[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sakura Dungeon [English, Ver1.01, Uncensored]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: 075320.png (935KB, 1194x700px) Image search: [Google]
075320.png
935KB, 1194x700px
Description:
Sakura Dungeon is a first-person dungeon crawling RPG set in a fantasy world where monsters and humans have been at war with one another for generations. However, a new battle is brewing....

In this story players will assume the role of Yomi an ancient fox spirit who awakens after several hundred years of deep sleep to find that possession of her lovingly made dungeon has been taken from her! As if that wasn't enough cause for alarm, she has also been robbed of her power, leaving her weak and vulnerable. She soon discovers that it was a heroic knight who woke her from her slumber, and after a brief fight and "negotiation," the knight decides to join her on an adventure to reclaim the dungeon! Together, they will unearth great treasures, reveal secrets and hidden rooms, and recruit monster girls to fight by their side...all while avoiding traps, fighting off dangerous enemies and bosses across multiple floors, and uncovering the devious plans of the new dungeon lord.

One of the most important mechanics of Sakura Dungeon is the 'capture' mechanic, wherein the player will be able to capture monster girls they encounter and add them to their party.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:HD2LEGKJEZMYTM45LJQYTKGDK7NGON5A&dn=Sakura%20Dungeon%20v1%2e01%2ezip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker%2eopenbittorrent%2ecom%3a80%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2etorrent%2ddownloads%2eto%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fdenis%2estalker%2eh3q%2ecom%3a6969%2fannounce
>>
File: 074841.png (1MB, 1194x700px) Image search: [Google]
074841.png
1MB, 1194x700px
>>
>>730131

You should create a single thread for these games and make your posts to that. Not a new thread for a single game.
>>
>>730139
He's not going to he's a fucking twat
>>
Playing this now. Its a good game but if you are only looking to fap, this probably isn't for you
>>
>>730131
Thanks
>>
How?
>>
Are there loli monsters? Just finished MGQ3.
>>
>>730131
Hey, this game's nice. i'm having fun.
>>
Is this similar to Demon Master Chris?
>>
>>730131
Are there similar Sakura games? I only saw a post about Sakura Swim Club.
>>
>>731761
>http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/710/

Pretty sure they are similiar
>>
>>732040

All the Sakura games:
- Have great art if you like that style.
- Generally have animal girls if you like that, except Swim Club
- Are terribly written by an emo 13yo virgin who thinks good writing is cramming in as many adverbs and adjectives as possible.

But the genres are often different. Sakura Clicker is, obviously, a clicker game. Swim Club is bog standard ADV, Dungeon is RPG... If you care check the type.
>>
>>732049
>Are terribly written by an emo 13yo virgin who thinks good writing is cramming in as many adverbs and adjectives as possible.

TBF that's most recent VNs.
>>
>>731749
It's very similar in theme and gameplay.
>>
>>730139
Just out of curiosity, but what other games were posted? I haven't been on /t/ in a long time.
>>
>>731761
In addition to >>732040 you can also try looking on VNDB.

https://vndb.org/v/all?q=sakura;fil=tagspoil-0;rfil=;o=d;s=rel
>>733390
Swim Club was posted here (on /t/) but I read some anons saying it was a virus.
>>
>>733393
>Swim Club was posted here (on /t/) but I read some anons saying it was a virus

Well good to know. Thanks.
>>
>>733394
and this is a virus too?
>>
>>733623
yes
>>
>>730131
The magnet isn't working anymore
>>
Anyone got Sakura Space?
>>
>>732049
>Have great art if you like that style
The art is okay, but it is annoying when every girl is the same exact body type
>>
>>733393
At least one of these oneshot game uploads was set to run as admin by default, which is suspicious as fuck, but I haven't actually heard anyone substantiate the virus claim. There's at least one anonymous who's been freaking the fuck out about the uploader creating an individual thread for every game and it kinda seems like they're just guessing in order to have one more reason to report the threads. I wouldn't run any game that's set to run as admin, but if it's something insidious, it's not a given the uploader even realized it (which they'd presumably have to if they're literally all some kind of trojan-bearers). Worth approaching with caution, but without any further evidence, this seems largely like one upset anon with an (understandable) axe to grind playing Chicken Little, and a clueless uploader who may have unknowingly shared an infected file. For what it's worth, I checked one of the other uploads (Dungeons and Prisoners), and Windows Defender, AVG, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, and Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit all came up clean. Not a guarantee, take it for what you will and definitely check it for yourself first if you go for it.
>>
>>734343
Nice alternating digits. But tbqh with you it doesn't really take much effort to load up nyaatorrents and get the game there

Even if nyaa is blocked for you, you can use immunicity.host or the Tor Browser to unblock it
>>
>>734348
Yeah, that's a fair point.
>>
>>734039
It'll probably take a few more days.

http://i.imgur.com/b3IveuF.jpg
>>
>>730131
Is this the steam version or 18+ edition?
>>
>>734343
A virus doesn't need a game to run as admin to do damage.

Permissions in windows is really strange, the files a virus tends to go after and hide in can't be modified by even an app running in admin.

So in essence being afraid of a game that needs to be run in admin mode doesn't really mean anything (Considering every japanese game I've seen keeps the save data in the program files folder with it, thus the reason for admin mode being a requirement).

I can't say whether this download is a virus or not, but you need to remember simply downloading a file puts you at risk. And a LOT of non-malicious software needs to be run as admin to function properly.
>>
I'd also like to point out that this thread has a different M.O from the other, one time off threads.

Those threads typically throw "tags" for genre, almost pulling the information directly off another website. (Possibly Steam).

While this has a similar M.O. Copying the steam description pretty much word for word, it lacks other tells of the previous uploads.

It lags the "tags" and other borderline useless information.

It also has different trackers stored in the magnet URL.

I think it's fair to not judge this thread off of other threads without a bit more evidence, since, in all honesty, the other threads are considered viruses, there was no other thread to put this game into. Since the other threads needed to be saged.
>>
>>735448
R18
>>
>>734343
Kapersky and Avast have also come up clean for what it's worth.
>>
>>736366

The only one I've seen that for sure was trojaned was one that's fallen off since - everyone was specifically posting what virus warnings it triggered (and it had the wrong game image on the OP).
>>
>>734343
Any decent pirate should have a AV and malwarebytes.
>>
>>736362

Sorry, but I'll respectfully disagree with you anon.

It's pretty easy to set up a noddy, run once-or-twice account on your box for testing stuff like that. Because of ransomware, you do not want to run stuff on your main user account at all.

If a machine is run as admin it's game over for the entire box. Wipe and reinstall.

If OTOH a game runs nicely in an LUA and it's observed not to do anything malicious for a couple of weeks then consider moving ir, together with saved games files, into your main a/c.

Or even, just have a sacrificial a/c which is for running games that do not need network access or to interact with your data. Either is good.

Defence in depth is important.

Now someone's going to comment on privilege escalation exploits and to be fair I've skipped over this bit. But most of the trojans you will encounter will be put together by boneheaded crims and won't be anywhere near as technically advanced.
>>
>>736869

Also, stuff like this merits a look at virustotal.
>>
>>736362

Also, that games save into their installation directory is an easily solved problem. Second hard disc, second partition, or just a directory named something like c:\ecchi.

Install game to c:\ecchi\somegame

Grant localcomputer\disposableaccout R+W to c:\ecchi\somegame.

I still don't recommend that it's run under main user account (ransomware) but the game can then write save files without requiring admin.

Also, procmon by sysinternals (now bought out by MS) is bloody useful for trying to find out where random hangs occur. TMYK.
>>
OP magnet didn't work on linux.
This one does:

English Version + Nudity Patch

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e15ffc19a6ffa6b1cca66b5f1f9fdc1e33ae7b42&dn=Sakura%20Dungeon%20v1.01&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2feddie4.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544%2fannounce
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.