[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghost in the Shell Anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: oceansmajor.jpg (92KB, 848x468px) Image search: [Google]
oceansmajor.jpg
92KB, 848x468px
What's your favourite episode, OVA or movie?
How did you feel about 2ndgig ripping off hollywood movie after hollywood movie?
>Taxi Driver episode
>oceans 11 episode
>>
Anime is infallible and can rip off anything it wants. No one is allowed to say anything bad about it because it is a religious institution.
>>
>>16099
SAC episode about the cyber chatroom with everyone discussing laughing man

the heart of any cyberpunk story is about how despite all the crazy technology people are basically the same, and no episode better captures that than this
>>
>>16101

I was a circular debate that went nowhere. People are being fucked up the ass by technophilia and it can't be refuted.
>>
>>16102
>I was a circular debate that went nowhere
So exactly like internet discussions about news events or really anything in particular?
>>
>>16101
That was a good one.

It was especially poignant once you realised the Laughing Man was never even actually important.

People obsessing over meaningless things like they're the greatest, most significant mysteries of the world. It's very realistic.
>>
>>16101
Reminds me of my many discords.
As soon as discord allows VR avatar conversations then we have reached full cyber chatroom
>>
>>16104
yep people are obsessed perhaps even over nonsense that could have been easily ignored and it causes a lot of the buzz and protests and ridiculousness. they're just obsessed and refuse to simmer down and let the shit settle...
>>
SAC episode about Aramaki getting his swerve on in London.
>>
File: 10866.jpg (60KB, 952x536px) Image search: [Google]
10866.jpg
60KB, 952x536px
Sub or dub?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.