[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Custom 3D Maid 2 Latest Version Torrent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: preuzmisadad.jpg (12KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
preuzmisadad.jpg
12KB, 190x265px
Found a working, fast torrent for Custom 3D Maid 2 game
Has all popular mods and required patches bundled together in a 47.53 GB file.

Enjoy ;D

https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2138637&showfiles=1
>>
File: 1446437379381.png (892KB, 3982x4112px) Image search: [Google]
1446437379381.png
892KB, 3982x4112px
>>738176
>2016
>translation still not finished
>>
File: Funny-Japan-Meme-12.jpg (41KB, 484x484px) Image search: [Google]
Funny-Japan-Meme-12.jpg
41KB, 484x484px
>Japan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>738181
translation never ever

I can't understand how the levels system is supposed to work. They should've just structured translation files the same way they are extracted
>>
>>738181
The script for this game is really big, and the translation team is really small, and unpaid.

It'd be insane to think the translations would be finished in our lifetime, especially when all the team ever hears is "still not done?"
>>
Besides, this is a July 2015 game. You talk like it was released in 2008.
>>
If anyone figures out how to go into first person view during VIP events in VR mode, plz tell me how
>>
>>738611
What sucks is one of the main draws for this game is the writing (supposedly).

While the loli themes, the made/maid motif (and pun), and simplistic art style are all parts that make this one of the better games. The story telling has been one of the reasons they've been so popular where it counts, Japan.

Cause, as much as people would like to think, the overseas "purchases" of this game account helps, it stands for very little of their revenue.
>>
>>738729
VIP events are normally guests with the maid, not you with the maid, which is why most aren't first person.
>>
>>739939
Kinda creepy when you think about it...

You just standing there watching two people have sex O...O
>>
can someone provide step by step instructions on how to get the poser plugin working so one can make thier own custom poses rather than have to use the ones already baked into the game?
>>
jesus christ that torrent is a cluster fuck
so many useless mods, it's like the klub all over again
>>
>>738729
You can download some camera plugins and press F too enter FPS mode
>>
Why do all the girls look like noodle people? What do I have to disable to switch to the normal proportions?
>>
>>743665
sorry, fatties aren't supported
>>
>>738176
guys I've uploaded a pre-patched torrent about a week ago,
contains most dlc (the ones missing are described in comments) and up-to-date
in comparison with this one its only 27GB
also help with seeding for as long as you can.

https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2160356
>>
can i make a maid into a trap?
i'm into traps.
>>
>>744214
Should be able to. I had one with a large dong before.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (128KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
128KB, 1920x1080px
does anyone know where to get custom characters? i can find some. but really want the hyperdimension neptunia girls. for reasearch purpose ofc.?
>>
>>745392
I would've told you if it was for fapping purpose. But I do not support research on these girls.
>>
>>745433
that makes me really sad
>>
>>745433
welp i want it for faps, so can you tell me your secrets?
>>
>>745451
no
>>745440
cry me a river faggot
>>
>>/trash/6356970
>>
>>738176
is anyone in this thread ;_; I cannot set this up.
>>
>>748077
No win10 support, welp, this sin't worth the effort imo
>>
>>748217
>welp, this isn't worth the effort imo
Oddly enough thats the exact same thing I said after using Win10 for a week.
>>
>>743764
Mod wise it has...? Just translations, fixes, and utilities?

I hate that these packs always include a bunch of content mods that end up breaking things.
>>
>>748217
>>748242
I have it working on windows 10, had it working on 8.1, and 8
>>
im feeling a bit lost on this, does anyone have a tutorial or instructions on how to install properly.
>>
>>748481

Protip: learn to read
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.