[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Urban Meyer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7721.jpg (24KB, 375x210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7721.jpg
24KB, 375x210px
Why does Urban Meyer suddenly suck as a head coach now? From 2001-2014 no coach was better other than Saban. Now this season as well as last 2 seasons OSU despite having ridiculous talent sucks ass. He's like 20 years younger than Saban. He should still be in his prime what the fuck happened?
>>
He's loyal. Sticking with Barrett cost him a chance at the natty in 15. Until he drops him, their offense is going nowhere. He's not a good QB.
>>
>>78168374
That's racist you shouldn't put him down for being black
>>
more like SUBurban Meyer, am I not wrong?

the McMansion-with-slight-"Italiante"-features of college football coaches
>>
>>78168197
>what happened to Urban Meyer

JT Barrett

that's your answer.

Until Barrett leaves Ohio St. they'll circle around at 10 wins and never challenge for a national championship.
>>
>>78168784
JT Barrett is OSU's all time record holder in several categories. He's statistically the best OSU quarterback of all time. It's Meyer's fault. Maybe he wants to leave for the NFL?
>>
>>78169140
He's the product of a ridiculous amount of talent. The definition of a system babby. He's terrible.
>>
>>78169140

This. >>78169151 Being all time record holder as a QB doesn't equate to being good. It just means you're a starter for 3 or more years on a decent team. Tommy Armstrong became Nebraska's all time record holder in almost every passing category last year yet was probably the second or third worst QB we've had in the last 17 years.
>>
>>78168784

So playing a first year starter is going to help them beat Oklahoma??
>>
>>78169238
After 3 years, you have a pretty good sample size. Barrett is not a blue blood tier QB
>>
>>78169238

Cardale Jones started 3 games and won all 3. All championship games. Your argument is fucking stupid.
>>
File: pete_carroll-14966.jpg (13KB, 394x273px) Image search: [Google]
pete_carroll-14966.jpg
13KB, 394x273px
> From 2001-2014 no coach was better
Name the other guy who built teams up from the ground and won championships in the NFL and NCAA
>>
>>78169229
Wisconsinfag here. Joel Stave is our statistical best QB of all time and he's literal trash who singlehandedly lost us every game in seasons we should've competed for a natty. JT Barrett is ok as a QB but he's only ok. tOSU can't get away with average QB play and beat great teams.
>>
>>78169558
>average QB
considering the talent he's played with:
michael thomas
devin smith
ezekiel elliot
curtis samuel
noah brown
corey smith jr
braxton miller

average qb play would have been more than enough
>>
>>78169400
I'm talking college. Pete Carroll sucked at USC after he ran out of Paul Hackets players.
>>
>>78169140
Barrett can't rely on Zeke anymore and he's a shit passer.
>>
>>78169343
Cardale was carried by Ezekiel Elliott. All 3 of those game Zeke broke a record for rushing yards. Cardale was a complete meme but it didn't matter because he could hand the ball off to his NFL caliber RB and then let the defense keep the game in control. You're literally retarded if you don't understand this.
>>
i honestly feel bad for the kid.. but it he just couldn't cut it. to his credit , he stands in there and answers the tough questions

https://youtu.be/AfzhPd_416o
>>
File: IMG_1914.jpg (48KB, 460x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1914.jpg
48KB, 460x343px
>>78168197
Can't say about Urban, but it looks like they relied on the Defense covering their ass for all their mistakes and just had them gassed by mid 3rd Quarter. The defense is still good but it's not as good as the last two years. If we win out the Big 10 we may still have a chance but we can't be passing the way we did last night. I forget the the final number of passing yards, something in the 140s, but I recall in the 3rd quarter we had as many passing yards as Oklahoma had rushing yards, while Oklahoma was square in the 320s.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.