[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sp/'s opinion on openly gay athletes playing in pro leagues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: rogers.jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
rogers.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
I see no problem with it.

>in b4 MLS is not pro league
>>
But MLS is really not a pro league.
>>
>>78155309
Could only be a thing in America.
>>
>>78155309

Not a pro league.
>>
>>78155309
no problem with me, but that dude's playing career is ogre
rip in piss
>>
There must be alot of gay football players currently, but thanks to the society pression they keep their desires hired (huhh Donaldo).
That's they way things should be, Sport is not a place to talk about politics, gay rights, feminism etc.. And if they started to getting off the closet those discussions would be inevitably on the table everytime, and Football would become a NFL 2.0.
>>
keita balde and patric from lazio are gay as fuck and they play for lazio
>>
>>78155309
but everybody in the MLS is assumed to be gay
>>
>>78155392
Penaldo is bi
>>
>>78155309
I wouldn't want one in "my" team
>>
>>78155309
MLS is definitely not a professional league
>>
Rugby has gay players and refs and no one gives a flying fuck.
>>
>>78155334
Not really. It could only be a thing in American soccer, which is so far removed from American sports culture that nobody cares. Soccer is basically on the same level as ballet or cheerleading over here.
>>
>>78155508
I detect a Chicano subservient trying to weaken the perception of our glorious league.
>>
don't like the gays, they shouldn't be allowed in the league
>>
>>78155407
especially the ones that come from yuroleagues
>>
>>78155393
Keita plays for Monaco now
>>
>>78155504
Nigel Owens trains at my gym and he's not tried to bum me once. They're all fine in my book.
>>
I have no problem with it, but if you want the entire world to know you like to suck dick, you most likely got problems.
>>
>>78155504
That's because most people that play or watch rugby are gay.
>>
>>78155751
Honestly, gays should be illegal.
>>
>>78155309
kind of an attention whore type thing to do, like kneeling for the anthem. probability wise, there are bound to be few gay athletes in every league. i dont really care about the personal life of athletes, im watching them play a sport.
>>
>>78155309
Why would there be a problem with it? Who could possibly care?
>>
>>78155909
People who care about the moral fiber of the country.
>>
>>78155902
I think the problem is that even someone being kinda quiet would be flooded by media mongs and the pap if they were seen out with a bf.

>>78155854
Talking shit lad?
>>
>>78155309
It bothers me because football players play football. Their job isn't to explain to me which hole they like to fuck and how hairy they like that hole to be. This obsession with admitting you're a cock sucker is a media creation, because it gives journalists something to write about when literally nothing is happening to earn them a pay cheque.
>>
>>78156051
yeah but if a footballer from a big team were gay the media would be all over it and everyone would call my a poofter n shit
>>
>>78156191
Not publicly, they wouldn't. You know, considering its a literal crime here and most EU countries.
Gays just want to be the little heroes fighting against the big bad nazi empire. Whether said empire actually exists is irrelevant to them. Sicking of hearing about faggots tbqh.
>>
clubs would hate it because Rasheed and Mboko wouldn't buy their jerseys anymore
>>
>>78156268
>Gays just want to be the little heroes fighting against the big bad nazi empire
Clearly a lot don't. Why do you think the gay footballers won't come out despite the tens of outraged lefty articles about it every year?
Because they don't want to deal with the retarded media shitstorm it would cause.
Also >>78156352, they don't want all the third world shitskins to stop being customers.
>>
based robbie rogers #loveislove
>>
>>78155328
#respect
>>
File: vardy.png (321KB, 375x404px) Image search: [Google]
vardy.png
321KB, 375x404px
>>78155508
triggered holy shit
enjoy the race war sjw gang bang money controlling government restrictive dangerous tasteless historyless country my man and relax
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.