[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your essential torrents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

File: 1478415520157.jpg (99KB, 550x734px) Image search: [Google]
1478415520157.jpg
99KB, 550x734px
The Aus government just ruled that ISP's will have to block access to Thepiratebay within 15 business days, I'm madly downloading as much as I can, what would you guys download on your final days in the bay?
>>
Why aren't you using a VPN?
>>
why aren't you using usenet?
>>
>>748526
>>748515
Cause I'm a level 1 dingus mate
>>
what about the spin offs like pirateproxy?
>>
>>748512
learn to use TOR you cunt
>>
>>748626
please explain, isn't TOR just an Nsa honeypot or sum sheeit

>>748624
Think they're all 2 years outdated

>>748515
Are there any good free VPNs?
>>
>>748632
Windscribe is pretty good according to a computer guy I asked.
>>
>>748632
you think the NSA gives 2 fucks about torrents?
just stay away from the dark shit.
>>
>>748512
Bumping this. What are some essential torrents?
>>
Why not use a seedbox
>>
>>748512
>opera browser has a free VPN
>madly downloading
cuck boys will madly obey stupid laws that will do nothing
>>
>>748632
>Claims Tor is a Honeypot, wants to use a Free VPN
>>
Just use http://btdb.in to find torrents. It's a search engine that indexes the DHT, so it has probably a bigger database than any other torrent site.
>>
>>748690
it's an order of magnitude smaller than what btdigg had, but I guess it'll do for now
>>
>>748512
Bump
>>
>>748512
I use seedboxes.cc
They also offer a VPN solution for free if you have one of their seedboxes.
>>
>>748632
Aus here. Just downloaded tor, its very easy you have nothing to worry about. Just connect, go on torrent site, get the magnet then leave. Nothing to worry about.
>>
Many ISPs block you on DNS level and not the actual IP address(es). Set your computer(s) or even better, home router, up to use Open DNS or Google's DNS and you're good to go.
>>
>>748626
learn to rtfm. It's stated to NOT use TOR for torrenting, selfish fuck
>>
>>748752
> assuming that the client needs no configuration to use the TOR network
>using TOR for torrenting
get v&, fag
>>
>>748862
?
>>
>>748862
I think he meant use tor to get to the Torrent site. Not to do the actual torrenting
>>
>>748512
>Post your essential torrents
It highly depends on your interests ausbro.

Series
Dark Angel: Sci Fi series about a transgenic girl. Was the most expensive serie of its time.
Frank Herbert's Dune (2000): What happens when you take all computers out of the equation? Miniserie that will blow your mind.
Stargate Atlantis/Universe: Sci Fi can have a lot of drama going on.

Movies
Fucking Amal: A lesbian and a boy compete for his dream girl. Loves story you should that was controversial in its time.
Jupiter Ascending: The Watchowski brothers hidden gem, an space opera.
Pi (1998): A mathematician finds the number that can explain it all. Awesome soundtrack.
Prince of Darkness: Hope you like being scare like never again.
The Machine (2013): Ever heard of the singularity?

Anime
Fullmetal Alchemist: The original anime was better than brotherhood. Along with Conqueror of Shamballa is one of the best stories and plots, even if you don't like anime.
Rurouni Kenshin: Enjoy Japan in the 19th century?

Documentals
The Internet's Own Boy The Story of Aaron Swartz: Information should be free, this is why.
The Cyberpunk Educator: Dive into cyberpunk and its philosophy.
Get Lamp/BBS The Documentary: Get yourself some cyberculture.
BBC All Watched Over By Machines Of Loving Grace: We live in a cyberpunk age.

Games
Vampire The Masquerade Redemption/Bloddlines: The best RPG ever made? True to real tabletop games.
Lineage II: If you like anime characters and awesome landscapes, this one is for you.
Age of Wonders I/II/III: Turn based strategy game with more races and characters than a Tolkien book.

Tutorials
TTC: The Teaching Company has a lot of subjects to learn from, and Bill Gates is one of its customers.
Lynda: Anything from web design to Android development.

There is more, but just go get some of this.
>>
>>748512
all torrent sites or just pirate bay?
>>
>>748867
why not for actual torrenting?
>>
>>748937
Because large bandwidth usage fucks the entire network. ie. it's a fucking dick move.
>>
>>748937
>>748939

and it doesn't gives you the security you want (your real ip becomes visible one way or another, kinda defeating purpose of tor)
>>
>>748941
that sounds like scare bait, htf would your IP become visible by torrenting with tor?
>>
>>748945
I'm new but is that not exactly how torrents work?
>>
>>748937
Because you can't torrent over Tor.
https://blog.torproject.org/blog/bittorrent-over-tor-isnt-good-idea
>>
>>748945
that's not bait it's just fucking write on tor's website
>>
>>748937
>>748939
>>748941
>>748945
>>748981
>>748985
>>748990
If you manage to get it to run through Tor, you're eating up a lot of bandwidth and are slowing Tor down for everyone else.
>>
Privacy-newfag here.
Anybody with experience on tunnelbear VPN?
Judging by the reviews I've read it seems to be about as safe as you'll get for free, although I'm unsure if it's as benevolent as it claims. If not, what are your recommendations? Preferably free b/c poor
>>
I2P. Must have some basic networking know how or literate enough to comprehend a walk through.
Only as secure as you are retarded so dont be stupid
>>
these guys seem confident when they say "we will block over 50 ip adresses and urls"
>>
>>748895 "Fullmetal Alchemist: The original anime was better than brotherhood" I agree the first anime version is definitely better.

Series :
Breaking Bad : The best serie i have watched so far.
Rescue me : The series focuses on the professional and personal lives of a group of New York City firefighters, post 9/11

Movies:
In the mouth of madness : good horror movie
the schindler's list : very sad
Salò, or the 120 Days of Sodom : You won't watch this shit twice

Anime:
Bersek
Evangelion
Hellsing
The black Bible (Hentai)
FMA the first adaptation with the movies
Orphen (first and second season)

Documentals:

Cosmos original : Carl sagan
The Ascent of man: BBC documental
Civilisation : BBC Documental
Connection : BBC Documental

Music:
Bach : Best composer ever
Mozart : Requiem
Classical guitarist: John Williams , Agustin Mangore, Roland dyens , Narciso Yepes
Fuzzion: Al Di Meola
Electric guitar: Steve vai , joe satriani , Petrucci
You can find all This shit easily in the piratebay .

Games :
Silent Hill 1 Best survivor horror ever
Residen evil 2 ,3 and 4
Shadow of the colossus
God of war

Tutorials

C++ with kate gregory pluralsight
Lynda: android and java
Mathtutor DVD series
>>
>>748895
>Fullmetal Alchemist: The original anime was better than brotherhood.
stopped fucking reading. get the fuck out
>>
>>750593 Well you read a lot faggot , and yes the first adaptation is better than all that yin yang Chinese bullshit in the manga
>>
>>748632
psiphon is free
>>
Literally takes 30 seconds to bypass this filter; if you are running windows, just go to network and sharing centre, open the network you are connected to and then change the DNS to google or whatever (8.8.8.8) and youre done! Simple
>>
>>750605
Lol I wonder how long it took the aus gov to figure that one out. I did it as soon as I couldn't access TPB
>>
>>750593
stay mad pleb
>>
>>748895
>The Internet's Own Boy The Story of Aaron Swartz
That free on youtube. a good watch.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.