[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Consider this a warning NFMeme is dead Bury it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 9

File: 1505077897478.jpg (155KB, 640x754px) Image search: [Google]
1505077897478.jpg
155KB, 640x754px
Consider this a warning
NFMeme is dead
Bury it
>>
>>78200286
You forgot to say consider this mercy
>>
>>78200286
To be fair part of this is LA, it'll be better when they get their real stadium (no one wants to go to the coliseum) but yeah handegg is dead because it always kind of sucked and now niggerfaggot transsexual appreciation week just takes all the fun out of it
>>
>>78200286

>its a recently moved medicore NFL team cant sell out games look the NFL is dying episode

I really wish you guys would stop using the coliseum as if you would think any fanbase wouldnt look like that with 100k seating

>Lambeau has 80k
>Lambeau doesnt always sell out
>"oh look they have no fans"

Fuck off with this fucking meme
>>
>>78200342
>>Lambeau doesnt always sell out
?
>>
There's a reason everybody with a brain didn't want the NFL to come back to Los Angeles. They've had three teams over the years and managed to lose them all. LA just isn't a football town.
>>
>Lambeau doesnt always sell out
The only game that might not sell out at lambeau is a short-notice playoff game, like if they win on Saturday and are hosting the next Saturday. Why? Because they choose to sell seats to the general public instead of having 100% season ticket holders, which they very easily could do
>>
>>78200342

Lambeau is sold out until 2045
>>
File: IMG_3694.jpg (157KB, 640x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3694.jpg
157KB, 640x459px
49ers stadium had shit attendance too.
>>
good riddance. even the biggest handegg fans will admit the nfl is shit
>>
>>78200464
Even GilletteStadium wasn't a sellout
>>
Going to a football game in LA sounds terrible. Imagine the fucken trafic and the LA chicks sitting on their phones the entire game.

No thanks.
>>
>>78200359
>>78200371
>>78200365

It was an analogy dont get your panties in a bundle, coliseum has 12k more seats than Lambeau and it isnt even modern by any standards and were dealing with a franchise that has recently moved back to LA. Packers have had/will have their team set for centuries on end

What kills any franchise in LA is the heavy illegal immigration and turnover rate for people living here, hardly anyone nowadays STAYS in LA their whole life so thats why we never have full support for any of our teams. Flyover fucks dont have this problem because most time your too poor to leave/or its just too comfy there, so they sit through the losing seasons since there isnt anything else to do. LA faggots are so fickle because we literally have the world at our fingertips and some team in the city is always playing well, our attention spans are fly sized so if your not winning then its harder to be a favorite.

Most people nowadays live in LA but arent born here, and the Dreamers just choose whatever shit team their illegal parents like/friends like to fit in. Raiders have always been associated with Gangs here in LA and some gangs have even adopted the Raider logo and fashion.
>>
The alt right is popular right now so paying money to see black out perform whites is not going to sell
>>
>>78200359
>>78200365
>>78200371
He probably meant it doesn't always fill up, because it doesn't
>>
>>78200485
Autism: The Post
>>
>>78200286

Honestly, the Coliseum is a piece of shit and it's not surprising it sold badly. I wouldn't take seats beyond the first deck if they were $10 dollars, especially when its 90 degrees in the direct sun.
>>
>>78200485
Wtf does undocumented ppl have to do with football ticket sells you fucking retard
>>
File: image.gif (4MB, 206x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4MB, 206x350px
LA is the Lakers town. No room for anything else except Dogers after the NBA season.
>>
File: Welcome-Back-LA-RAMS.jpg (64KB, 500x185px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome-Back-LA-RAMS.jpg
64KB, 500x185px
>>78200491

>reading is hard

Packers have stayed in place forever, flyover fucks hardly move out of state, and LA has a heavy illegal immigaration populous with chicano gangs playing a major role in the rise of "raider" fans. This is the reason the Rams dontbhave strong acceptance here. But if anyone tells you nobody wanted the Rams here its just assblasted Raiderfans
>>
>>78200485
Go ahead. Put a winning team in la
Attendance will be just as shit
It just isn't worth it for most people to drive to the burbs to see a blowout
What la fans want is a gimmick, not a football team.
>>
>>78200519
This guy is the epitome of a drumf tard. If he doesnt have a job-immigrants fault
If his mom dies-immigrants fault
If his rent is due-immigrants fault
If he cant get laid- immigrants fault
If the sky is blue-immigrants fault
>>
>>78200501

Undocumented people generally make less money. Pretty obvious they would rather go to a $30/ticket Dodger game than shell out $100 for nosebleeds. This is also why Laker games are mostly made up of Hollywood snobs/wannabes.
>>
>>78200543

paco pls
>>
>>78200544
What are immigrants doing that keeps ppl from going to the games? Answer this if you cant then you are wrong to blame them.
>>
Rams haven't made the playoffs in 12 years
>>
>>78200562

Your a dumbass. Most people just wear the clothes and know shit about the team. Other spics see ajd do accordingly. You've probably never even seen actual chicano gangs before. If you did you would see the fuck im talking about. They just wear the logo cause it looks cool, normies see it and say "oh hes a fan" but hes not.
>>
>>78200562

I'm a different poster, but its pretty clear than an NFL team is going to struggle selling tickets at the same price point as the Patriots, Giants, Packers, etc. I have no problem with immigrants, but they're like not likely to buy NFL tickets in droves.
>>
>>78200562
I think he's trying to say that Mexican people don't like the Rams and Chargers. I think football fans like their team. If la fans have been split between ucla and usc for 25 years then it's gonna be awhile before they assimilate to the NFL teams.
>>
>>78200576
LA has more people that make 50k> a year then any of those cities. So stop blaming immigrants. The middle class here in LA simple does not care about any mediocre team besides the lakers.
>>
>>78200595
Meanwhile bills fans pack the house and are willing to shovel out of every heavy snowfall for their team
>>
>>78200605
Exactly you idiot. People in LA simple dont care about mediocre teams. It has nothing to do with immigrants.
>>
>>78200581

Kinda this but its nostly got to do with everyones "cousin/dad/friend being a "raider fan" so thats why I like the raiders" response I get whenever I meet one of these people.

>>78200595

>middle class

Your either broke or rich in LA there is no middle ground. Most of those people have vacation homes and give two shits about sports

>>78200605
>implying anyone from buffalo can actually leave that shithole

You wouldnt be a bills fan otherwise bubba
>>
>>78200619
Torrance,hawthore,cerritos,lakewood,signal hill,culver city,downey

All middle class suburbs.
>>
>>78200595

I am not blaming immigrants, but as a large percentage of the population, they're buying power is unlikely to be used on overpriced football games. Point is: Immigrants aren't buying tickets because the Rams are a new team and tickets are too expensive.
Also, those people that make <50k are probably not going to drop thousands to see a team ranked last in offense last year.
>>
>>78200619
I like the bills cuz they have a chip on their shoulder and are the only cool team in their division. Didnt grow up within 1500 miles of buffalo
>>
this thread is living proof that people from socal are truly retarded
>>
>>78200641
You fucking dense motherfucker. If LA has more upper/middle class families then those bumfuck flyover cities you mentioned then they should have no problem selling tickets. This is not an immigrant issue. The buying power is there because the majority of LA is middle class but ppl simply dont care about the Rams right now. Nothing to do with immigrants.
>>
>>78200659
Patrician upper Midwest poster reporting, just waiting for preseason hockey to start again desubakasenpai
>>
Why is this tripfag trying to make this a class issue when the tickets were dirt cheap in the 2nd largest city in the nation?
>>
>>78200682
Worse he is trying to make it an immigrant issue. I bet he has infowars vitality pills in his medicine cabinet
>>
>>78200666

Who is saying its an immigrant issue? The question was:

>Wtf does undocumented ppl have to do with football ticket sells you fucking retard

If there are a lot of immigrants in LA and they aren't buying tickets, it's going to make the problem worse. You're right about the middle class not giving a fuck, but the problem is made worse when casual immigrant families can't afford to go.
>>
>>78200595

50k/year is poverty-tier in LA
>>
File: 1361069695034.png (327KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1361069695034.png
327KB, 512x384px
>>78200682

>sports and socioeconomic status have nothing to do with each other
>>
>>78200701
Lol if I made 50k a year I'd blow my brains out
>>
>>78200697
>the problem is made worse when casual immigrant families can't afford to go

HOW?

Mercedes problem sure is made worse because not only do rich ppl not want their cars but immigrants cant even afford them.

Im sure mercedes is well aware of this and cant wait for Trump to deport immigrants so their car selling problems are eased now that ppl who couldnt afford them are gone.
>>
tickets started at $6
if you are from LA and like American footie there was literally no reason not to go
>>
>>78200682

I wasnt trying to make this a class issue faggot I was explaining the correlation between our heavy chicano spic population and the overabundance of "Raider" fans leading to an inccorect assimptions about our fanbases. Can people fucking read
>>
>>78200727

I mean, if you think 30% of the population not buying tickets doesn't matter to the Rams, more power to you. Doesn't hurt the Lakers because they are an established winner. Dodgers have actually made a good business of selling to immigrant families.
>>
>>78200740
30% percent of LA is undocumented? Proof?

But again what do immigrants have to do with selling tickets. Both the bills and the rams average ticket price is the same $70ish so why do the bills sell out and rams dont when LA is a more afluent city
>>
>>78200286
The wrong team moved ese
>>
>>78200777

Does Buffalo have to compete with two basketball teams, two baseball teams, two hockey teams, another NFL team and two major colleges for their fans' entertainment budget?
>>
File: 1368998195742.png (598KB, 673x680px) Image search: [Google]
1368998195742.png
598KB, 673x680px
>>78200777

>so why do the bills sell out and rams dont when LA is a more afluent city

Gee, it's like one team didnt have a football team for an entire generation of fans and the other has been there for decades. Had to really think on that one!
>>
>>78200800
>Gee, it's like one team didnt have a football team for an entire generation of fans and the other has been there for decades. Had to really think on that one!

There you go you gave a much more plausible explanation now. Glad I made a Drumpftard think instead of just shutting off logic and blaming immigrants.
>>
>>78200799
>Does Buffalo have to compete with two basketball teams, two baseball teams, two hockey teams, another NFL team and two major colleges for their fans' entertainment budget?

Exactly you retard now stop blaming immigrants
>>
>>78200491
I think he is legit retarded. He has responded to me in other threads and he completely didn't get the point of what I was saying
>>
>>78200920
I made two ppl defeat themselves in this thread. They went from ILLEGALS! to yeah brah like why would you expect a non football city like LA to care about the Rams. Literally I made them respond with my original response to their illogical thiking. Theyre so stupid they didnt even realize what I made them do.
>>
>>78200286
>majority of the country is white
>majority of the players are black
>media and players still say it's racist against blacks
>"oh no, why is our sport dying"
>>
>>78200359
Wisconsin people are still in the white guilt bubble. They don't have the animosity toward blacks yet that the rest of the nation have. Also Wisoconsin is next to Minnesota so some of the cuckness probably spread over.
>>
>>78200727
There is a market for luxury cars because the rich are getting richer but german cars are unreliable as fuck. Maybe rich people finally realized the meme. Everyone I know who makes 6 fgure incomes drives a Lexus or Acura.
>>
>>78200464
>>78200286
>Cuckoldfornia
Why do we let this shithole state have teams when nobody cares about them? Give more teams to flyover cities that can actually appreciate football. Oklahoma City, San Antonio, Columbus, Louisville, that kind of shit. Fuck California and their beaner non existant fanbases.
>>
>>78200286
nobody here gives a shit about the rams. pathetic franchise. if raiders came here instead it'd be a different story
>>
>made point about how illegals assimilate in california
>at no point I said nobody cares about the Rams
>not acknowledging the movement of the Rams plus the myriad of sports teams in our state

I've heard of delusion but this shit is advanced way past that point. People will literally just make up whatever just to keep that confirmation bias going
>>
>>78201218
OKC, San Antonio, Columbus and Louisville are cucks? The reason football is dying is because its becoming way too black. Before hand they kept their mouth shut and the league did a good job of trying to prevent nog culture from leaking into the open but the dam was broke and now white people are tired of this constant shit done during anthems or interviews or how one is arrested every month for shooting or robbing someone.
>>
>>78200777
His numbers are off but its a lot.
>http://www.dailynews.com/2017/02/09/more-undocumented-immigrants-live-in-southern-california-than-anywhere-else-in-us/

Its about 1.1 million between Ventura and Mexico, which definitely isnt 30% but it isnt nothing either, considering these are rough numbers (probably higher) and these people probably have lots of legal family members
>>
>>78201329
Although I'll add, this has nothing to do with why NFL isnt gonna succeed in LA and everything to do with LA people who arent illegal lol
>>
>not understanding the problem
>still think its the locals

Please get out
>>
That entire stadium can hold the entire LEGAL population of LA.
>>
>>78201243
>California
>white people
>>
>>78201399
>tfw being white blond male in los angeles
Feels like being a wolverine sometimes, like a rare creature being sighted, I frequently notice that I'm the only fair featured actual white person in my age range in a restaurant/bar...if there is other younger or even youngish whites, there's a damn good chance they are wiggers or honestly even worse ultraliberal hypercucks...

i need to get out of here, where do you other whites live and how is it?
>>
>45k showed up
>nobody
>>
>>78201329
Between ventura and mexico there is a whole lotta of cities/counties not just LA you fucking moron. But again and I proved this point like 50 times here: non attendance to nfl teams in LA has nothing to do with mexicans. Only trumptards and russian shills will claim other wise without any proof besides muh feels.
>>
>>78200738
I used to go to Chicago Fire games for $5 stubhub tickets. Of course, you have to pay 15 bucks a ticket in fees, spend an hour driving to shithole juggalo filled Bridgeview, pay another 20 bucks to park, and deal with the perennial mediocrity of Fire soccer
5 bucks = 60bucks and two hours of driving, tbqh
>>
>>78200286
This is to be expected. LA has shit-tier fan support for every team they have. This isn't exclusive to them; Miami and San Fransisco also have this issue, and NYC to an extent.

These teams are located because they'll make money there, not because the atmosphere will be good. Ticket sales mean almost jack shit to the NFL so as long as corporate sponsors are buying them up, they don't care how many people go. Just the merchandise and advertising sales.
>>
>>78203734
If jax survive in jacksonville im sure the rams will be fine
>>
File: doompaul.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
doompaul.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
NFL and MLB are not dead, just on life support.

The fan bases are old white guys. They are dying off or being replaced by a more diverse populace. NBA and MLS are the future you chose.
>>
File: dikdik.gif (329KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
dikdik.gif
329KB, 238x192px
>>78200501
>undocumented

They're called ILLEGAL ALIENS and they watch futbol, not football.
>>
>>78203795

>NFL is dying

Good riddance.
>>
>>78203620
Damn son...
If there's one thing I like about the sports scene in Europe (every sport, I watch handball, roller hockey, futsal and I'll add volleyball this year too etc) is how easy and cheap it his to watch games.
The feeling of being the "local team" is just the icing on the cake. Maybe the most important part.
>>
>>78200543
the sheer amount of autism in this post
>>
>>78200342
For 6 fucking dollars almost any pro sport should be able to fill this...
>>
>>78203802
>aliens
From which planet?
>>
>>78200543
Can't wait for you to go back to Mexico
>>
File: discus.jpg (670KB, 1944x1944px) Image search: [Google]
discus.jpg
670KB, 1944x1944px
>>78200342
>2nd largest city in the US
>has had teams leave before
>f f fuck off with this m meme
>>
>>78203883
Do you not know how money works? Do your parents still pay your bills?

see >>78203620
That's how that $6 inevitably turns out. Poor mexicaƱos and hollywood-hopefuls-turned-backalley-blowjobbers can't afford it, and the sheltered rich in LA don't care.
>>
>>78203343
>talks about much feels while saying trumptards and Russia shills

Irony
>>
>LA didn't care about the team the last time they were there
>they don't care about it this time either now that the novelty has worn off

is there anyone actually surprised by this?
>>
>>78203343
>trumptards and russian shills
Do you have any idea how retarded you sound?
>>
>>78200485
The replies to this post confirmed that this shithole been taken over by redditfags. No wonder /sp/ been complete shit since 2012.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.