[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: BoiseState.jpg (232KB, 1365x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BoiseState.jpg
232KB, 1365x1024px
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
>>
Can you fucking faggots realize what a state is?

Fuck you wsu. Storm the field because you will never win a real game fucking faggots
>>
>>78168706
Whoa whoa whoa, slow down. If they're ranked or better yet, 11-0 by the time the Apple Cup rolls around, >our inevitable win en route to the Pac-12 championship will just be even sweeter.
>>
>you now remember when Boise City was one of the best college football programs in America
>>
>>78168765
Oregon is better than Washington. You're in for a rude awakening.
>>
File: laughing-pepe.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-pepe.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>78168796
>nearly blow a 28 point lead to Nebraska
Kek, at least I appreciate the fact that delusional Cucks fans will be back until they finally play good defenses and fizzle out.
>>
>>78168706
top fucking kek with how shitty Idaho is at educating its people I'm not surprised you don't know what a state is
>>
>>78169040
Lol look it up kiddo.
Let me tell your dumbass how. Go to Google. Type in "definition of a state" and read that multiple times until you understand fucking subhuman fag
>>
>>78168706
>Can you fucking faggots realize what a state is?

It's a state-run university in Boise.

It was called Boise College until it became a public university under the control of the state government.

There are lots of schools with similar names, eg SJSU.

Everyone who's not retarded already knows this.
>>
>>78168706
>Meme field
>Meme team
>Playing against the God-Emperor of meme teams
Your fate was sealed, kiddo

But at least you don't have to wake up in Pullman
>>
>Lose starting QB
>Have comfortable lead in 4th
>through boneheaded coaching and literal subhuman QB play somehow blow this lead
>by some MIRACLE last until 2 OT's
>have not had momentum for hours
>risk another OT instead of just going for the win

Boise deserved to lose desu. They could have grounded and pounded in the 4th and won the game. Their QB could have taken a sack instead of trying to be a hero with a shovel pass and they would have won. Their coach is a retard and that second string QB shouldn't take a snap for the rest of the year.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.