[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MOTD 2 Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

File: Chap Man.jpg (84KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Chap Man.jpg
84KB, 1200x675px
Pep has finally dumbed himself down to the Premier League's level edition

starts in 5 bings
>>
I like football
>>
File: Hanabi.jpg (67KB, 608x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hanabi.jpg
67KB, 608x720px
>fourth red card in 7 games for Chelsea
>3 red cards, 0 trophies, in 5 games against Arsenal

For some reason, I do not have much hope for the future.
>>
>2017
>motd threads

i wish
>>
>>78347184
Wenger has worked out Conte. I don't get it.

Conte is good in big games. Wenger is poor in big games. Arsenal have 0 fear playing Chelsea now. Even though, on paper, Chelsea should be one of the toughest fixtures for Arsenal.
>>
>>78347242
maybe they're just still mad about fabregas
>>
>>78347200
I'll never stop making the MOTD2 thread even if there's only like 8 of us
>>
>>78347200
yeah this board has really gone to shit... proper shame really, browsing /sp/ with the lads used to be one of my favourite pastimes.

must be strange for newfags who have no idea how quick the board was and how much of a board culture there was.
>>
Great goal desu
>>
>>78347242
It's pretty weird how Wenger figured out how to beat Conte, but no other manager AND no other manager figured out how to beat Conte.

I can't even tell what Chelsea/Arsenal are doing wrong/right, all I can see is Chelsea playing bad and Arsenal playing well.
>>
would probably have a go on tom davies if he grew boobs
>>
That, was a sitter
>>
File: 1418702778257.jpg (30KB, 500x611px) Image search: [Google]
1418702778257.jpg
30KB, 500x611px
>3 at the back
>>
reckon sir bobby probably nonced a few kids back in the day
>>
is the pickford meme over or is has he just joined sunderland mk.ii?
>>
de gay is a fucking god
>>
>>78347555
No, that's Hart
>>
fiver on one of the pundits going out of their way to praise that lukaku celebrated against his old club
>>
>Angry Birds
>>
https://twitter.com/SomeEvertonFan/status/909008933527982080
>>
File: thinkign bout life.jpg (247KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thinkign bout life.jpg
247KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>78347849
more insightful than danny murphy tbf
>>
>>78347849
is that Rooney?
>>
are they literally spending two minutes wanking over rooney after a 4-0 loss?

i mean i'm all for giving united no air time after their wins, but this is just silly
>>
>>78348013
Only 2 matches, they need to pad it a fair amount.
>>
How much was Lacazette again?
>>
>the precedent set by last week

What is this, common law or something? Piss off
>>
>>78348393
Are overhead kicks now illegal?
>>
>Celebrating an offside goal
>>
Wenger so has Conte's card he had a cheeky smile in that Interview
>>
First time Conte's Chelsea has failed to score at the Bridge, I expect them to have a bit of a slump now..
>>
Everton's Premier League away record vs Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal & Man United now reads:

Played 71
Won 1
Drawn 24
Lost 46

JUST
>>
>>78347349
Mou has beaten Chelsea more emphatically and dominated them more completely than Wonga
>>
>>78348826
I've said it before, this Chelsea side simply can't beat that Arsenal side, no matter how crazy this sounds.
The real warning sign are the red cards, 2 in 6 games is insane, especially with how similar they were. Cahill did a foul similar to what had him sent off against Burnley in the cl against the bags, if he did in the pl we would be talking about another red. There is something that is not going well at Chelsea.
>>
>>78348913
>won 1
>MOYES
>>
danny mills is such a cunt
hope wrighty twatted him in the hallway after this
>>
>>78348826
Only the 4th time Conte's chelsea have failed to score
>>
>>78348933
That's Danny Murphy
>>
File: Rin.gif (530KB, 160x200px) Image search: [Google]
Rin.gif
530KB, 160x200px
>>78348915
Mou lost twice in 3 games to Chelsea, including a cup one.
Wenger lost only once, walked away with two trophies, 3 red cards in the past 3 games for Chelsea.

Spurs won once as well, it's not A defeat the problem, it's a consistent pattern. Also, it's ok to be figured out by Mourinho. It's when you get btfo tactically by Wenger that things don't go well.
>>
Still weird seeing Spurs at Wembley
>>
>>78349051

Chelsea will be there for 3 seasons after Spuds won't they?

Better than Twickenham I guess, that would have been weird, crap stadium.
>>
>>78349026
Good point
>>
>>78348967
fuck
>>
>Newcastle 4th
How much of a wank is Shearer having over that?
>>
>>78349236
It was an awful point, Chelsea should win all the games played at home.
>>
>>78348931
I remember that game, it gave me prostate cancer
>>
No word about the 2 offside goals for City? Have officials stopped even trying to hide it now?
>>
>>78349238
Probably tossing it till it goes floppy, then going again, before wiping himself off with a Sunderland shirt
>>
>>78349285
No you retard, I was saying that you had a good point LOLOLOL
>>
Good episode that, nice Banter between Wrighty, Chappers and Danny
>>
File: Rolling girls.jpg (122KB, 617x842px)
Rolling girls.jpg
122KB, 617x842px
>>78349384
Why did I even bother trying to be witty.
>>
What's on tv now then lads?
>>
>>78349434
Cuck vision
>>
>>78349428
I'm sorry I'm pretty retarded
It was good bantz
>>
When are these fucking pundits and commentators going to stop conflating every high-boot incident with Mane's red card. The rule is not that you get a red for accidentally making contact with someone's head. It's a red when you're running onto the ball, with a player in full sight, and you make a lunge and karate kick him in the face.
>>
>>78349694
When something else they can talk about comes out.
>>
>>78349694
>when you're running onto the ball, with a player in full sight, and you make a lunge and karate kick him in the face
but that doesn't describe the Mane incident though
>>
h-have i missed it? :c
>>
>tfw had the chance to finally fuck the love of my life
>tfw couldn't get it up

gonna kill myself lads

also that valencia goal is goal of the season so far
>>
>>78349908
HAHA i cannot relate to this feel

y-yet
>>
>>78347286
top man
>>
>>78349753
Naby got a red for the same thing Mane did. Looked at the ball, kicked the opposing player's head.
Reckless play, red card. End of it, the opposing player's injury does not matter.
>>
>>78349753
Yes it does.
>>
>>78347719
every english pundit thinks that Lukaku is retarded and his only redeeming factors is that hes fast strong and has a lot of stamina, they say the same shit about Lacazette and he's slow, has 0 stamina and was only strong compared to ligue 1 standards
>>
>>78349908
If she's a keeper, she'll be understanding
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.