[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/, how do you deal with your group's That Guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 34

File: 20150706_CriticalRole_feature.jpg (146KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
20150706_CriticalRole_feature.jpg
146KB, 970x545px
/tg/, how do you deal with your group's That Guy?
>>
>>43608067
A swift punch in the throath works in 90% of the cases.
>>
by being even more That than he can possibly dream of.
>>
>>43608067
Engaging in conversation about this and that
>>
>>43608537
What about the other 10%?
>>
>>43608067
Orion is hardly a That Guy. No idea why he left Critical Role.
>>
>>43608577
It turns out that violence is actually their fetish. From there, it is bound to get hard.
>>
>>43608067
But Scanlan was clearly the That Guy of the group. He shat on beds for giggles
>>
File: img.jpg (75KB, 296x295px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
75KB, 296x295px
tfw that guy

>be me
>tiefling rogue
>trying to get information out of guard
>he's not very helpful
>try to pickpocket him while he's looking at me
>get thrown in jail
>party tells me i'm stupid, doesn't try to bail me out
>get handcuffs off in cell
>punch wall gets critical failure
>break hand
>screaming a lot, guard comes
>punch guard in face with other hand
>guards hogtie me
>break free again
>pissed off guards send me to a work camp
>party "comes across me" and breaks me free
>>
File: sheit.gif (7MB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
sheit.gif
7MB, 720x406px
>>43608067
Why did Orion leave anyway? The way I heard it was "Geek and Sundry has decided to let him go", or something to that effect, but?
>>
Thinly veiled Critical Role thread?
>>
>>43608067
Call him out on his blatant cheating.
I mean seriously, shit's disrespectful.
>>
>>43608676
>rimshot
>>
>>43608708
Apparently it was an agreement by both parties, no info beyond that
They may be getting a new player though
>>
>>43608996
OP seems to want to talk about his favorite show so I go for silly jokes.
>>
>>43608708
Oh hey it's the Corinthian. When did you turn black?
>>
>>43608854
Who is best girl, and why is it vex?
>>
>>43609141
It seems his new disguise did not fool Dream, judging from the gif at least.
>>
>>43608577
I that instance it is actually you that is "That Guy." Many "That Guys" like to label others as "That Guy" early on in order to divert attention away from themselves.
>>
Talk to him and discuss your concerns like an adult. Please don't follow the advice of everyone here to be a passive aggressive dick.
>>
>>43608067
I created an elaborate scenario of medieval anachronisms so that if anyone objects to any of them I silently make a note of it and passive-aggressively omit them from further gaming sessions
>>
File: Give em the boot.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Give em the boot.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>43608067
>>
>>43609084
How did you see past my ruse?
>>
>>43609466
You did not write "pic unrelated"
>>
>>43609163
>not saying pike
dude ... eat it
>>
>>43609828
>>43609163
One-time Kit Buss character a best
>>
>>43609828
Pike a shit
>>
>>43609923
>lilith
Not even best tiefling
>>
>>43608067
FUCK YOU OP!
Orion was the only good thing going on in CR and you know it.

Sure, he was trying to bend the rules once in a while but he was the only player who actualy bothered wit learning the rules for his character... or any rules for that matter
>>
>>43608687
But no one really minded it. As much as I liked Tiberius and Orion, he could be an absolute tool about some things, and caused the most friction between the group. That's what made him the That Guy.
>>
>>43608671
He got cancer, literally
>>
>>43610199
he said it wasn't because of his health on his twitter.

They're never going to have a sorcerer or a magic user as ambitious and dedicated as he was.
fuckin casuals can't hang with that level of engagement
>>
>>43610199
Well I don't think that's the reason he left, I think it might have been the conflict of interest for his own twitch.
All of this is pure speculation though.
>>
>>43610112
Orion was not the only good thing in Critical Role but he was definitely one of the best. True shame that he's gone
>>
>>43609923
>Kit Buss
yeah, Kit was a lil'cutie. I'll admit.
>>
Best to Worst:

Scanlan, Grog, Percy, Pike(Best Girl), Vax, Vex, Tiberius and finally Keyleth

Best to worst for guests:

The one teifling chick played by the older lady, the cleric who was a bamf, Hammer Father, Kit Buss, Felicia Day's godawful char.
>>
Oh, and for the one shot, Overlord, sailor guy and then rapper. All much better then most people in CR though, IMO.
>>
>>43610402
I found her very unattractive.

>>43610396

He caused real world conflict within the party. I think he creeped the girls out. His drunken antics looked to me like a change point.
>>
>>43608067
Stop playing with him.
>>
>>43611669
>Felicia Day's godawful char.

I actually enjoyed her character. The only problem I had with it was that she (Felicia Day) was sucking all the oxygen out of the room by treating the game as if it were a contest as to who got the most screen time. Other than that I found her character to be the most acceptable of the guests.

The two guys were by far the worst I thought. Trying to out edgy each other. They made me fast forward through those two episodes.
>>
>>43611760
FD: Fair enough, I'll drink to that.

The two guys were nifty, since hammer dad had a decent motivation and cleric guy had a fucking swell end, what with the kiss and walking off into the sunset.
>>
>>43611804
>The two guys were nifty, since hammer dad had a decent motivation and cleric guy had a fucking swell end, what with the kiss and walking off into the sunset.

The players were OK, and I think they could have been good. But their characters, in my opinion, were terrible. I mean, the one guy, married to his goddess killed his village blah blah blah. Could we have something more teenage edgy? The other guy was just 'I will be gruff'.

If this had been a more standard campaign and they were all randomly meeting in a tavern everyone would be in a corner with their hood pulled up trying to be ignored. I found it to be painful.

But, I think the players could have been fine.

The problem, maybe, is that it was basically a 'one shot'. So you need a character for a one shot. What is the easiest type to come up with? How about 'I am mr bad mood with some edgy'. you know right away how to play the character, everyone knows what to expect, it all flows real easy.

I think those two over did it.

Maybe if they were making long term characters something better could have come up. I think the players have it in them to do it.

I'll say this though, I'm not so sure with the other players. For them, I think we might have gotten the best they have to offer.
>>
>>43611728
>drunken antics
what did he do exactly?
>>
File: Alfred_Pennyworth_TDKR.jpg (15KB, 280x274px) Image search: [Google]
Alfred_Pennyworth_TDKR.jpg
15KB, 280x274px
>>43608067
We burned the forest down.
>>
>>43611938
It was either his last episode or the one before it. Tiberius got 'drunk' and hit on Keyleth. It came across pretty icky and the player looked like she was genially upset by his antics. There was some touching involved.

If I had to guess, it was that which got him the boot. She covered it up, it is on vid after all, but I think she really doesn't like the guy and was creeped out by the entire thing.
>>
>>43612174
She was upset far before that, from Vax's bringing up her kidkilling as she mentioned everyone going too far, tiberious in particular, I thought it was more IC reaction by Keyleth rather then Marisha's own reaction. But hey, could be wrong.
>>
Worst player was the dorf rolling fake dice and making a big deal of it each time.

Every diceroll was spent with 2 min fallout talking about himself
>>
It is glaringly obvious they kicked Orion because he was being a thorn in their side. You can see the cracks form at the K'varn fight where he leaves the rest of the party to fend for themselves while he's trying to have his moment with a godawful plan he hadn't discussed with them beforehand. The he sulks like a child when they all get the awesome kill while he's still holding his dick outside. He throws a couple of venomous comments around and thus spoils the fun of the group.
From then on his metagaming, powergaming and egocentric behavior steadily boil up from time to time. Talking Scanlan in giving that circlet that gives him even more power, conveniently forgetting the rules of said circlet on several occasions. Stealing thunder from Vax and Vex's moment with the traps under Vasselheim.
But the last straw(s) were definitely in the shopping episode; the erection comment, the idea of using his very own army, the ridiculous laundry list of errands and again stealing Percy's thunder by stealing his weapon idea.
You could see everyone had had it by the end of that session.
They used to play once every couple months before they became a show, now it's every week. They just couldn't handle Orion's shit on such a regular basis.
It's all very understandable really.

Next on my list is Keylith, but DM's gf ain't never gonna leave though.
>>
>>43612278
I wasn't sure, then I watched it again. There is a few seconds of honest 'ick, you fucking touched me get away' going on there. She tried to play it out in character, but the reaction was more real than not. I think anyhow.

>>43612319
I think you got it right.

I personally don't like Scanlan, but he has his redeeming moments. Fucking Keylith is just annoying with cringe moments.
>>
>>43612319
>Stealing thunder from Vax and Vex's moment with the traps under Vasselheim.

For me that was a turning point. I actually, and embarrassingly, said 'noooo' to the computer when that started to happen. Up until then I liked Orion's character and his playing 'in' character. But after that I was done with him.
>>
>>43612467
>>43612504
I don't think he does it on purpose though. He's just socially inapt. He didn't seem to realize how the rest reacted to his behavior. There are moments where he doesn't seem to actually think about what he's saying or how he's saying it. I don't know if anyone in the group had talked to him about it before, such situations tend to blow up if not addressed in time.
>>
>>43612608
Apparently he is famous for that, not getting the social thing. So, yeah, it was likely all innocent. Every bit. I'm sure they have talked to him, but some people are just broken.

I feel bad for the guy. Leaving the group apparently really crushed him. It was his one steady source of income, his one positive social event, all that sort of stuff. Now he is sick, can't afford meds, and has no friends to look forward to hanging out.

Sucks.

But it also changes nothing.
>>
>>43612319
I was trying to find the erection comment earlier but couldn't.
What did he say? Was it really that bad?
>>
lol Orion is never gonna be missed he was such a pain in the ass. Like someone said previously it started when he straight up refused to do anything during the beholder fight for "reasons" and never got any better from there. At a certain point I think he couldn't get himself out of the mindset that the game was player vs DM and it wasn't fun to watch, and he never took risks because he didn't want anything to happen to his character and always wanted to be the one to "save the day."

I actually think him leaving the group was unrelated to Crit Role though he was kind of a shitlord on Twitter to people (one guy made a Critical Role shirt and asked Orion for his size and in response Orion told him to take it down and that he was no longer allowed to call himself a fan of the show and fuck him) and I guess during another stream he was talking shit about a guy working at Nerdist, who shares office space / company with G&S.
>>
>>43613238
I think it was Vex who talked strategy, which got Orion to mention Tiberious being 'full-mast' right now, causing everyone to kinda be awkward, he mentioned it being a strategy boner which only part broke the awkwardness
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (193KB, 1219x915px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
193KB, 1219x915px
At least Orion hasn't lost his mind since getting kicked off the show.
>>
>>43613726
Poor guy. I think we can all agree, the true best girl was Orion Acabo.
>>
>>43613636
I need video proof of Orion being that guy.
>>
Anyone caught up and watching tonight? Percy is dangerously close to becoming an edge lord. He's cross-classing with warlock now right?
>>
>coming up with a plan to defeat some vampires
>Orion goes OH BY THE WAY I HAVE AN ENTIRE ARMY OF DRAGONBORN LET ME JUST GET THEM
>Also I need to spend an hour shopping for shit that you keep telling me I can't do

Orion was the lamest, glad he's gone.
>>
Killed her goat.
>>
>>43613806
http://geekandsundry.com/critical-role-episode-27-the-path-to-whitestone/
1:31:35
>>
>>43613955
Holy shit... I started three minutes earlier than that I cringed the whole time.
>>
>>43613828
Pretty sure he's always been part warlock. That aspect of the class is only being revealed to the party now though.
>>
>>43614012
3:20:05 is where they're flat out mocking him
>>
>>43608067

Parties usually find campaigns where a party member dies to be more satisfying than a totally bloodless run, and That Guys usually find their way into situations where death is a definite possibility, especially if the rest of the party is consciously opposed to helping them.

I'm implying something.
>>
File: Untitled.png (73KB, 215x221px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
73KB, 215x221px
>>43613955
>Matt's face when he's stuck at the table with Orion
>>
>>43614158
He does not look very happy at all. Has a frequently rotating cast always been a feature of Critical Role? Or is the game starting to fall apart?
>>
>>43614208
The cast doesn't rotate that frequently at all. Ashley Johnson is gone for an extended period of time because she's filming a TV show but she hasn't officially left at all and will probably be back. Orion's the only one that has ever really left. Matt has said that he's happy with 6-7 regular players and will ocassionally have guests on (they have a list, I guess Yuri Lowenthal and Troy Baker are supposed to come by and play sometime) but that they aren't taking anyone new into the campaign on a regular basis.
>>
I have to mention this:

From a narrative standpoint, this game is fucking miserable.

Like, it's exactly how all "homebrew campaign made up of player's backstories" go, in that every single thing they do is so vastly different in tone, environment, and purpose, that they might as well be playing a series of short modules, not an actual campaign.

They've been playing for 30 weeks now. They've resolved a chunk of Keylith's backstory, they're about to wrap up Percy's backstory, but what have they actually DONE? I mean, they saved some chick who went into a mine, but the mine turned out to be the Underdark and the chick turned out to be in the hands of a randomly-approaching evil army led by a Beholder, but that wasn't a threat they had any concept of, and it wasn't the BBEG.

This is why sandbox games are so terrible. Like, small segments of the game might be able to be cropped out and told as their own stories, but as a whole the thing fucking makes no sense. It just happens to be that everything they do just happens to be right next door to an evil cult or army or badguy who just happens to be on the verge of destroying wherever they just happen to be.
>>
>>43614473
I mean they've been playing the same campaign for 2 years and from recent comments Matt says he has plans that'll last another 1-1.5 years, so I wouldn't expect us to have a great idea of the overall narrative after only half a year of gameplay.
>>
Was Titansgrave any good? Or does it pale in comparison?
>>
>>43614661
Titansgrave wasn't great but it wasn't terrible. Pros were high production values and Laura Bailey is always adorable and Yuri and the other girl were both pretty into it and good. Cons: that vlog brother who seemed incredibly out of place and it was obviously rushed to stick to a production schedule.

Wheaton's not an awful GM but he definitely has his own style which is probably gonna be divisive, you can either stand Wheaton or you can't stand Wheaton.
>>
>>43608067
That entire group is made up of That Guys. The whole website should get cancelled, and all the frauds on it given a swift kick in the genitals.
>>
>>43614473
That's not even getting into how the DM is a railroader master class, or that the players have been going for years and still have no fucking clue what they're doing, or the constant fucking around and retreading old ground and showboating over each other. They could retitle it Critically Incompetent and it would be more apt.
>>
>>43615036
I have nothing against his railroading, because "railroading" as /tg/ defines it is absolutely necessary for telling a story that makes any sense. The opposite is letting players do what they want, which will always result in a shit story.

The players aren't very good at D&D. I really have no patience for someone who's been doing something for years and still maintains the "lol this is fun i dun know what my character can do" attitude.
>>
>>43615036
What are you calling railroading in this case? I haven't seen anything that I think I would call railroading. Nothing that comes to mind anyhow.

Wheaton on the other hand...my God...

Why even have players?
>>
>>43614473
I sort of agree. When we came in to Critical Role they were doing that whole underdark thing with the horn. I thought 'OK, I can see where this is going'. We would have Demons and some sort of stop the end of the world and hey what about the other horn etc etc.

But instead they dropped off the horn and promptly forgot about it. Instead off we go with backtory trips. Most of which I, as audience, really don't care about.

If I had been a player I would have been all over that horn business. Just exactly how did it get loose, why did it end up where it was, where is the other horn, is there a larger plot tying this all together.
>>
>>43615868
The problem is, I feel like all the players there are mostly just in it to see their characters become more interesting and tell the coolest story about themselves, rather than collaborate to make a good save-the-world tale about the,

>Hey guys we have this super-evil horn or Orcus that was stuck to a mid-level Beholder in the Underdark. We know for a fact another exists.
>Oh, no it's cool we can go do druid and vampire stuff I guess.
>>
>>43615065
>The players aren't very good at D&D. I really have no patience for someone who's been doing something for years and still maintains the "lol this is fun i dun know what my character can do" attitude.

They are terrible. We are over, what, six months now? Seriously people, get your shit together.

I think Matt might be hurting them though. He plays pretty loose, has a solid command of the rules (if not 100%) and has no problem with figuring stuff out for them. I suspect that if he did that for the years in which they played Pathfinder they may have become dependent on him. Now he is stuck.

I'd still have a gentle talk with them though. For God's sake, at least learn your fucking spells people. You don't have to know all of them, but at least understand what the spells you routinely prep do.
>>
I have no idea why Matt would willingly hamstring his story by using experience charts.

Nothing ruins a potentially cool story more than having to race through it because the players are leveling too fast, and not being able to slow down because they can't comprehend of a session without combat.
>>
>>43615906
>>Hey guys we have this super-evil horn or Orcus that was stuck to a mid-level Beholder in the Underdark. We know for a fact another exists.
>>Oh, no it's cool we can go do druid and vampire stuff I guess.

That just killed me man, it really did. But then I typically play a Paladin and you can dangle 'evil thingy on the loose' in front of me I and I will jump on command. I'm pretty easy that way.
>>
>>43613726
Clearly that is a portrait of perfect sanity.
>>
>>43615921
Matt is a good actor, he is a great scene-maker.

He is not a very good DM, because DMing requires equal parts acting and actually having a concept of how to pace a narrative. He's certainly not writing a novel anyone would want to read.
>>
>>43614726
The episode of TitansGrave that was worst was the one near the very end where it literally was just Wheaton narrating to the players about dreams/vision each character was having, and nothing else.
>>
File: dealwithit.gif (2MB, 320x454px) Image search: [Google]
dealwithit.gif
2MB, 320x454px
>>43608067
He does something stupid? I run away and let the party follow.
He suggests a stupid plan? I ignore it, do the smart thing, and let the party follow.
He starts talking shit to an NPC? I lean back, watch the show, and let the party do the same.

More extreme scenarios can be resolved by casting a spell that restrains him. No need for knocking him out when he never rolls high str characters.
>>
Did anyone else think lyra was kind of adorable, in a pathetic and inept kind of way?
>>
>>43611669
Fucking Scanlan is best? He's creepy 24/7
>>
>>43619481
The problem with him is that he's not really a proper character, he's more like a guy who is obsessed with playing the role of comedian all the time, without actually considering that maybe it's not appropriate.

Like, he's playing the bumbling Bard who has to fumble his way out of situations he isn't used to. That's a fine thing to be. But when fully half of your actions are not figuratively, but literally "I shit on the floor", you probably need to be kicked from the table.
>>
>>43613828
I immediately thought he was some homebrew pact weapon warlock after hearing his backstory anyway
>>
>>43619518
What makes Sam great:
>He sings when he gives inspiration.
>He say "I don't know what's going on, so I sit here and drink alcohol"
>Sometimes he's very funny i.e. dark dwarf king scenario

Cons:
>immature jokes such as shitting or pissing

I like him.
>>
>>43619581
He also pervs on the women, and makes an ass of himself in some dialogues
>>
File: 1427171868747.jpg (502KB, 1174x943px) Image search: [Google]
1427171868747.jpg
502KB, 1174x943px
>>43613955
Man what the fuck
>>
>>43608067
I throw them out without mercy. Fuck that noise.
>>
>>43613828
Unless I misheard he asked the DM when his Hex recharged and was told it does so on a long rest (...which admittedly could be referring to it's spell slot). I think he's just been given a free cast Hex ability because it's appropriate to the story.
>>
>>43608067
Quietly and bitterly tolerate him. He was once a great, fun friend who lost all soul when he was made redundant, got the Jesus bug then was tricked into marrying a hag.

Now he's in a loveless marriage with two kids. Endless guilt trips. Adamant refusal to entertain anything that is demonic/otherworldly/horror based. Sulks like fuck if he's losing. Loves to rip into others, but takes any comebacks extremely personal and gets passive-aggressive as fuck.

The only reason we've not booted him or anything else is because we honestly think he'll kill himself.

Want to know the kickers? There's now -two- of them. They might as well be fucking clones with how sad their lives have turned out.
>>
>>43614473
Here's the problem: Matt is a super nice guy. He was on the verge of tears when he announced that That Guyon was leaving. He's very eager to please and as a result he just does whatever the fuck the players want. There's literally no suspense or reason to be interested in anything the characters are doing because why the hell would Matt ever kill one of the players characters unless they specifically asked to die? He's a horrible DM, who exerts ZERO authority. It really sucks too because he's creative and could probably help most groups of players tell a really unique dramatic story, but no.

I remember several comments saying "Orion really thought his character would suddenly have an army arrive haha retard!" when it was announced he got the boot, but let's face it, he was TOTALLY justified in thinking Mercer would do that for him. Imagine if you stuck your dick in your SO's mouth after a train assfuck once every week, and then suddenly one day they say "no that's gross there's poop on it."
>>
>>43616004
His players are having fun though. Shouldn't that be a top tier requirement for a good DM?

He is just writing for the players and not the audience.
>>
File: my nigga.png (353KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
my nigga.png
353KB, 640x384px
>>43608700

I love it
>>
>>43620961
One of his players was kicked out. Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>43620981
Kicked out in support of the other players? How would that be an argument against?

He certainly isn't writing for the audience.

>>43620879
I don't think he has any problem with killing a character. But what I have seen is a problem with TPK. There have been a couple of times where I thought 'they are all going to die, no way out' and he pretty much just let them get away. Nobody got killed in the events because killing one might have had a domino effect.

But he would kill a character if it wouldn't trigger a TPK.

Just for the record, he should have killed them all off.
>>
>>43620981
He got real drunk a couple of times didnt he? Thats what i remember, and grabbed keyleths actor way too much- she looked violated at points. I dont think it was anything his character did
>>
>>43612310
to be fair I've been in that position and after that many 2s it's hard not to have a reaction, on top of that wheaton has reputation for shitty dice rolls.
>>
>>43608067
Killed his character.
Banned him from further games.

The man just transforms into a fucking dingbat every time he plays TRPGs.
>>
>>43613955
Orion's total lack of social grace saddens me. He was my favorite character too.
>>
>>43621559
Dat 4 Wisdom
>>
By not having a That Guy/Girl. Our group is made up of people who actually like each other and are reasonable people, who don't mind talking it out when they have issues.

I think we're doing it wrong.
>>
>>43622478
We're trying to have a discussion about reality anon. Please stop making things up.
>>
So we can just agree that That Guy is whoever sticks out in a negative way, right? And sure- most That Guys stick out in the same way, but if everyone is a That Guy except you, it flips right? It's relative?
>>
>>43621084
which, to be far, keyleths actor does to him, and both of them does to percy actor...
>>
>>43608067
Setting aside shorter games or ones I don't consider to be worth talking about in a That Guy thread:

>Group #1
We didn't. Despite the overwhelming number of reasons he kept managing to ruin games (living at home so his parents barged in on calls regularly, constant magical realm lesbian characters with accompanying awful voice work, etc), and my own complaints no one wanted to kick him because they felt bad for him. It helped that he claimed to be autistic, which I could buy.

Group eventually fell apart for unrelated reasons, mostly scheduling conflicts.

>Group #2

Longest-running. All of the players have been friends for an extremely long time (a few going on 10 years), I as the GM am actually the newest addition. There's some friction occasionally but everyone's honest with each other so annoying habits/characters are corrected quickly, thankfully. We've had people edge to TG territory in individual campaigns before but nothing awful yet - I do think knowing each other beforehand has helped a ton.

>Group #3
hahahahaha this group had THREE that guys what a fucking awful game, poor fucking gm too

i'm still friends with one of the cool players, anyway. Do still miss my character from that game tho.
>>
>>43624524
I have no idea what you're trying to say.
>>43622478
>reasonable people make up the entire group
the chances of this happening are astronomically small
>>43611669
best to worst:
Vax, Percy, Grog, Pike, Vex, Scanlan, Keyleth, T-Money
>>
>>43621084
By nownit is obvious those rolls are fake. His only two sources of income is playing table top games and infrequently starring on the Badonk Bazongels Theorem.

The "curse" is just a way to make up for lacking both talent and carisma
>>
>>43623545
That Guy is the dude in the group who goes above and beyond not just fitting in, they're an active nuisance whether they're forcing their fetish into the game, or trying to force fetishes out of the game (assuming everyone is comfortable with the thing except That Guy).

So yes. You're right, it's contextual.
>>
>>43627009

Can you not badmouth the voice of gaming? Will is the only reason anyone gives a shit about you toxic manchild filled hobby you fat virgin fuck.
>>
>>43627208
He has done a lot, that is true. But it is probably time for him to step aside.

[yes, I realize your post was actually bait]
>>
>>43624924
>Vax, Percy, Grog, Pike, Vex, Scanlan, Keyleth, T-Money

Is it just me? Am I the only one that prays for the death of Trinket?
>>
I want to see a bunch of writers come together for a game. There was that Red Dragon or whatever thing that the Japanese did, but I'm much more interested in seeing Sanderson and Martin bump up against each other at a table.
>>
>>43620723
Oh man I know the type. Completely normal full of life, don't see him for a year then they are like:
>no I don't drink ber anymore
>going to get married
>btw have you heartd about this supercool dude, our lord and savious jesus?
>btw did you see my post on facebook about how everyone else burns in hell? we merciful tho, BURN IN HELL

I just don't know, he was suposed to be a fucking engineer.
>>
>>43609333
I mean, you DID just punch someone in the throat instead of talking about your issues. That's a pretty big red flag that you're That Guy.
>>
>>43608067
Every time he pulls a dick move, force him to watch a full season of Barney the Dinosaur.
>>
>>43620981
If anything, having the balls to kick out That Guy is another mark of a good DM...
>>
File: terminietzsche.jpg (77KB, 488x744px) Image search: [Google]
terminietzsche.jpg
77KB, 488x744px
>>43608067
>how do you deal with That Guy?
Become That Guy.
>>
>>43608067
Cut him off from his one source of income while he is paying for cancer treatments
>>
the girls are hot
>>
>>43608067

Set up an entire scenario in which his typical bullshit will get him killed.

Make his character accountable for his actions
>>
File: You never even had your plane.jpg (69KB, 445x597px) Image search: [Google]
You never even had your plane.jpg
69KB, 445x597px
I crash his campaign, with no survivors!
>>
>>43608067
Two games one That Guy

Game 1:
>Friend requests a low magic campaign
>Not a problem, low magic can be pretty cool
>Also requests to play as a warforged
>About to veto, but inspiration hits
>Players will get a campaign about bringing magic back into the world
>Warforged will be an old relic from a past age, recently restored
>That friend tells me he'll have to miss the first session
>No problem, his character can be activated at any point
>And the second
>And the third
>That friend decides that he just can't make the game ever
When you know that your backstory is plot centric and that the whole world was created so your character could exist, you should at least play the damn game.

Game 2:
>That friend makes a dwarven cleric
>He must have spelled cleric a-s-s-h-o-l-e
>Tries to collect alms for Moradin from the poor district of a human town
>Asks to hold dwarven artifacts the party found, sells them without consulting party
>Lets another party member eat a poisonous mushroom, only warning was an unarmed strike targeting the party member's arm
>Kicks a tent in on party member who's tripping his balls off on bad mushrooms
>Metagames, rarely speaks in character
The worst part of it all was that his behavior would have been acceptable had he made the asshole of a human bard he was originally planning on making. But then he read through the dwarven backstory I wrote for than campaign and just had to be a dwarven cleric hunting for lost holds. His behavior got so bad that two of the party members had conspired to murder his character. I'm glad the game fell apart before I had to clean that mess up.

That friend is still a friend, but we don't tell him when we're starting games anymore.
>>
>>43630451
It's interesting you would've excused number two's behavior if he was a asshole human bard, who's to say that dwarven clerics can't be assholes?
>>
>>43615792
The whole underdark thing was a choo-choo olympics. There was an episode where all the paths looped around to the same area where he planned an unskippable battle. It wasn't even subtle. The players try to pick a different path, and he just flat out says "they all lead back here."
>>
>>43620961
That's bullshit. There are other realplay podcasts like Drunks and Dragons that blatantly pander to the players and the audience can hang, and it still manages to be cohesive and shake up things and engage the audience anyway. He just doesn't know what he's doing.

Which is ironic because the DM of Drunks and Dragons had literally never played before the first recorded episode, and half the time most of the cast is, quite expectedly, not sober.
>>
>>43627482
Trinket should be dead. They don't use him how he's supposed to be used, they spend countless episodes fucking around with trying to manage the movement of the bear, he isn't even a functional mascot because they're always hiding him away in corners and camps. Whichever one of the twins is even shit for their party role because they can't depend on the damage soak nor the damage output, because they won't put the fucking bear into any danger, ever.
>>
Then term has been diluted to a point where I don't think it means anything other than "person that is not me".
>>
>>43632811
Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>43632608
The issue was that's not what his character was.

He made a Lawful Good cleric of Moradin with a backstory that involved being a noble and upholding everything that represented in a positive light. He then promptly proceeded to play a chaotic neutral roguish type of character that was willing to dick over the party for short term gain.
>>
>>43608067
I shit in his mouth.
>>
>>43632715
I disagree. His priority seems to be his players having fun, which he does. That it isn't a great novel is only a problem for you and how you think the game should be played. It is just bad/wrong fun.

One thing to keep in mind is that while about six months have passed in real time, probably only a month has passed in game time. Lots of these side quests handling backstory stuff are only taking maybe a week of in game time. And that is coming off of who knows how much game play where backstory may not have played a large role.

He easily could have them taking some time off, following what the players want, to tie up some backstory stuff. The save the world super plot can rest for a few game months.
>>
>>43632766
I don't think that Trinket can be used properly, we are talking the Beast Master 5e class here after all. Worse, Matt hasn't done anything obvious to 'fix' the class while he has allowed a bunch of homebrew stuff for what looks like every one else. Poor fucking rangers, no love from anyone.

The problem is Trinket is a liability, as you describe. They have to move the damn thing and it can't be put in danger.

Although I have noticed the last few episodes she (Vex) has been using the thing to attack. I believe she got her second attack and has probably gotten some grief from the audience over not using the thing pet.
>>
>>43633230
Go to bed Scanlan.
>>
>>43608067
Three strikes rule, desu senpai.
>>
>>43612686
>>43612608
>>43612467
Compare how she reacted then to her high frequency of physical contact with Tallesin Jaffie.
>>
>>43608671
i'm guessing it was some internal G&S politics. It's unlikely we'll ever know why.

Some people really liked him but I found him to be more annoying than endearing. Show seems better off without him and Pike
>>
>>43633654
She does not like Orion. Her reaction to his physical contact showed that I think. Stuff going on in the background.

>>43633661
I doubt if it was politics. I think that Orion just annoyed people towards the end. His touch/rape of Keylith was, I think, the last straw.

I don't think Matt had a serious problem with it though.
>>
>>43612319
He didn't leave because he wanted to do his idea. He left because he knew dying was a very real possibility - Tiberius is usually untouchable.
Same thing happened with the Briarwoods.
>>
If anyone is That Guy in CR, it's the chat.
That taxidermed bear, coming out of nowhere with no return address? I mean, what the fuck? And why is anyone sending them gifts in the first place?
>>
>>43615921
>They are terrible. We are over, what, six months now? Seriously people, get your shit together.
Try 3 years.
>>
I'm just glad we've stopped pretending this is a good show.
>>
>>43618376
I was cool with her. It was clear that FD was in on the joke that Lyra is awful to be around, something that a less self-aware player would not realize and would have played completely straight.
>>
>>43633735
What? Orion wasn't even there to make his character leave. I'm not sure in understanding what you're saying
>>
>http://geekandsundry.com/critical-role-episode-31-gunpowder-plot/
9:05 - Mercer makes a full-mast joke, and no one's uncomfortable.
>>43633929
If you mean the fight with K'Varn, he had Tiberius leave and try to rally the illithids against K'Varn.
If you mean the first fight with the Briarwoods outside of the castle in Emon (the one where Percy tortured that one guy by shooting his fingers off), Tiberius got his intelligence reduced to 1 by Lady Briarwood's magic. He immediately fled. He was there for both episodes.
>>
File: 1437201302151.jpg (57KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
1437201302151.jpg
57KB, 876x493px
So i started this on episode 17 and have watched up to twenty. There is no way i can watch eight players, as a dm that gives me anxiety- having ep.17 have six was still more than comfortable but better than fucking eight

so the bald guy that plays the dragonborn was being a dick? that's sad, i liked his character. better than Wil Wheaton's edgelord dwarf
>>
>>43633613
Mercer has done some work on the Ranger class, he said on reddit that he "slightly buffed" ranger animals since they were underpowered. It's also worth noting that whilst Trinket has 20 AC he only has ~50 Hp so he can't really take hits which is the problem.
>>
>>43633973
He contextualizes it as about the Witcher movie first, Orion just went straight for the full-mast without any (initial) explanation as to why.
>>
>>43634040
>episode 17
Why?
>>
File: 1439863515622.jpg (22KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
1439863515622.jpg
22KB, 200x250px
>>43634101
i just said- as a dm watching EIGHT players is just stressful, six is alright. The old lady who fought the dragon was cool though
>>
>>43616004
I agree with some of your post, but his strengths really make up for his weaknesses in many ways.

Matt creates a fun game for his players, and fun experiences for audiences. When Critical Role first started airing, they were pulling around 2-3k people. The show now gets upwards of 15k+ live, and thats starting at 10 PM Eastern time on a Thursday - Not even mentioning VOD and rebroadcast views.

For a "not very good DM" Matt has been entertaining this group for over 3 years, and is now DMing in front of a live audience of thousands and pulling it off pretty damn well.

I doubt anybody here can claim to put out writer-tier quality sessions on a weekly basis, so I don't think it's fair to fault him for not being a perfect DM.

Of course as with all DMs, there are plenty of ways he could improve
>>
>>43619581
His sense of humor really fits his character and genuinely adds to the group dynamic. If everyone is an edgy tryhard the game will suck. Having that comedic relief in a not-so-serious character is refreshing and fun

Tyberious as a character was great because he was a bumbling oaf merged with a brilliant mind (should have been a wizard honestly), but Orion ruined it by being a munchkin and a That Guy

Hopefully Scanlan won't make the same mistake
>>
>>43634128
First off, they don't have a full party until episode 8 or 9, second, and excuse my autism here, who in their right mind starts in the middle of a series when all episodes are readily available? The only justifiable reason for not starting at the beginning of a series are: 1. The episodes are deleted for whatever reason, or 2. You are watching a series on tv and therefore have no control of which episodes are being played
>>
>>43634201
Not him, but why does it matter if there's no meaningful overarching plot?
>>
File: last-witch-hunter-vin-diesel.jpg (469KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
last-witch-hunter-vin-diesel.jpg
469KB, 1280x720px
>>43634201
i JUST said eight players makes me uncomfortable, YOU GOT CORNCOBS IN YOUR EARS?

i found out about critical role after watching the DnDeisal promotion for The Last Witcher. I remember episode 1 started with eight players and i skipped down the playlist until there were six
>>
>>43633730
>rape of Keylith
What?
>>
>>43634242
Just so you know, they rarely have a full party, more often than not one will be absent for some reason
>>43634218
There is some character development from the beginning of the series, and party interaction is almost as important as the plot
Sorry about my little rant earlier, but stuff like that just bothers me
Still, please consider watching the earlier episodes
>>
>>43634242
>eight players makes me uncomfortable,
They aren't your players you dipstick.
>>
>>43621042
This is on purpose, and I don't think it's unreasonable if you think about it.

For most of the players, this is their first campaign - their first characters. They've been playing these characters for years. They've met NPCs, built relationships, established backstories and plotlines. In a high fantasy campaign like this, the only character death you're going to see is one that is story appropriate. I highly doubt Mercer will allow one of the party to die to an ogre or zombie or trap or whatever - it would have to be a story/character appropriate death that creates opportunities rather than punishing poor player choices.

The majority of TG might disagree with it, but it makes sense for the group - and it makes even more sense given the MASSIVE audience that has surrounded the game.

I expect to see a character death relatively soon (Liam/Vax has stated that he would like to play a different character at some point, so he might be "okay" with Vax dying) but it won't be something that just "happens" due to poor dice rolls. It'll be the briarwoods or the BBEG reveal or something that creates a catalyst for party action/motivation.
>>
>>43634317
>(Liam/Vax has stated that he would like to play a different character at some point, so he might be "okay" with Vax dying)
I maintain that Vax is suicidal and takes ridiculous risks because he has a death wishand Liam designed him that way so he'd have an easy way to get a new character. No, I don't believe him when he denies it.
If anything, his willingness to get a superpoison from a hag in return for an unspecified future favor should be red flag enough.
>>
>>43634437
I think his death is "planned", and Mercer is keeping it in his back pocket for the right moment. I have a soft spot for rogues so I'd be sad to see him go, but I'd prefer to see him play a character he's more interested in than one he's openly trying to kill. The party is too large for him to really make full use of his stealth abilities anyway.
>>
Assuming one of the players gets their character killed, what do you think they'd play next?
>>
File: Gideon.jpg (247KB, 1270x722px) Image search: [Google]
Gideon.jpg
247KB, 1270x722px
>>43634550
there hasnt been a pali yet
>>
>>43634550
I wouldn't be surprised to see a full caster, but it depends on the player.

Grog (Travis) for example, probably wouldn't stray too far from a martial type. He's seems to love slicing and bashing too much to play a frilly spell slinger.

Liam is probably pretty flexible on class choice, but seems to like "edgy" characters personality wise.

Hopefully Keyleth will die and play a mute character
>>
>>43634630
Well, her vision did have death flags all over it
fingers crossed that it was about the sun tree
>tfw it's another _bard
Hopefully liam will switch to a bladelock
>>
>>43634595
so far now we're only missing

sorcerer
wizard
Warlock
Fighter (although Percy's gunslinger is a modified fighter)
Paladin
Monk
>>
>>43634658
it's looking like Percy will be dipping into Warlock, so that might influence Liam's decision

He played a barbarian in the one shot with the other group, but I'm not sure how inclined he is to deal with spells
>>
>>43634732
Part of me hopes percy will take levels in runescribe, but chances are that won't happen
>>
File: 1439445860049.png (3KB, 188x128px) Image search: [Google]
1439445860049.png
3KB, 188x128px
DUDES

when are David Hayter and Steve Blum going to show up?
>>
>>43634791
Was that announced at some point?
>>
>>43634791
no, but steve blum made a youtube video promoting critical role

i also really want to see david hayter
>>
>>43634812
oops
>>43634867
>>
>>43611986
Some players, aren't interested in gold, loot or roleplaying. They don't want to save the princess and can't be persuaded with side quests for their characters. Some players, just want to watch the realms burn.
>>
>>43612319
Which episode was this
>>
My friends are all pretty nice and we're all old highschool friends so I don't have any problems most of the time. One person though is particularly prone to going against the DM's wishes in weird ways, like will be the first person to say "Nope, not doing that' when a quest is presented, even if it's a quest I told them to build a character that would want to go on that quest.

Last time I DM'd, I created a town where in their sleep they entered a really creepy dream version of the town with a rather strange dungeon in the underground. Being the kinda guy who turned tale in times of danger, he tried to leave the town the next morning, but whenever he tried to sleep out of town, he couldn't, so he just kept getting more and more exhausted until he decided to return. On one hand it's a little railroady but some limits need to be set and he wasn't upset with it. It fit with the story.
>>
>>43608067
We don't, really, and it's becoming more of a problem. We're not even going to play next week because our DM needs a break from his awfulness. The best we've been doing right now is snapping at him whenever he pulls his shit, and trying to keep an eye on him for cheating. But it's just constantly terrible and it makes me want to eat my own hand when he interrupts the roleplaying to ask questions about things we literally just discussed not five minutes before, but that he did not notice because he was looking at his spell list on his phone.
>>
>>43634194
Dragonborn are shit wizards though
>>
>>43608067

Beat their characters to death with a candelabra.

Ignore That Guy until his next character arrives.

Repeat.
>>
>>43634194
Orion said Tibs is a sorcerer for thematic reasons, because he's to scatterbrained to sit down and study for the amount of time to learn to be a wizard.
>>
>>43636190
One of them said they rolled for stats, I'm pretty sure
>>
>>43636190
>minmaxing metagamer
>sorcerer for thematic reasons
Sure Orion, sure
>>
>>43636459
Grog has like 6 int; they had to have
>>
>>43636502
Minmaxing metagamer or not you gotta admit he roleplays the shit out of a high INT low WIS character.
>>
>>43634709
Percy is at least partially warlock, in some manner, and Tibs was a sorc, if you exclude him you might as well exclude Pike, so really they are missing
Monk
Paladin
Wizard
although Tibs was honestly played half wizardy anyway
>>
Hopefully if someone dies they won't bring in another half elf
>>
>>43636724
Liam as some edgy xia could be fun
>>
File: 1446607606675.gif (2MB, 388x218px) Image search: [Google]
1446607606675.gif
2MB, 388x218px
>>43628002

>go see old friend at his mom's house
>drunk off his ass and making little sense
>tell him I don't drink anymore, I have responsibilities now
>asks me what's new
>tell him I'm getting married and I converted
>starts saying things like "dead kike" and "christfag"
>stalks me on facebook replying to every post

I just don't know, I was supposed to be a fucking engineer
>>
>>43633766
This is also annoying me to no end. At first it was nice, unsurprising even, they got some custom dice and fan art. Now they just keep sending them shit worth hundreds and thousands of dollaroos. It's literally no-life, fat, shut-ins who think they can buy friendship with internet celebs. Makes me sick thinking there are probably people living next to them who are barely scratching by.
>>
>>43634974
please specify
>>43634630
>mute character
literally impossible, and even then she would still be obnoxious as fuck. I don't get what Matt sees in her, the sex must be pretty great.
>>
>>43636573
He doesn't roleplay the shit out of it though because he was constantly metagaming. Even with 4 wis he always had a plan, always knew what to do, always knew what they were up against (even before the party had any idea) so he was never surprised by anything.

He uses roleplaying as an excuse to have 4 wis and minmax his class.
>>
>>43637418
I'm sorry, did you want him to put the 4 in Charisma as a sorcerer?
They rolled, they didn't point-buy. If he really wanted to optimize he'd put 4 in Int, which is the real dump stat, not WIS which is every second save.
And I'd hardly call suspecting a Beholder OOC after hearing a DESCRIPTION OF A BEHOLDER IC to be metagaming, seeinig how he didn't do anything with that information IC.

If you're talking about the vampires, the DM told him that would be metagaming, and he stopped.
>>
>>43634201
>>43634292
Just to let you anon, I kind of share your autism.

There were a couple series that I never saw until after they were over because I refused to watch them out of order.
Examples: Stargate Universe, Chuck, and I just started watching Alias.

Having said that, like >>43634218 said, without a major overarching plot or a great deal of character development, it really doesn't matter.
Metalocalypse would a good example of a show you can watch out of order without missing much.
I haven't seen this show so I can't say where it falls on the line.
>>
>>43608067
I may not be the DM, but I am the host 90% of the time. I remove that asshole from my home and ban him.
>>
>>43608067
Talking things out like a goddamned adult.
>>
>>43634287
He's calling overly Orion's overly touchy incident and closeness with keyleth rape.
>>
>>43634287
I was being a bit SJW. Orion touched Keyliths player while acting out as drunk (fake slow hug thing). Keylith's player had a strong reaction. For SJW humor I likened it to 'touch rape'.
>>
>>43608067
Damn I didnt know he left, was one of my favorite along with Grog and Percy, cant stand most of the others.
>>
>>43638047
That doesn't sound shady at all
>>
>>43638209
Yeah I mean Marisha seemed to hate it when he touched her and it's not like that stuff makes her uncomfortable in general like she doesn't mind when Percy hugs her or w/e. Orion's just kind of a creep. When he told everyone that Laura Bailey was giving him a half-chub everyone was visibly grossed out but in the last episode Scanlan shot lightning from his cock and told everyone Pike was giving him an erection and they all thought it was funny. Orion just isn't socially aware enough to pull that stuff off without being a creep.
>>
>>43636814
I truly wish that was the case mate, I truly do.
He broke contact with all his other friends too and got married at the age of 20. Also attends meetings on weekdays twice a week and they are not christians, but some protestant weird offspring.
>>
>>43637211
>literally impossible
not quite, but very difficult. Also I was joking because Marisha sounds like a banshee

My guess is Matt is pretty nerdy and not super social and found a pretty girl that shares his biggest hobby. He has a pet bird though so I'm guessing he's also kind of stupid.
>>
>>43639548
>My guess is Matt is pretty nerdy and not super social and found a pretty girl that shares his biggest hobby. He has a pet bird though so I'm guessing he's also kind of stupid.

I think this is exactly it. They seem pretty happy together from what I've seen when they stream on Periscope or w/e so good for him.

Marisha would be way more tolerable if she played a different character, the druid trying to be the conscience of a party that is increasingly turning into murder hobos just makes her the odd person out whenever there's a confrontation.
>>
>>43639681
You're absolutely right about Marisha. I hadn't been able to really verbalize what annoyed me so much about how she played her character, but I think you nailed it. She isn't meshing with the party as well and is coming across as nagging. Im not sure it's Keyleth as much as it is Marisha though. If she ever plays another character we'll see how much of herself is coming through the druid

Trying to keep the party from becoming murder hobos isn't necessarily a bad thing though. They've been making some pretty questionable choices and have pretty easily written them off as "greater good" sort of stuff, but I don't want to fault marisha too much for trying to get the party to reexamine some of their choices. She could be less of a party pooper about it though
>>
>>43639681
She gets on my nerves when she overplays her character. Trying to foist her morality onto all the others. Only to sunbeam vaporize wounded fleeing grunts...two episodes later she will be busting Percy's balls for hurting a girl (Delilah), but when she wants to murder hobo NOBODY BETTER EVER FUCKING MENTION IT.
>>
The moment I realized how much I hated Keyleth was her scenes with Lady Kima.
>>
>>43608067
You don't, you kick the guy out immediately, no chances, summary execution only.
>>
What's with you tards bitching that Matt isn't running them on some extended overarching campaign?

Why should he have to do that.

>The players are having fun
>The audience gets the best aspects of a consistent and varied story
>New viewers or those that missed some can jump in

Where is it written that every game has to have one set BBEG and one major quest. If everyone is having fun why can't they just do whatever they want.
>>
>>43639889
She was best buddies with a Mind Flayer in zero time flat, but all of a sudden catches a case of morals when the Paladin they rescue puts down a few Duragar.....fucking Duragar it's barely even murder.
>>
>>43639889
Yup, that scene was particularly rough. I could see where she was coming from in the circumstances but her acting just didn't translate it well. Matt has said that the whole moment was unscripted as well, so when you put her acting skills up against Matt it made it even worse.

I think Marisha is fine when her and her character are in their element (the fire ashari stuff was fine) but in combat scenarios and for most of the arcs they've played she's constantly at odds with role playing her character and trying to keep up with the rest of her party (which is full of people slowly moving out of the good alignment like Vax the suicidal rogue, Scanlan shitting on beds, etc.) When Pike was doing stuff out of character for her in the underdark it was obvious but there's no clear delineation for the rest of the characters and they're really pushing the boundaries lately.
>>
>>43639926
>barely even murder
it's as far from murder as possible, they're both niggers and dwarves
>>
File: I am the Law.jpg (63KB, 680x478px) Image search: [Google]
I am the Law.jpg
63KB, 680x478px
>GMing
>Get up to go pay for pizza
>Come back
>That Guy is flipping though some rule books
>With Cheetodust fingers
>Points at him
>"You're staining my fucking books. How do you plead?"
>That Guy looks up
>That Guy: "Tee hee guilty ;)"
>"Sentence: Ejected from the table for two weeks, get your shit and get the fuck out of my house"
>That Guy: "Kek, le fun funs :)"
>Everyone is silently looking at That Guy
>Suddenly realizes that I'm Serious
>Does the 'im sorry' bit and 'it will never happen again' bit
>Eventually leaves
>Two weeks later, he returned and hasn't caused any shit so far.
That's how we take care of degenerate scum at my table.
>>
>>43639889
Those were fucking painful. Full on fedora shit.

To be honest though I go full cringe the moment she decides to 'roleplay' her character. I'd rather she just go about describing her actions as a murder hobo and never try to speak in character.

God the pain.
>>
>>43639926
Have you noticed the double standard in regards to female NPC? Tiberius kills an 'old woman'...you fucking MURDEREEEERRR.

Or better yet, go look at the scene when the wyvern pirates tried to take down their airship. At the end it is torture time for the captured prisoner. Until Matt describes the NPC as a female halfing, then it goes straight OOOOOOHHHHH. And instant forgiveness.

The females in that group are fully in to the victim class mode of thinking. As a DM Matt should take full advantage of that shit.
>>
>>43640752
the whole "GM is god of the table" attitude has never made sense to me. It sounds like it can lead to being a power corrupt asshole. Like one guy said whenever someone made them upset he would force the player to take random d6 damage. I would think players would be like, "no fuck you"

and two weeks no play? that's excessive. Why would he come back? what did you guys do for two weeks, just play the same campaign without him and pretend his character just vanished?
>>
>>43641572
We're the last game in town for That Guy. The only way the group agreed to play with him was if and only if I was willing to stop his shit when he stirred it up. Heres a List of offences
1. Coming to the game smelling like shit
Punishment: Kicked out of house until he went home and showered like a fucking adult.

2. Attempting to rape a NPC in game, went full retard when denied.
Sentence: Ejected from group for two weeks

3. Attempted to push a PC off a ledge to kill them over a dispute between him and the PC's player.
Sentence: Ejected from group for two weeks

4. Making a guest to the game feel uncomfortable with a particular line of questioning.
Sentence: Ejected from group for 1 week

5. Attempting to rape ANOTHER NPC
Sentence: Ejected from group for four weeks

6 was the incident I just wrote about. He's getting better and has realized that repeats of the shit gets him kicked out for double the time.
>>
>>43612504
wait, I totally forgot this, care to recall it?
>>
>>43642937
http://geekandsundry.com/critical-role-episode-16/
1:32:00 and forward
>>
wow, you people really love to hate on others.
Now I know why G&S went sub mode.

I wonder how akward it must be for you all to have a respectful conversationw ith anyone without sounding like insane assholes.
>>
>>43643173
People are just talking. Talk is talk. I'm one of the people who is annoyed that the players don't know the basic rules of combat and their character's class. If I were talking to them I wouldn't yell and insult, but I would probably give them a few gentle digs with a smile to go along with it. Maybe suggest some things they could do (maybe get those spell cards for example).

Regardless, the show is a bit of a soap opera and so people treat it as such. They are characters on a show. If people here ran across them 'in the real world' I think they would treat the cast like normal people.
>>
>>43643173
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>43642937
From memory. There was a trap in a hallway. The players decided that to defeat the trap they had to insert something into the roof of the hallway - there was a small hole. The decided course of action was to have Vex play super archer and fire an arrow in to it.

They immediately went about buffing her as best they could, she was all excited (spotlight on her). Just as she is about to make the roll Tiberius announces that he is casting a spell to swipe her thunder and make her the supporting act in defeating the trap to his spotlight. Good idea or not, it was a pretty shitty play and it really pissed people/players off.

I mark that as the start of the downfall of Tiberius. After that it went down hill for him and I think in general players had less patience with him.
>>
IDEAL CRITICAL ROLE PARTY CASTING:

>Liam O'Brien as Dickass Thief
>Will Friedle as Awesome McDemonhusbando
>Mary Elizabeth McGlynn as Tiefling Dragonslayer
>Taliesin Jaffe as the guy who keeps screaming 'Vengeance' from Daggerfall
>Grog
>>
>>43643805
>I mark that as the start of the downfall of Tiberius.

Whaaaat, the start of his downfall was when he refused to help fight the beholder for "reasons" that he wouldn't even explain and then came back after the fight was basically over and then claimed that he saved all their asses because he got the last shot on it once it came back to life. You can tell that Scanlan was pissed about it and he brought it up again and again the next few weeks. When Scanlan is giving you shit you know you fucked up because he barely takes anything seriously at all.
>>
>>43643880
>no cuteypatooty Pike cleric broing it up with Grog
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>43643921
I kinda forgot Pike existed.

Forgive me.
>>
>>43643921
You have good taste anon.

Pike is adorable, she barely understands the rules but she's one of the best party members.
>>
File: faceofmercy.jpg (118KB, 718x714px) Image search: [Google]
faceofmercy.jpg
118KB, 718x714px
>>43642430
>has realized that repeats of the shit gets him kicked out for double the time.
You play with people that NEED punishment to not be little shits? I pity you.
>Rather not play then play with fully grown adult children
>>
This may not exactly be
>That Guy
but I don't really know where else to put this.

So I had my first game with a new group today. I only played Das Schwarze Auge so far, which is a relatively low-fantasy and semi-realistic german P&P. This group is playing Arcane Codex, which is much more high-fantasy with dragons and demons around every corner.

The party consist of me and two others. The girl is playing an anime moeblob Djinn-summoner who's best friends with her imprisoned genie in a bottle. She uses words like "cool" and "rad" in a medieval setting.
The other guy is the Edgelord of Darkness, playing a literal undead Necromancer who can only eat human flesh for nourishment. Not exactly a character any sane person would be friends or comrades with. He can also make a Bon Platemail and Bone Sword grow from his body.
Pretty shifty stuff.

I may have made a mistake by making a simple viking-type Swordguy, who isn't halfdemon, halfangel and halfkistune and actually just wants to go out and see some stuff.

On our first night we freed an evil superdemon/warlock from a crystal prison ontop of a 150 feet tower who grew wings and scaled metal skin. We then just cut him to pieces, which felt weird, since I was using my regular Sword without any magic against some seemingly powerful demon. Then we nearly got bitten by ghouls and kinda befriended an actual dragon.

So my questions are, is this usual for high-fantasy games? It feel like we don't really have much more exciting stuff to get to, since we already had demon-sorcerers and dragons on our first night.
Did I make a mistake by creating a rather regular guy charatcer? I feel like he wouldn't be the guy to hang out with an undead necromancer and a arabic genie-summoner. Kinda feels out of place. Should I just ask to make a new character and get three eyes and tentacles on my back made of darkness? (No kidding, that's actually in the game)
>>
I kinda feel bad for the people from Critical Role they keep having all this shit sent to them all the time and they have to be nice about it. It's like with Giant Bomb and you watch them go through the mail bag videos and people send them the dumbest shit and Jeff tries his hardest not to say why the fuck are you sending us this but you can tell he wants to.

Like I genuinely think they enjoy having such a big fan community and they've been really great about engaging with them, but you can tell there's a quiet desperation behind their eyes like 'please stop sending us huge stuffed bears and donate to the charity that we've been asking you to donate to since day one.'
>>
This is why you dont let people play beastfolk races
>>
File: CStbTKTUkAEvT82.jpg (164KB, 1024x816px) Image search: [Google]
CStbTKTUkAEvT82.jpg
164KB, 1024x816px
>>43644074
Why, because they go crazy and start wearing costumes out in public?
>>
>>43613568
>(one guy made a Critical Role shirt and asked Orion for his size and in response Orion told him to take it down and that he was no longer allowed to call himself a fan of the show and fuck him)
What?
>>
>>43620692
Magic initiate?
>>
>>43643930
>>43643942
She'll be back... r-right guys?
I miss her cute oblivious little voice.
>>
File: Strange_Tibs.jpg (40KB, 590x298px) Image search: [Google]
Strange_Tibs.jpg
40KB, 590x298px
>>43644138
Some guy made a shirt that said "hello my name is Tiberious Stormwind" or w/e and Orion flipped his lid. The guy immediately apologized and said he would take it down.

Travis Willingham (Grog) actually stepped in and Tweeted the guy "It's not an issue. Please forgive Orion for his remarks. Your shirt was hilarious" and Laura Bailey (Vex) also tweeted him and told him that he was definitely not uncrittered. After this happened was around the time that Orion stopped appearing on stuff so it was almost definitely related. Travis and Laura even got involved so I think they might have had an issue with his behavior as well.
>>
>>43644044
The last video made your point pretty well. There were some very cool things. But it is time to stop with stupid shit.
>>
>>43643995
That sounds awful mate. Get out while you still can, there's bound to be better groups out there.
>>43644044
exactly, it's disgusting. they also played a few reels of fans talking about shit and they look the part: fat socially awkward basement dwellers trying to bask in the light of their imaginary internet friends
>>43644101
this is equally sad and hilarious
>>
>>43644044
Someone paid me not a small amount of money to make a scale photoreal map of the Critical Role character's home castle, which they wanted made at the right resolution for printing as a battlemap.

It's going to be at least 3 or 4 weeks of work, and even when he eventually mails it to them, you probably will never see it on air.

But the dude paid for it, so whatever.
>>
File: 1384466516092.gif (3MB, 280x185px) Image search: [Google]
1384466516092.gif
3MB, 280x185px
>>43644212
>uncrittered
>>
File: BaggyWellmadeAsiandamselfly.webm (407KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
BaggyWellmadeAsiandamselfly.webm
407KB, 768x432px
>>43644044
The "Critmas" video was the worst. They even said they appreciated all the gifts but that they want people to donate to the charity. Unfortunately their spergiest fans are still gonna keep sending them dice set after dice set rather than listen to them. Poor Laura must have a whole room full of stuffed bears at this point. Matt and Marisha were doing a Periscope and at one point he panned over to half of his living room just full of piles of cardboard boxes and shit people sent them that he hadn't gone through yet.
>>
>>43644212
>#leech
Somebody's fucking entitled.
>>
>>43644400
I can only assume that "critter" is the term for a fan of the show.
>>
>>43644613
Unfortunately yes.
>>
>>43644210
Eventually, she's currently working on Blindspot
I think that was the name, anyway
>>
>>43621075
Got the episode and time link for these events?
>>
>>43640752
I am cringing painfully. Please don't be real.
>>
>>43645702
Nein but it was after they got back to greyskull, on the episode where he kept hammering on about bringing an army- maybe second last vid he was ever in?
>>
>>43644194
That makes complete sense, didn't he just hit level 12? (a feat level for fighters)
>>
>>43628002
I wouldn't call converting to christianity a cause of that.

I know plenty of people who are christian and can still enjoy pretending to be an elf a few hours a week. They tend to play more Clerics and Paladins than anything else, but I don't really consider that a problem.
>>
>>43646206
Something to that effect. I don't get how it's edgelordy, though.
>>
>>43637211
Feast yer eyes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv0aljC1MjI
>>
>>43643921
>>43643942
https://vine.co/v/OimTObK2iYU
>>
>>43646306
she's lost a bunch of weight since this video it seems

just look at her arms in the video vs the webm from >>43644527
>>
>>43646399
She is a cute girl. But fuck she is annoying. I suppose though if you are a California type person she is pretty much a Godsend.

I'm more a rural kind of guy, so she sets me on edge.
>>
>>43643911
I need to watch this, episode?
>>
>>43646668
>I suppose though if you are a California type person she is pretty much a Godsend.

Explain to a rural Canadian what this means.
>>
>>43646668
not all californians
>>
>>43646306
this is fucking awful

the worst part is that he didnt want to see her again but its kinda clear she'd still get down on him
>>
>>43646958
That's the joke. It's clear she did enjoy herself, and she did like him, but she felt insulted so she decided to insult him back, with probably at least some of the insults having no basis in fact.

So when she realizes that he had been an upstanding guy and paid her back the money she'd loaned him and hadn't thought her a hooker at all, she tries to switch back to normal flirty mode because again she did enjoy herself, and fails.
>>
I heard told something ridiculous about Critical Role. One of the people I play with says that, on the show, concentration spells can be cast multiple times (for free, sounded like) throughout the duration of concentration.

When he said this, I asked if it was a spell like Call Lightning, but he swears that this applies to any spell with concentration, and I'm certain that this isn't in the books, neither RAW or RAI.

....Matt hasn't been allowing this sort of thing, has he?
>>
>>43647277
Sounds like he misunderstood the effects of certain spells is all.

Try memorizing Storm Sphere properly the first time.
>>
>>43638784
I really don't get this. Scanlan is a goddamn lecher and he gets a constant pass for grade A creepy/disgusting shit. I would've expelled him long before Orion. Have they just known him longer?
>>
>>43647591
IIRC he and Liam O'Brien are basically brothers and he's known everyone else for a long time. He gets away with it because he's obviously kidding and can do toilet humor without coming off as actually creepy. Orion can't, unfortunately for him.
>>
>>43643947

That's offensive to actual children. Ages 8-12 are actually pretty fucking good at D&D. They might not know SHIT about how to make it work mechanically, but they have the right mindset to play D&D, and rules lawyers are...an acquired taste, anyway.
>>
>>43647687
"I shit on their beds" is just such a bad way to kid though
>>
>>43647591
>>43647687
It's a very simple answer.
Sam is the guy you've known for a long time who has both the reputation for making crude jokes and the social acumen to make it funny an endearing.
Orion is the guy you've known for the same amount of time who has neither, but sometimes tries out other people's comedic styles because he feels insecure and unfunny.
The strategy boner joke would have been funny coming from Sam/Scanlan because that's just who they are. It sounds weird coming from Orion/Tiberius because it's not who they are. Tiberius' natural humor is about being brilliant but having bad judgment and not having much in the way of social graces - him introducing himself all the time like he just walked out of Boogie Nights is his charm.
I had an idea where they would have a genuine "there's a BBEG doing nefarious things, go fight him" storyline, and when they meet him, he's somehow disguised or concealed. They demand that he reveal himself, and he gladly introduces himself. "HI! I'M TIBERIUS STORMWIND! FROM DRACONIA!"
>>
>>43647704
People have to stop spreading this lie. Kids are bad at fairness, imagination, coooeration and anything that marks a good tabletop group. They have to learn to not be pissy little shits that just copy their favorite anime characters and whine when they roll too many ones.
>>
>>43647801

You're either playing with kids who are not properly invested in the game, so they goof off and do le random ebin shit, or you're playing with kids who didn't care in the first place.
>>
>>43647819
If they weren't invested they wouldn't be pissy for not getting to be uber special badasses all the time. Don't make excuses for them, kids are just bad people
>>
>>43647858

>Has never met a good kid

I feel for you, Anon. But this projection has to stop. I can see my YoY returns.
>>
Just getting around to watching the gift-opening session they uploaded.

This stuff is just getting cringe-inducing. Like, I get the concept, but holy shit it's so painful watching these people who need validate their shitty existences by sending presents to random Twitch streamers.
>>
>>43647781
That would actually be fantastic.
>>
>>43647982
The only gift I was ever comfortable with was the handknitted flying carpet because 1) it only cost effort and yarn and 2) they could actually use it. Everything else is either something that should come out of pocket or the show's budget (dice) or is something they never use (props).
>>43647990
it helps that Tiberius slid from chaotic good to chaotic neutral within the course of the show. A transition to chaotic evil would be great. Best part? Orion is waiting backstage with the crew and bursts through the door to deliver the line.
>>
>>43647982
It's real bad. I like watching them fuck around on stream but I couldn't even make it through 10 minutes of the video. It's like watching them locked in a room forced to say thank you for every piece of shitty jewelry and dice and arts and crafts and shit that people send their way. Liam has like 10 daggers now. Stop sending him daggers. HE DOESN'T NEED MORE DAGGERS.
>>
>>43648052
I have never wanted such stupid bullshit to occur on a twitch stream of people I don't know playing pretend games ever in my life.
>>
File: biggu bossu.gif (915KB, 1279x720px) Image search: [Google]
biggu bossu.gif
915KB, 1279x720px
>>43644212
>#leech

Holy shit if I was that guy I would've cried. You make a shirt for a character you like and he says fuck you and calls you a leech.
>>
>>43648065
>Liam has like 10 daggers now. Stop sending him daggers. HE DOESN'T NEED MORE DAGGERS.
That's just fucking wrong, especially since they all seem to be sharpened ("I got this dagger last time and I used it to cut open the plastic around the stuffed bear, did we mention someone sent us a stuffed bear")
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00d2C-cdXQg
This is the proper reaction to something like this.
>>
>>43648065
I'm just waiting for someone to send Percy an actual gun.
>>
>>43648180
>percy gets a long, heavy box
>pulls out Bad News
>FBI burst in the doors
>after they arrest everyone on principle, FBI team leader says "alright team, get out your character sheets
>>
>>43646218
Fuck, my playgroup has a hardcore,by the book christian who is still playing as a fucking tiefling and running a huge khornate army in 40k
>>
>>43648434
you know how people used to say the hardcore homophobes were just in denial and actually wanted to fuck Man's Butts

maybe he's in the biblical version of The Closet
>>
>>43646822
I live in California and I have no clue what he means.

I assume by rural he wants a girl who does more dip and sucks more dick in diesel trucks.
>>
>>43648502
>acts really hardcore and metal all the time
>inside he just wants to play Maid RPG
>>
File: 1419008358622.jpg (117KB, 1600x563px) Image search: [Google]
1419008358622.jpg
117KB, 1600x563px
>>43644212
wow what a fucking prick
>>
>>43613726
>Clearly that is a portrait of perfect sanity.
ohhh noooo, lol
>>
The Critmas thing is just embarrassing. At first it was small things along with large charity donations or homemade handicrafts.

Now it's just a desperate pile of way expensive merch or useless junk jewelry. Some of the subs, "Critters", are the " That Guy(s)" in this situation. Do they get some small shred of self-esteem when the cast unpacks a 20,000$ bear or 3$ necklace they sent in? If so, do they not realize how incredibly pathetic that is?

G&SS, Matt, or the whole cast need to just draw a line. No gifts just donations and any further gifts, not of a lethal nature, will be donated to the kids charity.

Thing is this would just lead to those same desperate sadsacks making increasingly large donations they can't afford in the same vain effort to have a minor minor celebrity acknowledge them.
>>
>>43650271
inb4 someone sends menstrual blood cookies or some shit

I'd be terrified of opening shit up from random people on the internet. People are fucking weird
>>
>>43611669
Swap Percy and Scanlan and you're right
>>
File: 1367958396304.png (9KB, 405x344px) Image search: [Google]
1367958396304.png
9KB, 405x344px
>have a really annoying player
>not a bad guy, just annoying
>want to be "that guy" solely to him and hope i get him killed
>he's in two of our campaigns and i want to fuck him over in both
>he's one of the only 4 players we know of
>can't afford to lose him

i want to kill his ass but he'd probably get pissed and leave
>>
>>43650337
Percy as best?

explain please. I like his character a bit but he's a little too edgy and hasn't shown us much depth
>>
>>43650412
I have a predisposition towards darker characters I suppose. His story is also a very tragic one and it feels like he knows he's going to have to make a big sacrifice (possibly his own soul to the mist with the blank barrel and all that) sometime soon. His player probably has the best grasp in the rules out of the whole group besides Matt too.
>>
>>43608067
We kicked him from the group and his PC became the BBEG at some point
>>
Our that guy wasn't That Guy all the time, but was such an egregiously borderline case that we always talked about booting him.

He left of his own volition and we were all baffled.
>>
>>43647591
Because Scanlan's player has a higher IRL charisma stat

I mean seriously, he's just not as much of a creep, and his jokes, while similar, aren't interpreted to be creepy and invasive as That Guy's "jokes"
>>
>>43650367
Yeah I want to kill Basil too, don't worry, I'm with you pal
>>
>>43647591
Are you gonna tell Donatello not to make crude jokes?

Are you some kind of faggot?
>>
File: Wheaton.jpg (639KB, 2087x2926px) Image search: [Google]
Wheaton.jpg
639KB, 2087x2926px
Which Acq Inc session did he constantly scream?
>>
>>43650729
The first one to be filmed I think. On the pure sound ones he was pretty okay because there was no direct audience
>>
I recently had to leave a group because I couldn't justify playing with a party that acted like that. Essentially what occurred was I was told it'd be fairly light hearted. Not knowing the other player's characters I built a TN buffing/crafting wizard, as I thought it fits pretty much every party and was fairly innocuous.

Things went to shit from here. First of all people expected when getting magic items from me that I pay the material cost. I told them that a wand of cure light wounds was for party use, not just my own, and that they requested it. They refused to pay in so I decided not to make it, they threw a fit. Someone asked me to upgrade their armor, and wouldn't pay me the gold for materials, the DM then made me pay the gold for upgrading his gear. I have no idea people even did this, it floored me.

Next they would request buffs, then get angry when I ran out. They seemed to have no concept that I had limited resources I was working it and couldn't buff all of them all the time.

This prompted my character being called useless, normally by whoever I didn't have a buff for at the time.

I was the only one with any int based skills as well, no one had knowledges besides me except the rogue with knowledge local. I was also the only person with spellcraft and linguistics. I ended up being the translator, knowledge monkey, and item crafter.

I tried. I FUCKING tried to play that game, but after a while I just couldn't fucking take it. I ended up turning on the party, then getting kicked from the game by the GM after having my character taken over by him. I haven't looked back since.
>>
>>43651128
Ya...bit of an attention whore, is his actual youtube series worth watching?
>>
>>43651128
Actually, I misremembered. It was the second one, with the flying space house and minotaurburgers. On the first one he was a bit over the top but mostly tolerable. Also, stuck as a mute zombie for most of the session
>>
>>43651170
I like Tabletop, it works well for learning about new games. Love their Fiasco game with John Rogers
Titansgrave was thoroughly meh.
>>
>>43651230
Titansgrave seemed fine, but the characters annoyed me to no end, don't know why.

The edgy half cyborg Langley(?) was the worst, I could see the dumb emptiness in her eyes every time I looked at her. It just made me cringe to no end.

The lizardwomen was the second worst. Acting all hurt and bitchy all the time. UGH MUH DED PARENTS, YOU GUYs CAN NOT UNDERSTAND THE SHiT I WENT THROUGH.

Is this how a session usually goes? I mean I started watching critical role after Titansgrave, but at least they are having fun, even if kind of randumb.
>>
>>43646218
not christian, some sect or cult offspring. I already mentioned that.
>>
>>43651230
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMtlQxJeWvc
This episode was golden.
>>
>>43615868
>But instead they dropped off the horn and promptly forgot about it.
What do you think the Briarwoods are digging up dawg
>>
>>43653351
>horn of orcus
>god of undeath
...Fuck. What if they can't find it because Percy already turned it into the Pepperbox?
>>
>>43653365
I doubt percy made a contract with a god, probably some fey or lesser demon
>>
We don't and after the last session, the group might split.

Our GM runs fairly lethal Pathfinder games, none of which have made it longer than 3 sessions at most. Due to That Guy.

I generally have 4-6 characters premade without the stats(GM wants to see us roll them himself) so that I can craft them instead of making one on the fly, another group member(let's call him Bill) makes relatively good characters on the fly, then we get to That Guy, who usually makes okay-ish or completely fucked up characters, who(no matter what the alignment says on his sheet) are usually Chaotic Neutral.
Last session, we started a new campaign using the Pure Steam setting, I rolled up 4 sorcerers in case one died(one almost did in the first round of combat, along with his animal companion who did die by a mimic), 4 various races, 4 various bloodlines, same shit generally so that I could keep my place.

Bill rolled up a human gunslinger, TN, and was fairly helpful and understanding, he's the one who got us the job that we were supposed to do and got me and him a few extra bucks by going down below the tavern to kill a mimic that'd taken up home there, 25 each with an extra 5 to dispose of the body, fairly good character.

Then That Guy had to ruin everything, he rolled up a human gunslinger, CN, and proceeded to:
>try to buy a tank for $50 with no downpayment then shot out the guy's window when he wouldn't do the deal
>rally up all of the town's whores and prostitutes to try and keep the store owners busy so that he could steal everything, under the promise of $10,000 each
>shoot my character in the stomach after getting healed from near-death by mimmic attack
>get us thrown in jail for a night due to trying to pick a fight with the constable after said constable tried to stop his bullshit
>got us kicked out of three towns in one session, including the one we started in, and lose the job we were supposed to do, and lose all of our holdings and shit
Cont.
>>
>>43654288
Cont.
>get us drafted, forcefully, into the military and sent to the Crusted Peaks to go kill giant crab things
>acted like a complete shit while we were there and tried to tell the high commander that he was his replacement, while we were just getting our uniforms and requisitions
>ended up dragging us along on The Hunt to pretty much die alongside him due to him pissing off the high fucking commander

And the second we called him out on his bullshit, he got pissed, got up, tossed his character sheet away and told us to get out of his house.

It happened yesterday and I'm still fucking pissed about it.
>>
File: 1446077763551.png (179KB, 500x604px) Image search: [Google]
1446077763551.png
179KB, 500x604px
>>43654320
>>43654332
>>43654340
my god...
>>
>>43654332
>>43654340
Sorry, the fucking thing kept saying it was wrong, so yeah.
>>
>>43654288
>>43654320
Oh, right, forgot to mention, we're the only 4 left, all the rest have left due to a combination of factors:
>one got a girlfriend who takes up all of his time
>see above but she got a boyfriend instead
>one guy's work schedule changed without his will and he works on the only day we can play
>one guy he just haven't told about our new games because he's ALSO That Guy
>one is back at our old hangout and refuses to play anywhere but there, plus his characters were godawful
we're the only group in town that fucking plays this shit, we've been friends since I moved up here(about 2 years ago), and the group has been going for about 6 years with people coming and going
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.