[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dipp Double Down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: download (9).jpg (5KB, 301x167px)
download (9).jpg
5KB, 301x167px
All he had to do was acknowledge his fuck up and own it. Instead, the retard invokes the horrors of living through 9/11 as a Mexican.

This guy is a living meme. They have to bring him back.

https://twitter.com/SergioADippW/status/907560822301270017
>>
>>78229719
man fuck espn
>>
>>78229719
I want him to do sidelines for the World Series and NBA Finals
>>
>>78229719
It's 9/11 and I'm having the time of my life.
>>
wait did he get fired for 10 bad seconds on air? The man has been a desk analyst for years now on ESPN Deportes
>>
Ok he's just cemented his spot on ESPN Monday night football for the next decade if ESPN lasts that long
>>
bro if he isnt on every MNF game I will legit be upset
he is a massive meme and was highly entertaining
seeing his redemption arc would be absolute kino
>>
>>78229791

underrated
>>
What if he's an android simply created to push diversity?
>>
>>78229817
he did not get fired
>>
>>78230118
you are half right

but he also just looks italian so.....
>>
>>78230118
>if
>>
I'd rather see this guy more than that egg man they have next to gruden
>>
>>78229719
>living as a minority in Calexico
I seriously doubt that latinos are a minority there. Anyone can confirm?
>>
>>78229719
>All he had to do was acknowledge his fuck up and own it
I don't get it, what did he do wrong?
>>
HERE HE IS
>>
File: rodger-3.jpg (33KB, 750x558px) Image search: [Google]
rodger-3.jpg
33KB, 750x558px
Good, keep bullying him until he reaches its final form and a killing spree happens on the sideline.
>>
I still can't tell if he's joking or not
>>
>>78230665
protip: es puto
>>
>>78230665
he meant whites
>>
>>78230665
39% of California are Latinos and as far as births go in 2015 Hispanics had 234,000 children while whites had 141,000. Asians had 80,000 and Blacks had 30,000 btw
>>
>>78230740
Perhaps he should have ended with
> perro caca jajajajajajajajJa
>>
If he doesn't get a second chance I'll be pissed
>>
He's been in the US since he was 5. That whole "it's his second language, give him a break" excuse no longer flies.
>>
>Folks, it’s a pleasure to be with you guys, here on the field, from up close, just watching coach Vance Joseph from here, you watch him now on the screen. His diversity and his background is helping him a lot tonight. Quarterback at Colorado, defensive back in the NFL, and here he is having the time of his life this night making his head coaching debut

where's the fuck up? yeah it was a little strange i guess, but it was vance's first game?
>>
What's the backstory? And why does he reek of being a complete douchebag?
>>
>>78231235
Those were his lines, but his delivery...Mmm perfecto!
>>
No homo but I think he's pretty handsome
>>
>>78231235
it's not that, it's just that he's terrible. Sounds like he forgot to rehearse what he was going to to say, like a kid who didn't prepare a slideshow presentation.
>>
>>78229719
so this is what Americans call the White Hispanics
>>
We've had to suffer this fag for years, I always change the channel when he's on. Easily in the top 5 of worst reporters/commentators in E!SPN, it's pretty clear he was pushed in there by some relative because he has no knowledge or charisma, I'm really glad he finally got what he deserved
>>
>>78230665
>Calexico
I lived there in the 80's. It was almost 100%
MEJICANO then....
>>
Poor Sergio, I actually like him at Sportcenter and ESPN Radio Formula
>>
>>78232281
I knew it! What a fag, throwing muh minority card when he has been a minority exactly 0 days of his life.

Why are mexicans like that when they leave Mexico? Here nobody gives a shit about race or who is the majority, but as soon as they go to the US they copy everything liberals/democrats do, think and say.
>>
>>78230844
La reconquista está real, pinches gringos

El muro NUNCA
>>
>>78229719
Gimme a rundown
>>
>>78229719
meh its NFL related, who gives a shit
>>
ESPN México is actually fun desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOyoMOBu0P8
>>
>>78229719
https://youtu.be/w7Dg2nQpdvg
Nobody likes that guy
>>
>>78232702
He's defending himself for this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svh29lJarSE
>>
>>78232885
hahahaha butthurt regio, but the offense was for the other guy, not sergio
>>
all the local Spanish radio stations were talking about how racist it is that he's being treated this way.

being shit at your job has nothing to do with race, has to do with being shit.
>>
>>78232607
the US is a racialized society
it's like going to Mexico and refusing to speak Spanish
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.