[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adolf Hitler

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: HDNW.jpg (6KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
HDNW.jpg
6KB, 299x168px
The Greatest Story NEVER Told:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:BC0B911654E2795536370F8CAE59D123DB4B95B4&dn=adolf+hitler+the+greatest+story+never+told+2013+hd+khan&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce
>>
>>715296
Is this the one about how he liked to dress up in women's clothing and force his generals to let him give them blowies?
>>
>>715301
Yes
>>
Insane tweaker.
>>
>>715301
got any more Bolshevik propaganda to tell us friend, you truly are our greatest ally!
>>
>>715296

This is a must watch.

A long documentary on the other side of WWII, the side you won't have heard in gradeschool
>>
>>716235
It is also the most retarded shit, cut together from other documentaries and films. With some new slow scrolling text and cheap sad classical music.

It also is a summary of the same old 5 nazi propaganda lies we know for years.

Sometimes i wonder how people can fall for this shit, but then i remember that you /pol/ tards are fucking retards.
>>
Brevity is the soul of wit, and the insane length of this documentary shows that lacks any nuance or consistent factual basis. Why waste so much time to tell a lie?
>>
This is great material. I'll combine it with some "Dinosaurs didn't exist", "Flat earth", "Global warming isn't real" and "intelligent design" and then I'll sell it for real money, because if there's people dumb enough to believe this, I'm sure they will pay for it.
>>
>>718004
dude, don't you know? Hitler did nothing wrong. Mountain Dew told me so, so it must be true. Why would a fizzy pop lie to people?
>>
>>716235
In gradeschool, probably not. But the Axis side has been massively covered over the decades. Everything from battle memoirs like "Panzer Commander: The Memoirs of Colonel Hans von Luck" and "Japanese Destroyer Captain: Pearl Harbor, Guadalcanal, Midway - the great naval battles of the Pacific as seen by Japanese eyes" to "Lingua Tertii Imperii: Notizbuch eines Philologen" (which was translated into English as "Language of the Third Reich"), which is an exhaustive study of Nazi propaganda techniques. Hell, there are more books in English about minor Axis members like Romania than about Ally member China, which lost millions of people in fighting against the Japanese that was probably more brutal than even the Ostfront.

Notice how I'm talking about books. If you actually want to even begin to truly understand any subject, you're going to have to sit down and read about it. No documentary, no matter how long, can ever be more than a cliffsnotes summary. And I'm not just talking about big-fonted pop history either (though depending on what it is that can be a good place to start). I'm talking 800 page tomes of tiny font, at least a 100 pages of which are citations and references. And then if you really want to understand, you follow up on some of that source material. You want to learn about what the Nazis were really like? Go read their own documentation on Generalplan Ost, the colonization plan for Eastern Europe that envisioned relocating (or simply outright killing) Slavs by the hundreds of millions to create German 'Republics' at least as far as a line running from the Sea of Azov in the south. The Nazis in fact were the villainous scum that popular history depicts them as, and real inquiry into the subject sends one down a rabbit hole to truly impressive depths of depravity.

Willfully ignorant fools like you disgust me. WW2 is literally one of the most heavily studied and written about periods in all of world history. Go read asshole.
>>
>>717865
I'll match you on whatever you donate to Sanders!
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 700x933px
>>718086
Don't worry, i also used to be an Anti-Nazi, but the more you learn, the more you end up understanding them. My advice to you would be try to learn as much as you can about everything and look up the facts and arguments from both sides. Maybe start with austrian economics
>>
Defamation: Anti-Semitism the Movie
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:I43AGEZDBC2JMON3CN2FCOH3H6UUCNBB&dn=Defamation.Anti-Semitism.The.Movie.x264.AC3.MVGroup.org.mkv&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.mvgroup.org%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fglotorrents.pw%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce
What is anti-Semitism today, two generations after the Holocaust? In his continuing exploration of modern Israeli life, director Yoav Shamir (Checkpoint, 5 Days, Flipping Out) travels the world in search of the most modern manifestations of the "oldest hatred", and comes up with some startling answers.
The film questions our perceptions and terminology when an event proclaimed by some as anti-Semitic is described by others as legitimate criticism of Israel's government policies. The film walks along the boundary between anti-Zionism, rejecting the notion of a Jewish State, and anti-Semitism, rejecting Jews. Is the former being used to excuse the latter? And is there a difference between today's anti-Semitism and plain old racism that is affecting all minorities?
Opinions often differ and tempers sometimes flare, but in Defamation we find that one thing is certain - only by understanding their response to anti-Semitism can we really appreciate how Jews today, and especially modern Israelis, respond to the world around them, in New York and in Moscow, in Gaza and Tel Aviv.
upload speed is about 150kbs so sorry not sorry.
>>
Literally Hitler.
>>
>>718086
You can't expect the average person to dedicate a large amount of research time into a narrative as vehemently protected as WWII being a battle of liberty vs. super villains. The OP's documentary may at least spur some interest into further research. It also gives a new perspective into the claims used to dehumanize our enemies.
>>
File: tumblr_nhu0f9pNgK1u3oo9ao1_1280.jpg (355KB, 1280x818px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhu0f9pNgK1u3oo9ao1_1280.jpg
355KB, 1280x818px
>>718086
You can always try to read some sources from the time period about China such as LIFE Magazine:
http://life-magazine-scrapbook.tumblr.com/tagged/China
>>
File: 1453933486779.jpg (211KB, 728x464px) Image search: [Google]
1453933486779.jpg
211KB, 728x464px
>>715296
Oh man this is totally unbiased right?
oh boy! I can't wait to see how the Jews are the root of the world's problems! And committing literal genocide being the only way to fix it!
>>
File: 1459072185989.jpg (423KB, 1212x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1459072185989.jpg
423KB, 1212x1445px
>>719944
It's evident that you haven't watched the documentary since it at no point claims the problems of the world are unilaterally the fault of the Jews nor that the solution is genocide of any kind.

It does however tell the story of Hitler's life and in doing so also sheds light on the havoc international finance (disproportionally owned by Jews) was spreading in post-WW1 Germany and the rest of the western world.

In no way does this documentary replace actually reading different books on the subject but I do urge you to watch it since one of the best things it does is undo alot of the emotional programming regarding WW2 and Hitler you've been exposed to most of (if not all) your life, something which you seem to be in great need of.
>>
>>718086
romania wanted nothing to do with it, it tried it's best to not get absolutely demolished, and to some extent succeeded.

just saying.
>>
>>716225
Oh, no - of course not. Wouldn't want any propaganda to make it into this historically factual thread.
>>
>>715296
bump
>>
>>720614
Or you know, you can just read an actual book on WW2 and the interbellum politics instead of watching a shitty homebrew "documentary" made by some retarded tinfoil meth-head neonazi.
>>
>>725218
>>719944
Rise and Fall of the Third Reich is a good one. It's actually in the audiobook thread.

>>698628
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.