[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would the world presented in Zardoz work as a setting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: zard.jpg (26KB, 327x327px) Image search: [Google]
zard.jpg
26KB, 327x327px
Would the world presented in Zardoz work as a setting?
>>
>>43453250

There's nothing that wouldn't work as a setting.

Now that we've got your flimsy, transparent excuse for starting the thread out of the way, what was it about Zardoz you wanted to talk about?
>>
>>43453250
It didn't even work as a movie.
>>
>>43453302
Just generally how fucking weird the whole movie is
>>
>>43453333
There is a movie board, you know.
>>
>>43453354
But I want to know genuinely, if it would work as a setting- specifically the outlandish area
>>
>>43453354

And it's fucking awful. Only board you ever need is /tg/.
>>
>>43453375
what does that even mean

"work as a setting"

it's totally arbitrary

no one can definitively tell you the answer to your stupid question, other than to say fuck you for shitting up the board with this kind of garbage

seriously i want everything that can go wrong for you to go wrong for you as soon as possible
>>
>>43453416
UU
UU
>>
>>43453419

nocapsfags don't get to talk down to others. Leave.
>>
>>43453250
THE GUN IS GOOD
THE PENIS IS EVIL

But, Zardoz is like totally Magic Realm. Players beware.
>>
>>43453375
I'm not sure we see enough of the world to make that call. Our "hero" is really not prepared for what he finds, suggesting that there is either a high turnover in his line of work, or they've been too successful and there is nothing left to challenge the might of Zardoz.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
6KB, 480x360px
WHEN SPEAKING THE NAME OF ZARDOZ, IT MUST BE SPOKEN OF IN ALL CAPS!
YOU ARE ALSO READING THIS IN MY VOICE!
>>
>>43453250
Sort of. As presented, nothing ever changes, intentionally. The whole story happens because Connery bucks the system.

It would make a decent place for PCs to travel through, having to decide what to do, if anything.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.