[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he blew a 4-1 ballon d'or lead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 2

File: images-2.jpg (20KB, 461x319px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
20KB, 461x319px
>he blew a 4-1 ballon d'or lead
>>
>>78244983
sad!
>>
Dont worry the american messi defense force is here soon!
>>
>he's going to be 5-4 behind
>>
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME
>>
>>78245191
b-but he scored against the juventus B team in the group stage
>>
>>78245163
Puligod poster reporting for duty.
>>
>>78245191
Shit i know the netherlands have gone to shit in football, but that is just murica tier.
>>
>>78245315
And against man u in two finals.
>>
>>78245715
?
>>
>>78245715
Shouldnt you be paying for a wall or something? Era penal btw
>>
>>78244983
TSUUUU will make it 5 all
>>
>>78245739
but that was literally really like 6 years ago. literally who cares, i was 8 at the time, like who remember that
>>
>>78245762
Messi already has 5 balon dor
>>
don't know how to post pics so here's a link:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYkyQQeU0AAQDZk.jpg
>>
>>78245787
Ah I see. I miscounted. It's slightly confusing since they switched the ""name"" of the prize in between years.
>>
>>78245787
>>78245856
ronaldo will have 5 as well, hes pretty much confirmed to win the ballon last season

at one point messi were 4-1 ahead
>>
>>78245892
Yeah in know it was the miscounting which i associated with murica football tier knowledge
>>
>>78245856
I don't even care if this is bait, go fucking kill yourself right fucking now.
>>
>Nigger of Nicosia
>Winning the door
>>
>rating the balloon
[NIGGER ALERT]
[NIGGER ALERT]
[NIGGER ALERT]
>>
Not his fault the way the voting works is bullshit.
>>
>>78245605
where the fuck was ur puligod today faggot? he's a fraud and stop calling other men gods its a cuck thing to do
>>
>>78246381
>a cuck thing to do
>Being so insecure that you relate praising a soccer player to letting someone fuck your wife
Jeez
>>
>>78247083
There is only God! Death to all Heathens that dare challenge the veracity of the one true Catholic faith!
>>
>>78245605
>Puligod

Lost to Tottenham today
>>
>instagram d'or
>>
>>78248448
He was fine today though. Not as good as he could be but hardly terrible.
>>
Funny how Messicucks now say the Bdo is a meme trophy now that the useless manlet stopped winning it
>>
>>78248419
catholicism is no better than mormonism. see you in hell, idol worshipper. oh wait i dont pray to idols
>>
>>78248498
He's shit you fatfuck
>>
>>78248507
It's a rigged useless popularity contest. In 2013 they extended the vote so that Penaldo could win after destroying the almighty world class Sweden.
>>
>>78248532
CHI
>>
>>78248538
Why did you use that example and not Snijder in 2010
>>
>>78248554
Because Sneijder had garbage stats in 2010 and it was obvious 2013 was rigged for Homonaldo after that convenient extension.
>>
>>78248548
Enjoy missing the world Cup fatass
>>
File: IMG_3898.jpg (60KB, 349x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3898.jpg
60KB, 349x480px
>>
>>78248569
>Ameristats

You just proved you didn't watch football back then.
>>
>>78248581
CHI
>>
>>78248570
CA
>>
>>78248581
>Faroe islands is on the same level as Venezuela
The state of seething Halal Chicano customers
>>
>>78248603
>Chicano education
Sneijder wasnt even the best player in Serie A that season. Keep denying it though CHI. Like how you denied Trump would win or you would be deported
>>
>>78248569
Why would FIFA be bias for Ronaldo though?

If anything they extended it because they saw no outright winner and Ronaldo's early season form couldn't go unrecognized.
>>
>Balloon door is a literal meme to cause a rivalry, where one doesn't exist, between Messi and Penaldo
>This generates interest in the teams
>This generates interest in the league
>This keeps the league relevant
>This creates extra shekels

Literally the only reason for it (from a current era perspective). It uses circular logic like you can scarcely believe to justify itself, it's incredible.
If you can't see that you should fucking execute yourself instead of stealing oxygen.
>>
>>78248581
>implies dogs are bad
>penaldo fan

A muslim made this image, he's not even trying to be subtle
>>
>>78248603
>ronaldo scored very important goals, more than one, keep in mind, in the Champions league knockout stages at some of the best defense/keepers and has continued his scoring streak, up until his unfair ban of five games, while messi couldn't do that and has scored against the worst juventus team ever in a group stage match
>calling that stats

It's pretty fucking obvious who's better, so go kill yourself
>>
>>78248748
>muh offside goals
>muh tap ins from Modric/Kroos/Isco
>n-no my Tsu cant be banned for shoving a ref reeeeeeee where's my Uefadrid ref???
Have a (you) chi
>>
>>78248830
>muh tap ins from Modric/Kroos/Isco
Wasn't aware there were style points for goals. If tap ins are so easy why didn't anyone else score them and win the CL
>>
>>78244983
>over rated scam artist.
>>
>>78248581
PERRO
BARçA
>>
>>78248982
Because not every team has Isco, Kroos and Modric, you stupid fuck
>>
>>78249529
So it's okay for messi to have iniesta and xavi, who were brought up in Barcelona but not okay for ronaldo to have isco/kroos/modric who came to madrid at different times and who were criticized because they weren't that good?
>>
>>78244983

Messi will lead again its inevitable

- If Argetina wins 2018 World Cup Messi will be the ballon d'oro for tge 5th time.

- Real Madrid will not win 2007/2018 Champions, that'll be PSG or Barcelona, if Barcelona wins Messi will win too, ecause hes constantly the protagonist.
>>
>subjective awards matter
>>
>>78249650
Messi carried more the team. Cristiano Ronaldo is more like a penalty, one kick striker guy. Messi is at the same time op tier dribbler, top tier middle-field '10' and top tier striker.
>>
>>78249860
Barcelona and Argentina are not going to win shit in 2018, dumb macaco.
>>
>>78249914
Neither is Meshitco or Halal
>>
>>78249874

>>subjective awards matter

They're objective, and a World Cup title for Messi will stablish him as a definitive GOAT next to Pele and Maradona.

C. Ronaldo haven't a chance at winnong it, theres no way Portugal goes to the finaL

Messi: *activates god level*
>>
>>78248581
/thread
messifags running out of excuses
>>
>>78249930
>American customer being this mad
Idc about the NT or Halal, m8

@78249932
They can't even beat Venezuela at home. How will they win a WC? This post is b8
>>
>>78249914
They'll probably will farabutto.
Italy don't will, le defense bullshit is played out so are failures clubs like Milan and intenazionale.

Italians smell bad and are most stronzos.
>>
when was the last time a Balloon Door winner failed to qualify for the WC?
>>
>>78249985
Wait this flag is from Meshitco, i thought it was something slightly relevant like Italy.

lmao. Thats why you spend spend the rwst of your drugged out poor life support Halal.

pathetic

Meshitco the home of prostitutes and bandits you guys are disgustintly invading USA.
Fick you chapolins, pero cacas.
>>
>>78249894
>Carried the team that won two Euros and a World Cup without him
Sure thing, buddy boy
>>
>>78250026
It never happened.

Argentina will work their ass to the WC, or it'll be greatest JUST in the soccer story.
>>
>>78250039
Messi is the reason Barcelona is/was scary. All the titles in those 10 years came with massive Messi help with important goals.

No Ronaldinho. No Etoo. No Xavi. No Neymar.

But with Messi Barça still scary because Messi is that objective final-touch/final-play striker.
>>
>>78250026
He should've played for Spain. He'd have 3 WC by now and would be the undisputed GOAT.

But he could never set foot in Argentina again ofc.
>>
>>78249860
>- Real Madrid will not win 2007/2018 Champions, that'll be PSG or Barcelona, if Barcelona wins Messi will win too, ecause hes constantly the protagonist.
Its gonna happen exactly the same as last year. Barca is shit in la liga so Messi has to burn himself out carrying them. By the time CL comes, they are gonna pressure him with 2 markers and he will vanish for another 360 minutes.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.