[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>84.4% completion Is Sam Bradford elite?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: bradfordelite.jpg (818KB, 1300x724px) Image search: [Google]
bradfordelite.jpg
818KB, 1300x724px
>84.4% completion

Is Sam Bradford elite?
>>
If his knees don't explode and the O line stays healthy he will put up elite numbers.
>>
File: kipermcshay.jpg (30KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
kipermcshay.jpg
30KB, 576x324px
Todd > I'm going to have to go with a yes here

Mel > todd todd todd todd I think you're wrong and I'm going to go with a younger guy Baker Mayfield
>>
File: 1sts.jpg (621KB, 1917x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1sts.jpg
621KB, 1917x1087px
>>78231622
The answer is he's been elite this entire time, he's just either been hurt or had a shit supporting cast. The iggles receivers dropped balls like it was their job and he still put up decent numbers. The vikings offensive line fell apart last season due to injury and he still put up decent numbers.

If the vikings don't shit the bed again with injuries, they're going to do very well with Bradford. The Saints D is bad, but they aren't THAT bad. Some of those passes were immaculate.
>>
>>78231846
>The Saints D is bad, but they aren't THAT bad
They've been record-setting bad over the past few seasons. They might just be that bad. The real question is how Payton's been able to get away with putting up defenses that bad 3 years in a row without getting canned. He's wasted the last several years of Brees's career.
>>
>>78233016
Same reason Pagano and McCarthy still have jobs. Star QB = you never get fired, ever. Pagano might reach the end of the rope this season because Luck has declined due to injuries and somehow decreasing talent on his team.
>>
>nawlins """""""""defense"""""""""""""
Ummmm no sweetie :)
>>
>Smiff finally gets a consistent offense for a few years instead of having to learn a new one every 20 minutes
>top 3 QB in the league

>Bradford finally healthy
>top 3 QB in the league

The final spot is reserved for another guy who "should have been" who finally "is". Cutty throwing for 6500 yards this year
>>
Packers fan here, I have no reason to shill for the guy. Bradford is the real deal. He has an extremely accurate arm and he can unleash dragons when he wants to. His problems are mobility and he has a longer release than most other NFL QBs so he needs a good O Line to play at a high level.
>>
File: IMG_0728.jpg (270KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0728.jpg
270KB, 900x948px
>>78231686
fpbp
>>
>>78233534
its going to be siemian
>>
>>78231846
>The answer is he's been elite this entire time, he's just either been hurt or had a shit supporting cast.
Meanwhile Stafford, Luck, Rivers, and others are constantly called "not elite" because they are hurt or don't have a good supporting cast. Yet Bradford gets to use that excuse? Give me a break
>>
>>78231622
So what happens then

Who max pays Bradford and then gets the curse of the glassman?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.