[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Klopp: signing a defender wont solve the defence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 94582629845.png (221KB, 1328x850px) Image search: [Google]
94582629845.png
221KB, 1328x850px
Well Klavan, Matip, and Robertson hasn't either. Maybe the finger should be pointed at the manager?
>>
b-bump
>>
A draw isn't so bad given the rest of the group also drew. Hopefully re-integrating Coutinho adds goals so Liverpool can do the usual "we'll out-score you even if you score 6" because the defense isn't gonna get better. Pound for pound Liverpool have one of the worst defenses in the league, and even though the City blowout wasn't really indicative of anything given that kind of shit rarely happens to Liverpool, it's not that far from the truth either.

tl;dr the defense blows and it won't get better until a coaching and player overhaul happens
>>
File: 1481023744714.gif (729KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1481023744714.gif
729KB, 267x200px
>0-0
>"defensive problems"

soccer is fucking gay.
>>
>>78253121
>coaching overhaul
happened twice since Rodgers was Manager
>player overhaul
since they finished 2nd place a few years ago the defence has changed completely. They had a shit defence then and now.

I believe theyre cursed
>>
>>78253147
But it was 2-2
>>
having one all-or-nothing transfer target is fairly inexcusable for a club like liverpool, as soon as they couldnt get van dijk they should have moved on to their next target
>>
>slipverslip

Will probabby slip instead of siagning a defender. Maybe he will slip on th eway to sign the contract.
>>
Pepe was rock solid last night, yet he's gone to Besiktas? Hmmm
>>
>defenders making howlers or the whole team shutting off for a period is the managers fault

Actually that last bit I will put down to Klopp. He should be in their heads making sure they're as engaged in the game as he fucking is on the touchline, Liverpool as a whole have been a weirdly frail defensive team for years and years though so I feel like it may be something deeper. Club/fan mentality? I don't know seems like a fucking cop out. Jurgen needs to progress in this regard asap, either adapting his tactics or personnel appropriately. Matip needs a more solid partner (I'd argue at this point Gomez is our best option) because he can have lapses too but offers so much in terms of height, length, tackling and playing forward. Robertson has barely fucking played and his one game he was great. Klavan should be a 4th choice back up but even so up until the City game he and Joel together perfromed better than Lovren being in.
I feel Klopp at this point is all in on his attack attack attack strategy and just needs to instil in these beta fucks the sort of steel, a level headed play to not waste so many chances and to not mentally switch off for a goal every damn game. We don't even face many shots when we play well, but they all end up being high quality looks that mostly go in. DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT
>>
>>78253213
yep his best season ever was a year and a half ago.
>>
>>78253213
BAM BAM BAM
>>
>>78253169
We just need another Big Sami.

Norwaybros, send help!
>>
>>78253121
You cant blame a professional footballer, who gets paid 100k a week, completely shitting himself on a fucking easy cross on the Coach. Lovren needs to step the fuck up, he has always been shit but has one good game and we seem to think he's getting better which isn't the case. What is Klopps fault however is being this fucking ignorant of your clubs most blaring weakness.
>>
why doesn't he try and train the players he's got instead of trying to sign everyone
>>
>>78254550
Lovren and Klavan are untrainable and the problem is he isn't really trying to sign any CB
>>
>>78252881

Put the money for Gimenez, Atletico doesn't even want him
>>
File: the skeletor that got away.jpg (36KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
the skeletor that got away.jpg
36KB, 590x350px
hai guise
>>
>not accepting £131m for Coutinho
>paying £40m for Oxlade-Chamberlain
>not buying world class Henderson and Lovren replacements for half the price you sold Coutinho
>not keeping Sakho who is the best CB on the club's books
>livershit poopball blub
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.