[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honey Select

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 402
Thread images: 103

Honey Select is a game by illussion soft. It's like a Japanese version of TK17
Enjoy
https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2122519

English patch
https://mega.nz/#!tNIF2abI!FLQYNEj6bdQZChz343zfNb00kFIJz-AjDmG-Hk2H3hU

https://mega.nz/#!JYIlSCwB!JWBGoxIvk0DaYDtExRACHm4IR55fxjVrmBu0MhtFUTY
>>
>>736396
Looks way better than tk17
>>
>>736396
>It's like a Japanese version of TK17
>>
>>736408
>Looks way better than tk17
I wish that was true...
>>
>>736396
Does it support lolis?
>>
>>736396
English patch doesn't work i put the file's in the right spot and i still get japanese text in my game keep's crashing when i'm playing with the honeyStudio poser

Got any help?
>>
No translation for rooms?
>>
>>736429

My corn filled diarrhea looks far better than your peanut filled hard turds.
>>
>>736396
It seems like I'm to stupid to get the translation working.
Can someone help me please?
Am I really just supposed to drop the files into the directries?
>>
Copied UITranslation 0.16 directly then put Text-Translation 0.7 in Plugins > UITranslation > HoneySelect > Text
Many of the top-level and options menus weren't translated but all the functional stuff was.
>>
Basically copy both to the game directory but you wont notice until you get to chargen or scenes
>>
>>736434
yes
>>
Mine won't install. It looks like there's an error with obj.unity3d. Anyone know how to fix it?
>>
Ima wait till hongfire community gets their shit together and makes a FAQ and discussion for honeyselect. i know last year around this time when SBPR came out they were all over that shit.
>>
http://pastebin.com/wNfFC17w
>>
File: sisters3.png (1MB, 1287x947px) Image search: [Google]
sisters3.png
1MB, 1287x947px
>>736434
Yes~
>>
>>736676
>http://pastebin.com/wNfFC17w
nice, now we just need someone to make a mod to allow you to load female characters in the male character slot or otherwise make futa male characters
also, for whatever reason it seems like the futa female mod got removed from that list so heres the link to that if anyone else is interested
https://mega.nz/#!Nl5iFY4Q!aWOF021636jh3ONPziEvSUy1X56ZReu2dViPRg8QBPc
>>
>>737147
wait nevermind, its there, I'm just a fucking idiot who cant read
still futa male/yuri mod when
>>
Game is not installing... any help?
>>
How the fuck do i fullscreen this shit?
>>
>>737198
checkbox under the resolution in initsetting.exe
>>
>>737184
mount disk 1 and install
When it ask for disk 2, unmount disk 1 and mount disk 2 in the same drive and finish installation.
>>
>>736396
any patch for the censorship?
>>
File: HST001799.png (144KB, 252x352px) Image search: [Google]
HST001799.png
144KB, 252x352px
>>737224
two mods but only for female
>>
During the cutscenes before and after H does anyone else get black screens and the text is still in japanese?
>>
So how do you install mods? there's a bunch of honeyselect_somethingmod shit when i download it.
>>
>>736396
how the fuck do you get a H scene, this is the most frustrating thing ive ever experienced.
>>
>>737292
fuck off
>>
>>737200
inisetting.exe doesnt even launch :/
>>
>>737226
Why i cant use Widow? Is just a floating head
>>
File: halp.png (94KB, 535x412px) Image search: [Google]
halp.png
94KB, 535x412px
Help anyone? I don't speak moon runes.
>>
>>737321
you need to montain the disc2 in the same drive as the disc1
>>
>>737226
thanks found them. the hogfire forum is very informative
>>
>>737294
go fuck yourself or help
>>
Is there a way to make them onahole sized?
thinking of trying it
>>
>>737334

Weird, it kept installing the game. Thanks man.
>>
File: HST001745.png (169KB, 252x352px) Image search: [Google]
HST001745.png
169KB, 252x352px
>>737299
I think you need the slider mod for her
>>
>>737387
it's not disc 2, it's a file error msg.
I think THIS will fix it, i googled the error
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNWT8q_2X30
>>
>>737351
>>737292
Hey there buddy, if the translation doesn't work for you, you might wanna download THIS translation mod, which will translate the buttons and is the fast ticket to enjoying delicious sexy time:
It's the one i'm using. just replace the folders/files and you're set.
https://mega.nz/#!bc1FgZCZ!TjTq6B2WmvNVdljIYZPAFJOZpfCbYDmg0Hq_9bocuLg
Let me know if it worked with a positive picture msg. :)
>>
>>737394
Is there anything wrong with combining all of the translations to have a mostly full translation?
>>
>>737418
the link i posted is a standalone, to be honest i added other translations before that didnt help until i installed this one, i added the english patch in the OP post after i applied the mod i posted and nothing wrong happened, so far... :D
>>
hello I cant intall the game, I mount the image and make the second mount of disk two, but the game stay in: intall now, tha game takes to much to install? I have a lap top with 6 GB ram and core i7
>>
>>737389
Thank you dude, this one worked.
>>
What can you do in this game as far as unlocks? Do you unlock new poses?
>>
>>737441
i think so, after i fugged one girl twice in one position, she was K.O and new positions unlocked.. about 3 or 4
>>
HOW INSTAL THIS ENGLISH UPDATE ?!
>>
>>737392

Well the install worked, but now I'm struggling with Applocale and Local Emulator.

Local Emulator isn't showing up the the right click (context) menu. I mean... it's showing up on OTHER programs just not the only one I installed it for.
>>
>>737482

Wait I'm a dumb nigger aids baby, DISREGARD THIS!
>>
The only thing that sucks about this is all the random bitches are fugly orientals. Asian women are disgusting.
>>
Guys I have an issue of some sort.
I have the translation but I cant save or load characters. I try to click on the text and it changes on the right side, but it doesnt show that the text on the left has been clicked and nothing changes. Please help D:
>>
Im a retard how i make english patches work, in retard detail for me
>>
>>737522
how u get translation to work
>>
File: honey chars.jpg (293KB, 1218x615px) Image search: [Google]
honey chars.jpg
293KB, 1218x615px
My character folder which includes good characters i found on hongfire, quality stuff if you're looking for a good batch to start with.

https://mega.nz/#!uZtUWCzR!RFjNspIRgFKlBW2ov8xow4l8O9N2hYXMeCTTRfuJMd8
>>
>>737536
thanks nigger
>>
some characters for you

http://no-info.no-ip.info/hst/
>>
>>737635
Nice website, but it does not specify if i need mods for the characters, like DVA.
>>
>>737638
yeah i know, but it give you the base character, if you need cloth, you need too look for them on hongfire for exemple
>>
Hey guys, i have a problem so i hope someone helps me. Yesterday i add some new characters and had fun with them, today i added some more and now when i enter "Edit Room" 0 characters appear, none, zero, nada. I cant even exit the room editor, i think some character is causing that but i dont know...
>>
>>737643
it seems you downloaded some bad images, i had a similar thing.
you can do 2 things:
1)check your char folder for images that aren't in the correct pixel size, i found at least 2-3 in mine that were incorrect, and it fucks up the game.
2) remove all the new (or all) of your characters from the folder, and keep adding half of them at a time (i.e if you have 40, add back the first 20, run the game, if it works, add another 10 and so on. if it doesn't work, remove half of your characters and check to see if it works. either way this "slicing in half" technique allows you to find the bad images that ruin your game. i wasn't able to load or edit any characters while i had bad char images in my folder.
>>
Bumping this so the thread doesn't die, anybody have any good general resource for mods?
>>
I have an AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1055T Processor, is that good enough for Honey Select?
I know the rest of my computer is, but I don't know shit about processors and can't tell if what I have is better or worse than what's recommended.
>>
>>737979
your processor ranks well above the minimum requirement for the game.
>>
>>737986
Thanks m8.
>>
File: 121231.jpg (269KB, 1286x742px) Image search: [Google]
121231.jpg
269KB, 1286x742px
How do i save settings? I click here and then "yes" and lost my ideal girl.
>>
>>738017

Yeah, that says 'Exit Character Maker'

I don't see a save option in your shot.
>>
File: 1406876122426.png (153KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
1406876122426.png
153KB, 421x500px
Is it safe to download Honey Select without a VPN?
>>
Why this keep crashing on me when i'm using the honeyStudio? wtf?
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 1921x1045px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1921x1045px
>>738017
Why aren't you using the english patch?
>>
Is the torrent still active?
>>
Can you make shotas for /ss/?
>>
>>736429
Fuck off perv
>>
>>738249
Nope.
>>
File: help.png (42KB, 388x268px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
42KB, 388x268px
How do I fix this? Can't even install the game
>>
thank you so much everyone who helped, this game is the shit. next best thing since blowjob simulator
>>
>>738282
unmount the first ISO before mounting the second, it needs to copy from the same unit.
>>
Does anyone have a list of the keyboard shortcuts for honey studio? Also, is there a translation of the studio menus?
>>
How do I make the game uncensored
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNWT8q_2X30&index=1&list=PLlr_plzCNvqNb52bu2e-_VWjRn6ma5t4U

For those who are stuck. Don't even bother asking for help. It is in the comment. fking cunts can't search.
>>
File: 11.png (472KB, 631x1018px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
472KB, 631x1018px
>>
dis here
>>
Here you go newbs... drop a dime for kindness

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:DFD86E24A091AF2F0CA022AF37F7802A64729EF0&dn=Honey.Select.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fp4p.arenabg.ch%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.aletorrenty.pl%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2feddie4.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ilibr.org%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ilibr.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.zer0day.to%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fp4p.arenabg.com%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2740%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2750%2fannounce
>>
is nyaa tracker down?
>>
>>738508

No idea but the torrent that i linked here is from a good source.
>>
Are there any shota mods?
>>
>>738509
downloaded your torrent. Thought i did it correctly but i guess not. I've got no idea how im supposed to install that.
>>
>>738535
Theres a youtube video how to install it. it also delivers an uncensored patch. I must say though... this game is nothing like tk17 where you can acctually make thoes poses.
>>
>>737392
i wanted to die listening to him i couldn't understand a word. That being said i think its installed properly anyways im just trying to figure out what to do with the rest of the stuff that was downloaded as well as how to install the english patch
>>
finally got it to work right. Alright so minor question, i thought there was suppposed to be some gameplay to this outside of the H scenes and character maker. Is it literally just a make a character then select and have sex? no random events? Can't seem to get them to use the other 2 outfits they have equiped either.
>>
File: 2.png (1MB, 1522x800px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
1MB, 1522x800px
Im not the same guy that posted thoes models.

Here are over 870 fapables
http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/MzXWZIDJ/file.html
>>
>>738158
Because I can't seem to install it no matter what I do. I have no idea wtf I'm doing wrong.
>>
>>737536
Where do you add these customs? To what folder? honeyselect_64_data?
>>
HF Patch isn't completed, modding required.

First mod you should get:
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/filedata/fetch?id=5721153

This is the English launcher, this really helps getting the game launched, this you will still need to run the launcher in Japanese locale using applications like AppLocale or Locale Emulator.

Second file you will need:
https://mega.nz/#!tNIF2abI!FLQYNEj6bdQZChz343zfNb00kFIJz-AjDmG-Hk2H3hU

This is the translation loader, this loads the translation files, it doesn't contain any information itself, and without translation files it does nothing.

This is the second part of the translation:
https://mega.nz/#!7cRynQLR!9jGp0APOwXKFD8AWXVpTbaxld_3nEM5NeA35u_pwmuY

This is the UI images translation, this will change a load of buttons and icons from moon runes to English, but not everything is translated this way.

This is the third part of the translation:
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/filedata/fetch?id=5722912&d=1475282277

This is the text translation, this will fix the rest of the UI, with a margin for error, and have some lines of dialogue (including the entire intro). This is still very much a work in progress and I'd strongly advise you follow the progress in the Translation Discussion on Anime-Sharing, as you will get more up to date versions as time goes on.

most of these are simply drag and drop into the /HoneySelect/ folder.
>>
>>738585
..\HoneySelect\UserData\chara\female

the png files provided go into this folder, unless of course you named the HoneySelect folder something different.
>>
>>738584
to be honest I'd put this on OP

The second file posted by OP was translations for the trial version, the current version of the translation is v0.15 and since some of the verbiage has changed those older translations hardly apply and don't include the UI translations.

Give my links a try and see where that gets you, I love myself some H Games, though I think my roommate doesn't appreciate me installing them on his computer.
>>
>>738589
Thanks. Got it.
>>
>>738590
Yours worked perfectly. Thanks anon. Well I need to go take care of business now.
>>
>>737147
i cant seem to make that futa mod work, i get the items in the pantyhose section but when i select them nothing happen
>>
>>738668
where do you drop the mods in the folder anyways? just anywhere in the game directory?
>>
>>738668
futa mod may or may not work...

I don't have a whole lot of interest in test it, but I do know the mod was, again, made for the trial version.

The shader system is completely different in the full version so any mods adding models will not work without an update.
>>
>>738550
Not 100% sure, but it seems the girls you spend time with engage in dialogue with you - sometimes unprompted. As you get their abilities up beyond amateur, I imagine it opens up new options and whatnot. I had a giantess invite me back to her room once, when I didn't even choose her, and she was wearing her "Room" shit.
>>
>>738550
Basically time passes whenever you have a scene with a girl, when time passes and you don't interact with a girl she will get upset. So basically if you put more than 1 girl in a "room" there's potential for things to happen.

It's not fully translated so it's difficult to tell what happens in these encounters, but the general consensus is occasionally the girl will say she's lonely (since you neglected her) and ask if you will play with her. Sometimes they will simply barge in on you and start a scene without asking, and sometimes they will have a "warning" next to their name when you pick a girl, and if you don't go visit her and look for her (first option) then she will leave the hotel. When you find her you start an H scene, I think if you don't "do" good enough she will leave after the scene, likely only if you don't make her cum...

As for the open world people were essentially expecting, just didn't happen.
>>
>>738707
When you are in the girl's room, she's wearing her pajamas, and if you take her to the bath house, she will be wearing the bath.

Nobody has figured out how to get her to switch to the swim suit.
>>
I'll add that in order for a girl to come to you for interaction she will need to have had an encounter with you at least once, or if her pre-set disposition is "in love"

Neglecting a girl will upset her, the game says somewhere "there's only so many girls you can have in a room" currently the hard limit is well above the soft limit, meaning that you will have girls run away from neglect since you cannot visit them enough to keep them all happy long before you can't add any more girls to the room.

Unless I broke my limit and it's like 3 or 4. I successfully stuffed about 15 girls into the hotel. And I hardly ever get to make choices on what girl where anymore.
>>
File: HS-DVA.jpg (672KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
HS-DVA.jpg
672KB, 1920x1200px
Just reporting in to say that this is by far the best Illusion title visually. It's shockingly easy to come up with an acceptably diamonds inducing result once you're half decent with the editor.

Looking forward to some dialogue translation.
>>
>>738980
Please don't use the translation you are currently using, it is outdated and unsupported by the team currently working on translation.

The new and real ones actually have partial dialogue translations, and most of the UI is actually translated, with a only a few missing pieces, rather than a majority of missing pieces like you have.
>>
File: 12312wsdas.jpg (417KB, 1856x1032px) Image search: [Google]
12312wsdas.jpg
417KB, 1856x1032px
>>738587
Thanks! Finally it works.
And one more stupid question - on hf ther so much additional sets, did later sets includes previous one? I install some from OP and torrent file and it so much pain to search the ones i missed.
>>
>>738587

Many thanks. I am learning Japanese but I much rather play my adult games without moon runes.
>>
>>738587
So, so i cant use transalation with patched-plugins-fov\slider mods?
>>
>>738980
how did you get dva?
more importantly how do you even get some of those mods or clothes files. I'm so bad at figuring out how to install the mods
>>
>>738980
>>739107
>how did you get dva?
I'd like to know that, too.
>>
File: HST002264.png (129KB, 252x352px) Image search: [Google]
HST002264.png
129KB, 252x352px
>>739107
>>739114

DVA's base model is here.
>>
>>739107
>>739114

As for the costume, Dilldoe had it on HF until extremely recently, don't know why it's gone now.
>>
File: UI Runes.jpg (528KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
UI Runes.jpg
528KB, 1920x1200px
>>738989

Hum. I've gone through your post above and ended up with the same result I had before. Might be missing a step, because I didn't have any of the UI translation images installed before, but after installing them I just don't see a difference.
>>
Finally a game like this that actually looks nice and not like it's from 2004

Where can I find mods and characters?
>>
File: Untitled1.jpg (141KB, 807x790px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.jpg
141KB, 807x790px
>>739003
The sets? I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by "sets" as in clothing sets? If you mean the patches, ultimately the official patches have multiple files. Just grab the latest full patch, it includes all the changes for all the patches.

The DLC packs (extra purchased) are separate and not included with any of the others, but the files named something like "honey_03_plus0909k" are patches, wile I would suggest installing that specific one first and then add the other patch on HF/AS that brings it up to the latest version, you don't need every iteration, those are just to reduce file size, generally intended for the initial audience that bought the games on actual disks.
>>
File: Untitled1.jpg (374KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.jpg
374KB, 1920x1080px
>>739007
There's no reason why they wouldn't be, I personally use the POV mod that requires IPA (which I just installed GG mod to get it working).

Every mod on hongfire will work along side the translation plugin, well every mod I've ever seen for any illusion game I've played (and considering I have like 10 of them installed right now that's a good sample size).
>>
File: Untitled1.jpg (71KB, 669x536px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.jpg
71KB, 669x536px
>>739171
It's very possible you installed one of the hacked translations first, this is why the "hf official" translation is the best one to follow, as they typically take steps to insure future versions will simply rewrite the older versions.

I personally use JGME so I can add and remove mods.

It doesn't work perfectly (anything that requires you to run the "patched.exe" will have to permanently be enabled otherwise the game wont run unless you restore a backup).

But it's actually REALLY good for installing versioned translation files, since I can simply disable the text translation files, and enable a newer version. This removes all the files that get added from the previous drop.

You should ONLY have 3 translation mods installed, if you had any extras installed before then (and this likely includes the early text translation that got it's rewriteable file structure in update .11 or .12) it might have a hard time getting all the translation working.

Heck there is *still* UI elements not 100% translated, but it's better than it was.
>>
>>739215
Hongfire or Anime-Sharing

Since Hongfire is laggy as all holy hell, a lot of the (younger?) community has moved important discussions for HS to Anime-Sharing, but some stubborn users have refused to make the move to anime-sharing because they attach that the community is the location, rather than the people.
>>
>>739169
>>739170
>>739114
https://mega.nz/#!rd5xXAhA!E6TlWNuh3U0cL4eMK4wnXz3vz_UGB7WkEBQTMD831tg

I haven't downloaded this, but this is the mega link in his Anime-Sharing post.
>>
>>739298

That ended up being the case, wiped out all my non user data and re-installed sticking to the three you pointed out and ended up with a much better result. Thanks for the help!
>>
>>739302
Do keep in mind the translation is still being worked on and deletion of the "UITranslation" folder and reinstalling the latest version of the 3 files may be needed in the future (apparently the next "text" translation will be combined with the image translations so it will only be 2 files).

I strongly suggest Jonesoft Generic Mod Enabler (if I were to pack a torrent for any illusion games I'd have it auto install into the directory because it makes, it allows the constant updates of mods pretty easy since you can just disable modes and enable the newer versions.

But those translations will be pretty good for a while, enjoy anon
>>
File: charaF_2016_1010_0003_03_794.png (143KB, 252x352px) Image search: [Google]
charaF_2016_1010_0003_03_794.png
143KB, 252x352px
Did I do good?
>>
futa on girl mod when? This would honestly make the game 10/10
>>
File: 20161010083642_1.jpg (245KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161010083642_1.jpg
245KB, 1920x1080px
What causes this in SEMIPRO uncensor mod?
>>
Why does my girl look like she's crying every time?
>>
File: 20161009175334322.png (2MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
20161009175334322.png
2MB, 1360x768px
Just posting some of my work
>>
File: 20161009175827441.png (2MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
20161009175827441.png
2MB, 1360x768px
>>739348
I love this game's posing studio
>>
File: Gargantia..png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gargantia..png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>736396
I need some help friends. I downloaded everything I needed in one go including the english patch but when I attempt to run it I can only ever get it in jap speak.

I tried playing around with the files and moving the translation file to different places but no luck.

Could you folks point me in the right direction? Google just gives me more links to download the english patch, but I already have it. I just need it to run.
>>
>>739353
I just kept reading the thread nevermind folks.
>>
>>739353
>>739355
Yeah, I'm pretty frustrated. I have every file but it will not run in english. I have applocale too. fuck this man.
>>
File: _+how to install.png (98KB, 570x770px) Image search: [Google]
_+how to install.png
98KB, 570x770px
>>739356
I followed this and it was bullshit. didn't work. Am i using an obsolete file?
>>
>>739353
>>739355
>>739356
>>739357
Use the one from this post
>>737394
that's how i got my stuff to english
>>
>>737394
downloaded, extracted, replaced files, doesn't work.

fuck this fucking bullshit.
>>
>>739359
literally just did,>>739360

didn't change shit. I'm frustrated because I've gotten other japanese H games to run with english. this one is kicking my ass.
>>
>>739359
Also it doesn't work for the studio tho just for the main game
>>
>>739362
that's cool, I figured. If I could get the main game translate at all that would be swell.

I tried running as admin and as japanese local but nothing. I feel incompetent now.
>>
File: english work.png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
english work.png
1MB, 1360x768px
>>739360
>>739361
Oh....well that's the one that worked for me(see image)...damn i don't know how to help you guy's now i'm sorry
>>
File: hs1.png (77KB, 648x872px) Image search: [Google]
hs1.png
77KB, 648x872px
>>739364
It's ridiculious because I can SEE all the files that translate what into what but it won't fucking USE them.

There are multiple folders that say translation and I'm at a loss because I'm stupid.
>>
I have an "unable to load mono" error.
>>
File: HS 1.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HS 1.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>739395
Wish i could help you there
>>
File: 20161010121811984.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20161010121811984.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>739399
>>
>>739364
You need to install the official patch first. I think it's up to version "S". Easy to find.

>>739400
I know this is just a promo shot but is it actually possible to get more than one girl in a scene somehow?
>>
Alright, I got the main game running and translated. But the studio just opens up to a black box with the game cursor. I'm thinking of doing a complete sweep and clear reinstall. Could someone please suggest step by step instructions on installing the game and studio in the same place, the translate files that work for both programs and how to set up generic mod manger?

I offer milk n' cookies.
>>
Nope. Nope I'm not getting it. I got the files Laughing man linked too, thanks for that, but I've no idea what to do with em'.

What am I missing?
>>
File: 20161010170519393.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20161010170519393.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>739401
>I know this is just a promo shot but is it actually possible to get more than one girl in a scene somehow?
Well i don't know about the main game because i really don't play it but with the studio i know you can add as many girls and boys as you like
>>
File: Untitled1.jpg (96KB, 737x424px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.jpg
96KB, 737x424px
>>739435
JSGME Setup:

Install Jonesoft Generic Mod Enabler into the root of your HS folder (google it direct link is detected as spam)

JSGME will be in the same folder as the HoneySelect_32.exe or HoneySelect_64.exe

Then drag the english launcher into the same place (no need to use mod enabler for it really), if you are ok with setting your resolution using the japanese launcher that's fine too, that's all the launcher does.

Then you launch JSGME.exe and it will create a MODS folder (gives you the ability to control it if you don't like the all caps or want to call it something else).

Inside the mods folder you will want extracted mods, no zip files, but you do want to keep each mod in it's own folder (kinda like I have) inside each mod folder it should have folders named stuff like /HoneySelect_32_data/ or /Plugins/.

Then with JSGME you simply use the left arrow in the order which they need to be installed, this is why I rename my translate folders into the order that they will be installed.

New file for translation btw, it (apparently) includes the image translation now, so you only need the one (but still need the UITranslation.v0.16.0 plugin to make the translation work).

New Translation here: https://mega.nz/#!TEUSxBjI!wovItWUY3VkjswVu_JbPullVT5eZcuyLprsBsbbEgck

it's a "comprehensive" translation for the UITranslation plugin v16.
>>
I'll add that the "/Plugins/UITranslation/" folder is the only folder these mods really modify, so simply deleting that folder and reinstalling both the plugin and the translation files will work. (The actual plugin goes into other folders too but those files you're just replacing anyway.)

I cannot speak for the Korean version of the English translation (which was posted in this thread). I'll add that the translation files for that are completely different, and maintained by somebody that can hardly speak English.

It's a different plugin, if i'm not mistaken, that hacks the exe to allow it to have the translation injected, this breaks the install for any future versions of the translation, meaning that once you install it using the cmd file, you will have to completely start over with a fresh install whenever there is an update.
>>
>>739395
If you installed >>737394

Then that might explain that error, and I'm afraid uEngine installation will require you to do a fresh install of HS.

I strongly suggest using >>738587

and using JSGME so updating or fixing issues is more streamlined. >>739488
>>
i cant for the life of me get anywhere on installing this
i dont know what programs are good for mounting an iso
i tried unpacking them with winrar but that just gives me 2 folders one with a setup.exe which fails after almost completing (whole thing is not in english)

im dumb help please
just a program recommendation would be perfect
>>
>>739525
Daemon Tools my man.
>>
>>739526
i tryed that a while ago and i remember it was super buggy or virus-y

but ill try again
thanks
>>
File: charaF_2016_1011_0029_16_453.png (187KB, 252x352px) Image search: [Google]
charaF_2016_1011_0029_16_453.png
187KB, 252x352px
here's mine

I don't know if /v/ shares my taste in bossy waifus
>>
>>739525
Daemon tools is the only ISO mounting solution that works properly with Japanese locale ISO's

You cannot unpack them, they MUST be mounted.

Also when you install you MUST put disk 2 in the same drive as disk 1 when it asks (in moonrunes).

And you need Locale Emulator, or App Locale to run it in Japanese, otherwise it will probably not work.
>>
>>739527
Use Daemon Tools lite, it's free from the official site and has NO viruses, don't bother pirating it, you only need to if you're going to make your own ISO files.
>>
>>737226
>personality: lovely
>property: beautiful love
>sentiment: attracted
>H attr: weak to kisses
>>
File: ishmael-hoover-cleric2.jpg (505KB, 1920x2200px) Image search: [Google]
ishmael-hoover-cleric2.jpg
505KB, 1920x2200px
so do you still need to fuck around with your pc locale to get these games to run in the current year and on win10?
>>
All right, so I installed the game and added the translations. It works fine, however after 10-20 mins of run time, my display shuts completely off. I can't see or do anything, so I force shut down.

I have no clue what the deal is. I have nowhere near a high-tier rig but I meet the recommended requirements and the problem still occurs even under the lowest settings.
>>
futa mods! We need FUTA mods.
No seriously, why stare at man ass when you have babe ass (and boobs) with all the additional glory of MASSIVE PENETRATION!
>>
>>739590
Yes, it's called region locking, Illusion doesn't actually sell the games in English countries, so a good way to stop English countries from using the software is to use Japanese specific locale.

It's also easier than adding english locale to the game
>>
File: moon-runes.jpg (41KB, 675x509px) Image search: [Google]
moon-runes.jpg
41KB, 675x509px
Kay, got the game installed alright, translations working. But the files that came with the torrent...
honey_03_plus0930s
honey_souki
honeys_yoyaku

when extracted to the install directory gave me folders with moon rune titles. Each had a file called....
Filecopy.

The two small ones ...did stuff...I guess but the third gives what I presume to be an error message...also moon runey.

Also the installation is visible and you'll notice the lack of Studio. Where the hell is it and how do I get that translated....

I suppose future updates from HF etc will improve things BUT I WANT MAH PORN NAAOOWW!
>>
>>739624
You didn't install the day 1 patch, and you probably didn't run the patches or DLC with japanese locale.

You also have the bad translation installed.
>>
Ah, thanks.
Which has the day 1 patch and I'm assuming the 'Good' translation is about a page and half up?

Yeah, applocale is giving me fits. Something's wrong with the damn thing.
>>
>>739627
...plus0930s is the day one patch

the good translation is the UITranslation that I posted earlier.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (121KB, 599x555px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
121KB, 599x555px
why is the studio option disabled for my launcher?
>>
>>739639
and as a follow-up, why does my launcher crash itself? i have to use the actual honeyselect_64 file to run it...
>>
>>739640
First, did you apply the day 1 patch?
Second, is the launcher actually in the same folder aas honeystudio_64?
Third, are you running the launcher with Japanese Locale?

The launcher should show you the monitor and the resolution as well, as those are the main points of using the english launcher.
>>
>>739644
day 1 patch....which one is that?

i only followed this post >>738587
>>
Can someone please post pics of penetration with uncensored patch?
>>
>>739647
honey_03_plus0930s
honey_souki
honeys_yoyaku

those files need to be unpacked, then in the moon rune folders you get, you run "filecopy.exe" with japanese locale. They should have come with any torrent you downloaded.
>>
>>739649
also you should move the moon rune folders to C:\illusion\
>>
>>739650
and that should enable the studio option and make the launcher work?
>>
>>739652
if you look at the payload files for the plus00930s it has the HoneyStudio_64.exe
>>
>>739537
>>739538
thanks alot i think i finally got it working
>>
File: sdsd.png (959KB, 1277x713px) Image search: [Google]
sdsd.png
959KB, 1277x713px
Why can not I see the characters?
I created a lot 'of characters but I can not view them!
>>
File: 20161011184059009.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20161011184059009.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>739648
Sure
>>
File: 20161011184233966.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20161011184233966.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>739648
>>739678
>>
File: 20161011185443100.png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
20161011185443100.png
1MB, 1360x768px
>>739679
I like the uncensored patch i have but i kind of wish i can close the pussy when nothing is going in it..oh well it's ok
>>
File: Untitled.png (474KB, 815x488px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
474KB, 815x488px
>>739681
That's why this one is considered the better option at the moment.
>>
>>739649
this is a stupid question: how do i run filecopy.exe with japanese locale? and should i reinstall everything if i didn't do it with japanese locale originally?
>>
FYI: I've had the least amount of problems with this locale emulator.

It's different from the Windows one and gets the majority of games to acknowledge you as Japan-based:
https://github.com/xupefei/Locale-Emulator

>>739687
Also probably good for you.
>>
File: 1338396167909.png (53KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1338396167909.png
53KB, 200x200px
>honey select will never have the customizability of TK17
it hurts
>>
File: untitled.gif (481KB, 476x460px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.gif
481KB, 476x460px
>>739687
Well you need to get a program like appLocale or Locale Emulator set to Japanese localalizations, with one of these installed you just right click the application and select ". Yes if you installed any part of Honey Select without it then there might be issues.

Locale Emulator does it the easiest.
>>
>>739488
so JSGME is an absolute must to run the studio then?
>>
>>739692
That's only because 3d sex villa hasn't been updated in a long time so the modding community was really able to sit down and add to it.

illusion usually puts out a new 3D game every year in some capacity.

Truthfully I've never seen a TK17 girl I found attractive, at all. Too many male fantasy, monstrous tits, ridiculous proportions, and mostly ugly western skewed ideas of beauty.

It's all opinion, I find the TK17 options themselves limiting, and that's with a bunch of mod support to give those options.

3D Sex Villa is like Skyrim, it's old kept alive by the modding community.

It really needs the actual developers to update the damn game, but why would they? It's common in that community to pirate the game anyway.
>>
>>739697
JGSME is a simple file management tool. It still just overwrites files, but gives you an option to undo what you overwrote.
>>
>>739697
If you figure out how to use it, you can reverse mistakes, or incorrect file overwrites, or easily update files.

I'd say it's an "absolute must" when modding any game unless it has it's own mod manager (like using it to add mods to KSP is a bit redundant.)
>>
>>739698
They announced 3D ad villa 3 about 3 years ago but they pushed it aside for now to focus on a sex chat website. Like we need another sex chat website
>>
>>739700
thanks senpai but i'm having the same problem this guy's having >>739435

i just want to get the studio to work :p
>>
>>739702
The piracy rate on sex villa was too high to warrant making another one, they ultimately lost money on developing it (part of that was getting porn stars for the skin textures too).
>>
>>739686
yeah i seen that one and it's still open kind of...the one i'm using right now look's better in my opinion because it make's the pussy look wet that's why i'm still using it
>>
dumb question but what exactly is the studio for compared to the main game?
>>
File: 20161011215418341.png (3MB, 1923x1086px) Image search: [Google]
20161011215418341.png
3MB, 1923x1086px
>>739721
Making up you're own poses and taking photo's like this one that i made here
>>
Why is there never a zipped version of the patched transated game ready to go? Why is it always so difficult?
>>
>>739725

there will be when all the translations are done, the game is fairly new
>>
>>739725
because the translation plugin is a different modder than the people actually translating it...

Because the modding community is so hell bent on giving credit, this kind of stuff happens.

Until there's an HF patch, the plugin and translation will be separate.
>>
Hm, do you manually have to pose characters to make use of the items in the studio?

I can't seem to put a girl on a wooden horse.
>>
>>739728
I'm pretty sure you have to manually pose every character in the studio.
>>
>>739729
There isn't even a pre-defined pose + snap-on positioning point for these objects?
>>
how do you get scenes with more than one person? i cant figure it out for the life of me
>>
>>739730
there might be some default poses to work from and all... I don't really use studio much...

>>739731
but I do know that is what the studio is for, it's like Daz 3D or Poser, but with features geared towards people making 3D Hentai easier... (where as poser is geared for more customizability, importing of models, adjusting of shaders).
>>
>>739732
alright thanks I see, ill look into that, cant wait to make some stuff
>>
File: 20161011225453144.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161011225453144.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>739728
Yes i think you have to do it you're self

>>739731
Studio are main game?
if the main game I don't know because i don't really play the main game at all other then to make my characters but if the studio then you can add as many as you want to one scene
>>
File: 20161011231732507.png (3MB, 1923x1086px) Image search: [Google]
20161011231732507.png
3MB, 1923x1086px
>>739736
Sorry i meant to use this image
>>
>>739674
PLS HELP! D:
>>
>>739767
show me a picture of your /illusion/honeyselect/userdata/chara/female folder.
>>
There are similar porn games Where you can use images of FaceGen of friends or famous? I only know TK17. Thanks in advance.
>>
File: The-Sitch.jpg (125KB, 1525x885px) Image search: [Google]
The-Sitch.jpg
125KB, 1525x885px
Okay someone has got to explain this 'UITranslation plugin v16' stuff to me. (Laughing Man for the price of a really funny joke, I'm calling on ya)

I've got several versions, the latest one Laughing Man put up(Thanks) and an older one with all four folders HoneySelect and HoneyStudio with a folder marked 'Plugin'.

No matter what I do, use Generic Mod or manually replacing, nothing changes the language. Not in Select or Studio. The instructions are all saying drag and drop, but that doesn't click.

JSGME gives me errors if I try to load the studio and select at the same time (Overwrite etc) and doesn't work either. I'm missing some critical element I think. Oh and I have installed all the patches....

So...what's going on?
>>
File: weds.png (259KB, 935x506px) Image search: [Google]
weds.png
259KB, 935x506px
>>739768
Here is the screen! c:
>>
>>739781
you have a uEngine folder, that translation literally breaks the UITranslation, so do not install that.
>>
>>739768
>>739785
HELP MEEEEEEE! D:
>>
>>739785
>>739803
You have files that cannot be read by the room editor in your folder, I'd start by removing all the .jpg files (as they aren't character files) and see where that gets you. Once you've done that then if the problem persists then remove any png files that have the wrong dimensions (correct dimensions are 252x352)

If it still fails you can check the bit depth is at 24.

If it STILL fails, you might have a broken install. But I do know the .jpgs will cause this issue to occur, if it can't read one card it tends to give up on reading any of them.
>>
File: Gargantia 6.png (3MB, 1822x1026px) Image search: [Google]
Gargantia 6.png
3MB, 1822x1026px
I hope you guys will try to let us know when the full package is put together because as it stands now after two days I can only get it running in regular japanese.

I hope it doesn't take too many months for the full package to be made.

It's so frustrating being able to run it and not read it, christ.
>>
>>739812
>>739395
>>739361
>>739360
>>739355
>>739353

I'm the anon that bitched this much - and I finally got it to work in english.

Thanks guys you do good work.

Will post a character later.
>>
Laughing Man, I appreciate the help but I still don't follow. I deleted the Uengine folder, but drag n'dropping the utranslation still didn't work. Neither did the JGSME. I'm trying to RTFM here, but they're few and far between and all seem to assume I know the ins and outs.
I admit, I spoiled by HF's master patches and I'm not going to be pushy about it- that said, I'd be grateful for a mini-walkthough for setting up the translations from the mindset of someone who has NO idea what they're doing.

And if not, well, as stated, I appreciate what you've done so far.
>>
>>739605
Still having this problem. Any ideas?
>>
File: The-Sitch.jpg (152KB, 1117x596px) Image search: [Google]
The-Sitch.jpg
152KB, 1117x596px
And here we have a clean install, patched the only other mod activated is the decensored male and female mod and wideslider.
The data folders are untouched (Cept for the wideslider).

Now what?
JSME just errors out with:

Folder "Managed" has already been added by the "HoneySelect_32_Data" mod.
"UnityEngine.dll" has already been altered by the "HoneySelect_32_Data" mod.
"UnityEngine.dll.original" has already been altered by the "HoneySelect_32_Data" mod.
"UnityEngine.UI.dll" has already been altered by the "HoneySelect_32_Data" mod.
"UnityEngine.UI.dll.original" has already been altered by the "HoneySelect_32_Data" mod.
"UnityEngine.UI.Translation.dll" has already been altered by the "HoneySelect_32_Data" mod

If I'm reading that right its saying it can't do Select and Studio at the same time?
>>
Spent 2 hours trying to ge this shit to work. When I try to launch the Studio or the game itself it just gives me an error either saying "could not load mono" bullshit or something or an error saying that there should be a folder of the same name as the exe next to it (which there is). Spent 2 hours trying to get this shit to work. I miss the old Illusion games which just fucking worked.
>>
File: honeyselectfinally1.png (710KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
honeyselectfinally1.png
710KB, 1920x1080px
>>739837
>>739856

You guys, I had trouble with this for days. I deleted everything and tried again following this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er5RwtG3gs4

Download the main game from the paste bin, then download each link from this post>>738587

if you follow the video exactly, it works. I'm a stupid white dude who had little faith in the information in these sorta videos but it gave me english honey select. for me the launcher is still japanese (everytime) but everything else ingame is good. Remember to follow the video exactly.

screen shot time for effect:
>>
File: honeyselectfinally2.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
honeyselectfinally2.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>739879
>>
File: honeyselectfinally3.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
honeyselectfinally3.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>739879
>>739880
>>
https://github.com/Eusth/HoneySelectVR/releases
Here's a link to the VR plugin for anyone interested

https://mega.nz/#!TEUSxBjI!wovItWUY3VkjswVu_JbPullVT5eZcuyLprsBsbbEgck
I also think this is the latest set of translations
>>
>>739882
btw I think you need steamVR to run this properly
>>
>>739856
"I miss the old illusion games which just worked"

This game works better than the old ones...
>>
>>739777
Bump for this
>>
>>739906
It's highly unlikely to be a built in feature into any game, as it's technically illegal.
>>
File: charaF_2016_1007_1947_02_055.png (162KB, 252x352px) Image search: [Google]
charaF_2016_1007_1947_02_055.png
162KB, 252x352px
make sure you have wide sliders for this one
>>
>>739704
If there game was $30 flat with all features and mod support included more people would have been inclined to buy it. But instead they made the game free and charged for the content and updates.
>>
This game has a pose sequencer but has he an anime sequencer ???

If yes, where he is, please ???
>>
>>739908
I mean mod games like tk17 for private use only.
>>
File: Untitled.png (19KB, 665x506px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
19KB, 665x506px
>>739848
JSGME should look like this

You extracted the mods into the mod folder, your mod folder should have folders with each mod name on it.

That warning is telling you that a previous mod has already altered that file, this will happen when you have mods with dependencies. It could also mean there's a conflict.
>>
>>739837
You installed UEngine, which installed files in folders other than the Uengine folder. When you installed the new translation the files modified by Uengine were modified again.

Those two mods conflict and you will likely have to reinstall HoneySelect from scratch and install the translations I posted.
>>
>>739927
Yes, I thought that might be the case so I did a clean install. Your translation files seem to have a different name.
Do they change both Honey Select and Studio?
If I drag and drop the translation from your link (I'm POSITIVE ....I'll check) they still don't change to English.

I tried again using JSGME and got the conflict error message.
>>
File: Untitled.png (15KB, 498x310px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
15KB, 498x310px
>>739955
Yes, I was toying with the files, that's the latest version of the translation that I had downloaded, all he did was combine the image translations with his text translation in one download.

This conflict error is quite normal (pic related) because the translation images and texts overwrite some of the translation plugin files.
>>
Screenshots help troubleshoot btw...

It makes it really easy for me to see what the problem might be if I can see the errors you're looking at.
>>
>>739957
Of course. I've been giving them when I thought helpful.
Sometimes anonymous tag is counter-productive. So my assumption that I can only have one translation active at a time? (I'm more interesting in Studio and havne't gotten a translation working for it yet)
>>
File: charaF_2016_1013_1343_34_028.png (137KB, 252x352px) Image search: [Google]
charaF_2016_1013_1343_34_028.png
137KB, 252x352px
wideslider
ggmod
>>
File: mssing.png (227KB, 330x341px) Image search: [Google]
mssing.png
227KB, 330x341px
I downloading some other people's character creations. But for some reason, the face is messed up, like the eyes is missing. What mod do I need?
>>
How i can get the uncensored patch?
>>
>>739987
can someone explain to me how the entire character is contained in a png file? is there a name to this technique.
>>
>>740051
It's stored in the meta data

If you actually edit the png files in notepad, you'll find the character's name near the bottom of the text, for example.
>>
>select an option
>girl just stands there
>camera is locked

Welp, back to 3dpd I guess
>>
>>740052

very interesting, I just found this thread and managed to install it. Shit looks like I have a ton of shopping to do.
>>
is there a way to reset the game and start all over? I missed the tutorial pictures because I dind't get the translated pics.
>>
>>740068
delete save file from UserData>Save folder
>>
>>736396
Newbie question : How do you install HoneyStudio ? I only got HoneySelect.
>>
>>740009
same problem here! am i missing some mods?
>>
>>740009
>>740087

probably the slider mod
>>
>>740085
there are 5 files in the torrent

use all 5 files in the torrent

one of them is the patch that adds studio
>>
File: face2.gif (1MB, 337x206px) Image search: [Google]
face2.gif
1MB, 337x206px
Just found this.
Haven't tried it yet.
Currently looking for the 10/10 update.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5683939-shortcuts-plugin-pov-animations-etc-updated-to-v0-4-2016-10-13
>>
File: 20161014195155149.png (2MB, 1923x1086px) Image search: [Google]
20161014195155149.png
2MB, 1923x1086px
>>740009
Holy..damn
>>
File: summer-glau-pictures.jpg (199KB, 900x1202px) Image search: [Google]
summer-glau-pictures.jpg
199KB, 900x1202px
How Complex is the character creation? Can i make a real life person look alike? Pic related
>>
>>740200
what you will always lack is the texture of the face, the morphs won't always fit correctly, and the uncanny valley.

In short, yes.

The long answer is, yes you can but you'd have to work at it and it's possible that when you've finished it you will see every limit you hit and be unsatisfied, where as others will see the resemblance and think it's perfect.
>>
File: 20161011085824542.png (612KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
20161011085824542.png
612KB, 1136x640px
QUESTION: Is there a way to make tits collide properly instead of just clip into each other? I tried to use control points on them but they just go haywire.
>>
File: FunnyFileName.png (882KB, 1268x3504px) Image search: [Google]
FunnyFileName.png
882KB, 1268x3504px
I can't do jack in H-mode! No matter what I do, she just stands there like some moron. I have pressed everything under the bang-menus, nothing happens. When I press cunnilingus, it makes a 'you pressed a button' noise, but fuck all happens.

I have pressed every single button on this damn keyboard, nothing works.

Please, someone know how to fix this? I just want this to work damnit
>>
>>740221
Only time I've heard of an error like that, it turned out they weren't running it in Japanese Locale.

So I'm afraid that's all the advice I have right now.
>>
File: 1460485141740.jpg (45KB, 550x397px) Image search: [Google]
1460485141740.jpg
45KB, 550x397px
>>740222
I tried running it with applocale, the exact same happens.

Everything else works, I can create them both male and females, the game runs smoothly and I even got translations to work.

I guess I am just too ugly for even the virtual world to want me
>>
File: lmklm.png (4MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
lmklm.png
4MB, 2048x1152px
Good stuff!!
>>
File: 11.jpg (944KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
944KB, 1920x1080px
>>740201
Thanks and noted. I made this from scratch for 5 hours straight. StiII new to the character customization.
>>
File: 12.jpg (902KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
902KB, 1920x1080px
>>740241
>>
File: 20.jpg (799KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
799KB, 1920x1080px
>>740242
>>
They should add the character creator to honey studio, switching back and forth is a pain in the ass. Also I want more clothes.
>>
File: 20161016040811073.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20161016040811073.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>739348
How do you do this?

Posting best girl as well.
>>
>>740351
>weeb eyes
>best
pick one
>>
>>740353
>Not having enjoyed actual sex with a 9.5/10 japanese hottie
>Not having the experience of having actual hot girls look at you that way with weeb eyes

Everyone deserves to have that memory anon
>>
>Game appeals to asian market
>Even the largest ass still looks flat
kek
>>
File: thicc.jpg (334KB, 718x1040px) Image search: [Google]
thicc.jpg
334KB, 718x1040px
>>740357
Then use the slider mod you donut.
>>
File: like this.jpg (733KB, 1654x1040px) Image search: [Google]
like this.jpg
733KB, 1654x1040px
>>740361
This is the part I'm talking about.
>>
File: thicc2.jpg (262KB, 568x934px) Image search: [Google]
thicc2.jpg
262KB, 568x934px
>>740363
Well, you can make it flabby if you're into that.
>>
>>740365
The girls on the right are athletic, your digital waifu is flabby.
>>
>>740366
>The girls on the right are athletic
Are you 300 pounds anon?
>>
File: Cropped UFC slut.jpg (3MB, 1232x3968px) Image search: [Google]
Cropped UFC slut.jpg
3MB, 1232x3968px
>>740367
Have you ever seen an athletic girl with an ass like this here? >>740365

Here's a pic of a girl who clearly works out and has a round ass that jutts out and isn't a flat line from the thigh.
>>
File: 1476594738262.jpg (2MB, 1232x3968px) Image search: [Google]
1476594738262.jpg
2MB, 1232x3968px
>>740368
>>
All I'm saying is your definition of flat seems to be biased, and you don't understand basic human anatomy.

This is how girls look, they don't look like parenthesis and straight lines, the game might simplify it from a few accentuations, but what you are asking for is a flabby ass.
>>
>>740370
The ass is terrible in the game and you have zero argument even as I post evidence proving otherwise.
You're clearly upset over the childish insults.
You post either an over enlarged thigh in the game just to get a curve on the ass or there isn't a round ass at all.
What you think is a nice ass is what you would normally find on a girl who sits on a couch all day as the fat builds up on the thighs.
>>
>>740371
What I think is a nice ass is one that isn't bulging with fat.

>>740363
Your definition of a "curvy" ass with this post is moronic, as you literally post an image of the same proportions at a different angle and say "this one is better than that one"

You are the one that thinks that my explanation was "childish insults" when it's simply points out that your definition is objectively weak.
>>
>>740374
You called a fit body as flabby, you have no argument except to defend your digi-waifu.
>>
>>737635
Hey if this is down permanently, can you make a mega of the girls?
>>
>>740374
Damn I just realized you spend a lot of your time on the mods and reading the modding forum so of course you want to defend this game.
Hell the devs are so adamant about the asians in this game you can only give girls chink eyes.
Since asians don't have fit girls as their pool of normally attractive bodies they obviously wont put in a fit girls ass.
EVEN If they knew what it looked like, I guarantee it wouldn't have been put in the game anyway.
Then aspies like you run around thinking you can use your superior debate skills you learned in highschool to defend your digi-waifu, not because you know any better but because I inadvertently hurt your feelings.
>>
>>740375
No, I didn't

I called what you are asking for is flabby, and you've yet to explain what you actually mean that the game does not do.
>>
>>740377
"know any better"

You do know I only stated that you were very unclear on your definition of fit, to the point where any normal person assumed you meant flabby.

Cause you can have fit girls in this game, there is images in this thread that are "fit"

So explain what thing you can't figure out, whatever it is that you can't do, and we'll try to help you out. This is not really a place for the discussion of what you consider to be more attractive.
>>
>>740363
Good lord that top right picture's just a fat girl, ain't shit fit about her
>>
>>740385
Still better and more realistic than Honey select and anyone who argues otherwise is full of shit.
>>
>>740386
So you like flabby girls, get over yourself.
>>
>>740221
scroll mouse wheel up to increase advance or down to slow down
>>
>>740357
That's because the base mesh for the game is limited only to this size >>740361 all Illusion games have been like this since forever. If you're looking for some fat asses you're much better off downloading tk17. Illusion is only good for a desperation fap.
>>
File: AAAAAAAA.jpg (51KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAA.jpg
51KB, 800x430px
>>740407
Wow.

Someone's hiding daddy's racist tenancies.
But please continue.
We're eager to see someone fighting the good fight against evil Asian video game girls.
Go on, make America great again.

In other news: L.Man, thanks for the info- FINALLY got the translation working.
>>
File: 1476491167222.jpg (115KB, 424x444px) Image search: [Google]
1476491167222.jpg
115KB, 424x444px
>>736396
>Backward ass "pose editor" that barely lets you do anything
>Can't just drag and drop shit into the activemod folder like TK
>Can't create new textures and clothing within seconds, hit alt+r, and have them in the game in real time
>No 3rd partner
>Looks ok from a distance, but as soon as you get within 1 meter of any of the characters it's just unpolished effects, blur, and crappy textures
>Dick is blurred and the de-censoring mods make it look like a textureless pencil

So basically it's nothing like TK17.
>>
how do i put two females in a hentai scene with each other?
>>
File: 20161016192522233.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161016192522233.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>740351
>How do you do this?
How i do what?

>>740311
>They should add the character creator to honey studio,
True..just like how it was in playclub
>>
>>740462
wut? is English not your first language or something?
>>
>>740503
I think maybe they're responding to hallucinations.
>>
>>740483
what uncensored mod are you using...

and why do you care about the dick anyway?
>>
>>740524
So everything else he said is right?
There are plenty of other things you could have said as well.
>>
>>740527
No, most of what he said is opinion based.

I don't use the pose editor, so I can't comment.

I have an active mod folder, and this game is
already easier for me to mod than Sex Villa, so I don't know what they're on about, but that's all their opinion.

I've never been able to "create new textures and clothing" in Tk17, but I have done just that in illusion games before, so it's just a matter of knowing how to do something.

I don't see a point in a third partner, sex to me is between two people, all the third ever seems to do is just sit and watch. This is especially true in sex villa.

Textures look fine in this game, and they look like garbage in tk17. Also Tk17 textures are basically made with cow tits in mind.

So, it's nothing like Tk17, because Tk17 is for a different set of users, users that care less about sex with women and more about fucking women.
>>
>>740532
The pose editor is missing a lot of options that TK17 has, he is correct on that.

There is a mod fix for quick loading textures but it's finicky and works strangely, would not recommend.
I made my own texture, and you haven't.
So why are you commenting on things you know nothing about?
So far it's just been your opinion.

There is no limit to partners in the studio, you could have easily corrected him there but instead you're clearly opinionated and biased.

He is correct about textures being bad up close, the devs used a lot of cheap effects to hide it.

>sex to me
That's your opinion.
>cow tits
Nice opinion
>TK17 is for a different set of users
That's an opinion.
>>
What an awful piece of shit this is
>>
>>740537
Please don't be illiterate, and please take these opinions out of here.

I already stated EVERYTHING he said was an opinion, but you could not read. So please, stop taking a third side.
>>
>>740543
Just pointing out that you're not really helping anybody here, you're just incompetent and you're full of bias and opinions.
You then use the opportunity of any minuscule knowledge you might have to be snarky towards other users.

The game has a lot of bugs and unfinished parts so when you defend the game it makes you lose credibility.
>>
>>740544
I'm not the person that asked for opinions.

I simply stated he was using the wrong uncensored model, then I REPEAT, YOU ASKED MY OPINION.

I'm done trying to help anons with this fucking game, this is why you need a game like this, you have no idea how to even talk to a girl, even when they're trying to be helpful.
>>
>>740545
>I'm done trying to help anons with this fucking game
Thank God.
Now fuck off.
>>
>>739435
Getting the same exact problem. Black box with only cursor. It showed the character once but it was completely screwed up.
I installed Honey Select clean and Honey Select worked. Next I added in the 1014 updates. Then ran Honey Studio and got the same problem. I did nothing else.
My current guess is our graphics (something) can't handle it.
>>
File: these.jpg (32KB, 666x113px) Image search: [Google]
these.jpg
32KB, 666x113px
>>740547
Have you ran these?
>>
>>740547
There's also an option that lets you hide the controls, is it possible you accidently check marked them to autohide?
move the mouse the sides to see if it shows up.
>>
>>740548
Is that the WideSlider mod? I haven't added that in yet. I just finished the English mods (English works). I am going to do the WideSlider next.

>>740549
Oh! I just had the background hidden. How dumb of me. And the reason I saw the screw up was because I added both the male and female characters at the same time.

Thanks you guys.
>>
where can i find a link to the uncensored patch?
hongfire is down and it's not in the pastebin
>>
File: brownsugar..jpg (389KB, 1597x894px) Image search: [Google]
brownsugar..jpg
389KB, 1597x894px
POV mods are gifts from god himself.
>>
>>740570
I can upload mine.
Do you want that?
>>
>>740572
thanks for the offer anon, but i already had my fap so i have pretty much zero interest in honey select right now, haha. im sure that next time hongfire will probably be back up.
thanks again though
>>
Well, I installed it, played it for ~4 hours and saw all content. Now what?
>>
>>740574
Watch some 3d modeling instructions.
Make some clothes.
Get some fame.
Start selling 3d models on those 3d model sites.
Open up your first business training people and making content for video games.
Make your first video game.
Finally make good money.
Find a girl.
Get married.
Have kids.
Grow old.
>>
>>740571
god damn one month and STILL no translation?
>>
File: orcs rape.webm (3MB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
orcs rape.webm
3MB, 1000x562px
Look what I made.
>>
File: 1458865947271.gif (872KB, 326x300px) Image search: [Google]
1458865947271.gif
872KB, 326x300px
This is the worst Illusion game to date. And that's saying a lot.
>>
>>740595
But the complete opposite is true.
>>
>>740596
Not really. Happy to hear your weak defense of this hot garbage """""""""game""""""""""""" tho.
>>
>>740599
Which illusion game is better and why?
>>
>>740572
Try animeshare.
>>
Can anyone tell me wtf to do to install the game?
>>
>>740627
pls
>>
>>740629
what does this mean? my game stopped installing and this displayed
>>
>>740633
I think it's asking for the 2nd disk
>>
>>740627
Download the file the OP tells you to.
You're making everyone have to do extra work to help people because you wanted to be different.
>>
File: bEAUTIFUL.png (810KB, 1487x1500px) Image search: [Google]
bEAUTIFUL.png
810KB, 1487x1500px
>>740585

YOU CAN MAKE SOME ANIME ?????

HOW PLEASE ????

I CAN'T FIND THE ANIME SEQUENCER !!!!
>>
can somebody please provide a link to the 'correct' uncensor patch?
>>
File: qt3.14.png (137KB, 252x352px) Image search: [Google]
qt3.14.png
137KB, 252x352px
thread dead post cute
(you'll need wide sliders for this one)
>>
So I'm under the impression these unity3d files mean that modding in custom meshes is easy and it's only a matter of time before we see horses and dogs?
>>
>>738461
i'd love to know how/where he got the high heels and skirt, anyone got any leads to a mod or something? i'd love for the guy who posted this to give a sauce.
>>
>>738025
just use a proxy
>>
File: 1475436933391.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1475436933391.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>740690
thats the file op posted
>>
>>740763
answering my own post
I found it didnt find hte exact model of the high heel pumps but still found amazing stuff
it's 3 parts
1 - tube dress
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5723145-fijas-mods-new-loose-crop-top-v1-0-4-10-2016

2 - high heel plug in + high heels
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5682838-ggmod-plugin-for-the-hs-official-release-english-14-09-2016-update

3 - additional high heels mods
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5724164-amazing-combination-high-heels-for-honey-select-v1-31-by-ac-need-ggmod-update-2016-10-14

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5720023-adapted-game-shoes-pack-1-0

if anyone finds the relevant pumps i addressed in the screencap, please share a link to them :)
>>
>>740766
oh shit nevermind

>>738507
thanks mane
>>
Is there a translation for the main menu and options?
>>
Is there a shota mod?

Or can I at least make the dude look short and get rid of his pubes?
>>
>>740797
you're looking for the UITranslator v16
>>
>>740692
I too would like to know this
>>
Does anyone know the system requirements? My PC is shit but I want this
>>
>>740633
Its asking for 2nd disk. If it wont let you continue, copy the files from both disks into one directory, then install.
>>
Can someone help me. I cant get the classroom map to work or any other mod maps.
They told me I need the honey_03_plus0909g patch but where can I find it?
Would be a big help thanks.
>>
someone apparently found a bodyswap mod on zodgame
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5725468-realistic-shemale-futanari-cock-accessoris-and-large-male-uncensor?p=5727910#post5727910
does anyone here actually know how to navigate that site well enough to find it? I can't into Chinese

also I think the thread is dying
>>
I cannot get the english translation mods to work. Totally pissing me off.. Any real help here?
>>
I'm a retard and can't get shit to work.
Can someone help me try and install this thing?
Any help would be greatly appreciated
>>
File: translations.jpg (22KB, 231x313px) Image search: [Google]
translations.jpg
22KB, 231x313px
>>740935
>>
>>740980
the site in the pastebin of the op post for Text-Translation-0.15 is super sketchy
mind posting it to mega or pomf.cat
>>
>>740984
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ejhx8mytq726tzd/Translation_files.7z
>>
I can get the game to work, but the only english text is character select. I can't figure out how to play the damn game
>>
>>736396
Would someone be so kind to make a noob tutorial on how to install this?

After some reading i managed. to install the game with deamontools. But i have no idea where to put the translation file's let alone the mod file's.
>>
>>740984
AS is flagged by chrome, it's not sketchy, it's where the file was originally uploaded.
>>
does anybody know how to get the male model to be uncensored? cant find a mod for it
>>
>>740906
you probably wont be able to
>>
>>740934
assuming I understand what that person was saying I need this someone pls find it
I need my glorious futa on futa action without resorting to tk17
>>
File: demondickgirl.png (1MB, 831x1081px) Image search: [Google]
demondickgirl.png
1MB, 831x1081px
This game allows me to fuck my ultimate dream superfit dickgirl demoness waifu.

Want list:
- Official futa mod so she can fuck other girls, jack herself off, etc.
- Futa-on-male option.
- Horsecock mod to complete my fantasy.
>>
>>741090
Does she enjoy turning nice christian boys into sex starved sluts?
>>
File: 51.png (313KB, 522x708px) Image search: [Google]
51.png
313KB, 522x708px
Tried.
>>
>>741129
Of course. Nothing is more delicious than taking a boy through all the stages. At first he is very reluctant, she has a huge cock! But the promise of forbidden delights is too much to resist.
Then he decides to touch it, just got a moment, and is shocked at how hogans hard it is, the skin so silky and smooth.
Then the delicate flavor of a clear drop of precum rolling across his virgin tongue. The sensation of her fingertips on his prostate.
And finally, the moment she savors more than anything else when he stops just being passively fucked and starts thrusting his body back onto her, giving into his ass's new hunger for all the demon dickgirl cock he can get. He knows once her demonic seed fills him,it will soak into his soul and change him forever. And he wants that more than anything.
>>
File: Help.png (43KB, 1121x684px) Image search: [Google]
Help.png
43KB, 1121x684px
Any ideas?
>>
>>741148
There should be honey sturdio 64 folder.
>>
trap´s mod pls
>>
>>740934
>>741061
>>741090
ok, I've tried making a zodgame account to view the forums and translating everything I can through google translate (made slightly more difficult by how I can't just have google translate the webpage as it won't log me in when run through it)
I'm pretty sure I've found the file mentioned on that hongfire post, I reuploaded it here https://mega.nz/#!ElxzlJpB!yJ2y301XLEYr9OzM6SyqCKUYc4ZwqS6D6L7Dlqj8OW0
not entirely sure how it works yet but i'll see if I can figure it out
>>
Is this game better than TK17, I love TK17. Don't know about this game, Does it have story or story creator?
>>
File: charaF_2016_1017_1832_43_657.png (144KB, 252x352px) Image search: [Google]
charaF_2016_1017_1832_43_657.png
144KB, 252x352px
how did i do
shes a slut and a masochist
>>
File: Capture.png (682KB, 745x1146px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
682KB, 745x1146px
Holy shit this game let me make a shiny black girl with no nipples. What a time to be alive for sick fucks.
>>
>>741247
boring
>>
>>741137
nico?
>>
>>737203
i'm sorry .what disk....
>>
Can you make your own animations in this game like TK17?
>>
>>737321
Well, I do.

エラー 1308.ソースファイル
F:\WinRoot\Illusion\HoneySelect\...\obj.unity3d
が見つかりません。ファイルが存在するかどうか、およびこの
ファイルのアクセス権があるかどうか確認してください

Error 1308. The source file
F:\WinRoot\Illusion\HoneySelect\...\obj.unity3d can not be found. Check if the file exists, and make sure that you have access to this file.
>>
>>741292
yea but it's backwards, as in it's incredibly difficult to do and easier in actual 3d modeling programs.
Also you need a mod for motion animations, poses can be without mods though.
>>
>>736396
>It's like TK17
so it's shit?
>>
does it run in w8.1? most of the games I try don't fucking run.
>>
>>741335
upgrade to win 10 retard
>>
>>737567
>thanks nigger
my sides.
>>
anyway to download a girl like marie rose? I'm so bad at creating shit.
>>
File: charaF_2016_1022_2030_19_635.png (153KB, 252x352px) Image search: [Google]
charaF_2016_1022_2030_19_635.png
153KB, 252x352px
Tried to recreate Elizabeth from Bioshock.
How did I do?
>>
new to this thread, what do I have to do to just play the game? no additional anythings, mods, crazy editing, just the plain old game
>>
So this is how it looks for me, I guess I need an uncensored patch?
>>
what a boring game.
>>
>>736617
>>737033
but how ?
>>
Is there a character database of this game like for aa2?
>>
>>741148
reinstall. Worked for me.
>>
>>741376
This, too, I'd like to know.
>>
>>741347
>win 10

is for faggots.
>>
I've tried everything...

I've tried using all of Laughingman's files...

I've tried following the steps of this video: https://youtu.be/icLJ1ABWWDk ...

I still can't get English...

fucking japs
>>
>>741420
Oh my god never mind

I just copied and pasted this in addition: https://mega.nz/#!bc1FgZCZ!TjTq6B2WmvNVdljIYZPAFJOZpfCbYDmg0Hq_9bocuLg

For all my niggas
>>
>>741422
if this doesnt work ima flip shit
>>
Can't someone with a fully working, loli & english modded game just upload it? ive been doing everything
sometimes it says assembly csharp is denied access, even though i run in administrator mode
>>
>>741381

>>736676

http://no-info.no-ip.info/hst/ used to be the place a few days ago but its down, so your best bet is to use the booru
>>
File: Lolimucheh.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Lolimucheh.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Just found out about this today. Was easy to install and get mods to work with it as well. Now to make some loli's~
>>
File: ernestborgnine.jpg (107KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
ernestborgnine.jpg
107KB, 500x333px
Does it have any non-consensual animations, or is it all lovey-dovey?
>>
>>741459
depending on the girls personality/mood i believe
>>
>>741460

Oh that's a cool touch, I might have to give this thing a try.
>>
File: moon runes.png (91KB, 501x371px) Image search: [Google]
moon runes.png
91KB, 501x371px
this happens after inserting disk 2, if i click the left button it gives me another dialog and then cancels the install, and the other two buttons dont do nothing. can somebody help me because i dont speak moon runes
>>
>>741466
idk what that is but try mounting disc 2 in the same drive as disc 1 and if that doesnt work keep asking
>>
Is this game better than TK17, I love TK17. Don't know about this game, Does it have story or story creator?
>>
>>741471
>Does it have story

What kind of game do you think this is?
>>
>>741472
TK 17 has some stories?
>>
Can someone please link a correct uncensor mod?
>>
>>741480
This is the one I used: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5718823-sbx2-uncensor-1-1-addons-updated-4k-addon
>>
>>741500

could you get the link for the loli mode kind anon?
>>
>>741503
You the Honey Select Wide Slider Mode here: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5718042-honey-select-wide-slider-slider-limit-change-v0-7-0-update-10-22

Use it to make your characters look really small.
>>
>>738555
>http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/MzXWZIDJ/file.html
sweet jesus 870... I'm most likely going to filter out 700 of these using the horrible menus.
I hate when people don't update the photo after changing the girl, wish me luck brave meme-ers
>>
File: charaF_2016_1024_0018_27_439.png (187KB, 252x352px) Image search: [Google]
charaF_2016_1024_0018_27_439.png
187KB, 252x352px
>>741519
Here's my goblin waifu
Notes:
You need wide sliders
Press V to change outfits in H mode.
Clipping will happen in some poses, just change height to something between -10 and 5 to fix.
>>
File: dude.jpg (679KB, 1127x1438px) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
679KB, 1127x1438px
How complete is the current translations supposed to be? Thought I installed everything but there's still a bunch of untranslated stuff, including the starter girl's dialogue (not Sitri, the one you screw).

Unrelated, but my guy turned out alright. The char creator's pretty sweet.
Thread posts: 402
Thread images: 103

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.