[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If /tg/ was a game how would it play?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (83KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 600x750px
>Rolling a will save to not respond to bait?
>white knight, neckbeard, shit poster, moot are all playable classes
>everybody starts out with 6 Charisma, maxs out at 10

Just some general ideas of mine.
>>
If /tg/ were a game, how have we not yet tried not playing D&D?
>>
>>43570426
>moot is a class
Why?
>>
>>43571343
There options to play with, I know would love to play as a moot for a day. Then say I leave 4chan forever but secretly post as an anon
>>
>>43571518
What if moot was one of us...
>>
>>43571518
Go home, moot
>>
File: 63635623562356.jpg (8KB, 323x241px) Image search: [Google]
63635623562356.jpg
8KB, 323x241px
>>
>>43570426

>those classes

Barring the bizarre choice of "moot" as a class I don't get the logic. Especially of the white knight class.

Do we actually really get white knights on /tg/? And even if we do, isn't that just a sort of shit posting since a lot of times shitposters manifest as people facetiously defending shitty characters/systems/games/people.
>>
Player with the biggest dick goes first. Their role is to say anything they like.
Then it's the turn of the person to their left, whose role is to call out the previous player on being an ignoramus and to tell them how wrong they are. The next player then needs to call out that player on being an ignoramus and tell them how wrong they are.
This continues until the original point is so far removed from the discussion that it has no bearing on anyone's turn; the last person to make a coherent point that relates to the original statement is declared the winner of that round and gets 1 point.
If at any time you refuse to take your turn or leave the table in a rage, everyone else gets 10 points.
First player to 300 points wins.
>>
>>43572125
I think paladin would be better if only for flavour reasons
>>
>>43572244
I like this
>>
>>43572244
Needs to be more needlessly complicated, but otherwise accurate.
>>
>>43570426

/tg/ is already in an rpg, Unknown Armies. Most of us are Heiromancers, using our incredible knowledge of rules mechanics in games to bend reality to our desires. The rest are mostly Iramancers, finding new and exciting ways to annoy and infuriate people online for keks and charges.
>>
File: tg in a nutshell.jpg (26KB, 226x241px) Image search: [Google]
tg in a nutshell.jpg
26KB, 226x241px
>>
>>43571559
just a stranger one of us
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.