[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>why can't we play eibar every week?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: fraud.jpg (19KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
fraud.jpg
19KB, 620x430px
>why can't we play eibar every week?
>>
Inb4 some Messicuck tells me he scored 2 against Jj.

1. It was the group round lol, where was he last year in the knockout stages
2. Juve's defense is nothing like last years
>>
>>78283449
he just scored two in the champions league match that is an accomplishment any way you slice it amigo and the goals were top quality so its not like they were tap in or the result of defending like other goals that could possibly diminish the value you'd allocate to the player's impact.
>>
>>78283475
>scoring in a group stage match is the same as scoring in the knockout stages where wins are required or you go home

Lol ok buddy.
>>
>>78283423
>we

What part of Barcelona are you from?
>>
>messhit
>>
>>78283529
That's Messi talking in the greentext, retardinho
>>
bad post
>>
File: ronnie victory.jpg (106KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
ronnie victory.jpg
106KB, 768x432px
>Why can't we play Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Juventus, or Atletico Madrid every weekend
>>
>itt subhuman Homonaldo/Offsidenaldo/Refnaldo/Penaldo third world spics and pakis
Embarrassing
>>
>>78284106
>THIS
>H
>I
>S
>>
>>78283423
>Le score in the group stages but dissappear in the knockout round man

friendly reminder Messi had 10 goals (one penalty) going in to the knock out stages, and only had one goal in the knock out stages (penalty against psg kek)

Ronaldo had 2 group stage goals, and 10 (T E N) in the KNOCK STAGES, BACK-TO-BACK HATTRICKS. Followed by TWO in the final against juve, who by the way (just incase you didnt know) only allowed 3 (T H R E E) goals scored against them in the entire CL that year. NONE of the 12 were penalties

really makes one ponder....

oh want some more facts? Messi's greatest CL season he scored 14 goals in a season. Really impressive right? except 4 of those were penalties. (shocking i know) [spoiler]He didn't even end up winning the CL that year[/spoiler]

Ronaldo's best seasons? 17 AND 16 GOALS, only 2 penalty goals per season (2/17 and 2/16). OH AND YOU GUESSED IT, He actually WON the CL in both those seasons.

truly...TRULY makes one ponder

Oh, you thought i was done did you? Just to catch you up to current events, ronaldo just beat out messi for most penalties scored in the CL (12 for ronaldo, 11 for messi)[spoiler]......despite ronaldo playing 30 more CL games in his career[/spoiler]

Now if that doesn't get you thinking, i don't know what will.
>>
>>78285489
also, Ronaldo isn't in danger of not making the WC
>>
>>78285511
Yes, against the mighty Faroe islands and the world class Hungary kek
>>
MEssi .. come to beşiktaş
>>
>>78283423
>most goals against in La Liga:
>Halal
>Atletico
>Sevilla

hmmm
>>
>why can't we play against elche and score such blooters every day

https://youtu.be/nXC-XIKoDNw
>>
>>78283423
both him and penaldo are system babies. they're not better than most of elites, just because they have the right systems and media hypes, which doesn't make em better players, yet people need someone to be idols to look up, and the Ballon d'Or need to be assigned to somebody. here they are. disgusting. just how the world works. people need heroes and they make em their heroes. in fact, they are nobody. they will be forgotten. No matter how many penalties ronaldo scores, or how many dribble-scores messi scores, they will all be forgotten. They have nothing, all of them.
>>
>>78283539
What part of Barcelona is he from?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.