[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people realize that Tony Romo is Mexican?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Romo.jpg (41KB, 652x367px) Image search: [Google]
Romo.jpg
41KB, 652x367px
Genuinely curious, I mentioned to one of my friends that Romo was the best latino QB and he just flat-out refused to believe that Romo was latino. Are people not aware of that?
>>
He's 1/2 spic 1/2 pole
>>
>>78202899
> Romo was born in San Diego, California, while his father, Ramiro Romo Jr., was serving in the United States Navy, and his mother, Joan (Jakubowski) Romo, was a store clerk.

It sounds like he's a halfie so it's easy for him to pass
>>
>>78202899
surprised to see him calling games

good riddance to the cowboy cuck
>>
>>78202930
if only he was by some nfl stadium looking for "trabajo"
>>
>>78202949
he was actually pretty good yesterday calling out what was going to happen before it happened.
Better than Pheel "Tell ya hwat jeem" Seems
>>
>>78202918
True, but that doesn't make him not latino. Obama's mother was of English descent but we still call him our first black president.

>>78202966
>he was actually pretty good yesterday calling out what was going to happen before it happened.
That was really cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRDxDEhEgNY

You can tel he knows exactly what he's doing.
>>
>>78202969
>Obama's mother was of English descent but we still call him our first black president.
if you cook spoiled meat long enough, you can eat it, still a spoiled piece of meat
>>
>>78202969
Damn, Tony is putting everyone to shame.
>>
>>78202899
Imagine if Romo had done more to publicize the fact that he's latino. Gone by Antonio Romo instead of Tony Romo, and so on. He would have made an ungodly amount of money from endorsements.
>>
Romo is evidence that ~50 years from now most of America will still be "white," as the definition will then include most light skinned latinos.
>>
File: wut.jpg (7KB, 196x225px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
7KB, 196x225px
>>78202899
You were confused, your friend was flat-out refusing to believe this man was a QB.
>>
>>78203543
as it happened with the Irish and Italians, the only difference is white liberals don't realize that tehse people want to be white
>>
>>78203543
>half breeds will be white

Why do liberals still try to spread this autism?
>>
>>78202899
Well I don't consider him mexican. He's as mexican as your average Joe Ramirez, so not very much
>>
>>78203578
lol
>>
>>78203600
The average IQ of a latrino is 85. The IQ of an Italian is 102 and the IQ of an Irishman is 93. Please STOP using this basic bitch argument and comparing Europeans to subhuman mexishits
>>
>>78202969
Mexican is not a race and neither is Latino.
>>
>>78202899
castizo master race
>>
>>78204369
go back paco we dont need you stinking beaners for cowboy fans
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.