[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yugioh thread What kinda deck do you play?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12

File: yugioh-large-marge-2.jpg (62KB, 594x289px) Image search: [Google]
yugioh-large-marge-2.jpg
62KB, 594x289px
Yugioh thread

What kinda deck do you play?
>>
I play chaos dragons, mecha phantom beast and scrap
>>
Lightsworn deck
Cyber Dragons deck

Working on Mecha Phantom Beast and Geargigear decks cuz I fucking love super robot Mazinger/TTGL/Power Rangers type shit.
>>
>>43572156
currently playing majespecters. RIP Construct.
>>
>>43572266
No need for cursing.
>>
Skull Servants, forever.
>>
Anyone here who played zombie and vampire deck?
>>
>>43572266
I love that lightsworn never stops being at least just good enough to play.
>>
>>43572291
We are all old enough

>>43572371
Zombie deck is pretty awful. Vampire deck has potential, but is too old format wise if they update it the deck could be fun to use these days. Skull servants and Dark World are great undead style options though.

>>43572396
True that, because who else would just happily mill so many of their cards? And of course the great John Cena Dragon.
>>
Decks that prevent or punish special summoning from the Extra Deck.

And also sometimes Fusion.
>>
File: 139709.jpg (14KB, 240x350px) Image search: [Google]
139709.jpg
14KB, 240x350px
master race
>>
>>43572266
You're gonna love when the green Super Quantum mech and pilot come out, then.
>>
>>43572540
Basically waiting on that and a few others to finally come out actually to finish my deck.

>>43572530
Not much love for Blue Eyes recently. Hoping to the movie's gonna fix that and Dark Magicians, too.
>>
>>43572156
YU GI OH IS GARBAGE

GO PLAY A REAL CARD GAME LIKE MAGIC YOU FUCKING SCRUBS FFS
>>
>>43572558
haven't played since before arcv started im sure my deck would get raped even worse than it used to nowdays
>>
File: Lord Raiza.gif (266KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Raiza.gif
266KB, 400x400px
>>43572156
Monarchs 4 Lyfe!

MAI HUSBANDO
>>
>>43572707
Hope you like getting your ass kicked by Pendumemes

>tfw the Meta at my locals are literally just Monarchs and EmEm
>>
>>43572156
Harpies
>>
File: raiza husbando.png (345KB, 750x570px) Image search: [Google]
raiza husbando.png
345KB, 750x570px
>>43572766
Ive gotten my ass kicked plenty of times by EmEm online. Ariadne is a stupid card. But I've also kicked ass myself with Monarchs against EmEm before. I'm ready to go against them irl come January. Looking forward to meta Monarchs again.
>>
I just fill my deck with Trap Holes and Bottomless Trap Holes for spells and traps.

Then my monsters are just shit like DD Warrior Lady, DD Assailant, and Old Vindictive Magician.

That way I just destroy any monster that I don't like whatever happens, and win that way.
>>
>>43572156
I'm playing a full lightsworn deck
but I'm also building a majespecter deck even if I think pendulum is cancer
>>
>>43572817
that kind of strategy works well with traptrix monsters
>>
>>43572587
still better than hearthstone
>>
File: download (1).jpg (226KB, 797x580px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
226KB, 797x580px
I've only played yugioh once. It was a couple games between me and my girlfriend using her huge pile of old cards. I made a pretty boss insect deck and won nearly every time. i also snatched up three pot of greeds because god damn yugioh is fucked up that that exists
>>
New player here and after doing very little searching online I have the following cards in my cart from tcgplayers.com. Trying to make a Monarch deck.

Monsters: 21
Caius the Mega Monarch x1
Caius the Shadow Monarch x3
Mobius the Mega Monarch x1
Majesty's Fiend x3
Vanity's Fiend x3
Treeborn Frog x2
Battle Fader x3
Ghosttrick Jackfrost x3
Majiosheldon x2

Spells: 16
March of the Monarchs x3
The Monarchs Stormforth x3
Tenacity of the Monarchs x2
Return of the Monarchs x2
Void Expansion x3
Pot of Duality x2
Dark Hole x1

Traps: 3
The First Monarch x1
Bottomless Trap Hole x1
Mirror Force x1

The total comes out to $87.54CAD, shipping included.

Anything I should change about the deck? Is it even worth it?
>>
I'm playing a deck that uses the TeleDaD engine to summon this bad boy right there
>>
>>43572156
Cyber dragons, Gadget+machina, anchient gears, Meklord army, karakuri, the psychic machines.
I don't know why I just have fun with machine decks.
That and Magical girls (there's a lot) and faries. It's a weird mix, I know.

Haven't really looked since pendulum came out, but I think I tried Qliphort online at one point?
>>
>>43572156
Ancient Gear was my jam.

I wonder if it's still playable?

Probably not.
>>
>>43572156
D.D. Warriors.
>>
File: melodious.jpg (14KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
melodious.jpg
14KB, 186x271px
playing melodious cause fuck you, that's why
>>
>>43573381
Wait for the structure deck. Way better stuff in there.
>>
>>43573432
Have you thought of using Hieratics+Labradorite to summon Ultimaya Tzolkin and summon lvl 7-8 synchros every turn? Having two Beelzes and a Scrap Dragon by turn 3 is a lot of fun.
>>
>>43572252
What's your experience with running Chaos Dragons anon? What do you run?
>>
>>43572156
Anti-Meta Qlis
No Towers and 1 Scout hurts.
>>
>>43572156
Cyber Dragons and another incomplete with magicans. Both are most likely quite outdated by now.
>>
>>43572530
Is there a way to build a proper deck around this dude?
>>
>>43572156
Red eyes.
Normal Dinos with Evolzaar and Rabbit
Agents with a few extras like cyber dragon and dark resonator
Spellcaster coven/sanctuary
>>
I used to run a Spell Counter/Dark Magician deck. But that was 10 years ago.
>>
>>43576950
Is there a list of what cards are in there? I can't seem to find anything.
>>
Spellcasters are competitive? i had a lot of fun with those back in the day. You know, spellcounter stuff and all.
>>
>>43584427
Performage is a spellcaster archetype that's probs gonna be top tier with the recent bans.

>>43582720
Dark Magician isn't competitive at all. But there's a fun build to be had particularly with all the interesting special/fusion summons possible. Possibly will get some real support to be actually damn good when the new movie comes out early next year.
>>
>>43572156
I used to play Warriors when I was younger, but then they sucked.
Then I played Draguinity and Gravekeepers casually, and then I stopped playing.
>>
I found about half an old machine deck of mine, considering putting together a VWXYZ machine contact fusion type deck with stuff like Jade Knight, Shining Angel, Honest, couple Heavy Mech Support Platforms, Geargiano to help get everything I need on the field and keep it alive.

This build is mostly for fun anyway, but if any of you have card suggestions to try and make it work a bit better I'd love to hear it.
>>
>>43584069
List for the TCG isn;t out yet. But it's confirmed to have Erebus, Eidos, and the Aither trap. Stuff you can expect to see in it here:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Structure_Deck_R:_Advent_of_the_Legendary_Monarch
>>
>>43584510
>Dark Magician isn't competitive

I know. I played for fun. I loved locking people's spells and traps with Sorcerer of Dark Magic/Royal Decree and Secret Village of the Spellcasters.

I just focused on getting those three cards out and then went in for the kill.

>>43584975
I was an idiot that put too many machine archetypes in one deck: Cyber Dragons, VWXYZ, some more union monsters, and then some.
>>
Chain burrrrnn
>>
>>43572888
I remember making a really fun insect neglect deck. Card makes everything necro gardna, fuck combat
>>
>>43578180
My friends think my deck is gay, so i switched back to my good old scrap deck
>>
I really wish they didn't gut space jews. Now some dumb Pepe shit is taking over and the dumbass frogposters at /dng/ are going to have a fucking field day of a format.

Why are most of the fun decks awful competitively? Why are a lot of competetive decks braindead autopilot shit? Why doesn't konami rotate out old sets like magic so they don't have to powercreep the game to keep moving product?
>>
File: thispleasestheemprah.jpg (15KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
thispleasestheemprah.jpg
15KB, 188x268px
>>43586914
>>43586175
>>43580381
>>43579186
>>43573488
>>43572266
>>43572252
>all these machine deck lovers
>most of them not caring about meta
>all this fucking good taste
>>
Gem-knights. Absorb fusion, brilliant fusion, and lady diamond made them so much better. I really do wish they had something to do when going first though, aquamarine just doesn't really cut it.
>>
File: ContrastHEROChaos-DAR.png (48KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
ContrastHEROChaos-DAR.png
48KB, 256x256px
Motherfucking Masked HEROs is where it's at, gotta love that henshin.

I basically just mashed two of the HERO structure decks together, since my friends and I just play for shits and giggles
>>
I have Three decks, all of which I love

A King of the Skull Servant deck, a Classic-insect beatdown deck and general mish-mash deck with cards I like, and no particular combo-deal.
>>
>>43580402
>is there a way to buil a deck around one of the most popular monsters, well-supported types and archetypes, normal level 8 monster

the answer is yes.
>>
File: agents.jpg (59KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
agents.jpg
59KB, 480x360px
The Agents are mah boyz (and gurlz)
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.