[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NRL friday is when the actual NRL is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11

File: 1500868724987.png (5KB, 196x63px) Image search: [Google]
1500868724987.png
5KB, 196x63px
I've got an idea that improves the bunker systems accuracy by making it more annoying to implement:

The problem is currently that where a ref had no idea they have to send it up with some decision, and when the video ref also has no idea, the result comes back to the first "guess" of the ref who had no idea.

The solution to this problem is this:

The 2 referees plus the 2 touchjudges plus 1 videoreferee each get a say. They can say "No idea/Try/No Try".

Now instead of the ref having to make a decision he can say "No idea" and now it's between the other 3 referees.

The results can only be:
>"No idea/no idea/no idea"
>"No idea/Try/No idea"
>"No idea/Try/Try"
>"No idea/No Try/Try"

This result just means there's no consensus and it falls on the video ref. If he can't decide, it's no try, as 5 people lack any idea and the onus must fall on the attacking team to show they scored.

>"No idea/No Try/No Try"
>"Try/Try/No Try"
>"Try/Try/Try"
>"Try/No Try/No Try"
>"No Try/No Try/No Try"

etc... As you can see there is only 1 result where all 3 judges cannot form a majority opinion. In all other cases we will have a majority opinion that can be checked on by the video referee.
>>
Nice poomunity
>>
Dead thread, Dead sport, Dead poomunity
>>
Poo Ltd.
>>
All jews, muslims, negros and homosexuals should be exterminated.
>>
Should post some empty nrl stadiums in this thread
>>78200286
>>78200286
>>
File: whingey.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
whingey.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>78201201
Love that little jump from GOATalolo
>>
File: OurTime.png (557KB, 405x564px) Image search: [Google]
OurTime.png
557KB, 405x564px
>>
File: FB_IMG_1505047640841.jpg (49KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1505047640841.jpg
49KB, 600x900px
>>
Nobody from NRL HQ has gotten back to me about my elite resolution to the "Try/No Try/Unsure" problem lads

NRL is truly dead
>>
>>78200652
The only criticism I can see is that the process might take longer if one cunt can't make up his mind.
>>
>>78201821
They'll all know their opinions right as it occurs. They either know or they don't.

The problem I think is that the NRL considers it too difficult to convey to the audience what's going on and some old fags would whinge it's too complicated.
>>
>>78201848
Also there's a chance the NRL doesn't want to admit that the ref has no idea

And there will be times when all 4 on field refs have no idea and that exposes them to criticism

But isnt accurate refereeing better than enduring criticism?
>>
nrl threads becoming like the crowds. becoming rare
>>
File: 112fff.jpg (243KB, 1024x648px) Image search: [Google]
112fff.jpg
243KB, 1024x648px
>>78201871
Jannies scared them off.
It's either talk about NRL or not, no fun to be had I think. Not that there is anything wrong with that or eating hot pockets.
>>
REMINDER THE NRL SUPPORTS GAY MARRIAGE AND MACKLEMORE BUT IF YOU TALK ABOUT IT ITT YOU WILL BE BANNED
>>
>>78201881
bring back au/sp/
>>
I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bumboy, baddieboy, backside artist, bugger. I'm bent. I am that arsebandit. I lift those shirts. I'm a faggot-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant, I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I'm Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck and I am fucked. I suck and I am sucked. I rim them and wank them, and every single man's had the fucking time of his life
>>
Only the elite and muscular gentlemen of /nrl/ are allowed to use their names

Only myself, Ivan and based JT (James Tamou) have that honour
>>
https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZF1DWZelB4I8d2ly
>>
https://www.fb.com/7NewsAdelaide/videos/1677610305602951/
>>
File: index.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
>my dad gets some "free range eggs"
>literally some guy with chickens in his garden, eggs are covered in shit and feathers
>apparently they are much nicer than normal eggs, huge yolk inside and great flavour
>I poach one in boiling water since its healthier than frying it according to mom
>in the water for 1 minute
>tastes like nothing special

>next day, salmonella
>every hour I have explosive shits that smell worse than a dead body and cant leave the house

Dont fall for the organic meme
>>
JT is a BIG hero of mine
>>
>>78202164
Thanks mate
>>
Homo sympathisers are degenerate trash that need to be exterminated, same with muslims
>>
File: DJZ95Q7UIAAKf8y.jpg (67KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
DJZ95Q7UIAAKf8y.jpg
67KB, 750x750px
Shane Flanagan on the 7th tackle try a few years back
>>
File: sadas222.jpg (28KB, 358x489px) Image search: [Google]
sadas222.jpg
28KB, 358x489px
I did it lads
>>>/pol/141135078
>>
>>78202321
Based you
Based me
Based community
>>
Last Tuesday, I sat in a Kings Cross café at a table across from Ian Roberts, who at 52 is still a massive unit capable of snapping rival Queensland forwards in half.

He was torn. He had penned a letter to NRL chief executive Todd Greenberg imploring him to publicly endorse same-sex marriage, but wasn't sure about sending it.

Ian Roberts wrote to NRL chief executive Todd Greenberg.
Ian Roberts wrote to NRL chief executive Todd Greenberg. Photo: Kate Geraghty
"I'm worried about him saying no," Roberts said. "No message at all would be much better than a rejection."

Roberts sent the email that afternoon. He wasn't expecting a prompt reply because this was the first week of the finals.

But a response of some sort was needed, and soon. Last week, the High Court dismissed a legal challenge to the postal survey. Ballots will be mailed out to millions of Australians this week.

On Friday, Roberts' inbox pinged. It was Greenberg. He said he would be endorsing same-sex marriage in the Sunday newspapers.

The chief executive's swift response left Roberts speechless and in tears. Greenberg took more time deciding what to have for lunch than whether to back marriage equality.

At a media conference on Monday, he was asked about the reaction.
>>
http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/garry-lyon-lets-gus-gould-have-it-for-nrl-commentary/news-story/09544198b459e056f2bab43a6329209e
>>
File: thurstonpepe.jpg (49KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
thurstonpepe.jpg
49KB, 396x385px
>>
>>78202845
Gus hating the storm and the broncos is no secret.
>>
File: JayTee.png (1MB, 1002x563px) Image search: [Google]
JayTee.png
1MB, 1002x563px
>sharks
>>
>>78202781
So where was (((Greenburgs))) endorsement? All have seen is non-NRL employee Ian Roberts claiming the NRL will do some endorsement. Nothing from the actual NRL so far.
>>
File: image (3).jpg (45KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
image (3).jpg
45KB, 620x349px
Reminder that only the Roosters can (and will) pull up the Storm's dress and give them the smack on the vagina they deserve
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.