[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NFL is dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1446513112117.jpg (54KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
1446513112117.jpg
54KB, 600x576px
Jesus christ the NFL was already turning to shit but now i have to listen to some dyke announce the games? just end this shit already and all the dindus who get coddled by it. This game sucks anyway, this is more annoying than two planes crashing into the world trade center. Pic unrelated.
>>
>>78214427
Then don't watch it? Why bitch online lol no one cares what you think.
>>
http://www.weei.com/articles/column/reimer-maybe-nfl-ratings-are-down-because-product-bad

>Reimer: Maybe NFL ratings are down because the product is bad

>The NFL’s concussion crisis and myriad of off-field controversies might be driving away viewers, too. My colleague John Tomase says he didn’t watch any football Sunday, because he can no longer ignore the prevalence of CTE among ex-players.

>All of those reasons are valid, except for the silly caterwauling over players who kneel or sit during the “Star-Spangled Banner.” But the biggest explanation for the NFL’s ratings fall is probably the most obvious: the product is bad.

>Sunday’s action was atrocious, highlighted by abysmal quarterback play and empty stadiums. The Rams seemingly struggled to fill half of the 93,000-seat L.A. Memorial Coliseum for their opener against the Colts, despite claiming they sold more than 60,000 tickets. Roughly 385 miles north, it appeared even fewer people stuck with the 49ers, who lost to the Panthers 23-3.
>>
>>78217999
>385 miles north, it appeared even fewer people stuck with the 49ers
Doesn't help that Levi's is roughly 385 miles from the fucking city they're supposed to be based in
>>
File: 1504052956771.png (594KB, 760x864px) Image search: [Google]
1504052956771.png
594KB, 760x864px
>>78214427
>the entire focus of the off-season is Kappernig and dindus beating their wives
>during the days and hours leading up to the first game all we heard about was BENNETT DINDU NUFFIN
>the beginning of every single game now starts with an analysis of which dindus are kneeling and/or throwing bananas at the flag
>literally half of the plays result in flags or are overturned
>every catch needs a 20 minute review by committee
>if you smile after a touchdown your team gets a 50 yard penalty
>games take 3 hours
>MNF literally just went on until 2am
>multiple marquee players are out for the year because of the completely unnecessary (((preseason)))
>ugly female commentators are now a thing

huge fucking mystery as to why the ratings are in freefall
>>
>>78218497
the most exciting part is discovering which annoying peyton manning commercial you're going to get
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.