[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How good is this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2

Has an unbelievable goalscoring record, and all of those goals come with absolute top class hold-up play.

"h-he's only good in the premier meme, he s-sucks in the champions league!"
4 goals in 4 champions league games.
Really makes you think.
>>
>>78245812
He is a very good all around striker.
>>
>>78245812
Right now, only lewa is a better striker than him
>>
>>78245812
Does anyone else think that unironically he can compete for the balloon door? I think he would have to go to Madrid to do it though sadly
>>
>>78247597
No. You have to be special to win it. Kane is very good at a lot of things which makes him extremely competent, but he's not a phenomenal player.
>>
>>78247597
Not that good but still good. It's not like another striker is going to win it unless you count Ronaldo.
>>
>>78245812
Lukaku is infinitely better
>>
>>78247622
Would you still say he wasn't phenomenal if he gets champions league, premier league and World Cup golden boots this season? I'm not saying he will, but he could and if he did would that change your opinion
>>
>>78247645
You are infinitely autistic
>>
>>78247699
Lukaku is the best striker in the PL. Certainly far better than Kane in almost every conceivable way.
>>
>>78245812
If he was a Spanish guy and he played for Real Madrid, people would probably call him the 3rd best player in the world.
>>
>>78247711
Except scoring goals lamo
>>
>>78247686
Of course I'd change my opinion but I don't think he's capable of outscoring Messi or Ronaldo in the CL or going on to score the most goals in Russia - especially with the country he plays for. I'm not doubting him at all, he's very good and will score a lot of goals for the next 10 years. He's just never going to be a top 3 player in the world because he doesn't have any exceptional qualities. Which is fine because he's extremely well rounded. I do think he should escape Tottenham as soon as possible though. He's not going to win anything meaningful there. He should run down his current contract. It's the only way to escape Levy's claws.
>>
>>78247719
Nah. No one calls Lewandowski the third best in the world. Kane is a similar player.
>>
Too one dimensional to be a world class player. He's a world class goalscorer.
>>
>>78247775
That's true didn't really think of it that way. Lewandowski I think is the best striker in the world but I wouldn't call him the third best player, maybe 5th
>>
>>78247720
Lukaku will crush Kane this season. I predict 34 goals for Lukaku, 28 for Kane
>>
Do you guys think he'll go to Real Madrid ?

He's easily good enough to be recognised as the best striker on the planet and possibly (possibly) even a top-5 player in the world.

If he went to United he would have lead them to a CL and a few PL titles no doubt. Should go to Madrid IMO
>>
>>78247645

C'mon, you can bait better than that.
>>
>>78247830
Real Madrid wouldn't spend the money he would cost.

He's also a mong and wouldn't leave Spurs.
>>
>>78247821
I just hope they don't let people like you drive
>>
>>78247832
Why does sp not rate Lukaku?

He's an incredible talent, and definitely a better footballer than Kane.
>>
>>78247845
Just you watch, cunt.

At the end of the season, when Lukaku wins the Golden Boot, I'll don this trip again and you can fucking apologise.
>>
>>78247854
Sp does rate him he's brilliant, he's just not as good as kane. Now shoo shoo troll
>>
>>78247883
Sp also doesn't rate Pogba, despite the fact he's the best midfielder in the PL
>>
>>78247881
Ok mate. You make a thread on the last day of the season and I'll apologise. This will be my trip
>>
>>78247909
De Bruyne, m80
>>
>>78247883
How can you say pogba is better than silva, de bruyne or eriksen?
>>
>>78247711
Except for scoring
>>
>>78247622
Michael Owen and Andriy Shevchenko won it.
>>
>>78247948
>Shevchenko wasn't special
Lel
>>
>>78247794
How is he one dimensional? Do you even watch him?
He lacks explosive pace, but does just about everything else you could possibly want at a high level.
>>
>>78247965
No more special than Kane; Shevchenko was even more of a poacher.

Kane's goalscoring average blows both of them out of the water too.
>>
>>78247830
He's signed a contract with Tottenham until 2022. He's JUSTed his career.
>>
>>78247948
In the modern era you have to be special. The award has taken on new meaning and importance since the days of Owen winning it.
>>
>>78248469
Again, Shevchenko and Cannavaro.

He won't beat Messi or Ronaldo while they're still at their best, but top 3 isn't beyond him this year if he can keep up the goalscoring pace (they'll probably give that spot to Neymar because the transfer fee will skew perception). Once Messi and Ronaldo are done, the award will begin to open up again, and you never know.
>>
>>78248661
Well, Spurs would have to win the league at the very fucking least for Kane to be anywhere near top 5.

Reality is, he won't be coming close.

It's not just about goals.
>>
>>78248682
Spurs finished with 86 points last year kid.

You're right though, it isn't just about the goals. Kane has a world-class all-round game; against Dortmund, he was setting up as many chances as he was taking, and dealing with Dortmund's set pieces more than all of Spurs' centre-halves.
>>
>>78245812
Pls stop hyping English players, they can't handle the pressure
>>
>>78248661
I wouldn't consider Cannavaro's Ballon D'or as part of the 'modern era' - it was over 10 years ago. You're also likening Kane to a Serie A and CL winning striker, and a World Cup winning captain. Even if you don't consider those players special (I'd disagree, for what it's worth), their achievements absolutely were. Kane is never going to be recognised as a potential world player of the year playing at Tottenham, where he's won nothing, and will continue to win nothing. A top 3 spot is completelyp beyond him this season, and the foreseeable future. Without a trophy to his name he doesn't have the credibility to be named at that level and players like Neymar, Isco, Lewa, Griezmann are ahead of him anyway. You're really underestimating how good you have to be to make that bracket. Messi and Ronaldo aren't going away any time soon. They'll continue to dominate those ceremonies. You just have to look at all the great players who have never made the top 3 to see how difficult it is.
>>
>>78248856
>being this superficial of an idiot
>>
>>78248908
He could be worse; he could be a retarded aussie dipshit customer.
>>
>>78248945
Even we know better than idiotic americans.
>>
File: 1475544556949.jpg (286KB, 700x1247px) Image search: [Google]
1475544556949.jpg
286KB, 700x1247px
>>78247711

top customer
>>
>>78248661
Either Spurs would have to win the CL or England win the world cup
>>
>>78247645
Not really.
>>
This thread only has english speaking cunts in it. You wanna know why? Noone else gives a fuck about harry kane, just cause he's yet another overrated britbong. No, he's not great, no he cannot win a golden ball, and no, he will never play for a great team.
>>
>>78248856
>isco

I hope you got the sleep you so desperately needed lad
>>
>>78252996
I was having a bad morning but then I saw your post and thought 'well at least I'm not this much of a bitter spaz' and a smile just came from nowhere. Thanks a lot lad
>>
He's good for an Englishman.
>>
>>78253070
no problem friendo
>>
>people unironically rating Kane ITT
>>
>>78248945
>>78248908
when will aussie dipshit customer recover from this glorious banter?
>>
>>78248469
>has taken on new meaning
For the worst too. The real winners of the award should have been:
2010-Xavi/Iniesta/Sneijder
2013-Ribery/Robben
2016-Griezmann (maybe)
>>
>>78253112
>It's an I am so desperate to be edgy and contrarian in front of my Internet friends that I just end up looking massively autistic episode
>>
>>78253124
>2016-Griezmann

Lol wtf nigga you've lost it
>>
>>78253124
>sneijder
yes
>xavi, iniesta, robben, ribery
no
>griezmann'
lmao wtf are you talking about
>>
>>78253158
He was better than Ronaldo that year. Scored against Bayern and Barca 2 or 3 times in the run to the CL and scored 6 times in the knock-out stages of the Euros.
>>
>>78247948

they were among the best in the world in their primes, they just burned out quickly
>>
>>78253158
Baguette tsu was incredible last that season
>>
>>78253280
Kane right now is easily among the best strikers in the world.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.