[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (482KB, 738x415px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
482KB, 738x415px
What the fuck went wrong?
>>
Can't expect much from a player when he's past 30.
>>
I GO HARD IN THAT MOTHAFUCKING PAINT NIGGA
>>
Worst debut since Woodgate
>>
>>78174852
Ora pois
>>
AY
AY
AY
>>
File: primeiro-ministro.jpg (17KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
primeiro-ministro.jpg
17KB, 300x400px
Lisbon-based newspapers hyped him beyond the moon, at Benfica's president's request.
He's a good lad, doesn't deserve this.
>>
what the hell has happened?

This monkey is slow as a dying camel into the middle of sahara

HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG

YOU RACISTS

WE
WUZ
>>
He was never any good
>>
Practically the entire English media fell for the hype.

He is turd.
>>
>>78175805
>italian autism
>>
>>78174852
Nothing. He was never good to begin with. I know people like to meme here about players being bad, but this guy is genuinely shit. He's championship tier at best. Mendes and Benfica played a blinder. Then you have a bunch of ignorant pundits who have never seen him play saying he's good.
>>
>>78176075
>He's championship tier at best.
He's not even that.
>>
>>78175944
this
>>
chief keef ain bout that
>>
Good for his age, raw talent, problem these days is we expect players to be the finished article at 19.

10-15 years ago, it wasn't like that
>>
>>78176129
Where's your trip?
>>
>>78175944
rare
>>
Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them
>>
>>78174852
>>78174929
He shouldn't quit his day job

https://youtu.be/WkkC9cK8Hz0
>>
>you will never be a 34 year old teenager with a super businessman pal who makes you a millionaire
>>
>>78176129
>Good for his age
Not even that though. Merino's only a year older and looked far better today. Zakaria's less than a year older and seamlessly went from starting for a Super League club, to starting for a Bundesliga club, and playing well for them. Dahoud's a year older and better too. And that's just players on his position.
>>
>>78176315
based swiss-britanon
>>
>>78176315
Tielemans is currently my fave young CM atm, those are solid players you mentioned, Tolisso is good too, but Renato has a spark that if coached could become something, doubt it tho, he has a bad attitude
>>
>>78176207

the monkey is still a shit on the pitch, la
>>
>>78175944
Hows the weather? Be safe love
>>
>>78175944
>virgin
>about to be btfo by weather
F
>>
Why is everybody so desperate to write him off? Only played 1 game
>>
>>78177303
Because he played a whole season of utter wank too
>>
he was never good

all he did was a few dribbles in a team so devoid of attacking in 1 game so he should out and Bayern fell for it

he's a somehow shitter oxlade-chamberlain
>>
>>78177704
>shittier oxlade-chamberlain
impossibru
>>
>>78174900
fpbp
>>
>Le have one half decent international tournament and be overrated man

See J Rodriguez
>>
Who wants to hear my opinion?
>>
>>78178923
fire away pal, it all ends up in the archives at the end of the day
>>
>>78175944
>>
>>78176206
Is there anything worse than clean versions of rap songs
>>
>>78175944
This

Also he's at least 25
>>
>>78179859
>that pic

Top jej
>>
>>78174852
Selling shitty players for 50 million a pop and my cut is 50%? Say no more senpai
>>
File: jorge-mendes.jpg (30KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
jorge-mendes.jpg
30KB, 640x360px
>>78183474
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.