[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Romo as a Commentator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: 0722-tony-romo-getty-7.jpg (90KB, 700x417px) Image search: [Google]
0722-tony-romo-getty-7.jpg
90KB, 700x417px
Watching the Pats Saints game, Romo is doing a great job in the box with some really interesting commentary

>great insight into the game
>clearly passionate about football
>getting excited throughout game
>predicting play calls like a boss
>pretty damn handsome too
>>
>>78339585
Romodamus is the real deal.
>>
>>78339585
"Vegan cream pie" -Romo 2017
>>
>>78339861
lol. I love that he is brave enough to at least faintly call bullshit on Brees and Brady and their new age health regimens.
>>
He should have gone to the Broncos, they'd have a decent shot at the Owl with him.
>>
>>78339585
Romo was an Elite QB and one of the smartest in the game at reading defenses. Would make sense that he is one of the best Commentators.
>>
Yeah he pretty pretty gud
>>
>>78339996
>He should have gone to the Broncos

And cheat us all out of the best thing to happen to pro sports broadcasting since Vin Scully?
>>
>>78340090
Only for a year or two, it would have been cool to see him with another team than Dallas and take Denver to glory before riding off into the sunset.
>>
>>78340090
>>78340293
>>78340293
why did he retire?

was it personal or injuries or no motivation to win
>>
>>78340386
Back got totally jacked up. Pretty similar to what ended Aikman.
>>
>>78339585
he really is fantastic
>>
>>78340004
>elite

Only superbowl winners can be considered elite
>>
Is he a regular?
>>
>>78341571
You wouldn't consider Dan Marino elite?
>>
That fucking lip-reading. He's a god damn madman!!
>>
Honestly I didn't expect him to be like this at all. He reminds me of Gruden.
>>
Ventrillo..quist...? Or something?
>>
>>78341883
>He reminds me of Gruden.

Exactly! Gruden is a super wacky as well, but doesn't get enough credit for how much he knows about football.
>>
>>78341571
>that flag
>this post
>>
I keep missing him. I hope I could hear his commentary soon.
>>
Better commentator than he was a QB
>>
>>78339585
What went right?
>>
>>78341571

>Mexican intellectuals
>>
Romo right now is like when you meet a really cool/smart guy and decide to introduce him to your friend group.

You invite him to a party and he tries just a bit too hard to be "on" and make a good impression.

He needs some chill, but he's got a lot of potential.
>>
>>78341812
>>78342394
>>78342512
>they think choke artists can be elite
>>
Romo is the next Madden

I wouldn't be surprised if we're playing Romo NFL videogames in a few years
>>
>>78342744
If I'm EA, I would take a really hard look at this. The 'Madden' brand itself is old and maybe it's time for some new blood.
>>
>>78343049
everyone knows the Madden name though, it's bigger than the person by now
>>
>>78343049
Gruden Football sounds better though
>>
>>78339585

>IT'S COVER THREE!!
>>
>>78343049
would like to see an alternative to madden or a re-invent

love gruden too would love to have him as commentator in a game
>>
I'm glad Phil Simms wasn't on today. Romo was the best commentator today and probably will be for the rest of the season
>>
>>78347520
looks like Simms is part of the pre/post game team now
>>
>>78339585

He made watching CBS enjoyable again desu
>>
didnt like the fact that he could not believe that the Patriots had a fullback on their roster
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.