[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NFL Players Association Names Colin Kaepernick Community MVP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

http://www.bet.com/news/sports/2017/09/15/nflpa-honors-colin-kaepernick.html

Racist Trump supporters BTFO YET AGAIN.
>>
>>78282654
That's funny, usually NFLPA only gives a shit about you if they're getting a cut of your paycheck.
>>
Lol why?
>>
>woke QB
the fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>78282693
Read the article, dummy.
>Kaepernick got the nod for the honor after announcing his latest round of $100,000 donations last week. Those donations came in the form of $25,000 each to four charities, including DREAM, which provides after-school programs and youth sports to New York City's youth, the Coalition for the Homeless, the Gathering for Justice’s War on Children, which combats child incarceration, and United We Dream, which aides immigrant youth, all according to the NFLPA.
>>
>>78282723
I ain't giving bet views my man
>>
>>78282654
you still know he won't get a contract, right?
>>
>>78282745
After Colin Kaepernick's 2016 season-long kneeling during the national anthem as a protest against racism and police brutality of unarmed Black men, the woke free-agent quarterback hasn't received a single opportunity to play in the NFL again.

But he's excelling off the field, and that's why the NFL Players Association is honoring Kaep with its Week 1 Community MVP award.

NFLPA on Twitter
@NFLPA

Congrats to Week 1 #CommunityMVP @Kaepernick7 for his latest $100K donation and hosting a back-to-school giveaway. https://www.nflpa.com/community-mvp
10:31 AM - Sep 15, 2017

Kaepernick got the nod for the honor after announcing his latest round of $100,000 donations last week. Those donations came in the form of $25,000 each to four charities, including DREAM, which provides after-school programs and youth sports to New York City's youth, the Coalition for the Homeless, the Gathering for Justice’s War on Children, which combats child incarceration, and United We Dream, which aides immigrant youth, all according to the NFLPA.

Last week, the NFLPA gave the same Community MVP honors to Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt for helping to raise over $33 million in relief funds for those affected by Hurricane Harvey in H-Town.
>>
>>78282679
The NFLPA is basically a black interest organization at this point. Anti-white shit has been the norm for years now.
>>
>>78282773
I'll eat goat shit if Kaper gets signed this year.
>>
>>78282803
>Anti-white shit
What did he mean by this?
>>
ESPN forcing Kaep makes me understand how much I triggered people with my Tebow mania bs. At least deep down I knew he wasnt that great.
>>
>>78282654
If he's so woke, why hasn't he donated me some moniez?, checkmate.
>>
>>78283004
Read the article illiterate. I even posted the transcript right here >>78282801
>>
>>78282803
>anti-white

Because white people never do anything wrong and should be commended for their constant perfection in the face of evil minorities?

Fuck off.
>>
>>78282984
Tebow is at least likeable and he works hard, meanwhile Kap acts like a self-entitled cunt, both are shit but at least I would prefer the dude who takes a knee to say thank you instead of "muh oppression"
>>
>>78282984
Tebow never took a team to a Superb Owl.
>>
>>78283104
>rich white dude who had everything handed to him "worked hard" and "is likeable" (translation: je white)
>Kap is a self-entiteld cunt who worked his ass of to get where he was, despite anons on this very board bitching about how all black QBs are shit, dude gets to the elite level anyway.

What you meant to type was, "I just hate Kaep cuz I'm a racist piece of shit," it really would be on-message for /sp/.
>>
I don't care for the consent agenda pushing, on both sides.
>>
>>78283096
>>78283130
>>
>>78283130
..but to sign a 9 million dollar mediocre at best QB that brings constant distractions to the team?
>>
>>78283130
In all honesty, it sounds like youre the one coming off as a racist piece of shit.
>>
>>78283130
Kap was also handed everything to him, he was raised by a rich white family, which makes his bitching quite hypocritical if you ask me
>if you hate Kap you're a racist piece of shit
I'm latino if you haven't noticed, people's race is irrelevant to me most of the time, but if you want to use it to get free shit, some personal gain or blame your own failures to it despite being "proud" then we have a problem
>>
>>78283169
the Jets did it with Tebow, didn't they?
>>
>>78283169
Why can't they hire him just to kneel the ball at the end of games?
>>
>>78283316
Tebow required a far smaller contract & bitch about being run out the league for being a devout christian. Plus he was willing to play Fullback.
>>
>>78283390
lol
>>
what does 'woke' mean
>>
>>78283827
The opposite of what you'd think.
>>
>>78282967
common sense
>>
>>78283827
socially conscious and extremely loud, i.e. black
>>
>>78283394
>run out the league for being a devout christian. Plus he was willing to play Fullback
Absolute lies. In his own words he had offers to switch positions but he rejected them because he only wanted to play QB.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/09/15/tebow-i-had-opportunities-to-change-positions-but-ill-only-play-qb/
>>
>>78283827
awake with no regard for proper tense or the difference between adjective and verb
>>
Would the NFLPA try some bullshit like nominating Kaepernick for MOTY over someone like J.J. Watt or Greg Olsen, or does he have to be on a roster for that to happen?
>>
>>78283827
brainwashed
>>
>>78282654
Why NFL players are puropsefully biting the hand that feed them? Main customers of NFL, so the guys who indirectly pay them, are the old angry conservative white dudes, who hated the BLM protests and disrespect of the flag.
>>
>>78282723
>donating money on 0 income
Lol, what a stupid lightskin
>>
>>78283130
>elite level
>kapernick
>"elite"
>implying
"no"
>>
>>78285555
Perhaps they care about these issues so strongly, that they don't care about what white people think.
There's also pressure to not look like an Uncle Tom from within the black community.
>>
>>78285555
Checked and NFL players are hood rich so they don't have a long term conception of the ramifications of their actions, virtue signaling is worth more than money to them at this point, much to the chagrin of NFL owners who are very soon going to fall from their TV throne or at least see their status heavily reduces from their previous untouchable heights
>>
>>78285597
Right but they care about their money don't they? If the NFL stops being worth as much money, they'll get fucked in the long run. Most of them don't care though because they will be out of the league by the time this shit fully destroys the value of it and it will be some other kids mess to inherit
>>
>>78285615
I don't think it matters as much to them as you think it does. They still get paid a fuckton of money
>>
>>78285566

He's getting money from Soros & Co.
>>
>>78283110
Which Kaep got paid millions for. When people figured out he can't make reads to save his life he turned to shit then turned activist. Tebow was cut for Manning and that was that
>>
>>78283096
like girls
>>
>>78283104
Hahaha. Don't play me for a sucker, dog

>tebow is white and kaepernick is black: the post
>>
>>78283130

>raised by white parents
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.