[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CYOA Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 344
Thread images: 65

File: 7th Sorcery CYOA v0.7.png (5MB, 2600x1988px) Image search: [Google]
7th Sorcery CYOA v0.7.png
5MB, 2600x1988px
Last Thread: >>43481333

FAQ: http://pastebin.com/MhAQAJiw
Here's a dropbox with a LOT of CYOA's:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9ijwopa42ke49q1/AAA40vUS2BzstD9eHyyBLTr8a?dl=0
IRC Chat Channel
https://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?url=irc%3A%2F%2Firc.rizon.net%2Fcyoa
>>
File: empress.jpg (1MB, 1200x4400px) Image search: [Google]
empress.jpg
1MB, 1200x4400px
>>
>OC

There was a guy last thread who said he "couldn't make a CYOA". Do more feel this way?
Why?
Is it the editing? Writing? Can't get an idea?
>>
>>43504170
Also, thanks Evil Cyoa-famlad for the idea that I totally ripped off from you of adding specializations
>>
>>43504170
Not that anon, but it's by far the image editing. The time investment to learning image editing is too high for me.
>>
>>43504170
You know, ironically making bad CYOAs doesn't make them good. A CYOA needs more meat than "hurr hurr, spite the grognards". In the case of ones with random options, even if there's a vague theme to them, this is usually done by giving a lot more. Like, a whole, whole lot more. I think Art Genie had literally a couple hundreds. This is just... banal.
>>
>>43504244
But you don't need to make big ones! You can make text-intensive ones and just add the pictures to give people a feel.
Really, you could use PowerPoint to do that.
>>
File: Choice of Sin 3.jpg (5MB, 5000x4597px) Image search: [Google]
Choice of Sin 3.jpg
5MB, 5000x4597px
>>43504329
Or really few options. Sometimes a CYOA is meant for people to discuss the implications of one of very few choices. That said, >>43504170 is still kind of in the middle in this regard.
>>
File: GoatGirlfriendOrBreadsticks.jpg (142KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
GoatGirlfriendOrBreadsticks.jpg
142KB, 1000x600px
>>43504329
Best CYOA has only three options, anon.
>>
>>43504170
who is lana
>>
>>43504170
>Castle Waifu
>Wish Hole in the Wall
>Wish Corral

I was all ready to do lewd everything, but you had to make that effing princess melt my heart.
>>
Another vote for putting Harem Creator on the creator CYOA.
>>
>>43504795
>>
>>43504422
Or just use word for the text and paint for re-sizing and editing images.

You can achieve a simple but effective layout by using tables and making them invisible.

Then print screen, copy and paste into Paint to create a suitable image file.
>>
>>43505013
>>
>>43505013
>>43505036
>>
>>43505014
oh okay. so i'd get swords and magic amulets. cool.
>>
>>43504575
i want the goat tower
>>
>>43505151
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
PhotoshopAnon, I'm having a lot of trouble trying to use Filters on my boxes (so I can get borders around my images of equal size)
I want to use photocopy, but when I make the box a smart object and go into filter gallery --> photocopy, nothing happens. I have to first go into quick mask-mode --> filter gallery --> photocopy to get my effect - but I don't get a smart filter.
I have to go out of quick mask-mode, then use paint bucket to fill in the selection the filter made.
What do pls halp
>>
>>43504449
the problem with this one is that my personal favorite is also objectively the easiest way to "win", which is choose lust and then get it on with pride (being immune to command makes this a pretty decent bet)
>>
>>43504575
I pick B.

Sacrifice her to the Goat gods to gain access to the goat tower. Then sell her organs on the black market to buy tasty breadsticks.
>>
>>43504575
Breadsticks. What would I with a tower or a girl??
>>
>>43505275
>Implying that the goats would let you in
>Implying that the goats won't take her organs for themselves
>>
>>43505014
I Want Games
Enchanted Ring
Julie
>>
>>43504575
I chose the girl of my dreams the first time I saw this, and I stand by that decision. The greedy, regretful part of me will always wonder, though: what if the girl of my dreams was the goat tower the whole time?
>>
what must I add to a CYOA to get people to explain why they made their choices, how their choices synergies and how they plan the tackle the objective / the future?
>>
>>43505710
Some authors give people an extra choice/extra points for explaining their build, but even so it's an uphill battle. Most anons come here for easy wish fulfillment.
>>
>>43505014
That makes her best choice, thanks for the answer.
>>
File: 1420678154747.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1420678154747.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>43505710
make it choice based instead of rolls, for one. that makes people think. provide incentives to post about those choices, but keep them from breaking the flow too much.

alterantively find a way for CYOA builds to chain together, example might be that you can choose another posted result as a neighboring kingdom etc, etc, etc
>>
>>43505975
This gif makes the situation look a lot less fucked up than it is.
>>
>>43505760
I hate that, though. It's an obnoxious way to force people to write.
>>43505975
Like "you can team up / fight with Anon"?
>>
>>43505710
1) Make it interesting
2) Either write it so it can be easily summarized, or offer few options so people can explain each one
3) Give an open-ended prompt at the end (optionally bribing people with points -- I personally hate that, but it's common enough). Do not include word limits -- that just discourages people from doing 1-2 sentence summaries.
4) Recognize that not everybody is going to summarize, and that's fine
>>
>>43505710
Why would you even want to provide incentives to force people to write and explain their builds when 95% of the time, no one replies at all to explained builds?
>>
>>43505975
God dammit. So this show has a qt vampire AND a kitsune… why must it be so frustrating to watch?
>>
>>43506236
It's not a kitsune, it's a girl possessed by a sawarineko.
>>
>>43506395
Or, to put it more specifically, It's a frighteningly, unexpectedly strong-willed girl whom a sawarineko foolishly tried to possess only to become REVERSE POSSESSED BY HER, so now she uses its powers to wreak vengeance upon people who've hurt her while blaming it on a demon.
>>
>>43506198
It would grant me a sense of importance if people responded to me and posted cute anime girls with long descriptions of their builds.
>>
>>43506430
Dang. That sounds even better.
Still, the series is far to psychedelic for me to watch
>>43506481
What. You want people to post their builds in response to your build - and not post their build in response to the CYOA?
>>
>>43506198
Because reading explained builds is fun even if you don't reply to them?
>>
>>43505013
>Good with technology
>Have the entertainment center and the extra time
>Polygamy
Go for Ichikawa Aoi, Lisa Fenstermacher, and Fujiwara Yuri
>>
>>43504170
That's cool! You even put a twist on the previous one with those modes.

>Remote with Waifu
Knowing who is actually attracted to me porbsbly gonna give me mcuh more confidence, something i need badly and is just super convinient
>Hole in the wall with Wish
One million dollars issomething that will give me easy living, that's what i need
>Corall with Wish
I wouldn't say i like any of those girls that much, but bending is fun even if not really useful in the modern world.
>>
>>43504170
Lewd Castle
Music Meistro Wish
Tyler Waifu
>>
>>43505014
I kinda wish Immortality wasn't there as it a must have but boring option and don't let me to pick the much cooler Harem.

>Immortality
Nuff said
>Enchanted Ring
Trick the girl i like to wear it, have a gf. Surely there would be more advanced uses for the ring later in my long life, like getting money, power etc.
>Galatea
Not much interesting here, this seems like a okay choice.
>>
File: TurdOrBacon.jpg (88KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
TurdOrBacon.jpg
88KB, 800x600px
>>
>>43507212

You can't fool me! I'll take the turd.
>>
>>43504170
wow you used the worst picture of eska you could find huh
>>
File: WhatIExpected.jpg (171KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
WhatIExpected.jpg
171KB, 500x288px
>>43507266
The turd was actually a turd.
>>
>>43499395
So tunebuggy made all those? Nice, a few of those I really like.

On a related note creators really need to sign their works for easy organization and questions.
>>
>>43504170
This says its v1 which your earlier version says it is too. May want to update your number past v1.05....
>>
File: secondskincyoa.jpg (1MB, 1200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
secondskincyoa.jpg
1MB, 1200x4000px
Reposting the OC (also first CYOA I've ever done) I posted last night. Might add stuff to it like stat bars or something later.

And to answer the some questions from last thread:
>Does the symbiote's shapeshifting only apply to itself, or can it shape my body as well?
It's mostly just the symbiote, so you can't actually change your body, but considering it's permanently bonded to you, there's almost no difference. If you shapeshift to have boobs or something, they'll still feel real. It's a literal second skin.
>Are you going to add some sort of game-like mechanics that make use of said stat bars?
I doubt it, but I just feel like it will give you more reasons or not to choose some paths. Like exo suit has high strength, but low agility, and Possessed has low strength, but very high agility. And some routes aren't that remarkable, but make up for it with perks like immortality for the body snatcher.
>>
>>43507534
Not happening. Anon forever.
>>
>>43507534
That kind of defeats the purpose of anonymity.

But hey what do I know? I'm just another asshole on the internet.
>>
>>43507633
>Stat Bars
Personally I hate stat bars -- just putting "high strength low agility" in the text is almost always nicer.

Can body snatcher leave before the posessed person dies, and if they do can the possessed person heal after they leave?
>>
>>43507212
>>43507430
>Not Turd, Bacon, or Mystery Box
The Mystery Box is another turd
>>
>>43507754
You can absolutely leave before they die. Hence the "Can jump in or out of any living body at any time" part. I would say they can heal after you leave, but you're gonna leave the body in whatever state you left it in. If you jumped into a young child and left when the body was old, it won't magically revert to a younger version of itself. You're basically just draining a body of it's life force while you reside in it.
>>
>>43506972
What's your plan?
>>
File: TractorCondomOrBox.png (449KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
TractorCondomOrBox.png
449KB, 1000x600px
>>43507760
For you, anon
>>
>>43507633
So are we supposed to fight each other or someone else or what? Becaue as is i just take Exo-suit to hide in my garage and don't use it(don't want government on my ass) and avoid al lthose drawbacks from other options.
>>
>>43504170
>Do more feel this way?
Yes
>Why?
I have all the choices down on paper, but finding decent-sized and appropriate pictures, getting the proper wording right, trying to worldbuild subtly without exposition dumps that everyone inevitably skips and having to rearrange everything whenever I find out that the length of the image is probably not enough is killing me.

I still wanna finish it, but making just a shitty blank pdf and calling it a day is out of the question, so it's probably gonna drag on for a while...
>>
>>43508097
Seems like a waste of your Exo-suit.
>>
>>43508052
Tractors sell for like, Thouands of dollars.
>>
>>43508119
How would i use it in real life without getting in troubl and attrackting unwanted attention? If at least it had stealth mode.
>>
>>43508215
you could fight ISIS
>>
>>43508052
It's never specified who used that condom.

It might have been hitler, and there's hitler's semen in there.

I'll choose the condom.
>>
>>43508052
Mystery box
>>
>>43508215
If you don't know what you want to do with the options you chose, why choose it in the first place?

You can just walk away from the offer.
>>
>>43505266
Smart objects can be very powerful but I personally find them a bit irritating as the only way to change them is to actually go into the box and edit the stuff inside. For that reason I tend to just use masks and layers for the effects I want.

From what I understand of smart filters, they apply their effects to smart objects, so did you make the object into a smart object using the filter > convert for smart filters option? If not try that first. I just did that on a standard image layer and after "convert for smart filter" I was then able to apply the photocopy effect directly without using any sort of masking.

I then undid that filter and added a mask with a black strip down the center and was also able to apply the filter, HOWEVER I had to select the actual image/smart image and not the mask I had applied for the filter effect to work. Try that if your smart image has a layer mask.

Now normally what I do for borders on images is create them separately to the size of the image box I want, then just put them over the image and link the layers. Not sure if that would work for you.
>>
File: 1444689633414.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444689633414.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>43505014
>Games
>Ring
>Kuu-

Oh wait. She's dead, Jim.
>>
>>43506936
Yes they are but why should I write anything out if no one is going to respond. That feels like a waste of time to me.
>>
>>43508298

I was tempted to take the ring with Kuuko last time this was posted.

I'm just not entirely certain which of us will end up wearing it.
>>
>>43508052
Wherever I go I must always choose the mysterybox.
>>
>>43507653
Who says you need to use a real name? Why does signing something you made with a moniker scare you so much?
>>
File: TractorCondomOrBoxMystery.png (451KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
TractorCondomOrBoxMystery.png
451KB, 800x600px
>>43508250
>>43508357
>>
>>43508102
>I find out that the length of the image is probably not enough is killing me.

I don't really understand this part. You can crop images down or enlarge them a bit (not stretch) to fill most boxes and find a good crop for the enlarged image. If not then of course you have to either change the image box size or find a better image to use.
>>
>>43508379
Fear of doxxing has nothing to do with it. I like my work to be judged independently. (So that when I do stuff like >>43508412 it doesn't reflect on the things I actually give a shit about, and vice versa.)
>>
>>43508102
>finding appropriate pictures
this. I swear to god that it takes 10 minutes to come up with options, but takes 10 days to actually find decent images.
>>
>>43508412
Does it come with the girl or at least in belt form?
>>
>>43508463
No. You just get the skirt.
>>
>>43503605
Desert, coast, mountains. I imagine it as an island with mountains surrounding a desert core.

Relics and ancient ruins for sure, I know could only pick 2 but I don't want to. Ley lines, probably.

Contraptors and giants, fighting each other, giants in the desert contraptors in the coast.

City walls, university and shipwright. Improved metallurgy, press and chemistry (it's not indicated but I assume it's not limited to those 3 things).

Master of arms, Necromances and true adept, I've a thing for warrior necromancers.

Raiders, the cult and fallen queen. I know that it's not specified but right now I'm imaging them working with the giants.

With the 4 extra choices I take Secret of the old ones, paved roads, volcanic, and sanitation.

Basically I had this idea of huge cities and ruins left by the builders of the contraptors, an advanced empire eliminated by the raiders from the coast and giants from the desert, leaving behind only metal, stones and bones.
>>
>>43508439
So you don't want crappy stuff that you took no time on associated with you then. Sounds fair enough, but that doesn't explain why not sign your normal works.

Anything is going to be judged on it's own regardless of if it has a name attached. If someone just automatically says something like "Oh Beri made this it's great" for everything Beri turns out then their opinion isn't worth listening to in the first place.

As a collector I like when I know who a cyoa came from so I can keep them organized, but then I hate disorganization because I can't find anything that way, so filling requests becomes tedious. I also like to see how various creators have progressed over time with their creations or what kinds of things they do create. I doubt I'm alone in that.
>>
File: 1446604560666.png (4MB, 2536x3160px) Image search: [Google]
1446604560666.png
4MB, 2536x3160px
>>
>>43508676
Sometimes you put effort into something and it doesn't work out. Sometimes it does work out for the people it's meant for, but it's 1dGirls or /d/eviant fuckery and a few assholes sperg out about it. Sometimes you want to mention what in your life influenced that CYOA. Sometimes you want to make shit up about your life for the sake of a better story. Point is, once you start building up an identity, people start forming opinions about that identity. Then you get crap like >>43489723 because you made an offhand comment about some mild mental illnesses.

I get wanting to organize by creator, but I'm just not interested in having my CYOAs in any way linked to each other.
>>
>>43505014
Immortality
Traps everywhere
Galatia
>>
File: 1439845759771.gif (198KB, 500x251px) Image search: [Google]
1439845759771.gif
198KB, 500x251px
>>43508676
>Anything is going to be judged on it's own regardless of if it has a name attached.

Anon don't lie to him, that's really meanspirited of you.
>>
File: 1445701744073.png (2MB, 1329x9655px) Image search: [Google]
1445701744073.png
2MB, 1329x9655px
Was this the last Enchante/d/ Rings we got? I've been kicking around some ideas for builds that might make for a decent bit of writefagging, but wouldn't want to base them on an outdated release.
>>
>>43507633
What if our defining trait is laziness/lack of ambition and we take the Split Personality option? Will our other self just sleep for the whole day?
>>
>>43509020
Sorry I don't feel that is a lie whatsoever. I've seen plenty of stuff by creators I thought was garbage or poorly done and also seen stuff by the same creators that I thought was fantastic. As I said if you just go "oh it's made by x so it's good" then you're just a sheep bleating out nonsense.

>>43508968
Understandable and it's not like anyone is going to force you to sign something or what not.
>>
>>43508676
>arguing about associating content with an identity
>on an anonymous image

Regardless of the outcome know that you are kind of autistic if one of the reasons why you need CYOA authors to sign their stuff is so you can better organize your folders.

Just have an misc. fold for all the unsigned cyoas.
>>
File: enchanteD rings cyoa v1.8.png (2MB, 1377x9990px) Image search: [Google]
enchanteD rings cyoa v1.8.png
2MB, 1377x9990px
>>43509033
this one is the latest I have, v1.8
>>
>>43508430
I mean the entire CYOA image file, the background. I don't want to push my project to be any more than four images long, and there's only so much I can do by reducing font and image size. When I hit a dead end, all I can do is simply create a new, longer background and rearrange all the contents all over again.

I'd love to know what the maximum reasonable background length that still allows for it to fit in the max image size limit is, but until then I'm just taking stabs in the dark using other CYOAs for reference...
>>
>>43508052
>>43508412
Mystery Box is value. would of taken without checking anyway
>>
>>43503605

Forest, coast, mountains. An island paradise, woodlands on the slopes of a great white mountain.

Natural bounty, Mother Trees, ley-lines.

Elves and water-elementals.

Shipwrights, a University and an Arcane Tower.

Improved metallurgy, condensed rituals and stable arcanite.

Elemental magic, divination, and True Adept.

Somewhere the fairy folk who were once the gods and kings of the Celts still live, beyond the sunset and beyond the veil of dreaming, in Avalon, in Neverland, in Tir na n'Og, in the true West whose glorious vision beyond reason the old Professor spent his life trying desperately to capture in invented legend.

To the Sea, to the Sea! The white gulls are crying,
The wind is blowing, and the white foam is flying.
West, west away, the round sun is falling.
Grey ship, grey ship, do you hear them calling,
The voices of my people that have gone before me?

-- J. R. R. Tolkien

There's a feeling I get when I look to the west,
And my spirit is crying for leaving.
In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees,
And the voices of those who stand looking.

And it's whispered that soon, if we all call the tune,
Then the piper will lead us to reason.
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long,
And the forests will echo with laughter.

-- Led Zeppelin

And all will turn to silver glass
A light on the water
Grey ships pass into the West

-- Annie Lennox
>>
>>43508779
man those are all pretty awful choices
>>
>>43509522
I know right. Like even if I were into incest I wouldn't be going for those.
>>
>>43509486

Missed one...

Second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning.

-- James Tiberius Kirk
>>
>>43509221

Nice one. I'll check my builds against that to make sure they still work before posting any filthy stories.
>>
>>43509251
Hmm lets see I think photoshop has a weird/bug limit of around 6k pixels high. I've been able to export a 10k pixel image using save for web but most of the time it won't save that tall so I have to cut it down. There are workaround but they're a bit annoying, so you could just make the image 1200x6000 per page and just use that as a default size.

Last cyoa I did was 1200x10k but I didnt' need a full 10k height so I cropped it down to about 9k or so after I had everything in place. I had to do a normal save as png which was 16megs and then resave the png in another program as a jpg with 95% quality, which dropped it down to about 5k or so, with no image quality loss.

Still I'd just do a 1200 x 6000 if you're going to do multipage. If a page appears shorter then crop out the excess but that's a fair template to start with I feel.
>>
>>43508458
>>43508102
>>43504244
Damn, am I the only one here that has the opposite problem? I've got things done with all the images, and page formatted, but I can't express myself to write the fluff past the most basic of ideas.
>>
>>43509881
For me the writing is the fun part and the editing is the chore to publish. But I do creative nonfiction and blogging for fun and hate GIMP's UI, so that's to be expected.
>>
>>43509979
I find the editing to be kinda soothing, and use Inkscape instead of GIMP for as much as possible. Writing things that I think are good enough is another story.
>>
>>43509486
Pretty good. Seems like you wanted a firm foundation to build a magic heavy naval power. Not taking any enemies it seems like you will succeed.
When you sail out will you use diplomacy of conquer?
>>
File: capture.jpg (144KB, 1194x929px) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
144KB, 1194x929px
Another page complete, also some changes.
https://mega.nz/#F!AYwlHJBK!xVrJUD4PSAJACtDY3g_Lgw
>>
>>43503307
Anybody know if or when there's supposed to be another Pretty Princess update?
>>
File: BurnDescartesBurn.jpg (766KB, 1122x1600px) Image search: [Google]
BurnDescartesBurn.jpg
766KB, 1122x1600px
>>43510183
> That anon must die image
Holy fuck I my sides.
>>
>>43503605
Realm: Steppe, Mountain, Desert
Realm Features: Surface Deposits, Cavern Network, Ancient Ruins
Races: Dwarves, Kobolds, Contraptors
Cities: Paved Roads, Sanitation, University
Technology: Anti-Magic Factor, Improved Metallurgy, Mechanical Prostheses
Personal: Charismatics, Master of Arms, Domination

There is a range of mountains all men but the insane consider uncrossable. On the other side are the high steppes and shifting deserts of the Endless sinks. Rumors from the ranting, mad few that survived the trip say the land is paved with jewels and gold there to be picked out of the ground with no effort involved. The few rivers weave in and through underground caverns, lit with the last lights of they that came before, and the industrial lanterns of the dwarves. The dwarves mine the underground, the kobolds patrol and live in the warn deserts, and both use the few contraptors left as guinea pigs for their technological experiments, and to trade and travel between the two. The main city, Pyramid is built on an ancient ruin and spreads both above and below ground. Dotted with "experimental stations", places where they test their forging of steel and metal, and learn from each other dot the streets. Sewage canals flow sluggishly into the Cloaca Maxima, a pit that no one's ever seen the bottom of. Waste has been flowing into the isolated cavern for centuries with no noticeable change. Their leader is known as the Metal Dragon, a roughly eight foot tall forged kobold-looking contraptor. It carries a hammer forged to the highest standards of Dwarven smithing, and it's voice has been known to convince the most steel-minded of contraptors.
>>
>>43510486
Yeah, as soon as you make it, anon. I am a colossal retard.
>>
>>43510183
Usually go Anon Must Die, Maybe i'll try out an Easy for once.
>>
>>43509221

Ring 1
Ideal Match
Invulnerability
Eternal Youth
Easy Changer
Pocket Space
Magical Realm
Singular Space
Metamorphosis
Futanari
Inhuman
Shapeshifting
Ready
High Output
Egg-Laying
Genital Laying
Truthful
New Hymen
Bowling
Bondage
Faithful
Lust Trigger
Cum Trigger
Permission
Self-Perm
Permanent
Full Time
Incest
Erogenous
Gagged
Caged
Parasite
Exposed
Double Exposed
Egocentrism
Voyerism (Masturb)
Public Sex
Going Viral
Pleasurer

Ring 2
Second Ring
Sharing is Caring
Invulnerability
Eternal Youth
Easy Changer
Strength
Metamorphosis
Futanari
Inhuman
Shapeshifting
High Output
Egg-Laying
Genital Laying
Truthful
Bowling
Bondage
Faithful
Lust Trigger
Cum Trigger
Permission
Self-Perm
Permanent
Full Time
Incest
Erogenous
Gagged
Caged
Parasite
Exposed
Double Exposed
Egocentrism

I can't believe I spent so much time on this. All of this for Ideal Match, Invulnerability, Eternal Youth, Easy Changer, Pocket Space, Magical Realm, Singular Space, and my penis back.

Obviously, Ideal Match is going to be a copy of myself. Yaaay, narcissism!
>>
>>43509881
I've run into that a few times where I have my layout and images all ready but get stuck figuring out interesting powers etc...
>>
>>43510183
Keep all your pages the same size, or at least the same width. Nothing is more irritating then an pdf resizing itself every damn page.
>>
>>43510183

Adding anything new or just doing each option with pictures first?
>>
>>43510183

If you have an owner as a roommate do they still try and do stuff to you during your time off?
>>
File: help.png (13KB, 552x491px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
13KB, 552x491px
>>43511599
Here's the change log so far.
>>
>>43510640
You don't sound like Angel.
>>
File: bueno.jpg (47KB, 546x366px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
47KB, 546x366px
>>43511664
>>
>>43504170
Lewd Castle
Wish Shapeshifting and Corral.
>>
>>43504449
>while it is ture that each chapion posesses different abillities
Did the author even bother proofreading this shit
>>
>>43512035
Not really. But that gives me hope about my 7 heavenly virtues counterpart that I'm making based off that guy's sin cyoa. The number of mistakes in that will make mine look better by comparison.

Now if only I knew what to do with charity or diligence...
>>
>>43503605
>Realm
Forest
Mountains
Floating Islands

>Realm Features
Natural Bounty
Ley Lines
Ancient Ruins

>Races
Humans
Elves
Kobolds

>Cities
Temple
University
Arcane Tower

>Technology
Stable Arcanite
Airships

>Personal
Elemental Magic
Charismatics
True Adept

This should be adequate for me to live out my magi-tech fantasy adventure.
>>
>>43511664
You're not stopping the text only version are you? I hope not.

Also you should change penis girth to penis width seeing as you're measuring across the top and not around the whole penis, which would be circumference. Girth really entails both of those and more often then not circumference.
>>
>>43512237
No, being THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN I am, I'm doing both. Not like updating the text version is all that hard.
>>
>>43505014
I want a harem
Traps everywhere (become a trap)
Galatea

Basically, me and my wife would look like a cute lesbian couple, and Galatea plus friends come over for sexy fun times! Nobody gets angry or jealous because of harem powers.
>>
>>43510183
Mode: Easy (Too many times i've done AMD)
Height: 5'5" (44)
Face: Beautiful (50)
Chest: D-Cup (58)
Booty: Bubble (62)
Equipment: FV (66)
Hair Length: 1'1" (70)
Hair Color: White (76)
Eye Color: White (82)
Skin Color: Pale
Body Type: Athletic (84)
Extras: HFV (94), Hormones (96), Hair Removal (Neck down) (98), Masochist (Manual) (99), Magic Hair (98), Menst Cntl (97), Gag (96), Flex+Open (94), Elastic Tongue (92), Perky (90), EP/FP (70), FB (65), RS (60), Pm/OD/Clean (36), Homeostasis (26), Timeless II (6), Repair (-4), HIS (-19), DTE/CL/CB (-74),
Time Adjustment: You're Here Forever (56)
Jobs: Professional Gamer (61), Donator/Raise (71)
Punishments: Meet N' Greet, Mind Alteration (76), FC (86), Shock Collar (106), CC (136)
Owners: Gentleman, Cutie, Futa (141)
Experimental Drugs: Strength (Perm), Stam (Perm, HC)(146)
Housing: Apartment (DBx3, Closet, DB, Kitchen, LR, Bar, 5 ER, RS, Girly) (118)
Roomies: Cutie and Futa (Extra Rooms)
Neighbors: Marcus, VL, Crystal (117)
Shared Amenities (112)
Food: Drink Bar, Fresh Food (LB) (92)
Health: Hygiene, Health Care, Maid (67)
Clothing: Allowed (62), Hats, Shoes, Plain Closet (54)
Entertainment: Computer(Workstation) (24) VR Headset (9), Cellphone (4)

Well easy mode is...Well Easy.
Dunno what i expected.
>>
>>43505013
Dreamer
Polygamy
>>43505036
>>43505058
Ichikawa Aoi
>she's my sister
Yamashiro Nana
>she's my cousin
Maruyama Miyako
>she's my aunt

The project has failed, incest everywhere. We even gave him three tries. Japan is doomed.
>>
>>43504575
>not picking the tower
>>
>>43508779
I think going the grown ass man route, and then going for either Natsumi or Mariko are the only options I could realistically take.
>>
File: Slav Quest.png (67KB, 991x1071px) Image search: [Google]
Slav Quest.png
67KB, 991x1071px
Best CYOA, reporting in
>>
File: 1445784815363.jpg (3MB, 1800x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1445784815363.jpg
3MB, 1800x6000px
>>
Does anyone have the new Traveler pdf? Didn't save it last time.
>>
>>43512568
Again another lame one with nothing to it. This one also fails at being the worst but just barely. The choosing shit or whatever the other choice was, was better then this and that's pathetic.
>>
File: Traveller.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Traveller.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>43512719
>>
>>43512808
Thanks
>>
>>43503605
>Realm
Coast, Forest, Volcanic. Provides everything needed for a successful civilization in fertile soil, natural resources, and the ability to sail to other civilizations and trade with/conquer them.

>Features
Surface deposits, Ancient Ruins, Living Storms. More resources to build up, bonus to tech, and natural defenses? Yeah, sounds awesome! I wonder if the Living Storms can be used to keep crops watered and prevent droughts too?

>Races
Humans, Kobolds, Dryads. They could probably get along well enough together. Dryads keep the other two from destroying my forest so lumber and other resources stay sustainable. Humans could farm the volcanic soil pretty well. I just chose Kobolds because they're cool.

>Cities
Sanitation, Bazaar, Shipwright
Keep people healthy and have a strong military and economy. Almost went with Paved Roads, but decided Shipwright would be more fun since I chose Coast as a landscape.

>Technology
Metallurgy, Banking, Chemistry
Woohoo! Plate armor, alcohol, and the financial security to enjoy it!

>Personal
Charismatics, Gaian, Domination
Animal buddies and forest friends? Mind Control? I'd be nearly impossible for bad guys to approach me. Sign me up!

No perils. I want my people to be successful.
>>
File: 1416921698060.jpg (236KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1416921698060.jpg
236KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>43511664
>https://mega.nz/#F!AYwlHJBK!xVrJUD4PSAJACtDY3g_Lgw
Might be retarded. But is the updated version (with image) supposed to be in this?
>>
>>43508779
>Not Choosing Auntie Usagi
>Not wanting violent video games and motorcycle rides
> not wanting /ss/ buttsex

All the others are either crap or pleb-tier except maybe Natsumi. She's a cutie and has a not-shit personality. Most of the rest of them are either psycho-bitches or depressing sad sacks.
>>
>>43513019
Never mind, I'm confirmed retarded.
>>
>>43513013
Food of the Sun gives me personal benefits, so I'll go with that.

But Pluto is a close contender.
>>
>>43513140
>But Pluto is a close contender.

Do it anon.
Not just for you.
But for her.
>>
I have a character class that gains experience by unlocking achievements. What class features does it have?
>>
Did that Mass Effect one ever get finished?
>>
>>43508412
She looks cute.
>>
>>43510640
You really are. "Make your own" makes absolutely no sense when asking about an update to someone else's existing work
>>
File: WorkoutBuddy.png (943KB, 1500x900px) Image search: [Google]
WorkoutBuddy.png
943KB, 1500x900px
>>
>>43511662
I figure that it depends on the roommate, but the show directors make it pretty clear to non-contestants that they have to play by the rules. (or get moved out)
IE, they can make a pass at you, but no using your shock collar if you'd rather play vidya.
>>
>>43513013
Adamantine Ore, only thing on here which drastically breaks the laws of physics, meaning a massive boost to the potential of human knowledge. Plus a truly indestructible material is going to be an insane benefit for nearly every industry.
>>
>>43505151
You can't have it. You only get 10 mintues.
>>
>>43505014
>Immortality
So it shall be.
>Ring
Nobody said I couldn't wear it.
>Lana
She seems to have the right idea about things.
>>
File: 1400540546944.jpg (116KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1400540546944.jpg
116KB, 600x600px
>>43513615
>tfw no irl android gym buddy
Of all cyoas, this is the one that makes me feel.
>>
>>43513013
Fleet of Mind.

Behold our ascension.
>>
>>43513615
>tiny animal buddy has magic inspiration powers
>>
>>43514616

Maybe an option where they are your roommate but still can be a bit rough with you?
>>
>>43508315
[seen at 8:20]
>>
>>43510095

I did consider taking the raiders, but can you imagine being the poor sod of a Viking whose job it was to sail his longboats into the mouth of the Elvish fleet, along with all those water elementals, off the shores of an island full of magicians? It just seemed cruel, and that's not what we're about.

The chief purpose of the ships is to visit faraway lands in a spirit of exploration, discovery and friendship. And a fair bit of condescending paternalism while we're at it, of course: 'greetings, rude humans, we Elves bring wonderful gifts so that there may at least be a small hint of beauty in your otherwise wretched lives...'

Empire-building is not our aim, but many lands will probably end up dominated by an elite of Elf-friends who mimic our culture and adopt our values, because that's how you get the really cool magical toys off us.
>>
>>43507534
The amount of wrong you are can't be measured
>>
>>43515536
I would be very happy to be your land locked neighbors.
>>
>>43504575
Spend 10 minutes in the goat tower and ascend from my physical form.
>>
>>43515578
But could you truly master its awesome power? Isn't it more likely that you'd be destroyed by it?
>>
>>43515561
Wow just like the amount of stupid you are can't be measured.
>>
>>43515609
Even if the sheer power destroys me, the few nanoseconds of intense pleasure from knowing the secrets of the universe is worth it.
>>
Fun fact: there is, in fact, such a thing as a "goat tower" in real life. Alas, it doesn't contain the secrets of the universe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goat_tower
>>
>>43508052
You can't digest cardboard or metal, so I'm going with the condom to at least get some protein in me
>>
File: 1446618537506.png (125KB, 328x416px) Image search: [Google]
1446618537506.png
125KB, 328x416px
I've been gone roughly a year. What of note have I missed?
>>
>>43508779
Grown man, daughter. All the others suck, but this one is probably the least shitty. It could be either the best or the worst depending on how things pan out.
>>
>>43515678
That's what they want you to think.
>>
>>43512614
I love it, I just can never make a build that isn't
>become a super athletic girl and redo "She's the man"
>>
>>43510938

Swapped Gender is optional. You don't have to spend points to get your penis back.
>>
>>43508102
>I still wanna finish it, but making just a shitty blank pdf and calling it a day is out of the question, so it's probably gonna drag on for a while...
You could slap it on pastebin and ask for feedback/ideas/whatever?
>>
>>43515802
Have you ever seen a pdf/pastebin get finished?
>>
>>43511664
> Mechanical underwear
> Forbidden contraception
> Sleep control

Looking forward to seeing how these work.
>>
File: Timed Isolation 2.jpg (4MB, 1300x9876px) Image search: [Google]
Timed Isolation 2.jpg
4MB, 1300x9876px
>>
>>43515811
PDF: More-or-less, depending on what you define as "finished".
Pastebin: Have seen one get finished at least, plus another one got updated recently. Here's the latter: http://pastebin.com/5nc0giFw

Of course, it'll still be mainly on you to bring your work to a point where you can call it "done", just suggesting a way for you to possibly fix/circumvent some of the problems you've been having.
>>
File: Timed Isolation Explored.jpg (588KB, 1440x1650px) Image search: [Google]
Timed Isolation Explored.jpg
588KB, 1440x1650px
>>43515895
>>
File: zombieRPG.png (2MB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
zombieRPG.png
2MB, 1000x3000px
work in progress. I honestly thought I'd written nine classes until a few minutes ago when I went to paste it in.

Anyway, I'll add another class. Probably add perks. Maybe add drawbacks and quests. I don't think I'll add stats. If it still has my attention, maybe items.
>>
>>43515919
>what you define as "finished
Not a pdf. Which I have never seen happen.
Still waiting on that other power armor one, still waiting on the potion one.
>>
>>43515950
>Not a pdf.
That seems a bit arbitrary, considering how many image files some would be if they weren't collected into PDFs.
>>
>>43515723

This mostly >>43510183
>>
>>43515945
Not gonna lie, it makes no sense.
Why would I ever become a seer during a zombie apocalypse?
I'd go
>elemental
>Ice
>whichever class boosts magic the most
and enjoy my infinite ammo with more than enough force to break skulls
>>
>>43515985
You knew exactly what I meant.
>>
>>43515723
moot died and sold us out to the japs

this is reflected in new cyoa content

just kidding it's always been weaboo here
>>
>>43515996
ah, I forgot to add something. The zombies are meant to be a 'first wave' before tougher challenges come.

Seers are support characters for a party, basically. They make you basically immune to being caught off guard. They're also meant to expand the sensory range of party members (eg turning your ice elemental into a sniper), but I guess that isn't clear.
>>
>>43515996
Personally I'd make it
>a small amount of the population has been transported to a different world.
It allows you to describe it and add quests easily
>>
>>43516011
>You knew exactly what I meant.
Not a mindreader, so no.
>>
>>43515945
>Avian Knight
We angel paladin now. Time to smite evil undead scum. Avian just seems way too good unless there are zombies that can fly.
>>
>>43516126
>pure text is the exact same as placing multi page png's into a pdf
Why do I bother replying
>>
>>43515945
Avian Necro though Elemental and Shifter were tempting.
>>
>>43505014
Wouldn't the genderbender option make it impossible to stay pregnant and have children? Major problem there.

Although watching the Middle East disintegrate would be hilarious.
>>
>>43516228
Do you consider image files with nothing but text in a similar manner? 'Cos there's a couple of those floating around that're considered finished.
>>
>>43515945
I can't think of a worse class to be than a Charmer while stuck in a zombie apocalypse. Might be salvageable seeing as the zombies are only the first wave. The Slavemancer will become the kill-on-sight class both in-world and by other anons.
>>
File: dick.png (34KB, 509x337px) Image search: [Google]
dick.png
34KB, 509x337px
>>43508261
>so did you make the object into a smart object using the filter > convert for smart filters option?
no, no I did that.
Still, barely anything happens unless I go into quick mask-mode - photocopy does nothing outside of the mode, and while it does EXACTLY what I want when in quick mask-mode, I can't see to apply that.
I mean, I guess I can
>select area
>go into quick mask
>find the filter I want
>exit quick mask
>add vector mask
It just seems ass-backwards and wrong.
And I can't change the color inside, it is only various amounts of transparent

Pic related is what happened when I added an image - I wanted it to be in the grey part (the part that's the filter), not the white part (the part that's the box)
>>43507087
On one hand, yes, you're right. On the other hand, the title is literally "wish fulfillment".
>>43507007
yeah, I wanted it to not be a carbon copy of the first one, but I ran out of juice. I wanted some "oomph", but instead I ended up with neither much Lewdness or much Waifuness
>>
>>43516415
>no, no I did that.
I meant:
>no, no I did not
>>
File: cock.png (223KB, 459x369px) Image search: [Google]
cock.png
223KB, 459x369px
>>43516415
aight, apparently I needed
>quick mask-mode (masked area, not selected)
>select less than the whole box
>magic
>get it
Still can't change the color of the border afterwards
Photoshop fucking sucks.
>>
File: 1446603716709.jpg (135KB, 565x522px) Image search: [Google]
1446603716709.jpg
135KB, 565x522px
>>43515945
>No Gun class
Goddamn it I just want to be a human and I just want to shoot shit
>>
>>43513615
Android Buddy is top tier.
>>
>>43516508
By the looks of it, none of the classes are restricted to one weapon or another, so just pick one that suits you.
>>
>>43516508
The Winner class seems perfect for a gun using human seeing as it basically weaponizes save-scumming. You'll start out shit at it unless you have prior experience shooting but after a few levels you'll be downright broken and missing becomes a matter of choice rather than skill.
>>
>>43516415
>>43516427
Ok try removing all masks or starting with your object opened as it's own file and try the Filter > Convert to Smart Filter and see if that works for you.

If not and your pdf isn't too big you could always zip it and put it on a hosting site for me to download and look at to see if I can figure out what's going wrong. I think I need to see how your layers and stuff are set up to tell me more about what's happening.
>>
>>43516497
Try adding a color fliter and clip it to the border mask (so it only affects the border mask) and you should be able to color it.

Really need to see your layers to see how you have stuff set up. There are various ways to get the same effect in photoshop.
>>
>>43515945
Not very many of these classes seem related to the 'zombie' premise
>>
>>43515945
Nurarihyon
Seer

Sneaky McStealYourShit reporting in.
>>
File: balls.png (11KB, 322x255px) Image search: [Google]
balls.png
11KB, 322x255px
>>43516611
http://www.megafileupload.com/5ry1/Untitled-1.psd
group 3 is the one where I almost get the effect i want
I can't see any "color filter"
I think I can get what I want either by:
>Making the box an image
And importing it. Apparently, even when both are smart objects, the filters look ddifferently on a box and on an image
>Making a square with a rounded square inside
Then paint the outside square one color and add a layer style (pic related: outer + inner glow. It's just the back square is too 'rough', but I could probably do something about that with another style), or just use "stroke"/"inner glow"
>>
File: PhotocopyExample.png (428KB, 661x851px) Image search: [Google]
PhotocopyExample.png
428KB, 661x851px
>>43516736
Ok I'm looking at your file and see that you are trying to apply the filters to solid colored boxes which are smart objects. Many of the artistic filters need to have some color variations for them to work so that may be part of your problem.

Can you describe a bit more in detail what you are trying to achieve for your border? Or do you have an image that someone else did for your border?

I can see in your Group 3 that you are clipping the image over your smart object but the smart object is just a white rectangle with the photocopy filter on it. This really won't do much because as above that filter really needs some color differences. I will post an example of what I mean and we'll go from there to get you your border.

Next post I will use that same image unaltered to make a border...
>>
File: PhotomaskExample.png (284KB, 1073x461px) Image search: [Google]
PhotomaskExample.png
284KB, 1073x461px
>>43516736
>>43517018

Ok in this image you can see a border, though I doubt that's what you were shooting for, over the image and a brief explanation. Once I have a good example/description of what you want I'll make a psd and upload it for you or walk you through it.
>>
File: BorderColoredExample.png (207KB, 350x581px) Image search: [Google]
BorderColoredExample.png
207KB, 350x581px
>>43516736
>>43517069

Colorized border example. This uses the hue/saturation clipped to the mask and the colorize box checked. I had to fiddle with the saturation and lightness to get color to show up across the whole thing as only the dark parts wanted to take color.
>>
File: Guardians of Choice.jpg (5MB, 1200x4207px) Image search: [Google]
Guardians of Choice.jpg
5MB, 1200x4207px
>>43517018
I'm just trying to make a neat outline around an image
I just want a pretty thing around the picture, kind of like a frame on a portrait, except I want it to look pretty
Look at how pretty it looks around each image here (yeah, I cacn't really find a better example, can't show you one otherwise we wouldn't be doing this, and I can't into words)
>>
>>43517109
One has to wonder why you bothered.
I mean the weathered paper border looks nice but the lines from the original image don't add anything.
>>
>>43517135
Ok. We can work with this and try to get you something a bit smoother then your last posted image (reddish box).

The frame/border in this image looks like they may have done this:
1 Dark brownish colored background rectangle with a regular emboss applied.
2 Soft curved tan-brown rectangle smaller then the dark one above it, then an emboss or pillow emboss applied.
3 each image was then dropped on top with another regular emboss.

>>43517147
To show the person what they were saying they were trying to do and the effects I got with it, including being able to color-change the border. It's just an example not what they would use.
>>
>>43516508
nothing in the knight description implies those abilities don't work with guns
>>
>>43517184
Right. Sounds like you think I can do it with just those effects rather than trying to use filters, because that's way too hard.
>>
File: FrameSample.png (105KB, 425x302px) Image search: [Google]
FrameSample.png
105KB, 425x302px
>>43517241
How is this?
>>
File: IMG_3814.png (10KB, 327x173px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3814.png
10KB, 327x173px
>>43517333
Absolutely worthy of trips, senpai
Well, I'd like if the right+bottom of the inside was also dark (at the bottom of the picture of the girl, there's a white line).
>>
>>43517357
That's the bevel, easy enough to just lower how strong it is or change the color from white to something else. Let me package this up into a single file and I'll explain stuff in it and how I got that effect so you can do this in the future.
>>
File: Strange coins.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Strange coins.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>43517388
>>
File: Bath witch 2.jpg (5MB, 1200x9372px) Image search: [Google]
Bath witch 2.jpg
5MB, 1200x9372px
>>43517401
>>
>>43517401
Hidden Library, Cabaret Cutie, and Doppelganger Mask. As for the why, well, latter two for shapeshifting and immortality (DM does say you transform into your target form perfectly, i.e. health, age, etc. and CC can give you basically any particular healthy, attractive form you can think of or desire), and the first one for the learning benefit (and the instant mastery of 5 skills).

Oh, and of course the companionship from CC wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>43517401
>>43517412

That's funny those are both made by me. I really need to redo coins a bit and make a long image of it for people too.

>>43517357
Here is your sample frame and some creation info. http://www.megafileupload.com/dPS7/Frame_n_info.psd
>>
>>43511664
>-Added missing restriction to cybernetic limbs
Damn, you figured it out. Guess I'll have to make some adjustments.
>>
>>43517560
>That's funny those are both made by me.
anon, pls. Why do you think I posted those specifically AND quoted you?
Personally I don't like the last part about picking too many coins. It especially loses it's effect when people can see it BEFORE they finish their selection.
It could've been a fine mystery box if you changed the phrasing in the intro a little.

and AW FUCKING SHIT, thank you for telling me about the selection thing. Far too many times have I tried to make a selection that's a bit smaller than the full image, only to fuck up and have it be uneven.
AND I CAN MAKE THE SELECTION HAVE ROUNDED EDGES: AND MAKE A DAMN BORDER LIKE I WANT TO, JUST USING THE SELECTION TOOL

I think, if you wouldn't mind, that I'd like an elaboration on "adjustments" - like the hue/saturation one you used.
Also, that was a neat way to get the outer glow effect
>>
>>43504170
Not that guy but for me it's often the layout/editing that's the worst - I did make some CYOA I left at writing/idea phase - those are very easy. It's just making it look not like an ass, looking for and putting in graphics and so on that's purely bothersome. Just thinking up stuff and choices is great.
>>
>>43517678
Glad you like them. I'm not a big fan of mystery boxes but I suppose if I had more coins or expanded the story I could have put the coin consequences on a last page by itself. I wanted a reason for only 3 coins being able to be taken besides just you can only choose 3, so I figured some consequences were more inline with the story.

I'm open to suggestions for expanding that part a bit. I do need to re-balance a few coins as there are a couple that everyone almost always takes. I have a lot of notes from the first time it was posted.

As for the selection thing. You're welcome and yeah you can do soft edges through feathering I believe. I rarely use feathering but it has some great applications. Sometimes you have to get creative when you can't add more effects to a layer or if you do they clash with stuff that is already there so another layer usually solves the problem.

I was messing around with the golden color and found that you can make it even more intense by adding a red color overlay to the frame & dropping the opacity down to like 30% then try different blending modes for the overlay like color burn etc..
>>
File: 1.jpg (4MB, 1600x3864px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
4MB, 1600x3864px
>>43517714
I'm just salty. Most of the CYOA's I've saved (minus Quiet) have very basic editing done to them.
Take Super Soldier - it's a grey background, with some slightly darker grey boxes for text in them, with no border around the images.
>>43517738
Yes, the biggest issue I think is I can see that I shouldn't take too many coins while still thinking of which to choose. I do like that you can say "fuck the rules" and take more, and that it does have consequences - e.g. in the Apathecary CYOA, why can't I steal all the potions from her while she's unconscious?
>>
>>43517678
The hue/saturation layer...I don't have one in the example but if you look at the one on the frame itself, you'll see that I clipped it to the frame so it only affects it and not other layers. By doublclicking on that hue/sat layer you can bring up the properties.

The color box that is checked is what lets you colorize an image instead of just adjusting the colors and seeing as black and white don't have any hues to adjust you need that box to add color to the frame.

Saturation makes the colors more intense. Lightness is how bright the color is, dropping it makes the color more visible as raising it makes white start to take over. Of course the hue bar lets you shift through the rainbow of colors themselves.

You can actually stack hue/saturation layers and clip them to a single layer. Each layer then would do something different or can have different settings like color burn, dodge, multiply, screen etc..

Hope that helps.
>>
File: 2.jpg (4MB, 1600x3499px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
4MB, 1600x3499px
>>43517759
>>
>>43517759
Yeah, I also did add a warning in the Uncles letter about carrying too many at once. I didn't want to stop people from exploring "what if I take 5!" etc..

I do have like 3 coin DLCs that I can make, I've just not gotten around to them yet. One is cat themed coins, another is lewd coins and the last is classic movie style monster coins.
>>
File: 3.jpg (4MB, 1600x3572px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
4MB, 1600x3572px
>>43517763
>>
File: 4.jpg (4MB, 1600x3572px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
4MB, 1600x3572px
>>43517775
>>
>>43504170
Lewd remote, wish shapeshifting but I'll be pissed off if only need a single load of male love juice to fill it up because I could just do that myself and wish Corral.
>>
>>43513140
Food of the Sun also probably means even more overpopulation as starvation decreses.
>>
>>43508192
>Implying I wouldn't just drive the tractor everywhere myself.
>>
>>43513615
I love metal and I'm an alcoholic so I'll have to go with Viking Buddy.
I'm going to be scared when I eventually have to cancel a gym session.
>>
>>43505014
Magic, I did think of immortality but I think I'd go crazy.
Enchanted ring is the least bad option but I doubt I could ever bring myself to use it on someone.
Galatea was the easy option.
>>
>>43508779
Need more choices/alternatives in relation to every particular choice (at the very elast how it's with Auntie Usagi). Also, by forcing a person to choose their age and making choices only for some particular age, you limit otential choices/combinations greatly.

But other than that, blessed be your efforts for the cause of Lewd.
>>
>>43515945
I'm going to go with an Avian Seer because I like the idea of soaring over the world assisting my party, growing from their success. However it was a tough call between that and a Nurarihyon Shifter which sounds like a great rouge-esque class.
>>
>>43517759
Base: Magical origin, Feeble appearance (loli mode), Cult
Abilities: Strength 3, Agility 3, Endurance 3, Durability 3, Senses 2, Stealth 3, Reflexes 3, Immunity 3, Mind Reading 3, Mind Control 3, Self Healing 3, Social 1, Unarmed Mastery 3, Predator 3, Mental 3, Focus 3, Self Improvement 2, Remote Viewing 3.
Perks: Safehouse, Expert, Prime Subject
Drawbacks: Hated, Neutered, Valuable, Uncanny (doll joints), Controlled, Weakness to Rodium, Toxic, Memory Loss
Allies: Reyes and Satan
Foes: None (don't care about perks and allies)

I shall be the impossibly strong and fast demonic doll-girl. I shall chill in my plush hideout with "Satan", monitoring my targets via remote viewing before striking in a blur of tiny fists when the opportunity presents.
>>
>>43518255
That is genuinely creepy.

Well done.
>>
File: dreamprincess.png (8MB, 1959x4969px) Image search: [Google]
dreamprincess.png
8MB, 1959x4969px
Hi, I put these two images together. I have no idea why they weren't together in the first place, annoyance factor maybe. Didn't even need to compress them or anything.

Get it together next time, angel.
>>
>>43518334

Magic Upgrade, Little Girl, Forest Princess, Demonic Contact, Princess of the Dead, Rival Stepsister, Princess of the Arts, Princess of the Underworld, Fae Kingdom.

Faerys, necromancy and demons? Oh my!
>>
Can someone post the latest slut life PDF? I can't open the mega thing on my iPad
>>
>>43518334
>>43518334
And, since I may as well make a build...

neutral princess

magic upgrade
angelic guardian
power behind the throne
princess of learning
princess of the underdark
millenium princess

Yes, a Drow Angel, I don't care if it makes sense or not, the white hair will go great with the white wings.

Also space ships and sorcery.
>>
File: Slut Life 2.2.5.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Slut Life 2.2.5.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>43518403
>>
File: both screaming.jpg (68KB, 638x630px) Image search: [Google]
both screaming.jpg
68KB, 638x630px
>>43508332
>I'm just not entirely certain which of us will end up wearing it.
>>
>>43517401
>When you place the tail side of a specific coin against your forehead, with the tails side facing out
So both sides are tails?
>>
>>43518577
No, your forehead is facing out.
>>
Where's the CYOA where you pick a choice and replace it with another choice for the next anon to pick? I kind of liked that one.
>>
File: gynoid.jpg (803KB, 2144x1274px) Image search: [Google]
gynoid.jpg
803KB, 2144x1274px
created this before i decided to give up on trying to do these. decided to post anyway in case someone could use an idea from it.
>>
File: gynoid2.jpg (382KB, 823x1345px) Image search: [Google]
gynoid2.jpg
382KB, 823x1345px
so i'm posting it before i delete it off my computer. page 2
>>
File: gynoid3.png (152KB, 823x1345px) Image search: [Google]
gynoid3.png
152KB, 823x1345px
last part.
>>
>>43518726
>>43518708
>>43518698
Looks fun m8, fucking finish it so I can masturbate to my robot waifu properly.

Seriously though, at a glance there's nothing wrong with it other than the image resolution being a bit off.
>>
Best Alice coming through
age 8
background 8
personality 10, 4, 9, 1, 8, 6 knowledge 8
hobby 1+6, 11, 10
height 1
skin 1
eyes 3
hair 4
build 5
DD 3
features 5, 14
special features 15, 3
weird features 1
monster girl 1+8+9
enchanted 4+10 ficusart.deviantart.com/art/Crius-new-dress-478553938

Her were mode
www.furaffinity.net/view/12474847/
>>
>>43518334
Neutral princess
Happy Peasants
Forbidden Love
BFF's
Millenium Princess
Barbarian Princess
Captured Princess
Forbidden Love an Captured Princess combine nicely into some sort of Stockholm scenario. She can be part of my royal posse while she's kept here, the chains are not physical but she knows she can't just make a run for it.
I also really wanted to combine Millenium Princess with Barbarian Princess, that could make for some cool civ in the future.
If my kingdom is the only one progressing we will soon have our rivals at our feet and my beloved won't have to make the complicated choice between me and her duties, because she'll be my slave.
>>
>>43518968
Can't you at least post the Game of Alice to go with it?
>>
>>43516344
yeah, I need to adjust the setting to make those suck less. Probably Pond Scum, too. Actually I was thinking of changing the Charmer into a heal slut.
>>
>>43518698
Imma need that pic of the little robot samurai. Hook a brother up?
>>
>>43519827
Google's the big pimp when it comes to hooking up with pics. Save the CYOA, take it to Paint, cut out the part that you want, reverse image search for the simplest of simple methods.
>>
>>43519827
Also interested in robutts.
>>
>>43519878
Cute robutts are always relevant.
>>
>>43518698
Lose the Tvtropes terminology. Other than that, it looks fine.
>>
>>43518698
Picking Green-hair because the others are sluts, traps or scary
>She's used goods
Oh COME ON!
>>
>>43516508
I'm glad for this comment since the replies reveal that people get what I was trying to do.

>>43516579
Glad the save-scumming thing isn't too opaque. It was indeed conceived as the marksman class, and I actually started looking for its name by looking up 'accurate' and 'unerring' in a thesaurus.

>>43516701
I'll try to put more emphasis on the 'game' part of the premise to manage expectations.
>>
>>43505014
Harem, Ring, Galatea
Give Ring to girl i love that friendzoned me years back, Harem to be able to charm people i find attractive into sleeping with me/have threesome with me and my love without all the bullshit that usually comes with such things, Galatea to feed my /tg/ side

>>43507633
Body Snatcher
I could have sooo much fun with this. I would probably jump body every two or three days to lessen effects of the accelerated aging.

>>43508779
Grown-ass Man - Daughter
Would probably start when she turns 7 or 8. Wouldn't penetrate her until she turns 14 though.
>>
>>43515945
As blizzard as this one is Fire elemental knight. Hoping that fire abilities grow with level
>>
>>43519851
Hmmm. Tried that, but it didn't work. Oh well, hopefully the guy who's making that CYOA still has the image on his comp somewhere.
>>
File: Who's Alice.png (5MB, 2498x2318px) Image search: [Google]
Who's Alice.png
5MB, 2498x2318px
Saving you rolling asses with some GAME OF ALICE material
>>
File: Who's Alice 2.png (1MB, 1244x1159px) Image search: [Google]
Who's Alice 2.png
1MB, 1244x1159px
>>43520735
Game of Alice 2: You're a Wizard, Alice
>>
>>43520154
The Winner becoming a good marksman is the least you could do using save-scumming. At high enough levels, you can replace almost any skill with enough 'reloads'. I imagine facing a high level Winner to be a scary thing seeing as they're not reacting to you right now but to things you haven't even thought of doing. They'll get a lot of mileage out of having a Pond Scum for a best friend as it makes it easier to buy weapons skills from Knights.
>>
File: Who's Alice 3.png (3MB, 1244x1820px) Image search: [Google]
Who's Alice 3.png
3MB, 1244x1820px
>>43520735
>>43520754
Game of Alice 3: You're a Minotaur, Alice
>>
>>43517135
What's a good source for images like those used here?
>>
>>43520735
>thinking posting the CYOA stops the shitposter
Report him, never reply to him.
>>
>>43520154
I'm loving what you've put out so far for this and can't wait to see the finished version. Just to warn you that if this CYOA ever takes off, the Slavemancer will become kill-on-sight by a lot of anons and it may become the only thing they fixate on.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Y6X0kbG2Ki
>>
>>43520735
>>43520754
>>43520797
I gotta say, this has always been one of my favorites.
>>
>>43503605
Realm
>Coast
>Forest
>Mountains

Realm Fatures
>Surface Deposits
>Ancient Ruins
>Portals

Races
>Humans
>Dryads
>kobolds

Cities
>Shipwright
>Bazaar
>Paved Roads

Technology
>Improved Metallurgy
>Banking
>Printing Press

Personal
>Charismatics
>Divination
>Necromancer
>Master of Arms

Perils
>Raiders

My empire will be built on trading by both sea and land, with banking plus my charisma and divination smoothing out the kinks on the road to becoming a economic superpower.

My defenses for when the raiders come will consist of generation upon generations of resurrected dead, skirmishers from the races under my rule and liberal use of divination. Triremes crewed by undead will contain the raiders to a few beachheads where they are set upon by my troops in wave after wave from both land and sea.

The final fight between the Raider king and myself will be one for the legends. For days we fight, at first armed with our respective weapons but when steel, wood and leather is finally torn asunder we go at it fist and foot, tooth and nail until finally i stand bruised, bleeding yet victorious over his beaten form.
>>
>>43515945
Air elemental shifter to be the rogue-wizard. Hopefully I can eventually manage enough control to lens light around me and silence any noises I make.

(Needs a magic class other than necromancer, btw)
>>
>>43510183
Still so many issue with how things interact.

First, do you gain points from modifications to penises or testicles added through the "add penis" or "add testicles" options.

Second, while you've not gotten there with v.3, you need to detail how the Optimized Digestion modification interacts with the Urethra Play punishment.

Third, I just noticed it on the v.2.2.5 version, but you've got double daggers (‡) int eh jobs section with no explanation of what they are for.

Fourth, the Vacation miscellaneous option really should be able to be used with the School Life Time Adjustment.

Speaking of the School Life Time Adjustment, how does the fact that you can only go to school until 18 work with the requirement of having the school job? Does that mean that from 18 to 20/22 (depending on 10 or 12 year old start) you can only have the one other job?

Also, about the Healthy Babies/Genetic Modifications/Growth Hormones options, What sort of points do you get to customize your children and how do they interact with the Memory Wipe/Tabula Rasa/Dissonance options.

How does the Amputee/Prosthetics option interact with the Do The Evolution/Cybernetic Limbs options?
>>
>>43517135
Succubus is too damn adorable I can't not take her. Same thing for Deity.

>You can only pick two
But anon I want them all
>>
>>43518334
Neutral Princess:
- Blood princess
- Princess of learning
- Forest princess
- Forbidden love
- On your best behaviour (to visit my love)
- Never alone (a pretty servant)
- Rival stepsister (amazingly gorgeous ¬¬)
- Not so royal behaviour (fun with servant, stepsister and loved princess)
>>
>>43520735
>Age: 29
>Background: Mommie Dearest (J Cup size)
>Personality: Calm and Collected
>Intelligence & Knowledge: Doctorate, Speaks 3 extra Languages
>Hobbies: Music - Piano
>Height: 155cm
>Build: Chubby
>Skin Color: Very Light/Pale
>Eye Color: Blue
>Hair Color: Red
>Breasts: G cup
>Distinctive Features: Wierd Sexual Feature
>Special Features: Pet (Bird), Closet Pervert, Jewish
>Wierd Sexual Feature: Squirter

A short-ish well-stacked near-genius that's a closet pervert and squirter. I could live with that. She might be calm and collected outside the bedroom but me, her and her mom are gonna have us a party

hot damn, two nat20 in a row for special features. I should have bought a lottery ticket today i think
>>
>>43520806
Not the anon that made that, but I go to character art threads and save liberally. If there's something specific I'm looking for, I'll wait for a time when there's not character art general, then ask for it in the first post (dumping anything somewhat-related that I have as a courtesy and to bump the thread).
>>
>>43521290
>you've got double daggers (‡) int eh jobs section with no explanation of what they are for.
>Student [...] Can only be taken with other jobs with a double dagger.

>the Vacation miscellaneous option really should be able to be used with the School Life Time Adjustment.
How so?

>how does the fact that you can only go to school until 18 work with the requirement of having the school job
You start at 10-12 because of the time adjust. Because you have to take Student, you'd start at whatever grade your age should be in. Hopefully that makes sense?

>What sort of points do you get to customize your children
Ignore all credits for them, same as with roommates.

>How does the Amputee/Prosthetics option interact with the Do The Evolution/Cybernetic Limbs options?
Cyb. limbs can't be taken with amputee. I forgot about that restriction whenever I added it, but it's there in 3.0.0.
>>
>>43521629
>Cyb. limbs can't be taken with amputee. I forgot about that restriction whenever I added it, but it's there in 3.0.0.
Shouldn't it be possible to take Cyber Limbs with Amputee if you also take Prosthetics?
>>
>>43521611
Man, nice catch!
>>
>>43521629
>Double Daggers
Gotcha, sorry I missed that

>Vacation
Well, as written the School Life time adjustment is ten straight years (or 13 if each year is 365 32 hour days) of school, no summer vacation, no winter holidays, no spring break. Seems a bit odd.
>Children
Yeah, saw that in the Roommates, but not for the children, might want to note that (also, no cybernetics for the children perhaps?)
>Cyber Limbs
I didn't see in on the pdf I just downloaded, so you might want to make sure it was saved (I saw it on the change log you posted). I'm glad that's changed, since it made for too much of an exploit.
>>
>>43518698
>Literally every one of these has an insufferable personality
Nope, not doing it. Where's the "send feedback" button on this holodisk?
>>
>>43518334

Neutral princess, Exotic princess, Warrior princess, Adventure, Mistress of Dragons, Happy peasants, BFF's
>>
>>43515945
>Human
>Winner
>Win
>>
>>43521712
>as written the School Life time adjustment is ten straight years of school
I figured it was implicit because obviously there are going to be breaks in a school year.
>>
>>43521804
>I figured it was implicit because obviously there are going to be breaks in a school year.
Yeah, but as written, it doesn't, especially since there's a Vacation option, which implies that only by taking it can you get a vacation, and you can't take it with School Life.
>>
>>43520735
>>43520754
>>43520797

Aaahh, it's always nice to use the old dice.

Age: rolled 9. Then, rolled a 4. She's 2 years older than I. But hey, onee-sama gets + 1 to boobies. Sweet.

Background: Rolled 4. Orphan. Well that's unfortunate.

Personality: 8. Kind and helpful. At least she's upbeat.

Intelligence: Rolled 6. Average smarts.

Hobbies: Rolled 8. Cooking. Good skill for someone without parents to have.

Height: Rolled 3. She's 20 cm shorter than I am.

Build: Rolled 10. +2 to boobs, she's a hefty lass. (And apparently now we know why she likes cooking. She eats it all!)

Skin: 5 (Tanned)
Eyes: 10, then 8. (Some kind of exotic color. Maybe yellow?)
Hair: 8. (Blonde)

Breasts: 10, then 9. F-cup. (Jesus Christ. Apparently her chef "menu" is like 90% sweet dairy products or something.)

Distinctive features: 5, Extremely long hair. 9, Crazy hair style. (LETS GET CUHRAAAYYZEE)

Special features: 15. Secretly stacked. (Literally how. It would be easier to conceal Area 51, Hitler's cyborg ghost, and the reptile men controlling the Illuminati than to hide these titties) +3 to boobs.

And, let's stack the other two templates, just for shits and giggles.

Rolled 5, then 8 for the Enchanted one. Apparently that makes her a Mad Scientist "Witch". (Shit, she probably BLEW UP her parents somehow. But that does explain how she's able to conceal dem titties)

And for the Monstergirl one, I rolled a 9. So she's also a Chinese Dragon. (Well, that would explain the "Mad Science" part. Probably some kind of monstergirl version of Orikan the Diviner.)

So she's a shortish older girl with light brown skin, yellow eyes, and blond (or maybe dyed) hair, whose insane hairstyle is as long as she is tall, and whose bust is L-cup! (which I think doesn't actually mean anything without a chest diameter or something, right?). She's a very well fed chef hobbyist, and she's also a Chinese Dragon Mad Scientist Witch.

Rock On.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0DpF18lwCcF
>>
>>43515945
>Oni
>Winner
I'll use my immense prediction abilities to become the most feared fighter in the world, beating my enemies down with immense strength and planning. This will be fun, and I really don't feel like the value drawback will bother me at all.
>>
>>43518334
Did neutral last time. Lets try dark I guess.
>Magic Upgrade
>Mistress of Dragons
>Demonic Contact
>Little Girl / Wise Matron (19)
>Adventure!
>Metropolis
>Not-so-royal-behavior

Gonna be the dragon-riding lewd witch adventurer princess. Daddy can take care of the kingdom -- I'm going to have fun!
>>
>>43520735
>>43520797
Probably the best rolling I've ever done for this.

21 years old
Identical Twin Sister
Naughty and Childish -> Kind and Helpful because lovepoint
Share of A+s and an additional language -> Top student because top dragon
Sings
5'6"
Very Pale
Blue Eyes
Black Hair
Average build
E Cup -> H because Secretly Stacked
Crazy hair style
Voracious Appetite -> Secretly Stacked because lovepoint
Over 1000 years old dragon (lovepoint and two 10s in a row)
Looks like a golden Chinese one

Used lovepoints to change her character as she has an identical twin sister and the last thing I need is two naughty and childish dragons trying to trick me into thinking they're the other sister. That's a good way to get killed by dragons for accidental infidelity. If they're both kind and helpful though it'll be a lot easier.

Changed the Voracious Appetite to Secretly Stacked as extremely hungry dragons are bad news.

Guessing the mad hair is because of dragon.
>>
>>43511664
I just noticed that you removed voice from the body modification table when you changed 2.2.2 -> 2.2.3. Why?
>>
>>43522538
Because I'm special. Thanks for catching that.
>>
>>43503605
Love this one

>>Realm
>Forest, Mountains, Tundra
Enough free space and resources for a glorious empire
>>Realm Features
>Mother Tree, Natural Bounty
Managing foodstuffs so the general populace doesn't suffer too much hunger in the harsh climates and terrain
>>Races
>Dwarves, Dryads, Giants
Think I covered all things physical, magical and industrial with this
>>Cities
>Arcane Tower, City Walls
Seriously why CAN'T you even have walls?
>>Technology
>Improved Metallurgy, Condensed Rituals, Printing Press
Printing is a boon, high quality metal allows for many things engineering and Condensed Rituals works well with other things further down
>>Personal
>Master of Arms, True Adept, Charismatics, Secrets of the Old Ones
Not much to say here. True Adept and Master of Arms for personal defence and Charismatics for actual reign. Secrets of the Old ones is just a bonus to, hopefully, counter the Mask
>>Perils
>Cult, Dragon, Mask
For Surface Deposits, Ley Lines and Sanitation

Hopefully Combining Leylines, Arcane Tower and True Adept allow me to draw enough energy to a condensed ritual to zap the dragon. Once that is done I'll set all the resources of the empire to ge rid of the damn cult.
The Mask is rather... uncertain. Unrevelling the Universe will hopefully help becoming an Old One.
Trading for technology and starting to build roads and universities will be high in priority, once that is done, time to build an army. A large one that is.
Game of Endurance. I have the resources, now I need the means to make the best of them.
>>
>>43520735
>Age: 13
>Background: Rich
>Personality: Naughty, Childish, Thoughful & Flighty
>Intelligence & Knowledge: Top Student
>Hobbies: Sports - Soccer
>Height: 135cm
>Build: Average
>Skin Color: Light
>Eye Color: Blue
>Hair Color: Black
>Breasts: A-cup
>Distinctive Features: Wierd Sexual Feature x2
>Special Features: Hidden Pain
>Wierd Sexual Feature: Masochist, Mammary Magic

I'm gonna go to jail for this, aren't I?
>>
>>43522724
>I'm gonna go to jail for this, aren't I?
And you're going to spend there a while. Try not to talk about how you came there, they don't treat kindly to child molesters.
>>
>>43509221

Right, so what was my build?...

On the Ring of Ownership:

Invulnerability -7
Immunity -5, -12
Polylingual -3, -15
Gifted (medicine) -5, -20
Gifted (psychology) -5, -25
Eternal Youth (28) -7, -32
sudo -5, -37
Goa’uld -5, -42

On the Ring of Devotion:

Invulnerability -7, -49
Immunity -5, -54
Eternal Youth (16) -7, -61

To be paid for by

Cross-Dressing, All the Way, Makeup, Doll-like, Act Like It, Physical Change +12, -49
Sanguine Debauchery and dependencies +10, -39
Occupation +1, -38
Local Idol, Model, Gravure +3, -35
Collar (pretty choker necklace) +1, -34
Ready +1, -33
High heels +2, -31
New hymen +1, -30
Truthful, Verbose, Liar +7, -23
Permission +2, -21
Bondage Sleep, Vacuum Bed +3, -18
Piercings, Both sets +2, -16
Permanent, Full-time +6, -10
Not by myself +2, -8
Dirty talk, Affecting names +3, -5
Pleasurer +2, -3
Faithful +2, -1
High Output +1, 0
Punishments: ‘conditioned’ across the board; with the exception of Bondage Sleep, since I might not actually have access to the necessary equipment from time to time and I’d hate to be shocked all night because of that. Violating my vacbed regulations triggers Weakened.

The aim is to offer my full devotion to my true love, to willingly become her little toy girl, and to empower her to become successful and powerful and influential, and so that we can be together, owner and slave girl, forever.
>>
>>43522724
More than likely, yes. Cause they're going to walk in on you beating a tied up 13 year old, while doing sexy things.
>>
>>43522724
>>Special Features: Hidden Pain
Oh, and she's traumatized, too. The court's going to love this shit.
>>
Rolled 6, 16, 1, 11, 2, 17, 12, 7, 14, 5, 19, 15, 11, 4, 5, 16, 18, 8, 15, 4 = 206 (20d20)

>>43520735
On the ones where I'm supposed to roll a d10 I'll just subtract 10 if it's over 10.
>>
File: ArcherElf.jpg (437KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ArcherElf.jpg
437KB, 800x1000px
>>43520735
>ALICE
>29 years old (not giving the rolls I used to get that because anon doesn't like to date himself)
>2 - Rival (FUCK I HAVE TO DO A MILLION MORE ROLLS)
>6 - Calm and collected
>10, 1 - Just finished her doctorate in astrophysics
>17, 7 - Master archer
>4 - A little shorter than me
>5 - Average weight
>6 - Tanned [1 point for pale]
>1 - Brown eyes [1 point for green eyes]
>4 - Black hair [1 point for red hair]
>10, 9 - Dear god they're enormous and I have no problem with this.
>18, 7 (meh, make that a 20)
>5 - Extremely long hair
>11 - Fingernails
>19 - Hidden pain
>[1 point for first expansion] 9, 6, 5 - Pointy-eared alien who has made no progress on the flying saucer

>ELIZABETH
>22 years old
>10, 5(7), 10, 6(5), 4 - Elizabeth is an orphan with an older sister and a younger brother
>6 - Calm and collected
>4 - Lazy trivia nerd
>1, 5 - Soccer player
>9 - A head taller than me
> 4 - Average build
>8 - Light skin
>9 - Green eyes
>2 - Black hair (DEAR GOD SHE'S A WITCH)
>7 - D CUP
>9 - Crazy Hair (Yep confirmed witch)
>14 - Issues (A yandere witch)
>Fuck it spending all three of her love points to roll on expansion 1, make her a witch, and make it the bubbly cauldron

So I have the wonderful elf-like alien waifu who does archery and astrophysics. It's pretty great, not going to lie -- there's just one problem. One of her former students has a massive, massive crush on her. That student is also a witch. (I know, witches and aliens -- I've gotten used to it, let's move on.) Anyways, this Elizabeth keeps coming up with wacky curses for me and trying to slip Alice love potions. Alice, for her part, seems to think this is more funny than anything -- and so far she's managed to keep me safe from any kind of permanent harm. Worst part is, she's kind of cute -- I wouldn't mind sharing Alice with her if I got to watch.
>>
>>43523040
>3 Years younger
>Cheerful and Optimistic (1 point)
>Top Student (1 point)
>Judo
>About as tall as me
>Pale skin
>Blue Eyes
>Blonde Hair
>Average Build
>B cup
>Glasses
>Not from around here (1 point)
>>
>>43513615
Viking buddy is highest tier for me
>>
>>43515945
Human Charmer because I intend to fuck my way through the apocalypse!
>>
>>43517135
Button and Magic Realm. The forces of creation shall be my shield.
>>
>>43518698
Shame, anon. The idea is good and the CYOA itself, while it could use some more work, is at least of okay quality. Plus, proper robot waifu CYOA with some lewd that's less concerned with looks and more with other things would be pretty great (there's maybe two decent ones I can recall).
>>
>>43523175
How is this bow even made what
>>
>>43520735
WAIFU TIEM:

Background: 6, and then 10. She has an identical twin sister. Cool.

Personality: 1, Wild and Energetic.

Intelligence: 8, Above Average.

Hobbies: 15, then 10. Mechanic, who loves working on vehicles almost as much as driving them.

Height: 2.5 heads taller. So... if I'm 5 foot 10, and the average human head is... 9.5 inches, she and her sister are... 7 foot 4 inches tall. FUCK.

Goddamn NBA players, they are.

Build: 7, Chubby. Boobs.

Skin, Eyes , Hair: 7, 4, 5. Light skin, brown hair, brown eyes.

Bust size: 10, then 10 with a Love Point, because I am a pervert. F cup titties. I am a lucky, lucky man.

Distinctive Features: 14. Piercings everywhere. Hot.

Special Features: Love point for 20, into... 20 and 3. And then that other 20 becomes... 13 and 15. So, she's from somewhere in Europe, she's got REALLY big H-cup guns, and she's Jewish. A big chested, incredibly tall, blonde haired, blue eyed.... pair of Jew Twins. I can only imagine what old Adolf would have made of them. Basically Ubermensch, but Jewish. Amusing.

-1 Love Point for ENCHANTED MODO: 10. Robot. WELL THAT EXPLAINS A LOT. Piercings? Components of some kind. Freakish size? Robots. Identicalness? Robots. Being mechanics? ROBOTS. (Everything except why they think they're Jewish.)

Shit, maybe Hitler really DID build them with NAZI SCIENCE, but REALLY fucked up the personality engrams somehow. Turned the "Gas The Jews" all the way to "Be Jewish" or whatever.

BEHOLD MY ARYAN JEW ROBOT WAIFUS. ZHE WORLD IZ MEIN.
>>
>>43524162
Elven magic. Or if you want, the same disregard for logic and common sense that's shown in her armorless armor.
>>
File: Atomic Robo.jpg (97KB, 543x588px) Image search: [Google]
Atomic Robo.jpg
97KB, 543x588px
>>43524190
>>
>>43524503
Pretty much. Everything is perfect forever, except there's probably government agents trying to hunt down me and my gigantic robo-waifus. Or something equally frightening.
>>
>>43524190
>F cup titties.
Just to burst your bubble: An F cup on a fat girl is nothing. An F cup on a fat, 7'4" girl is barely noticeable.
>>
>>43524574
I don't remember what it was called, but I once read a fascinating article by a rabbi (Jewish rabbis basically spend 90% philosophizing about extremely far-fetched scenarios and how they would interact with the arcane clusterfuck that is Jewish religious law) who mused about whether it would be possible to create a Jewish artificial intelligence, citing as the main problem the fact that an AI would have to continue to "operate" (think) in order to continue its existence, even on the Sabbath, meaning it would either have to break one of the cardinal rules of the faith or shut itself down every Friday night - but then, in the rabbi's opinion, it would be omitting suicide, which in Judaism is also verboten.

He used a pretty in-depth analysis of the golem myth as traditional precedence (that's an important principle in Jewish religious discussion).
>>
>>43524633
Is hokay. Giant robo-Jews are wonderful, no matter their boobie size.

Although, I did prove I don't know the alphabet though. F cup becomes G cup from chubby, G cup goes up to H, I, J from Secretly Stacked, all the way to K from Not From Around Here.

So if it makes a difference, they're K cups, but I honestly have no actual idea what they'd look like IRL. Certainly not flat, lol.
>>
>>43524700
Hah, that's pretty amusing. Quite the little paradox my girls have in front of them. Assuming that rabbi hit the nail on the head.

Although, he seems to be making the assumption that shutdown isn't sleeping, even though the robot can "wake" just as we do. And I don't think all Jews kill themselves every night.

Although that would be pretty metal.
>>
>>43524633
IIRC, an F cup would mean the difference in circumference between the under bust and the nipple level is seven inches.
Considering your Alice is 7'4", aka wide rib cage, plus she's fat, her circumference is massive… seven inches in difference might look proportionally like a shorter, not fat girl with a B cup.
Here's an example: and she's not even retardedly tall
http://www.bratabase.com/picture/di8i8/
>>
>>43522905

I promised to love her forever.

That was long ago. Too long now. Far too long. We blessed rings before the goddess and I promised I’d always be hers. Then I changed. The goddess made me who I am today. Mistress’s little toy girl.

I don’t like to talk about what I was like before. It makes me uncomfortable just to think about it. I know I didn’t realise how effective the conditioning would be, the punishment shocks my necklace gives me for breaking my rules, and the warnings it gives for even thinking it. Just to think of going out of my room in a less than perfectly girly outfit, without my makeup, or in flat shoes… my collar is tingling already just describing it. If I actually tried to do it it would hurt so much, so much. I learned faster than I’d thought possible, the tingle is the warning, the punishment comes quickly after unless I correct what I’m doing. It keeps me at the mirror perfecting my makeup, it forces me to select from my wardrobe until I’m certain I’m displaying a flawless outfit.

I remember sometimes, when I was less well trained, I’d spend all day trying to get my makeup right and failing; punished by my collar every time I tried to give up and go away; ending up with my face a mass of tears and mascara as I tried to paint the stranger in the mirror to a satisfactory standard, and failing, again and again.
>>
>>43524743
Human beings don't need to shut down on the Sabbath, they just can't do any work. However, for an electrical device to work counts at it, which the AI would, but then there's the issue of whether the electrical device was consciously activated and by whom (which becomes even more complicated if the device can activate itself), at which point you get into serious Jewish rules-lawyering which is pretty brain-explodingly convoluted.
>>
>>43524779

I still see myself in the mirror every day and look at what I’ve become and it’s always horrible. I’ve been conditioned to reject what I was before, but not to like what I am now. I don’t like thinking of what I used to be, because all the thoughts down that road involve breaking rules in bad, bad ways. I know I wasn’t like this, though. I look in the mirror and it isn’t me. It’s some girl, I don’t know her. But I have to live as her and dress as her and act like her. I’ve become good at it. I don’t get punished often any more; just the warning buzz shuts down any dangerous thoughts now and gets me back on the right track.

Isn’t it what we said we wanted? I’m Mistress’s little girl. Forever sixteen and virginal fresh, utterly feminine and pretty and cute. But I’ll never get used to this body. Like a pebble in your shoe perhaps, it nags, it’s ill-fitting, too small, the wrong shape in… in so many places. Every movement I make reminds me of what I am and whose I am.

I’m my Mistress’s. I made her this gift of everything I could ever be, and it empowered her. She became… compelling. Charismatic. People found her fascinating, and they tended to follow her lead. In the beginning I was her lover and her slave and she used me frequently; I was hers to do with as she would, and she did everything possible to me. But in time the power she’d gained brought her admirers and devotees. And we had a lot of time.
>>
>>43524700
http://www.torahmusings.com/2012/01/robots-on-shabbos/

Is it this?
>>
>>43524782
Yeah, I imagine it would be pretty nuts. Glad I'm not a rabbi.

Who knows, maybe the Jewbots exist partly to solve this riddle through direct experimentation, leaving it to the will of God or something, to see if he favors their existence or not.

Or maybe they're also tasked with thinking about that problem, from their own unique perspective. Or both.
>>
>>43524804

After all these years I’m far from the top of her list. She hasn’t used me herself in weeks. I kneel sometimes in the corner of her… well, have you seen it? It’s beyond bedroom. I know it sounds ridiculous but boudoir is just the only word for where she receives her lovers. Her supplicants. She has her way with them; I watch attentively and bring anything they may need. And I do any service that might be required. Mistress knows I only love her; but she’s come to enjoy denying me herself, and making me serve her other lovers instead. It’s not cheating on her if it’s by her order.

I’m not allowed to come unless my partner comes first. Conditioning again; I don’t think I’m even capable of it any more. It’s rare that any of her lovers bothers with my needs after I’ve served them. They turn back to her instead, and give her the reward I dream of; she says no man should be expected to degrade himself by eating my wretched little cunt when hers is available. And anyway my body is really hers, so who really deserves any reward earned by my services?

I suppose forever is a long time; and when I made Mistress into the powerful and influential woman she now is, at the price of my own subjection, I made this inevitable. She’s not who she used to be either; the new Mistress cavorts with her new circles, these rich and beautiful elites who fawn over her, charmed and fascinated by the blessings of our goddess. To her I’m, what… an embarrassing relic of who she used to be, of a past she’d prefer to forget.
>>
>>43524770
And this girl also has an F cup. She's not even fat, and it still doesn't look like she has a lot of boob.
Fuck bra sizing
http://www.bratabase.com/listings/dlxtp/
>>
>>43524839

She has to keep me around and she has to take care of me, that was part of the deal, part of the rules. But she doesn’t have to make love to me any more. I’m more use as a serving girl. And sometimes as a treat for her guests, at her special parties. She long ago cancelled the modelling photoshoots I’d found so much fun, in favour of giving lewd domestic service.

I’ll be serving at her banquet tonight. As furniture. Until then I have the day to myself. So I came out here in the least slutty schoolgirl outfit I could bear to put on and tried to just be an ordinary girl for a while. Maybe it’ll be easier if I can convince myself to really be who I’m forced to be. Not just to reject… what I once was… but to wholly embrace the identity I’ve made.

Maybe the new me can find a place in the new Mistress’s heart again.
>>
>>43524868
Please stop and go back to /d/. Or at least put in on pastebin
>inb4 bump limit
>>
>>43524779
>>43524804
>>43524839
>>43524868
Well that sucks.

Shame even in your imagination, you're all fucked up. And not even in a fun way. I don't even think masochists would enjoy what you've written.

It's just a shitty life serving a shitty person, because reasons.

1/10.
>>
>>43524904

'Fraid so. Those picks seemed hot while building it, but thinking it through for the writefagging I couldn't see it ending up any other way. No way is this suddenly empowered superwoman going to remain in love with the devoted subby slave girl when she suddenly has all of high society wrapped around her finger. Less fapfic and more tragedy this time. Be glad I cut the paragraph I wrote about the poor girl's attempts at self-harm being foiled by her own invulnerability.
>>
>>43524999
Well, your trips are empowered by Tzeentch's mighty talons.

Embrace the Change.

Change your fate.

Best of luck, little slave.

The Gods Will It.
>>
>>43505710
The more interesting and engaging the CYOA is, the more likely people will post builds and fight over which build is optimal.
Just consider what happened to "Solar Inheritance" when it came out (curse that author for never updating it though)
>>
>>43507633
>can walk through walls, disappear and fly
Will I be much more unique than the other guys?
>>
>>43508412
But anon... that's lewd
[/spoiler]can I get a source for this
>>
>>43524858
Another thing to consider is that American bra sizes are larger then euro/japanese bra sizes so an F cup in japan is like a D cup in the usa.
>>
>>43525026

The mistake I think was to try for purity and devotion. She's not that kind of Mistress any more. She's using me as a whore. Maybe _that's_ the kind of girl I am now, and I'm unhappy because I'm clinging still to... to what I was. To values that don't fit me. Maybe that's why I cry in front of the mirror every morning when I have to do layer after layer of makeup.

She can reassign my regulations every year. New Year is coming soon. Maybe I should beg her to remove some of my constraints and change them for new ones. There are rules that will make me a chained bondage slut for anyone to take and use. Maybe that's what she really wants now. So maybe that's what I should be...

Thanks for the advice, friend. I'll talk to her next time I'm allowed. You might have changed my life.
>>
File: d5bf02b6176b73d4c4af8a05a0a9a692.jpg (103KB, 600x1018px) Image search: [Google]
d5bf02b6176b73d4c4af8a05a0a9a692.jpg
103KB, 600x1018px
>>43520735

Pure Rolls
Background: Rich. As. Fuck.Private Jet HO!
Personality: Melancholy and Pessimistic (With loaded as fuck? A real 'first world problems' girl here)
Intelligence: 5: Average
Hobbies: Sports: Basketball.
Height: Same as me. Which is 6'3" by the way, so pretty tall.
Build: Chubby (+1 cup)
Skin: Black
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Breasts: E+1=F
Distinctive Feature: Extremely long hair
Special Feature: Slut

For my points, hmm
Changing long hair to Sexual feature to roll on that table:
Got Mammary Magic, so she lactates.

Actually... Fuck it: Full deviant mode.
Spending another point to make distinctive feature a 20, forcing a SECOND roll of sexual feature, Giving me futanari. (Which is what I would have used my 3rd point on funnily enough, so lets go all out deviant and make the follow-up roll a 3)

Considering the artist of this picture, futa wouldn't be unlikely anyways. Speaking of which I get another point for posting a relevant pic, right? I'm gonna change slut (Truth be told, it doesn't actually bother me, that actually just means she's BETTER in the sack) to secret hobby to see if I get something I can better enjoy myself. I could just change basketball directly, but cheerleader picture.

Rolled music: Guitar. Considering pessimistic personality she probably just hides it because she either feels she's not very good, or doesn't want to be seen as one of those douchebags who carry guitars everywhere and only knows 2-3 songs. I'm a musician myself, so that works.
>>
>>43525262
Originals are hidden somewhere on Chinese google. Imgur has the whole album, though http://imgur.com/a/hrhsv
>>
>>43525462
Thanks
>>
>>43525462
Is there a story to this? Are they really used condoms or did she just put liquid soap into them or something like that?
>>
>>43507633
Body Snatcher...because just one body is much to limiting.
>>
>>43507633
Symbiote
>won't let you have sex
>makes masturbation magical
Kek. It's a possessive girlfriend. I have to pick that.
Kinda bummed I can't make it look like my own skin
>>
>>43525593
Reports are mixed. It was definitely part of an art project by some Chinese sexual revolution activists, but whether she actually saved used condoms got lost in translation.
>>
>>43520735
>Age: 19
>Background: No Effect
>Personality: Cheerful and optimistic (1LP spent)
>Intelligence: A+ student (1LP spent)
>Hobby: Board Game (Go)
>Height: ~5'11
>Skin: Light
>Eyes: Blue
>Hair: Black
>Build: Skinny
>Cup size: B
>Distinctive feature: Glasses (1LP spent)
>Pet Dog

Noice, I like it
>>
garg. I downloaded a bunch of icons in svg format, and they break in GIMP. Now I need to find them again and download them as PNGs.
Thread posts: 344
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.