[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Void

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: The_Void_(video_game).jpg (49KB, 325x460px) Image search: [Google]
The_Void_(video_game).jpg
49KB, 325x460px
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:NIZQFEQGOWG2W7IEN4STIKIHC47JWTFO&dn=The_Void.NMKY.ShareReactor&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337

The player takes on the role of a lost soul that accidentally lingers in a place called "the Void" before meeting its absolute death. The Void is a purgatory-like place, in which the most valuable thing is Color, a liquid that represents lifeforce. Color is scarce, and the void's inhabitants are plagued by famine. These inhabitants are beautiful naked Sisters and monstrously deformed Brothers; two conflicting factions that the player must interact with. Color is a universal resource in the game — it functions as the player's health, armor, stats and ammo. With the help of Nameless Sister, the player finds out that there is a way to escape the void and be reincarnated on the "surface", but in order to do this the player must disguise himself as one of the Brothers and eventually confront them.
>>
Ill just add thats its a super obsucre arthouse game. Doesnt make it bad, never got around to finish it.
Give it a whirl!
>>
File: 68259303[1].jpg (118KB, 1200x850px) Image search: [Google]
68259303[1].jpg
118KB, 1200x850px
Played this a few years ago. Strongly recommend. This game is crushing. The game is very cryptic, it takes a long time to figure out what you should be doing, and it does not forgive your ignorance. Atmosphere is also excellent. The player's end goal is to track down hot chicks and strip them of their clothing.
>>
Is this an action game? Or just a dialog-ridden thing?
Can you post more screenshots?
Does it work with Win7?
>>
>>683201
There's a let's play on lparchive.org
See if it looks interesting to you.
>>
>>683205
No there is not.
Both video sources are unavailable. One got shut down, the other video got deleted.
>>
>>683385
Keep scrolling down. It's also hosted at low quality on Youtube.
>>
Pretty much, it's a ridiculously hard game. With some naked bitches to look at. I played for 10+ hours and got fucked by one of the bosses.
>>
This will forever be one of my favorite games if for no reason other than the willingness to throw some uncut man dong right in the middle of the inventory screen.
>>
It is a very weird game, and very hard.

It doesn´t help that the game itself lures you into locking yourself in a no win situation until you end up losing. Still it´s kind of part of the game, so don´t get disheartener.

The bosses are sort of bullshit. Feel free to use a guide. There´s a few spoiler free ones out there which you tell you some basic tips to keep going.

There´s also a patch that lowers the difficulty significantly. Consider grabbing it if you´re not into challenges but are still interested in the plot and atmosphere.

Basic gameplay is running around, draining color from the scenarios, then using it to stay alive (color is your life) and to interact with the world/attack.

It´s got some enemies and there´s a few bosses, but it´s not a fighting game. It´s fairly hard to classify, to be honest.

Thing is, it´s a fucking jewel. A very weird one.

Completely recommended. Play 30 minutes, that´s about all you need to see if the game is for you. The difficulty doesn´t kick in until later, though, so don´t be surprised.
>>
File: 570_4.jpg (830KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
570_4.jpg
830KB, 1440x900px
I agree with what's been said already. It's a game I grabbed on Steam on a whim and played for a bit. Turned out it wasn't for me but I've never really forgotten it, definitely a memorable game as far as visuals and experience. Worth a try, to be sure.
>>
>>683189
>The player's end goal is to track down hot chicks and strip them of their clothing.
How does this have anything to do with colour
>>
The game is a resource management game. You're supposed to treat the world like a big farm, develop enough Colour, feed it to one of the Sisters to progress her, and eventually have her be the end game.

The Brothers go around fucking your shit up, eating your farms, and fighting you. You can eventually get strong enough to kill them all, but the plot presents them as unbeatable godbeasts.

Its difficult as hell to grasp, but once you actually see the system, its very straightforward. read the instructions on color farming, and experience the plot yourself, and its one hell of a trippy visual experience
>>
>>683180
Yeah I have it on Steam and I find it super hard to the point where I don't want to keep playing.
You can fuck yourself in the ass so bad you need to start over from the beginning. Only problem is, it's also sluggish as hell (walking speed etc.), so you can't just rush through everything if you do that.
If you're into hard games like that, you should play it. And if you aren't, at least try playing it and see if the 2deep4u shit is enough to motivate you to play it anyway.
>>
>>685985
Addendum: If they had just made the walking speed faster or added a sprint key, this would've been better by orders of magnitude. I know that one of the colors can increase your walking speed but it doesn't do much.
>>
>>685985
there's an easiness patch.

this is by the same dudes that did Pathologic which in my opinion is even better
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.