[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>37–0–1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>37–0–1
>>
File: CT1K4SrVAAAnaBD.jpg (50KB, 600x692px) Image search: [Google]
CT1K4SrVAAAnaBD.jpg
50KB, 600x692px
>1
>(one)
>draw
>>
>>78318819
GGG would knock floyd's bald head off if they fought, but we all know floyd's too pussy to fight him and only accepts sideshow exhibitions nowdays.
>>
>>78318862
Maybe 2 or 3 years ago. Loved the fight and GGG should have won, but this is the first time GGG looked so sluggish. By around round 9, I thought he would actually knock Canelo the fuck out.
>>
>>78318935

>Flat footed Canelo uses his "babbies first footwork attempt"
>Makes it a close fight

The 36 year old Floyd who clowned Canelo would have humiliated that slow bum GGG
>>
>>78318862
>GGG would knock floyd's bald head off
Truly delusional or just idiotic
>>
>118-110 canelo
wtf
>>
>>78321339
floyd in his prime was humiliated by castillo
>>
You realise Floyd is the one crying. Canelo was Floyds best win, he's the only boxer that went on to be relevant after he beat him. Now his biggest fight against GGG he loses (gifted a draw) making Floyd's legacy look not so good
>>
>>78321539

>humiliated by Castillo
>won despite an injury
>Dominated him in a rematch

Stay mad you Moroccan rape baby
>>
>>78321602

The fact that Floyd made Canelo look like a literal bum despite having every disadvantage (height/size/power/youth) whereas GGG only managed to draw despite having every advantage (height/size/power etc) says otherwise. Though I can't say i'm surprised that Britbongs are mad over Floyd seeing as he made your only good boxer, Hatton, look trash as well

GGG vs Canelo
>35 years old
>5ft10
>Career MW (has never fought under 160 lbs his entire prof career)
>Had the height advantage
>Had the reach advantage
>Drew with a blown up 5ft8 JMW

Floyd TBE Mayweather vs Canelo
>36 years old
>5ft7
>Career Welterweight (came all the way up from Super featherweight)
>Had the height disadvantage
>Had the reach advantage
>Won every round against a Junior Middleweight

WHOLE TEAM COMING IN
AIN'T NOTHING BUT THE RICH
THEY KNOW THE LIFE STYLE DANGEROUS
>>
>>78321602
>Canelo was Floyds best win

That can't be true, Canelo was like 20 years old at the time of that fight.
>>
>>78321627
>won
lmao small dick and small brain, what a catch
>>
>>78321652

He was 23 when he fought Floyd and Floyd was 36 years old and STILL made it look easy.

>Moroccan rape baby
>talking about brain size

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
>>
>>78321627
>won
I like money may but castillo got robbed the first time desu senpai
>>
File: 1333996554718.jpg (239KB, 571x570px) Image search: [Google]
1333996554718.jpg
239KB, 571x570px
>>78321715

I'm guessing you're 英会話教師. The Hilltop Hoods lyrics at the end of one of your posts points to brain damage/Australian ex-pat.

I'm guessing you're a socially awkward 20-something white manchild, receiving peanuts for talking to people.

Therefore, any opinion that fell out of your worthless mouth is rendered immediately stupid and void.

Dancing Monkey in Japan = failed at life. You are lower than blue collar labour. Any woman you meet will earn more money than you.

Your life is a joke, and your opinions on boxing are infantile garbage.
>>
>>78321715
not that I disagree with your bantz, but Canelo isn't Floyd's best win. PacMan clearly is by far his best win on paper.
>>
>>78318819
still never lost, and that's only fighting boxers
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.