[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oniisama e

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: TRAINS.jpg (212KB, 1178x1570px) Image search: [Google]
TRAINS.jpg
212KB, 1178x1570px
WHAT
THE
FUCK

WHY
>>
Welcome to the early days of yuri ,where if you are a lesbian you are destined to die
>>
>>16962
But they're all lesbians! All of them! Why does this one in particular have to go?
>>
>>16963
Nanako is bi, I don't remember about the rest of the cast but it was mostly straight, anyway can't let those lesbians live happily ever after, it's not DRAMA
>>
I think she killed herself on purpose in the manga.
>>
File: crying kamille.gif (490KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
crying kamille.gif
490KB, 256x192px
>>16964
Fuck drama, at first I was enjoying the DRAMA ironically but then I really got into it and now, and now

>>16965
Seriously? Guess I'll check that out, thanks.
>>
>>16961
I kind of liked it.
It's basically as if God Himself came down from Up Above, looked at Nanako's life and how it was starting to go well and said "Fuck that shit, bitch!" and just screwed her pouch up.

Like, you could literally see her the day before going all like "We are going to marry in the Spring, and We gonna have 3 kids, 2 boys and 1 girl, we are gonna build a house near Shibuya and I'll be a writer and you'll be a famous singer" and then she just goes and waits at the station completly unaware that her life plan was just ruined. It's so fucking sad and melodrmatic in the best fucking way.
>>
You can't just make a bunch of promises and proceed to die the very next day, who even does that?
Rei is the fucking worst.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.