[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Golden Time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
Golden Time! A fun romcom that doesn't feature high school kids, but college students! Isn't that nifty?

torrent:
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=725257
>>
Bump because this is a great anime.
>>
File: Golden_20_3[1].jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Golden_20_3[1].jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>711124
I hated it. All the characters were worthy of death. Everyone except Linda that is. I've never seen an anime which has THAT many such unlikable characters.

I have no idea how it got 24 episodes.
>>
>>710878
Pretty good anime. The only thing that would've made this movie better was if they removed the supernatural aspect of it. You know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>711434
anime I mean.
>>
Just watched the first episode. Kinda nice that it's not another generic high school anime. Thanks for the recommendation!
>>
>>711332
Yeah, I started to watch it because of this post, wanting to prove that "You are wrong" but FUCK he wasn't... All of these characters, whatthefuck?
>>
>>714066
It has been some time since I watched that anime, but the way I recall it the 3 main characters weren't that horrible, at least for the first 12 or so episodes.
Characters like 2D-kun or whatever the fuck his name was and Oka were just annoying though.
If I'm not mistaken this was one of those animes that got 24 episodes, but only had enough content for 12. It starts nice but then just goes to total shit over time, dragging on and on without any progress. In theory I really like the setting though, amnesia always was kind of interesting to me, I just wish they didn't bring all that supernatural shit into the anime. (like >>711434 said)
>>
I fucking hate the protagonist and his PTSD bullshit
>>
>>711332
>I've never seen an anime which has THAT many such unlikable characters.
You must not have seen attack on titan?
>>
Easily one of my top 10, and underrated imo.
Anyone got some good slice of lifes like Sound of the Sky?
Might move onto those, unless more anime like this exists.
>>
>>715145
He said characters.
>>
>>711332
I came here to post this.
>>
>>715145
Now we also have Mayoiga. Trying for the record, baby!
>>
>>711332
this show was supposed to be my show of the season back when it was coming out, then halfway through I realized the only character I can tolerate was 2D-kun, a character I had no feelings for.
>>
>>715710
>mayoiga
It's blatant satire, it counts about as much as Daily Lives of High School boys counts as a slice-of-life or Sakamoto counts as a chuuni show.
>>
you just dont like it because it doesnt have cute underage girls, magial powers, muh action, you fucking plebs.

the onle flaw it has was that gost shit.
>>
Koko a shit
>>
>>711332
I know this is too late but...

Linda actually made the whole anime shit! Although I wanted her to win even though Banri is a dumb psycho patient. The anime shouldn't have romance but schizophrenia as a tag.

Like wtf she is first tsundere during highschool then "the answer was yes", then they peel satsuma together and Koko just happens to take him away and no Linda-after explained??

Also, why did old Banri have to disappear and not join with the new Banri's personality if his memories returned? Abs retarded 11/9 going to watch it again
>>
>>710878
>A fun romcom that doesn't feature high school kids, but college students!
But they are acting like high school kids
>>
File: Koko.jpg (218KB, 1279x2071px) Image search: [Google]
Koko.jpg
218KB, 1279x2071px
>>710878

best girl
>>
Be careful what you say to Banri or he may have a case of EXPLOSIVE AMNESIA!

If you want an overview of the series presented in the best way possible, watch this

https://youtu.be/7kDdlHTPZCY
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.