[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Them moments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: jiaying.png (344KB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
jiaying.png
344KB, 500x746px
Write one of those moments where you did something really fucking cool with your character and felt really satisfied of yourself (and your character).

Me for example today in L5R I managed to GRAPPLE a fucking tiger while almost naked and on fire while a friend samurai cut his head on low level.

>pic related my character, a monk
>>
>>43707635
inb4 naked because otherwise I can't use them magical tattoos.
>>
I played a character in a MUD for years that roleplayed being from the poor part of town - unable to read and write, not skilled at combat, and generally airheaded and happy go lucky.

Eventually, he was fielded as a royal guardsman for the crown, and gained a fuckload of noteriety for being a generally upstanding as fuck guy, truthful to a fault and dumb as a bag of rocks with good intentions.

Then someone made the mistake of kidnapping his woman. Literal OOC years of training, and nearly a decade IC'ly training in secret meant that he was one of the most powerful combat characters on the server. The Hell that rained down on the man who kidnapped his girl was brief, but remarkable in its brutality. In the aftermath of the bloodshed, his woman decided that she didnt want to be with a monster, the Crown decided it didnt want to be associated with such a violent criminal, and the organized crime of the city decided that he was too fucking insane to keep on the payroll.

He spent the rest of his days drinking silently in abandoned bars, and the only people not afraid to approach him were young kids, who he'd tell stories to until the sun grew dim.

It was a good character.
>>
File: 1410888057857.jpg (127KB, 700x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1410888057857.jpg
127KB, 700x1200px
Congrats on the cool grapple. And hey, magical tattoos are cool, and the fact that there's good art makes it worth it.

One time with a paladin in a Pathfinder game I benignly decided to let a priest of a god of treachery continue his worship in a town, and wouldn't you know it, he stabs the paladin in the back. It wounds him, but doesn't kill him, and the paladin just turns around, quietly admonishes him, and cuts his head off in one swing.

With a short-lived bard, he fought in a tournament and with a lucky crit he managed to skewer the enemy opponent with his rapier and win the fight in one hit without even taking one himself.

Only other time that sort of counts was when my decker in a Shadowrun game hacked a mall door so well he got access to the whole mall for a brief time, and used a giant 90% off certain items sale to bring everyone from a would-be bomb site to the mall. Of course, the moment was marred when he nearly got chased down by two mall cops.
>>
>>43707635
still doesn't beat the time my character, your "friend" the magistrate, rolled a 62 on drinking a cup of tea in front of a lore character

i drank the fuck out of that tea, i did
>>
>>43707635

I want to touch your character's abs.
>>
File: Goodnight.png (18KB, 1233x139px) Image search: [Google]
Goodnight.png
18KB, 1233x139px
My knight was self-appointed the task of sorting out the local gangs. He did so by spreading the knowledge he was the heir to the local kingdom, then wandered around until he got attacked.

A group of 50 men attacked, then this happened first turn.
>>
>>43707649
>>43707635
You know in L5R you can get away with a gi and still get the magic Togashi tats? There's art of female monks who do that. The nudist chick from Ivory was literally the story team making fun of players who do that.
>>
In some capacity, brought another player character back to life, despite the preventative actions of almost every single other player and certainly the universal moral opposition to the plan. As well, my character is very likely the weakest of the group. In rough order, and all taking place on a cruise ship;

>Find out what was done with the character's body, and when a funeral is going to be
>Find the right science person for the job, to see if it is actually possible
>Find the right merchant to sell the correct components, as well as scrambling for missing parts
>Buy some crowd control items from an arms dealer
>Buy a prosthetic head and have it really well made up to resemble the head of the dead character
>Go the funeral and wait till the end when they're set to toss the body overboard
>With a mix of flash bangs and smoke bombs, barely manage to reach the coffin and saw off the characters head, though poorly replace it with the prosthetic one in a hurry
>The most powerful character is blocking the exits, so make a break for a lifeboat and lower it to reach a porthole of a lower deck and shoot it open, very nearly got my legs shot of while crawling through the porthole
>>
>>43708613

>Grab some bedsheets from the room and completely bundle myself up as a disguise
>Meanwhile all the other characters are coming to, alerting the guards to send out a search of the ship and have an arrest warrant on me, while individually searching themselves
>Very nearly run afoul of them a few times and have to divert my path but reach the science person to do the job
>Still have one last needed component, so have to once again run through the ship avoiding detection to get it
>Make it there and back but get caught entering the room by another player
>Several rounds of fighting over keeping the door closed and locked, after which she tries to break it down for several minutes
>People hear and come running, and when finally the door is broken down, viola, the dead character's brain has been transferred to a rudimentary robot that can be improved upon later
>The important detail is, the character is cognizant and alive, even having a conversation after some difficulty
>My character slinks off amid the varying degrees of confusion and muted celebration, to avoid arrest
>Although reception to the whole turn of events is mixed, there is a general acceptance that it is better than the alternative; the character remaining dead

I did it because it's a game where if your character dies, you the player have to leave if someone else wants to join. The player was set to be booted but I felt it was a little unfair since she'd been playing from the game's start like a year and a half ago, definitely a long time before I started playing a couple months ago. As a result though my character is finished, he spent all his money and even traded away most of his valuables to fund the plan and get it to work, and is in debt with people now without any means to make it up. Also he's generally reviled for the actions taken to get the plan to work, and for being right all along, so that's my run in the game finished.
>>
>>43708613
>>43708630
Why did the rest of the party oppose your plan?
>>
>>43708630
Be honest. How much do you want to fuck her, anon?
>>
>>43708726
A few of them didn't think it was possible and outwardly/vocally opposed that, in the vein of "What? That's a stupid plan, no we're not doing it." and the other players went along with that mindset. Also some of them are outright opposed to anything my character does or suggests because he's a coward and ran away from some fights.

>>43708729
I barely know her. We only play in the game together and even then haven't interacted in-game.
>>
>>43708803
>barely know her
>haven't interacted in-game

then why do it? doesn't look like there's any reason IC or OOC for you to do it other than "she's been there since the beginning", which implies she knew full well what it meant if her character would die and accepted it
>>
>>43708803
>I barely know her.
Yeah, that doesn't exactly stop you from wanting to fuck her.
>>
File: Ruspc.jpg (55KB, 504x700px) Image search: [Google]
Ruspc.jpg
55KB, 504x700px
>Modern day sci-fi
><REDACTED> Company, charged with keeping humanity free of demonic and unholy influence.
>Be playing middle-aged Russian soldier, very devout member of the Orthodox Church (Not Catholic)
>Church in Vatican City has been infiltrated and subtly led by Diabolists and Satanists.
>Four man team dropped in to Italy to extract high assets from Vatican City
>Land perfect, still with reserve 'chute
>Infiltrate with knives and silenced weapons
>Assets are being taken outside the city via bullet train to the south of Italy.
>Go live as we get discovered in the rear of the train.

Assets are as follows
>Remains of previous three popes - PRIMARY OBJECTIVE
>'The Hallowed Cardinal', Prime Exorcist - PRIMARY OBJECTIVE
>Seniors of the Congregatio pro Doctrina Fidei AKA, Supreme Sacred Congregation of the Roman and Universal Inquisition - SECONDARY OBJECTIVE
>DaVinci's Codice del Demone - SECONDAY OBJECTIVE

>Call in close air support as we begin fighting off hellspawn crawling through the bullet train towards us.
>Heli-support struggling to keep up, time limit imposed on how long we have.
>Already have remains, codex and the Inquisition. Just Papal Exorcist to extract
>Have squad distract with weapons fire while I go onnaroof.
>Goes well, find Exorcist, Bigbad too, team getting ready to extract over radio
>See bridge coming up, burst in, ineffective/distracting fire at Bigbad as I tackle the Exorcist
>Fall out of train
>Fumble with reserve 'chute and strap old man in to it and pull cord as going down.
>die with cross clutched in hand, as I radio location of Exorcist
>Divine grace saves me and am found beaten, bruised but alive.

Totally did not expect the ending the GM is normally a hard ass, hence the needing a backup chute for dropping in,
>>
>>43708878
If it wasn't the kind of game where you get booted for dying, I wouldn't have done it. If it happened to anyone else though I'd still have done it, in the same way that setting aside the seniority of the game, I'd like to imagine I'd receive the same effort. Maybe not from this group since all the in-game characters dislike mine, but in general I'd always try to follow this kind of option to help out another player, and expect the same in return. The seniority aspect just makes it feel fairer, like if two characters were dead and I could only attempt to revive one, I'd go for the senior player.
>>
>>43707635
Party was at the base of a siege tower artillery device thing with what remained of our company (setting was that we were part of a military, and the rest of the company got assblasted by this artillery device), and the enemy army was closing in. We had the choice of having the twelve or so npcs with us stay at the base of the tower and hold them off while we went up it to disable it, which would buy the party time but ensure the deaths of all the npcs. Or we could have them retreat, meaning they'd live to fight another day, but we'd have to deal with the enemy army following us up the tower. And as my character was technically the highest-ranking since everyone higher was dead, the decision fell to me.
I'd grown really attached to some of those npcs, but was afraid to risk the party for it, since it was my first campaign ever. I was really torn over the decision... then had a stroke of brilliance. Our kobold party member had some greek fire vials/jars for setting traps; if we used those to blow up the entrance behind us, we'd slow the army down without needing to sacrifice the rest of the company. I ordered the retreat, watched them disappear into the nearby forest, and then we started up the tower.
It didn't go exactly as planned; rather than blowing it up, the greek fire just erected a wall of fire on the entrance, and may have actually caught the whole thing on fire. The effect was the same though.
So yeah, I was given a sadistic choice, and found a way to take a third option. That was definitely satisfying.
>>
One of my first Pathfinder characters died today. After countless sessions across two campaigns, he finally met his end- sacrificing his life and his final hero point to save a gunslinger too young to die in combat. Our setting rules dictate he cannot be revived again, and this would be his true, final death.

He gave his last words today as we resumed the game- he gave up his family blade to the care of his student, and passed before he could reach any medical aid with a smile on his face, finally returning to his long-gone wife, the mother of his surviving son.

Rest in peace, Salem. June 17th, 2013 - November 18th, 2015.

Yes, I know you faggots read /tg/ too- shut up, I rarely ever do this.
>>
File: One hit KO.png (1019KB, 909x835px) Image search: [Google]
One hit KO.png
1019KB, 909x835px
>>43707635
>me and my superhero companions are trekking through an underground place filled with magic, having been attacked and then befriended by our enemies
>We accepted to stay with them for a while, until we found a few civilians who had gone missing.
>Suddently, we are all summoned to the palace. Also arrested and then summoned.
>We are accused of killing the king: one of the princesses (the gloomy, evil looking one) explains how she found our local hawkeye's cryoarrow on the scene of the crime.
>the king looks solidly encased in ice, and there's no denying that the arrow was involved.
>the evil queen is ranting about how we're bad and evil, things are looking pretty grim
>I've had it
>I stomp my feet enraged and initiative is rolled
>local ironman engages second princess, who has super strenght
>our hawkeye wants to thaw out the king
>I jump at the floating evil princess and punch her in the stomach
>damage goes through the roof, as per usual -since I'm super-strong aswell
>she goes down in one hit

Then I get ganked by all the palace guards, who only manage to wound me once. Half of them are paralyzed by my poison blood after that.
>>
>>43707893
Actually that art was done by my request by one of the artists here in /tg/ in one of those drawthreads. Fkin awesome
>>
>>43708083
Indeed Togashi-san, indeed.
>>
>>43709984
wait, no, i'm not togashi, i'm the special snowflake OC kakita vassal family i uninspirationally called Daikakita, because despite my occasional stroke of brilliance, even i can draw a blank at times.
>>
>>43710029
oh fuck right I am the togashi XD
My deepest sorrys, Daikakita-ugu.
>>
>>43708989
Sounds pretty badass. I played a Dresden campaign with a kind of similar character, except instead of catholic, he was a russian soldier who was wholly devoted to the summer court.
>>
>>43709923
Really? Awesome! It's always great to get a request done.

Unfortunately, a hard drive crash means I've lost a few, and so far no luck finding them in the archives.
>>
>>43707635
>playing a moded game of twilight 2k >had two belts with 4 canisters of CS gas around my chest.
>Another player fumbled his roll and alerted a whole base to our presence before I could get into the house with the hostages inside.
>Since everyone was about to go guns blazing, I put on my gasmask and my knife and charged at the one guard.
>I told my GM that I would also have four new rings on my fingers as I tackled the guard to the ground.
>He gives me this confused face before his eyes began to slowly unsquint
>"You pulled the pins on the CS grenades on your chest"

Yea, Im hoping to making it easier to stangle thos guy and avoid getting hit by bullets

>Gives me a look while barely holding back Laughter
>Watdidido.jpg

>Pull the attention of the other 5 players towards the next narritve before letting me roll my actions

>"The guardsman standing on duty just watched a moving cloud tackle it to the ground to find it was only a human. Well, he would have found out if it wasn't for the fact that he is being blasted in the face directly with 4 canisters of CS gas."

At the end of the session, I got awarded extra Exp for doing that.
>>
My favorite character started a stableboy who was the secret bastard son of a noble lord, to the known bastard son of a noble lord, to the most famous fighter in all of the kingdoms and a lord in his own right with a house much more powerful than his father's house ever was.
>>
Punched the BBEG's wife. She was such a cunt and she was monologuing about how her husband would peel the skin from our backs and leave us for the crows then his riders would burn our villages, rape the women, drive the children out onto the cold plains etc. She was basically Daenerys only how our DM thought she should be (which is a shrew with a wide-on for torture and rape and murder).
>>
>>43717455
So Daenerys?
>>
I threw an ally npc at a NOT!Vader enemy sorta boss character and rolled a perfect crit. This may have angered a few players but I was ic in panic and desperate mode.
>>
>Play a criminal half-elf girl with high cha
>One of the bard PC tried to seduce with some strip poker
>Counter him with slavery if he lose
>He lost and tried to run
>Suddenly boat capsized by the storm.
>Find the bard and stab him while he is down to point out not to fuck with me
>he became my personal slave

Having a slave is fun
>>
File: PZO9226-Numeria.jpg (175KB, 1680x1120px) Image search: [Google]
PZO9226-Numeria.jpg
175KB, 1680x1120px
>>43707635
Our D&D group had one of "Those guys" and later on we booted him when he was being an asshole. Next session, me and the barbarian mugged his character, let's call him Seth, and sent him packing for being such an obnoxious prick.

Later on in the campaign the DM made Seth a boss who was seeking revenge against me and the barbarian for humiliating him. He went Robotnic on our ass and built a giant machine of death with cannons and a giant robotic arm.

My character goes from full health down to 3hp with 2 blasts from the cannons, he was going to hit me with the robotic arm to finish me off but luckily my gleaming armor saved my ass and made it miss.

The wizard ends up disabling the machine with a maximized electric spell. Ninja picks up the fighter and jumps off using his ring of feather fall to make the distance across the chasm.

Machine is about to fall off the edge when Seth bursts out of the cockpit and goes rules of nature on our asses senator style.

I manage to heal myself while the rest of the party are holding him off.

Seth is starting to get a little roughed up as the wizard runs out of spells.

Me and fighter are standing close to Seth as he is moving a little wobbly. He tries to fall back into the chasm giving us both attacks of opportunity.

The fighter doesn't want him to escape and come back to fight us and declares he's going to cut off his head and wear it as a codpiece.

The fighter crit misses and Seth smirks smugly making a cocky comment.

I decide I'm going to stab him in the dick with my rapier since he feels so cocky.

My rapier had a few weapon enhancements on it to deal extra damage.

Not only did I crit, I managed to deal max damage on my attack, my critical attack, max holy damage and max vicious damage to him and myself.

The DM described the scene of me stabbing Seth so hard in the crotch, I uppercut him through his body and rip his head off.

Everyone in the group was hype.

Safe to say the fighter got his codpiece.
>>
>Pathfinder

>Party gets jumped by wraiths, we were not ready for this.

>Be Oracle of Life with Channel and Energy Body.

>Channel to draw aggro, get swarmed. Oh shit I'm too squishy to survive five of these things.

>Use Energy Body, erupt into a being of GOLDEN FLAME, a god damn positive energy elemental.

>On following turns I channel as a standard action, use energy body for more heals as a movement action. Each time the wraiths attack me they take more positive energy damage.

>After three of them go down the last two book it. Fight ends with everyone at full health.

The imagery of what I did is why I remember that random encounter so fondly. A man of golden fire surrounded by five beings of darkness and shadow. Pulse after pulse of white light burning the horrid creatures and driving them away. That's what being a healer is all about.
>>
In Warhammer Fantasy RP, 2nd ed, I single-handedly killed a souped-up giant, stole its booze and drank it without dying.
>>
In Anima Beyond Fantasy, my character was a martial artist, my BFF was a sorcerer.

Last battle for the world

Our ass were hard kicked
Use a fusion spell
Destroy the big evil guy in one round, in none of the previous round we were able to hit him.

Plus, we had to roll to know who control the body. We got the same score because our fusion was so perfect.

Best fight ever

Tfw the traitor betrayed us to dominate the world without us.
>>
>>43708153
This seems familiar. What system is this?
>>
>>43709084
So essentially you're joining games with a specific set of rules that you don't like, and twisting them as much as possible until you're out of the game again, but the rules have been skirted.

Either you're stupid, or in denial about wanting the pussy.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.