[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/FFG/ FANTASY FOOTBALL GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 534
Thread images: 104

File: trumpvikings.jpg (135KB, 500x658px)
trumpvikings.jpg
135KB, 500x658px
PREVIOUS THREAD: >>78169022

-SCREEN SHOT/PICTURE OF TEAM
-WHAT KIND OF LEAGUE YOU ARE IN
(WHEN ASKING ABOUT WHICH X OF Y PLAYERS YOU SHOULD START POST WHICH TEAM THOSE PLAYERS ARE PLAYING AGAINST)
EXAMPLE :
BRANDON MARSHALL @ JETS
JOE MIXON VS RAIDERS
DOUG BALDWIN @ JAGUARS

GIVE ADVICE, PLS NO BULLY

POST RESULTS FROM SUNDAY, LAMENT ON NOT STARTING/DRAFTING KAREEM HUNT

2 (TWO) GAMES MONDAY NIGHT, VIKINGS V. SAINTS @ 6:10 PM CENTRAL, CHARGERS V BRONCOS 9:20PM CENTRAL
>>
File: 2017draft.png (32KB, 1006x382px)
2017draft.png
32KB, 1006x382px
I'll start, advice on moves to make post week 1?

12 man PPR/bonus points, 1QB / 2-3RB / 2-3WR/TE / 1K / 1D

I picked up Garoppolo as insurance in the flex round of the draft in case Brady went down. I'm probably getting high points this week thanks to Hunt, so I'll be last in the waiver order.
>>
File: meonleft.png (90KB, 1021x944px)
meonleft.png
90KB, 1021x944px
me on left, PPR, expected to lose this week so i'm hoping my luck continues to monday night

dropped kenny stills for willie snead, think that was a good move

needed someone to start instead of OBJ so i dropped antonio gates for paul richardson, which turned out ok

got a couple of waiver bids in to hopefully unfuck my bench
>>
Calling it now, Luck won't play a game this year
>>
Standard scoring.

All my players shit the bed, OBJ out.

Can I un-JUST myself? Or am I totally fucked?
>>
File: week 1 winning.png (31KB, 957x322px) Image search: [Google]
week 1 winning.png
31KB, 957x322px
Who else had no business winning but still shit all over your opponent here? i swapped my Chief's D put for the Steelers on Thursday. That was my move of the week.
>>
>>78197187
based azn kicker will save you
>>
>>78197187
If Young Hoe gets something like 3 fgs and a couple extra points you'd only need like 7 points each out of AD and Allen.... You're not exactly screwed just not a position I'd be excited about being in

>>78197195
Sat Hunt at the last minute in favor of the safer Bilal Powell play, Jags D scored like 80 points to save me anyway. Feels pretty alright
>>
>>78197187
You have a good chance of winning. AP might bust a nut on the vikings.
>>
>>78197375
>Sat Hunt at the last minute in favor of the safer Bilal Powell play
lol i dont really think that was the safer play
starting RB on a team with a competent offense vs a starting RB on a team with no offense
>>
>>78197403
Nobody was sure what the share of carries would be for Hunt going into week 1 and with the possiblity of NE getting ahead early and KC having to abandon the run compared to Powell who's by far the best option on that team it's a a much safer play. When you're favored to win comfortably you gotta avoid zero's
>>
>>78197537
>Nobody was sure what the share of carries would be for Hunt going into week 1
not true at all, there were articles saying he would be the featured back days before the thursday night game
>>
>>78197537

Bruh you gotta accept you fucked up. They cut CJ Spiller midweek before the game leaving just Kareem Hunt and C West. I get the powell floor play thing in PPR but if you played Powell over Hunt it's your own fault.
>>
File: 5.jpg (168KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
168KB, 1200x800px
I just picked up Chris Carson and dropped McFadden. Did I fall for the memes? He was the top rusher for SEA tonight and Rawls was injured coming into this game and Lacy went out early with an injury. Could this be his shot?
>>
>tfw you lose so bad that you have to be impressed by the fact that not a single one of your guys broke double digits
stat corrections don't fuck up that 9.9
>>
>>78198000

I know this feel. Today was an outlier though. Not a single RB, WR, or TE that played on Sunday scored 20 points in standard scoring. The only skill position players to hit 20+ this week (standard) were Kareem Hunt & Mike Gillislee on TNF. Shit, only 2 QB's even hit 20 points this week. It was all defenses.
>>
>>78197667
There were even more articles suggesting it would be a backfield by committee

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/chiefs-rb-situation-shaping-up-to-be-fantasy-nightmare/deksyoq1kapm18o7v5l6tet9y

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/news/129324/kareem-hunt-charcandrick-west-to-split-week-1-carries.php

https://www.rotoballer.com/player-news/all-three-chiefs-running-backs-to-be-big-part-of-game-plan/409700

Just a few and Twitter was packed with rumors suggesting that prior to the game. Additionally, Andy Reid implied that their approach was that of a shared backfield in a press conference earlier in the week. It's playing the lower floor player not the highest celling, hence it being safer
>>
>>78169071
RIP this man
>>
>>78197991

That Seattle backfield is fucking trash but McFadden isn't going to do shit this year anyway so its worth a shot. The biggest worry I would have is just that Seattle wants to use him, Rawls, Prosise, and Lacey. Don't feel bad though because I have both Rawls and Prosise and regret it already
>>
File: 1466085189273.jpg (110KB, 552x364px) Image search: [Google]
1466085189273.jpg
110KB, 552x364px
>Luck was my starter, Palmer is my back up
>>
File: 7.jpg (324KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
324KB, 1200x800px
>>78198230
>Brandon Marshall @ Cowboys
>Eric Decker vs Raiders
>TY Hilton @ Rams
>Emmanuel Sanders vs Chargers
God that's gross. Can't believe people actually drafted Colts recievers after we KNEW Luck would be out for a while
>>
File: IMG_0664.png (147KB, 496x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0664.png
147KB, 496x327px
>Mfw the fucking rams d out scored both my rbs and WRs and flex combined, thanks crowder
>>
>>78198088
Let that sink in, the Rams and Jags defense in standard scoring, out did the Steelers and Ravens...what the fuck
>>
File: rape.png (34KB, 208x409px) Image search: [Google]
rape.png
34KB, 208x409px
AYYYYYYY
>>
Cam looked like shit which retroactively made Kelvin Benjamin look like shit. Only 1 game but it was against the fucking 49ers or else i'd ignore this. Benjamin is my WR2. Do I bench his ass or try to trade? I'm not dropping him.
>>
Who /BuyCrazyLow/ on TY Hilton and David Johnson here?
>>
>>78198555
Should have listed my bench WRs

Larry Fitzjerald
Jarvis Landry
Emanuel Sanders

I'm about to make Larry my WR2 for most of the season rarely switching him out. Don't trust Sanders or Landry because of the QB situation.
>>
>>78198574
Hilton will be fine when Luck is back. They have great chemistry. David Johnson will miss at least a few weeks though. Looked like he fucked his wrist up.
>>
Got Larry on my bench. How much will the David Johnson injury boost his stock? Worried that without running threat (CJ2K is old and wont do shit) teams will just double team Larry all day and it'll be terrible.
>>
>>78198686
Ignore me. Cardinals released Chris Johnson. He's so irrelevant I didn't even realize lol so I don't even know who their backup is. Ellington? He was shit. No running threat without David Johnson.
>>
Fucking Tevin Coleman took all of my receptions from Freeman. He had a good game but could have been better.
>>
>Started Jamison Crowder, Zay Jones, and Greg Olsen

Help.
>>
>>78198856
no

you brought this on yourself
>>
File: MAIN_Resize.png (109KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
MAIN_Resize.png
109KB, 600x300px
Team name: Houston Flexans
Pic related is a logo I made

Thoughts?
>>
>>78198491
>single defensive player
Kill yourself
>>
>>78198932
itd be good if the texans werent so bad
>>
File: 1476412619166.png (1MB, 891x695px) Image search: [Google]
1476412619166.png
1MB, 891x695px
>tfw lost a starter in the pre season and three more starters in the first week

this is going to be a long season
>>
>>78198972
I really liked Tom Savage in College which yes means nothing in the pros but tonights game... well... fuck. The Jaguars to make it even worse. I was hoping Miller and Hopkins would be able to help him out a lot this year but phew that was pretty shit.. This will be his year to prove himself I think but it's not looking good.
>>
>>78199010
>drafting during preseason

You always wait until after preseason ends for that reason. Maybe next year.
>>
Posted in the last thread, but I need a good bench/stash receiver for the rest of the year. Allen Robinson and Kevin White both appear to be ded. I had both of them riding the bench, my starters are Evans and Michael Thomas and potentially Decker.

My choices (PPR scoring, 12 teams so the waiver is fairly deep)

Agholor
Kupp
Kearse
Coleman
JJ Nelson
Funchess
Terrence Williams
Richardson

Also considering:
Tarik Cohen (is he for real?). I'm solid on RB though, stashing Martin, I have McCaffery, Hunt, Vereen, Gore and Jaquizz
Jags D (I have the Rams D, and I usually don't carry 2, but playing matchup with those two might be fun)

Leaning Kupp and Kearse
>>
File: fantasy.png (34KB, 999x339px) Image search: [Google]
fantasy.png
34KB, 999x339px
>TFW will lose this week to the one other guy that that got 100 points

wew lad
>>
File: IMG_0668.png (154KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0668.png
154KB, 750x1334px
Am I safe to bench Gordon and go for a better waiver position? I mean, it's 13 points I'm fine right? No way ap puts up 13 right?
>>
>>78199077
Cup is a trap, they played the colts senpai
>>
>>78199133
AP is playing against Minny
>>
>>78199077
How the fuck are they all available in a 12 man? Kupp, Coleman, and Kearse should all be on squads at the very bare minimum
>>
>>78199133

Denver's run defense isn't great and they couldn't cover RBs or TEs last year and did nothing to address that. You'll be fucking fine
>>
File: 1500440202448.jpg (66KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
1500440202448.jpg
66KB, 437x437px
>tfw no one got hurt this week, my opponent started Dalton, and last years winner drafted A Rob and Dave Johnson
>>
>>78199205
No I'm asking if I can bench Gordon to get a better waiver spot
>>
>>78199195
Got it. It's a work league and we drafted fairly early (along with the typical normies who all draft 2QBs and some 2Ks or 2DSTs)

Guess I'll grab Kupp and Kearse.
>>
File: pizza.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>78199221
and I didnt even need to use Mike Evans. Today was a good day.
>>
>>78198491
>Zeke in the 3rd
>or Amari Cooper in the 3rd
8 team league or work league or playing with mostly girls or all three?
>>
>>78199239
No way, my dude. Two short TDs is all it takes for you to be screwed. Plus taking points off the board when total points is probably your playoff tiebreaker isn't worth the risk to pick up some flavor of the week player
>>
File: Fantasy Week 1.png (114KB, 479x729px) Image search: [Google]
Fantasy Week 1.png
114KB, 479x729px
Feeling shitty for not trusting my gut and sitting Witten
>>
>>78199430

Rudolph could easily score a TD. Not like he's playing a world beater defense
>>
>>78199239
no, dont give up like a dong, crush your opponent or else AP will have an AP day and run for 104 yards with 3 rec for 45 yards and 2 tds
>>
Swinging for the fences coming out the gates. I hope this firepower continues all year.
>>
>>78199634
>Playing your TNF player in the flex

How to spot a noob 101
>>
>>78199674
how so? Shady Howard and Hunt are all solid #1 RBs not committee backs. idk if his bench is deeper but Its what i would have done in his position.
>>
>>78199752
You never play a TNF player in the flex position, you always play him in the designated position due to possible injuries between Thursday and Sunday. What if it comes out Sunday morning that shady has the flu and needs to sit. Now he needs a replacement but because his flex spot is already filled instead of his RB slot, he MUST replace Shady with an RB instead of having the option of using a WR to replace him.

There is literally no reason to ever play a player in the flex on an early game. Always play your latest player in the flex so that you maximize your ability to replace players of any position.
>>
>>78200013
Ahh, ok, i see where youre coming from, i guess I never really get that far deep into it, Im a big time Add Dropper in those rare cases tho.
>>
>>78196618
The question I pose to you, /spee/- should this man start Alex Smith or Lord Brady next week?
>>
Did I fuck myself starting Brees over Tyrod?
>>
>>78199133
Do you even need to make that decision yet? Vikings game will be over before chargers game starts
>>
>>78200115
Depends which Vikings D shows up, the scary superb owl winning-tier one or the spaghetti spilling one.

It won't help that the game is in Minnesota, that new dome of theirs is loud as a motherfucker.
>>
>>78200089
Wait and see how Breezus, AP and Mike Thomas play against the Vikings, Eagles D looks ok, NO's D is almost always shit, so Id lean Brady, also, hes pissed so hes gonna be coming out swinging.
>>
>>78200115
jeez, im a Bills fan, but Tyrod is just a waste of a bench slot at this moment. He was playing the Jest ffs.
>>
>tfw your app fucks up and doesn't let you take out Mixon for Keenan Allen
>>
>>78197046
If Luck doesn't play and the Colts go 0-16, will they draft Sam Darnold and ship Luck to the Broncos like they do all of their good quarterbacks?
>>
File: my goat fant team.png (261KB, 960x590px) Image search: [Google]
my goat fant team.png
261KB, 960x590px
Literally who can stop me? David Johnson ain't gonna hold me back lol
>>
>>78200206
they have to beat out the Jets, Bills and 49ers, and I think Jets and Bills have multiple 1st/2nd round picks to blow on a bust QB.
>>
>>78200215
Nobody likes 4 team leagues or keeper leagues with multiple keepers.
>>
My team

Devonta, Jordy, Dez, CJ Anderson, Carr, Prescott, Kelce, Stillers with a flex of QB/WR/RB/TE

Do I have a shot to win it all in an 8 man league?
>>
>>78200236
12 man auction PPR gaylord. I spent $181 on Johnson, Brown, and Julio then 7 on Maclin and all the other players were just $1. I'm sorry you can't handle my moneyball approach to winning.
>>
>>78200215

You're starting Latavius fucking Murray. Just about anyone can stop you.
>>
File: dont fuck with me.png (49KB, 207x407px) Image search: [Google]
dont fuck with me.png
49KB, 207x407px
>>78200255
That was the order they're drafted in. I took that pic before I fixed it for Week 1.
>>
>>78200245
so the other 11 guys let you get the 3 of the top 5 players with only $60 a pop? Who are you even playing with?
>>
>>78200215

>that trash RB depth

Believe me I've tried the ride the two top WRs and a decent flex guy but no RBs train before and its rough. WRs can be too up and down and it gets frustrating. It might be worth it to try to bait someone into trading you another RB for either Maclin or Jones if DJ is out. Both guys are streaky as fuck so it wouldn't be a huge loss if you can get someone with a high floor in there.
>>
>>78200282
I'm playing with 6 coworkers and 5 randoms. No one spent more than $57 on a player. They're small ballers. I was jelly when someone got Zeke for $25 though. I basically force bid them at the beginning, they probably didn't want to waste all their money at the start. I didn't even want Julio, I just wanted someone to spend more money on him and no one outbid me lol. Same with Maclin, didn't want him, just wanted people to spend the money. They play too conservative.

>>78200288
I'm hoping one of those RBs break out. I thought Simms could be a solid RB with Johnson and just mostly run Maclin in the flex. Praying guys like Murray and Charles are better than it's thought they'll be. I'm only gonna trade Julio for a great deal in return, Johnson and Brown are off-limits, especially with Johnson missing time now, wouldn't get shit for him considering I spent $61 on him.
>>
>>78200215
>DJ
>Antonio Brown
>Julio Jones
>all on the same team

I'll defend the merits of playing in 8 man leagues but this is like either a 4 man league, your leaguemates drafted like retards on purpose, or something else entirely.
>>
>>78200372
12 man auction. But yes there probably were retards who didn't know how to draft auction well. This is my 3rd year doing an auction draft so I guess I'm less retarded than some of them.
>>
>>78200351

I'm intrigued by Charles too. I thought about grabbing him but now that Woodhead is hurt again I probably can't spare the spot. He did look good in his one preseason game and he'll probably get consistent touches

>>78200372

Its an auction league and that how they usually end up because some tard will spend $60 on Rodgers and fuck his shit up. I was in one last year where I had Brown, OBJ and Cooper. It balances out because your depth is usually dogshit
>>
i scored 51 points this week and I can't tell if my team just had an off week or if they're retarded
>>
>>78200397
>>78200399
Auction, that makes more sense. Not a fan of it but you do you boo boo
>>
>>78200399
I've literally drafted Charles 3 times in a row and got fucked over the first 2, hoping third times a charm. And the first time he was like a first or second round pick for me in one league because the season before he was actually good. Then last season I got him cheap in an auction draft and expected him to come back well but he did literally nothing. I promised myself I wouldn't screw myself over drafting him again but it was the end of the auction and I had no one else to get. It was either roll the dice on him or get some literally who backups who I know will get me nothing. I was a huge fan of him at KC but fantasy made me hate him.

>>78200410
I'd never do it in an IDP auction though lol. But I feel like it's more strategic than doing picks. I basically had to finesse to get some players like Hooper and Wentz for $1 by purposely nominating players I know people would spend a good amount of money on so their bank would lower. Or nominate QBs I don't want so their slots fill up.
>>
>>78200403
I hope its standard, and your team is probably dogshit too.
>>
>>78200471
you tell me. My wr's might be trash this year and I'm relying on murray and hyde's fatss
>>
>>78200490

>relying on Hyde

You've already lost.
>>
>>78200490
Hyde saved my ass so many times last season t b h
>>
>>78200490
eh, you got a piss deal this week honestly, hope OBJ and Quizz comes back, and start Cobb next week, don't SlotShame. Also, as much of a injury scare Carr is, Ben is waay worse, he could just curl up and die any game. As an AB owner 3 years straight, you gotta hope Ben doesn't get so much as breathed on every sunday.
>>
Fucking hell my team is awful. RIP season already.
>>
>>78200500
Yeah it's definitely not what you like to see
>>78200552
Yeah if Odell doesn't return my team is fucked. I'm a steelers fan so I was hoping the combo of ben and bryant would work out but they shit the bed today. At least you have that Ben AB connection though haha as long as he doesn't die you're good
>>
>>78200573
well, you bought into the rookie RB and Pats hype so, you did this to yourself.
>>
>>78200598
Yeah, i knew better than to take Ben, Ive got Bresus this year, but when Ben goes down, AB dies, Landry and Vick fucking suck and won't make those trustfall throws that make AB so money in FF. Watch everyone who drafted Jimmy and Gronk scramble for Jessie James and Austin Hooper this week.
>>
>>78200573
Post your team lad
>>
>>78200598
>>78200490

Ben is also significantly worse on the road. Don't let this week fool you. His completion percentage dropped 6%, he throw for 1600 less yards, and he only threw 9 TDs to 8 INTs on the road last year
>>
>>78200631
no it's embarrassing
>>
>>78200638
Can't be that bad. How many people are in your league?
>>
>>78200643

and it's pretty bad
>>
File: kill me.jpg (191KB, 953x603px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
191KB, 953x603px
>>78200643
>>78200631
fuck it
>>
>>78200635
yeah, hes kinda dogshit on the road too, thankfully hes got the browns to beat up on 2x a year. Also, if your a Steelers fan, how would you feel about keeping the D for the next few games, Min offense doesn't worry me too much, and they looked good today from what I saw, despite them playing against >browns
>>
>>78200655
Anon I-.... Like wtf bro? Honestly you coulda got a better team from autodrafting.
>>
>>78200655
ok, its pretty garbo, were you pick 12 and went gronk and mike thomas?
>>
>>78200655
>>78200667
Also why do you have 8 RBs and 3 receivers.
>>
>>78200655

Honestly not horrendous but definitely not good. Too many unknowns and players on bad teams in bad situations. McCaffery and Cook could end up being solid but holy fuck falling for the Coleman and Watkins memes.
>>
>>78200672
Yeah, didn't really like the rb that were left at 12, and I was left with the rookies or like Powell at the end of the 3rd do figured may as well go for the unknown might be good than the known shit.
>>
>>78200604
Was right about BritBro, 2 rookie RB's and Gronk.kek.
>>
>>78200677
Rb lottery hoping 2-3 turn out good along the way.
>>
>>78200686
Didn't want Watkins really, but 8 think Coleman will end up decent. Should've started him week 1 already.
>>
>>78200711
Coleman is this years Pryor Sr
>>
G-guys, Greg Olsen is going to be better next week....r-right?

Also fucking christ that Texans defense.
>>
>>78200759
no, cam is finished, and the Bills D is legit, as always
>>
>>78200759

He'll be fine. Cam is still getting healthy. He only threw like 3 passes all preseason
>>
>>78200759
>tfw almost drafted the Texans defense

Whew, dodged a bullet there
>>
>tfw all the hot wavier wire pickups are already taken in my league

Well shit
>>
File: 1502612345419.jpg (95KB, 450x423px) Image search: [Google]
1502612345419.jpg
95KB, 450x423px
All these american flag, i feel sick in my stomach
>>
Who else played Hooper because they waited until the third to the last round to pick a te?
>>
who /davidjohnson/ here

fml
>>
>>78202043
Lmao get fucked little bichboi
>>
Is Zay Jones a bust? Should I drop him for Marvin Jones or Riddick?

I have a ton of depth already
>>
>>78202043
/leveon bell, texans D/ here, my team is desperately trying to cuck away my Hunt autowin
Could be worse I guess, keenan allen going down wk1 last season lost me a championship
>>
>1 point ahead
>I have Stefon Diggs
>he has C.J. Anderson and Hunter Henry

I lose this more often than not, but how much will the Broncos run CJ? Should I get my hopes up?
>>
>>78202580
Really comes down to whether or not henry gets a td
>>
Who are your top 10 waiver wire pickups?
>>
>>78202637

not doing 10 but once i saw him move, i went straight to pick up tarik cohen
>>
>>78202645
huge meme desu, atlantas d is a meme
>>
>>78202689

You're right I should keep injured players over Tarik Cohen.

Fuck even using the waiver wire.
>>
Should I drop dalton for Tyrod?
Should I drop Ebron for Hooper? I feel like the former would be a major overreaction on my part, but Ebron is shit year in and year out so maybe the latter wouldn't be.
>>
File: 911-planes.jpg (63KB, 400x414px) Image search: [Google]
911-planes.jpg
63KB, 400x414px
Never Forget
>>
>>78202879
Can someone do this but better?
>>
I'm killin it this week boys
>me on the right
>>
File: IMG_3919.png (92KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3919.png
92KB, 640x1136px
Despite Irma fucking my line up still gonna pull off a w, that is if the chargers d can hold the broncos
>>
>>78200245
>spend all your money on star players
>moneypall
>>
>>78202645
>>78202689
>>78202751
The Burrs receivers are all dead now.
Cohen and Howard are going to get some yards this season.
I ditched Eddie Lacy and grabbed Cohen yesterday. I don't think I'll regret it.
>>
Should I bench Jamison Crowder after that God-awful performance?
>>
File: 1500941178998.jpg (46KB, 566x562px) Image search: [Google]
1500941178998.jpg
46KB, 566x562px
MY A.Jeffrey for HIS T.Brady

It makes me a bit nervous because he has McCoy, Fournette AND Elliot, so adding better WRs will make his team the easy frontrunner.

I have Jameis Winston, and my other starting WRs are Brown and Cooks.

Am I overthinking this shit should I just get Brady???
>>
>>78198961
thanks you too
>>78199391
zeke in the second, cooper in the third
10 man league, most of them are competant
>>
File: IMG_3527.jpg (256KB, 1197x1368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3527.jpg
256KB, 1197x1368px
Rate my recent draft. 12 man league and I had the last pick in the 1st round in a serpentine draft
>>
>>78204910
YUNG HO/10
>>
pretty neat tool i found for calculating what your chance to win is on monday night, you just plug in the monday night players that each team has, what the current score is, and use the scoring settings of your league

http://www.fantasymonday.com/

I got 87% so that's reassuring
>>
>>78204802
just stick with Winston imo
>>
Should I start CJ Anderson vs LAC or Dalvin Cook VS NO tonight? (standard scoring)
>>
File: mcCeryM.gif (2MB, 239x320px) Image search: [Google]
mcCeryM.gif
2MB, 239x320px
>edelman
>meredith
Gone, and now
>david johnson
>white
>caleb sturgis lolkicker
And I have Zeke as an ongoing question mark. Fantasy gods, why?
>>
>>78200490
>drafting Big Ben
Literally never finished as a top 5 fantasy QB. Why do people do this?
>>
>>78202861
Hooper is legit and Ebron is a meme
>>
>>78205029
Cook
>>
File: Hector.jpg (160KB, 445x297px) Image search: [Google]
Hector.jpg
160KB, 445x297px
Who /alreadywon/ here?
>>
File: emmanuel sanders.png (124KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
emmanuel sanders.png
124KB, 350x254px
Can this guy get me 6.27 points tonight so I can get a W?

Yahoo, standard scoring, projected points = 8.97.
>>
>>78204802
Are you crazy?

Of course you get Brady.

He also has easy match ups if you make it to the playoffs.

Jeffery isn't a game-changer.
>>
File: emmanuelplz.png (78KB, 495x483px) Image search: [Google]
emmanuelplz.png
78KB, 495x483px
>>78205232
Im in the same boat

need 9 points tho :(
>>
>>78205548
>>78205232
>tfw chargers defense
I suppose this is war then
>>
>>78203408
>spending 91% of your money on 3 players then having to work around the auction and get sleepers isn't moneyball

Lol ok
>>
>>78205226
unless the Broncos offense goes full retard, I'm in.
>>
File: week1matchup2017.png (36KB, 984x493px) Image search: [Google]
week1matchup2017.png
36KB, 984x493px
I think I've got a pretty good chance of winning unless Tyrell Williams has a huge game (and even then I might still win). Thoughts?
>>
File: 1498537019821.jpg (32KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1498537019821.jpg
32KB, 700x700px
>David Johnson expected to miss long term, is a candidate for IR
>>
File: 1328340065084.jpg (55KB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
1328340065084.jpg
55KB, 480x288px
>>78205926
>one guy in my league got D Johnson with the first pick and Zeke with his 2nd
>when news broke that Elliott's suspension might be postponed for the entire season he started talking shit about how we should just give him the championship money already
>this happens
sometimes i think this is a fair and just world
>>
>my 3 starting WRs in PPR made a total of 9 pts
Ahahaha yesss thanks B marsh, K benj and M Bryant ahahah yessss
>>
Will Diggs get me 10 points tonight plz
>>
File: gondolawallpaper.jpg (897KB, 1625x1117px) Image search: [Google]
gondolawallpaper.jpg
897KB, 1625x1117px
Is Cousins gonna be a good QB this season? He's the only one I drafted and I reached for him :(
>>
>>78205989
Post yfw he still wins the league
>>
>>78206046
50/50
>>78205926
Sucks for all the auction players though desu
>>78206070
He'll be okay too 15 for sure Eagles just have an elite pass rush
>>
>>78206089
he very well could, he has a solid team even without Johnson
but I'm glad that he won't just steamroll everyone
>>
Okay I am in need of some advice. Going into yesterday's game I was pretty confident about my team. Now not so much. I feel like I am loaded in the WR department, But my RBs leave alot to be desired. So I am thinking about trading a WR for a RB. My RBs and WRs are as follows:

WR:Mike Evans, Golden Tate, Pierre Garcon, Willie Snead, and Demaryius Thomas
RB:Jordan Howard, Lamar Miller, Doug Martin, Joe Nixon, Rex Burkhead

Am I freaking out too soon and should ride this out? Or should I try and make a trade. I think there are a couple of teams that would make good trade partners as they have more RB talent but need some good WRs

Team 1:
RB:David Johnson, Todd Gurley, Robb Kelley, Blount
WR: Doug Baldwin, Alshon Jeffrey, Brandon Marshall, Randall Cobb, Ted Ginn

Team 2:
RB:Ezekiel Elliot, Leonard Fournette, Ty Montgomery
WR: Allen Robinson, Dez Bryant, Tyrell Williams, Adam Thielen
>>
>>78206152
That team 2 is gonna smoke niggers
>>
>>78206246
With those trash receivers? I don't think so. And it's even worse now that A.Rob is done for the season
>>
Ok boys who are some of the big waiver targets this week?

Andre Ellington or Williams to replace DJ?

Allen Hurns to replace Allen Robinson?

That rookie Detroit WR?

Alfred Morris instead of Run DMC as Zeke's backup?

Anyone in the dumpster first Bears offense?

Maybe a NE receiver since none of them can stay healthy (Dorsett?)

Discuss and contribute any sneaky grabs you're looking at
>>
>>78206329
Maybe Agholor? I didn't watch the eagles game so I'm not sure if he's good or if it was a fluke
>>
>Sebastian Janikowskis backup scored more than DJ, Bell, Gronk, Greg Olsen, and Dez Bryant combined.
>>
File: IMG_5715.jpg (19KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5715.jpg
19KB, 231x218px
>jordan howard owner
>that performance by tarik cohen
s-should I be worried?
>>
File: IMG_0670.jpg (53KB, 345x378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0670.jpg
53KB, 345x378px
>>78206397
Forgot my face
>>
>>78206329
I would definitely try to pick up Tarik Cohen in ppr/0.5 ppr, or if I was a Howard owner.
>>
>>78206329
>Andre Ellington or Williams to replace DJ?

Is DJ officially out yet? I have been hearing back and forth reports. But regardless Williams would be the one to add. I imagine Ellington will just be a passing down back.

>Allen Hurns to replace Allen Robinson?

He would be the replacement. Not a great add though since the Jags will mostly be running the ball. I didn't like Robinson as a WR with Bottles throwing him the ball, So I am even less sold on Hurns.

>That rookie Detroit WR?
He looked pretty good. Definite add if you can get him.

>Alfred Morris instead of Run DMC as Zeke's backup?

I think Zeke will probably play all year. And Morris looked pretty bad yesterday on his few carries. But he would be a good handcuff

>Anyone in the dumpster first Bears offense?

Maybe that RB who blew up yesterday? Not sure how they are going to work him in with Jordan Howard though.
>>
What WR should I target to trade for with Gillislee while he's still a hot commodity??
>>
>>78206904
I'm offering Crabtree for what it's worth.
>>
r8 h8 illuminate. Was super drunk and just dicked around this draft.
>>
got this trade this morning as a current allen robinson owner.
i get OBJ for CJ anderson, Jarvis Landy and Corey Coleman.

yay or nay?

12 man standard
>>
>>78206329
#1 grab Kenny golloday if you can
If you can't get him get tarik Cohen asap
If Cooper kupp is available get him
Then Austin hooper
Everyone else is a meme
DJs backup will be dog shit as will the whole offense
No wrs in Jax are worth adding
>>
>>78207075
20 man league?
>>
>>78207114
Lol that bad eh?
>>
>>78206152
Try to dump Jordan Howard for Doug Baldwin maybe?
>>
>>78207128
it's really not bad at all, except for Kenny Britt and you don't need two QBs especially with Brees.
>>
>>78207181
or the two tight ends, especially since they're on the same team.
>>
>>78207148
Wait Why? My WRs are generally pretty good. My Rbs seem bad and getting rid of Howard only makes it worse.
>>
>>78207230
Trade power
Move Evans for another elite back
>>
>>78207148
Are you really that high on Baldwin? I'm not the guy you're responding to but I have him and was kinda nervous after yesterday. That offense looks so bad.
>>
>>78207111
Pull that trigger
Landry will be perro caca with cutler throwing Parker is the Miami wr to own

>>78207338
Personally I'm low on Langford
I'd try to move Langford for Baldwin + someone
Tarik Cohen looked like a stud Sunday
>>
I dropped Tarik for Rawls :'(
>>
>>78207359
>Personally I'm low on Langford
Lol, freudian slip. Now I get why you're low on Howard though.
Difference is that I really don't think Cohen can take the job the way Howard took over for Langford. Cohen is too small and the way he was getting hit yesterday there's no way he could be a 3-down back.
>>
Blair Walsh - SEA for Kicker

Falcons Defense. I won week one thanks to Tyreek
>>
>>78207411
No but he will cut significantly into the work load
Last season Howard played 73% of snaps for the bears
Yesterday he played 53%
Tarik isn't going to take the job but he's going to make it look like an RBBC sooner rather than later
>>
>>78207599
That may be good in the long run. Howard is still the bellcow and goal line back. He just gets a breather every now and then.
>>
Any other Ty Montgomery owners hope that they actually give Jamaal Williams a few more carries in the future? Don't get me wrong the heavy usage we saw yesterday is exactly what I hoped for when I drafted him but towards the end of the game he looked pretty tired and wasn't that effective. Plus the way he was getting hit I don't know if he can handle 20+ carries every week. Lucky that the injury he had was minor (looked like he rolled his ankle).
>>
>>78202355
Don't even talk about an injury to that player you just mentioned ever again. Every fucking year a news anchor brings up his health he goes down for the season and I took a chance on him again since he was sitting in the 5th round
>>
File: 1474233290230.jpg (57KB, 226x296px) Image search: [Google]
1474233290230.jpg
57KB, 226x296px
10 man Standard, Down by 25.
He has CJ Anderson vs LAC
I have Michael Thomas, Will Lutz, and my flex..

Should I choose..
>Adrian Peterson @ MIN
Or
>Keenan Allen @ DEN
>>
>>78208078
AP. They're going to feed him a statement game
>>
>>78207112
Not that guy, but would it be worth it to try to grab Kerwynn and try to flip him to DJ's owner?

My receivers are relatively shallow (I commented last night; lost ARob and White from my bench this week) so I might try to move him for Devante Parker or Jordan Matthews. Think he'll take it? Probably grabbing Kupp also
>>
File: 20170911_142906.jpg (338KB, 810x2020px) Image search: [Google]
20170911_142906.jpg
338KB, 810x2020px
Who will win?
>>
File: 1484426787289.jpg (22KB, 540x233px) Image search: [Google]
1484426787289.jpg
22KB, 540x233px
>DJ, ware, edeljew drafted
>>
>>78208375
probably the right team, but it could go either way.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170911-174833.png (322KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170911-174833.png
322KB, 1440x2560px
Standard, who wins?
>>
>>78208317
If you think DJs owner is desperate for kerwynn then yes
Personally if I owned dj I'd look for another rb like Cohen, or buck Allen
>>
File: 1484461196855.png (503KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1484461196855.png
503KB, 1013x1072px
>have kareem hunt
>his performance might be wasted because i had to go to my shitty bench due to OBJ and ayaji not playing
>>
>>78208538
Same but with Mike Evans
>>
>>78208459
>score more than 110 points
>still might lose
Fuck you
>>
>>78207111
Do it man, people shit on OBJ like he hasn't had 1300+ receiving the past few years. CJ Anderson is lame, Landry won't get the ball as much, and Coleman isn't enough to say no
>>
>>78208465
His only backs are DJ, Powell, and Coleman. He's carrying 3 QBs so I imagine one will be dropped for either Cohen or Williams.
>>
>>78208631
Well which lineup is it?
>>
File: 12345.png (55KB, 1115x605px) Image search: [Google]
12345.png
55KB, 1115x605px
Hope?
>>
File: 1482874867592.jpg (39KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
1482874867592.jpg
39KB, 600x568px
Need 34 points between AP, Emmanuel Sanders, and McManus. FUCK
>>
>>78208742
Left
>>
File: 1463016676075.jpg (25KB, 346x143px) Image search: [Google]
1463016676075.jpg
25KB, 346x143px
Any chance Micheal Thomas, Tyell Williams, and CJ Anderson score 70pts between the three of them, .5 ppr?

Didn't think so, thanks Dalton
>>
>>78208818
Fugg
>>
>>78208837
>chose Andy Dalton to be his starting QB
No one to blame but yourself really
>>
>>78208851
I didn't CHOOSE that hurricane to fuck up my week 1 QB man, but you're right, was dumb to think Bungles being completely healthy on offense first game would be a good idea.
>>
Does anyone want to join a fail ball league? Points for int's, pick sixes, fumbles, fumbles lost and points against for team defenses? I need two teams. Post a throwaway email.
>>
File: got raped.png (118KB, 463x733px) Image search: [Google]
got raped.png
118KB, 463x733px
12 man PPR, got fucking raped.

Cut Lockett to acquire Amendola until he dies permanently.

Considering cutting everyone and quitting like a fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1388159143827.jpg (48KB, 211x189px) Image search: [Google]
1388159143827.jpg
48KB, 211x189px
>>78208909
>wahh lost game 1, gonna ragequit like a child
>>
>>78208932

Damn right.
>>
Got offered LeVeon Bell for Kareem Hunt by a panicking manager. I should accept this trade right?
>>
>>78209030
Now that Bell had a shit game I'd try and counter with someone worth less than Hunt, who is at his highest value right now. But if you made the trade (receiving Bell) I wouldn't blame you.
>>
>>78209030
>>78209051

Interesting idea. I should probably also add that I have David Johnson as my RB1, so I'm essentially fucked at this point.
>>
>>78209030
Are you fucking kidding? I'd veto the shit out of it if I was the commissioner. Maybe let it slide in a dynasty league.
>>
>>78209064
It's not that bad of a trade. Hear me out on this one.

WHILE Bell has historically had success, that doesn't guarantee present and future success. Moreso now that Bell shit the bed, it could continue to happen. Players, especially RBs fall off of the table frequently.

Rookie RBs that come from essentially nowhere pop up from year to year. Last year we had Zeke (who admittedly was expected to be at least an RB1) and Jordan Howard (lead the NFL in rushing yards in 12 games). Who is to say that Hunt won't be this years' Zeke? I'm not saying he will be, but I am saying that literally nobody knows.
>>
File: 54625476247.png (92KB, 1222x754px) Image search: [Google]
54625476247.png
92KB, 1222x754px
Me on the left. Benching Alshon was fucking stupid in retrospect but I think the Saints will be too much for the Vikings D to put up points. I think Denver D will kill the Chargers.
>>
File: fantasy2.png (78KB, 1121x908px) Image search: [Google]
fantasy2.png
78KB, 1121x908px
Thinking of picking up Tarik Cohen, any ideas on who I should drop for him? Doesn't seem like Perkins has worked out so well
>>
File: week1.png (97KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
week1.png
97KB, 600x516px
On the right, half PPR. Wish me luck boys
>>
Any other DJ owners going to try and pick up Javorius Allen or Tarik Cohen? I know I'm going to try and get both.
>>
>>78209030
take it now
>>
File: jagsfan.gif (3MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
jagsfan.gif
3MB, 400x224px
I have to replace Kevin White with a receiver to ride my bench. Which Jags receiver should I pick up now that Allen Robinson is ded?

Allen Hurns or Marquise Lee?
>>
>>78209328
Hurns
>>
>>78209328
Neither, both are 80% >5 points and then 20% 10< unless it's ppr in which case maybe just barely a flex play against a bad defense, remember bottles is the qb
>>
>>78207313
Okay. So basically you are saying I should try to trade Howard for Baldwin, and then try to trade Evans for another back? Think I could score Ezekiel Elliot for Evans?
>>
>>78209705
You won't get zeke for evans, not unless zeke is there only back
>>
Opponent has Ingram and D Thomas tonight

I have Siants kicker, Denver D and Gates.

Score is tied. Who wins
>>
>>78209561

Yeah I should just keep a guy who is getting 0.0 points per game on my bench instead of picking up someone who is getting >0.0 points.

Good fucking lord fantasy general got fucking dumber this year which is hugely impressive.
>>
Is it considered a dick move to remove players from your lineup and leave those slots empty if you're already assured victory for the week? The strategy being that you can get a better spot in waiver wire order if you score fewer points for the week.
>>
>>78210411
nope
>>
>>78210473
Yeah, I wouldn't care if it was a league with friends or family, but this is a money league with my brother's coworkers who I've never met. I don't want them to bitch when I win it all.
>>
>>78210371

He's saying go check the wire for better plays. You can probably pick up Golladay or Kupp, maybe Amendola or some other guy that might get you better returns.
>>
>>78210155
Then who could I get? I mean the best receiver the person who owns Zeke has is Dez since Robinson went down. Plus Zeke still runs a slight risk of having to serve a suspension.
>>
Saints really need to start throwing more.
>>
>>78210546
> Getting shredded by Bram Sadford.

Sad.
>>
>>78210539

I'm already picking up Golladay you fucking idiot. I'm asking about Hurns or Lee specifically. Because I want to know about Hurns and Lee specifically.

Jesus fucking Christ why are you inserting a fucking irrelevant situation into the question then answering that instead of the actual fucking question at hand? Are you stupid? Are you fucking retarded? That's not rhetorical. I expect an answer.
>>
>>78208909

Still lookin' for that advice.
>>
File: 1491001354866.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1491001354866.png
177KB, 367x321px
>Michael Thomas in the first round
>>
>>78210904
lel
>>
>>78210904
I never trust Saints WRs. Kinda like Patriots RBs, but not as bad.
>>
File: file.png (20KB, 494x495px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
20KB, 494x495px
Based Diggs
>>
>>78206152
Any other opinions?
>>
File: 1437916331708.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1437916331708.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>78209210
>mfw Diggs
>>
>>78210875
Holy shit, I don't know if you're being ironic or not, but you are an insufferable unlikeable faggot regardless. Jesus Christ, just kill yourself, man.
>>
File: 1406685659319.jpg (899KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1406685659319.jpg
899KB, 2448x2448px
Getting saved by Diggs thank you based football gods

Before the game Yahoo had me at 35% odds to win. Now at 68% (he has Emmanuel Sanders). Already 7 points ahead at half. I have Dalvin Cook too. I'm getting so hype.
>>
File: Untitled.png (25KB, 468x343px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
25KB, 468x343px
>>78210954
>>
File: 1383788644782.jpg (62KB, 580x569px) Image search: [Google]
1383788644782.jpg
62KB, 580x569px
>stefon diggs is a terrible pick they said
>he's never going to be an elite receiver they said
>waste of a pick they said
>>
Thoughts on dropping Paul Perkins for Tarik Cohen or Rishard Matthews for Kenny Golladay?
>>
>tfw my opponent has Michael Thomas
>tfw he also has diggs

I was probably already fucked. Gonna need at least 20 points from Demaryius Thomas...
>>
>>78210989

Allen Hurns or Marqise Lee?
>>
File: waiver.jpg (182KB, 619x897px) Image search: [Google]
waiver.jpg
182KB, 619x897px
I foolishly took Kevin White in a late round just in case he turned out not to be a bust. Anyway, I'm 1st on the waiver wire. I should pick up Cooper Kupp right? 12 team non-PPR by the way
>>
>>78211041
Don't get too excited, he can't play the Aints every week.
>>
>>78210815
Shredded. Bradford is looking like a monster. That throw to wright was insane
>>
>>78206046
Thank u based diggs I never doubted it
>>
>>78211041
Diggs is a boom or bust commodity. He's a good flex in a 12 team, but I don't know if you can trust him in a 10 team or lower because he is going to disappear some weeks.
>>
>>78205812
yeah, it's not, you're just using a catchphrase to try and validate your retarded tactic
>>
Fuck fantasy football and Fuck Diggs having the game of his life while Brees does nothing
>>
>>78211108
I don't trust Kupp, but nobody on that list looks good, either. I think I would grab Hurns before Kupp though.
>>
>>78211414
Disagree, he was injured for a lot of last year, if he stays healthy he will be mich more consistent
>>
>>78209064
Hunt will be pretty monsterous in PPR and he looked really good on Thursday.

Bell is obviously a stud, but I'd bet with a week or two of hindsight that trade won't looks so bad

>>78210411
Not really, most things are fair game in fantasy. You should figure out how your league tiebreakers work though in case it goes off season totals
>>
>>78210411
I'd say it's fair game. I'm up by 5 points with the Broncos D and C.J. Anderson yet to play. Probably gonna bench the D and play Anderson. But defenses especially can get negative easily so I think that's a good enough reason
>>
>>78212083

What do you think the odds are of Anderson outscoring Demaryius Thomas? My matchup is basically coming down to that at this point
>>
>>78212121
like 60% chance, assuming he gets a decent amount of carries
>>
>>78212121
I haven't looked into the Broncos that much, but I don't think it's super likely. It looks like it's gonna be an RBBC, but hard to tell. Anderson was great last year until he got injured, but Booker and Charles might get some carries. Thomas on the other hand seems to have a pretty solid floor. I think it's gonna come down to how much they us Anderson. I have Thomas in my other league so I'll be rooting for both
>>
File: bison.gif (1021KB, 288x162px) Image search: [Google]
bison.gif
1021KB, 288x162px
>picked up and started both Bradford and the Rams defense
>>
>have Brees and michael Thomas
>playing against lutz
?
>>
just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
I got offered a trade in a PPR league to give up DeAndre Hopkins for Ty Montgomery. I'm set with receivers (Brown, Cooper, Michael Thomas, Landry) but my RBs are subpar (Miller, Ingram, Mixon, Blount). Do I pull the trigger to help round out my RBs or do I hold onto Hopkins and maybe shop for a better RB?
>>
>>78212179
>>78212121

Booker is hurt so that helps Anderson a ton. Denver is going to try and run a lot probably and Anderson is reasonably talented. Thomas just doesn't seem to be the guy Siemian looks for like he was with Peyton. He was very up and down with him last year and the Chargers actually have a decent secondary.
>>
Fuck Vikings don't score too quick, I'm only leading by a few points and have the Minn defense. If NO scores any more points I'll lose
>>
>>78212328
i would take that trade, Montgomery is getting insane usage
>>
not gonna get too excited because its the saints but Cook looks pretty good so far, he is 100% the bellcow
>>
>>78211108
This guy here again. Also just found out Willie Snead is available, should I grab him for when he gets off suspension? I don't need a starter at the moment (have AJ Green, Diggs, and Davante Adams)
>>
File: 1459753659286.jpg (96KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459753659286.jpg
96KB, 600x600px
>>78212328
SMASH DAT MFIN ACCEPT BUTTON
Actually Hopkins will get more looks from deshaun, but I still think the entire Texans offense remains inept
I'd rather have the #1 rb on a stellar offense than the #1 wr on a shit offense
>>
AP BTFO
P

B
T
F
O
>>
>>78212328
That's a very good trade for you, I think. After that trade, you can start Miller and Montgomery, Brown and Cooper, with Thomas or Ingram in the flex. And I say that as someone who think Hopkins is going to be very good this year. You need help at RB.
>>
>people actually bought the Adrian Peterson meme

KEK. I pity the fool!
>>
>>78196493
why does this picture exist?
>>
>>78212497
Who knew a 32-year-old running back in a three-way RBBC wouldn't produce in an offense that historically plays from behind and has a mediocre run game.
>>
who to grab off waivers this week?
>>
File: athnn 2017 week 1.png (74KB, 472x414px) Image search: [Google]
athnn 2017 week 1.png
74KB, 472x414px
Who wins?
>>
File: yes jack.gif (532KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
yes jack.gif
532KB, 320x240px
>>78212268

>also picked up and started Fleener

>>78212628

A lot of fantasy "experts" apparently
>>
>>78212670

You just did, gratz pal
>>
>>78212670
lmao
>>
>>78212663
These are the available players that I'm targeting in my 10 team league, in order of priority.
Kenny Golladay
Tarik Cohen
Kerwynn Williams
Charles Clay
Allen Hurns

I need Clay because I have Ebron and he's a bust. I'll try to grab Hooper if I can't get Clay, even though I think Hooper's perfomance was a total fluke this week.
>>
>>78212715

Jesse James
>>
>>78212408
>>78212438
>>78212481
Thanks bros, trade accepted. Definite upgrade to my current RBs.
>>
>>78212705
>>78212714
me on the left. fug
>>
i've got rivers and broncos defense and im 21 points behind

can i win lads?
>>
>>78212781
no
>>
>>78212781

Does your opponent have anything left to play?
>>
TNF was only a prelude to the massacre...

Hope I haven't used all my good luck up in week 1
>>
>>78212875
This is the most brutal matchup I've ever seen. Fuckin saved.
>>
>>78212875

>Edelman
>>
>>78212875
might be the worst luck I've ever seen. There's no where to go but up at least.
>>
>>78212715
Cohen, Bears don't have receivers and the Howard/Cohen tandem means both are getting passes and rush yards all game.
>>
>>78212849

nope
>>
File: IMG_4480.jpg (166KB, 750x1009px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4480.jpg
166KB, 750x1009px
>Head until MNF down 5 or so, I have Lutz opponent has Rudolph
>Lutz has me up early with the Saints shitty red zone O/anti-Vikes refball
>Rudolph completely silent for first half but gets that shitty corner TD in the 4th
>down by 2.70ish
>Payton SENDS OUT THE FUCKING FIELD GOAL UNIT DOWN BY 17 IN THE 4TH QUARTER
>Big Nutz Lutz nails it like a professional
>Vikes feed Cook for the rest of the game

Fucking lel
>>
>>78212735
Good call. I still like Clay more, because he had more targets, and he could be a focal point for the Bills offense. But Jesse James is a better pick than Hooper.
>>
>>78212715
>>78213406

Clay will last only as long as his old man knees will. He'll be good to go for a couple more weeks before that starts catching up with him. Something to consider at least
>>
>>78212978
True. I'm last in the waiver order, though, so I doubt I'm gonna get Cohen or Golladay.
>>
File: EZ.jpg (109KB, 982x347px) Image search: [Google]
EZ.jpg
109KB, 982x347px
Me on the left. 10 team PPR. How'd I do /spee/?
>>
File: IMG_0680.png (233KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0680.png
233KB, 750x1334px
Rate my team, 10 man standard
>>
>>78213766
I hate full PPR...
>>
>>78197991
Carson could quickly (and basically has) surpassed lacy on depth chart, and Rawls is often injured. Prosise is not a bellcow, hes a pass catcher.

Carson could see 15 carries a week possibly, absolutely should pick up, especially considering he's only owned by like 3 percent currently.
>>
>>78211448
>retarded
>won week 1 with 150 points in a PPR league
>Moneyball is a term describing baseball operations in which a team endeavors to analyze the market for baseball players and buy what is undervalued

lol ok buddy
>>
>>78209149
perkins is deadweight
>>
>>
>>78211762
lets see how diggs does against a secondary that isn't the saints sideshow
>>
Pick a RB to pick up

Rob Kelley (currently have him but he's shit and wouldn't mind replacing him)
AddAdd to Watch List
Kerwynn Williams (David Johnson's replacement)
Terrance West
Tarik Cohen
>>
>>78214165
Against the commission btw
This level of corruption cannot be tolerated.
>>
>>78214165
That sucks, man. I'd rather get blown out then lose a game that close.
>>
>>78214235
ignore the add to watch list. He has a fucking weird first name so I had to copy and paste him. Copied too much
>>
kek Gordon fell in the league I'm in because he's "trash" (to quote two league members).
>12 pts already
>>
>>78214282
i was so glad to take him as the 8th pick
>>
>>78214249
When did it change>>78214269
>>
JOIN /FFG/ OFFICIAL DISCORD

ITS A FUCKING RIOT

https://discord.gg/wX8VGD
>>
>>78214512
It was always that way, although he did tell me after he saw this that he was thinking about changing it to -2. There's a running joke that the guy who runs the league is corrupt since he like to change the rules every year.
>>
File: rkZospb.jpg (35KB, 480x459px) Image search: [Google]
rkZospb.jpg
35KB, 480x459px
CJ Anderson fucking run the ball in

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I Need 6 points to win, still have Gordon and Sanders out there, opponent has nobody left.

I swear to god.
>>
Sam Bradford and Eagles D literally saved my week 1 despite Kelvin Benjamin, Paul Perkins, and Greg Olsen doing their damndest to ruin it
>>
>>78215028
ez win
>>
>diggs had -6 rushing yards

what a fucking scrub. Shit game.
>>
>Anderson TD taken off the board

OH COME ON
>>
Hilton, Miller, Peterson. Which is the weakest of the three? Are any worth dropping for Golloday or would this be a panic move?
>>
>>78215297
peterson
>>
>Siemian willing to eat a sack from Bosa when Sanders was open
>throws into double coverage for a TD right after

I've had enough of this dude
>>
File: 1476242135518.png (440KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1476242135518.png
440KB, 633x758px
>>78214736
FUCKING HELL! I JUST NEED ONE FUCKING TOUCHDOWN FROM CJ AND I WIN. BUT NOOOOOO THE REFS HAVE TO FUCK ME IN THE ASS EVERY FUCKING GAME JESYS CHRIST I SWEAR TO GOD
>>
PASS THE FUCKING BALL TO SANDERS
>>
>>78214406
Got him with the 11th pick
>>
File: 1451020453297.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451020453297.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>78215358
>>78215296
>>78214736
>>
>>78200215
>playing in a 4man league
>>
File: IMG_2724.jpg (98KB, 963x774px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2724.jpg
98KB, 963x774px
>>78200490
>drafting Hyde, Blount and le big boy QB xd

You've already lost
>>
GOD DAMMIT SANDERS
>>
Welp, Sanders is being dropped tomorrow
>>
need 5 points to win and ive got Rivers, CJ Anderson and Broncos defense

COME ON!!!!!!!!
>>
>>78215028
Update: FUCK
>>
>>78215670
why? Siemian looks legit.
>>
File: 1301955460273.jpg (7KB, 202x227px) Image search: [Google]
1301955460273.jpg
7KB, 202x227px
KEEEEEEENAN
>>
>>78215996
>the down by 5 before that
Hello
>>
I hope the Broncos fucking lose. Willing to take the fantasy L this week

>muh run out the clock
>>
File: IMG_0665.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0665.gif
2MB, 696x478px
>ARob
>Crowder
>Abdullah cus no Ajayi
It's too early for this brehs
>>
Should I drop Rob Kelley or keep him? Both Tarik Cohen and Kerwynn Williams are available. I'm thinking Williams because he's the feature back while Tarik is still a backup and I think he only went off because he was playing Atlanta and was playing from behind. Howard is still their starter. But are either worth dropping Kelley for?
>>
File: sports.png (76KB, 995x600px) Image search: [Google]
sports.png
76KB, 995x600px
So I'm looking to drop murray and pick up buck allen, give golladay the start in the flex, and switch lacy with white

Any other suggestions?
>>
File: whyy.png (291KB, 2168x1814px) Image search: [Google]
whyy.png
291KB, 2168x1814px
LITERALLY FUCKING LOST BECAUSE BENJAMIN'S LAST PLAY WAS OF -1 YARD .
Just how? I mean, I autodrafted, so I deserve the L, but still.
>>
File: KEK.png (25KB, 810x208px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.png
25KB, 810x208px
I just cucked this guy lmao
>>
>>78206046
>tfw benched Diggs for Lamar Miller
I shouldn't be allowed to play fantasy football
>>
>>78217779
you really shouldnt
>>
>>78206042
I feel you anon. I had Decker and Robinson. My WR depth is shit
>>
>>78217779

>benching a top WR at home against a bottom-3 defense in favor of a RB on a team with no QB up against a top-10 defense

Yeah you fucked up pretty bad. I flexed Thielen and ended up needing four points to win week one, he got 20.
>>
What are some buy low candidates that did badly this week, but will most likely be fine ROS (like Mixon)?
>>
>>78206042

My starting three in .5PPR got 18.5. My opponent got 5.5 and flexed Lacy. If it wasn't for the Jags D/ST I would have blown him out by 40.

I feel like Week one was dogshit for anybody drafted 1-20. I have Bell and my mid to late round picks bailed my ass out.
>>
File: athnn 2017 week 1 part 2.png (70KB, 474x400px) Image search: [Google]
athnn 2017 week 1 part 2.png
70KB, 474x400px
>tfw you win by 0.8 points on the backs of a sleeper D/ST

Thank you Joey "Based God" Bosa.
>>
Should I drop Hunter Henry as my 2nd TE and go for Austin Hooper if I can get him? Henry looked dead out there tonight tbqh
>>
File: Week 1.png (55KB, 975x583px) Image search: [Google]
Week 1.png
55KB, 975x583px
>DeShone Kizer outperformed Drew Brees
top laugh
>>
Everyone that drafted David Johnson should just quit their league right now
>>
>>78218063
He was the consensus #1 overall pick.
>>
>>78218025
Yeah. Hooper has that deep threat+TD every game potential while Henry doesn't look like he's gonna get any targets
>>
>>78217779
>Drafting lamar miller

I wouldn't even draft him if he fell to the 5th round
>>
>>78216454
Lacy and Perriman are dead weight and taking up valuable space on your bench, those are spots where you could be stashing prospects like chris carson/marlon mack/c kupp/matt breida/etc
>>
>>78218028
>why wait to draft a QB, I want an eeeeeeelite QB
I literally told people all offseason long to wait on QB but nooo, you gotta have """"""""""elite"""""""""" QBs in fantasy.
>>
>>78218391

This. The different between the #11 and the #21 QB in fantasy week to week is usually like 2-4 points. Literally no reason to go early on one or spend big.
>>
>>78218391
>Drawing sweeping conclusions from week 1

>>78218420
There is a valid drafting approach which includes drafting one of the top 2 QBs at 4th or 5th round. Those most elite QB's will simply be most likely to have good games *consistently*. After the top tier there is a power gap, where qbs are less distinguishable, in which case you may as well wait to draft one later. Over the course of the season, the elite qbs are going to be more regularly producing big games -- as opposed to someone like alex smith or kirk cousins or matt stafford who will sprout one out every now and then to buoy their season averages.
>>
>>78218469
It happens every year, where the gap between the QB1 and the QB12 is about 60 points over the whole season. You can find the stat yourself, I'm tired of Googling it for people. Yes over the course of the season the QB1 will score more overall than the QB12, but the amount in draft captial you pay for an Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, or Drew Brees versus a Jameis Winston or Kirk Cousins is drastically different (3rd-5th round vs 8th-12th round), all for a gain of about 60 points per year, which equates to 5 extra points per game on average.
>>
>>78218496
Your'e missing the point about consistency. I said that the mid tier QBs have averages which are buoyed by huge games...which means that the rest of their games are crap. That hurts your team. A fantasy asset which reliably produces good numbers is better than one which takes a few weeks off to explode occasionally. That extra consistency costs draft capital. I play in big money leagues and the most elite qbs have been either on the championship team or in the finals almost every year. It's a well known draft strategy, I don't want to google it for you.
>>
>>78218537
I am well aware of the draft strategy of getting a top QB in the 4th round but you need to consider the player you're missing out on by getting a QB.

I'm not advocating sticking with the QB you drafted late, except for the occasion that actually works (Cousins last year for instance). Streaming QBs is absolutely a good strategy especially as the season goes on. I forget the exact number, but last year if you averaged the stats of QBs that played the Saints, it was a top 10 QB for the year. That strategy works year after year though not necessarily against the Saints. Every year there is a 32nd ranked pass defense. If you stream against a bottom 10 pass defense, you will succeed without an elite QB. You can do either of these strategies in high-level money leagues: where people avoid elite QBs until too late (if Rodgers, Brady are there in the 5th, take him. Brees in the 6th, take him).

If you don't take an elite QB you need to play matchups. That part should be obvious.
>>
>>78218562
Yes, multiple strategies exist and are acceptable. All I did was explain why this particular strategy of drafting an elite qb is also an acceptable approach, which was the point you seemed to resist. There are always many ways to skin the cat, as they say.
>>
>>78218597
I can agree with this. While I'm not a fan of drafting a QB early if it has worked and works for you, go for it.
>>
>had to bench ajayi and Parker due to hurricane
> picking up the rasm D/ST off waivers and starting them probably got me more points than the two of them would've combined

ez week 1 win
>>
So /FFG/, who is your pick for week one /flash-in-pan/ core?

My bet is on Cohen.
>>
>>78218800

Agholor. Dude has done nothing all his career and only benefited from Norman being on Jeffery. I could also see Golladay being this too since he's not even a starter and did nothing until the 4th. He also plays some pretty good pass defenses the next 3 weeks.
>>
Drop rams D for Oakland? Or just play Houston vs Bengals?
>>
>>78218869
stream whoever is playing the clots or the jest
>>78218800
Austin Hooper, for sure. absolutely no way the dude can maintain even half the production he had against da burrs
>>
>>78200655
>
>>
>>78218869
I was thinking of going Ravens or Raiders, myself. Browns weren't bad in their game against the Steelers though so I'm a little torn.
>>
>lose one game by 3 points
>lose another game by 0.04 points

I hate fantasy football
>>
File: pixlr_20170912073532716.jpg (37KB, 340x558px) Image search: [Google]
pixlr_20170912073532716.jpg
37KB, 340x558px
HNNNNNNNNNG

I am the 134 and I didnt even have Cream Kunt or a good defence

Feels fucking good especially since my team shit the bed week one last year against the same guy
>>
File: 1504968547970.png (2MB, 1967x1967px) Image search: [Google]
1504968547970.png
2MB, 1967x1967px
At least I get number one waiver priority. Hopefully Tarik will be able to keep up the good work. So long Eddie Lacy you fat SHIT
>>
should I drop Ebron for clay?
>>
>>78219507
>Ebron
straight busta
do it

should i drop woodhead or kamara for (((cohen))), kerwynn williams, allen or some other guy? i need a flex this week, but i'm not sure about the long term prospects of each player
>>
>>78207991
>Missed the playoffs by 1 game because all my other recievers were boom/bust and i got back luck with who I played
>Ended the regular season with most overall points but split into -20 point losses and +50 point hammerings
>Top scoring player both playoff weeks so wouldve won a championship no matter who I played
I wouldnt have taken that shitsipper in the 9th desu
>>
Is it too early to give up on Howard?
>>
Is Zeke for Evans a good deal? My WR situation is pretty bad to say the least. I mean Zeke still runs the risk of having to serve his suspension this season right?
>>
Is jacquizz worth picking up for the next few weeks?
I have palmer taking up a bench spot because i have no confidence in my starting QB (wilson) so I dont have to drop a RB/WR
Palmer looked fucked the other day and hes lost DJ to force stacked boxes so ive no interest in keeping him
>>
>>78219804
PPR maybe, if standard scoring literally just kill yourself you fucking tard, zeke is a top 3 RB you don't trade that away, I might take like Mike Evans and an RB 1ish like Jordan Howard or Ajayi
>>
>>78219728
Yes

>>78219804
You're losing some value, Zeke won't serve a suspension. But if youre really desperate for a WR you could consider it, though I'd want more return.

>>78219810
Yes, he shouldn't even be on waivers.
>>
Keenan Allen or Stefon Diggs this week?
(standard scoring)
>>
>>78219810
Jaquizz is starting for me over Abdullah against the Giants.
>>
>>78219823
It is PPR. I forgot to mention
>>
File: ffwek2.png (73KB, 437x739px) Image search: [Google]
ffwek2.png
73KB, 437x739px
This is my current team (12-man Standard). Survived Week 1 thanks to Stafford

Who are some players to keep an eye out for on the waiver wire this week? Right now I have 6th priority on the wire and I am thinking about adding Javorius Allen for Danny Woodhead.

pls dont be ded David Johnson
>>
>fell for "Texans will be am'd up!" meme and benched Fournette for Larry Fitz
>lost by one point
>also, fell for "LeVeon Bell is too fragile to take with the first pick" meme and drafted Johnson
>lose him from my team indefinitely

No question, just wanted to let y'all know that my fantasy team is fucked it was pretty much all self-inflicted.
>>
>>78219843
DIGG IT
>>
Should I drop Giants D/ST and pick up Steelers?
>>
>>78219629
Woodhead is Wood-dead. Get Cohen if you need points this week.
>>
Why is everyone freaking out about Cohen as a must add? He is basically Darren Sproles. Howard will surely remain the lead back. I would think someone like Kupp would be a better add than Cohen.
>>
>>78220000
nice try guy with 2nd priority
>>
>>78206152
Still looking for advice. Pls respond
>>
>>78217833
Demarco Murray
>>
>>78220000
All Bears receivers are ded. Cohen will basically be a slot receiver. They'll probably play both Cohen and Howard most plays. He's not gonna blow anyone away, simply a usable free player, which is hard to come by.
>>
>>78217833
brandon marshall
>>
What the fuck happened to McFadden? He is safe to drop right? Why the fuck is he suddenly not even the handcuff to Zeke?
>>
>>78220080
He got outplayed by Alf in the preseason. Make the switch if you can.
>>
QB: Ben Roethlisberger
WR:OBJ
WR:Golden Tate
WR:Julian Edelman
RB:Ezekiel Elliot
RB:Dalvin Cook
TE:Jimmy Graham
K: Brandon McManus
Def: NYG
Bench:
Darren McFadden (dropping for alf)
Ameer Abdullah
Jonathan Stewart
Jeremy Maclin
Zay Jones
Cooper Kupp

1 win down

How hard am I about to btfo of this league?
>>
>>78220171
No Julian Edelman of course. He got dropped for Kupp after he got killed
>>
>>78220000
He's going to do to Howard what Howard did to Langford. Watch.
>>
>>78220289
Do you really think Cohen can handle the usage? Hes tiny.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-09-12-10-21-17-1.png (144KB, 1440x1380px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-12-10-21-17-1.png
144KB, 1440x1380px
Which of these players would you drop for Tarik Cohen?
>>
File: 1505150587576.png (276KB, 424x412px) Image search: [Google]
1505150587576.png
276KB, 424x412px
>Score second lowest points in the league for the week
>Still win
>>
>>78205232
Fuck this cock sucker.

These are my WRs:
Odell Beckham
Martavis Bryant
Kelvin Benjamin
Emmanuel Sanders

Thinking of dropping one of my defenses (Buffalo probably, or Kansas City) and one of my receivers (Sanders probably) to pick up Adam Thielen (first choice) and Cooper Kupp.

Thoughts? Should i get rid of Sanders or give him another chance?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170912-093758.png (315KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170912-093758.png
315KB, 1080x1920px
Honestly underpreformed
>>
>>78220289
No he fucking wont. Literally Sproles 2.0
>>
>>78220289
No. Howard is the bellcow tank. Cohen is a Woodhead/Sproles type, or even mostly in the slot. He'll give Howard a few breathers, which is good in the long run. If Howard goes down, it won't be Cohen that gets the job.
>>
Anyone else playing fantasy on NFL? My ravens D mysteriously went from 25 points to 10...
>>
Should i drop Lacy?
>>
alright /sp/, I'm a little new to FF. What is the waiver wire and how do I use it properly. Right now I'm 3rd pick, all these yahoo writers are saying take tarik cohen or kerynn williams. But what if one of the 2 people in front of me take either of them? how does it work. Pls respond
>>
>>78220626
all Bengals and Ravens player have 0 points (except D has 10). hopefully it gets fixed soon and doesn't fuck with the waivers.
>>
Is Kareem Hunt going to be a flash in the pan type of guy? Surely he won't even get close to what he did on Thursday again right?
>>
>>78220852
he'll be a top 5 rb
>>
Are the Jaguars a dominant defense that should be started every week, or is Houston just garbage? I mean, 10 sacks, and they had another touchdown called back on a bullshit call.
>>
>>78220852
>>78218800

Don't bother trading for him until at least a couple more weeks
>>
>>78220852
Everything is in place for him as long as he stays healthy. I'd expect something like Jeremy Hill's rookie season fantasywise.
>>
>>78220934
The Texans are just a fucking dumpster fire offensively.
>>
Raiders or Rams def this week?
>>
>>78221113
Raiders or Ravens***
>>
Is it bold to say that Lynch will be injured at some point this season and Jalen will come up at the top RB?
>>
Houston or Rams D? Houstons O has me worried.
>>
>>78220852
no, he is new zeke
>>
>>78221113
Ravens
>>
>>78221238
Well... Houston did just let the fucking Jaguars drop 29 points on their ass.
>>
Should I drop Zay Jones and pick up Cooper Kupp? I don't want to fall into the trap of an overperformer beating a shitty defense but it doesn't seem like Zay Jones did much either
>>
>>78220626
>>78220676
The Bengals D has 10 points for 0 points allowed dispite them losing the game 0-20
Kinda fucked atm
>>
Tarik Cohen and Kerwynn Williams are the hot waiver pickups. But Corey Davis and Jeremy Maclin were dropped in my league just prior to the games by retarded owners. Should I pick either of them up before Tarik and Kerwynn?
>>
>>78221409
Honestly both were rookie receivers everyone expected to do well. I would say pick up Cupp. He isn't any more likely to flare out than Zay Jones. You would be rolling the dice on both, But at least one has a solid performance
>>
File: 2017week2lineup.png (29KB, 338x572px) Image search: [Google]
2017week2lineup.png
29KB, 338x572px
It's funny, after the draft I thought I had elite WRs and average RBs, might actually be the other way around.

Thoughts on my lineup this week? I hate to do it but I don't think I can start Dez against the Broncos, swapped him out for Diggs.
>>
>>78221470
i should mention this is standard scoring, 10-team
>>
>>78221238
Houston doesn't actually have a qb
>>
>>78221445
Yes. Both are better options.
>>
Mike Evans is a top 3 WR right?
>>
>>78219838
>>78219844
Thanks, put in a request for him, although I have bottom priority on the wire
>>
>>78218391
>>78218469
>>78218496

I got Derek Carr in the 10th. I was all RB/WR in the first 9 rounds. Mariota, Winston, Stafford, Taylor, etc., were all available. You can arguably stream the QB position. Smith, Bradford, Rivers, Kizer, Goff, Flacco, these guys are all available in my league right now. I was targeting Carr because I think he's a consistent, highly under-drafted high-floor guy week-to-week (people draft Russell Wilson and Cam Newton before him...).

10th is the earliest I'll draft a QB.

>>78220335

Brown.
>>
>>78220416

Get rid of your 2nd defense you monkey. How the fuck is Thielen available in your league are you playing with potatoes?
>>
File: IMG_4848.jpg (36KB, 480x296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4848.jpg
36KB, 480x296px
Best RB pick up this week? Tarik Cohen, Buck Allen, or Kerwynn Williams?
>>
>>78221559
PPR its Cohen by a long shot
Standard KWill has the most upside potentially. Allen is rb2 and got his touches in garbage time
>>
>>78220416

Drop Buffalo defense it's garbage, pick up Thielen
>>
>>78221559
I honestly wanna say Buck Allen or Kerwynn Williams if it's a standard league. Cohen is literally a Sproles type of RB, So if it's not PPR he won't benefit you too much. DJ is likely going to miss 2 or 3 months, so the starting job in Arizona is his to lose.
>>
DJ going on injured reserve. Chris Johnson signing imminent. I'd pass on Kerwynn and go for CJ6K tbqh
>>
File: ff.png (504KB, 1964x1296px) Image search: [Google]
ff.png
504KB, 1964x1296px
8 man 0 ppr
Dropping Engram for Cohen and Giant's D for Jags. Any other recommendations? Trying to swap Devonta for another high-end rb but no one's biting, if Demarco shits the bed again for another few weeks might ship him off too.
>>
>>78221613
They already said Williams is the starter and CJ2K was ass during the regular season, thus why he was cut.
>>
>>78221617
>0 PPR

So.... Standard????? Surely in a 8 man standard league there is someone better than Cohen on waivers...
>>
10 team PPR
Doug Baldwin vs San Francisco
Jeremy Maclin vs Cleveland
Who do you think I should start of the two for my flex? Don't really have any RBs that I feel can contribute there.
>>
>>78221648
Not really, Blount/Forte/Riddick are there but outside of them there ain't much available. I'm willing to gamble on Cohen, he looked good in that first game.
>>
>>78221631
Kerwynn sucks ass too.

My suggestion was just for waiver priority or bidding purposes. Kerwynn will be expensive, CJ will be cheap.

I think they have equal upside.
>>
Austin Hooper or Pierre Garcon for flex in ppr?
>>
File: IMG_0686.png (112KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0686.png
112KB, 750x1334px
Am I forgetting anyone?
>>
>>78221932
Are you retarded? Garçon easily
>>
>>78221934
Golladay
>>
>>78221966
Already picked up but yeah I wish
>>
>>78221665
Anyone?
>>
>>78222212
Tough one, I'll say maclin.
>>
File: Island style.webm (3MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Island style.webm
3MB, 1024x576px
>mfw the guy that owns Hunt is offering to trade him for a WR and i know someone is going to bite and give him a top WR

>mfw his team is already stacked to death and is a favorite to win it all
>>
>>78222283
>these are professional fighters
God mma is a joke
>>
1PPR 12-team, pick a flex

J. Rodgers (vs Chi)
E. Decker (@ Jax)
F. Gore (vs Arz)
S. Vereen (vs Det) (Mon)
K. Williams (@ Ind)

Jacquizz has the highest projected, but Chicago's D played fairly well against Atlanta. Kerwynn might go off as well. Of note, I am offering him to DJ's owner for Jordan Matthews, so I may not have him by game time.
>>
>>78223057
Quizz

Lads, do I play Chris Hogan @ NO or Kenny Golladay @ NYG?
>>
>>78222695
Theyd stick their dick down your throat for fun
>>
>>78221665
Baldwin, m8. San Fran is a gift.
>>
>>78220639
Yes
>>
>>78220446
At least you didn't have Kareem Hunt on your bench and Lev Bell in your lineup.
>>
File: team.png (76KB, 960x601px) Image search: [Google]
team.png
76KB, 960x601px
I'm not worried yet, but I think I should try and trade for a better QB. Thinking about proposing Gronk for Wentz
>>
>>78223762
>trading for a QB
>when you have Rivers

Enjoy losing your league.
>>
>>78223762
Do it.
Trade gronk for Wentz that would be genius
>>
>>78223807
I draft Rivers every year and lose my league anyway ;_;
>>
>>78223869
Bruh, just stream your QB every week. Gronk is a difference maker.
>>
File: 1458249110000.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1458249110000.png
260KB, 563x542px
>>78223762
>Trading away the undisputed best scoring TE in the league who puts up WR1 numbers for a mediocre QB
Ebin, simply ebin
>>
>>78223913
Ok Gronk was admittedly a bad trade target. But it's a 12 team league where most people have 2 QBs starting and potentially one stashed on the bench, so streaming isn't a viable option. Maybe I could milk Diggs' value after his big week 1?
>>
the fuck am i doing for week 2?

i have desean jackson and we didn't get to see them play week 1

the bucs play da bears week 2, should i keep desean or drop him to make room for a waiver?
>>
With OBJ back will Marshall start to do better?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170912-122424.png (107KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170912-122424.png
107KB, 1024x768px
SHOULD I DROP ANY OF THESE PLAYERS FOR CHRIS CARSON?

HELP ME /FFG/!
>>
>>78221470
Dez will be fine after this week
>>
>>78224830
That's what I'm >>78224844 wondering. Considering dropping him for Chris carson.
>>
>>78224895
>>78224844
rawls is playing this week
>>
>>78225179
Ya but he's injury prone and his job as always been in jeopardy before (cristine michaels). They obviously signed lacy as well, even though he sucks.
>>
>>78221502
Yes
>>
>>78223057
I love Vereen in a PPR any day, but Quizz. Hold Vereen and flex him every week if he hasn't had his gruesome season ending injury when Doug is back.
>>
File: CGYNXXIVAAAtngZ.jpg (23KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
CGYNXXIVAAAtngZ.jpg
23KB, 600x630px
>Had Woodhead and DJ go down.
>My starting backs are going to be Rawls and Blount this week.
>Spending 30% of my FAAB on Buck Allen
>>
>>78219960
Don't bench your workhorse RB's. Fournette is a 2nd round draft pick -- you play him every single week so long as he is healthy.
>>
Is it worth dropping Theo Riddick or Tevin Coleman for Cohen? I have the first waiver priority but my league has a limit of 4 RB's per roster (only one RB starter). It's .5 PPR and my other backs are Gurley and Crowell.
>>
I am benching Zay Jones this week in favor of Corey Davis. Should I bench Jamison Crowder as well or just ride it out and hope the high draft pick I invested in him pays off?
>>
>>78226552
I'd start Crowder. He was dinged up going into the week and if next week is like this week Pryor will draw their top assignments in the secondary
>>
Reminder:

Chris Carson, who is owned in 3% of leagues, is the RB to own in seattle. Lacy is finished, and Rawls is injury prone. He is also not getting all the buzz of cohen or k williams, which should make him easier to grab.

Marlon Mack, owned in 1% of leagues, is already starting to take work from gore, and was one missed-challange away from a 2-touchdown game. Pick him up.
>>
>>78226486
I definitely wouldn't give up Riddick, every year he get more touches, targets.
>>
File: 20170912_132546.png (118KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170912_132546.png
118KB, 1024x768px
>>78226914
Would you drop any of these players for Carson?
>>
>>78227046
I'd drop j allen for carson
>>
John Brown, Jeremy Maclin or Corey Davis.

Pick one. Rest of season. Standard.
>>
File: fantasy 1.jpg (75KB, 537x676px) Image search: [Google]
fantasy 1.jpg
75KB, 537x676px
I'm on the left.

WR - Allen, Benjamin (Hogan, Shepard, Gabriel on bench)
RB - Gordon, Murray (James White on bench)
Flex - Martavis Bryant

I like my lineup in WR/RB as it is now and I usually get in trouble trying to be crafty. I don't like Bryant in the FLEX against Minny but I'm not sure who else would be good there. I think Hogan would have a good game against a porous NO defense, although James White may as well. I don't like Shepard if Beckham plays and Gabriel could also be a dark horse but that's a long shot.

BTW I'm middle of the pack for waiver so I don't think I'll be pursuing anyone this week. Also got lucky this guy lost D. Johnson and Robinson.
>>
>>78227422

Maclin or Davis but I'd lean Maclin
>>
>>78227473
Sorry, my question would be who would you guys put in flex and would you make any other moves besides that?
>>
File: 1476604594795.jpg (39KB, 620x682px) Image search: [Google]
1476604594795.jpg
39KB, 620x682px
>>78226914
>Marlon Mack
>2.4 ypc
>Clots
>>
Is Jamaal Charles worth a roster spot?
>>
New thread. Now.
>>
>>78218028
I mean, I agree with that drafting elite qbs early is dumb but the guy lost cuz he played joe mixon and mcfadden so he's obviously a taco. He certainly didn't lose because he drafted Brees.
>>
>>78228522
I said now, Make one.
>>
File: 497.jpg (32KB, 600x942px) Image search: [Google]
497.jpg
32KB, 600x942px
>led the league in scoring last week
>despite having to sit Evans for ARob
>claim in for Kupp

A-am I the team to beat, /ffg/?
>>
File: now what.png (60KB, 972x762px) Image search: [Google]
now what.png
60KB, 972x762px
Me on the left 1 - 0 but Johnson is going to be out for at least two months so I'm pretty fucked.

Any suggestions on who to start based on the matchups?
>>
Tarik Cohen or Kerwynn Williams?
>>
>>78227854
But he has a good chance to take starting RB role from Gore...And even with Gore still playing, mack still almost had 2 touchdowns...that's why you get him now before it's too late
>>
>>78210875

>autism
>>
I'm thinking of going full retard and straight up trading Dez for Tate. I know it's an overreaction this early in the year, but Dez was shit last year too and is never healthy, and the guy with Tate is a cowboys homer so it should be easier to trade with him. What do you guys think? Pull the trigger or no?
>>
>>78229326
Guess I should mention Jordy Nelson is my WR1 and I have no interest in giving him up
>>
>>78229326
Idk... Dez literally won me my championship game last season...
>>
should i drop the pats D for the packers or lions?
>>
File: IMG_2299.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2299.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>78209328
>picking up a jags player
>>
Pick a RB for me to pick up

>Rob Kelley
>Tarik Cohen
>Kerwynn Williams
>>
>>78210954
>plays in a non-ppr league with Tyreek Shill
>>
>>78229658
Ezekiel Elliot. He isn't going to be suspended anymore this year.
>>
>>78229705
He's not on waivers. I listed my best waiver options.
>>
>>78229658
definitely cohen
>>
>>78229658
PPR or standard? Either way probably Williams.
>>
>>78229658
Rob Kelly easy. Why he is even on waivers is beyond me...
>>
>>78229821
standard

>>78229835
I actually have Kelley but Redskins are shit and will constantly be playing from behind and he's not a receiving RB Chris Thompson is. Their line is shit and I don't want him anymore he was my last pick in the final round of my draft. I am not connected to him at all.
>>
>>78229870
In a standard league I would definitely go with Williams. Cohen is a Sproles type of RB, so he is best in a PPR format. Williams will be the main back in Arizona. Ellington has proven time and time again he can't handle large workloads.
>>
>>78229975
Cards just aigned Chris Johnson lmao
>>
>>78229985
Yeah. As insurance. Remember they dropped him and kept Williams.
>>
>>78229985
He didn't do shit last year. Williams didn't do shit either last year but still better than Chris Johnson. Plus CJ is 31 which is ancient for RBs.
>>
It has come to this....

DeAndre Hopkins @Cin or Kenny Golladay @NYG?
>>
>>78230138
Hopkins. Watkins was legit in college and I trust him to be great in the NFL. Especially with Miller to hand it off to for safety and Hopkins to throw to. 2 great safety nets. Savage is shit for struggling so much with those 2 to help him.
>>
New to fantasy football here. How do I know if someone accepts my trade before the actual players are transferred that is.
>>
Larry Fitzjerald vs Colts or Kelvin Benjamin vs Bills? Standard.
>>
>>78230935
Fitz you tard
Thread posts: 534
Thread images: 104

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.