[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your opinions on this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: mesut-ozil.jpg (33KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
mesut-ozil.jpg
33KB, 620x465px
What are your opinions on this guy?
>>
I don't see anyone in the picture
>>
>>78253346
I like him. Definitely runs hot and cold but when he's in form he's pretty good to watch. I'd say about 30% of arsenals goals against can be traced back to a defensive error by him tho.
>>
why did halal sell him he was the GOAT back then
>>
What guy?
>>
One of the greatest magicians of his generation. I have never seen a dissapearing act so amazing.
>>
>>78253414
>>78253411
>>78253363
this meme is old and unfunny, come up with something new for fuck sake
>>
>>78253346
Fucking shit, an embarrassment even to arseanal. Literally ramsey tier, can't blame mouyes for dropping him.
>>
>>78253346
the more i learn about him the more i dont care for him
>>
>>78253387
bullshit

At least 50% of their goals can be traced back to him. He's responsible for being the main creator but doesn't have anyone doing the dirty work. Really underappreciated by fans/media
>>
>>78253346
Massively underrated.
>>
>>78253387
>Definitely runs hot and cold

Literally the truest thing ever stated.
>>
>>78253346
the pride of Islam
>>
You watch the game, you don't see Ozil.

You watch Ozil, you see the game.
>>
one of the best playmakers of his generation and in the German NT's history

also in the wrong club side, his talents are wasted at Arsenal. he's been supplying Giroud and Walcott, linking up with Elneny and Coquelin for years. Wenger hasn't adequately built around him.

His 2015/16 season might be the best season from a playmaking number 10 in the PL era
>>
>>78254688
It's moreso the disjointed midfield that fucks him over.

Wenger should really have built the midfield around Ozil.

You can really tell he didn't though, by his persistence with Ramsey.

Ramsey and Ozil should NEVER play in the same midfield. That's just asking for huge gaps defensively.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.