[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the kid that made a slide tackle in the school gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

>the kid that made a slide tackle in the school gym
>>
>>78219072
so you were the kid that started crying because another kid made contact with u eh
guess why you were never picked
>>
>>78219072
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>78219080
t. angry turbomanlet
>>
I hope I shattered your shin pussy.
>>
File: 1393789746716.gif (2MB, 245x276px)
1393789746716.gif
2MB, 245x276px
>>78219072
>that one kid who absolutely mangled the frail waif like girl in your class with a slide tackle during a PE friendly game
>the bitch was limp had to be stretched to the sick bay
YOU CAN'T HANG WITH THE BIG DOGS STAY ON THE PORCH
>>
I did this and the fat kid absolutely crumbled but I got the ball cleanly, he just didn't stop. The other classmates went wild about it and PE teacher told me it wasn't allowed indoors but said the tackle was good.

Similarly in a rugby game in an interform tournament I did a perfect tackle hooking the legs of an onrushing attacker who was kicking the ball forward in front of him into space and the teacher said it was a very good, brave tackle but not legal because he wasn't holding the ball.

I wish I tackled someone in cricket but it was not to be.
>>
>>78219303
>not bodychecking the bowler while you run between wickets
>>
File: td.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
td.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>That one kid who would do slide tackles on fucking concrete
>>
>That one kid who would be the ''You even got tackled/dribbled by X''
[spoiler]It was me[/spoiler]
>>
>that kid who did a sliding knee celebration on the astro turf, ripping his knees to shreds, then tried to play it off like it was nothing
>>
File: restaurant.jpg (104KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
restaurant.jpg
104KB, 640x640px
>the kid that tackled me in a baseball game
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.