[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1008_Eli.jpg (55KB, 620x360px) Image search: [Google]
1008_Eli.jpg
55KB, 620x360px
What went wrong?
>>
>>78207388
autism
>>
>>78207388
He's never been a good QB
>>
You're supposed to throw the ball to your own team -- not the other one.
>>
Odell-baby
>>
>>78207388
Shit ass receiving corps without Odell. They were a playoff hopeful with the guy. Without him the offense crumbles because none of the other guys can get open to save their lives unless Odell is drawing double coverage every play.
>>
>>78207388

>Cap mismanagement.
>Imbalance in defensive priorities.
>OL is junior college tier.
>Eli gets away with shitty performances
>RB committee is doodoo
>Bob MacAdoo is not good.
>>
>>78207388
he's been shook for years now playing behind that horrendous o-line. knows if he doesn't get the ball out in half a second he's getting his shit pushed in.
>>
I blame the OL mostly, but I also blame him for forgetting that Brandon Marshall is on the team.
>>
>tfw no longer to inteligent to lose to the cowboys
>>
File: 1476648550119.jpg (32KB, 316x391px) Image search: [Google]
1476648550119.jpg
32KB, 316x391px
Eli isn't too old. Eli isn't too shit. The O line is bad, but better than some of the seahawks lines that take their team deep in the playoffs. The issue is McAdoo and his coaching making Eli so god damned scared of throwing an interception that he won't even try to force the ball down the field. What good is a 65% completion rating if you average 6 yards per completion. The coaching staff has turned Eli in to a check down baby and that squanders all of his talent. Eli is a gun slinger. He will always overthrow guys and will have some retarded interceptions trying to win the game. But when you don't let Eli try to force the ball down the field and test the double coverage that he faces you're left with none of the Eli retard magic and all of the retarded interceptions. 2011 Eli was one of the most exciting players to watch in the NFL because you never knew if he was going to throw a 70 yard bomb to a nobody for a touchdown or if he was going to throw the ball to a defender who wasn't remotely close to a receiver. Allowing Eli to make those retarded throws meant that sometimes Eli would come up with magic. But what is there now? 5 yard checkdowns to the running back and the same stupid interceptions when he overthrows a crossing route. What's the point of good statistics when you hamstring the offense every god damned week? I miss 20 interception Eli and his 4th quarter heroics. He may lose a game or two but he'll win just as many. And at least when you lose with 20 interception Eli it looks like they fucking tried.
>>
>>78208963
Eli Manning is 36. That's about the time Peyton started declining. In fact, most qbs are in decline by that age. Brady's the exception and only because he sold his soul to Satan, and even he's beginning to decline.

Pair that with a shit line and no running game, it's going to be a long year for the Giants offense. Their defense will have to carry then.
>>
File: bradybomb.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
bradybomb.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>78209019
>decline

When could Brady ever throw a long ball consistently?
>>
>>78208963

Faggot lol
>>
>>78207934
I feel like I'm gonna get greentexted because I'm forgetting some all time great, but have the Giants had a single RB worth mentioning during Eli's time there?
I am trying to remember back to even last year and am drawing a blank. They feel like another Loins who have just had a three third-string RB committee for 20 years
>>
>>78210193
Did he play with tiki barber?
>>
>>78207388
Live by the Eli, die by the Eli.
>>
>>78210193
Tiki Barber
>>
That O line is shit, and his receivers are god fucking awful
>>
>>78210938
This. Unless Eli can pull some Idiot Savant throw out of his ass, they are going to get pummeled. Beckham is the only real threat, and I hate that dude.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.