>>
In the Naruto jump, Ninja Party let's you import more companions and says they follow the rules for the default ones. The option to give companions more points is Teammates, and says "For every one hundred CP you send, they will both get an additional 100 CP to spend." Emphasis on 'both'. Does this mean that only the first two can have added CP, that you can buy added CP for any two companions at a time, or that it's poorly worded and adds CP to all your imports? Or... something else?
>>
File: Rannoch_Destroyer_Shot.png (630KB, 730x830px) Image search: [Google]
Rannoch_Destroyer_Shot.png
630KB, 730x830px
>>43778429
>>
>>43778479
Also this

Complete with innuendo.
>>
>>43778441
He's supposed to be the best demon weapon in setting, what other demon weapons are based on, a god in the same range as the Kishin, and he is shown cutting through dimensions in the book of Eibon chapter. He is immediately thrown through the cut to get rid of him.
>>
>>43778512
It probably intends all of 'em
>>
>>43778456
Yeah, I can't speak for anyone else but you came across as a bit vitriolic/deliberately out to bait in your first couple of posts. Personally I go out of my way to research jump settings/proposed jump settings before and after jumping to respectively get a feel for whether it'd actually work as a jump and how I'd cope in those places.

I hear Akame is pretty popular, so I figured it'd be basically like Gantz levels of explicitness. Hardcore fetish animes don't get to be THAT popular, after all.

Y'know, truth be told I'm in no position for calling you out for being stubborn. It might be a serious mistake, but I've certainly made it too in the past.

>>43778429
I surf the wind.

As in, on a surfboard specifically modified for airbending.
>>
File: Tactical-Operator-Military-Van.jpg (51KB, 640x436px) Image search: [Google]
Tactical-Operator-Military-Van.jpg
51KB, 640x436px
>>43778429
not much, I mean I'll grab a horse for appearances in Total War or Generic Western, but for transport I'm more into a bike or pic related
>>
>>43778566
A van with misleading decals?
>>
>>43778565
The dog thing isn't even in the anime, it's in an extra chapter in the manga.
>>
>>43776473
You see you there are Eight distinct Ray blasts Moving Counterclockwise right? just fly along with the motion of the Rays to stay between them,Of course given the scale it's going to take some extreme speed flying but that's whyi have a Striker Unit based off of Starfleet shuttles.
>>
>>43778608
See, those operators have beards. That's some serious ass shit. Beards are a sign of seniority amongst operators.
>>
>>43778441
He's strong enough to turn the most incompetent and weakest person in the setting into a fighter strong enough to fight on the level of elites just by holding him. He can cut through dimensions, and is the embodiment of the madness of anger, just like the god of death is the embodiment of the madness of order
>>
>>43778614
Well, that answers that I guess.

Not the anon who cried zoophilia though, just the guy who replied to his most recent couple of posts.

>>43778566
I'm not sure whether to feel depressed by that weather, or grateful that at least where I'm living now looks less cold than there
>>
>>43778655
>the embodiment of the madness of anger

what does that even mean?
>>
>>43778695
Even the goddamn anger is mad. That's pretty impressive levels of anger.
>>
>>43778641
I was kind of hoping you had the good grace to quietly leave forever after publically humiliating yourself by making shit up about people with better ideas than you and being proven wrong.

But no.

Something something fools and folly.
>>
>>43778695
He's a glorious asshole that inspires Rage in all.
>>
>>43778608
>>43778652
well, sometimes misleading
I got it from Sly Cooper jump, imported it into Ghostbusters and later Redline

It has an airmaster engine and enough armor to rival an Abrams
>>
>>43778695
Less anger mad and more crazy mad.
>>
>>43778652
Fun fact: The beard seniority thing is two-fold. One, special forces teams are often deployed in shitholes for long periods of time with irregular resupply so regulations on appearance don't apply to them, combined with local customs where they've been operating for the last decade dictating that a man is only a man if they have copious quantities of face fur which means their job of leading and training irregular forces is negatively impacted without beards. When they return and those regulations start being applied again, those that can keep their beards are essentially saying 'I am so good at my job the officers won't even dare to practice their favorite activity of njp everything in sight.'
>>
File: Shirshu.png (228KB, 1024x458px) Image search: [Google]
Shirshu.png
228KB, 1024x458px
>>43778429
This is Hime.

She's loyal and clever and fiercely protective of us. Her fur is surprisingly soft and fluffy and super comfy to snuggle into on cold nights. It helps that she's really affectionate--but luckily licking is not included in that.

If we're in a world or such where it's too dangerous (lakes of lava, toxic fogs and such), she stays home and I ride the Zephyr-G Swoop Bike I may or may not have obtained through questionably legal means.
>>
>>43778863
I was joking. The beards are fucking stupid. The Iraqi army a shit
>>
>>43778863
God damn, I love being cleanshaven. Guess I really aren't cut out for the military.
>>
>>43778429
Nothing unless I've got to disguise as a local gor some reasons (i never do lately), otherwise I'm faster and more versatile than most mounts... To travel i usually just teleport
>>
>>43778942
at least it isn't just mustaches
>>
>>43778429
Not a mount, but my non-teleportation method of transport is a flying train.
>>
>>43778863
This is not entirely accurate it was true for a very brief period of time during the mid 2000s and then brass told everyone (including non SF) to stop looking like a bunch of bum.
>>
File: images(52).jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
images(52).jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>43778441
Pretty damn strong. He can allow the user to fly, cleave through dimensions, ups speed and physical prowess, and is in general a pretty awesome shonen sword.
He is the basis for which all other Demon Weapons in Soul Eater are based upon, and yet none of them are as strong as he is.

>>43778695
Basically his presence causes you to become angry so that you make irrational decisions. He mostly uses this as a sort of "emotional barrier", insofar as, people often come to him hoping to somehow gain the power or wisdom of the legendary holy sword, and then his personality drives them away, ensuring that they don't get it.
I mean, not that that's stated that's why he does it or anything, but that's totally what happens on multiple occasions. The "why" might be anything from "No, he's really just like that", to "Because he thinks it's funny."
To be completely consumed by the madness of anger would presumably turn you into a berserker.

Anyway, it doesn't really effect me because I have never attempted to wield Excalibur, and mostly look at him for entertainment value, particularly in the way OTHER people react to him. We've had conversations and I make him coffee in the mornings, but when he starts to bother me I just sortof tune him out.

Although maybe that counts as effecting me, when I suddenly decide to start ignoring everything he does.
At least I've never done The Face.
>>
So I suppose now would be a bad time to ask for that Katawa Shoujo jump I remember seeing a while ago
>>
>>43779137
Yes.

There is, for all intents and purposes, no Katawa Shoujo jump.
>>
>>43779137
It was kicked to SB. Go look there and don't ask again.
>>
>>43779137
If you want it, you can trawl through the archive for it.
>>
>>43779181
I don't remember that, SB has a no Lewd policy as well.
>>
>>43779137
No, because you are my brother and I was so happy when I found that folder. Got me to replay my favorite KS route.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9Ce3uKpuJ0pbHdtbnJkaE04QVE&usp=sharing

I think you can figure out where to go from there.
>>
>>43779205
Questionable Questing has it then.
>>
>>43779269
You are everything wrong with this thread. Jump off a bridge.
>>
>>43779269
Your jumps are shit and you're more hated than anyone but Bancho and Mommy.
>>
>>43779269
Go die DDanon.
>>
What's a good jump to acquire crystal magic in? I know most of the FF ones have some, any others?

For that matter, what science-y things can you do with crystals?
>>
>>43779648
Asura's Cryin' and Carcaptor Sakura have some.
>>
>>43779648
Storm Hawks' magic is all about crystals.
>>
File: 2011-08-05-Bearmo2.jpg (396KB, 1000x1526px) Image search: [Google]
2011-08-05-Bearmo2.jpg
396KB, 1000x1526px
Also.

What's the fastest way to splice together pic related?
>>
>>43779683
Geneforge.
>>
>>43779656
Don't encourage them. In the end it just leads to more posts being eaten up.

Just report and ignore.

>>43779676
Okay-what does Storm Hawks' magic actually do apart from what's stated in the jump? I'm assuming magitech is involved?
>>
>>43779648
>>43779683
Geneforge for both of these. All of the magic in setting can be set up and preformed through crystal structures and such, though all the crystals are mundane materials like quarts, and gems like rubies they get a lot of power out of them. Avernum also has similar crystal magic stuff.
>>
>>43775614
Shake hands with Clark Kent after hitting up Animorphs. Then, you can get all the Kryptonian DNA you'd ever want.
>>
>>43779760
Gross, someone should tell him to wash his hands.
>>43779778
This guy will spam for hundreds of posts even if the argument is only ten. He IS the one ruining threads with shitposting.
>>
>>43779759
Does the type of crystal affect the process any manner? Would more powerful crystals like Red Lyrium or maybe the fal'cie ones yield greater results? Is using the trapezehedron from Lovecraft a bad idea?

>>43779760
How dangerous is the Strange Journey drawback? Also, are you working on anything new at the moment?
>>
>>43779760
Do Kryptonians even shed hair and skin cells like puny earthlings? I was just planning on vacuuming his apartment.
>>
>>43779816
To clarify-I've heard Shin Megumi Tensei is pretty damn dangerous because literal YHVH is an end boss. It's just I also hear a lot of JRPGs tend to end with God dying, so I'm not sure how potent the big/little G is.
>>
>>43779816
They type of crystal affects what you do with magic in Geneforge and Avernum, they seem to use quartz because for the most part, it's pretty common in the settings. But some of the smaller stuff is made using gemstones and such and are much more powerful for their size. Really though the more magical the material the better things should work. There are also 600cp perks in each jump that make you really good with the crystal magic, Crystal Working in Geneforge that gives you intuitive understanding of the stuff and Crystal Magic in Avernum that makes you an expert in the subject of crystal magic.

Geneforge though tends to also use specially crafted metals in the stuff and it's much more magitech while Avernum stuff is almost purely made of crystal.
>>
>>43779934
If you can beat them, they're inherently little G's.
A big G would be like, trying to beat OPM in serious mode, except in everything.
>>
>>43780071
Not if you have competing omnipotence or there's some kind of event or situation that robs them of absolute power.
>>
>>43779934
>Shin Megumi Tensei
I'm sorry that just made me crack up, so bad.

The SMT universe is a bit different in that YHVH isn't entirely omnipotent. The Demons/Devils know they have a fighting chance, though fighting YHVH himself has never really be....well explicitly clarified in terms of results.

You fight high angels, you fight manifestations, you hear about Demifiend going to fight YHVH, but he's kinda there as a monolithic enemy. There is one time that you fight Iadaboalth. I don't remember if that was the closest you get to full YHVH or not.

But if it's any gauge, SMT4 Final's Theme is "God Killing", so...it's not like it'd be the first time. (SMT is a universe where all gods from all pantheons can simultaneously exist, and YHVH did not make the other gods, for another bit of perspective.)
>>
>>43780091
Then they're not omnipotent.
>>
>>43780104
In the first case they're omnipotent still, in the second they were and still have their name.
>>
>>43779816
>>43779934
Strange Journey is extremely dangerous, especially if you're not good at figuring out what's going wrong and stopping things before they go critical. You probably won't have to fight YHVH, though - he's only a boss in SMTII, and that's way after SMTI. You might have to fight MA, though.

Anyway, I just finished Shivers last thread, and am working on a Chrono Trigger Jump right now. I'm still building the bare-bones version, but I've figured out the backgrounds, races, and almost all the abilities (unless I end up including some no-background abilities, which I probably will). I think this is the furthest I've ever gotten on a Jump day 1, but I can't promise it'll be done anytime soon.
>>
>>43779835
Without the yellow sun rays, Kryptonians are just regular humans really. So I'm pretty sure that superman still has human functions.

However, you won't find DNA in the skin and you can only find DNA in hair if it has the follicle. Broken off hair won't have that.

Saliva, however is a decent source of DNA. So just swab his toothbrush and unwashed silverware.
>>
>>43780119
If either options one or two exist, then they are by definition not omnipotent.
>>
>>43780186
>Were
>>
>>43780133
>>43779835
Oh, and teeth. Those are excellent sources as they last a really long time.
He had to have baby teeth growing up.
There is a decent chance that his mother might have kept some as memoirs for a baby book or something.
>>
>>43780133
So, vacuum his old room at the Kent Farm in Smallville?

Now the only question becomes, "How do I do this without tipping someone off?"

Supersenses and Batman on speed dial, yo.
>>
>>43780208
The only thing that can stop an omnipotent being is themselves by making it so they aren't omnipotent which would be within their ability.

Any exterior reason and they were never omnipotent.
>>
>>43780242
You're a silly with a big lack of imagination.
>>
>>43780257
No, that's basic definitions of the word omnipotent. Use other words if you don't mean omnipotent.
>>
>>43780238
"Hi, this is the Happy Maid service offering you a free month's service!!"
>>
>>43780214
Did he? Maybe Kryptonians don't shed their teeth. The man has laser eyes, I don't think we can make any assumptions about his biology. I mean, it's worth investigating, but I wouldn't just assume it would be a viable source.
>>
>>43780238
Send superman's mother an all expenses paid trip to wherever in the mail.
Then send one to superman with a second card to use on Lois.

That should give you a week of free time.
>>
>>43780300
Silver Age probably had a story about baby superman.
>>
>>43780288
Are there any other big names in DC that have their powers linked to genetics?

Batman is just money and training, Wonderwoman is made of clay and magic?, not sure about the Flash and Speedforce, J'onn will work, Cyborg is just a robot, Green Lantern is gear and training...
>>
>>43777907
thank you Anon for bringing hope to my dreams of a Juvia, Elsa and Esdeath fourway.
>>
>>43780361
I have no idea. Never watched or read anything but Teen Titans.

So possibly Raven and Starfire, a half-demon and alien respectively. The Atlanteans, maybe?
>>
>>43780361
Doomsday is genetic, isn't he?
>>
>>43780402
Doomsday is genetic, he's also a classic case of experiments going wrong at every turn. That's how he came into being.
>>
>>43780402
>>43780434
I thought Doomsday was a Darkseid clone?
>>
>>43780365
That's a lot of blue.
>>
>>43780395
Starfire and Atlanteans, yes. I'm not too keen on the genetics of magical/demonic beings.

>>43780402
Good luck vacuuming HIS room, heh.

>>43780434
Oh, Doomsday! I thought you meant Darkseid.

>>43780346
Do those cleaning perks work by instant destruction of the dirty matter, or by some jump fiat.
>>
>>43780450
There's a joke about "blueballs" in there somewhere, but damn if it's not coming to me.
>>
>>43779269
THANK YOU I've been looking for this for a long time
>>
>>43780300
I'd assume he had baby teeth because his powers, and his biology questing, didn't come until he was in his teens.
If he didn't have baby teeth, unless he was home schooled, he would have questioned why he didn't when everyone else had teeth falling out and getting money for it.

As for biology in general. He eats, he sleeps, he has to shave.
For generations the krypto I am getting really tired of spelling this weird word. lived like normal humans. The yellow sun rays change what they can do, not their biology.

>>43780445
Maybe one of the versions. But the original doomsday was pure genetics built in a lab, released on Krypton in ancient times and forced to live, die, and be revived, over and over again.
>>
>>43780445
He's a clone of himself, cloned from every clone that died before, with genetic memory somehow letting him adapt to one of the deadliest worlds in the universe until he was eventually strong enough to fight Superman.
>>
>>43780445
No. Doomsday was a Kryptonian supersoldier experiment. Something about their military not wanting to rely on exposure to yellow sun radiation to enhance their abilities, so they did this hyper-iterative evolution thing.
>>
>>43780542
Wait, no, I'm misremembering. He's Kryptonian, but was made by aliens experimenting on Kryptonian biology rather than by the Kryptonians themselves. He predates the humanoid Kryptonians that Superman's a member of.
>>
>>43780506
That depends on continuity. In several he had his powers from the beginning, and always knew he was something different from human. In which case him not having baby teeth would be quite possible. But then again, since the answer to "which continuity is the DC jump set in?" is "whatever you want", I guess you could pick one of the ones where his biology was exactly like a human until a critical mass of energy built up in his system.
>>
>>43779934

It's kind of hard to tell exactly how powerful YHVH is because it's nature is really damn weird. Although if you consider the Megami Tensei games canon than YHVH is just an aspect of the Great Will.

However here are a few details.

1. YHVH's form is killable, but keeping him dead is nearly impossible. See as long as he's worshiped reality will just cause him to be restored. Now if that fails demon fusion is an in setting process and YHVH can be fused. So you need to get rid of every human and everything that can be used to fuse YHVH to remove it permanently.

2. Another aspect of the Great Will is designed to destroy universes, create a temporary sort of arena world, and then wait for someone to challenge it to decide what the new universe will be.

3. According to one of Lucifer's minions the Great Will's cycle of destruction and creation occurs across billions of universes.

4. Three means that if it's not an aspect YHVH's resurrection system probably applies to the entire multiverse, and if it is an aspect then the real 'God' never showed up.

5. In Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne a character that's considered to probably be a reincarnation of the SMT 2 protagonist was cursed for eternity for committing the 'ultimate sin'.

6. Several other high level demons are said to be aspects of YHVH that basically broke away from it. Including Lucifer.

Essentially YHVH's power level is really damn weird if you assume yellow head isn't just a random aspect of the real thing.
>>
>>43780510
>>43780542
>>43780506
Doomsday sounds real boring.
>>
>>43780872
Other than the Death of Superman, he's as boring as a hurricane.
>>
>>43780886
Now about that, depending on where you live and how used to hurricanes you are that can be taken either way.

Someone in New Orleans is likely to react different than someone up here for example.
>>
>>43780872
A lot of comic villains are, the coolest things about doomsday are that he can fight superman on an even footing, and that he gets stronger and immune to things when killed. Also he doesn't die when you kill him, but that's not that unusual for comic villains.
>>
>>43780910
Meant like he's a force of nature. Dude himself isn't terribly interesting, but the things he causes and the events around him are (or at least can be)
>>
>>43780919
Is he immune to Retconning? Or Conceptual Death?
>>
>>43780945
Retcons? no pretty sure there are different versions of the guy. As for conceptual death, well if you kill him with it he likely will be afterwards. Really though he's like a more interesting version of scp 682
>>
>>43780945
Doomsday seems to only keep coming back because some part of him survives. You have to eradicate all of him basically.
>>
>>43781010
So he's SCP-682.
>>
>>43781033
That's exactly it.
>>
Are there any metals on the periodic table of elements that would be better for weapons and armor than iron/steel?
>>
>>43781444
Uranium
>>
>>43781444
Uranium.
>>
>>43781453
>>43781454
That aren't extremely radioactive?
>>
>>43781462
Depleted uranium.
>>
>>43781462
Depleted Uranium
>>
>>43781444
Depends on how strong you are. If you had the strength to lift it iridium would make a quite excellent weapon.
>>
>>43781469
>>43781471
Depleted Uranium is still radioactive.
>>
>>43781444
Fluorine, stuff kills everything. Admittedly it's a gas so it's a bit hard to shape.
>>
File: wat da zog.jpg (69KB, 563x587px) Image search: [Google]
wat da zog.jpg
69KB, 563x587px
>>43781485
No. No it isn't.
>>
>>43781462
Well you never asked if you didn't want it to be radioacctive try Americium then.
>>
>>43781485
Not enough to cause any major problems.
At least not immediately. Long term is still unknown.
>>
>>43781485
My dick is radioactive.
>>
>>43781485
Not really.
Technically speaking, only certain isotopes are radioactive. Uranium in it's natural form is little more radioactive than anything else.

Plus, you're a jumper. You can probably quite literally kick cancer's ass.
>>
>>43781517
...technically that is true.
>>
>>43781444
Iridium, tungsten, osmium alloys of them with either platinum group metals or steel. We don't use that much of them because they are rare, and tungsten also makes things very hard and brittle if you don't use other very rare metals.
>>43781500
Yes it is, there are no stable isotopes of uranium, by definition all uranium is radioactive.
>>
>>43781462
Go Super mutant/grab FEV from Fallout.
Radiation means nothing to you.
>>
>>43781566
It's less my concern for myself, more for others.

Also Fallout has radiation immunity without having to be a mutant. Though I guess the in-universe explanation would be that you're a mutant, just not an obvious one.
>>
>>43781444
Caesium.
>>
>>43781581
Technically speaking everyone who didn't come from a vault or get raised by the Enclave is a mutant, if the modified FEV virus is any indication.
>>
File: image.jpg (410KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
410KB, 1920x1080px
>>43778942
>beards stupid

Good sir, facial hair isn't stupid. Think this way, it's one thing that separates men from boys, males from females (ok one the things). Clean shaven is very un manly. Look this Dwemer and his epic beard.
>>
>>43781717
Technically speaking all humans are mutants, as a few to a few dozen mutations happen in the initial transcriptions of DNA to form gametes.
>>
>>43781752
Counterpoint, beards are a cheap way to hide that you don't have a manly chin!
>>
File: image.jpg (325KB, 634x866px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
325KB, 634x866px
>>43779760
I would turn into Clark Kent and only for two hours. Besides why would I want to shake hands with a clumsy reporter instead of Superman? It's a joke. That's like saying Bruce Wayne is Batman, or Oliver Queen is Green Arrow. Or famous test pilot Hal Jordan is Green Lantern, everyone knows Green Lantern is black. [spoil] JL/JLA joke
>>
>>43781444
Plutonium 239, compressed to a super-critical state and locked in stasis with Jumper Superscience. Why settle for normal metals when you can make stuff out of literal Explodium?
>>
>>43781847
That was a shit joke.
>>
>>43781752
>Clean shaven is very un manly.
>Posts pic of Mer with beard.
>>
File: absolutely haram.jpg (72KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely haram.jpg
72KB, 531x471px
>>43781847
> It's a joke
>>
Since I am an idiot do shipgirls from Kancolle automatically go with you or do you have to use the marriage ring thing?

Just want to know whether or not I should buy more than one shipgirl.
>>
>>43782224
They're companions, they automatically come with.
>>
File: hope rides alone wallpaper.jpg (290KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
hope rides alone wallpaper.jpg
290KB, 1680x1050px
Finally got to max revolutionary potential, which jumps need their NIGHTS LIT UP first?
>>
>>43782286
Megaman with that drawback.
>>
Could something like Metaphysical Biology be useful in studying how shipgirls work? Since the ship is their soul and they can summon their rigging (maybe, depending on continuity)

Also, does the Kancolle jump follow the anime continuity or something else?
>>
>>43782325
It was made before the anime came out, so it's based loosely on the game, and by loosely I mean the game doesn't have a great deal to go on.
>>
>>43782360
So I should just fanwank the everloving hell out of it?
>>
>>43782379
Pretty much. The jump maker said he was going to update it, likely including stuff from the anime(which he hadn't watched yet), but never got around to it, and hasn't really been around.
>>
>>43782325
The game and the anime are basically the same.
>>
>>43782416
The game doesn't exactly mention how shipgirls equip themselves, whether they are girls with ship souls or actual ship people or sometimes-ships-sometimes-girls, etc.
>>
>>43782446
The anime hardly goes into much detail either.
>>
>>43782467
Well, I'm just making sure of what continuity the jump follows, since the finer details and non-game mechanics differ from media to media.
>>
are there any jumps that give cool powers via cybernetics?
>>
>>43782325
Just find a kancolle fanfic that reasonably fluffs out the setting and use that for fanwank.
>>
>>43782577
I so very want to.
>>
>>43782573
What kind of powers are you looking for?

In terms of cybernetic jumps. We have:
Mega Man
Anarchy Reigns
Killer Instinct
Deus Ex
Robocop
Fallout
Terminator
Metal Gear Rising
Teen Titans.
>>
>>43782286
I'm not familiar with The Protomen. Is lighting up nights a good thing or a bad thing?
>>
>>43782623
Don't forget LoT and 40K Redux.
>>
>>43782623

desu, I wasn't really sure. I was planning on doing a jump where I just sat in the background, occasionally kidnapping people and giving them powers via cybernetics. Maybe throw in a few other things for shits and giggles, and then see what happens. I will go over those jumps and see what applies, so thanks!
>>
>>43782684
>>43782623
Oh and SupCom has cybernetic knowledge.
I believe their is a space civilization jump with some too.
>>
>>43782573
I like GUNMM/Alita. The Imaginos in particular is interesting if you look at how Alita evolved with it.
>>
File: hope.jpg (48KB, 224x257px) Image search: [Google]
hope.jpg
48KB, 224x257px
>>43782635
It depends anon,
Have you got a burning like your veins are filled with nothing but gasoline?

Does hope ride alone?

Does this city need you now?

Even now, is there hope for man?

The answer is yes, it's revolution at maximum hype and hotbloodedness, for freedom and hope and saving the world
>>
Speaking of Kancolle I just want to imagine how hilarious the shipgirls would react to the Abyssal dream team.
>Battleship: Bismarck
>Battlecruiser: HMS Hood
>Submarine: USS Harder and USS Wahoo
>Destroyers: USS Johnston, and USS Samuel B. Roberts
>Carriers: USS Yorktown and USS White Plains.
Highlights of this fleet include the destroyer escort that fought like a battleship, Hit em again Harder, and a carrier escort that outgunned a cruiser.
>>
>>43782829
How they'll react depends. Are you filling their dark souls with light, or are you embracing your monsterhood?
>>
>>43782787
>Have you got a burning like your veins are filled with nothing but gasoline?
Shouldn't have slept with Cave Johnson.
>>
>>43782882
How could your standards possibly be this low
>>
>>43782829
Boss battle:
Literally Every Non-Abyssal Shipgirl Possible vs The Abyssal Dream Team
>>
>>43782895
Well, it wasn't easy, let me tell you that. Took a lot of SCIENCE!
>>
>>43782829
Don't forget O'Bannon and of course, Arizona
>>
>>43782868
Just going to play off the bitter revenge aspect. Something something japanese nationalists not accepting responsiblity something something friendly fire.

>>43782957
Isn't O'Bannon the destroyer that beat a submarine with potatoes?
>>
>>43776691
Only just noticed that you replied. Thanks dude.
>>
>>43783014
That's the one.
>>
>>43782573
>>43782623
>>43782684
>>43782786
Not one person mentioned Shadowrun? What the hell, guys? We're /tg/, aren't we?
>>
>>43783050
>Cybernetics that cripple your soul/magic
>Implying anybody took any except on no-magic runs.
>>
>>43783143
>implying ten years with weak magic isn't worth a lifetime with awesome Cyberware.
>>
>>43783205
It's not ten years. It's forever.
>>
>>43783143
>implying you don't want to be like Dervish.
>>
>>43783216
Nope. Jump heals your essence and makes the Cyberware count as a natural part of your body after it ends.
>>
>>43771853
How do Eliatrope portals compare to Worm's Doormaker/Breach portals?
>>
>>43783269
Ha, I don't remember that. I just remember that not being the case at first. Must've been updated.

Still, Shadowrun's cyberware isn't impressive enough to mention.
>>
>>43783280
Poorly. They take a very significant amount of effort to cross dimensions. On the plus side, they're very quick and easy to use otherwise, you can open multiple at once (yugo had like 2-3, but Quilby had many more, it's likely an age and experience thing in addition to eliacube shenans), they can be thrown or with more effort just opened up somewhere within sight, and can also be used to make DBZ laser beams or energy constructs (including weapons, armor, and shields). Also you can fly.

It probably does even more shit, we'll see if we ever get season 3 as Yugo gets older.
>>
>>43783290
Top tier stuff is pretty good along with the bioware.
>>
>>43778429
There's a shark in SCP that swims through the air. I'm unsure if it could carry me, but dammit I will make it so.
>>
>>43783524
There's a shark in the SPC site that is the metaphysical concept of shark in shark shape. It's like a shark void that behaves like a shark.

Also people forget it but Cardfight Vanguard has a god eating shark.
>>
>>43782829
does CV-6 not count or am I missing something?
>>
>>43782286
Dune; robots are people too!
>>
>>43783570
It's like you want intergalactic war and exterminatus.
>>
>>43783560
>metaphysical concept of shark in shark shape
What does this even mean? Not trying to be rude, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to be picturing here.
>>
>>43783592
to say that all synthetics are bloodthirsty monsters out to enslave or exterminate humanity is baseless stereotype, they can coexist with the organics just fine
>>
>>43782829
>Clover has failed his Lore: Naval History roll!

Are these meant to be the ships of the American fleet responsible for sinking the IJN fleet back in WWII?

(As represented as Abyssal ships)
>>
>>43783614
It's the manifested concept of shark. As it, it's not an actual shark, but it's the projection of what people think of sharks and the fear they feel for them. Like I said, in looks it's basically a shark void.
>>
>>43783614
>>43783524
>>43783636
Wait, the Shark Punching Center is still not a joinable faction in SCP jump? Comeon!
>>
>>43783618
Well anon, you know 40k's Dark Age of Technology and the Time of Strife? The Men of Iron?

That's based on Dune. Galaxy-wide AI uprising that almost destroyed humanity. It's given them an even heavier phobia of AI and computers than the Imperium, they're completely banned in all ways, as are machines that look like people no matter if it's just an animatronic. Seeing a robot would cause the authorities to immediately bring out the nukes (which are otherwise pretty much universally banned) and other heavy weaponry until they completely destroy the planet. They won't even bother sending in an army, they'll assume the planet is infested and kill it all. They're that scared.
>>
>>43783672
I'm sure they'll always recruiting new members.
>>
>>43783672
Wouldn't that be the SPC?

>>43783697
It wasn't an AI uprising. Humans fired the first shot. The AI already ruled the world, the humans just didn't want to accept that.
>>
>>43783734
>Brian Herbert shit
Not canon.
>>
>>43783636
pffft, well, ya know... Mine flies!! And it's only 50cp...

On another note, can SCPs breed? Or cloned? Or something? Instead of a tornado with sharks thrown in, could it be a tornado with HOMING sharks instead?
>>
>>43783747
Some SCPs are entirely based on breeding. Often through infestation and/or rape. Like the shitcum coral or the spine spider.
>>
>>43783745
It was canon before Brain Herbet, man. In God-Emperor of Dune Leto mentions that the AI controlled society at the time of the crusade's start.
>>
>>43783747
A lot of the rules for how an SCP works are unique to that SCP. Unusually when they can breed or be cloned it's actually noted in the article.
>>
>>43783624
I think it's just the more famous ships of WW2, since he included Bismarck.
>>
>>43783561
If there's any American ship that would return as a shipgirl, it would be the Grey Ghost.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 800x1134px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 800x1134px
>>43783884
The Grey Ghost!
>>
>>43776613
Either Balder or his brother in Norse mythology were so loved by most materials due to seeing him when he was first born that they refused to hit him. All except for mistletoe, who was forgotten when his Balder's mother was doing her rounds showing the newborn off.
>>
>>43784188
She thought Mistletoe was too young and harmless to make a vow or to be a threat, so she skipped it.
>>
>>43784232
and thus when Baldr's blind brother tossed a dark of it it pierced his heart rather than bounce off.
>>
>>43784328
To be fair, they were having a "throw stuff at Baldur and see it bounce off" competition. And Hod didn't know it was mistletoe, Loki gave him the dart. Loki's kind of a dick like that.
>>
>>43784383
True.
>>
Would anyone be interested in a Gaki no Tsukai no laughing batsu lighthearted Gauntlet Jump?
>>
>>43784468
What even is it?
>>
>>43784503
At the start, it's a day in a universe like the one you came from where you and four companions can't laugh for 24 hours without being slapped in the ass by a pool noodle. Really easy. The fun would be in taking drawbacks, which add a setting or theme based off one of your previous Jumps, locations you need to visit, famous comedy duos and celebrities who show up to make you laugh, segments where the game switches to horror, and crazy toonforce jokes like friends falling into pits, bad reenactments of movies like Star Wars with rollerblading and musical numbers, traveling back in time, or sentai villains coming out of nowhere. The whole thing is ultimately a joke at the expense of everyone involved, and would give fun rewards based on how many drawbacks you take.
>>
>>43784383
All trickers are dicks.
>>
>>43784588
Oh, I think I remember that show, one of my friends loves it.
>>
>>43784590
Reminder that Odin is a trickster deity too.

Norse mythology has two fucking trickster deities. It's crazy.
>>
>>43784468
>>43784588
Sounds like a fun rest stop. I would enjoy it.
Thread posts: 406
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.